AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 197 FirstFirst ... 9 49 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

As I'm waiting for breakfast the boy from the night before he's dressed in Cyan shorts and T-shirt and he has a bow and some arrows case on his back normal people would feel unease by them but not me.

"Hello." he trying to start a conversation with the me then goes on to say "Sorry about the mess my cat started yesterday. I hope neither you nor Madam Hallow was hurt."

"That all right it wasn't your fault it was that mad woman that caused the mess, Miss Hallow is OK nice cat by the way the name Dante Vale." I look at him and say.

"what will it be my treat." I just what to get to know people and make new friends I wave the waiter back over to take the boy's order.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

"My name is Kyle Shimoto, me and my mother work for miss Hallow at the mansion so i basicly live there and the only reason i was at the party last night".After ordering a egg and bacon omlet for himself and a small serving of fish for his cat, Kyle notices Miss Hallow and the Drunkish person walk in the building. Letting his cat out to eat the fish he places the bow next to his chair. "Now will you look who Madam Hallow is with" Kyle spoke "My mother always worried about her and now seeing her with that woman makes me just as worried". Kyle attempts to pay no attention to the woman and direct it to miss Hallow as they make they're way closer.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"My name is Kyle Shimoto, me and my mother work for miss Hallow at the mansion so i basicly live there and the only reason i was at the party last night".He orders a egg and bacon omlet for himself and a small serving of fish for his cat he then pauses to look at something Letting his cat out to eat the fish he places the bow next to his chair.

"Now will you look who Madam Hallow is with" Kyle spoke "My mother always worried about her and now seeing her with that woman makes me just as worried"

"Don't worry about her she's nuts but seems harm less."smiling as I turn to raise and greet Miss Hallow and the young woman.

"Good morning to you both would you care to join us for breakfast?"

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"..." Kyle cant seem to get the right words out to say that she had a weapon and a unusual aura around her. " Hello my name is Kyle Shimoto i see you meet lady Hallow..." Kyle could sense something wrong with her. Kyle looks over at Madam Hallow. "Ah... Madam when do you want to have your archery lessions today?"

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

"oh hi, how are you?, oh me i'm fine, thanks for asking you little BRAT!! You should have more manners." Turing my head towards Dante "Is this annoying little kid yours?"

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"oh hi, how are you?, oh me i'm fine, thanks for asking you little BRAT!! You should have more manners." Kyle was stunned. He didnt know weather to attack her with his bow and arrows or fight back with words. Both he knew could end badly knowing she had a unusual ability until he realised it was a ability from his homeland. "Ninja art... ninjutsu" Kyle whispered to himself forgetting about miss Hallow at the moment. "..." Kyle still was to stunned to talk out of whisper. Kyle starts to grab for his bow and a arrow just to be stopped by his cat last second. "come on Kimi back in your pouch" Kyle said to his cat as he put her in her pouch.

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"..." kyle huths

"Hello my name is Kyle Shimoto i see you meet lady Hallow..." Kyle say.

"Ah... Madam when do you want to have your archery lessions today?" I was surprised to learn that Miss Hallow did archery the woman cuts in.

"oh hi, how are you?, oh me i'm fine, thanks for asking you little BRAT!! You should have more manners." she turned her head to me.
    "Is this annoying little kid yours?" I could see in Kyle eye that he was thinking about doing something.

Seemed Kyle still was to stunned to talk. Kyle starts to grab for his bow and a arrow just to be stopped by his cat at the last second.

"come on Kimi back in your pouch" Kyle said to his cat as he put her in her pouch."

"Hey you apologise to him that was a bit roughed!" I look to her after seeing Kyle reach for his bow he was trying to be nice to her but she's out of line I ready my self just in case ever of them try anything to disable or disarm them if need be. I don't know ever of them really but I don't like were this is heading.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kyle throws the cat's pouch onto Dante stalling him because he knew he would try to intervene Kyle grabs the bow and chants "Naota Shimoto, blade mode" all of a sudden his bow releases two blades which is used for blocking. "Miss Night get back now" Kyle said as he attaches a arrow. Kyle puts in a strength pill into his mouth and swallows it whole, dispite his hate for using it for combat. "Who are you really... your aura is unusual for a common American".
    -1 red pill

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Aren't we a happy bunch" Sarcasticly joking

"Who are you really... your aura is unusual for a common American.

Turning my attention to the crazy kid with the bow pointing at me, " Well done genius, I'm Cressida Royo and i'm from Europe now if you excuse me, i'm going to get a drink" heading of to the bar to get a shot of rum.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Shooting the bow hitting what he was aiming for even with out using the purple pill and shooting off the desert eagle that was hidden under her dress. "knew it" Kyle said. Shooting again hitting the other desert eagle and reveiling it at the same time. "Anything else? you think you can fool me easily". he knew she had another 2 weapons but those he can not disarm.
    inventory change -2 arrows

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Anything else? you think you can fool me easily"

Looking at him, "Yer, i can fool you easy but unlike you i'm not making a mistake.",looking over to Dante, it looks like he's going to do something. I can tell that he has alot experience.
    "Anyway, i should being going before someone has accident.",throws a smoke bomb at the ground, running past them and collecting my guns, and taking off before they have a chance to reacted.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Shimota Naoto" Kyle said to retract his guard blades after the smoke cleared. "Sorry about that allow me to explain". Kyle explains to Miss Night and Dante the concept of ninjutsu and it having a special aura that Japanese can sense easily. Picking up the arrows and a card that dropped off her when he shot the arrows he found out that she was a body guard. Taking back the pouch with his cat in it and he returned to his seat.
    inventory change +2 arrows +1 ID card

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

(OOC: Long overdue for post. Still wired up to MW2 now that I have my 360 back.)

As the boys came across a river of lava, they looked around for a way to cross.

(Jacob) "Great, now how the hell we're supposed to get across?"
    (Thomas) "We need an alternative route."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

“By the time you got here?” Tace asked, “what sort of schema of translocation does one such as you use?” his curiousity was piqued . The cat-woman said that the ghost would regain her senses… that there were people earlier and those people were down in the basement. Further, it sounded like these spirits and risen were harmed but “juiced” crosses, whatever that meant.
    “Nevermind. Knowing how to make a sanctuary is useful knowledge and all but does not currently coincide with my modus operandi. At the moment, we are looking for more esoteric knowledge as to the nature of the power rather the apotropaic devices to ward it off.”
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dice D12 Fuuko Starfish V Guitar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2014 04:39 PM
    Threads

little did kyle know, he was pretty much talking to himself as i was already eating a huge cake all to myself for breakfast.
    "mmmm yummmy, oh Kyle~, about Archery today, do you mind if i just watch, im no good with a bow still, maybe a sword or kitana is more my thing.." i say as i take a huge bite and look over to his direction.
    "and dont be too hastey kyle, just because she seems different doesnt mean she is bad~"
    i say to him with a fork in my mouth, still om nomming on cake.

Its nice to meet you!~

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

After the incident that just took place with Miss Royo running off after using smoke bomb to cover her retreat Kyle picks up his two arrow he fired and Miss Royo ID card by the look of it. I should of done something but what I'm mostly been trained in is to kill people if I did something I could of kill him but next I will stop them after all I came here to relax, train and have some fun.

"Well that one hell of a way to start breakfast" I mutter to my self I look at Miss Hallow to see she eating a cake for breakfast odd but still I bet it's nice she look really cute eating that cake.

"mmmm yummmy, oh Kyle~, about Archery today, do you mind if i just watch, im no good with a bow still, maybe a sword or kitana is more my thing.." Miss Hallow replying to his previous question from before as she takes a huge bite and look over in his direction.

"and dont be too hastey kyle, just because she seems different doesnt mean she is bad~"she says to him with a fork in my mouth, still om nomming on cake.

"A katana is a weapon with speed and power great for close encounters if you like I could teach you some of what I know I am a master at wielding a Katana." I don't know what Kyle has against Miss Royo but he seem a bit on edge.

Breakfast has arrived yes it not big and quickly finish it and wait for Miss Hallow to answer my question if she yes I Would need to go back to my room to get both the wooden sword out of my bag and the real one to train with. I wonder what Miss Royo is doing?.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Meanwhile, after getting out of that strange situation
    "I didn't realise that i'm that famous around, hahaha" joking to myself, i return to my room to change my cloths, "That kid is going to pay for this at some point, it was a nice dress", after looking at my dress, walking over to the window, thinking to myself "What i haven't done yet?? hmm....I know, i'll go for a swim", heading towards my draws to get a black bikini.

"Ah, now this is relaxing" heading out from the pool and walking over to the loungers, "the weather feels great", taking off my bra, lying down on the lounger and drifting of to sleep.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Moving swiftly through the trees Glaudio could see the sea glinting in the sunlight, he hurried towards it, unslinging his axe as he went, there would probably be more dead near the coast but it would be worth the risk to get off the island. He followed the winding trail down the mountain to a smal shingly cove at the bottom and looked in wondermet at the vast ocean spread out before him, he was going home.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Gazkul

Glaudio looks out over the waters. He wasn't a particular stranger to storms, however the strange stationary hurrican that seemed to surround the island wasn't something he'd exactly delt with before. The silent lightning that provided much of the illumination on the island wasn't something he'd had to sail though either, and it seems to reach all the way down to the ocean within the wall of wind and water dropplets.

Glaudio hears a loud hissing to both sides of him. Looking over he sees the rivers of lava finally reaching the ocean. The temperature is rising where he is as more lava flows come down the mountain. He'd be trapped except that the lava doesn't continue on too far into the water before becoming too solid to keep flowing. Giving him the option to swim...somewhere.

---------------

@Luzifer and Kirako

The cat looks at Tace for a moment. "I know I seem all mystical and everything. But I'm not actually a native, so don't go on using local languages or whatever expectin' that I'll understand. I got used to it living here with a bit of color mind you. "

Kayl looks a bit puzzled by what she said, but shrugs it off.

<I for one would like to at least see these "juiced" things, I've never seems something like this>

He indicated the sheen entraping the still raging dead in the window

< Tace has a point. But I'd like to understand the rules of this place as much as the causes. >

he pauses a moment.

<I've known perhaps too many who neglected that. Where is this "basement"?>

the cat indicates a door behind the staircase with a paw and speaks again

"So mister leaves on crotch ghost man, what's your story."

<Just someone stuck here like yourself.>

He pokes a finger through the door, pulls his finger out and examines it, and steps though.

This is followed by some very loud screaming from behind the door.

<Oh stop that would you, I'm not attacking you!> you feel him thinking, though the screams seem to get louder if anything.

(OOC: The door is locked and barricaded on the other side)

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kyle notices that they were both not listening to his rambling on about the ninjutsu which put him alittle more on edge.
    "mmmm yummmy, oh Kyle~, about Archery today, do you mind if i just watch, im no good with a bow still, maybe a sword or kitana is more my thing.." i say as i take a huge bite and look over to his direction.
    "and dont be too hastey kyle, just because she seems different doesnt mean she is bad~"

"No not a problem" Kyle said trying to ignore her last comment. He was trying to figer out how she didnt notice the aura around her. He knew that one of her ancesters was japanese and yet she couldnt reconise the aura.
    "A katana is a weapon with speed and power great for close encounters if you like I could teach you some of what I know I am a master at wielding a Katana."
    Kyle replyed " Why do you think i threw Kimi onto you. You see she is a special cat" He said without a worry " Her claws are long enough to disable a human for a short time but thin enough that you cant feel them". "I was pretty sure that you were going to try to stop the fight, your body movements made it to obvious". Kyle started to look bored of the topic. "If I didnt know then i would have had Kimi attack her to keep her from getting away".
    After reveiling that he was on edge more than he really was on the comment he picks up Kimi and her pouch and straps it back onto his black belt.

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Why do you think i threw Kimi onto you. You see she is a special cat" He said without a worry " Her claws are long enough to disable a human for a short time but thin enough that you cant feel them".

"I was pretty sure that you were going to try to stop the fight, your body movements made it to obvious". Kyle started to look bored of the topic. "If I didnt know then i would have had Kimi attack her to keep her from getting away"

"Well my money would be on Miss Royo you may have the advantage in distance but by the look of thing you have no chance in close combat against her." I look over in his direction he picks up Kimi and her pouch and straps it back onto his black belt.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Well my money would be on Miss Royo you may have the advantage in distance but by the look of thing you have no chance in close combat against her." I look over in his direction. "Exactly why i activated the blades... however she had anouther advantage that she nearly shares with me." taking out a herb pouch he dumps the herbal pills onto the table. "These are herbal pills" Kyle said out of his memorys of his past. " They have the ability of some Ninjutsu's of the past but she has more powerful versions of what these pills give me..." Kyle picks up the pills and returns them into the small case for the herbs.

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Exactly why i activated the blades... however she had anouther advantage that she nearly shares with me." taking out a herb pouch he dumps the herbal pills onto the table. "These are herbal pills" Kyle said out of his memorys of his past.

" They have the ability of some Ninjutsu's of the past but she has more powerful versions of what these pills give me..." Kyle picks up the pills and returns them into the small case for the herbs.

"So your telling me you that you rely on those pills in a fight so what do you do when they run out what then?"Thinking about the moment that he put a red pill in his month just before he started firing at Miss Royo.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I make more i have all the herbs i need in my room" Kyle said." however... I can not take two if i do then it is suidcide if i dont take a vaccine within one hour". He stares blankly at him to hide his worried emotion. Kyle leave the building and shoots the nearby building with a hooked arrow and climbs up the rope "farewell for now!" Kyle yells out to the Dante and Miss Hallow. He pulls up the arrow before anyone can climb it to prevent people from following.

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I make more i have all the herbs i need in my room" Kyle said.

" however... I can not take two if i do then it is suidcide if i dont take a vaccine within one hour".
    He stares blankly at me to hiding something. Kyle leave the building and shoots the nearby building with a hooked arrow and climbs up the rope. Then he takes out the arrow so he could not be followed by anyone.

"Well that's one way to leave scaling a building." I finish off my breakfast and turn back to Miss Hallow to see if she's finished eating her cake then think of what to do next.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information