AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 197 FirstFirst ... 17 57 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 77 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

(Jacob) "Great, now what?"
    (Thomas) "We could try to jump over that..."
    (Jacob) "No way, we won't survive the jump. We'll be toast if we miss."
    (Thomas) "Better than trying to find another way around with the horde behind us."
    (Jacob) "Fine, you go first then. Then I, Sam, and Walter, we all agree?"

Everyone nodded theirr heads and decided to take the chance.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Gaz
    (OOC: Falchion costs karma as discussued. It does give you and advantage, but you still have an edge.)

The dead turn toward the sound of Glaudio moving into the room, but are still startled by his burning torso rushing them from out of the room.

The thrown axe makes one of them lag backwards. Gaz lands a sword blow into the first ones chest and lands a fist on the one beside its face. Sending it flying backwards.

The one that was lagging than moves in and lands a blow with the but of its rifle into Glaudio's gut, but he sucks it up and comes in swinging. Swevering the arm holding the weapon and knocking the torso down.

The punched one comes rushing in unarmed and scratches his face but gets cut in half at its midriff and falls to the side.

Gladuio than hacks at the torso damaged one as it tries to club him as well, eventually collapsing in a mess and the same with the one without an arm.

The upper torso of the last one is crawling at him, but Glaudio is becoming very aware of the splatters of oil spreading fire over his shirt and hair.

----------------------------------

@Light Buster

Jacob and Thomas make it over fairly well. Sam just makes it across, falling as he lands on the other side.

Walter however, perhaps because of a lack of depth perception, falls short. He lands in lava up to his knees but his momenum propells him forward to safety.

However the molten rock is sticking to his lower legs as he screams to get it off!

-----------------------------

@Raycaptain, Maru, and Noelynn

While they don't understand the language, Logan's body language is speaking confusing volumes.

(OOC: And you could ask him to explain and translate things back and forth)

The spirit looks confused and replies to him

*My people are deep in the woods, and we've been around as far back as time goes. I'm sure they're fine. At least we should check. *

The sounds are getting closer, and are definitly something shambling not too carefully through the underbrush.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(Walter) "Damn it! That hurt!"
    (Thomas) "Crap, you all right?"
    (Walter) "I'm fine but someone's gonna have to take this rock off of my leg and carry me!"
    (Jacob) "Okay okay calm down. This might sting a bit but you'll be fine in the long run."

Jacob quickly pulled out the molten rock as Walter yelped. Jacob then picked up Walter and began to carry him as the group continued on.

OOC: Sorry for the shortened post but I still have summer class to cover.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Chloe backed away from the bush a bit, her eyes wide. Her hand was shaking a bit as she tapped Logan on the shoulder.

"Um, Im not sure whats going on..but we should go. Like...now. Right now."

Her voice shook a bit as she spoke. She kept ever-so-slowly backed away from the bush, ready to take off if she saw one of the undead coming towards them.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Daniel picked up two large flat pieces of wood and placed them beside Agatha. "Before I do this, I would like to ask for your permission to continue to place these splints on your leg." Daniel said waiting for Agatha's reply.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

[I'm a horrible, horrible human RPG player, FORGIVE ME! I am back on a somewhat regular basis again, hopefully. I still love you sunnyside!!!]

MICHAEL

As he waits around outside the dressing room, he notices that there were a lot of well... *pretty* backpacks around the place. One was of course in floral design, and he, as a metrosexual male, totally thought that it female-y kicked bum all around the place.

"I got to show Fee this bag!" He happily said, out loud of course.

"FEE! FEE! FEE!" he said as he bursts into the dressing room that Fee was in, "Look what I got!" he happily said as he was holding up the back pack that he thought was pretty darn good.

Not realizing that she was not done changing.

(OOC: Hopefully Michael didn't see too much, WAHAHAHA)
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

The sound of footsteps approaching rapidly is what woke Mila. Stirring, she listened to see if she was hallucinating, and within a matter of seconds she had decided that she wasn’t. She sat up, but must have done so too quickly for her head began to feel like someone had been using the inside of her cranium as a gong. Quickly, she pressed the tips of her pointer and middle fingers to her temples before hissing a bit at the pain, her eyes squeezing shut in the process.

This begged several questions: why in the world was her head throbbing like she had her head beaten in several times? Where was everybody? Why was it so quiet? How the bloody hell did she get on the ground? And so many more arose, as well. The last thing that she remembered was climbing out of her room window with some weirdo that she had recently met at the hotel, because a…

That was when it all came flooding back to her.

Mila’s eyes shot open, as she gathered the scenery around her as quickly as possible.

If she remembered things right, regardless of her splitting headache, she needed to find Jace and they had to get out of the area as fast as possible. But, no sooner has she thought about it, had the answers been drawn up in plain sight, inevitably. Lying directly in front of her, belly and face down, was Jace. Mila scrambled over to him, her worst of fears at the moment coming to fruition.

Hoping for what she hoped to be the best, she poked at him a couple of times before pushing him slightly on the arm to turn him over, but what she saw when his body flopped over to his backside, almost made her vomit. Moving away from him and turning around, she almost released the contents of her stomach over some of the debris left from the still-standing, yet demolished hotel.

Once Mila gained control of herself, she moved away further from Jace, and decided to stand up instead. There was no hope for him now, and she knew this. She would now be traveling alone with those…things creeping about the surrounding area. Mila had no idea how she was going to survive, but she knew that she had to now.

She looked up at the skeletal structure of the left-over hotel, fire still eating away and lapping at what was left, and that was when she had made her decision. Flames dancing in her irises like the very fire burning in front of her, Mila turned from the scene, crossing herself for Jace and kissing her thumb afterward.

That was when she decided what she had to do, and she first had to go to town to plan things out further.

Turning toward the forest to the Northeast of her, she knew that there would be a flat plain she would approach before a mountainous region in which would lead her to town. Mentally thanking whatever controlled the universe for her memory, she slung her purse over her shoulder and began her lone quest to town in a tattered and burnt up dress, with her hair in messy spiraled tendrils coming down around her face.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Logan, with nervous eyes still wide, directed his attention to the bush and let out an almost feral growling noise. Waving his hand at his companions to go. "Trust this ghost... I think he... Go go with him!" With that, the freerunner lowered his shoulder and head and prepared to do possibly the most foolish thing in his life. The moment something set foot out he would do whatever possible to knock it down...
    ~The One and Only~

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Chloe quickly grabbed Logan's wrist. "Youre coming with us, youre the only one who understands this ghost thing....I cant leave you behind. I already lost Azrael, I cant lose another friend."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ Lightbuster

After making it past the river of lava the boys make their way to the edge of town, with Jacob and Thomas helping Walter and Sam along. Looking out through the woods they can see what they might have noticed from the van earlier. There are dead people milling around the town.

Of course if people were alive in there they probably wouldn't just be walking around in the streets. But how would you find someone that could help

(OOC: Also you might want to mention what the boys were carrying. They had a cross style tire iron, a wooden club, and a knife a while back, but they might have traded those for free hands, branches to be clubs, or rocks in the confusion or just for a different weapon.)

--------------------------

@Mau, Ray, and Noelynn

In the distance through the trees and foliage the group can make out the general forms of human shaped things moving in your general direction. They are perhaps forty yards out at the moment but getting closer, soon they'd be able to see your group, unless they have done so already.

------------------------

@Faery

Ooops, gotta run, fill this in later

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

Shizuka was looking in the direction of where they were coming. They looked partly human. Then she looked at Chloe and Logan, "T-they're coming closer." She looked back at the human like forms. She got a little closer to her friends, she was scared, but was trying hard not to show it.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Agatha closed her eyes and took the leather from her mouth. Her teeth had almost ripped through it, leaving a pretty good bite mark. "Damn." She said, looking at it for a moment. "If I can walk and fight by using these splints, then set them. I hate being the burden and I sure ain't gonna be one if I dont have to." She said, easing her leg down into a straight position. "I need to be able to run and kill any opposing force. If I can do that, I might be just a little satisfied when this is all over. So please if you need to set it to do it." Zeus barked in agreement before standing up and walking around, trying to get ready to fight again.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

(short post is short but it moves us along ^_^)

Cursing in his mind as he contemplated what to do, Logan finally turned to them all and shrugged, "Run like hell," He mumbled and led them as he started to move slowly. Once more, he would be the back of the pack by choice, knowing he had the best chance of avoiding one of those things in a last second juke or dive. Logan, for some reason looked back and smiled at his companions, "Come on... We're not dead yet are we?"
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Raycaptain, Noelynn and Maru

As the group starts moving on the dead breaks into a run themselves.

The ghost moves directly away from them and quickly reaches the front of the group as he doesn't have to evade trees and has figured that out.

The group starts pulling away from the dead following them having got to rest, however Chloe hears another group plowing through the woods ahead, probably toward the noise of all the running and the ghost diverts, eventually cutting through some really tight woods.

Shizuka surprisingly seems to flow through it. Not literally, however she proves able to twist her body around in ridiculous ways to move through the tight spaces. Providing a hand for Chloe to help her along.
    (OOC: I hope you don't mind me presuming you'd help her out given the situation)

Logan manages well enough with his freerunning skills, but it isn't pretty and he's soon covered in small cuts.

The dead simply try and plow through. Which doesn't work as well.

Eventually the group moves out the other side and puts some distance between them and the dead.

Eventually stops the group as they reach a small clearing. He stands up on a rock and looks around confused for a while. But eventually seems to brighten and points a direction in the forest.

He projects the same image of the villiage and says to Logan in its language.

*I think we're actually really close. Just head that way. I wonder if I can swim in the pond we made like this?*

(OOC: Feel more than free to add some details to the above, possibly describing all of the above from your character point of view)
    ----------------------

@Faery

As Mila moves out she hears some screaming ahead. At first she thought it might be a girl. But it's actually a guy. A smaller latin looking fellow in lightweight tan pants and a shirt. He's stuck up in a tree surrounded by four people, two men and two women, with what appear to be nasty stab wounds in their chest, but otherwise look like they're out for an elegant evening in their dresses and suits.

At the moment however they seem to be hurling rocks at the man in the tree.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Daniel smiled and place the splints into place. "I like that, confidence." He then took apart his ripped up jacket and and used the pieces to secure the splints. He looked up at Lucius and began to speak. "She is firey Lucius, I can see now why you two were together." He said laughing. Daniel then stood up and reached his hand out. "I'll help you up." He said looking down at Agatha.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The zombie had him by the neck and he was losing sight in both eyes. He could hear someone coming but couldnt tell who."Please... help me..." He said as he struggled to stay alive from the thing. He could only tell it was wearing black cloth. Couldnt tell gender or who exactly S/He is.

Seriously ._.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio realised that he was on fire again as he delivered a kick to the head of the dead that was crawling towards him, swearing he desperately patted out the flames that were licking up his arms. Still unsure wether or not there was anyone alive he raised his sword and slashed the lock off the door that the dead had been trying to get through, keeping close to the wall he pushed the door open with the tip of his blade and waited for whatever was in there to come out.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Gazkul

The bullet riddled door swings open to reveal a cabin somewhat like this, except neater and the some of the hung up clothing is for a female. However it appears to be empty.

Click image for larger version

Name:	gullisl2003_0625BE.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	30061

---------

@Kei, Rogue, Hax, CD, and Machine

The splint seems rugged enough to hold against general jostling, but it's hard to move with a locked leg, she'd need a crutch or something to move effectively. Two would be faster, but a free arm can be nice. Though the lung makes any action difficult.

As Nathan works on the Saizo's guts the thought occurs to him that a lot of what he's doing would be considered horrible malpractice. There is a high chance the man would go septic in a few days. However for the time being he's now stable instead of bleeding out.

(OOC: Machinehead, you do have the extra karma advantage. Part of the though behind taking it being able to burn some in order to be better than a surgeon in your condition with your equipment should be able to be. If you want to burn some, you could play the surgical equivalent of McGuyver with items people have on them to perform an effective surgery to get Agatha's lung working or to do a better job than the adiquate one on Saizo. )

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

"Please... help me..." sound started to fade. As i coming around the corner of the hallway, i see Kyle and he's getting attacked by a Zombie. I grab out my Desert Eagle and shoot the zombie in the head, the zombie released Kyle but the zombie wasn't dead. I start to run down the hallway, putting away me desert eagle and grabbing a kunai. Jumping on to the zombie, pinning it down and severing it's head from it's body with my kunai. "Are you okay Kyle?" smiling towards kyle.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kyle started to cough but he was alright. When he was finished gasping for air he said "Thanks i thought i was a goner back there, Im alright". He put and arrow back on his bow. "Those things litterally come back to life... Should we find somewhere safer than here? He said with concern. He got back up to his feet and got ready to move on.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 07-16-2010 at 02:17 PM.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

"Those things litterally come back to life... Should we find somewhere safer than here? He said with concern. Getting off the corpse, thinking of a reply to kyle's question "Well...the safest place around would be....the Security Room! we'll be able to see all the movement around the building" in a serious tone. Looking at Kyle with a smile ""Shall we get going then?"

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

""Shall we get going then?" He had a quick reply and said. "Yes we should move there." He started to move off in the direction of the security room.

Seriously ._.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

[http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2442090]
    [Fee had already exited the dressing room]
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio crept into the cabin and looked around to find that it was epty, picking up one of the shirts he tore it into strips and changed the bandages on his arm injuries. He could hear the dead coming down the corridor outside, acting quickly he picked up one of the rifles the dead had been carrying and loaded it, it was a simple design and he could make an educated guess at how it operated. still confused as to why the dead had been trying to get into the empty cabin he shouted out "Is anybody alive here"

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Jacob was holding onto Walter with his trusty club while Thomas in possession of the knife and Sam with cross tire iron. They finally managed to make it to town but it was litered with zombies glore.

(Jacob) "Great, more zombies."
    (Thomas) "We need to go around, keep it quiet..."

The group began to search for another route.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information