AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 197 FirstFirst ... 40 80 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 100 140 190 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Grunt smiles at Hallow.
    Grace: Its gone quiet... Maybe the others have found Mia!
    Grace and mark got up pulling Hallow and Grunt towards where the others had left.

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

I kept my distance from the other person. Unsure if it was another one of those things that attacked. I slowly got closer until I could see his face. I waved up at him for he was up higher. I can make out some of him mostly in black. He was wearing boots and a jacket with two gloves from what I could make out. I quickly study my body to see what I was wearing. Mostly red. My headband and warm red cloak made me a easy target. Though most of it was now torn from the fight with the things I still had plenty on. Noticing my hair was slightly out of place I fixed then start to climb the rocks to get the the other person. I attempt a calling him again.

"Hey! Wait up!" I yelled.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee turned around to look at Andrew and Bryce as they began searching the room. After the wick of the lamp disintegrated in seconds, she reached down and ripped the hem off of her shirt all the way around, then ripped it in half and twisted into a crude wick. "Here," she said with a hoarse voice as she groped in the dark, trying to find Bryce hand to hand him the wick. "This is the best we can do for now. We can find something better in a bit." She winced a bit and thought she could feel the splinters in her back shifting with the tightening of her muscles. She wanted them out and soon.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Getting no reply from the captives. Royo puts down Kimi on the ground. She walks over to the old man, crouches down next to him. Placing both her hands on him and starts to shake him back and forth. The old man didn't make a sound. 'I wonder if he's dead or just unconscious' Royo thought to herself. Looking over to her left Royo see a person who looks like Miss Hallow and Mia. Royo leaned over and poked Mia and the person who looked like Miss hallow in the face. "Rise and shine" she said in a cheerful voice.

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

Glass clenched his fist in frustration of all the climbing, slightly noticing a small circular trigger in his palm. Deciding not to press it(it made him uneasy, like a spectre of sorts looming over his thoughts), he heard someone calling out to him. Finally, another human being. Maybe he can answer what the hell is going on... Glass hopped down a few levels and stood a few feet from a man garbed in red. Red...another uneasy wave of deja vu swept through him, but he just pushed it down. "Hey...So where am I?" he asked. "Oh, and the name's Glass. You?"

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Seeing the man come to him and his face is visable he stares for a moment then responds. " I'm Jonathain, you can call me John or Johnny. Nice to met you." He stares at him another moment then responded to the next question. "We are on Lanai Island Hawii. Somewhere near Kaumalapau Harbor. There's a resort somewhere along here." He paused another moment. " So uh... What happened to you? Have you been attacked by anything wierd recently?"

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@red, yokokuwabara and LB

The piece of clothing requires the threads being pulled apart and than stuff in, but they do indeed fit through, and the oil wicks up through the thread, allowing the lamp to be lit.

----------------

@Ensifer

After being shaken the old man with the tatoos and feather cape wakes up. He jolts awake as if afraid, but than looks around at the uncoscious girls around him and Royo.

"What, what happened? I was going along and now I'm all tied up. I'm not sure what happened. Thank you for rescuing me, could you untie me please?"
    Last edited by sunnyside; 12-05-2010 at 09:47 PM.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

"What, what happened? I was going along and now I'm all tied up. I'm not sure what happened. Thank you for rescuing me, could you untie me please?"

"Whaa!?" Royo jumped to the sound of the old man. Thinking that the old man was still unconscious, she didn't think that he would start to move or talk. She turn around to the old man. Just hearing the end of the old man's speech she grab a kunai and cut the ropes of the old man. "Does that feel better?"

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"Looks like it's working. Now, about your splinters..."

Andrew went back over to Fee and helped her with her splinters...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bryce held up the lantern and made his way over to Fee and Andrew. "Lets try to get the rest of these out now." The lantern provided much better light than the matches he had been previously using.

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hawaii? Why the hell am I here? For that matter, I don't know anything anyway. Except for...these flashbacks...Well I'm not going to get anything done standing here...

"I don't know what happened to me. I just woke up on the shore, roughly ten minutes ago I guess. Something weird? No I haven't seen anything other than you since I came to."

Glass stretched a little, and twisted to pop his back, something that came naturally. An old habit possibly. He hopped down to Jonathain's level, and ran his hand through his hair.

"Well, I'm guessing there's more people at the resort? Why are you out here? Eh, doesn't matter I suppose..." Glass looked around for a second, trying to gain some perspective. "So what now? I've got nowhere to go, hell I don't even know who I am. So where are we off to?"

VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Though it stung and pinched a little as they pulled the splinters out, she was relieved that they were getting out. The sooner the better. If they got infected, she would have been in pretty severely screwed as who knew when she would be able to find to find a good antiseptic. She clenched her fists up to help keep herself from crying.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"Almost done Fee, hang tight."

There were so many splinters that Andrew couldn't even count them. He just concentrated on pulling them out.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ensifer

A look of amazing relief spreads over the old mans face as Royo cuts him loose.

He stands up with a grunt, holding onto his back like it's sore.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! Here, I don't have much but you can have..."

He looks around his person for a moment, he really doesn't have much on his person, he's got no pockets, just a little bag on his hip which he fiddles around with for a moment.

"Ah, well it's not much but have these herbs, they're great for energizing someone!

Anyway you should stay and watch over the others, though it looks like they'll be fine, I must get going!"

Before Royo can reply the man bounds off up the hill. He grabs a branch as he goes to use as a walking stick and is soon making good time (for someone his age) judging by the sounds of broken underbrush and such as he heads off.

------------

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

"Rise and shine"

Mia's head spun as she tried to open her eyes, her vision was blurred.

Mia: Royo?

Mia was uneasy and slightly scared.

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Default I'm back~~~~

OCC: Looooooooooooong-ish post ahead.

"Brian! Wait!!" Jessica called breathlessly after her brother.

Brian Seyfield turned to wait for his little sister and her best friend to catch up with him. His close-cut hair was brown, but his blithe blue eyes were the exact same shade as his sister's.

"Hey," he said with a smile as the girls approached him, "You have a good time last night?"

"Oh my god, it was AWESOME!" Jessica exclaimed. "We had a musical marathon, and acted out like, all of the scenes."

"We did "Damn It, Janet" on the sofa. It was pretty epic," Mana added with a nod. "But you should have been there. Jess and I both suck at being Nathan Wallace and The Phantom."

"I do a wicked Fiyero, though," Jess said smugly.

"And I suppose you defied gravity Mana?" Brian asked with a laugh.

"You have NO idea," Mana said solemnly, clapping a small hand down on Brian's shoulder.

All three of them laughed as Jessica linked arms with her two closest friends. It was warm here. And Jessica wished that she could stay in this moment forever. But a sudden flash of light blinded Jessica for a moment, and when her vision returned Brian had disappeared.

"Brian?" Jessica called out, looking around in puzzlement.

There was another flash of light and this time Jessica felt Mana's hand leave her grasp.

"Mana!!" Jessica screamed, fumbling around in the darkness.

"Jess, it's a date!" Mana's voice echoed around her in the darkness.

- - -

Flashes of light that were tinted red kept going off periodically, breaking the darkness. And a sudden gust of salt air brought Jessica to her senses and she slowly opened her eyes to her worst nightmare yet.

It took her a while to realize that everything that had happened that night wasn't just a horrible dream. She sat up slowly, taking in her surroundings. She was laying on grassy knoll, half covered in loose dirt. She could hear the rush of waves meaning the landslide had carried her a far distance. Jessica groggily recalled the few moments of panic before she lost consciousness from sheer exhaustion and trauma.

She got to her feet brushing loose bits of earth and shrubbery off of her tattered and torn dress. It was rather hard to tell what color the dress originally was anymore, but Jessica was past caring about the state of her clothes. She looked around but she couldn't see anyone, living or dead, around. On the ground, a few feet away from her, Jessica spotted a small pouch that she recognized as the one she had taken from the dead soldier earlier in the evening. A quick inspection revealed that all the contents of the pouch (the wallet of the soldier; a certain Alika Palakiko, and a stun gun) were still intact. And another few feet away lay the knife that Daniel had lent to her. Jessica sat down next to it wearily.

"What to do..." she wondered to herself, fiddling with the knife.

After a while Jessica got to her feet and strapped the pouch around her waist, sliding Daniel's knife through the strap, letting it rest against her hip. She would walk towards the beach and head towards Kaumalapau Harbor. And from there she would make her way to the airport to meet up with Mana.

OCC: Heads up to HateSpawn98 and Tigris

After walking for a while, Jessica heard someone shout. She quietly approached the voice and spotted a man dressed mostly in black jump off the rocks he was standing on towards the beach. He looked alive enough, so Jessica slowly continued on towards him.

She quietly peered over the rocks the man had disappeared off of and saw that he had joined another man who was wearing some strange red cloak.

"Well, I'm guessing there's more people at the resort? Why are you out here? Eh, doesn't matter I suppose..." Glass looked around for a second, trying to gain some perspective. "So what now? I've got nowhere to go, hell I don't even know who I am. So where are we off to?"

"I wouldn't suggest going to the resort," Jessica called from above. "I came from there, and believe me, things aren't pretty. Although, I'm not quite sure how long ago it was that I was there..."
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: I'm back~~~~

@Gaz

Maria nods in responds to Glaudios comments.

As they walk along she is uncharacteristically silent. Occasionally Glaudio glances from side to side and over his shoulder, after having dead leap out at him so many times today.

When he catches a glance at Maria she's bitting her lower lip. Like perhaps she wants to say something be doesn't.

Eventually, however, you near the harbor. She looks through the treeline, as it breaks up as you approach the harbor, eventually giving way to low shrub.

Suddenly she makes the "get down" hand wave gesture, and stares from behind a tree through the scope of her rifle.

"I see. Hmmm, I thought it might be a dead, but they're moving a little different. I think it might be a living girl down there. Right near the cliff face.

OOC: That would be Jessica (see post above mine)

Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Looking over Jessica (a strange wave of Deja Vu swept over him, her attractive face seemed to have triggered something, though Glass wasn't sure what) for a second, he replied, "Well where to go then?" He looked around for a few minutes, feeling the wind off the shore flow over his skin. "I don't have anywhere to go, and obviously you know more than I do. I'll follow you if that's cool."

Taking a few steps, but making very sure not to get too close to her(she made him uneasy, but not because he thought she was pretty...something in his head said those memories of someone else don't need to come up). With a mock look of concern of his uncertainty, he said with a soft laugh, "Where are we headed stranger?" Truth is, he could care less.

Glass thought circles in is subconscious; Well I don't remember anything. Hell, to be honest, I think I don't want to for some reason. With no clue of who I am, or where I'm from, or even what I do or like...Where from here? I'll just wing existing till I figure it out I guess....

Then it came. A wave of something crawled through his skin. It wanted something. Feeling a strong twitch in his right elbow, he wasn't sure what it was. Slightly tensing underneath his clothes, he could feel there were scars on his body, many of which were on his arms and a good amount on his elbow. Why? A tingling danced in his head, and he had to have whatever it was he craved. GOD what is this?!...What's wrong with me? (Expletive)! I can't take this...We better get moving or something, I need a distraction before I snap......
    Last edited by Tigris; 12-07-2010 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Grammatical Stuff. @_@

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Hm...I have a lot of mana? So I guess that's why she's going crazy every minute I'm near her. Kayl, do you ever feel 'hungry' when you're near these types of people with mana?"

After thinking for a moment, she sets the rat down, holding it by the tail. She sighs, "I miss Shishe, I can't just let this animal get killed...can I? It wouldn't be right...would it?" speaking to anyone who's willing to answer.
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 12-07-2010 at 11:06 PM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jonathian watched as they started to talk. He slowly made his way over near the two. "Glass has a point. You know more then both of us." He looked at glass uneasy then back at the girl he spoke again "I'm Jonathain, you can call me John or Jonny it does not matter." he paused for a moment they said with a bit more seriousness in his voice said "What's your name and what's going on?" He kept a close eye on glass. He then turned his attenshion to glass and asked him "Are you okay?"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kirako and Jimmy

With out "saying" anything Saffia makes her way back up the stairs.

Kayl shrugs and responds.

<I suppose I feel...something. But I have much mana myself, and I've always had self control and dignity. Our suspect our aquentance upstairs lacks all three.>

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio hefted his sword and moved up to Maria and looked down at the girl who seemed to be alive but after his various run ins with the dead he wasn't sure. cracking his knuckles and readying himself for a fight he shouted "Hey, are you alive!!", hoping she wasn't one of the dead.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

I'm heading over to the airport," Jessica replied, "I'm meeting up with my friend there."

She jumped down to Glass' level. She didn't like being out in the open; she almost felt like she was being watched. But she kept her distance from both Glass and Jonathan. After army dude, Jessica felt like she couldn't trust any guy.

"I'm Jessica, by the way," she added. "I was at the party up at the Manele Bay Resort when we were attacked...by a phalanx...that...appeared out of the walls..." Jessica's voice faltered, but she cleared her throat and continued. "It was chaos. They killed so many people before anyone even realized what was going on... I wouldn't have made it myself if Jason... My boyfriend hadn't protected me. I... My best friend found me after that and we got away together with a group of other people. But we were separated a while after, but not before promising to meet up at the airport. Then...we were attacked again. By soldiers. They seemed real enough, unlike the phalanx. But after that there was a landslide, and I actually just woke up a while back. And I have no idea how long I'd been out."

Jessica took a deep, steading breath. It all sounded so ridiculous.

"I'm going to the airport," she repeated. "Mana has never broken a promise to me yet, and I don't intend on letting her down either. It will most likely be dangerous so if you wanna tag along it will be at your own risk. And even if we do get there in one piece, I can't guarantee that we can get safely off the island. But Mana's father is in the military, so if we can somehow contact him there might be hope for us yet."

"Hey, are you alive!!"

Jessica quickly climbed back up the rocks and peered over the edge. A huge man was standing in the distance.

"For the time being, I suppose," she called back.
    Last edited by suzumi; 12-08-2010 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Because I didn't see Gaz's post till after I posted.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Suzumi, Gaz, Spawn and Tigris

(OOC: This is for anybody that happens to look at the new group that showed up)

There is a man and a woman. The woman looks hispanic, and she's wearing a navy blue coast guard outfit with a sash that has a club dangling off of it. She's holding an M16 with a scope.

The man, however, doesn't look so good. He's speaking, which seems a pretty good indicator that he's alive, and he's a pretty big guy but he's awefully pale. He's got cuts all over, and it looks like he might have been on fire for a while judging by his clothes and skin. Of particular concern is his arm, where a blood soaked bandage might be covering serious damage.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by suzumi View Post
    I'm heading over to the airport," Jessica replied, "I'm meeting up with my friend there."

She jumped down to Glass' level. She didn't like being out in the open; she almost felt like she was being watched. But she kept her distance from both Glass and Jonathan. After army dude, Jessica felt like she couldn't trust any guy.

"I'm Jessica, by the way," she added. "I was at the party up at the Manele Bay Resort when we were attacked...by a phalanx...that...appeared out of the walls..." Jessica's voice faltered, but she cleared her throat and continued. "It was chaos. They killed so many people before anyone even realized what was going on... I wouldn't have made it myself if Jason... My boyfriend hadn't protected me. I... My best friend found me after that and we got away together with a group of other people. But we were separated a while after, but not before promising to meet up at the airport. Then...we were attacked again. By soldiers. They seemed real enough, unlike the phalanx. But after that there was a landslide, and I actually just woke up a while back. And I have no idea how long I'd been out."

Jessica took a deep, steading breath. It all sounded so ridiculous.

"I'm going to the airport," she repeated. "Mana has never broken a promise to me yet, and I don't intend on letting her down either. It will most likely be dangerous so if you wanna tag along it will be at your own risk. And even if we do get there in one piece, I can't guarantee that we can get safely off the island. But Mana's father is in the military, so if we can somehow contact him there might be hope for us yet."

"Hey, are you alive!!"

Jessica quickly climbed back up the rocks and peered over the edge. A huge man was standing in the distance.

"For the time being, I suppose," she called back.
    "Sure. I will come along I have been bored as of recently. So what's the harm in that?" he nodded and kept another eye on glass as if he was about to kill somethig. He then saw Jessica start to climb the rocks and he started to follow but then stopped and waited down below.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information