AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 197 FirstFirst ... 35 75 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 95 135 185 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Bryce was running slowly with the others. It was hard for him to keep up and the zombies were coming up fast. 'If only we could find some sort of cave to hide out in where the zombies wouldn't find us. I don't think I can keep running much longer.' he thought to himself.

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ellxeeva View Post
    Before answering Ignatius' question, Jillia decided to introduce the two guys with her.

"It's alright. By the way, this is... uhm... Jun, and... this is... uh... Ed... yeah," she said, a bit unsure. "Well, about motels, you can find almost anywhere, the nearest would be... around 15 minutes from here, and we're about to head to that direction, so it might be easier if you... tag along?"
    Quote Originally Posted by miniPhil View Post
    Ed noded his head. "S'up?"

"So Ignatius, its Ignatius isn't it? How bout Iggy, Iggy's easier to remember." Without letting Ignatius on the sudden change of his name Ed hurried on. "So what brings you to...em..." Dam, thought Ed, I've forgotten the name of this place. Did Jun even tell me? "Eh here. What brings you here Iggy?" Reaching back into his pocket he produced a cigarette. "Smoke?"
    "Hello Jun... Ed." he nodded at them both, respectively. "Sure you can call be Iggy. That don't bother me none.""Do ya really mean it? Thank you Jillia. Thank you kindly.""I'm here on vacation. I've always wanted to come here. And no thanks, I don't particularly smoke."

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

(OOC: I'd like to use some karma to reinforce my actions here just to try to get the job done to something around satisfactory.)
    Nathan gave a frustrated look as he saw the wound but he decided that he would do what he could for the wound. He could feel the ghost's stare as he began his work but he was used to pressure so he attempted to pay no attention to this. He used his tools at hand and tried to do the best he could to fix the wound to something he could call acceptable. Of course he tried to fix the man's digestive track as well but he wasn't sure if it would work. He tried to quicken up a bit since he knew he was working on borrowed time but he also could not afford to cut corners and end up messing up this surgery. After doing what he could with the tools he had Nathan made sure the wound was properly closed and that he would not die of internal bleeding or an unusable digestive system. At least he wouldn't die anytime in the immediate future. With the work he did he figured that the digestive system would be usable for light things but nothing heavy and the man would be restricted to very small meals.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Before Fee could even think about protesting or rationalize that Andrew was a ghost and shouldn't be able to even touch her, he had picked her up and was making a mad dash after the man from the store but she could see the zombies quickly catching up behind them. The fresh air in her face was calming her down and she was recovering from her anxiety attack. "Andrew, freeze the zombies again. Can you do that? We need to slow them down so we can find a place to hide," she said, swinging her legs down out of Andrews arms and (after a bit of stumbling) was able to fall into a fast, long stride. She attempted to help the others along by linking arms with them to help them keep a faster pace.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Yoko, Red, and LB

Once Fee gets going, she gets going. Michael and particularily Alika seem surprised as she quickly closes the distance and starts pulling the wounded Alika along.

(OOC: She has the fast runner advantage)

This increases the general speed of the group. They're now moving faster than the dead increasing the distance between them as they close on the woods. But of course the dead can run through the woods as well.

The native spirit seems pleased that Alika is moving more swiftly with Fees help, but he looks back at the dead as he runs ahead.

He speaks in his native language, seemingly to himself. Only Alika knows the language, but Andrew understand what he means anyway (OOC; Improved telepathy ghost advantage).

*Inferal creatures. I want to see my family but I don't want to die again.*

As he runs Bryce scans the skyline, no signs of any caves. Just trees up ahead, and the road going north and south (which are up and down respectably, there is a pretty good slope here). Bryce isn't sure what sort of terrain the dead like least. But as the person in the front, and presumably leading the running group, he has his choice of nice crop rows of apple bannanna trees, more tangly brush, or avoiding the trees and going of more open terrain across a pinneapple field.

Behind the group the old woman's screams cease.
    (OOC @ Yoko: If you want to add elements into the game you are able to through the karma system. For example if you thought the story would be more interesting with a cave or whatever you could describe finding one over the next rise. It just costs a little karma, with the amound depending on how much what was added was just flavor and fun or a life saver, so each player can only do a limited amount of stuff like that. )

---------------------------------

@Machinehead and LB

Finishing up, Nathan can't help but be a little proud of himself as he checks the boys vitals. In such conditions most doctors would have been lucky to keep the boy alive much less functional. However on top of that Nathan had manage to redirect his digestive tract. He could probably live like that if he could find sugary enough foods. Though fiber would literally shoot through him.

Nathan only gets to relax a moment before the ghost speaks to him.

"You're a doctor right? I've got friends in trouble. I'm not quite sure how to help them all. Or find them all anymore. But I've got an aquentance who is wounded. I don't know his name, but he seems a helpful sort.

Could you help him? I think I could lead you to him. Maybe some people could stay here and guard the wounded and some could come with you? "

(OOC @ LB. Between pain killers and the surgery Sam is back to being as functional as he was before getting hurt. Aside from eating contests or ab crunching competitions. )

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio looked at the smouldering plane, it looked like it could be used with a bit of work but for now it would serve merely as a place to rest and recouperate from his wounds. Drawing his sword he advanced slowly and warily on it in case there were any dead around, seeing Maria looking nervously as the doorway to the cabin Glaudio slowly began picking his way towards the plane, his bloody feet leaving a trail which stood out bright red against the burnt grass around him. suddenly aware of his appearence he realised that there was little to tell him apart from the dead , wearing only a pair of ragged jeans and covered in burns and blood. His torso and arms showed swirling green tatooes and older injuries from his days back home in Italy. His shirt now served as primitive bandages on several stab wounds and a bleeding hand. Easing himself painfully in through the door of the plane he prepared to meet and foes who awaited him.

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bryce decides to lead his group to the crop rows. While running he starts noticing miscellaneous trash on the ground. he notices bags, glass, wrappers, some discarded cigarette butts, and some discarded matchbooks. Feeling they could be useful, he grabs as many as he sees. He knows that they will be mostly empty, but he feels like even one match could be helpful.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Gaz

Carefully looking into the airplane Glaudio finds that it's empty. Not even the pilots.

He was about to figure that they'd simply gotten up and left when he noticed an odd thing laying on the captains seat. About the size of Glaudios thumb.

Click image for larger version

Name:	r.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	1.8 KB
ID:	33526

Looking around there are a bunch of the things lying about the area in the vicinity of the plane.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

She nodded her head.

"Turns out it was just a confused spirit. We have no idea what language they speak, but Hermes seems to be able to understand them."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Andrew wanted to object against Fee's suggestion but she was already back on her feet and moving toward the rest of the group. With the old lady gone, he prepared for the worst, again...

"Here we go..."

Andrew turned toward the zombies and prepared for the attack.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sam) "Thank you Nathan..."
    (Thomas) "Good, Sam, don't do anything stupid at this point."
    (Jacob) "Now that's done, we can help this ghost here..."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Yoko, LB and Red (and stilleto :P )

Andrew turns to face the dead who rush at him.

As before they attempt to simply plow through him. However the first one almost seems surprised when Andrew clothlines it and sends it slamming onto its back. A check into the back of another one passing by knocks it off its feet and sends it rolling.

The native spirit seems to be helping him, but its just able to ice them a bit as they go by. Andrew intercepts on with a fist to the jaw. The now brittle head fracturing.

However the dead seem to have noticed the change in plans. A pair gangtackle Andrew ot the ground, a third hacks at one of his legs with a shovel. And unlike attacks from the dead recently this time it hurts. And blood starts to spread on the ground.

Further ahead all of that has bought the group a lot of time. Allowing the group to punge into the trees. Since they're in rows, the group can run between them without having to slow down.

------------------------------------------------------------

@LB and Nachinehead.

The ghost turns to the three boys.

"You'll help me? Thank you. Though...I don't think I can be really hurt. But you'll have to protect the doctor. If he's willing to come along. You can do that can't you?"

The chimes she wear as jewlery make soft music in the wind as she intently goes between looking at the boys and Nathan.

"I don't seem to be able to find my other friends. Except one, she's hiding in a building. I think she's safe. I used to watch over them all before all these things started happening. "

--------------------------------

@Marudashi and Getsu

As they speak the one male and one female ghosts and Shizuka step a bit closer to the tiger and its rider.

However behind Logan the ghost yells something out that you don't understand and lunges inside of Logan. Chloe recognizes this as the way the first of these ghosts killed Azrael. The female ghost seems to be in shock, but the ghost that had attack Azrael lunges forward and manages to partially pull the other male out of Logan.

Logan had started to run away but had fallen down, so now the legs of the short little ghost pass through his torso like spears.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

Final we are all back together well not all of us Kyle is still missing and I have a bad feeling that something is about to happen I hope I wrong. I watch a Rei falls asleep beside me some of the other also go to sleep I don't blame them this nightmare is only going to get worst and they need to be well rested. Now that we have miss Hallow back I think we should head to the main city or find some way of getting off this Island which leave us with a few options, the first is get a boat and leave second we find someone that can fly a plane or helicopter and leave or these option which is last resort we find a good place to wait this thing out. As I think about other options I can hear some thing like rock being moved around as much as I like to go and find out who or what is making that noise, I can't leave the others here sleep I'll wait for Grunt or Royo to return before I check it out but just in case it a goon coming to get revenge I load a new clip it the AK and set it to single shot it's better to be over prepared to be unprepared. I feel Rei leaning on my left shoulder I don't want to move or I will wake her it's good think I have a clear view of the way in and have my torch ready to blind how ever walk in here that would give me plenty of time to shot them.

(OOC: Sorry I have been away for so long. If I have messed anything or done something wrong please let me know.)
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hanta spotted someone moving in the cave and shot a arrow into it. He didnt know what he shot at but if it lured it he will work at killing it. He load the next arrow into the string and waited. He watched like a eagle as he still had the purple pill's spirit under his control. *Kimi and Kyle's Veiw* Kimi moved around in her corner and watched Dante move around. He ears heard something and she started to growl. It sounded like a arrow hitting rock...

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

Grunt laughs at Royos comment and squeezes Hallows hand then lays down on a sleeping mat.

Mia jumps on Royo.
    Mia: Its good to see you too! Ermm... We are hungry!
    She holds up her packet of... something
    Mia: I think it needs cooking!..... Help?

(OCC sorry its been a while i hardly ever seem to get a free moment im working late shifts at my new job, keep going to London and have college -yawns- tiresome)

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Looking at the packet that Mia was holding holding up. "Well let's head back to the others and i'll cook this up for you" Royo smiled at Mia. Standing back up on her feet. She started to walk back the others, turning her head to grunt and Miss Hallow. "Are you coming or do you want some more alone time?"

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

They run through the trees easily, barely slowing. Fee watched as Bryce began to pick up random trash off the group as he ran. She felt proud cause she was sure he had a plan and was so glad he was able to think ahead. She looked back to see how Andrew and the native ghost were fairing. She looked back just in time to see Andrew get hit with a shovel. It took her a moment to process that he was still materialized. She watched in horror as the zombies descended. "No!" she shouted, stopping in her tracks to stare. She wanted to run back. It wasn't fair. She had asked him to help. She had assumed he could just slip back into being a ghost and that he could stand there and freeze them. She didn't want him to get hurt. Her heart panged as she debeted whether or not to run back and help him.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Ow...forgot that now I'm actually part of this world, anything can make contact, need to get out of here or at least change back into a ghost...

Andrew held back his paining voice as he began to think of himself as a ghost again while moving back, to make the pain go away, if he could...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jacob) "Sure, we'll help him."
    (Thomas) "He did help us after all, we should at least return the favor..."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@LB, Yoko, and Red

As Fee watches the dead with the shovel gives Andrews leg another whack.

The other two dead press down on him, trying to get at his throat as some of the others rise as they slowly recover from Andrew's and the native ghost's attacks. It feels a lot like back in the van.

The dead with the shovel turns it around like a spear and thrusts it down on Andrews stomach, however this time it passes right through int othe ground, and starts to frost.

The two dead on top of him partially fall through, and frost themselves.

Andrew finds himself unable to move for a time the world somewhat swirls in front of him. The dead get up and start moving toward the living. The native ghost makes a couple more swipes. But seems more afraid of them now.

He speaks under his breath in a language Andrew doesn't know but understand anyway.

*So now they can really hurt us?*

On the ground the world starts to come back into focus as his partially disipated form starts to melt and flow back together on the ground. The injury to his leg however, doesn't seem to be healing. Though it doesn't really pain him so much now.

Senior Member Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Luna Cheshire Cat Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:49 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ellxeeva

"Do ya really mean it? Thank you Jillia. Thank you kindly."

"Don't mention it." Jillia replied. She felt her stomach grumble. She's really hungry and can't wait to go to the diner to stuff her empty stomach. "We might see the atm machine on the way. So... shall we go?"

Live Fast. Die Young. Be Wild. Have fun.
    -LDR

Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ellxeeva View Post
    "Do ya really mean it? Thank you Jillia. Thank you kindly."

"Don't mention it." Jillia replied. She felt her stomach grumble. She's really hungry and can't wait to go to the diner to stuff her empty stomach. "We might see the atm machine on the way. So... shall we go?"
    Oh yes, we can go now. Thank you again.

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

Grunt turned to Royo and put his hand up in either a defensive manner or a 'goodbye' gesture, it wasnt quite clear

Grunt: We have a lot of catching up to do!

Mia hopped alongside Royo with her packet, Mark and Grace were half asleep against each other holding their half licked packets too.

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Andrew began to recover from the zombies that attacked him. It was close but something like what just happened now made him want to think about materializing from now on. He turned to the native to reply...

"Well, if we materialize into the world they can make contact with us."

Andrew glanced at the leg that was hit by the shovel.

Damn it, and I thought it was a good idea...well, no regrets now...

He began to get up, slowly, to catch up with the others...

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

confused about the emptyness of the plane Glaudio picked up the device that was lying on the captains seat and examined it closely, still unsure of its purpouse he handed it to Maria as she was coast guard and had more experience of technology than he had. leaving her with the device he decided to search the plane for anything that might be usefull

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hanta was getting bored. He hasnt been so bored sence his brothers and sisters tryed to kill him. He jumped off the cliff hiding the old man and girl and decided to make his presence known. He seen a group of people down the tunnel near a pile of dirt. He disguised himself so they don't know its the boy's body to psychologicly attack them when they come. He shot an arrow at the ash pile and caused a large dust cloud of ash into the air. He ran in and grabbed anouther girl. He ran to the other side of the cave exit and had her in a hold. He summoned his Katana and held it to her neck. *Kimi's veiw* Kimi ran franticly through the dust trying to find everyone to make sure they are safe from danger. She couldn't see or smell a thing but could hear gagging in the cloud of dust.
    (OOC: The girl can be Miss Hallow or Mia as I don't want anyone just sacrificing a NPC.)

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ensifer, Aedan, Chiichanny, Hasu, and Kylesico

(OOC: It might be a bit hard to tell from all that, but there have been some PMs between myself and Kylesico so I think I know what he's shooting for here.

"real" combat has a habit of being short and brutal. So instead of just taking it to dice he's trying for some "cinimatic" interaction. I think Aedan at least likes that idea as well.

So that last bit in his post is, I'm pretty sure, fishing for someone that is willing to play along. In principle other options could include the feisty Rei or even Royo. I there aren't any takers...well I guess sorting that sort of thing out is what I"m here for. I'd be up for spotting 2 karma to anybody playing along though, since you'd be putting yourself in a disadvantageous position

Oh and Kylesico, you might want to describe what the guy looks/sounds like.

----------------------

@Gaz

As Glaudio searches through the plane, he starts finding peoples things in the seats. Laptop bags, backpacks, and the like. Not purses or wallets, but carry on type stuff. If Glaudio wanted to play some minesweeper or stock up on pens and romance novels he'd be set. "Useful" is a bit trickier. Backpacks/bags and their straps might be.

There is a simple first aid kit, some over the counter medicines in other peoples stuff.

The storage compartment is also full of bags. A quick rifling through finds tons of clothing and toilitries. Also he manages to find something in his size that can resolve his shoeless problem.

Looking at the item, and occasionally scanning the forest Maria eventually speaks.

"We use something somewhat different, but I think these are a varient on bean bag and batton rounds. You fire them from a shotgun at people, attempting to incapacitate instead of kill."

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Fee held her breath in, not aware that she was doing it but feeling sure she was on the brink of another anxiety attack. As she watched, the zombies attempted to kill Andrew again and it didnt work. It took a moment for this to register but she finally comprehended that he had dematerialized again. She let out her breath and turned around to take off at a sprint. She was pulling hard at the stragglers but she didn't care. She just welt overwhelmingly glad Andrew was okay.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information