AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 197 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Agatha nodded and grabbed his pills. She walked over to him and got a couple out. She put the pills in his mouth and sat next to him again. "Is there anything I could do?" She asked putting her hand on his shoulder. "You scared me there, Lucius." Zeus put his paws on Lucius' knees. He was as worried as Agatha.

He licked his hand and laid his head on his knees. "See even Zeus is worried." She said smiling. Agatha could never help her brother with anything. She felt useless most of the time seeing as she didnt see people cry out in pain as they held their last breath. She averted her gaze downwards. This was one of the times she felt completely useless.
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 01-16-2010 at 01:25 PM.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Daniel made his way back to the bar to get his favorite drink, a tea. He ordered it, gave the bartender his money, and leaned back in the bar stool. "Some people these days...." Daniel said taking a sip of his tea.

"What's up with you" Said the bartender cleaning of the area around Daniel.

"Well when people go on a vacation they go for fun, but it's like some go just to be a**es to others. I mean, people spend their money on these things but look for arguments whereever they go."

"Oh, I see I have been working on this Island for about 15 years and been alive a lot longer than that, so I see a lot of those types." He said literally pouring a beer down his throat.

"How old is this guy?" Daniel said to himself. "By the way, the name's Daniel."

"Nice to meet you Daniel, Name's Roger."

"You don't look as old as you say you are, what was that age again?"

Nice try kid, I never tell my age just know that I am old enough to drink, HAHA!" He said opening a bottle of Hennessey and pouring himself a cup.

"Well, it looks like I have someone to converse with while I'm staying here."

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Sorry to have scared you, Agatha, Zeus...Memories of Iraq run sometimes. I've seen too much chaos to forget it. There was so much blood, so many bodies I placed in the sand and streets with bullet rounds to the head. I can still remember the hot lead of the .45 ACP round entering my arm. It has never been fun thinking of it over and over again."

Getting up, Lucius started contemplating.

"Hun, come join me. I need some comfort."

Lucius kept his shirt off and crawled onto the villa's bed. He needed to relax for a bit

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Agatha followed Lucius into the villa bed. She laid next to him and wrapped her arms around his upper body. "Im sorry...I dont know what its like to see that. I've only seen people die once and it was as bad as what you saw." She said getting closer to him. "My brother used to say when your feeling down there's always someone to comfort you. I used to never believe that. Now I do." She kissed his forehead and smiled. "Everything's fine right now, ok?"
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"When a bullet enters your arm, it feels like your muscle exploded internally. That is all because your muscle fibers are forcefully being ripped. The pain starts to run through your entire arm to the point where the slightest movement of that arm results in excruciating pain until the bullet is removed. If the .45 round was a rifle round instead, the round would have pierced my arm and hit the ground after it left said arm. When you have your enemy's blood on your hands and face, you get sick the first few times but then you manage to stomach the sight and stench of bodies, freshly spent rounds and explosives...It feels like an accomplishment when you've made your first kill. After that, each one just means you are increasing your chances for survival. Now if that girl who insulted me when she should be working were one of the Iraqis, she would've been dead on sight. Unfortunately, I don't have a license to kill...yet. If you like, tomorrow I can teach you how to subdue and even kill your opponent with your bare hands and even a knife. I'm sure you want a shot at hitting that insolent pawn of this resort, yes?"

Lucius gave a kiss and a smirk of genius. The night was good for him.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Agatha smiled and put her forehead against his intending to keep it there this time. "Sure. I wanna be useful." She said blushing. "Fire kills too. It start with a minimum pain but then your skin and blood start to melt with the metal surrounding you. Then if your lucky when its finally done your skins intact enough to get skin graphs. My skin graph came late so it caused scaring and discoloration." She said noting her back. "I could teach you some of Zeus' commands. He's kinda special they taught his commands differently than most dogs." She said as Zeus jumped at the end of the bed.
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 01-16-2010 at 02:53 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Honey, after I teach you these combat techniques, you will be unstoppable in a fight. I don't care if you're discolored or mutated or anything, Agatha. I love you and would hope you protect me as well after I teach you how to fight. I normally don't hit women unless they are trying to kill me. If that's the case, then I will destroy them."

A big, tight hug was in order for Agatha.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Agatha blushed and looked at Lucius in the eyes. "I love you too, Lucius. No matter what happened in Iraq or anywhere else." She said happily. She kissed him back and smiled. "Well if I can fight, I will protect you as you do me because you deserve someone to protect you once in a while and someone to protect."

She closed her eyes for a while and sighed of relief.
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 01-16-2010 at 03:52 PM.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Mila listened to Jace as he spoke.

“Yeah, well, that is nice I guess. I wonder how hard it is to find a job around a place like this. You see, I just moved here to live with some of my relatives, and I am not to knowledgeable with anything yet, like the area, the people, the schools, and etcetera…”

Mila looked up from the drink that she held firmly in her hands, to Jace.

“Oops, sorry about that. I should have kept most of that to myself.” She smiled sheepishly. “It sounds like you have a pretty good friend though.”

“Are you sure you really want me to show you?” Jace grinned after referring to the Magic Trick question that Mila had asked a tad bit earlier.

“It’ll be a bit shocking, but I can guarantee you’ll like it.”

She looked at Jace further, raising an eyebrow in the process.

“Why would a Magic Trick be shocking?” She asked before taking another sip of her drink, almost being finished with it by now.

“I seriously doubt it.” She said after contemplating it yet again. “I have seen practically every trick in the book. I really doubt anything that you have to show me will be-”

Just than her cell phone started going off.

“Hmm?” She looked down before rummaging through her purse some more. “Just a second, I will be right back.”

At that Mila took her purse and walked toward the empty hallway with her cell phone, taking the last swig of her drink before she left.

(OOC: If this does not make any sense, do not worry, I understand. I just sort of typed it without any sort of thought put into it or awareness of any type tapped into. So meh, I doubt you can even make sense out of this right now. I know that I cannot do so. So ha!)

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Who knows, babe? I might even teach you how to properly fire the rifle housed in that metal case. Fun, right?"

Lucius laughed a bit and whistled for Zeus to jump onto the bed.

"It kind of feels nice being with a good girl and a loving dog. The mysteries of life can easily be uncovered with a little help from those you love."

With eyes closed, Lucius sighed and turned towards Agatha, wrapping an arm around her. Normally, when the soldier slept, he was sprawled out because of the extra freedom.

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Jace blinked a bit when he saw Mila leave the bar to answer her phone call. Well crap. Whoever was on the phone he might want to kill later for being such a cock block. That really sucked.

"Damnit...." He mumbled to himself and poured himself a drink.

"What's the matter? Did you're date bail?" Ashton asked after serving a couple some drinks.

"No she's just answering a phone call." He sighed. "And at a very inconvenient time."

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Zeus jumped up on the bed and curled up at their feet. Agatha smiled and put her hands on his back, pulling herself closer to him. "Sweet dreams, soldier." She whispered. Zeus had started to drift off after getting onto the bed. He crawled up and laid on the small part of bed near Agatha before he fell asleep with the two.

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

Inhale, exhale.

Her palms were still sweating, rubbing them over her apron hardly seemed to help, at least her body stopped shaking and she had calmed her breathing. With a frustrated sigh her hand brushed back the fine tresses of peachy amber hair, curling a lock behind her ear.

Was this the right uniform? She swore she saw a few maids wearing more hat-like bonnets than the white lacy headband ties atop her crown…no, no. It was fine, she had gone over this place a thousand times before. Her uniform was correct…but what about the shoes?

She had never been this nervous for a job in a while now. Though having almost gotten caught a month before would make anyone weary. But she was running low on money, and had to get out off this island. Getting upon the ship was easy enough, with the crowds of people it was easy enough to slip a ticket…but now, she was hesitating. Her hands patting down herself, feeling the lumps and bumps of various tools for the umpteenth time. She had everything. This would be simple. Just pluck out a few of the better pickings, get the room list, in, out and jump the next ship!

“Damn…where’s that tray?”

She’d fumble around, picking up the empty silver tray, her balance perfect over years of practice, planted upon the palm of her hand. Giving a toss of her head and stretching her lips into a smile she’d step from behind the curtain and into the dining hall turned bar, keeping her chocolate brown gaze down as she walked, though she would glance at any guests she passed, studying with a polite ‘Welcome’ or ‘Enjoy your stay!’

Other than that, anyone who seemed to be in need of any real aid she’d swerve and avoid, swiping up any empty glasses or crumb filed plates as she went, playing the lower level of maid, just here to clean up…and scout out the ‘pigeons.’
    Kiii!~

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Durin Andrew's spy game, the very same man from the pool and villa came up to him and said:

"Bring her to me. I am in one of the villas. She's going to have a major complaint from one of the resort's guest."

He then walked backed to the villa immedieatly without saying anything else. Guess that means that Andrew has a thing to say to the maid. He continued his spy game on the two girls with something to say in mind.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 01-16-2010 at 10:05 PM.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

(OOC: I should have mentioned that weekends for me tend to be really busy as well, hahahaha)

MICHAEL

It can be guessed that it was thanks to Michael's lucky stars, that his newfound friends didn't get annoyed at being dragged around. In fact in all expectations, they should have at least left the moment he danced his stupid dance.

He was glad that both Fee and Derek danced just as good as he did (never realizing that he was a horrible dancer, and they were just trying to make him feel good with their intentionally horrible dancing).

"No thanks. I'm not aware of the autochthonous dances. I shall stand aside and allow those bequeathed with such knowledge to represent me."

But Tace said goodbye, and it registered for moment with Michael, but only for a moment. He was having too much fun dancing like an idiot to really pay attention the really big words, and Tace slipping away.

"FEE! DEREK! WE SHALL DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY, YES WE SHALL!" He shouted at them, because the beat of the music was a little too loud now.

Then suddenly without warning, he stood still and straight like a stick, as he realized something and pondered seriously about it.

"WE SHOULD ALSO GO TO A BAR AND DRINK THE NIGHT AWAY, AFTER THIS" He shouted again.

And then danced like an idiot once more.

The dance move he was doing now is called, The Twirling Cook.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname slowly walks up, holding Shishe on his leash. Kaname leans her back against the tree, lightly sliding down it, hugging Shishe tightly. She holds her head and squints her eyes saying "Oh Shishe...make it go away...." Kaname soon falls asleep with Shishe under the tree.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Once she made it to the hallway, just outside of the room, and away from the bar, Mila looked at the Caller ID on her phone.

She scrunched up her nose in distaste once she saw what the face of her phone read.

Sighing, she pressed the green telephone button to answer it before holding the device to her ear, taking in a deep breath in the process.

“Hello?” She answered.

“Mila?”

“Yes mother, it is my phone that you called.”

A heavy sigh was heard from the other end before the conversation picked up again, and although a little confused by the response Mila just let it go for the moment.

“Oh god Mila! Good!”

“Yes, I guess that is a good thing. I can answer my phone. Hehheh Is there something wrong?” All of a sudden, it did feel like something was wrong, other than the way that her mother was sounding on the other end of the line that is – Mila was beginning to feel a bit light-headed.

“No, no. There is nothing wrong. Your Auntie just said that she wasn’t able to get a hold of you is all.”

“Oh yes, that.” Mila answered, putting her hand to her head then. “I got a little tired before the party this evening, so I checked into a room to get some shut eye while I waited for it to begin.” She explained to comfort her mother just a bit.

“Okay, good. Maybe you should give your Aunt a call and let her know.”

Mila nodded, forgetting she was on the phone, and that her mother could not see her do so.

Rubbing her temple a bit with her free hand, while closing her eyes for a few seconds, she sighed before responding.

“Yes, I will be sure to do that.” She smiled half-way at the request.

“Tell her that we won’t be coming back for a while.” She heard in the background – it was her Father’s voice.

Mila heard her Mother sigh then, and Mila could imagine her Mother nodding in agreement.

“Mila dear… We will not be coming back for a while now. Your Father and I have our work cut out for us currently, so please mind your Aunt and Uncle.”

“Okay.” She said automatically, being use to these types of things.

“We will see you soon though, so do not worry your pretty little head over it, all right?”

‘Now how did that make any sense?’ Mila thought to herself. ‘They will not be coming back for a while, yet they would see me soon?’

“All right, Mother.” She answered, regardless of the contradicting thoughts currently going through her mind.

“Good. Okay. Talk to you soon dear.”

“Tell Father that I said hello as well, would you?” She asked.

“Yes, I will tell him.”

“Thank you, mom.” Her half-way smile slowly began to fade.

“You are very welcome Mila. Talk to you soon. Bye-bye for now.”

Click.

“I love you… Bye.” Her smile disappeared completely.

Pressing the red telephone button after a moment or two of hesitation, Mila slipped her phone back into her purse before turning toward the room entrance again.

The motion of the turn must have been too quick though, because that just made her head spin even further, and before she knew it, the light-headed feeling took over completely, and then it was dark.

Darkness completely flooded Mila’s vision, and than she was out – the feeling of comfort and relaxation taking over completely, that is, until thoughts, memories, and dreams began to creep forth from the now-black abyss that was her mind, flooding the stark black background behind her lids with color from each flashing moment.

(OOC: Yeah, umm… For those of you who did not get it completely, Mila passed out. And yes, this just means that she has a low tolerance for certain things going into her system *cough* kat_star01/Jace is to blame *cough* So anyway, just to let those of you whom will actually read this know… That is indeed what happened. Hehheh)

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Azrael grinned while she spoke. She was about her work. He could tell by her clothes. She may be a work-a-holic. Tho Azrael found tho women to be the most willing to try new things. Seeing as they normally don't have the time to do such things.

"Well I should be thanking for partner for forcing you hear. There's not a lot of people here I would consider meeting. Only if some unspeakable tragedy occured then maybe I would but for now I'll just relish in your light."

Azrael smiled slightly, and took another sip of his drink. It was darn near empty, and Azrael waved the bar-keeper over. Ordering another of both drinking for the two of them.

"Well my kids. There's Chielo. My daughter. 16. She's the oldest, and a bit of a hand-full. Tho she has the mind of a full-grown women. She doesn't really like to open up to me. Prefering to spend time with her mother. But it's only natural I guess. I'm a male, and I most likely wouldn;t understand the things girls go through. Tho I love her, and it may urk me at times, but that's whats great aout fatherhood. If everything was just FINE then I'd know it was much worse then I thought."

Azrael pulled his wallet out from his back-pocket. Pulling out a picture of his daughter. ((see attachment 1))

"And this is my boy. Adrean. 15. My little personal headache. That boy is hell incarnate. only 13 and bringing home more girls then I did when I was in high school. I keep telling him to calm his hormones but he's a boy
    , and that's what boys do. There unstable, and bull-headed. Just like I was. Tho you could add stubborn to my list of flaws."

Azrael then fetched the picture of his boy. Heading to Chloe after she got a good look at his daughter. ((see attachment 2))

"So Chloe. Tell me. What is a beautiful women like yourself doing here, even if you were forced, without a husband or boyfriend? Your a great girl. I'm sure you've got someone back home."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Anime.jpg‎
Views:	21
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	27467   Click image for larger version

Name:	17a65e95b888d0_full.jpg‎
Views:	22
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	27468  

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Chloe laughed a bit when he spoke about his children.

"They sound like great kids, cute too."

She handed the photos back to him and thought about his question for a minute.

"No, Im not seeing anyone. Most men seem to be a bit intimidated by me, I suppose. I really have no time to deal with a bunch of boys wearing their daddy's shoes."

She sighed a bit to herself and played with her drink.

"So allow me to cut to the chase- what do you hope to gain from this little interaction with me?"

She gave him a bit of a flirty smile as she took a sip of her drink

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well didn't she put him on the spot.

NOT!!!!!

Azrael simply smiled as she seemed to thorw him a curve ball. He locked his eyes into her own for a silent minute then closed the remaining gap between the two. Placing his lips against hers, and pulling her body against his own. He stayed like that for a short time. Then releasing her, and taking a step back. Not sure what she would do. A slap, or another kiss. Or maybe even a scream for help. Azrael didn't really care. He only hoped he got his point across.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Chloe had to admit, she was surprised by how forward his actions were. She stood there for a minute in shock, then composed herself. She laughed a bit to herself and finished off her drink.

"Well, I guess that only leaves me to ask: my room or yours?"

She couldnt help but think that perhaps Kevin's idea wasnt so bad after all. Besides, it had been about a year or so since she had been with anyone, maybe her constant irritation was due to a bit of 'frustration'? Hell, who knew, maybe some sort of relationship would follow. She was sick of the immature men her own age, maybe an older man would be a refreshing change of pace for her.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Azrael lightly smiled, and finished his drink in one movement. Smiling as he swallowed, and exhaling deeply.

"My ro....."

Azrael stopped mid sentence, and had to think. Did he really wanna take her to his room. What with she returned? What if tho kids next to his room got loud, and stupid. He was lucky enough to remember she didn;t pack a single item. Saying she was going to buy everything new when they got there. She never got that chance so his room with empty besides his own luggage, and what-not. He would have to remember that he left his pistol in the bathroom, behind the toliet.

"On second thought. My room. Ladies first."

Azrael took Chloe's hand, and smiled brightly taking the chance to kiss the women on the cheek. Whispering into her ear he did so.

"I'll have to admit that I'm a bit wild. Are you sure your up to the challenge?"

Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 01-17-2010 at 05:53 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Im assuming the second thought was for her room. If not, let me know and I'll fix it =3

BIC:

She chuckled lightly to herself.

"I like a challenge. Im pretty sure I can keep up."

She lead him up to her room and tossed her room key on the desk by the tv. It was a rather large room, being one of the hotel's suites. She sighed a bit to herself as she undid the buttons for her vest and tossed it on a chair, showing off the white blouse underneath. She headed over to the mini bar and pulled out a few bottles, offering one to Azrael.

"So, do you usually go after the younger women, or am I a fluke?"

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Jace had waited and waited for Mila to come back, drinking a few beers here and there and trying his best to keep Ashton off of him. But after awhile he sensed that something wasn't right.

"I'll be right back." He said to Ashton before hopping back over the bar and leaving the party to check on Mila. When he got out into the hall, he was shocked to see that she was passed out on the floor.

"Oh ****..." he gulped. He didn't think she'd go unconscious! He just wanted her to be a little loosey goosey! Ugh, well so much for getting any action. He picked Mila up, gently cradling her in his arms and grabbed her things. He then took her back up to her hotel room where he laid her down on the bed. If he were a total creeper rapist, this would be his perfect opportunity to take advantage of her. But since he was somewhat of a nice guy, he decided he would instead watch over her until she would become conscious again.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

OOC: I'm a little late so someone help me get settled

Saizo had finally made it to the island and saw it was just as his sister said, glorious. He smiled as he entered the main hall of the Manele Bay resort and grinned.
    " Hello miss." Saizo said walking up to one of the attendants, " Do you know where I can put my things?"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information