AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 197 FirstFirst ... 38 78 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 98 138 188 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

@Kirako

As always communication with Nanalie struggles to bridge the language gap with emotions and mental pictures. It seems like perhaps she got Kaname's drift. Kaname sees in her mind a picture of Tac (Luzifer's character) from behind back at the petroglyph rocks where you had met. It's the memory of when she almost attacked Tace from behind but was stopped by Kaname's watchful eye. Except from this perspective Kaname can see a little glow around herself and Tace, and feel a great emotion, something like hunger for it. A strong desire just to attack whoever has it.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

"Not blood..." He frowned, glancing between the ghost, and Kaname, who was inspecting his hand for some reason. "It's life they want, isn't it? Or... life-force, or something like that. Right? Metaphysics isn't exactly my strong suit."

He scowled at the cat. "Back into the basement? That'll solve... what, exactly? And there's another one of them down there, with a knife. Not where I'd like to sleep, personally."

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Well, I'd almost forgotten about him sugar. He seemed fairly polite, but I can see you point. I think I'll head down for a spell and see what he's up to."

The cat lady brushes past the group and heads down into the basement.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hanta looked on but was surprised by an extremely load cat that is directing everyone toward him. They fell for his trap. He began to ready his sword for the incoming attacks. He watched the tunnel intentively waiting, and watching as they came. by the time they had come he looked almost as if he was a statue. Cold, Stiff and the way his Katana was held infront of him made him look like a skillfully place and painted samuri statue.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Andrew managed to finally catch up with Fee and Bryce.

"Hey, everyone okay?"

OOC: Sorry, short post. Too busy playing Black Ops.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee sighed at the relief of having everyone back together. "Yeah, I think everyone is fine but I think I have a spring and some really big splinters in my back. Could someone get them?" she asked, tenderly turning herself so when they finally found a light, they could check her back for her.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bryce brought his light over and took a look. It looked bad, but he should be able to take it out. "This is going to hurt, ok. I'm gonna take it out." Bryce started pulling at the base of the splinter and slid it out. "Andrew, mind giving me a hand here?"

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

As Royo rushed to Grunt and Miss Hallow, Kimi sprinted past Royo. Shock by Kimi's speed, Royo slowed down abit. Having her version slightly blurred by the ash cloud, Royo followed Kimi. Catching up to Kimi, "What's got you all fired up?" looking down at kimi. Not noticing Hanta.

(OOC: Kyle my man, is there anyway you could show us a picture of this Hanta guy, it would be most helpful.)

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hanta stode still listening to the cat point toward him. He watched and started to laugh a laugh that echoed through out the entire canyon path. It was so mysterious they wouldnt suspect a statue laughing. "Your friends in danger..." He said directly after his amusement.

(OOC: Heres a picture of Hanta)
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 11-18-2010 at 07:16 PM.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Walking closer to Hanta, Royo started to he a rather creepy laugh. "Whoa, that's just creepy" this laugh echoed along the tunnel. Seeing no alternative, she progress forwards listening to the laughter. Her heart started to pound away. Reaching down to grab on of her guns. Royo saw a samurai figure but she wasn't too sure. Aiming her gun towards the Samurai person. "Who are you? and are you friend or Foe?"

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee clenched up her fists and scrunched her toes as Bryce tugged at the debris in her back. It did hurt. It hurt a lot but she knew it had to come out as much as they did. She could only pray it didn't get infected. "Maybe when you get it all out, when can find some sort of aniseptic somewhere around here," she hissed through a tightened jaw. Everything in here seemed pretty outdated and she worried that anything they found would be out-dated and useless. What if it did get infected? She couldn't risk slowing the whole group down. She prayed silently and to herself that she wouldn't get any sort of disease from the holes in her back.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Andrew began to turn into human form to help Bryce with Fee's splinters. He began to pull out the splinters in a quick matter so the pain will come and go quickly away from Fee.

"Does that hurt? If it does, I can slow down."

Andrew didn't know if that would be a dumb question but he had to ask anyways.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ensifer, Aedan, Kylesico, Hasu, and Chiichanny

The fellow who only recently got some clothing halds a rifle and follows Royo...from a safe distance behind, not sure what's going on.

Back at camp are Zephere, Grunt, Miss Hallow, the kids, the wounded native Ensifer worked on, the quite guy from the hotel, as well as Dante and Mia at the moment.

Being made of many heavy particles, the dust is settling, thick near the ground, but visibility is pretty good at head level.

----------------------------

@Red, Yokokuwabara, and LB

Silently the native ghost observes the group, and than turns to notice that Alika isn't doing so well. Michael is holding his hand on Alikas chest where he was stabbed. He isn't making all that much noise strangely, but at least he doesn't seem to be bleeding out of his mouth.

And once again Bryce's match starts to heat up his fingers as it burns down.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Short post because I'm at college)

Kaname blinks as Nanalie shows her this. "Yeah Jimmy, I think you're right..." She glaces at the cat but quickly turns away to look at the ceiling, "You're crazy Saffi, why go down there when someone has a knife?"

"So..." talking to the ghost in the wall, "What do you think to gain if you get my life?"
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 11-22-2010 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Noticed a word that bugged me >__> so I fixed it >____>;

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kirako and Jimmy

The ghost sobs "I don't know. I don't know. Maybe nothing. It doesn't matter. Maybe I disintigrate if I don't get it, like a starving person. That's how it feels. I WANT IT!"

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"We have company." Hanta said as he raised his hand to form a fire ball. He through it past the woman blocking the mans path with a wall of fire. "This" Hantas voice changed as he grabbed the second hand onto the Katana. "Is" His voice changed to match Kyle's voice. "Me!" The armor disappeared in a smoking mist and he stode ready to attack Royo. His body was Kyle's! His eyes were unusual as they were red not cyan and they had no pupils. He lunged forward and picked Royo up to throw her into the air as she was stunned by 'his' face. Kimi was helpless as Kyle was still resting.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 11-19-2010 at 05:12 PM.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

(OCC short post, sleepy and writers black)

Mia felt dizzy, her vision was blurred, she heard things as if she were under water.

Mark and Grace had gotten up and followed after Royo towards Grunt and Hallow. They werer terrified and grabbed hold around Grunt.

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jimmy hesitated for a moment, then sighed, his voice softening as he turned to the ghost. "I'm sorry. I truly am. That's not something I'd want to happen. But... we can't give it to you without dying ourselves, can we? Can you see how that is for us?"

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Getting picked up by Kyle. Royo was stunned by the super-human strength of Kyle. Looking up to the ceiling of the tunnel, she dropped her guns. "...What are you doing?" moving her head to look at Kyle. Royo's eyes widen, kyle's eyes were not the original colour. Red with no pupils. Putting her hands onto Kyle's arm then kicking him in the chest with her might. Just enough power to release the grasp on Royo. Looking at Kyle, "W-What are you?"

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hanta looked at the woman who kicked him. He took his Katana and attempted to kill the woman as she looked at him. But the Katana stopped moments from hitting her. "I am Hanta..." Said into her ears before jumping back. "Warrior of Japan 1000 years ago... Prepare to die!" He lunged again with the Katana getting close to hitting her once again...

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Hanta?...i feel like i've heard that before..." she pondered to herself. Watching Hanta lunge at her with his katana. Getting close to hitting her, Royo took a back-flip back. "Seriously?" looking at Hanta. Tho he a lot of strength, his speed seem a little off. Having a long look at Hanta. Taking out a Kunai, positioning herself into a battle stance. "Do you really think you can take me on, old man?"

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hanta was more than ready to take her on. He sent a blow-back bolt directly at the woman to start sending her back towards the fire nearly dumping her into the flames. The Katana, like the armor, turned to vapor as he took Kyle's upgraded bow. The twin guard blades reveiled themselves and he prepared an arrow which he aimed directly at the woman.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Jimmy and Kirako

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyTheCannon View Post
    Jimmy hesitated for a moment, then sighed, his voice softening as he turned to the ghost. "I'm sorry. I truly am. That's not something I'd want to happen. But... we can't give it to you without dying ourselves, can we? Can you see how that is for us?"
    The ghost just alternates between moaning, sobbing and howling in frustration for a while. But than she pauses and says "Maybe you could just die a little bit. I don't know...."

Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"That's the problem. We *don't* know. None of us - including you - have any idea what the hell is going on around here... and you're asking us to risk dying for - no offense intended - someone who's already dead. Think back to when you were alive. Would *you* have risked it?"

Despite his usual outward arrogance, Jimmy could be surprisingly insightful at times. He sighed, then sat down on the nearest available chair. "We're up to our elbows in dead people who aren't staying dead, to all appearances. From what I see, the only way out of this is to find out what's causing it. And dying will make that considerably more difficult."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Jimmy and Kirako

(OOC; I don't want to give kirako too much of a mound of text to get through. So I'll not have the ghost reply immediately to that, and give Kaname a chance to say or do something>)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information