AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 197 FirstFirst ... 6 46 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

(OOC: Oops. ^^")

Fee felt the pressure from Micheal's hand increase as he spoke of Alika in danger. She could see his nonchalance was an act of covering up his tremendous fear. She squeezed back, thankful that she wasnt the only one around here scared out of her wits. As Micheal pulled Fee along while he peeked into the house to search for Alika, Fee once again felt the fatigue pull at her. She was tired and worn and wanted nothing more than to walk into this house, find a bed, and lay to take a long sleep.

(OOC: Sorry for the short post. =\)
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Katana Ice Cream Pocky
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2014 11:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@LB, Janajee, and Change

(OOC: I guess the ball is in Janajee's court. As a refresher for convenience (and some elaboration) the first floor living and dinning rooms of her house are a clothing store, with racks set up all over and card tables with clothing folded on them. . Some of it is traditional, and some of it is more modern. Some items like jeans are the sort of labeled products you'd get in a clothing store anywhere, but many of the articles are hand made upon inspection. )

----------

@Luzifer and Kirako

(OOC: Luzifer, Kirako indicated she's like for you to post first, so if you want her to go first, shoot her a PM or something.)

---------------------

@Keisai, Silver, and Machine

The ghost moves into the woods and disapears from sight. The captain breathes a sigh of relief and moves over by Adrienne and Nathan

"You know if you don't want to go jogging all over the island, we could try staying here and fixing my boat once the water drops enough. Or we could try starting now if someone is willing, er able, to work underwater. Than maybe just, just ,punch right trough that storm!"

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio offered to carry Agetha as his imense size and strengh would probably ensure that he could jump the lava flow even with a burden. Flexing his muscles he started looking round for where it seemed narrowest.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Don't ask me...Ask Sunny...)

"Dan, take a feather from me and hold onto it...rather take a few and pass them to everyone. I want to try something out that could help us. Since I can talk like this as well as talk through the mind with Thomas, I figure that if you have one of my feathers, maybe I can talk with everyone here so long as they have a feather of mine."

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

OOC: Short post

Saizo took one of the feathers and put it in his pocket and sighed. He felt a little blood trickling down his shirt and he knew he was running out of time.
    " We have to get to a clinic soon." Saizo said holding the machete tightly, " I feel like I'm running out of time."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2014 09:47 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Chloe signed to herself and walked closer to the edge of the building, but far enough for anyone below to see her....just in case.

She looked at the hotel that was once on fire as it sat there, dark and eerie as smoke raised from it. Seemed the rain had done the job of putting out the fire.

Part of her desperately wanted to peek over the side of the building, to see how many of those -things- were surrounding them, but the fear of being seen by them kept her from doing so.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

MICHAEL

There were lots of clothes.

Michael has never told anyone this, and there may never come a time when he will ever tell anyone this, but he has always adored playing dress up. He used to play with his little cousins all the time, putting them all in frilly dresses. His parents thought that this is because he just loved them, but even though he really did adore them, it was actually his desire for frilly dresses that made him play with them.

He looked at all the dresses and found the most princess looking dress and he immediately imagined Fee wearing it. It was absolutely gorgeous in his mind's eye.

"Beautiful," he mumbled.

But he couldn't tell Fee that. No, it would look pretty stupid to be wearing a princess gown like that whilst they were running away from zombies. Plus, blood on that dress would be a sin.

So he grabbed a pair of jeans and a pink shirt, and handed it to her,

"Would this be enough, Princess Fee?" he giggled.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Gaz, Hax, Kei, Rogue, CD, LB

(OOC: It indeed would be good to get moving for Agatha and Saizo. And tough as he is, glaudio's left arm is still messed up)

Looking ahead and up the side of the mountain Glaudio sees there is a fair distance of twisted trees, dirt, and boulders before reaching the lava flows. Though it could be getting closer under the treeline and he just can't see it yet.

The narrowest parts seem to be where one larger steam is temporarily split by boulders or other terrain features into multiple smaller streams. Giving the choice of making one very wide crossing, or a number of possibly jumpable crossings.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Tace's eyes blurred, something pressed against his head, a pressure. This place had depth, it echo with it. He couldn't imagine why... maybe the location had been important to the island in the past... though now it was little more another house. Perhaps though the fact the woman on the floor died at this nexus of power caused her to shift into such a transubstantial form.

His theories began to die in his head as the thrumming weight of the place began to bear down on him. He leaned his weight against the wall, trying to force back the mists of unconsciousness. Layers of intelligent thought were scraped away from him as the whetstone ground against his mind. It hardly took long before the power of the place cleanly separated his rational mind from his body entirely, and Tace returned to his usual position as an observer.

Breaking through the grinding pain, he saw the woman lunge for Kaname, he turned to make sure his left side faced the apparition, remembering what Kayl said. He stepped forward trying to put his left flank between Kaname and the woman, "Calm yourself madame" he said to the ghost, hoping that this ghost proved just as rational as the others and that his charisma could break through whatever temporary insanity gripped her. if that didn't work he didn't have another plan, his weapons weren't drawn and stretching himself to get here quickly left him unable to defend himself.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee answered Micheal with a simple "Yeah, sure," as she took the shirt and pants. Her focus had been caught by a stand of what looked like hand made hemp bracelets with shiny glass beads woven in. It was a very simple bracelet but it made her think of her aunt (who spend most of her time making jewelry) and she was suddenly hit but a wave of homesickness. She quickly hid it and turned to smile at Micheal. "Do you know where the chaning rooms are?" she asked, looking around to hide her eyes.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@kirako and Luzifer

As the spirit lunges toward Tace and he advances forward they intersect. For a moment Tace feels icey cold where her hands contact his face, but than his arm and shoulder contacters her.

Taces speed wasn't that great, but on contact the ghost is knocked back as if Tace was a 300 pound linebacker moving at full speed. The ghost hits the wall of the house. And behind Tace and Kirako hear the window shatter as one of the dead starts trying to crawl in.

But in that moment a weird shifting something appears over all the windows. Like a purple glowing tar. You can no longer see outside at all, and all light is provided from the windows. The ghost and the dead seem to be stuck halfway into the house.

The dead says nothing and thrashes. The ghost screams in frustration as it tries to free itself from a wall.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Daniel took the feather and stepped back a little deciding to take the long jump. "I can make this." He said as he made it to the other side. "Saizo, I'm sure you can make it to." Daniel then looked over to Glaudio. "If you have enough strength, you can throw Agatha over. It may not be most comfortable for her, but it's that or you and her have to make the multiple, making her move more than necessary. It's Agatha's choice."

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kei of the flame View Post
    Daniel took the feather and stepped back a little deciding to take the long jump. "I can make this." He said as he made it to the other side. "Saizo, I'm sure you can make it to." Daniel then looked over to Glaudio. "If you have enough strength, you can throw Agatha over. It may not be most comfortable for her, but it's that or you and her have to make the multiple, making her move more than necessary. It's Agatha's choice."
    (OOC: Agatha is still unconscious, though she could "wake up" at any time)

Having traveled a distance up the valley over and around the fallen trees with Glaudio carrying Agatha, Daniel selected the narrowest point in one of the wider streams. Managing to clear the seven meters with a running jump.

Saizo looks at the jump. It's a challenge he might take at a track and field event, but than there would only be sand underneath...and he would have all his toes...

(OOC: I think Glaudio might be able to get Agatha accross if he spun her by her feet and hurled her, but that would be quite a throw.)

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio looked at the distance and wondered wether he could make it but he seriously doubted it though he guessed that he could probaby throw Agatha it would leave him stuck on one side. Deciding that it was time they went their seperate ways he prepared to throw Agetha across.

he would then slip away and try and make it to the coast on his own.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2013 06:15 PM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Waiting for next reply of Luzifer until I finished the 'plan' I have)

Kaname looks at the horror that is happening with widened eyes. She can't believe it. So many risen, and then that ghost thing trying to kill them. Is this the end for us? After we've come so far? No, it can't be. I'll find a way...I'll make a plan...Nanalie, if you can, help me. Kaname smirks in her mind. She looks at Tace, still with slight fear in her eyes "Thank you Tace, if you hadn't stood in front of me, I don't know what would have happened." Maybe...just maybe this could work..it has to be precise! I hope I don't screw it up..we'll be killed if I do...

"Tace, do we still have the pots with knifes in them?" Kaname's mind is clouded with everything that is happening as she takes in her surroundings, watching every movement of the risen and the struggling ghost in the wall. "I have a plan..it might work, but it calls for precise teamwork." Fire burning in her eyes as possibilities and different courses of action run through her head.

She closes her eyes for a second, Nanalie..is there a way you could make my body stronger? What I mean is..if I charge at one of them with a weapon and they attack me, can you make it so the both of us could withstand it? If not, that's ok. "Tace, get your weapon ready. Kayl, be on guard."

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2012 08:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Agatha slowly awoke to be flung over what seemed to be lava. She bolted up and tried to get out. "What the hell?!" She fell to the ground on her leg and winced in pain. "Alright, who decided it was a good idea to almost throw me over lava?!" Zeus walked over to her and licked her face. She pet him calming herself down. "Alright, Im going to rationally say this. Who was the idiot that decided this was a good idea?"
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

To Glaudio's amazement Agatha awoke just as he was about to throw her across the lava. She seemed shocked and angry so he felt honour bound to explain "sorry about that, you didn't seem to be able to jump yourself and i certainly can't jump while carrying you"

"should i throw you across or do you have any better ideas but make up you mind quickly because i don't know how long this arm's going to last" he said pointing at his wounded left arm and hand covered in blood-soaked strips of shirt.

This was getting out of his comfort zone, he had planned to leave and head for the coast but now he had to stay and find out how to get her across.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

(I'm do for a post so here it is...)

Logan thought for a second and spoke, "Just don't stand too close ok? Not worried about you falling off but... it'd be best for you not to see anything you can not unsee..." With a sigh he lay back, still with the young girl's hand in his, if she was scared then so be it... He knew all to well the feeling of fear. The rain puddled around his closed eyes before rolling off and down into his ears and then the roof. It beat on his face like a tiny drum... Not painful... Strangely comfortable... "Try and stay warm you guys. I don't know how long it will be before this rain ends,"
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2012 08:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Agatha looked at Glaudio and stood on her one foot using Zeus to get up. "Come on, we could avoid it by trying to go around it possibly." She said, trying to limp. Zeus whined looking at how his master was struggling. He gave her fractured leg a lick trying to see if it would help it. "Zeus it's broken, It's not gonna help it much. I'm gonna have to walk on one foot." She said, smiling at him.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 10:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

(OOC: Sorry about the wait. My schedule has been pretty full up until now.)
    Nathan thought on the captains words and replied "Personally I think it would be safer to work when the water drops some especially since then we could get a bit of rest, but if we have to fix it as soon as possible i won't complain." Nathan shrugged wondering if they would even be able to punch through that giant storm. All he knew was that if the night was going this terribly there was bound to be a turn for better or worse somewhere along the line.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

"Sure Mrs. Kaname" Tace replied but wasn't really paying attention... this was fascinating. The power of this place was shifting the buildings very structure. He looked at the ghost trapped like a fly in amber. Strange... he put his left hand near its thrashing form... Was it still rational beneath this masque of rage and anger. Was it merely the despair of a soul trapped between life and death. Both Kayl and Nanalie were ghosts but maintained their reasoning skills. Why did this ghost act so irradically. He whispered to it, "Shhh... its okay calm down." he wasn't really sure what response he'd get... he was prepared in case she attacked... but he wanted to test. If she was still sane should could not maintain this rage long, no one ever maintained their anger when he spoke to them. His voice like dolce and his face gentle.

But even if this ghost's mind was lost to madness the power of this place! The dead were but mere after effects of the power's very existance. He wanted to know this place... to feel it wrap around him... to be with it... he would never be lonely as long as this power was near. It echoed an existence more firm and resolute than any "reality" he had known before. He wanted it... he needed it... he loved this more feeling more than friends or family.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lucius flew to the group, stunned and saying,

"Guys, the magma is coming down somewhat faster. You better act quickly, now or you're gonna become char-broiled as well. If you're going to throw Agatha across the magma, she has to give you clearance to do so."

Lucius began flying across the magma to find an easier way across...

Come on! Show me some strong branches...Zeus won't be able to make it...In that case, we will have the new guy go with Agatha and Zeus on this side without crossing while Saizo and Dan cross and I accompany them as a scout for both parties. I'm the eyes now.

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio offered Agatha a hand up and looked across as Lucius shouted at them to get a move on he looked at Agetha nad said "if i threw you across you could probably get away with the others, we're going to have to make our minds up quickly though." he said looking at te aproaching lava.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Hax, LB( If he moves his characters into the area), CD, Kei, Gaz, and Rogue

Lucious flies on the rising thermals from the lava. He looks around for branches and finds that there are a plethora of options. The landslide has left many trees partially or entirely stripped of their branches and roots. So branches and trunks from small to huge lie loose on the surface of the broken ground.

--------------------------

@Machine, Silver, and Keisai

After the boisterous ghost had vanished into the woods a silence set in with the group after the captain nodded in response to Nathan's comments.

Time passed and Nathan's pain killers set in, letting Derek rest easier. The captain stares at the rear of his boat as the water slowly receeds, and his supply of beers dwindles.

Eventually the relative calm in the storm is broken by what sounds like an explosion.

Soon the captain leaps up and points to the Northeast, way from the beach.

"There! Somethings coming through the storm!"

Indeed the form of a US coast guard cutter clears through the storm. It appears to have a number of fires on deck. It's hard to see, but it looks like fire hoses are in use and moving around as if actively manned.

However after a few more moments, the marching formation of translucent natives that attacked the hotel can be seen walking along the surface of the water toward the craft.

---------------

@Kirako and Luzifer

Inside her, Kaname can feel Nanalie giving her something like reasuring feelings. It's a subtle thing, but Kaname has felt stronger since Nanalie has been inside her. It seems like Nanalie is forced to move along with Kaname, adding some of her strength to the motions.

The ghost makes a few more lunges at Tace as he attempts to calm it down. However it seems unable to disengage itself from the wall, it's upper torso flailing about. Tace feels a tinge of cold as it contacts his left hand, but her hand and upper body recoil as if Tace had struck her violently.

After a bit of this Tace percieves subtle human changes in the ghosts cries, rage and desire giving way to anger and frustration and than sorrow. Eventually it breaks down, and starts to cry.

The dead stuck in the window, a middle aged man of mixed decent in striped blue pajamas, seems tireless and undeterred by its situation. Fortunitly it is mercifully silent as it continually struggles with all its might against whatever in enveloping the house, doing increasing amounts of damage to the window and the drywall in the process.

Eventually the ghost seems to get lost in Taces eyes for a moment and speaks. "I don't. I don't even remember who I am. I'm so confused, and empty. And you're so full. GIVE IT TO ME!" She yells again and makes another attempt to lunge at Tace, but it is no more effective than the previous dozens of attempts.

Eventually Kayl moves closer to the spirit

<She doesn't seem to have any Mana. Not surprising because she looks to be one of, well, whatever you people call yourselves. No ancestors such as myself, nor feats of combat or connection to the land or spirits. I've only seen a few ghosts in my time, before today, but none with so little to show for themselves>

After he stops thinking this to Tace and Kaname Kayl notices a cat in the corner of the room. Following his eyes to it both Tace and Kaname can sense that it seems more like Kayl than a critter.

<Hello?> Kayl seems to broadcast.

"Why hello!" the cat says in perfect English, with the voice of an older woman. The sound eminating from it more than being formed by its vocal cords.
    "I was wondering about the bunch of you, I do hope you're not the cause of all this, since I just helped you out."

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 10:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan gave a chuckle as the warriors marched towards the ship. he pointed and said "Hah, some help they are. And to think we were actually going to head out into that. Those poor saps could have been us." Nathan stopped talking for a moment and looked around. He wanted to be sure that his group was ready and able to move seeing as this situation could turn very bad if the warriors were to notice them.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 197 FirstFirst ... 6 46 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Thread Information