AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 197 FirstFirst ... 23 63 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 83 123 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Member Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez's Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2010 03:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

"Are you going to hurt us?"

Heath was speechless - surely they jest. Him? Hurt them? They obviously suffered from exhaustion.

"I don't harm people! I am Heath Price, Lifeguard of this here resort! You may call me..." Heath brustled his muscles, flexing in an over-dramatic manner. "Heath-sama!"

A moment passed, and he relaxed and stratched his temple absent-mindedly. "Err, or Heath is fine. And no, I don't have a cigarette."

For a moment, he considered flexing his muscles again and flashing his heroic smile, but chose not to - he wouldn't want to intimidate them. "Why are you two here? Hardly anyone is on this side of the beach during this time. Are you lost?"

He turned his head again, his eyes falling back on the blue hair that distracted him originally.

"...You have blue hair!" Heath said aloud again.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2010 03:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Not to sound naïve but I was wondering, why would it be a bad thing to do via real life, although a clever one?)

(OOC: On a humorous note, due to the fire, and something that sunnyside had previously written, the three ‘things’ that were/are after Mila are now completely nude; jolly good fun).

‘Are you freaking kidding me?!’ Mila mentally screamed to herself as she felt the added wait to her purse.

She would have given anything to kick the still-“living” thing from her, but if the fire did not work in her favor, what made her think that her foot, or anything for that matter would.

The ‘thing’ seemed to be trying to pull her toward it by her purse, and as much as she did not want to get near it, that was when something else popped into her mind. While the others were distracted, it would be the perfect opportunity to strike, although how effective anything would be at the time was unknown.

Giving into her weight a little, Mila let herself stumble when her purse was yanked on again, but she was careful not to let herself get too close.

When the stumble had taken effect, the…whatever the H.E. Double hockey sticks it was, let its guard down slightly, and went to grab for her. When this happened, Mila stealthily slipped her hand into her purse and prayed that she would find her small, yet reliable hand gun.

Once her fingers curled around the slender and smooth end of the barrel, she quickly moved her fingers down to cock the gun and pull its trigger.

She was not too sure what had happened after that, but since the other two…things were still trying to focus on things, and the other one seemed to be temporarily distracted, that was when she hastily grabbed her purse and immediately started to haul tail in the opposite direction.

Not knowing why, and questioning herself the whole way, she realized that she was running in the same direction that the opposing male had run off to. Tuning in to her surroundings, Mila kept her ears and eyes peeled, but she never looked back as she continued to run toward what might be waiting for her, in the woods.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

Shizuka stared at the fight, but at the same time, she gently grabbed Chloe's arm, sort of like what a child would do with a stuffed animal. As she watched the two ghosts fighting, she though to herself. Why would she attack us....More like....attack Logan? Is she jealous becase we are alive and she is not? She looked at Chloe.
    "Do you think that the female ghost....is jealous of us because we are sill alive and she is not...?" Shizuka knewmany things about ghosts and spirits from books she had read. "I mean, why else would she do this. She's dead."
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Katana Ice Cream Pocky
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2014 11:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Faery tale angel

(OOC: Well, if you're actually in serious danger than it might not be a bad idea at all. But if you aren't it's a good way to get injured or start a fire is all. Little bit of bad luck for you one the roll. -1 Karma dusting off from that batch of dead, and we migth want to discuss the details of the gun in PMs. Good post though.)

Running through the forest a while Mila realizes that she's running parallel to the guy she helped, as she occasionally spots him to the side through the undergrowth as the lightning flashes.

Eventually he notices the same thing. And shouts out to Mila

"Hey" *gasp* "wait up!" *pant* "Thanks for saving me back there! I'm Lupe! Who are you?"

He's still running, but as far as Mila can tell there isn't anyone else following the two of you at the moment.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jun stared at the broad shoulders and the burly body. It wasn't as bad as he thought it was going to be. Jun had always had the most interesting idea about bodybuilders, how it could be disgusting to be around. But it wasn't that bad. Until the person started talking. Then it got them nowhere.

"I don't harm people! I am Heath Price, Lifeguard of this here resort! You may call me..." Heath brustled his muscles, flexing in an over-dramatic manner. "Heath-sama!"

Jun raised an eyebrow and cocked his head. He brushed his hands nervously through his blue locks.
    Is this Heath guy on drugs?

"Um, sama?" Jun asked, "As in lord. Disgusting. Ewww. No way I am doing that."

Strange answer and reply. Jun knew that, but Jun wasn't going to go off bowing his head some muscular man whom he was sure had little to no brain power. Maybe the man was working with 50% brain power at the least.

"Why are you two here? Hardly anyone is on this side of the beach during this time. Are you lost?"

Jun took a moment.

"I wanted to listen to some music," Jun said, "Quietly, alone. By myself. But I saw someone on the beach. More like I tripped over their hand, but we'll get into technicalities later. So I guess I was just guiding him back to the resort."

Jun stared at the sounds, this is the longest conversation he had ever been in for a long time. He hadn't remember when he had a conversation. But then again this conversation was as just as long as the other no stimulating and boring conversations he has had before.

"...You have blue hair!" Heath said aloud again.

"Really?" Jun asked, "What happened to my hair? My god?!"

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Junior Member Hachiko_Kitsune will become famous soon enough Hachiko_Kitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2010 04:01 AM
    Threads

Zepheyere turned her head quickly to the sound of a familiar person's voice but decided against slowing her pace too much. It was dangerous. Stealthily but hastily she made her way through several hallways being able to slip past any rooms with open doors that were occupied with the dead. Her breathing was nearly silent, and despite her large boots, her foot steps were quiet and solid.

Because of the large violent looking storm outside hardly any light reached into the hallway she had made her way into. The electricity was flickering very weakly, making the lighting in the hall a disadvantage if she needed to fight. She heard the person's voice again and flinched at the volume of his voice as if it were a car alarm.

(no offense I just put it that way because of how quiet it is in this particular area)

She heard several a set of foot steps speeding toward her and she no longer heard a voice. She quickly whipped around the corner cutting off the path of whatever [Dante] was coming and pinning it by the neck between the wall and her weapon of choice.

(more like weapon of- well- whatever she could find lol)

(this action does not injure Dante it just takes him by surprise she doesn't realize its him at first)

She realized that her victim was not one of the dead she was practically hunting and backed up quickly lowering her weapon. "Sorry." she said very quietly and quickly. "I didn't realize it was you. You should be more careful when you are following some one." she said bluntly as if it were an every day thing. She didn't mean to be particularly rude. That is just who she is.

Last edited by Hachiko_Kitsune; 08-08-2010 at 06:12 PM. Reason: font color needed to go back to dark red! ; P

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

"Sorry." she said very quietly and quickly. "I didn't realize it was you. You should be more careful when you are following some one." She said bluntly as if it were an every day thing.

"That's okay." I whisper back to her I'm just happy she okay I don't like people I know being in danger, she did surprised me I thought she would never stop running she really fast I wasn't expecting her to go on the offensive, I hear movement in a nearby dark room I have a look around a corn to see a lot of the un dead wondering around. "We have to found the others and get out of here these dead guys are determined I give them that."

"Hello my name is Rei and you are?" Rei has not meet Zephere before but this is not the time for introductions we have to leave before they notice us and we get swarmed by them.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Im back!)
    Kimi ran after the scent and ran into Dante head first while turning a corner. She was stunned and backed up a bit. "Nya!" She cried in pain.

Seriously ._.

Junior Member Hachiko_Kitsune will become famous soon enough Hachiko_Kitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2010 04:01 AM
    Threads

"We have to found the others and get out of here these dead guys are determined I give them that."

"If we are in a large group it will be much easier for the dead to find us, however, if left alone I am positive that most of the other girls will perish..." she says as she looks to the side with irritation.

(She hates the type of girl who acts like a Damsel in Distress waiting to be saved)

"Hello my name is Rei and you are?"

"Yeah, hey I'm Zepheyere" As I look around swiftly. "I doubt we have much time. I am unsure where the others are... Any Ideas?" [Dante]

"Nya!"

>.< "Shhh!" I urged to the kitty. "If we are saving the neko too then some one scoop it up and hold on to it." I said keeping my eyes on the dark room near by and listening to every sound I could possibly hear.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Royo just stood there in the hall, watching grunt and the survivors run by her. They run down a corridor on hoping that they could escape, in grunts case find Miss Mia. Royo was still in the main hall, just staring into empty space. Until a hand grab her leg, this made her jump and in this jump she kick off the hand. She realized that she was on her own and a horde of undead was not too far away.

Grabbing one of her gun, she fires one shot at the window. She picked up a chair and threw it at the window, the sound of shattering window filled the main hall. Running at the shattered window, she jumped out gracefully. Royo looked around, she saw nothing other than lighting in the skies. She sighed and grabbed out her iPod, putting one headphone in. This way she could calm down and stay alert. As she walked by she looked into every window she went by hoping that she would see a familiar face.

(OOC- sorry if i haven't post in a few days and kinda lost on where i was )

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Hachico, Aedan, and Kylescio

Now more on the other side of the building, the group can see out a window towards the center of the island.

And it's raining survivors. Some land harder than others, but it seems they're dropping down from the awning above, possibly after dropping out of windows before that. Once they land they join other survivors running out towards the wooded mountain.

It seems you're looking at the last of them, after a few seconds you think it's only dead following. It's somewhat hard to tell, the living and dead look and move roughly the same unless you can see an obvious fatal injury. But you'd guess that the ones that doesn't seem to care how they land aren't living.

You can see a lot of survivors and/or dead running away from the mansion. You don't have a guestilist, but you think that might account for at least half if not more of the people that were in the building. There are still quite a few just around the corner.

@Kylescio in particular

As you move around you're starting to get the impression the dead aren't very interested in you. Though the lighting isn't very good here. They might jsut not be looking down to notice you.

@Hasu and Enisfer

(Grunt is being followed by the two survivors from earlier, I'll let you decide if he follows Royo, goes out the door where he could see Mia, or is somewhere else)

Outside the house Royo can sort of see the group of survivors and dead heading up the mountain. She can also see one of the two groups of dead that are closing in on Mia from the sides. (I'll leave it up to you if you spot Dante, Rei, and Zephera through a window)

(OOC: Ooop gotta run, hopefully that's clear enough without proofing)

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

Jun seemed quite annoyed at Heaths comment on his hair. To be honest Ed agreed perfectly with the man hulk but made a note never to mention it to Jun, he seemed quite sensitive about it. Another thing he noted was how many people were finding him. At this rate the whole beech would be packed. He needed to get out of here and more importantly off the Island. At least he was on American soil again.

"Say Heath, you mightn't have a cigarette but I'm sure know where to find one eh? Why don't you show me around, preferably to the nearest shop or hotel. Its getting chilly, no?"

Ed began to walk down the beech, he hoped the others would follow and he hoped more that he was going in the right direction.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2014 07:48 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Chloe could see the fatigue Logan was experiencing. Before the other two could attack again, Chloe found herself placing herself between them and Logan. She stood there, arms spread out, making herself a shield.

'What am I doing? I could be killed....still....it wouldnt matter much if I did. Im the adult here, I should be protecting them. Theyre still just children...'

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Maru, Raycaptain, and Noelynn

(OOC: And Maru takes the Karma hit for you two (-3 Karma to survive, which is discounted because of Logan talking to the female ghost) )

It went against her common sense, but some things you do anyway.

The female ghost lunged into Chloe. Litterally. The short tan skinned female ghost and her scant clothing almost being covered up as she and Chloe overlap. Chloe's scream turned into a gargle as water started crystalizing in her lungs. Her somewhat ridged body fell backwards, and the ghost looked down upon her ready to lunge.

...and looked into her pained face and eyes. And paused, staring. Than she seemed to register Logan and the other ghost yelling at her. And she looked down at Chloe again, and covered her lower face with her shaking hands. She took a couple steps back, lookling rather like she was going to be sick, but didn't (or isn't able to). A look of hunger appears in her eyes for a moment and is once again replaced by sadness. She rushes off into the woods.

Tracking her with her eyes as she goes, Shizuka thinks the ghost is hiding in a bush not to far away, since it appears frosted and she thinks she can hear sobbing.

The ghost that brought the group there is still wrestling and yelling at the male ghost. Chloe painfully sucks air into her lungs.

(OOC: Chloe is nearly paralyzed now, but once she warms up and rests she'd be fine again)
    Last edited by sunnyside; 08-09-2010 at 10:55 PM.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

As Royo walked by the house, she look into the windows as she went. She saw nothing, turning her head she notice a group of survivors and undead heading up the mountain. She continued walking, trying to not notice the undead feasting on the survivors. Something caught her eye, looking into a window, she was over joyed that she found some familiar faces. Before she could make any action or say something, in the corner of her eye, she notice Miss Mia and two children and they were not alone.

Royo: Why have i got a feeling that am i going to regret this?

She took out one her guns and started running towards undead that were heading to Miss Mia. Firing shots at the undead heads and necks. She heard clicks, her gun became empty. Grabbing out her other gun and began firing.

Royo: Miss Mia! Run!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ensifer, Hasu (and anybody else who happens to notice out of Aedan, Kylesciio and Hachiko)

(OoC: if you're skipping to this my last post for the group was
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2461338 )

Many of the dead rush in at Royo, noticing she's closer than Mia and the children. This presents a possible opening for Mia on that side of the house if she ran along the cliff and ran fast. She hasn't had long, but she's gotten at least a moment to catch her breath after that last sprint.

However Royo is finding herself surrounded except for her back against the well. She could try to fight it out, or kick off the wall and smash through a window. However while she cleverly broke the window first last time, this time she might get cut up if she tries that.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Kylesciio? Obvoisly your not talking to me then 'Sarcasm')
    Kimi Jumped out of reach of Dante and the girl and looked down at the now destroyed floor where Royo is standing and started to meow hystericly.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

As the female ghost ran off, Shizuka didn't think that she truely left. She looks at a bush that seems to be frosted. She looked at Chloe, then back at the bush. She could hear....sobbing. She looked at Logan and then the oher two ghosts, then started walking towards the frosted bush cautiosly. I really hope she doesn't try to hurt me....
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lucius flew closer to the town Thomas was in. He soared onto a streetlight and waited for Tom's arrival. During the time, he closed his eyes and began communicating to multiple people.

Lucius: "Tom, I'm in a city right now perched upon a streetlight...near the woods. I'm waiting for you to speak."

Lucius closed his channel with Thomas and opened another.

Lucius: "Doc Nathan, how is Agatha holding up? For the record, it's the owl talking to you. If you need a tourniquet, use thick tree limbs."

Lucius made another channel switch...

Lucius: "Agatha, hang in there, baby. I'm doing a little job right now but I will be back, I promise, love."

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Change Of Color View Post
    Fee clutched her wadded up dress to her chest, unsure of what to do. Her face was bright red and she didnt know why. She heard Micheal's apology but she wasnt mad. She felt... odd. She had never really been kissed before and all the expectations she had ever had were forgotten. The kiss felt different then what she had thought it would. She turned around, head still lowered, to stare at the curtain. She could see his shoes under the curtain but she didn't know what to do. She wasnt sure what one said after having her first kiss after being tackled so she stood there, blushing, staring at the curtain in complete silence.
    MICHAEL

The silence is killing him.

What should he do now? Should he be like a prince the moment she comes out of the dressing room?

"Oh my dear Fee, fret no longer. I am but a gentleman who shall fight for your honor! I will battle to ends of the world to make sure no one would harm you! Your beauty is to be protected against all harm"

"Oh Michael, you are so cool, and prince-charming-like!"

He shakes his head. What kind of prince walks in an occupied dressing room, runs out screaming, and ends up molesting the girl of his dreams? Maybe he should try cool?

"Huh, don't think I wanted to kiss you or anything like that. I'm just waaay to cool for that, you dig me?"

"Kyaaaa~ you're so cooool"

Pathetic excuse of for a human being. He's pretty sure he's going to be hated for life now.

"Fee, can you hear me?"
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Member Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez's Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2010 03:58 AM
    Threads

"As in lord. Disgusting. Ewww. No way I am doing that."

Certainly this weird blue-haired boy was making a jest, Heath cracked his knuckles - his robust figure flexing (...again) with a smile that read "I think I'm heroic enough" "Ah, you almost got me. I see the joke! I love a sense of humor, you should come swimming with me sometime! It's excellent exercise."

"Say Heath, you mightn't have a cigarette but I'm sure know where to find one eh? Why don't you show me around, preferably to the nearest shop or hotel. Its getting chilly, no?"

He quirked a brow and thought for a moment. Turning his head to the beaten and battered boy. It was now Heath's turn to run his hand through his hair - he was befuddled. He figured this one was just a casual smoker. Obviously, he had a problematic addiction - Yes, that must have been it.

Heath scowled and brought his rather large fists up. "How about an icecream instead? They're wondrous brain freezing can be just as good as any tobacco!" He brought his hands to both of them. "You both should go to the hospital. You have blue hair, and you look like you just got out of a fight with a giant octopus!"

Heath took a step back, both were radiating unamused expressions. "Does my masculinity and heroic aura frighten you two?"

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Logan's first reaction was to get to his feet and scramble a few feet back but it was just a reaction from the near-death stuff that was plaguing his life at the moment, "Chloe?" He mumbled as her body hit the ground, she was convulsing, "Oh..." Logan started to take slow, rigid steps forward and barely seemed as if he were going to make it, "Y-...You gotta get up... Ok?" He didn't know what to do but... She seemed... Frozen?

The young man scooped Chloe up from the moist ground, sitting himself on it and bringing her top half to rest on his legs. "Come on. Time to get up," He said quietly, patting her face roughly every now and again, not able to bring himself to actually smack her. This paused for a bit as he noticed that Shizuka was moving towards... Towards the bush, "Leave her! These dammed ghosts are of no use to us!" He shouted in English, wanting to repeat it in the native language but a fear of the repercussions held him back. One of his allies was... dead... Another lay here in the twilight of life and death... And the one that had killed one of their friends decided to make up for it by leading them to a place of safe haven that didn't exist...

However, he could say something in the native language... Hopefully to quell the new male that was fighting with their ineffective guide, "You idiot! Can't you see what's happening? You're hungry but you can't eat! Bet you're thirsty too..." The seed of rage had been planted in Logan's soul back in his hometown and, now, a tiny sapling was making its way up into him.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

Grunt tried his hardest to keep up with Royo, catching his breath in a hall way he saw out of the window the cliff where everyone was. The two survivors were terrified and blood covered.

Grunt: Com'on!

He breathed in deep and forced his body to run a bit more to make it outside.

Royo:
    Miss Mia! Run!

Mark grabbed Mia, tugging her arm away from the cliff edge where she stood mesmerized. Mia clicked back, all the sounds poured back into her ears, she wasn't alone anymore, she was alive and thats how it would stay. Mia grabbed Grace from the floor.

Mia: Its okay!

She looked at Mark and began to run along the cliff edge, Grace stumbled but Mia held her tight pulling her along.

Grunt saw the undead close in on Royo and began smashing at heads that approached.

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Raycaptain, Noelynn and Maru

The male ghost held on the ground slows his thrashing and speaks to Logan

*I don't want food or water, but I still...need what you have. You're glowing with... *

He pauses for a moment thinking. But than tries to lunge again

* Just give it too me! I need it so bad! I'm so dark. Everything else is so dark. *

The ghost holding him down was looking worridley at Chloe, but returns his attention to the ghost he's pinning.

In a flash of silent lightning Shizuka is able to see inside the bush. She can see the face of the ghost. It's a little hard to read. Maybe frightened? She's sitting with he legs up against he chest and her arms around them, rocking back and forth slightly and sobbing lightly as she stares out at Chloe and the others.

--------

(OOC: I'll give other people a little more time to post before advancing time with the other groups. )

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee took another step closer to the curtain, tentatively pulling it open very slightly so she could peer out but she couldn't force herself to peel her eyes off the wood floor. She couldn't force herself to look him in the eye. She could feel the blush deepening on her cheeks. "It's fine. I know you didn't do it on purpose," she wanted to say but she couldnt make the words come. They choked on their way out and all that came out was a small whimpering squeek, which only increased her embarrassment.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 197 FirstFirst ... 23 63 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 83 123 173 ... LastLast

Thread Information