AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 197 FirstFirst ... 29 69 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Mia, Grunt and the children follow the others into the cave, its dark and scary. Grunt takes both Mias and Graces hands to make them feel safer. Mark walks ahead next to Dante.

Mia: Are we close to Miss Hallow?
    Grunt: I dont know.
    Mia: We can save her right?
    Grunt:I dont know...
    Grace: Will we get out of this cave?
    Mia: It doesnt seem safe, special with all the crazies...

Mark walks close to Dante, then looks up to him, in the darkness he can just about make him out
    Mark: Will we get out of here? I see no light...

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

I look at the kid he's a little thing but he has a pure heart, mind and soul and possess great signs of courage I can tell just by look at the dark figure i can make out my eye have adjusted as best they could to the dark.

Mark: "Will we get out of here? I see no light..."

"Listen kid if you don't have hope than you will never find the strength or courage to keep on moving forwards to find the answers you seek, if you want to see the sky and light again then you must keep moving forwards in life.....Yes we will get out off this cave and we will all get off this Island alive this I swear I don't care what it take I'll get everyone off this Island." I can't see the kid face so can't tell if he believe me or not but I do swear that I get everyone I can off this Island even if it cost me my life to do so.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi continued and eventually made it to a room with some electrical lights ran by batterys. They were out of juice so she ignored them and found a closed door in her path. She started to scratch at the door wanting in.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@YokoKuwabara

You find yourself in a small bedroom. There is an old style four poster bed in the room with pink drapings and what looks like a hand woven blanket. There is a vanity and a large dresser in the room. It'd covered with pictures of people, mostly older ladies.

Down below you hear the smashing of windows, and somebody, or somebodies, screaming.

-----------------------------

@ hasu, kylesico, Aedan, and Ensifer

(OOC: Ok, I suppose I can go with that. Though the cave is still purely dark in the area, you'd just have been following the tunnel in the pitch black to get where you are.)

Grace clings tighter to Mia in the darkness as the group moves on.

The guy in his underpants whispers "I don't hear anything behind us. Maybe the dead haven't noticed the cave! It'd be easy to miss."

You can hear him jump when he hears the sound of claws rasping on wood, but after a moment he breaths out a sigh of relief

"Oh. Geez, it's just the cat isn't it? Scared the heck out of me. "

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bryce hit the vanity mirror with his club. He selected the sharpest shards and moved the bureau. After hearing the screams, he knew he needed to help. he went downstairs and found people fighting the zombies.

Bryce grabbed a zombie and shoved a shard through the back of its neck. Then he used his club to smash another zombies in the back of the skull with his club.

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

Ed looked back over at Jun. He was doing his best to converse with some hot chic from the store. 'More power to ya kid' Ed thought although Jun seemed quite nervous in his attempts at discussion. Heath was still in a world of his own and Ed wondered if he might just have to leave the stone giant.

He sparked up again and looked out towards the town, he should be able to find something to help get his barrings.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@YokoKuwabara

(OOC: Dunno what's up with change. She keeps saying she's interested in RPing with you but than doesn't. Though I think a LOT of people are currently thrown for a loop with starting up with school and the like. In the meantime lets see if you can save some of the NPCs in the area or not.).

Down the stairs the dead with the shard in its skull turns toward Bryce and tries to grapple him. Though it's balance seems off.

Below people are scrambling away from the dead. However an older lady has gotten cut off from the rest and cornered by two dead.

Bryce realizes that he doesn't recognize those two from earlier. These are dressed in T shirts and jeans. One has a fire poker, and the other has a shovel. Some more dead must have converged on the place, but Bryce doesn't know how many. And from the staircase he doesn't have a good view of the downstairs to have a clear picture of what's going on or what he's up against.

Downstairs he can see many small tables and tacks covered in clothes.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 09-13-2010 at 12:33 AM.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

"Oh. Geez, it's just the cat isn't it? Scared the heck out of me. "

"No, that would be the sound of a zombie scraping it's teeth along the bone of someone's arm." saying in a sarcastic tone. Royo walked up to where the sounds was coming from. Placing her hand on the wall, moving it around to get a feel of what this was. "Hmm...what this, a door? why would a door be out here?" she said quietly to herself. "Dante, Grunt i could use your assistance here." She started to tap on the door so that they can hear the sound and follow it towards her.

(OOC: Sorry for the short post and for not posting in a while.)

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

When Lupe accidentally brushed up against Mila’s hands while taking the map, she slightly moved her hands away from him.

Soon after staring it, Lupe cleared his throat, and this drew Mila’s attention back to him.

“Well. We want to get to the town, and we started off at the hotel. But we aren’t near any roads. I’m really good with directions around roads. Ummmm, well the map shows the mountain. So if we walk with the mountain in front of us and a little to the right I think well get close to the town. Alright. Follow me.”

Mila nodded in agreement, thinking that the plan sounded as if it was the best shot that they had.

Before she knew it, Mila was following Lupe through the woods. He seemed pleased with himself, and that raised her confidence in his “map” skills even more. She just prayed that he really had a sense of direction; otherwise, they both could be goners. She wasn’t even sure what was happening on the island yet, and that scared her (although she would never admit it). She would not know what to be prepared for due to this lack of information.

“Hey uh…”

That most definitely interrupted her thought process, and she turned her head a bit to look at him. He seemed to be hesitating for some reason.

“So what kind of music do you like?” He asked.

“Oh, music?” She asked in return before smiling, being caught completely off guard by the question.

“Hmm…” She thought about it for a bit before turning toward him again and smiling as they walked. “I guess I would have to say classical; that is if I had to choose a favorite. Otherwise, I pretty much like everything.”

She laughed awkwardly a bit and then decided to ask him the same question.

“What kind of music do you favor the most, Lupe?”

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ensifer, Aedan, Hasu and Kylesico

Royo hears the underpants guy speaking
    "Oh, har har, humor at a time like this... Well, actually I do feel little better now."

Royo feels around the edge of the door. It feels like a heavier wooden shed door. It doesn't have any knob as such, just a handle. The door is mounted in what feels like a not so well built brick wall around the door, a little ways up she can feel keyholes for a pair of deadbolt locks.

---------------------

@Faery.

Lupe half turns back towards Mila

"Ok, lets be honest. Classical music? Really? Do you really like it best, or are you one of those girls that likes the sophistication it implies as opposed to if you said your favorite was Lil Wayne."

Smiling broadly Lupe continues.

"Myself, I like Latin House the best. Though I suppose that's because I love dancing to it. I can't just listen to it, I always end up dancing a little bit and wind up looking like an idiot walking down the sidewalk. But when you've gone someplace to dance until the sun comes up, there's nothing better!"

Mila notices that his pace has slacked as he focuses more on talking, but after speaking he at least eyes the map and seems to be heading deliberately in a given direction.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

"No, that would be the sound of a zombie scraping it's teeth along the bone of someone's arm." saying in a sarcastic tone. Royo walked up to where the sounds was coming from. Placing her hand on the wall, moving it around to get a feel of what this was. "Hmm...what this, a door? why would a door be out here?" she said quietly to herself. "Dante, Grunt i could use your assistance here." She started to tap on the door so that they can hear the sound and follow it towards her.

"What ever is or was behind this door wasn't to get or be seen again, Grunt I need your help to get this door's deadbolt locks." I look at the way we came the only thought going through my mind was why haven't the undead followed us down here they are stupid, is something keeping the from following us or are they scared of something, I move to the back of the group I look back towards the way we came their no lights or anything nor any sign of the entrance to the cave I lean against a wall and listen very carefully for any sound of movement as I do I feel some one sit beside me.

"Do you think any of us will get out of this alive?" She whisper only just loud enough for me to hear her but no one else I know better then anyone in here that the chances of us surviving are slim at best we are fighting a unknown force one that even turn the dead against you, no one in here is skilled at surviving something like this that includes me I just a skill soldier who excels at killing others.

"Yes I do if we all stick together we will make it....I promise I wont die not till all of you get off this Island and get to safety." All I have done is kill people now it my turn to safe people and I do believe if we stick together we will all make it off this Island alive, Rei lean against me.

"I missed you after you left I felt a bit alone it nice seeing you again and Royo but I only just remember her." Her voice is so soft and sounds like she's a bit happy in a weird way it make me feel very relaxed.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

“No, I genuinely like classical music. But, I do like listening to a little bit of everything. My parents listened to it a lot when I was younger, so I kind of grew into it.”

She watched Lupe smile as he continued.

“Yeah, it sounds like it.” Mila responded.

“The party back at the hotel was the first one that I had ever been to, and I did not get the chance to dance, so… I wouldn’t know. But, it sounds like fun.”

Mila noticed that Lupe’s pace had slacked as he focused more on talking. But, after speaking he at least eyed the map and seemed to be heading deliberately in a given direction.

Mila was glad that they were getting along so well, but she thought it strange that they had yet to be disturbed by anything else for at least a few miles. Walking alongside Lupe, she wondered if they were getting any closer to the mountain, and ultimately, any closer to the town.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Faery

A look of genuine surprise crosses his face as Mila speaks.

After a few steps he stops. "You've never been dancing? Really? Oh, that needs to be fixed, here I've got my cell phone loaded with tunes and the speakers aren't so bad, lets just...."

He starts to reach out for Milas hand, but stops mid sentence and looks around. The sky above covvered in clouds and the silent lightning coursing among them.

"Ok maaaybe this isn't the best time. Though, hey, we've at least got some funky club lighting here."

He puts up a weak smile ater that and starts off toward again.

After a while longer the trees thin up, and the city can be seen ahead.

It looks like people are milling around outside of it. But that's....rather strange. You could get closer this way under cover if you stay low under the foliage.

He says softly to Mila.

"Well, I don't know about you, but going back into the woods and dancing is sounding better to me now."

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bryce stumbles with the zombie then throws himself down the stairs with the zombie smashing into the floor. The shard hits the ground and digs deeper into the zombies neck.

Bryce stood up and held his club. He stepped back, and after muttering a quiet "See you in Hell" he bashed the zombies face in, cracking it's skull.

Bryce went around to the zombies cornering the people and hit them in the head. They fell down and dropped their weapons.

Bryce picked up the fire poker and, after turning around one of the zombies, jabbed right in to one's eye. The zombie stayed there motionless. After hitting the other one again with his club, Bryce motioned the people to go upstairs to hide. He quickly followed them, swing at zombies to keep them from the stairs.

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

Grunt moves over to the door to help try and move it. Mia grabs graces hand tight, Mark goes over to the two girls and holds them both against him, though he is young he wanted to be the strong man like Grunt and Dante.

The door creaked as they tried to open it, the wood splintered and rust flaked off, sandy like rock crumbled down onto them, Grunt winced as some fell over his face and a little in his eyes.

(OCC totally but i just had to tell you all i just got the life scared out of me, i turned around to see my gecko pressed up against the side of her tank staring at me... i just want expecting it...
    GAME OCC, i wont be able to post quite as regularly for a little while, college has really worn me down and is taking up most of my time right now, so if you are to go ahead and you are waiting for me to post i am okay with you taking my characters with you, i should be back to normal full posts soon!)

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Senior Member chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dice D12 Fuuko Starfish V Guitar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2014 04:39 PM
    Threads

After being outcold for a long time i was finally woken up by something rubbing against my shoulder.
    Its dark, i cannot see whats rubbing against me, i shift to the side to make it stop, i then hear a thud and a womans voice "Ow, that hurt... oh! you are finally awake"
    I feel sorry for hurting whoever it was and respond "umm.. who are you, and why is it so dark?"
    i hear a shuffling sound and feel something against my arm, i freak out not knowing what it is!
    "Shhh.... dont worry, it was just me, by the way im Naria, i guess you was kidnapped for this whole New World story too huh, as for why its dark, they put us in a hole and covered it over to stop us from escaping..." she says going silent.
    i close my eyes, frightened and unsure what is to become of me..

Its nice to meet you!~

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi walked over to the door and put her head directly against it so no one will see Kyle exit her head. (Switching to Kyle's veiw) Kyle looked through the door and found it to be yet anouther path way. He then re-entered Kimi and meowed like crazy as she knew thanks to Kyle that they are going the right way.
    (Welcome back Chiichanny!)

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Sorry for the slow replies and the like. I've been having some computer problems. )

@YokoKuwabara

Bryce doesn't get a good look at all the survivors as they run past and up the stairs.

As the fights with the dead trying to attack him from behind he realizes he had left himself vulnerable in his heroism as a spear plunges into his midsection, as he finally moves back into the relatively defensable staircase.

(OOC: You start with 10 karma, it's used to avoid bad stuff, or changing the game or story in various ways. You cna use three of it to have the spear, made from a kitchen knife tied to a flag pole, hit a belt buckle and lodge or something).

-------------

@Hasu, Kylesico, ensifer, and Aedan

(OOC: I'm waiting on some PM replies before I post again. But Aedan and Ensifer are free to act, the door has been weakened up greatly by grunt.

Also that was a good post Hasu, flavorful ICC and hilarious OOC)

Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bryce held his club in one hand and his stomach in the other. He grabbed the blade with his hand and cut himself, letting the blood swell up in his hand. Then he whipped his blood at the zombies faces, getting it in their eyes. He had effectively blinded the ones he hit. Then, he pulled the spear out and, with his good hand, threw it at another zombies face.

After realizing there was a momentary cease from the zoimbies, Bryce used his opportunity to stumble up the stairs and back into the room where he was previously hiding.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@YokoKuwabara

(OOC: Taking the wound instead of using some Karma? Hardcore, Yokokuwabara, hardcore)

Closing the door. Bryce finally gets a chance to look at the others. There's an older lady in a dress who seems slightly injured with some scratches. There's a guy in a hawaiian shirt who might be in his thirties. And a younger guy and girl.

(http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2370760 and
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2370768 actually)

Outside Bryce can hear things climbing up the stairs.

The woman is hyperventilating. Between gasps she says "They're they're rushing into the house. What's going on! What are we going to do!"

-------------------

@Chiichaney and Kylesico

(Kylesicos cats sharp sense couldn't hear any of the words, but it could faintly hear voices down the tunnel.)

Above her, Miss Hallow can hear voices starting to raise high enough for her to hear in the dark silence.

"What are you doing here? I'd have never agreed to capture those keikiif I'd known you'd waste our time talking to them. Actually if you hadn't been in charge I'd rather have gotten someone mightier, that we might gain more honor and mana. " yells an older accented and slightly raspy voice.

Another voice, younger, and strong yells back, louder "Well I was in charge! You need to look past this island! Kaleo will take care of things here to his glory. And I'd fight to the death for that. But what about after that? After that we need more, and the New World will give that to us, and these girls are the keys to the New World."

The first voice is loud but deliberate
    "Do not be blinded by the future and your desires. You don't even know for sure that those legends are true. Just because some things the white man calls myth are true, doesn't mean they all are. The girls haven't said anything. If you don't get some results soon, we must continue with our task. We will take them to the luakini heiau, and we will kill them, and that will be the end of this folly."

Miss Hallow can't quite hear the reply from the younger man. But soon she hears someone messing with the lock.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 09-17-2010 at 08:06 PM.

Senior Member chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dice D12 Fuuko Starfish V Guitar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2014 04:39 PM
    Threads

I lean over and whisper to Naria "i hear someone messing with a lock..."
    she grabs my hand tightly, we pin close together, frightened.

(lol ty for the warm welcome back, il try to post as often as possible)

Its nice to meet you!~

Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bryce looked at the others then sat down holding his wound. "Move the bureau infront of the door so they can't get in. The put whatever else you can think of. We're going to need a strong barricade."

Bryce sat against the wall while the others did as he said. "Now that that's done, I suppose it's time for introductions. I'm Bryce Caulswell." He continued to hold his wound, cringing at the pain.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Royo watch Grunt weakened the door "Thank you Grunt". Hearing Kimi meow like crazy, she walked over to Kimi "What is it?". Hearing more meowing, Royo gave up on trying to understand the constant meowing. Royo walked towards the door, using her strength to widen the door so that the rest of the group can pass. Taking the lead, Royo saw some light but she wasn't too sure if it was light or if her mind was playing tricks on her. "Stop!" she turned around "it's ether me or is there light coming from the end of the tunnel?" after a small pause she started to laugh.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi jumped into her pouch and went to sleep. Kyle appeared next Mia But quickly disappeared into the wall before anyone possibly noticed. He moved quickly and eventually made it to the other end of the pathway. There was two men. In the corner is 2 samuri armor shards. He continued to look through the room looking for any sign of Miss Hallow but is zapped back to Kimi's body when he started to run out of energy. Kimi jumped out of the pouch and sprinted ahead.

Seriously ._.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

(OOC: I dearly apologize for my unannounced absence. Exams and Foundation Week at the College got a hold of me and before I knew I kind of died. Hahahahaha. Apologies apologies)

MICHAEL

First came the sickening smell of rotting flesh.

Then of blood, it smelled of metal and rust. It almost made Michael gag.

Then all hell broke lose.

Before he knew it everyone was blocking an entrance and then there was a bloodied up guy introducing himself to everyone else... and he really didn't know what else to do but run screaming from everyone, jump out the window and just run till he's run out of life, breath, or earth, whichever came first.

But he didn't. Not in front of Fee.

"Michael," he managed to squeak.

Pointing to the others,

"Alika"

"Fee"

And that was all he could do before he collapsed.

Then he smelled them again. It was getting stronger, and since they were already near, it could only mean one thing. There's more of them coming, and Michael soon tried to find in his limited knowledge ways to kill people who were already dead.

He very much regretted not taking notes during the movie Zombieland.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information