AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 197 FirstFirst ... 5 45 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Saizo sighed with relief when he saw Daniel appear from the landslide.
    " Daniel!!! I'm glad to see you're safe." Saizo said holding his stomach wound, " I'm trying to protect Agatha but my tanto is caked with undead blood. It can't cut properly.
    Saizo was surprised to recieve a machete from Daniel but he was thankful.
    " Thanks, I can really use this." Saizo said analyzing his new weapon, " Dan, do you have anything I can patch myself up with?"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

"Well I'm fine... And if she'd cover up she won't get wet," Logan blinked and frowned, attempting to move his hair out of his eyes, "Hell with this... I should just cut it off," He tried slicking it back but the white hairs, in one long clump, slid back down his forhead and back to their position near his eyes.

"Yeah... I'm fine but you two will get wet as well," It was easy to tell Logan was contemplating something, "I bet that door has held... Those things might have even left," Now his hands were starting to shake and it wasn't from being wet, "Maybe I could get you two a sheet?" Even though he sounded sure that it'd be a quick thing, Logan did not budge a bit. Just thinking about going back in there... And now it would completely black...

"Where do we go from here?" It wasn't just changing the subject, in this situation, Logan wanted to keep progress moving. Do something that was for the good of the team they had assembled... Sitting up on top of a building wasn't entirely bad, they were safe. However, there was certainly no progress being made. It had been his idea to get up here but that was for safety... He bit his bottom lip as he dwelled deeper into his own thoughts.
    ~The One and Only~

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee stumbled along as she followed the group through the forest. Her dress caught on almost all the bushes and branches that came within 3 feet of her and her shoes slid all over the place over the twigs and underbrush. She held desperately to Micheal's hand in an attempt to stay upright and standing. She was even getting a bit breathless, which was quite out of the ordainary, considering her super active background. She wiped a little sweat off of her forehead as she wished desperately to arrive at their destination, though still wary that the crazy man might still be following them.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Chloe smiled and nodded and sat next to Logan to cover from the rain. Azrael stayed put, not seeming to mind the rain at all.

"We grabbed a few things, just in case. Its all pretty light weight too, so it shouldnt slow us down at all..."

She let out a deep sigh.

"As for here on out...I honestly have no idea. I think the roof is our best bet for the time being. Hopefully it they -do- get through the door, they'll leave when they see the place in empty instead of coming up here."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan stood up and looked at the ghostly man as he began to think on a simple way to answer his question. After a few minutes he finally came to a decision and said "Seeing as I can't say you are killed the easiest way to word it would be that after taking damage which should kill a normal human most of the ghosts we have encountered turn into something like a mist. It seems to float away to some unknown area on the island where i can only guess the ghosts reform. At least that is the theory I have come up with." Nathan turned and watched the captain walk away as he gave thought into following him.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio followed the rest of the group, he didn't know their names and i really wasn't bothered, just as long as they wern't the enemy. Mutal allies seemed to be the bets way of describing them, he would stay with them unill they got to the cast and then he would slip away and leave the island.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Tace turned toward Kayl, "Are you sure there is no way around? I'd rather avoid fighting if at all possible... every wound we take is an irrevocable step toward death. Every Risen sliced is a temporary gain at best. If not, I'd rather cut through one of the buildings if possible, the last thing we want is to be surrounded by these things and since we don't have any long range weapons the distance doesn't benefit us greatly."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Janajee, Change, and LB

(OOC: I there was a little confusion with Change and LB missing a post by Janajee. So lets just pretent the posts went in a different order, PM me if you'd rather go with something else. So things go with Change and LBs posts. Than:

Eventually you leave the woods and are walking over more open terrain. But before too long you see a house all on it's own just off of a road up ahead. Cautiously the group approaches.

An older woman in a blue dress than steps out of the front door with an umbrella as if she expected rain and walks out towards her mail box. However as she starts down the steps she suddenly looks around as if in shock at the sky and horizen around here, in the process she sees your group, takes one look, screams, and runs back into the house.

Alika yells out. "Malia! Wait! It's me Alika!"

(OOC: I might chime in with posts here and there, but I'll give you guys some lattitude with this one. Any of you can post for Malia. She's an islander of mixed native descent, but doesn't speak the native language. But she does run a simple little clothing shop out of the first floor living and dinning rooms of her house, while she sleeps and lives on the second story. Some of it is traditional, and some of it is more modern. Some items like jeans have just be purchased, but there are a lot of other clothes that were made by her or her friends.

She had no idea anything unusual was going on. She just thought it was going to rain. Alika brings tourists around now and then, so she knows him.)
    And then

Quote Originally Posted by janajee View Post

Before anyone could say anything else, Alika enters the house, trying to calm the woman down, whilst everyone else is standing outside, taking this whole thing to an even weirder level.

"So... do you think we should go inside?"
    --------------

@Noelynn, Raycaptain, and Maru

(OOC: I'll handle this one with PMs. You should each have gotten one from me)

----------------

@Luzifer and Kiraku

Kayl looks around. <Hurm. I don't think you can reach a building without being seen, unless you're lucky enough to have them looking a different direction. But if we angle back I think you could reach that building before being caught>

He indicates a direction with his fingers

<But you'd have to go NOW. If we wait much longer the decision will be made for us>

(OOC: The building is a two story house. Getting in quickly will require being rather direct with a door or window)

-------------------------------------------

@Machine, Silver, and Keisai

The spirit looks thoughful after Nathan speaks. But than he notices the bandaged Derek yawning.

"Wait. I done seen this before! He's going into shock! We gotta get him somewhere safe where you smarty britches here can do some docterin'"

He attempts to grab onto Derek to pick him up, however his arms simply pass through sending pangs of freezing pain through Derek
    (OOC: A purely temporary effect in this case)

He supperts a moment, mumbles something resembling "sorry" and than starts yelling at the captain

"You thar, big boy, grab ahold of him and get us to those bushes MOVE IT"

All color drains from the captain's face, but he does as he's told.
    (OOC: Unless Keisai posts about resisting, which he could do, his character is soon in a firemans carry and heading across the beach. Untimately getting set down in the aforementioned bush. Note that Derek need not actually be going into shock, this guy is no doctor.)

----------------------------------------

@Hax, Gaz, Kei, Rogue, LB, CD

(OOC: Still free to notice other people. Glaudio might be surprised to see the wounded and currently unconscious Agatha and her wolfdog watching over her. Daniel is still loaded up with extra weaponry that could be exchanged if the matter was discussed, and any of LBs NPCs could be noticed.

Otherwise I suppose waiting on Lucious (Hax's character) for his scouting report)

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname stays low, next to Tace and Kayl and says softly, "Alright, let's go for the building." She quietly and stealthily maneuvers her way around any obstacles in her way, trying not to be seen by the risen. Kaname looks back to find that Tace and Kayl are following her steps. They reach a window and find that it's unlocked, "Come on, hurry" Kaname whispers, as they make their way into yet another building.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmmm...nothing...nothing...

Lucius kept on flying around to survey the area, stopping to notice four individuals...Lucius hovered a bit lower to see that they were Tom, still out cold, Walter, Jacob and Sam all helping each other out. Flying forward, he spotted magma in the gully? gorge? Lucius didn't care about terms anymore...He could fly...

No dead sighted...probably became char-broiled. Time to head back...

When Lucius returned, he noticed another individual with Saizo, Dan, Zeus, and Agatha. He perched himself on a rock and said,

"Alright, Saizo, Dan...here's what I got now...Further down the area, I found Jacob, Walter, Sam and Tom...I also noticed magma in the gully or gorge or whatever, I don't know...There are no hostiles within the vicinity. I guess Gaia decided to invite Hades, Cronus, and Zeus over for a barbecue with char-broiled carcass on the menu...unseasoned."

After that morbid statement, Lucius looked at the new guy and said,

"Who are you?"

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio kept a carefull eye out for the dead as he walked with the rest of the group, when one of them asked who he was he said "I'm Glaudio Tauren, i hope i can help in some way but i'll be leaving you when we get near to the coast". "Who are you guys?" he asked, it seemed only fair as he had given his name.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

"I'm Daniel, This here is Saizo, this is Agatha and I don't know the dog's name." He said pointing to everyone. He then turned to Lucius, "And this is owl Lucius." He said with a smile. " I think it"s within best interest that we move before more magma makes it impossible for you guys to make it over, because I'm pretty good at jumping but someone will have to carry Agatha." Daniel said as he continued to walk.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek felt the col pain and the captain trying to grab him" Get off of me, I'm fine." He stood up" I'm tired that's all i've been moving all day even a kid needs rest." He sighed as he waled a little toward the beach and sat down yawning a bit.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"I should go in first. I'm a ghost after all and no physical contact can hurt me."

Andrew wanted to say that for everyone's safety.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the three boys began to get to the clearing of the forest, they looked around for any help and spotted Thomas.

(Jacob) "Thomas, over here!"

Thomas spotted the three and rushed over to them quickly.

(Thomas) "What happened to Sam?"
    (Walter) "He's hit bad and needs help."

The four began to figure out what to do next.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Give just a bit more time to have some other people respond. Have sent out some PMs, probably should send more).

------------------

@Luzifer and Kirako
    (OOC: I was pondering if I should get Luzifer a PM or something but I think it's safe to assume Tace would be heading into the house as well, lemmi know if I'm incorrect)

Some of the dead take note of the group as you move to the house and start following. However you have enough time to get inside before they're on the lawn, though they're rushing toward the window you entered.

Inside you're in a living room where the mashed body of a woman is crumpled up near the fireplace.

A ghost of a woman in modern clothing similar to the corpse is sitting in a char at the dinning room table, staring at a magazene that lays open on the table.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 07-04-2010 at 10:07 AM.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

MICHAEL

"As much as that sounds like a pretty good idea, I'm pretty sure that Alika knew who that woman. Also since there apparently is no screaming from Alika, we can be assured that he isn't in danger," Michael replied, with an appearance of nonchalant shrug. Obviously an attempt to hide fear.

Michael held Fee's hand tighter and said, "Want to see if Alika's friend has clothes your size?"

And with that, Michael holds Fee and he lead her and Andrew into the house.

"Alika?"

(OOC: sunnyside, is it alright if the woman answers instead of Alika? And is it alright if someone else handles that NPC? Thanks muchos )
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by janajee View Post
    (OOC: sunnyside, is it alright if the woman answers instead of Alika? And is it alright if someone else handles that NPC? Thanks muchos )

(OOC: yes, that would be fine)

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

OOC: Okay, I'm back online you guys. Sorry for the hold up. ^.^"

Shizuka sat down next to Logan and then looked at Choe, she didn't say anything, just listened. Then she looked up at the darkened sky again. She was is a daze now. She wasn't paying any attention to her srroundings. She also wasn't paying any attention to what she was doing; she had set her hand on top of Logan's.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Tace slides through the window as gracefully as he can manage before slamming his head against the ground. Ignoring the minor bruise he turns back to the window and closes it as fast as possible backing a way from it.

He cases the building noticing the ghost of the woman and the body. He slips off to the side hoping he wasn't noticed, "Kayl is there any reason why someone would be turned into a ghost rather than a Risen?"
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname looks in slight horror at the mashed body and then the ghost, but follows Tace and slips away to be unnoticed. "This seems a bit odd, like somethings out of place. Do you two feel the essence radiating from this house? It's weird. It's not normal...and then we see this." She looks to Kayl, "Kayl, you feel the weird sensation this house is emanating..right?" Kaname keeps her cool as she studies the walls and ceiling, her gaze drifts to the woman and stays there. She can't look away. "Tace, look closely at that ghost figure."

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan watched as the event unfolded between the ghost, the captain, and Derek unsure of if he should intervene or not. After Derek seemed to have sorted out the situation on his own he sighed and followed Derek down towards the beach. Nathan was quite tired of the ghost unintentionally causing harm to the group but held his tongue in order to avoid any risky situations.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Luzifer and Kirako
    (PM sent to Kirako about that house stuff)

Kayl holds by Tace as he moves through the house

<I still don't know why the risen exist at all. I'd consider ghosts to be more normal. Maybe whatever happens to the risen to make them so didn't happen to the ghosts?>

Kayl turns as if he was going to address Kaname but at that point the female gets a strange look in her eye and she lunges through the table, not even bumping it as her form passes through, and continues on toward Kaname.

--------------

@Machinehead, Silver, and Keisai

Seeing them moving the ghost whispers to Nathan "Best check him out and make sure he's actually OK. I'll get in those woods and be ready to bushwhack any trouble that comes your way. But I'm nervous 'bout sticking around too long"

Aside from the whirlwind backdrop and strobe lighting from the lightning it is a nice day on the beach, and it is comfertable.

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 06:40 PM
    Threads

(OOC: Sorry about the late post. I've been busy lately.)

Adrienne yawned as she followed Derek and Nathan down to the beach. Once they were so far away, she sighed and looked around.

"If zombies don't kill us, that ghost surely will," Adrienne whispered to Sid, "He's one pain in the butt."

"Thinking of you, where ever you are..."
    Sig by me

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek Yawned as he laid back he looked up at the flashing sky. He lifted the arm that the ghost had touched and started flexing it."Man that guy is a pain..." he yawed and closed his eyes as he started to dream about being back home.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Logan kept his gaze out into darkness, every now and again looking at one of his three allies in survival. He was completely void of thought however until he felt a small pressure on his hand. The young man almost jumped in a startled state of mind, still being the same timid child that he had been a few years ago, but didn't move a muscle. Slowly his eyes shifted down to see what was making the soft touch on his hand... It was the newest member they had brought in. Hermes looked up without moving his head, to her face. It was mostly free of raindrops, being covered by the small sheet. Shizuka seemed to be something of a beacon in the darkness... Even if she was afraid...

The white haired boy opened his mouth to say something but did not. Water ran off his top lip in long streams until he finally closed his mouth again and looked out, unsure of what to do... Comfort said a small voice in his head as his hand, shakily, moved to rest on hers, "You'll be safe... I-I promise..." Logan thought twice and almost picked his hand up but realized that he couldn't. The white haired boy laughed a little, uncomfortable and looked towards Chloe and Azriel just to focus on something.
    ~The One and Only~

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information