AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 197 FirstFirst ... 46 86 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 106 146 196 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

"Ignatius Nobel, interesting name." She looked at him well - sort of scanning him actually. He was definitely an odd looking guy, someone you probably wouldn't consider talking to if they weren't stuck in this town.

"What do you have in mind? We could go back where I was hiding to find something to eat but if you have better ideas then I guess I should come with you." Alexandria really wanted to go back to the basement, being this long outside makes her uncontrollable and she also wanted to get to know this Ignatius guy a bit more.

"Well? What do you say?"
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Why, i'm starved. I didn't have anywhere else planned to go, so you can lead the way." Ignatius smiled at Alexandria and waited for her to start walking.

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"This way." Alexandria lead the way back to the basement.

"This is actually the basement for that bar over there -" pointing at a small little pub just a few feet away from them. "I was having a drink there when I noticed things were getting weird, the barista started choking up then he colapsed and when he stood up he started walking funny. Then that's when things got really messed up. People were going crazy and weird all of a sudden." Alexandria was explaining what happened to her while she was leading Ignatius back to the basement, "Now I'm sure we can salvage something to eat from the basement, I saw a few chocolate bars somewhere and coffee."

Alexandria opened the door to the basement and lead him down the stairs, she switched the lights open and went straight for the bags of coffee. "I'll get us some coffee, maybe I could get something from the bar. You could just check around and see if there's anything edible for us. I'll be back in a jiffy." Alexandria left Ignatius alone in the basement and headed towards the pub.
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ignatius followed Alexandria back to the basement. when she left to get coffee, he started looking around for something to eat. On a shelf Ignatius found a box half full of candy bars. "This should be a good start. I wonder if there's anything else I can find." He kept looking for food until Alexandria got back.

Gil
    Goofy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Now I'm sure there's a coffee-maker here somewhere, talking to herself while looking around the pub. It felt eerie being back in the pub for Alexandria, being able to see dead people is a daily basis for her but seeing so many in one day is simply wrong. Where is it?

"Aha! There you are!" Alexandria walked towards the coffee-maker and poured inside some coffee beans, she was searching for the plug but had a hard time looking for it when she noticed something behind the bar. Something was moving, and before she could see clear what it was - "Argh.. What?" she noticed her left arm was suddenly bleeding, a cut that was a bit long but not serious enough to cause her her life. "What is - what has happened?" before she could comprehend what happened to her she fainted.
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ignatius sat around for a while, but after 10 minutes, he began to worry. "I hope she's alright. Maybe I should go and check on her." ignatius said quietly to himself as he got up and started heading to the bar. he went inside. "Alexandria? You in here?" Ignatius started looking around when he found her, unconscious. "Oh Alexandria. Are you ok?" He went over to her. he shook her slightly, but she was unresponsive. he heard some noise coming from outside and knew they should probably go back to the basement. he picked her up and carried her back to the basement. he propped her up against the wall and waited for her to wake up.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Yoko and Onna

OOC: Good job getting started you two. And there could indeed be some dead person stuck behind there, maybe pinned down with their hand in something they don't know how to open properly or something feel on them. Getting a bit doesn't turn someone into one of the dead, but your characters don't know that. :P

-------------------------------------

@Kirako and Jimmy

OOC: Just so you know, you don't have to wait for me before posting again if you're talking to each other or something.
    OOC: Edit, fixing the Jenny/Jane typo

Jenny nods at Kaname. " Well, I guess you could scoot the table over here by me, and, well I'd have no idea where to start. Maybe go down to the basement and grab whatever you think might be useful. I think you might actually have a better idea on this stuff than I do. And the lightings pretty bad, do the lights not work? I think I've got a flashlight by the door."

OOC: Just for helping along things. Kayle is alone downstairs, staring at the books on the wall, though he hasn't touched anything as far as you can tell. As for the selection, it's pretty much this
    http://www.gnosis.org/bookstore1.htm

Plus some Bibles, and more normal books like Mark Twain, phonebook, dictionary etc. Of course you don't have to describe the specific books if you don't want to, you could just grab stuff.

And yes, the lights don't work, there isn't any electricity, the lighting you have is from some of the lightning flashes getting through the windows, enough to see where you're going, but it's a little hard to see, especially in the basement with its little windows and single door.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 01-09-2011 at 10:08 AM.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

(Sunnyside - I assume that's supposed to be Jenny talking, not Jane? And yeah, I know we don't have to wait for you, but it's a habit. I'm used to back-and-forth chat RP where it's much less confusing if everybody takes turns.)

Jimmy huddled in the chair, sipping at the tea. He was still reeling from what Jenny did to him, trying desperately to forget that awful sensation. He'd never imagined anything could feel quite so horrible - at the time, he'd been certain that he would die. He was still fairly certain that he *was* dying. If he hadn't gotten away, would he have ended up like her? A spirit without a body, endlessly hungry for sustenance in the form of the life energy of others? The normally overconfident runner shuddered at the thought, and tried to comfort himself with another sip of tea.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

OCC: Sorry this is so late. Kinda got caught up with all the Christmas/New Years hullabaloo. >_<

Jessica groaned. What was with her luck tonight in meeting up with all the mental patients on the island? She wished Mana were here. Mana would know what to do.

"Glaudio!" she called as she made her way over to Glass, "Leave the bodies alone. They can't harm us, and you shouldn't be moving around so much. You said you knew this place, right? Which way to the medical supplies?"

Jessica glanced quickly around the room before turning her attention back to Glass. He was curled up and rocking slowly. The position was familiar to Jessica, who had spent the most part of a month in that state after Brian's death. The state which Mana had gently and patiently coaxed her out of.

"Hey, you alright there?" she asked softly before gingerly placing a hand on his shaking shoulder.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Kotonoha took in Glass's stance, the words he was uttering. He was in a catatonic state, and she knew to keep well away from people who were like that...there was no knowing what would happen. It was Jessica who first approached him, caution apparent in her posture.

"Glaudio!" she called as she made her way over to Glass, "Leave the bodies alone. They can't harm us, and you shouldn't be moving around so much. You said you knew this place, right? Which way to the medical supplies?"

"I'll finish them off anyway," she murmured, drawing her katana. Glaudio's wound had opened up, that much was apparent, as fresh blood soaked into the already-soiled bandages.
    He seemed like the type who would be able to handle himself well, and someone who wouldn't want help unless he was incapacitated, so she left him alone for the time being.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kirako and Jimmy

OOC: Went back and edited the Jane/Jenny mistype

------------------------------

@Xriikox, Spawn(who I believe is still on hiatus), suzumi, Gaz, and Tigris

Kotonoha strides into the building, covered by Jonathan with his rifle.

Insided she finds that the dead with their spines ripped out have managed to make it most of the way down the stairs. THey seem ever so determined for being so poor at moving. Kotonoha strikes at them and the other mobile dead in the room. They don't "Shut off" but after a few precision cuts they're fuctionally destroyed unless you step close enough for one of them to bite your ankle.

Outside Maria goes over to Glaudio. "Do you actually know where the medical supplies are? Though in any case be careful, there are three stories and probably a basement, and there might be dead on one of the other floors." With that she tightens the Bandages on Glaudio roughly, which hurts, but at leasts holds him together better for now, though it starts cutting off his blood slupply a bit.
    OOC: I'll leave it to xriikox to decide if she's being persnickety about avoiding getting messy or if she's letting blood fly on her.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee took a shaking, deep breath as she picked up the metal handle, doused it in cologne, and held it in the flame. She waited till the metal under her cloth wrapping began to warm before removing it. She slowly lowered it toward Alika's chest before gently sticking it into the wound. She maneuvered it all the way to the bottom and began tracing around the entirety of the wound. The faint, faint smell of singed blood and flesh began to waft into her nose and she could feel herself going white. She removed the handle with shaking hands and stuck it back in the flame. "Andrew, he looks like he's sweating. He might be getting a fever. Can you cool him down?" she asked with a wavering voice as she focused her gaze on the flame and tried to keep herself from freaking out.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As Kaname walks down the stairs, she notices Kayl again by the wall, "Hey..Kayl?" she says as she walks toward him. Light flashes in a bit from outside, "Are those books?" surveying them when light passes in once more, Kaname sees bibles and the like. "Kayl, I'll need to take some of these upstairs, I'll be back down." After returning up the stairs, trying to not trip, she sets the books down on the table. She spreads the five of them out and asks to Jenny, "Are these any of them?"

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Fee began treating Alika with the heat and Bryce went around and held ALika down. The pain must have been intense for him, so Bryce knew he had to restrain him.

Gil
    Goofy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Agh..?" Alexandria opened her eyes and tried to look at her arm where the cut was, but surprisingly it was no longer bleeding - somehow it was healing. She looked up at Ignatius who was staring at her intently, glad that for once someone was with her in a time like this. She was trying to move from her sit because her back was aching so much, it must've meant that it has been at least an hour since she was unconscious.

"I'm really sorry if I've worried you, it's not like me to do so." said Alexandria who was trying to avoid Ignatius's looks. She stood up and went about the basement looking for a cloth or something to wrap around the wound.

"Did you get anything to eat?" asked Alexandria who was clearly trying to change the subject.
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kirako and Jimmy

Jenny looks at the books. "Well, none of the ones I have are along the lines of "what to do if you're a ghost and are stuck in a wall" or anything like that. They're theology and whatnot, but maybe something will pop out at me you know?"

She reaches out to start turning pages but he hands pass through and frost one of the pages

"Aaaargggh, I was hoping now that I was calm that wouldn't happen!"

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

OOC: Warning, long long long post. If you wanna skip the character psycho stuff, just read the first and last paragraphs. I love writing long posts, it's the only way to RP in my opinion heh. Sorry if it's a little much. ^_^""""
    BIC:

From the cold, a slight warmth cracked into Glass's surface. Feeling Jessica's hand on his shoulder...No...get away from me...All I am is a monster...Why do you care? I will only hurt you... Quickly, and somewhat harshly in comparison to Jessica's kindness, Glass smacks her hand off his shoulder, shouting, "STAY AWAY..." Going back to mumbling, he staggered off to the porch, cutting small designs into the wood floor. "Nononononononono, no one's here. This is how it should be, yes. No one's here. Cause they're all DEAD! Hahahahahahahahaha...yes...just the bodies, it's my fault...I didn't even want it to happen like that...I didn't...I didn't know...But I still killed her, yes I did. Cut her throat ear to ear, yes her last words were choked up on the blood flowing from her neck if I remember..." Glass saw a dark splatter of red, then he wasn't there anymore. He was back at his sister's apartment...

OOC: This may be a tad graphic or long for some of you to want to read, I'll put the basic idea at the bottom of the spoiler.
    BIC:

~SLAM~ The door came down. Two figures in wearing masks charged into the apartment, eyes set to the room where their prize lay in wait. "Yes, in there. We'll grab some, then we can hit this stuff up," said a female's voice, in a twisted, delirious tone. Drunken with desire for that rush, the chemicals, they pressed further into the bathroom, searching for their fix. Glass had jumped up when the door was downed, and he had finally heard where the noise was coming from. The bathroom. He darted across his room to the door, hearing a female scream in pain. No, not just any female he'd soon discover. He got to his sister's room, to find her with 17 lacerations on her face, chest, and arms. Shocked into a stupor, Glass slammed open the door of the bathroom, and saw the two junkies that had smashed their way in. Lost in pure rage and remorse of his sister being so carelessly and cold-heartedly slaughtered, Glass whipped out the sling blade, impaling the first(a man) through his forehead, the blade actually going through due to Glass's adrenaline fueling his now shaking body. He turned to the other, backhanding her onto the floor, which also threw the mask to the wall and shattered it to pieces. Laying on her back, with a crazed look, his love, the woman he was to marry, glared back with a crazed look. Her eyes burned, yet were glassed over with the stream of impurity flowing through her body. Glass, in utter disbelief, muttered, "H-How...Wh-Why did...Why d-did you..." Shrieking with a wicked laughter at his feeble attempt to question her, she barked back at him, "WHY DO YOU THINK I DID IT?! I needed a way to get the stuff in. Yeah. I did it for the rush. Are you so surprised? I told you I can't be saved, though you're so sweet for trying." Looking around, she gave a malevolent grin; "It felt so good. Then tossing your sister around, it added to it. Come back to me Glass, we'll get lost in this bloodlust and chemicals toget-". Before she could finish, Glass was thrown into a relentless anger, and dug the blade into her trachea, blood spewing as if someone put their thumb over the tip of a garden hose, or like busting the side of a soda can to watch it spray. Glass then crumpled to the floor, and held her in his arms, the scarlet fluid staining everything it touched, seeping through to his very soul. "Sara...Sara...Sara..."

OOC: His love/fiance and another man broke into Glass's sister's house(where they were living) to steal something from her bathroom. (I won't delve into it, because I do not want to infract upon forum rules) They went into his sister's room and cut her apart, 17 wounds on her arms, chest, and face. Glass, hearing the noise, jumped up and ran to his sister's room. Seeing her dead, he attacked the man, literally thrusting the blade through his skull(adrenaline allowed him to do so). Then after smacking the second intruder to the floor, he sees his love on her back, her mask having been knocked off. After some bitter, confusing, and sad words, Glass cuts her throat, deep, past the trachea. He then holds her in his arms until the police arrive, muttering, "Sara...Sara...Sara..."
    BIC:

Glass came to. He saw that he had been stabbing the floor...Wha-What was that? Why am I so (expletive) up? I don't want to know me anymore. I just want to be something from here on, I want these memories to stop...I'm scaring these people who have looked out for me, I am going to lose them too...NO ~said another voice in his head~ YOU WILL GROW AND CARRY ON FROM HERE. WE ARE COMPRISED OF DECISIONS WE MAKE TODAY, NOT THE PAST THAT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED. I-I'll try then...I'll do what I can to move on...

Pulling hard(the blade was halfway into the floor, how did he manage that?), he freed his blade from the thick wood and stood. Feeling unimaginably exhausted, drained, and fatigued, he cracked his back and ran his fingers through his hair. Looking around, he found who he was looking for. Walking over to Jessica, he said(at a distance, for fear of not trying to lose all of her trust) "Thank you.." Suddenly, not restraining himself, he tackled Jessica(not to the ground, but in a hugging motion), and held her tightly. He whispered "Thank you" again in her ear, then let her go(for he had realized that she would be more than alarmed). He ran over to the building with the others. Finding a pack of cigarettes in his coat, he lit one up and clunked inside behind Koto and the others. "Yeah, let's get you patched up Glaudio!" Glass said with a smile, glad to be with friends and out of his past. Hoping he hadn't become the psychotic lunatic in their eyes that he saw in himself, he glanced back at Jessica, hoping she wasn't bothered by his instability. He was trying to fight it...
    Last edited by Tigris; 01-10-2011 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Grammar, yay for no-sleep. @.@

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Kotonoha rapidly slashed at the dead, if they could even be called that, not getting a drop of blood on her sweater and skirt. After all, those were the only pieces of clothing that she had arrived with; there was no knowing when they would next find supplies. Perhaps in this house; but then again, maybe not. The former people were now disconnected hunks of flesh on the floor; not entirely dead, but not a threat unless someone was stupid enough to go near them, either.

Turning around, she saw Glass and Jessica, Glass now looking normal enough.

"How are you feeling?"

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio gave Glass a sidelong glance before giving a slight shrug and turning to Maria "I think they kept some supplies in the basement" he said indicating to a low doorway at the bottom of the stairs. "never been down there but they kept food and ammunition it it, so it'll probably have some first aid gear"

The blood-lust within him had abated but he could still feel it burning into the back of his mind, the desire to kill always had been his governing factor as the scars on his body proved.

Glaudio offered Glass the rum bottle "it helps" he said simply.
    Last edited by -GAZKUL-; 01-11-2011 at 04:15 PM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"Sure, frozen treatment coming up."

Andrew slowly placed his hand into Alika so that he wouldn't overdue it and freeze him to death.

"Okay, this should cool him down. I can add more freezing power as needed."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"It's ok. I'm glad you're finally awake though. You seem to have been through a lot. Yes, i found some food. Only some candy bars though. Here ya go." Ignatius leaned over and grabbed a candy bar. He handed it too her. "So what happened in there that caused you to faint?"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Janjee, red, yoko, and LB

OOC: I'll give Janajee a little longer to post. He does a good Michael and Alika. But after a bit I'll step in and keep things moving.

Also, in case you were confused like me, Reds screen name does not refer to a bloody knife, rather it refers to shoes she looks good in.

--------------------------------------

@Gaz, Glass, Spawn, Suzumi, and xriikox

Maria replies to Glaudio with some concern "OK, we'll go look, and I can tell you'll want to go along, but try and be careful and hold back if you can."

OOC: You don't have to head in immediately, it'd be perfectly cool, possibly better, to RP on the porch for a while, but for ease of the eventual transition I'll give some description of the basement now.

Recall that you've cleared at least the large main open room you walk in on the first floor, and the room at the top of the stairs. You haven't been in the first floor kitchen or anything, but so far it seems the dead are attracted to noise, so unless they're already damaged you'd have expectted to at least hear something.

Around one of the open side rooms is the door to the basement. The door lies in the middle of the room leaning up against a plush couch, it appears to have been shot through as well as ripped off its hinges. Some boards with nails in them and pieces of a shattered table litter the basement stairs.

There are some shell casings at the base of the stairs. On a table in the back are some open and partially used first aid kits, but they still have a fair amount of supplies, and were the expensive types to start with. They even have a difibrillator and bag valve mask.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 01-10-2011 at 11:22 PM.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname reaches out to touch the book Jenny was trying to look through, "Here, I'll help" she says as she turns the pages slowly. "Jimmy, how are you holding up?" Kaname is saying worriedly while fighting the urge to bite her lip. While turning the pages, a question pops in her head, "Jenny, would that happen to me if I hugged you? Turning icy like that..."
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 01-11-2011 at 01:41 AM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

(OOC: I kinda had Alika faint... but if you needed him to be screaming I can do that too )

ALIKA

Blackness for awhile didn't last.

How could it when he felt that not only was his lung seemed to have been crushed, he was being burnt to death. He screamed. And pushed and he pushed and he wiggled and he just kept kicking around. He wanted to be strong, but honestly, how can he? He was not superhuman to be able to withstand pain like that. No, no he couldn't.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH"

Even the cooling down of Andrew was not helping.

And soon enough he was getting delirious, as he started screaming words that didn't make sense. You could say it was in his native tongue, but even if you understood what he was saying, it still wouldn't have made any sense:

"PINEAPPLES! ICE! NOW NOW NOW! AAAAAAAAAGH! OOOH FLYING PENGUIN! LET ME FLY!"

MICHAEL

He heard the screams, but more he smelt it. He knew what was going on and what the burning skin must feel like. No he couldn't go back in there. Not just yet. Also, from the very little he knew about their native tongue, but did Alika just shout something about penguins?
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Janajee, LB, Yoko, and Red

OOC: Hee hee, I kinda liked the penguin bit. Good set you four. Alright, it looks like he needs more cooling (be careful) and still needs stitching up/bandaging.

---------------------------------

@Kirako and Jimmy

OOC: I suppose the book bit was more for Luzifer to piece together. Pity he didn't stick around. Though there are still some things to notice.

IC:

Jenny pauses for a moment. "I...I think I'm calmer but maybe you shouldn't try that juuuuuust yet. Plus"

She says looking through her hands again for a moment

"I don't think I've very huggable in any case."

A few moments later you hear a paniced squak from Jane .

Whirling around you'd see her backstepping away from Kayle, who strides into the room like he owns the place. Acting like he doesn't notice Jane at all, he silently thinks at everyone in the room.

<So what exactly have you been up to up here. And...>

He stares at Jenny for a while

<Ok, what DID happen up here?>

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information