AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 197 FirstFirst ... 42 82 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 102 142 192 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

As the last of the splinters were pulled out, Fee let herself relax and let her breath out. She quickly wiped her eyes to make sure there were no tears before she turned around to face the guys. "So lets do some recon. Any other injuries?" she asked cheerily with a smile, not realizing that Alika actually was hurt. "Oh my God!" she said, just above a whisper before rushing over. "Bryce, bring the light over here. Quick! I think Alika is hurt!" she said franctically, squinting in the dark to try to assess the damage.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by suzumi View Post
    Jessica let out a sigh of relief after hearing that Glaudio might have seen Mana, which quickly turned into a gasp as she removed the bandages that were covering the worst of his wounds. She quickly wrapped them back up and said to Glaudio in undertone;

"You and I need to have a little chat about your arms. Mainly your right one. I don't thi-"

"Jessica...?"

Jessica turned to face the timid voice that had interrupted her. She stared for a moment before realization struck.

"You! Sorry, I don't really remember your name..." Jessica admitted sheepishly. "Well, your full name anyhow. I only remember hearing the army dude call you "Koto". But I'm glad to see you made it out of that landslide in one piece."

"Other than finding some resources so this guy(with an aloof gesture at Claudio) doesn't end up having his arm completely falling off, where are we headed? Or, for that matter, what the hell is going on actually? Amnesia; that's ok I guess, I can work out the steps. Waking up on the shore of an island and meeting 12 new people, most of which are...interesting in their own way? I'm beyond all kinds of utterly confused..."

Jessica turned to Glass.

"If they want our help, I'll go with them," Jessica said indicating Glaudio and Maria. "At least as far as the harbor. We can probably find something there to help patch him up. But after that I'm going to the airport.
    "
    Quote Originally Posted by -GAZKUL- View Post
    Glaudio noticed the girl arrive and had noticed the look of shock on Jessica's face as she had examined his arm. Flexing his left arm he swapped his sheath over so he could reach it better with his good arm and with a final drag on his cigar hauled himself to his feet, cursing under his breath as he did so, he hated having to depend on others, always had,always would but even he could see that his arm was well and truly out of commision without medical assistance so he grudgingly accepted that he'd have to accept the offer of help.

Turning to Jessica he said "thanks for your help, there should be some medical supplies in Don Rio's mansion on the edge of the harbour area. He was the loacl mob boss and i did some work for him in the past so i know my way about his place. By the way there's a downed plane a short distance into the forest, it looks like it could fly with a bit of work."
    "Alright. Well if it's fine with you, I'd like to go as well. I have nowhere to go in the first place, but I'm getting a bad feeling about here so it'd be good to get away from here. And thanks for the tip, man. But we should get your arm taken care of before it falls off. C'mon, let's get going."

Arm falling off.......Why does that seem familiar? I mean I know what I want.....but did I do so much I almost lost my arm? God.....I only remember pieces of things, but I'm glad I forgot them. Can they just stay that way? I have a feeling I'll be happier not knowing..."

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

(Sorry it took me so long, I haven't been feeling well.)

Having followed Kaname back upstairs to see if the rat worked out, Jimmy's eyes widened with surprise when the rat froze solid. The ghost's screaming almost distracted him from Kaname's fainting, but he caught her before she hit the floor, and eased her down gently. "Hey... Kaname? You okay? Talk to me here..." The runner put a hand to her forehead to see if she was feverish, concern clear on his face. "Don't die on me here... I haven't even had the chance to buy you a drink yet." It was a weak joke, but he was trying to hide his worry with humor.

(Is she feverish, clammy, or neither?)

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@gaz, suzumi, xriikox, spawn and tigris

She'd been standing back biting her lower lip, but finally Maria steps towards the group and speaks.

"I didn't want to say it, but I think trying to fly out right now would be suicide, and I'm not so sure about sailing out. The lightning inside that storm wasn't normal. I was on a coast guard ship that tried to push through the storm front. She was designed to handle storms and certainly lightning. But electricity still arced around inside the ship, not just messing with electronics, but igniting the fuel within the tanks, blowing out at least one engine. Also the winds or sea sort of the produced an inward force. Even with the engines dead we still showed up inside the storm pretty quick. So I think if we'd been trying to go out, once the engines died, we'd have just been pushed back inside.

I'm saying that I think we or somebody else might need to do something about whatever is causing all this before we'd be able to get out.

There is this ghost that seems to occasionally show up to talk to Glaudio here, I'm hoping it can clue us in.

In the meantime it would be good if we could patch him up. And I'm very glad to see some more living people here.

I don't know about going to a mob building. I figure it'd either be full of the dead, or full of violent people who might be more interested in getting what we have than sharing what they've got. But it might be a good source of supplies.

Can anybody here use firearms? "

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

Mia blinked, her eyes seemed blurred more than when she had first opened her eyes. A warm sensation started to surge from her chest to around her neck. Panicked Mia tried to rip of her necklace, the ribbon at the back was bowed unusually tight and wouldnt undo. The clear crystal turned a milky pink, and Mias eyes turned white. Grunt panicked there was something wrong with Mia.

Grunt: Mia?!?! Mia!?!? Whats wrong!?!?! Mia talk to me!!!

Mia couldnt hear his plead.

Female voice: Mia? Mia?

She felt a warmth over her body, as if she were being held.

Female voice: Mia, Darling.

Mia: Mother?

Mum: Yes, Darling. Oh Mia, I have missed you!

Mia: Mother! How?

Her Mothers face was as if it where in front of Mias now. Her rose red lips and her blue, thick lashed eyes and pale skin... She looked the same as Mias last memories of her.

Mum: Mia... Oh Mia... You have grown so beautiful! I-I have been watching over you darling...

Her face disappeared and Mia shouted out 'Mummy!' Then she reappeared again standing in full view in front of Mia.

Mum: Mia sweetheart, i dont have long to talk with you... The necklace, keep it safe, its what keeps me close.

Suddenly it was as if a flickered old film was playing before Mia and she was floating within it. She went down hill around rocky paths finally stopping at a clearing with a beautiful peaceful pond. Mia could feel the ground beneath her feet, he mother knelt in front of her, as she always did, and held Mias hands.

Mum: There are spirits Mia...

Mias vision started to go fuzzy.

Mum: People need your help darling! And there are some that may help you... There may be danger... So dont go alone darling...

Mia: No Mother! Dont go!!

Mias voice was grown up and sad

Mia: Mother please! Father isnt the same! Come back!

Mia felt a surge all over her body, as if she where being pulled backwards through a force field.

Mias eyes flashed back to her usual pink. Grunt was holding her.

Grunt: Mia? Oh god Mia! What happened?!?!

Mia: It was Mother, She was here...

Her voice was still grown up and well spoken. Grunt looked saddened.

Grunt: Mia? That... That, well, it cant be true...

Mia: Say what you like, James! We all need to go now!

She looked at Royo

Mia: Well?

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

My open to see that I'm still in the cave unmoved or disturbed part of me had hope that I would awake in my bed and that it had just been so stupid dream. However I do feel upset or depressed about what has happened I guess some could say I'm glad for all those that I have met. I wake Rei how had fallen asleep on my shoulder I look for the others may of the are missing.

"Dante what's wrong?......Huh there seems to be may people missing where have they gone?" I shrug my shoulders I don't have a clue as to where they have gone. I look at a one of the near b boxes think that there may be some food in it. I walk over to it and open, well it wasn't food but it is something that could come in handy it a bunch of state of the art radios/transmitters this can be used if we get separated again.

I grab a nearby empty bag and place all but two of the radios in the bag after setting them to the same frequency so that they can pick up and reserve transmission from others. I had Rei and sort out my own I look at some of the other boxes and decide to wait for the others to return as I do that I might as well go through these boxes for anything else that could be of use.

(I leave it to you sunnyside to decide what he finds.)[COLOR="Silver"]
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 12-16-2010 at 01:59 PM.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Aedan (And Hasu, Chiichanny, Ensifer, and Kylesico)

Searching through the crates mostly reveals survival relates things. Food, water, blankets, rope, lamps, clothes, flashlights. There is also the medicine crate, where the powder stuff within seems to have stabilized the militarily dressed man that Royo treated. There are still packets of that left along with bandages, wraps, painkillers, and antiseptics.

The other survivors have looted the stuff off of the first two men that were killed getting in here. However some other gear near the cage carved into the cave, presumably belonging to the wounded man, is still lying there. A shotgun, a mix of shells that are buckshot and ones that are rubber, an electric stun gun, some handcuffs. A combat knife lies within on the ground.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Jimmy, Kaname is a little feverish)

Feeling a cool hand on her forehead, she opens her eyes and grunts a bit. "Jimmy?" When she realizes that scream must have meant the rat didn't work for the ghost, she immediately stands up "Calm down, please. I'm sorry we can't help you. You just have to learn how to control yourself.." she says quietly. Sighing to herself, she stares at the ghost, trying to see through to her emotions and possibly learning what happened when she died through the intense agony she bares.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Senior Member Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost has a reputation beyond repute Ghost's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Pink Ribbon American Flag Ribbon Bob
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2013 12:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ghost212010

it sounds like a cool RPG

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost24 View Post
    it sounds like a cool RPG
    OOC: Please, please read the stickies. It is a very cool RPG, but posting in this thread like you did was random, jarring, and out of place. Sorry if IU seem rude, but please don't barge in like that. If you like it, fill out a character sheet and join up. ^_^
    BIC:
    Hearing the woman speak, Glass was once again confused. What the hell is going on? Ghosts? And if this storm is interfering, looks like I'm stuck here for a while. I don't know how much more of this I can take, I'm already twitching a little. T~T Ever so slightly, so as to not draw attention to himself, he glanced at his elbow and, sure enough, it was twitching erratically. At least it wasn't noticeable.

"Well it looks like we're screwed so far then. I vote we go to the mob house, we're going to need supplies and shelter if we want to stay alive here. And as far as protection, you have the gun(though I'm not trained with firing something like that), Claudio has that sword, and I have this-" Glass said, and with a press of the switch, a nine inch retractable blade shot out of his glove. "I have no clue where I got this, or what the past me used this for in the old days. All I know is I have a weapon, and I'll call you guys friends in my book, seeing as we're all trying to stay alive. " Clicking it again, it shlinked! back into the glove. He didn't want it out for long, he had a feeling it'd make the others uneasy. And he couldn't afford to make others distrust him, they were all he had...

After this little reply and (somewhat) blunt display of a dangerous object, Glass decided to sidle away from the group a few feet to give some space. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed the timid girl, Kotonoha was her name he thought? Though he tried and succeeded well in playing off his discomfort of being around so many people he barely knew, it was somehow comforting to see someone in the same boat as him. Edging a little over(whaaaat? ok, she's a LITTLE cute so maybe I'm shy? so what.... >.<) he addressed Kotonoha while the others talked. "Hello, I'm Glass. And you are...?"

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Jimmy and Kirako

OOC: Kaname can't tell much just looking at the ghost. However the body of a woman that looks a lot like her is lying in the room. It appears she died of strangulation, and has some scratches on her arms, and maybe have gotten punched in the face.

Jane looks worridly at Kaname.

"Uh. I really hope you're OK. Did you get hurt? Here, have some tea."

Her hand is shaking a little, but she pours some of the tea into a cup and sets it on the table, than moves back to keep Jimmy and Kaname between her and the ghost.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"What? Alika's hurt?"

Andrew went over to investigate.

OOC: Sorry, short post. Need to go feed the dogs...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(OCC sorry about the last post, i didnt really think about how long it was, and sorry im posting again so soon but i thought it would be necessary for the story on Aedans behalf and the whole group splitting thingy)

Mia looks at Royo 'Well?'

Grunt: Mia! Its not safe to just go running about! Specially after you just freaked out like that!

Mia: Shut up James!

She spat the words out in a harsh spiteful tone, unlike this sweet girl. Though her beautiful dress is now blood drenched and her hair far from cute, she may be fitting for a horror movie.

Grunt: Mia?!?

He felt shocked, his heart sank to see her like this. Through all the years and through all her suffering she had experienced, she had never once spoken this way.

Mia: Stay here with her!

She pointed at Hallow. Grace and mark stood close to Grunt and Hallow. Mia turned back to Royo.

Grunt took Hallows hand and they turned back to the cave, Mark and Grace followed. They entered the cave and heard Dantes familiar voice.

Grunt: You are awake at last!

(OCC im shocked i have written so much i only just got back from work and its 2:15am... i just had a writing splurge! ahaha)

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, there was a reason Jimmy wasn't a comedian, clearly. He settled for letting his concern show, for once. "Kaname, sit down, at least. Please." He glanced at Jane. "Any chance of cold water instead of tea? She's warm enough as it is..." The runner wasn't used to being the caretaker, and a bit of uncertainty was visible in his expression despite his best efforts. Finally, he turned to the ghost. Maybe... maybe connecting to the person she used to be was the best way to go.

"I'm sorry, miss, I just realized we've been incredibly rude. My name is Jimmy, Jimmy Cannon. What's yours?" He was hoping the familiar, *human* conversation would calm her down a bit, reconnect her with her former life.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

"thanks for your help, there should be some medical supplies in Don Rio's mansion on the edge of the harbour area. He was the loacl mob boss and i did some work for him in the past so i know my way about his place. By the way there's a downed plane a short distance into the forest, it looks like it could fly with a bit of work."

"A mob? On Lanai?" Jessica asked with a snort of laughter. "Oh god, that is so funny! I mean, I know we used to have our gangs and all, but really? A mob? Who do they fight? Pineapples?"

Jessica continued to giggle until Maria stepped forward and said her bit.

Wiping the tears of laughter from her eyes Jessica said, "I've been to firing ranges in Maui with my dad. And I'm not a terrible shot, but that was under zero pressure. So yeah... And I'm still going to meet up with my friend. So far the storm has stayed off the island, and if it stays that way maybe we could get a helicopter and try to help people, or whatever."

Jessica looked around at the small group of people.

"And what do we have?" she asked Maria.

In her head she pooled their ammunition together. Maria's gun, Kotonoha's sword, Glass' knife, along with the one Daniel had lent her, the taser, and...Johnathan's cloak...?

"I think we have more to gain than lose here," Jessica said slowly. "And the faster we can mend Glaudio's arm, the better. And I agree with Glass. We should probably get going. I don't know, but after all that's happened tonight, I don't feel comfortable staying in one place for too long."

Jessica held out her hand to Glaudio to help him to his feet.

"So, you're clairvoyant?" she asked.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"You clearly havn't lived in the slums" Glaudio grunted, taking the offered hand with a smile. Unsure of what to say he followed the others as they headed off towards the docks.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Royo spared into empty space. Not having a clue on whats going on around her. She heard Mia but didn't responded hearing Mia again. "...I like turtles" she said calmly. Getting up on her feet Royo started to head of to the others. She turned around to Mia "Are you coming?" she said with a smile on her face.

OOC: Sorry if this post is small or lame.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

I grab two empty bag to pack all the spare stuff I have found among the creates I slip it half and half so if we lose on bag it not the big of a problem. These will come in handy well this lessen the amount of problem we will have. I hear foot step entering the cave my I react by draw my right pistol within a second I'm aiming it at the entrance.

Grunt: You are awake at last!

"Man you are lucky I almost shot you. Well I glad I didn't." I put the gun away and look at the others some are missing probably some where in the cave.

"Okay let get everyone together for its time we leave this cave after all those undead may start wonder in soon so we had better leave." Rei get up she carrying my bag that I have had since the beginning and heads for the way out. I place on of the bag in front of Grunt.

"You'll need that if you decided to go your own way if not then it would be better." I have a feeling that a lot has happened since I have been sleeping I head out with Rei. I wonder what do we do now I think once I have a idea of the surrounding that I can make a decision on what my next move will be I have a feeling that town a good bet will I'll soon know.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The groups were seperating and Kimi went to Royo's side. She had a bad feeling that they will need her protection in the future. It was time that she abandoned the past and focus of defeating her former master. She walked next Royo and Mia as they more that ever will need her help.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Hasu, Aedan, Ensifer and Kylesico

OOC: Feel free to prep and RP with each other, but Hasu when you want to move out, describe following the images in your mind, I think it's safe to assume they're following in your post.

------------------

@Jimmy and Kirako

OOC: Sorry for the delay

"Yes, Ok, I think I can do that" Jane scurries out of the room, returning moments later with a glass of cold water.

"Here you are." Though since Jimmies hands are full she just sets it on the table next to the tea, and moved back from the ghost once again.

COnversation seems to temporarily calm the ghost. However she replies "I don't know. I don't remember anything. I was just here, and I'm so...empty. AND NOW I'M STUCK IN A WALL!"
    ----------------------------------------

@Gaz, Suzumi, Tigris, spawn and Xriikox

OOC: The slums of Little Lanai city? Like there are three ugly houses off on one side? Though there is a little shanty town sort of thing where there are some fishermen. Of course the big island can be a different story, people get around by boat, and in any case, if I was a mob boss I wouldn't mind having a tropical retreat with a lot of privacy The building is fine, Gaz is using just a pinch of karma so that makes it fine.

Maria follows as they move out. She looks through her scope at the distance and lone building.

"I don't see any movement around the place or within it. Looks like a medium sized three story mansion with a four car garage. Looks fine."

"Wait, the front door is already open, that's a little strange. I still don't see any movement though."

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname does as Jimmy asks and sits down. She's still not giving up on trying to help though. Surveying the area, she notices the body once more, markings and such all over it. "You were...in a sort of fight. Trying to defend yourself against attackers? But defending didn't work." She droops her head, a bit sad for the ghost lady. She clears her throat and gets a drink of the cold water. "So, you don't remember anything at all? Really?" She says as she stands up. "Or is it that you... just don't want to remember?"

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Better. And thank you, Jane." Well, it wasn't perfect, but it was a start. As he opened his mouth to speak to the ghost again, Jimmy glanced over at the body, then shut it with an audible click. Slowly, he moved over to the body, kneeling and beginning to search through pockets and such for, hopefully, some sort of ID. Maybe hearing her name would allow her to remember who she was. Despite his best efforts, though, his dislike for the task showed - one thing the Cannon was not used to was dead bodies. Particularly touching them. He went very carefully, attempting to not touch her flesh at all.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kirako and Jimmy

"I don't remember." Says the ghost. "Maybe if I did I wouldn't want to remember, but I just CAN'T!"

Jimmy looks closer at the body. The woman appears to have maybe been in her later twenties, and has the slightly darker skin of someone with mix parentage. There aren't any pockets in the dress, however closer inspection shows that the body is lying on top of a small purse, which Jimmy manages to sneak away.

The purse contains the sorts of personal care items one would expect, along with a cell phone, wallet, and small book on Gnosticism. The walet does indeed have an ID in it, and it gives the woman's name as Jennifer Magloire.

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(OCC im assuming the team split is still going forward with my NPCs and Hallow staying. And a little built up stress has put me in the mood for writing and some action)

Grunt looked at Dante putting the bag in front of him.

Grunt: Good luck...

Grunt, Hallow, and the children started moving things around in the cave so they didnt feel so exposed and they could all keep together close.

Outside Mia looked at Royo with narrowed eyes, and quickly shot her head towards the start of her journey. She could hear Dante and Rei exiting the cave, she saw the flicker of Kimmis tail behind her. She knew at least one of them would follow, specially if they thought something interesting could happen.

With that Mia braised herself and started marching forward towards a reasonably sudden slope, may be a bit risky to just slide/run down it as they were still in mildly mountainous terrain, she turned around and lowered herself down carefully stepping. She avoided looking towards the others. Next there was a steady path way that curled around large boulders and steadily sloped, nothing hard about that she though.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ensifer, Hasu, Kylesico and Aedan

Mia starts off. Although there isn't a path to follow, she finds it fairly easy to just follow the mental images from earlier.

As the group moves along the slope starts leveling out, and the woods starts getting denser. Vines, undergrowth, and decades of fallen leaves and branches block the way, catch at your feet, and generally make walking difficult. It seems few have been this way for a very very long time.

The only movement the group sees is the periodic bird and, over a ledge, one person who seems dead. She's wearing what probably was a pretty red party dress and some nice jewlery, but her chest seems to have been opened up. She's entirely stuck in some of the overgrowth though, and her thrashing doesn't seem to be helping to advance through it.

OOC: This will give the others a chance to establish they're coming along and such before Mia arrives or runs into trouble.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information