AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 197 FirstFirst ... 15 55 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 75 115 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

"My god man, calm down! Okay, Dante what are you and kyle doing in my camp?" I don't answer my mind begins to wonder about the other until I begin to smell a fallow odour in the air one that is no stranger to me.....death and rotting their's probably dead animal nearby or some thing.

"Maybe it was nothing..." Kyle put his bow down with the arrow next to it. Kimi got herself out of her pouch and went to sleep right next to him. Kyle seemed as he was getting bored and checked to see what he saw. I begin to think about the beautiful Zepheyere and the wonderful songs she sung.

Royo Looking towards me, hoping to get a reply.

"Oh my goodness!!!" Kyle crawled back in shocked.

"Kyle, did you see something?", she walk over to kyle, he looks shocked. she Looks over kyle to see something.

"Kyle, what did you do now? although i don't remember those being here when i set up camp. Maybe a killer rabbit got them? Kyle help me put these bodies in the pitfall trap.", she looks at the bodies. As I look a the bodies I feel cold chill run down the my spine.

"Something is not right, I have a bad feeling that miss hallow is in danger."After Kyle helped reluctantly with the bodies Kyle, Royo and I ran to Miss hallows room as fast as we could. As we entered the hall I stopped to look for the the hamster woman and Zepheyere to make sure there all right and that nothing has happened to them I see Zepheyere is still by the bar talking to Jim. Kyle and Royo come rushing back down the stair.

"Miss hallow is missing!" Kyle is look really worried.

"OK calm down you and Royo should try to find clue in her room to where she maybe and I'll ask around see if anyone has seen her. After that I'd like too keep a eye on the reminding guest and staff".
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"OK calm down you and Royo should try to find clue in her room to where she maybe and I'll ask around see if anyone has seen her. After that I'd like too keep a eye on the reminding guest and staff". Easyer said than done there is plenty of room in this house. Kyle began to think. "Im going to check the cameras, There is at least 2 in every master and presidental room." Kyle said as he started to run out of the room. Kyle reached the cameras to see Miss hallow a master room. Kyle managed to get back. "She is in one of the master rooms, but i cant seem to figer out which. At least it shortens the search.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

"OK calm down you and Royo should try to find clue in her room to where she maybe and I'll ask around see if anyone has seen her. After that I'd like too keep a eye on the reminding guest and staff".

"Leave it to me", I look towards kyle, he seems to be in a deep thought.

"Im going to check the cameras, There is at least 2 in every master and presidental room." Kyle said as he started to run out of the room.

"Kyle, wait. There he goes, that kid is full of energy. But anyway, i should start looking for clues, let's start over there" admiring kyle's energy and walking over towards the bathroom. I notice some slightly damp patches, it feels like a of a foot, followings these damp footprints to the wardrobe, "Hmm...what's this, ether Miss Hallow was dancing here or there was a struggle", thinking to myself, it would take one or two people take Miss Hallow. One of them could of been outside, dress as one of the staff while the other one could kidnapped Miss Hallow. They must be near by, someone would of notice someone carrying another person.

Kyle managed to get back. "She is in one of the master rooms, but i cant seem to figer out which. At least it shortens the search."
    "I'm guessing that she is in one of the nearby rooms, but enter with caution, we don't know the full situation and how many people are with Miss Hallow" in reply to Kyle "Okay Kyle, you go check the rooms and be a hero while i'll go find Dante"
    Last edited by Elukien; 07-01-2010 at 07:20 AM.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I'm guessing that she is in one of the nearby rooms, but enter with caution, we don't know the full situation and how many people are with Miss Hallow"
    "Don't think i wont go prepared." Kyle replyed "Okay Kyle, you go check the rooms and be a hero while i'll go find Dante" She started to walk out of the room when Kyle has noticed something. "Whats this... Kyle said Its a peice of japanese metal.... He hands it to Royo after having Kimi sniff it. "Glad i train cats like some would train dogs..." He follows Kimi out of the room to find out where that peice of metal came from.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kylesico, Ensifer, Chiichanny, and Aedan

(OOC: Chii kinda jumped the gun on this one. But I'll roll with it and kick off the supernatural stuff. However I'm going on a four day vacation, and do not know if I'll be able to post. So unlike the others you're still going to be in freeform until I'm posting again. The exception is miss Hollow, in that no rescuing her. Once I'm back you'll have some clues to follow up on.)

In the lower level of the mansion screams start erupting. Partially see through tan skinned men with tatoos, clothing made from plants feathers, and weapons such as spears, daggars, or shark toothed swords have walked through the wall of the mansion. They are moving together in an organized fashing killing all those who come within reach or that catch a thrown spear.

(OOC: The warriors are fairly but not extrememly skilled, and can be "killed" as regular people. However after a little while their bodies and weapons turn to mist and vanish, only to reform with their fellows.

The humans that are killed soon rise and seek out more living people to kill. These dead are fast and about as effective as an untrained combatant. Headshots do not neccessarily instantly disable them, but seem to reduce their ability to manipulate their body. In most cases damage to them only matters in so much that it destroys muscle, ligaments, or bones, reducing their ability to use that body part.)

--------------

@Hax, Machine/Panzer, Kei, Rogue, Silver, Keisai, and CD

Curving around the edge of the mountain as they move for the top, Nathan, Derek, and Adrienne get a view down the other side of the island.

It first they think they see some more of the walking dead down below near a river of lava and a path of torn up trees and earth that leads all the way to the ocean. However after a few moments they realize that the people down there seem to be acting like their wounds hurt, perhaps they aren't dead...yet.

If they look up Lucious, Saizo, Daniel, or Agatha could see the other group higher up on the mountain. In addition to Nathan, Derek, and Adrienne, there is a large man standing next to Adrienne. A somewhat portly man a little off to the side of the group. And roving out in front is a somewhat translucent guy in cowboy garb.

(OOC: Wound update for reference, and I'm doing this from memory, I may update when I get to my spreadsheet.

Agatha - punctured lung, broken leg
    Saizo - punctured abdomen, slowly going septic and bleeding out. Cut off left toe
    Kei - bruising, wrapped up knife wounds to shoulder and hand
    with them is Zeus, a wolfdog that seems in pretty good shape and a little ways off is a little Owl. )
    Last edited by sunnyside; 07-01-2010 at 01:57 PM.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio did what any sane person who finds themselves on fire on a boat would do, jumping over the side he let the cool water ease his burns before returning his attention to the cutter on which he couldn't see the dead anymore though he guesses that the machine gun and his molotov had dealt with them. To be on the safe side he swam round to the bow of the ship and hauled himself on deck and grabbed his axe for any trouble that he might find.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

It was a long way down... Even for a freerunner like Logan... He had not counted on these things being able to climb well and had sort of got himself in a possible situation. The only escape was getting out of the tree and... There were two holes, "Come on then! You want a piece? You're going to work for it!" With that, Logan inhaled deeply and leapt from the branch, hitting the ground into a roll. The landing was correct, but from that height, it hurt a little.

From there it was simply a sprinting game. Run faster than he ever had, build up more speed, don't even think about looking back. The moment of his life came up shortly; his test of both courage and skill. If he didn't time it just right, he'd probably fall to his death...or worse... With that in his mind, Hermes lived up to his nickname as best he could. With wings on his ankles, he leapt high and far.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Whats this... Kyle said Its a peice of japanese metal.... He hands it to Royo after having Kimi sniff it.
    "Hmm..Yes, i surpose you're right about that japanese metal" i'm reply
    "Glad i train cats like some would train dogs..." He follows Kimi out of the room to find out where that peice of metal came from.
    Watching Kyle and his cat walking out the room to find wherever the japanese metal came from. I thought it be best to tell dante about this what we've found and maybe he could help, suddenly i got a cold chill down my spine "I've got a bad feeling", i heard some screams but it seems too far to be close. "What is going on here, first kyle goes crazy, second Miss hallow gets kidnapped, third from what i here there is loads of murders going on, forth Miss Hallow gets kidnapped again and now loads of people are screaming, it's like this place promotes death and weirdness" recapping to myself of the recent events. heading out towards my camp to gather my equipment. As i was walking out off my room i notice dante.
    "Hey dante, i need to tell you something.....We got some information on Miss Hallows were abouts but it's not entirely accurate" explaining to dante of the recent events about Miss Hallow "Also i notice a load scream, did you by any chance notice it?"
    Last edited by Elukien; 07-01-2010 at 03:27 PM.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kyle puts kimi in her pouch when she meowed excitedly at a door. "so she is here..." Kyle trys to open the door with no success. "locked... maybe there is... what the heck!" Letting out a startled scream as A man with a dagger attacks Kyle with him blocking with the bladed part of his bow. "Great, Kimi now! KimiKyle Twinattack, Catclaws!" after the battle cry both him and Kimi claw and slash through the man turning him into mist. He picked up the gun near a dead guard. "I have a feeling ill need this" . Kyle continued to the window seal and stepped outside. His prediction came true. He could see monsters running from the woods. "Dangit i hate when things come true..." He jumped onto that rooms window seal to see Miss Hallow tied up. He trys to open the window but its latched shut. "Miss Hallow can you hear me!"

Inventory change:
    +1 Defender .45
    +10 bullets

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Hey dante, i need to tell you something.....We got some information on Miss Hallows were abouts but it's not entirely accurate" Explaining to me of the recent events about Miss Hallow.

"Also i notice a load scream, did you by any chance notice it?" she says.

"No I came up here see if you had any luck on your end so did you find anything?" Before she can answer I hear scream coming from the main hall I rush down the stairs and see a group of partially see through tan skinned men with tatoos, clothing made from plants feathers, with weapons such as spears, daggers, and shark toothed swords killing the guests savagely. Rage began build up inside of me I draw my sword and charge at the nearest one before it could react I slice it in two but no blood it just turn to mist.

"What the." I mutter to my self the other turn and move slowly towards me there's about six of them.

"OK then bring it on none of you are leaving this place a live!" I ready my self to counter attack.
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 07-01-2010 at 05:56 PM.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kyle made his way to the bottom floor after entering through the window he exited he made his way down the stairs. He let Kimi out of her pouch. He spots Dante who didnt notice one about to strike him in the back of the head with a staff. "Dante look out!" Kyle exclaimed as he set up a cat claw. "KimiKyle twin attack, Cat Claws" shreading the ghost behind him into peices. "What has this world come to... You wanted training well... here it is". Kyle takes out the Defender and throws it to the girl with the hamster on her head. "I hope you know how to use this." He said to her getting ready for a fight. "Ready Kimi the war has just begun.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 07-05-2010 at 03:55 PM.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Raycaptain, Maru, and Noelynn

(OOC: Logan just stumbles a bit too much on the fall and run I presume you spend the one Karma to avoid that bit of nastyness)

Logan runs for all he's worth through the woods. Flipping over fallen logs and kicking up the sides of shorter rock walls. The terrain isn't broken enough to prevent them from chasing him, but he's putting distance between them and himself.

Eventually he catches up to the group, which was moving pretty quick itself.

Everyone who is still living is feeling the burn in their muscles. The little ghost seems willing to press on, but is slowing his pace so everyone can keep up.

(OOC: You could say something to each other. In addition you can either press on, at which point you'd be exhausted if the dead do run you down or you run into more, or you could try and risk resting).

----------------------------------------

@Gaz

climbing up the anchor line Glaudio pulls himself up on the prow of the boat in front of the 25mm cannon (it's operated by fire control through, not a manual trigger).

Looking across the deck he sees some of the dead rising from the flames if they still have enough working limbs. The fire is consuming them but they are still advancing, and a few more have arrive from below decks. A number of them are holding M16 assault rifles as if they were clubs.

Glaudio thinks he can hear someone yelling below the deck. Though he'd have to get through the dead to get there, and the fire might be spreading that direction, he cannot tell.

(I've attached the pic of the board again, click on it to see a bigger version. Click on it again after than and than enlarge to see a much larger version)

Click image for larger version

Name:	island_class.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	3.05 MB
ID:	29335

----------

@Tamago, Kyle, Aeden, Enisfer

(OOC: I've attached a picture of what the warriors look like, just for flavor. Click to see larger)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Koa-Warriors.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	29336
    Last edited by sunnyside; 07-01-2010 at 07:56 PM.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

As Nathan and the others continued up the mountain he decided they were high enough to get a good look at their surroundings. He waited for a moment but his eye was caught by movement near some flowing lava. At first he was about to flee further up the mountain to get out of the viewing range of what he thought were undead. After a moment of watching however he realized that the people down there were still very much alive. For how long he was unsure of but he figured that if they could survive for this long that they may prove useful or share the common goal of finding a way off the island. Nathan pointed out the strangers to his group and said "There are still some others left here apparently so I'm going to go down and try to figure out the degree of their wounds and if they are willing to help us stay alive on this island." After saying this Nathan began to go down the mountain towards the group having a tight grip on his medical bag. As he began to draw near he attempted to show that he was not hostile by showing his presence in case they hadn't noticed. He said "Hello there I am another survivor. My name is Nathan Portman and I am here because you seem to need assistance and you are some of the few survivors I have run into on this crazy island." After saying this Nathan began to wait for a response.
    Last edited by Sr Machinehead; 07-02-2010 at 12:52 AM.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Senior Member chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dice D12 Fuuko Starfish V Guitar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2014 04:39 PM
    Threads

I hear a click from behind me and see the door opening, a man in black enters the room pointing a gun at me.

"You know the location the "new world" correct?, if so then you will be leading me there, refuse and il blow you away in seconds, do you understand!?"
    he says fiercely at me pointing the gun to my head and untying me.

"whats the matter?, cat got your tongue?.... whatever, c'mon, GET UP!, you are taking me and my men to this "New world", im sure you have heard the stories, about the children who bare the eyes and ears of the great lords of the new world, you are my key, and you will take me there, but let me warn you, you are not the only one we have captured for this, we have tried other but most of them have been killed and the other is being locked up, so as you may understand, this is no laughing matter, you WILL take us there.." he says pulling me up, holding my hands behind my back and forcing me out of the door.

i cannot see his face behind the thick mask, im frightened but do as they say for my lifes sake.
    they lead me out to a forrest, its dark and cold, i hear bats flying around, ahead of us is a cave..

Its nice to meet you!~

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Who are these guys? This is getting a bit strange. A cowboy, a fat guy and someone else I guess?

Lucius kept on looking downward to survey what was going on, not caring about who was speaking. There was little for Lucius to be concerned about. He just wanted to be cleaned and rested for now.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Seeing the dead closing in on him he hefted his axe and charged, if only he could break through to the living trapped below they might be able to get the ship moving again and get help from overseas. He had always been known as a brwaler back in his native Italy, the scars on his arms were testiment to over a decade of fighting out of love of fighting. His freinds had often joked about his aparrent addiction to violence so it was only natural that when arriving on the island he had become involved in organised crime, acting as hired muscle for the local bosses he had developed a level of infamy in the underworld for his seeming refusal to die. The long braid of scar tissue running from his neck to his hip was where he had been attacked with a chainsaw, it had smashed half of his ribs and punctured a lung but he survived to fight again. Now his sheer bloodlust helped him to block out the pain of his battered and burnt body and continue fighting, he slammed into the dead.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"No I came up here see if you had any luck on your end so did you find anything?" Before i can answer him I hear screams coming from the main hall, i see dante running down to the main hall. "That doesn't sound good. I think i'll take the window instead of the main door" walking over to the window, looking down to the ground "I can make it" jumping out of the window, landing gracefully. Running of to my camp to get the rest of my equipment. After getting to my camp and finish packing my equipment, i notice a foul scent in the air, the scent was like rotten corpses. I turn my head to see a person but this person looked like one of the people me and kyle buried. "Aren't you dead?....WAIT a sec, if you are dead then you a-are a Z-ZOMBIE!!"

Pulling up my skirt to get my Desert Eagles out, shooting the zombie in the head "Yatta!....Eh?" looking a the zombie, it's wasn't dead. I thought to myself "How can you kill something that's already dead?"

I notice more zombies, seeing them run towards me "Oh...shi" the zombie try to grab me but gracefully dodging them. "How can they move this fast. Looks like i over stayed my welcome" throwing a smoke bomb towards them, hoping that will slow them down.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    tamago-chan has a reputation beyond repute tamago-chan has a reputation beyond repute tamago-chan has a reputation beyond repute tamago-chan has a reputation beyond repute tamago-chan has a reputation beyond repute tamago-chan has a reputation beyond repute tamago-chan has a reputation beyond repute tamago-chan has a reputation beyond repute tamago-chan has a reputation beyond repute tamago-chan has a reputation beyond repute tamago-chan has a reputation beyond repute tamago-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Dead
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2012 09:45 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Kylesico912 View Post
    Kyle takes out the Defender and throws it to the girl with the hamster on her head. "I hope you know how to use this." He said to her getting ready for a fight. "Ready Kimi the war has just begun.
    "Know how to use it?!" she responds. "I have no idea what I'm doing! I should be by the seaside with a pen and paper! Not here! And my name is Ileen!"

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Know how to use it?!" she responds "I have no idea what I'm doing! I should be by the seaside with a pen and paper! Not here! And my name is Ileen!
    Its like a camera, you know how to use one right? Kyle said as he blocked a tooth club and counter with his survival knife. "Just point and shoot, oh and by the way I was talking to my cat." Kyle continued hacking at the attackers while fire 5 arrows into them. "Nice to meet you though".
    (OOC: Just letting everyone know that my characters cat Kimi name is pronounced Ke-Mi. That is how he pronounces it. Just letting everyone know ^_^)
    Inventory change:
    -10 bullets
    -1 defender .45 handgun
    -5/20 arrows
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 07-02-2010 at 10:40 PM.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Gaz

(OOC: Such a bunch of luck in his favor)

Charging forward the oncoming dead are forced to move single file between the wheelhouse superstructure and the railing.

Glaudio smashes in the skull of the first apreaching dead, and cleaves off the leg of the next, stomping on its body as he pushes back the next.

However the dead keeps its feet and lands a blow with the butt of its rifle, knocking Glaudio down on the deck. The reamining dead move to swarm him, but Glaudio manages to kick him over the railing. Leaping to his feet he chops off the head of a fourth dead and rushes past it, leaving it standing there with its arms grasping out.

There are some dead still on the deck. Some are having difficulty moving or are disintigrating in the flames. However there are three standing up with only some damage near the 50 cal on the opposite side of the deck from the one Glaudio went to first, the flames haven't quite reached it yet, though they're getting close.

However while that is straight ahead, Glaudio could simply avoid them and dive down the open door into the lower levels of the ship.

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio saw three dead still moving near one end of the boat, overcome with bloodlust he charged once more, dispite the fact that he could ignore them, his blood was pumping with the fires of combat. He had not felt this alive since the bar brawls in Italy, he was loving every minuite of this, the pain of his wounds, the salty tang of the sea air and the scent of blood. This was where he belonged.

OOC- could you change the Acts Without Thinking flaw to Bloodthirsty, much easier to put into practice as desmostrated above

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

After escaping the zombies, i headed off to the window i jumped out of. Getting to a hall that i jumped out i notice see through tan skinned men with tattoos, their clothing made from plants feathers, and they were holding weapons such as spears, daggers, or what to be shark toothed swords. "Perfect! Barbaric tattooed men killing everyone and athlete zombies, can this day get any better?" in a sarcastic tone.
    Last edited by Elukien; 07-05-2010 at 05:14 AM.

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Dante look out!" Kyle exclaimed as he set up a cat claw. "KimiKyle twin attack, Cat Claws" shreading the ghost behind me into pieces I begin to make short work of the others left, two of them with spears lungs at me I dodge easily then counter cutting them into two. Another changes at armed with a shark tooth sword he's swings the sword like a mad man they have some skill that for sure. I throw a nearby chair at he's legs he scream as he hit the floor I drive my sword into he's chest.

"Ha seems there poorly trained I'll leave the last two to you kyle" I decide to head to the security station to see if there's anything of use there. After a long run I arrive there what ever happened here it was a blood bath but no bodies after a quick search the only things not destroyed were two pistol leg holsters I put them on.

"You never know when thing like this can come in handy." I say to my self then look at what left of the of a desk and see a gun box I open it and find two colts 45 with two spare clips I place them in the leg holsters. As leave the room a notice a man walking toward me he's a guest dressed in a dark blue suit and a black leather trench coat.

"Hey are you all right-" I stop as I see half he's face has been shredded he lungs at me over powering me he began chocking me I grab me shoulder knife and drive it into he's head that stopped him I take off his trench coat and put the knife away.

"Now this should help against zombie biting" I role up the sleeves to me elbow to maintain flex ability then head back to the hall to find Kyle.

I hope nothings happened to Kyle, Miss Hallow, Royo, the hamster woman and Miss Zepheyere I think to my self if anything happened to them I'll I make those things pay dearly.
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 07-04-2010 at 05:35 PM.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Kyle finished off the ghasts and looked around. All the dead bodys... were killed again. He then looks over to the door he sees Hanta holding his blade covered in blood... "Was Hanta trying to protect me..." Kyle said as the spirit disappeared. Kyle ran after Dante with Ileen at arms lenth. Then a zombie came out and started to strangle him. "Get off me". Kyle used a new attachment and sliced it into a nothing more than chunks. "I Knew the bow sword attachment would work out". Kyle said slyly"To bad it has some bugs". Kyle then sees Dante in a trench coat. "Hey Dante, I see you meet the "welcoming commity" as well..."Kyle said trying to joke about the situation. He knew that he would come back to life at some point if he uses the yellow pills but if he dies now...
    Kyle noticed Royo having some trouble with one of the ghasts. "Royo get down!" Kyle said as he armed his bow and shot it with the arrow going through. The man disappeared into mist.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 07-05-2010 at 03:59 PM.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

OOC: Sorry this is so late, I was away for a couple of days.

Shizuka looked at Logan and was glad to see that he was okay. She gave him a small smile. Then she looked back at the ghost. She wnted t ask how long it was going to be before they stop. She wasn't used to running like this. Her calfs hurt and she was starting to get tired, but she kept going. She would have stopped, but she was running fo her life, so she knew she couldn't.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information