AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 197 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

The lady seemed shocked to see him come from nowhere but she regained her composer and smiled.
    " Ok let's check the computer." the lady said looking through the files, " Are you Saizo Hanabusa?"
    " Yes, that's me." Saizo said with an icy grin, " How did you know?"
    " Your sister Ami called ten minutes ago to see if you checked in." she said handing him a card key, " Your room number is 256."
    He nodded as he took the key and he went on his way to the room. He entered the room and dropped his things in a corner except his bag with his ninja clothes. He took a shower and put on another outfit.
    " I guess I'll look around for a bit." Saizo said walking out of the room. He sighed and started to look for the bar.
    Last edited by The Rogue Devil; 01-19-2010 at 12:11 AM.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"Andrew, Andrew Madison. I'm glad that you're okay."

Andrew also noted about his friends showing up.

(Friend 4) "You okay?"
    (Andrew) "Yeah, this guy became a loose cannon. It's all right now, the worse is over."
    (Friend 2) "It's good that you're okay. You need anymore help?"
    (Andrew) "No, I think we got it from here."
    (Friend 2) "All right, if you need any help, just holler. We'll be there when you need it."
    (Andrew) "Thanks, I appreciate you guys coming out here."
    (Friend 4) "No worries."

His friends began to leave the building and back to the main building. Andrew is glad that he had friends.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Agatha felt like crying but she had to keep her cool. She hugged Lucius tightly and tried her best not to cry. "God I was scared. I woke up with you not there and it worried me..." She said putting her hand on his cheek. Zeus came over and sat next to them. He yawned and then went up on the bed. Agatha got up and grabbed a wash cloth. She drenched it in water and got the paint off his face. She smiled a bit and looked him in the eye. "Im sorry you had another flashback. I wish I could help but I didnt have it as rough." She said holding a hand to help him get up. "Im really sorry."
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

After thirty minutes of walking around he finally found the bar. He smiled and walked over to it to order a drink.
    " I guess I can drink a little since I'm on vacation." Saizo thought to himself as he walked up to the bartender , " I'd like a shot of Hennessy on the rocks."
    The bartender quickly gave him his shot and he gulped it down, burning his chest as he swallowed it. He sat there thinking about his sister Ami and his master Nagano.
    " I wish I could take vacations like this all the time." Saizo said to himself.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Azrael simply shook his head as the man came, and went like the wind. Chloe had already asked for another room so it would be in his best interest to at least help her move.

Stepping back into the room Azrael closed and locked the door. Letting out a deep sigh before flopping down on the bed.

"Your a strong girl Chloe. Sexy. When they find you yor new room I'll help you move up to it. Seeing as we were disturbed. If that okay with you?"

Azrael simply stared at the wall. Still wondering. Speaking to himself within the safety of his mind. Lose deep in thought.

"Why the hell is there an ARMED military personal at this hotel??"

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: kat_star01 I am SO sorry about taking so long to respond! I will try to make it up to you. Hehheh School has been a little hectic though as of late. *Dies at the amount of homework she has and other school obligations that need to be taken care of a.s.a.p.* Anyway, moving on…)

“Here’s an idea. How about I take you back to your room so you can relax and I’ll get you a glass of water. You’re really in no shape to be running around.” Jace said as he placed his hand son her shoulders…..because for some odd reason he felt that she might run away or something. “Now just try to calm down, alright?” With the way she was acting she seemed like she could be a danger to herself.

Mila found herself nodding in agreement right away, although her thought process was going in a different direction completely. She did no want to rest, she wanted to go and do something. She wanted to have fun, and she wanted to at least attempt to have a good time – her mind was reeling.

But, at the same time, whenever she seemed to do something minor, her body had a different reaction than her thought process did – she would begin to feel dizzy, and she would feel a little uneasy, and the feeling was not that of a comfortable one. So what was she to do? Go and have fun (or at least try to), or go back up to her room to “rest?”

Every time she felt tired or like she wanted to sleep, it never failed that regardless of how excruciating the exhaustion that had manifested itself upon her may have been, as soon as her head hit that pillow, or as soon as she went to go doze off somewhere, she was instantly wide awake and her mind was warped into a constant, what felt like a never-ending flow of thoughts that just rooted themselves up from nothing and continued to branch out into new variations of such root, causing the need for sleep but the no coming forth of such wishes to be inevitable.

It seemed like either way her options were limited and she would not like either or regardless of the outcome, so she might as well have just listened to him before she did something really stupid and regretted her actions or decisions further.

“All right, we can go back up to my room… But maybe we could talk or something. I am still in the mood to go and do something, but my body seems to tell me that it will knock me out if I do, so rest might just be the best option.” Mila grinned sheepishly after that response and swallowed a bit in the process.

Looking up at Jace, she attempted to smile, but to no avail.

“Maybe water does sound nice after all.”

(OOC: I apologize if this is lame. *Groans* I need sleep… *Laughs* All right, I am not that tired, but it is still fun to complain all the same. Ha-ha! Thank you for being so patient with me kat_star01! ^-^’)

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Do not worry about it, Agatha. It wasn't your fault. I just need to settle down for a bit."

Lucius began thinking to himself afterwards and cringed a bit...

What a man of that age is doing in the same room as a girl who is significantly younger than him is beyond me. I would find it disgusting if they were together. People of that age difference weren't meant to be together. Ugh...completely wrong. Lord knows I can't just kill that whiny, little prostitute but her complaining has to stop at some point. I might just have a job for the man.

"Baby, I'm laying back for a bit. If you wish to join me, go right ahead. Andrew, can you get that guy for me as I've a task for him that he might like. You know, the one who left this mark on my cheek?"

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Andrew looked at Lucius and Agatha and said,

"Yeah, I can find him. He's probably not in the same room but I'll find him, even if it takes me all night."

He wondered what task Lucius had for that man that punched Lucius.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 01-20-2010 at 01:05 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Singing always seem to make me happy as well. I stopped dancing and went to sit by Mark.

Are you having a good time i asked.
    He looked at me a little hesitantly, Yes I am he said, but it was mostly for my benefit that he said those words.
    Do you wanna leave?
    He nodded, no, we can't leave till morning the ferry isn't back so late.
    Does that mean we have a room or is this party really an all night fest.
    We have a room. I got it last minute
    that was quick thinking i said..thinking to myself that i'm not being a good hostess. seeing how i didn't have the fore thought to book us a room just in case we had to stay
    So what room are we in or you haven't checked us yet. I was waiting until after the party. I slip off while you were a little lost in the lobby to let them know we've arrived but I didn't collect the key i told them when i was passing back.
    Haven't you been sneaky I said teasingly...Should we head back in then or do you like it better out here?

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

((OOC: That's alright. I've been pretty swamped with homework too. And you need to not be failing your classes again XD So get to work!!! ))

“All right, we can go back up to my room… But maybe we could talk or something. I am still in the mood to go and do something, but my body seems to tell me that it will knock me out if I do, so rest might just be the best option.” Mila grinned sheepishly after that response and swallowed a bit in the process.

Looking up at Jace, she attempted to smile, but to no avail.

“Maybe water does sound nice after all.”

"That's fine with me."
    Jace sighed as he picked Mila up and started to walk towards the direction of her hotel room. He figured that if he was holding her, she wouldn't be a burden an run away or something. Who knows, maybe the situation might take a turn for the better. "Just as long as you aren't running around causing trouble, you can do whatever the hell you want."
    Last edited by kat_star01; 01-19-2010 at 04:24 PM.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Chloe smiled to herself a bit and moved over to the bed, then crawled on top of Azrael.

"Thank you, that'd be a huge help."

She leaned over and kissed him before moving to lay next to him instead.

"Though I havent really unpacked, so its really just a matter of moving everything over..."

She let out a small sigh as she pushed her hair out of her eyes.

"Though, Id imagine we'd have a few minutes alone before they come." she said with a smirk

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Azrael smiled sweetly at the arrive of Chloe on top of him. In less the a second it seemed her lips were upon his. like a force Azrael pushed back. Only to be denied as she flipped over. leaving the man to lay back down on his back. Staring at the roof.

"Though, Id imagine we'd have a few minutes alone before they come."

"Oh really? Whatever should we do?"

Azrael let a slight chuckle escape his lips before he found himself draped over Chloe's body. Staring down into those beautiful eyes.
    Slowly but surely his lips meet hers. Placing several across her cheeks down to her neck. There he stopped.

"Hopefully no Lunatics this time."

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan arrived at the hotel later than he had wanted to. He walked to the front desk to check-in and made sure that he had everything he needed. "I'm checking in the name will be under a doctor Nathan." Nathan said with a voice that seemed almost bored. when the bellhop tried to take his bags though he rose his voice obviously angered and said "I can take these by myself so get your grimy mitts off my bags!" After saying this Nathan took his room key and stormed off towards the 300 rooms.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Chloe laughed a little and nodded in agreement.

"One can only hope."

She smirked as she tugged lightly at his shirt to pull him closer for another kiss. She had to admit, so far it seemed apparent that she should stick with older men...or perhaps just this particular one. She wondered a bit if he would leave as soon as he got what he wanted or if they would stay together the rest of her trip there, then swap numbers to keep seeing each other afterwards. Regardless, she knew she'd enjoy her time with him

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

I'm fine here. Lets just sit for a while and the we can head up. th eparty is a bit too much but i'm glad we're away for a while. i was stiffled at home.
    i didn't want to say to much so i just nodded and sat down. i kept humming my little tune and Mark just breathed slowly..

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

As Nathan stormed to his room he took note of where the party was and was glad that his building seemed to be quiet. After dropping off his bags Nathan put on his best suit, grabbed his medical bag and walked to the party. On the way there however he began to have fllashbacks of the patients that he had lost and their families emotions. As Nathan realized he couldn't go to the party in this state he decided to find a nearby bench and sit down. "Why does this always happen at times like this? I guess it's what I get for losing my focus though." Nathan said to himself as he began to walk towards the dining area.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

((OOC: The things Madi' nicks from the room I'm assuming are there. x.x Please go along with it unless it really is wrong.))

Closing the door softly behind her, Madi’ would cast a glance either ends of the hall. She had ditched her tray and bonnet a while ago, becoming impatient and started sweeping rooms. A lot of people brought an absurd amount of money and jewellery when they went on vacation. Not that she was complaining.
    Stepping along she’d feel the rich contents of each well-hidden pocket about her clothing, her tools tucked within the band of her apron, much like a switchblade but with metal hooks and wire.

Glancing up then she’d see a guest leaving his room, sweeping against the wall with her head bowed. And…he walked right past her, a small bag in hand; dark and looking much like a medical kit. Perhaps he was some kind of medic? Lifting her head her dark gaze tracked him until he was out of sight, waiting a few more seconds then shifted to his room, slipping her tools out, now knowing what kind of lock these rooms had it was simple enough to get in.

Her hand flicked the small hanging sign to ‘Please Clean My Room.’ Shutting the door behind herself and taking out a cleaning cloth, should the male come back, she could have the simple excuse of seeing the sign turned and coming to clean.

She didn’t have to look very far, the safe was open and the man’s bags were left right in plain view. Her silken gloves kept everything free of prints, unzipping and digging through, plucking out a few expensive looking tools and a watch. This man wasn’t into the accessories then. Madi’ loved the kind who put everything into appearance, phones, music devices, chains and plenty of cash. But the tools would be good to sell on.
    Her treasures went into the pockets about her apron, the cloth hung a little funny, but who would notice? Tucking everything away, back how it was Madi’ then came to the door, opening it a crack and peeking out before leaving, using her tools and locking the door once more.
    Kiii!~

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

MICHAEL

He noticed that Derek seemed tired and sat down. Michael didn't feel tired but he couldn't bare to lose to another one of his team. Mr. Ta-Seh had already left, he needed to make sure that he didn't lose Derek either.

"Well I'm tired of dancing, let's sit down and have a conversation with Derek" He suddenly announced, loud enough for everyone to hear, but only to Fee in particular.

Without waiting for any kind of response, he grabbed Fee's hand and sat themselves down next to Derek.

"So what's happening in your worlds, new friends?"

Perhaps he forgot to let go of Fee's hand, perhaps he really didn't. Perhaps. Whatever the case, his hand remained clasped in Fee's.

(OOC: Is it just me or is EVERYONE hooking up?)
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Without even taking notice Azrael found himself slightly closer to Chloe. She had grown quite fond of him. Or at least for the moment. Azrael half wondered if she was only interested in an older man because of his charm, or his talents. Maybe she would disappear when his back was turned.

Hopefully not. He wouldn't mind having someone around that was mutually interested in him. She seemed the type he could keep around. Tho seeing as there age difference wasn;t quite THAT large. Most people may find it distaining for them to be seen together. She however was ten times the women Alice was. Michelle for that matter as well. So it really didn;t matter to him what anyone had to say or think.

He was enjoying his time on this trip, and it had only just begun. Nothing could RUIN this trip for him. And hopefully now. Her as well.

"Chloe I may not be the first or late person to tell you this but......Your quite the beautiful, and interesting girl. Tho I haven't gotten the chance to learn EVERY detail about you, or your wonderful body."

Azrael quite flipped himself, and Chloe over in a side bound. Now laying on his back with Chloe on top. His lips once again pressed to hers. he surely did what to get to know everything about this girl.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

She only smiled.

"Well, Im 24, graduated from Yale Law, Scorpio..."

She started undoing her shirt and tossed it to the floor.

"Love sushi, sailboating...."

She undid her skirt and let it slip off her.

"What else...?"

She smirked a bit and started to play with her bra.

"Feel free to ask or explore~"

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Azrael only smiled, and half-stared, half-drooled in amazement. This girl was interesting.

"A Scorpio. Well now. That's something I could expect. For someone like me who's a Virgo"

Azrael pulled the shirt of his off, and let it find it's way to the floor. Not really caring where it ended up. It was of no purpose in this type of situation.

"So your going to have to help me. Your pinning me to the bed so I slightly overdressed. Care to help?"

With a wide grin Azrael laid flat still marveling at Chloe.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

She laughed a bit as she undid his pants for him.

"A Virgo? Arent you concerned the dangerous little scorpion will corrupt you?"

She laughed a bit.

"Well, your free to learn -much- more, if youd like. But I dont know too much about you either."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Azrael thought for a minute, and had to agree. He knew a lot more about her then she did of him. It was only fair she got the truth out of him. However at the problem at had Azrael lift his backside from the bed. Letting his pants slide the rest of the way down. revealing a striped pair of white, and red boxers. He half blushed seeing as these were his favorites, and had been told numerous times that a man his age was far to old to wear such lively colors. He always responded with the same crack. "Maybe I'm not as old as i look."

Focusing himself back to her question, as only a few seconds has passed sense it was asked, Azrael opened his mouth, and chuckled.

"Well seeing as the role of a stunt double calls for excellent stamina, and physical strength, I pride myself on going to the gym every week, three times a week. When not in production I serve my kids, and parents. I prefer your original home cooked meal, but without a women in the house I've settled for cooking myself. Tho I'm not that bad to say myself. Someday I could fix you a plane."

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Chloe couldnt help but blush a bit from his offer, and from the embarrassment of realizing that she couldnt cook...or rather, never tried to.

"Id like that." She kissed him again and became -very- forward and aggressive until she got what she wanted...and what he seemed to have wanted as well.

After a while of "getting to know each other", she woke up from the sound of someone knocking on the door and found herself snuggled up next to Azrael. She slipped out of bed and grabbed his shirt and put it on to cover herself. She smiled to herself, feeling like his girlfriend as she walked around in his clothes.

She opened the door and started at the bellboy they sent up.

"Sorry it took so long ma'am, but...I didnt want to disturb...your new room is set up for you."

He handed her the new key and she handed him the one for the room she was still in.

"I'll be changing rooms in a few minutes."
    "No rush ma'am."

She closed the door and sighed a bit. She really would rather fall asleep there instead of having to get dressed and swap rooms.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Saizo thought for a minute how Ami and Master Nagano would always try to get him from his training but this time they had pulled him away from it.
    He noticed a man sitting a little ways off from the bar and he decided to have a conbersation with him. He had never tried to talk to anyone besides his family but he decided to try it out.
    " Hello there." Saizo said walking over to the man talking to the bar tender.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information