AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 197 FirstFirst ... 7 47 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

As the boys continued on, they spotted a landslide that happened recently.

(Thomas) "Woah...."
    (Jacob) "A landslide? Here?"

(OOC: Sorry for the late post, short post, and long break. I'm currently hooked on MW2 which recently released the Resurgance Map Pack.)
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek yawned as he heard the explosions."great not even a good enough nap..." he sighed and sat up." i hate this day."he felt the pain from his wounds get to him a little but he thought nothing of it.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Keisai, Silver, and Machinehead

The warriors continue on toward the ship. (One more chance to do, specifically observe, or suggest anything. Obviously there isn't a ton, so I'll just advance time if there aren't posts in a day or so.)

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Saizo knew he could make it but his wound was starting to affect him somewhat.
    " Here I go!!!!" Saizo said as he made a break for the other side.
    the wound on his stomach slowed him down but his ninja training had hardened his body and made him able to withstand it somewhat. He jumped and barely made it over the lava and rolled a few times before stopping. He he couldn't move afterwards since the rolling made the wound worse.
    " I have to make sure everyone else is fine...." Saizo said struggling to get up, " before.....I can........worry about.......myself....."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Rogue, Kei, Hax, CD, Gaz, maybe LB

(Saizo's roll was....not good. However he has one of Hax's feathers, so Hax could use some of his karma shield points to make his fall not have hurt him much. Perhaps a back breeze had blown up to make the jump easier.

Others can play things the same either way as I wouldn't want to go back and chance the bit about clearing the lava, the difference will be in how badly Saizo's insides are messed up.

------------------

@Aedan, Ensifer, chiichanny, and Kylesico

your characters start out the game in an isolated old plantation era mansion on the opposite side of the island from where everybody else started. It situated on the continous cliff face in that area, however it's a short though steep walk down to beautiful Polihua beach.

There is a masquerade party going on there and your character had managed to get invited. It seems it may have started out as being intended to be a smaller affair, but people kept inviting people and there are a fair number in attendance, some not even in masks!

People are dancing in the large main room of the building, however people are doing stuff in many of the other rooms.

For example in one room they are doing karaoke, in another they are playing snap-dragon (a large dish is filled with a shallow layer of brandy which is set on fire. The objective of the game is to take turns trying to pluck a raisin out of the dish and eat it without getting burned in the process).

So on and so forth. In particuler in one room people in masks are asking each other questions. The objective is to be able to guess where the other people are from at the end, obviously you can't ask that question specifically.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Spending 2 karma out of 5 to prevent the damage to Saizo)

"Be careful, man! You only live once as a human. Know that, damn it!"

Lucius kept on flying around to watch the area. He began thinking to himself again.

This is getting out of hand. There's magma running, a landslide has passed, my wings are getting tired, and to make matters worse, everyone is wounded! This is ridiculous...

"Guys, I have to perch. My wings are getting tired."

Lucius set himself on a branch and began resting.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Tace glanced at the strange cat that appeared, while still keeping his eye on the now sobbing ghost. What more madness had this mayhem birthed? He didn't know who this new entrant was but the ambivalent tone suggested that a careful tact would prove most beneficial. "We are not the cause of this, unless our causation was passive, merely result of our being here rather than a willful act of sabotage. Our task is to understand what exactly is happening here and why... no ill-intent lives within us. But what our you intention Ms...?"
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OCC: I'm terribly sorry for the overdue post)

Kaname watches as the ghost quieted it's thrashing and started sobbing. She forgotten her plan as quickly as it came. "What...? Ms..tell us all that is ailing you, we are not at fault as Tace says, we promise, but we may be able to help you if you tell us what the core of your problems are." She says reassuringly to the ghost woman.

She then looks to the talking cat, "I knew I sensed something else around here, how long were you watching? I assure you, we are not the cause of any of this, we just want to find the mystery behind this island and then get off safely."

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Luzifer and Kirako

The ghost in the wall responds to Kaname. "I...I don't remember anything. I just. I'm just so hungry, only hungry. "

The cat looks at the ghost for a while.

"I'm a bit confused about the situation myself. This is my grand daughter and I think I'm supposed to act as her guardian spirit. But the poor dear was already dead by the time I got here. So I've just been trying to keep her from doing anything she might regret once she gets her senses back.

Some folks actually came running in here before you. Just without the company following. Managed to get them hustled down and into the basement.

Didn't know what to do then. But I seem to have some ability to communicate with people on the other side. Like some kinda furry Sylvia Browne I am! Ha!

Anyway they haven't been too helpful regarding what's been going on around here. But someone explained something I could do with some of the stuff in the basement to do whatever it is I did with the house here. Little fuzzy on the details but my girl was a good little Christian and I guess giving a little "juice" to some crosses lets the house get locked up like this."

Kayl looks rather surprised but shrugged.

<Ancestor sprits are well known, and she does have a good bit of Mana>

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan seizing the time during which the spirits were distracted by the ship turned back towards the group and said "We only have a small time in which those warriors are going to be distracted. I say we take advantage of the distraction and hurry further into the island. It's not like we are going to be heading out into those waters anytime soon." After saying this Nathan began to hurry further inland as he did not want to be anywhere near the shore when the warriors finished with up the ship.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek yawned as he sat up and followed Nathan with out a word. he was still half a sleep. he didn't care anymore he just wanted to rest so he could live to see another day.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Senior Member chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dice D12 Fuuko Starfish V Guitar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2014 04:39 PM
    Threads

As i Look through the large window in one of the mansions bedrooms i sit alone, in the dark, wondering what the commotion downstairs is all about, i look out of my door and make my way downstairs to see hundreds of people in masks, at first i thaught i was dreaming and had slipped into a nightmare.
    All of a sudden i hear the waiters voice say my name in the distance:

"Hallow, i did not know you was awake, my appolegies for not telling you about the party, i did not know myself til this morning"

I look at him blankly, still a little tired

"Miss Hallow, if you need room service please do not hesitate to ask, you have been so kind to us since you arrived, at least let us get you a drink?"

I sigh as he finnishes his sentance and reply

"No thank you, i am quite alright"

i turn and mae my way back to room, but stop as i see a woman in a black dress with long silver hair enter my room.
    i creep over silently and carefully enter the room to catch her by surprize.

Its nice to meet you!~

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

After drinking some rum, i saw a black cat walking up stairs away from the loud noise. Instantly, i ran for the cat.

"Where i am?"

realising that i'm not at the party. I started to get bored, a passing waiter saw me.

"Are you okay miss?"

"Yes, i'm fine thank you. Can you tell me who lives in this room?"

"That's Miss Hallow's room"

"Miss Hallows room?" *Curiosity kicks in* "This should be fun" after going into the her room.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

After I arrived at Lanai island I began walking to the mansion I was greeted by a waiter.

"Hello there and how may I be of service to you sir."

"Hello there should be a reservation for a Mr Dante Vale." The waiter begins walking over to the main desk where a book laid in the table with names on it from what I could work out was a Miss Royo and a Miss Hallow have already already been signed in.

"There we go Mr Vale." he pass me the key to my room."would you like me to help you with your bags Mr Vale."

"No thank you."

"Then I shall show you to you room."

"Thank you." As we begin walking I hear the party's music in the walking past a bar to head up some stairs as we get to the top of the stairs I notice a young woman with light brown hair with pale pink skin in a purple vampire dress with little wing on the back creeping along to a door.

"Miss Hallow is some thing wrong?" the waiter asked wondering if something was wrong.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Senior Member chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

EDIT:

"Hmm?... oh no, its fine, if you dont mind, i have something to attend to, good day"
    i reply to the waiter bowing politely

i creep into the room where the girl had gone and i see her in my dark room, with the lights out.

i creep closer and I grab her hands from behind as she walks towards the window and tie them together with a hand towel.

"And what in the world do you think you are doing creeping into my room at such a late hour?"
    i say as i turn her around.
    The moon shines brightly and me eyes glow bright like stars as i stare into hers.

She says nothing...

"Are you here to assasinate me? chop my head off? hang me from the ceiling fan!?"
    i say to her, actually frightened and scared, but trying to act tough.

she lifts her head up and stares back at me...

Its nice to meet you!~

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Hmm?... oh no, its fine, if you dont mind, i have something to attend to, good day"
    she reply to the waiter bowing politely she returns to creep into the room.

"who was that?" I asked the waiter Curiously.

"That was Miss Hallow Night" the waiter turned to the door on the opposite side of the corridor to the door that Miss Hallow Night just creped into as he begins to open the door we hear shouting.

"Are you here to assasinate me? chop my head off? hang me from the ceiling fan!?" the waiter froze with fear and turned to the door.

"That was Miss Hallow she's endanger I'll call security" he races back down the stairs I drop my bags and draw my sword then rush to the door and kick it down like a firemen would do as I enter the dark room with no lights only the shine of the moon lighting up the I see Miss Hallow on top of a woman in a black dress with long silver hair by the window they just stare at me.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

On entering Miss Night's room, some person grabs my hands and ties them, i hear someone shorting, sounds like a woman. Once i lifted my head to short back at her, some crazy nut job kicks down the door. Staring at the both and thinking myself "what the hell is going?"

I look towards the crazy nut job.
    "you could of just open the door, instead of kicking it down, moron."

Afterwards, i turn my attention to the woman, the moonlight reflected her eyes, they glowed like amethyst stars the wings on her back looked looked soooo cute. I remember that she had my hands tied down.

"Yes, i'm here to assassinate you, that's why i did a poor job of assassinating you, but seriously, i was just wondering what type of clothing you have, don't take this the wrong way"

Both staring at me with blankness on their faces.

"what is something on my face?"

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i look at the girl and get all teary eyed..
    "He broke my door .... ::sniff::"

i whipe my tears away and pull myself together.

"wouldnt it have been better to just come and ask me to take a look at my clothing? i mean afterall, i wouldnt have said no. and as for you mr. i hope you have money for a new door, this is the best room for me in this place and i refuse to change it."

i untie the girl and help her up to her feet.

"im sorry for jumping you like that, please forgive me, i hope we can be friends~"

i take a bow and remove my bat wing hairpins and offer them as a sorry and as a friendship token.

Its nice to meet you!~

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"He broke my door .... ::sniff::" I hear her mutter and sniffing

"wouldnt it have been better to just come and ask me to take a look at my clothing? i mean afterall, i wouldnt have said no. and as for you mr. i hope you have money for a new door, this is the best room for me in this place and i refuse to change it." I feel like a idiot for what I just hate my self.

"I'm sorry it sounded like you where endanger I just reacted to it" I mutter and set about fixing the door putting it back in place and start to think what I need to fix need a screw driver, screws and a new lock then it be as good as new so to speak I true to see her helping the sliver hair woman to her.

"im sorry for jumping you like that, please forgive me, i hope we can be friends~" she take a bow and remove my bat wing hairpins and offer them as a sorry and as a friendship token to her i can't help but smile I sheave my sword and recover it with the cloth the waiter in the hall with two security guards.

"what happened here is Miss Hallow all right she not hurt is she?!" They stare at the door.

"Oh that was me this was one big misunderstanding Miss Hallow is fine I'll pay for the door and fix it till a real repairmen get here to replace it or to do a better job then but first I need a screw driver and some screws please if you'll like me to repair it?"

"That will be up to up Miss Hallow." the waiter replies looking in to the room to see the two women standing by the window I walk in the room and kneeling before them both and hold my head down in shame.

"Miss Hallow my name is Dante Vale please forgive me for braking down you door is there any way that could make this up to you for what I have just done name it and it shall be so I have already talk to the staff about fixing it or replacing it they say it you choose what do you what done?" I have wrong this women and I must make amends for this is how I was raised.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"wouldnt it have been better to just come and ask me to take a look at my clothing? i mean afterall, i wouldnt have said no."

"Sorry, i guess my curiosity got the better of me."

"im sorry for jumping you like that, please forgive me, i hope we can be friends~"

"Sure we can be friends, I'm Cressida Royo, Royo for short. Until they fix your door, you are welcome to stay at my room if you want and thank you for the hairpins but i think they look super cute on you"

This crazy nut job comes walking down and kneeling, asking for forgiveness, i start heading towards the broken-down door, turning around to this crazy nut job who is randomly kneeling

"Hey, nut job, what did you say your naming was, danzo, donkey, good job with the door, moron. I forgive you, but i'm not sure about the manger of this mansion hehe...." *plotting something*

After leaving Miss Night's room, i saw something familiar,

"IT'S A CAT LICKING IT'S SELF!!, it's sooooooooo cute"

I startle the cat and it ran off, "you are not getting away that easily" running of after the cat.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

"...The rain feels kinda nice." Chloe admitted out loud.

It was as if it was a reminder that this was reality. The cold helped keep her alert and awake. She also couldnt help but think that perhaps there was some symbolism in it....the idea of rain washing away the past and leaving a new future, or the cleansing of the soul.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Ensifer

I watch royo out of the door frame chasing after a cat..

"aww a kitty" i say to myself smiling

i look to the man kneeling in my doorway and crouch to his level.

" i forgive you, but if you dont mind, id like someone to replace the door, you are dante correct? its nice to meet you" i say to him, smiling and overing a hand shake, He smiled and shook my hand in a peacefull manner.

Its nice to meet you!~

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Hey, nut job, what did you say your naming was, danzo, donkey, good job with the door, moron. I forgive you, but i'm not sure about the manger of this mansion hehe...." said Royo as leaves the room a moment later i hear shouting "IT'S A CAT LICKING IT'S SELF!!, it's sooooooooo cute."

"aww a kitty" I hear Miss Hallow saying to her self she looks at me kneeling in her doorway and crouches to my level.

" i forgive you, but if you dont mind, id like someone to replace the door, you are dante correct? its nice to meet you" she say to me, smiling and overing a hand shake, I smiled back I shook her hand in a peacefull manner I couldn't help but notice the moon lights reflecting in her eyes it made them look like amethyst stars.

"WO they look like amethyst stars how beautiful..." oh damn I just relies I just said that to her face great now I sound like a freak I quickly turn to leave the room not waiting for a response to my out loud thinking or to see the reaction on her.

"Is the door to be replaced?" The waiter asks in the door way.

"Yes it is would you send me the bill once it's replaced."

"Yes Mr Vale." I head to my room to take a shower from the long trip it took to get here after that I may head down to the party once I'm nicely refreshed and meet the rest of the guests staying at the resort I use my key card on the scanner as it opened I picked up the three bags I had dropped earlier walking into the room I'm place my bags by the bed it a very large room as I close the door I see the number 117 on it I didn't know how many rooms they had but there a few more floors so they must have a lot I start to undress in the bathroom I put my sword just next to the the shower I see a scar on my bear chest from a gun shot that almost killed me just miss my heart and lungs it went straight throw I got that on my first tour in Iraq stepping into the shower and feel the warm water feels refreshing the sound of water drowned out everything else like the world was made of running water.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Deciding that this was taking waay too long Glaudio carried Agatha as far as a place where the Lava flow was narrower and strew with debris and despite her protests threw her across.

OOC- short post, use some of my karma to make sure she and Zeuss get across if they don't make it.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

"Kyle Shimoto..." Kyle said as the waiter asks his name. Kyle still keeping a eye out of the window thinking about how his friends died. Then the waiter asks what he wants. "i'll take the fish if you dont mind". As the waiter walks away, Kyle continues to stare out of the window.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information