AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 197 FirstFirst ... 3 43 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Agatha nodded and pet the owl trying to calm it. She then ripped off a part of her clothing and slowly crawled over to Saizo. She got up on one knee and tried not to put pressure on the other. She weakly tighted the cloth around Saizo's wound. "You won't die..I won't let you.." She said getting both her legs to her chest. "Zeus...Fight..please." She reached out her arm and pet the side of his face. "Go..."
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lucius kept on hooting until Agatha's name screeched out. Lucius shut up for a moment after and thought to himself.

Did I just say Agatha's name through my beak? Let me try this again...

Lucius closed his eyes and remained calm as Agatha pet him...he opened his beak and tried to speak again.

"Sai...zo...st..ay low...Go...for...le...gs"

It was in bursts but it was a start. Lucius was making progress as he nestled closer to Agatha's head.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

"You said....my name?" Agatha said, looking at the owl. "And you're...next to me.." She gasped in a sudden realization. "Lu..cius? Please tell me its you and I'm not going crazy..." She pet the feathers of the owl. She then noticed he was giving Saizo some tatics. "Lucius!" She almost yelled but her voice cracked. She felt liquid coming into her mouth again and coughed up more blood. She ignored it and looked at him. "I'm so happy your alive....and I got to see you before I die.." Her voice got more raspier and quieter by the second. Sooner or later, she knew she was going to become unconscious, and then after that occurred, she'd die.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Luzifer and Kirako

Kayl pauses and thinks a moment

<Nightmarchers in my time were quite orderly. They would appear for a number of reasons, usually ceremonial but not always, and would march from one location to another, killing anyone who got in their way. From what I know they would never be found standing around.

They can simply walk through any barrier in their way so that is no protection, hiding is thought to be more effective though.

Ideally having helpful spirits, and especially having ancestors in their number, can save you.

But I must admit things are strange now. I've never seen the dead rise in the manner of the fleshy monstrosities walking around outside. I've seen the Nightmarchers kill a fool on a couple of occasions, but they were simply dead afterwards. >

Turning towards Kaname he continues

<As for what to do, we should find this place you speak of. Though really what is needed ultimately is to find out what is going on here. I am used to being the one who understands what baffles others, I do not like being left in the dark, and I think these are important times.

My temple isn't being used, and I don't know of another, so your...place, is the best idea of where to go next that I have. Also I'd like to know the history that I've missed out on, that can be important. >

He pauses a moment

<You two would have mentioned if there was another temple of my people on the island wouldn't you? >

After that he starts looking around again in hidden nooks and crannies.

(In the building there are switches, it seems power is out, there are also land line telephones, but they don't seem to be working, which is odd as phones usually operate in a power outage.

Also I suppose a bit of a riddle for you, hopefully one that applies to your countries as well, even if someone never goes out of their way get a map, almost every home has at least a simple map of the town inside it. Where is it found? )

-----------------------------------

@Silver, Keisai, and Machinehead

The ghostly man seems to think for a bit.

"Pass over? Well I have no idea how to do that, but maybe you're right about that unfinished business stuff.

I guess I never got married. Always wanted to do that. Not sure what else. Well, I still owe Johnny some beers, so that would be unfinished business, but if it's been a long time I reckon Johnny IS finished. "

------------------------------------------

@Hax, LB, CD, and Rogue

The dead closing in from the sides approach the group. Though since you aren't surrounded at least they're all coming from one direction.

Walter, being injured, initially steps back to avoid combat, but engages one after all when it becomes apperant that the group is outnumbered in this wave and he doesn't want his friends being overwhelmed.

He manages to fend a knife weilding dead off and actually knock them down. Jacob does even better, picking up a rock, using it to fend off a hatchet blow and managing to than smash the face of his opponent in. It seems to blind the thing for a moment , and Jacob goes a little crazy smashing its bones.

Sam however takes a knife into his belly and is than pushed down by the dead, trying ot use his hand and the tire iron to keep it from stabbing him again.

Zeus takes a club blow closing with a dead, but gets them to the ground and starts to savage their body.

Saizo (by chance but still) manages to deftly loop of a leg of the first dead charging him, alowing him to pick up the sixth that was about to get at Agatha. He knocks it down and moves in to finish it off, but a surprisingly deft kick from the ground from the dead stalls saizo enough for it to lung forward and put it's knife through his left shoe, severing the outside two toes, and causing saizo to fall down.

He doesn't stay down long though. Getting up and eventually defeating his opponent. Zeus finishes ravaging the dead he had engaged as Jacob turns his rock to surprising the dead pressing down on Sam.

Zeus then moves on and attacks the dead that Walter has managed ot keep kicking down for this time when it tries to get up.

After a few moments the group realizes they've beaten this wave, as the dead lay twitching innefectively on the ground. Though Sam is vomiting up blood(wound is not quickly fatal however, so he has a while). Saizo can also feel his wound opening up again. While not a bad hit, the bruising from that blow will slow Zeus down a little.

On the ground are the weapons the dead were carrying; four kitchen type knives, a clublike branch, and one larger wrench.

The last five dead in the area are closing in.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 05-08-2010 at 11:57 PM.

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek sighed. "I don't think he is hear for a reason he is here because of those Indians." Derek sat up and crossed his legs."We did something that made them mad and were the ones paying for it.... At least that's what i believe."

Never Give In, Never Give up.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan thought for a moment on the idea of these ghosts passing over and said "That is supposing that these ghosts play by those rules. In other words they may be chained spirits stuck on the island by some unknown force. I mean I'm pretty certain that if these ghosts are also mixed in with what i suppose could be spirits of the island then they aren't holding themselves to the island because of their own wills. Then again since I'm assuming none of us has any idea on the situation or it's cause we could both be completely off in exactly what these are and why they are still lingering around the island." Nathan then began to make an examination of the spot where the ghostly man's arm had entered his chest.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Aga...tha...Agath...a...Agatha..."

Lucius finally got the hang of it and started speaking slowly.

"As you know, I am dead, hence me being an owl. I was given a second chance at life, presumably by my sacrifice in saving Tom, Dan and Jessica as well as another girl whose name I don't remember. I never forgot about you, Agatha...ever. If the gods decide to give you a second chance at life, I pray that they either put your soul into the body of another owl or figure something else out for you."

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(Sick GM needs to send some PMs, but I'll at least make a post )
    @Raycaptain, Maru, and Neolynn

Standing on the house Logan looks down. Due to the overhang he can't really get a view of the dead at the door. However in the silent lightning he gets ot survey the suroundings.

Smock from the wreckage of the hotel drifts up through the air as embers glow.

Some moving fires indicate that some dead are still burning, but there aren't many, they must be going out, or simply have burned up.

However a steady stream of dead are approaching the building. Dozens. Some are going after the clubhouse though. Since he doesn't hear anyone, Logan can't tell if the dead simply go after buildings, or if there is someone in there.

There are still some buildings associated with the resort standing in the distance. So either the dead must give up and move on...or maybe there isn't anyone still in them?

------------------------------------------------------------------

@Hax, Rogue, LB, and CD

Having seem them coming Walter, Jacob, Sam, Saizo, and Zeus prepare for the dead to approach.

Moving in to strike Saizo stumbles and barely rolls away from his attacker before he'd have been hit by a garden pickaxe.

held by an overweight but fairly sizable dead man.

Sam retreats against the next knife weilding dead approaching him, purely in defensive mode, but not willing to simply leave it free to stab his friends. So far it can't manage to reach him

Initially walter seems to be doing well, but is felled by a chair leg to the head. He's stunned.

Jacob comes in swinging with his stone from behind a tree but doesn't manage to take out his knife weilding assailent. Doesn't get hurt either though.

Zeus manages to eviscerate the dead trying to stab him, the dead lady in pajamas with the knife sways strangely as if she can't really control how her upper body is positioned, but after staggering back she starts advancing again as Zeus shackes off the stuff that was tangling him up.

(Walter is potentially in big trouble without assistance)

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Things were getting worse, Walter now hit the ground with a thud after being hit by a chair leg to the head. Although Jacob missed his attack, he managed to keep his hide clean while Sam is backing off from all the action. Jacob now charged the zombies that were going to kill Walter, in hopes to save him.

(Jacob) "Damnit...Walter..."
    (Sam) "I broke a sweat that time..."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Tace picked up the phone book, hefting it up and carrying it with him into the kitchen. he began looking around for some random items. he grabbed two small pots and fill them with silverware and then, using tape, covered them completely so that the silverware within wouldn't come out. "This might work" he said, "I have a theory. The Risen without nearby Nightmarchers seem to just mill about randomly without purpose. I have a feeling that this results from a lack of intelligence. they might blindly follow loud noises. If I throw something like these items, they should follow the noise of the pot and give us space to move in case their are too many in our path." He turn to Kayl, "do you think that would work?" As he spoke he grabbed some larger kitchen knives. He still had the dagger that Kaname had given him but extras couldn't hurt and they might even be thrown. Ideally, he wouldn't use them, but he would rather ere on the side of caution.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

OOC: Sorry it's so short.

Shizuka wiped her eyes and finally stopped shivering. She was a lot calmer then she just was. "It's okay, I'm fine now." she said quietly. She looked at Logan and she herself herd the banging.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kirako and Luzifer

Kayl thinks for a moment

<You could be right. I'm used to being among the dead, but never these spirits that are hanging onto their dead flesh like this. I'd offer to test it out for you, but I can't pick things up.

I'll suggest being careful where you throw them. As far as I can tell they're still using their eyes. So you don't want them to see you where you lead them. "

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname looks to Tace, "I think that's a brilliant plan to try!" She smiles widely, "It can't hurt to try anything that could work. But, how are we going to go about it? Are we going to just go outside and continue on our way while having these noise makers with us in case of risen? That will draw attention because as we walk, it will make noise and we'll be spotted in no time. So...what do you think we should do?" Addressing both Tace and Kayl as she spoke. Kaname picks up some big kitchen knifes as well and searches for small objects to be put inside the pots.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

So many thoughts were entering and leaving Logan's head it made him sick to his stomach. Fear of falling, fear of pain, fear of death. However, he had no time to question himself. The young man was up here for a reason... Logan clsoed his eyes, tuning out the world for just a moment to think. An idea came to mind... The roof wasn't big but it was big enough...

"You guys!" Logan half yelled half whispered, scared they would not hear him but even more so that the creatures marching around in the mist and fog would, "Can you get up here? I don't know how long the door can hold and I can't see them. If you come up here... Maybe we can wait it out," A distant lightning flash made him almost lose his balance, "And bring a sheet or something... We're going to get wet," Logan leaned over the edge, down to the window, putting his hand out towards it for one of them to take, so he could help them up.
    ~The One and Only~

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan looked towards the water and back into the direction of the resort as if he was making a decision. he then turned to the group and ghostly figure and said "I wouldn't suggest capturing one of those things. That is if we can even pick one off. They seem to travel in formation with little to no stragglers so we'd have our work cut out for us. Then again we could just walk around areas like the mountains and such trying to find any other spirits that aren't trying to kill us. Maybe they would know more about our current situation."

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

Shizuka saw Logan reach out to help each person grouping with them. I can't be scared anymore. I've got to toughen up, or I won't live to see the storm pass... She reached for Logan's hand and pulled myselfup along with him. She had a relatively small sheet she had found right before going up.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Derek looked at Nathan." Be the best idea i guess." derek sighed." though we should rest first before going anywhere.If we get into trouble we might not have the energy to fight back."

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio shoutedto the oters, "Get away, i'll hold them off just get out of here". He charged at the dead , it was now or never he'd allow them to escape and then worry about trying to get off this island. Gripping the two kitchen knives tightly he threw hislef once more into the fray. he jus hoped that his arm injury wouldn't slow him down.

OOC- got tired of waithing for the others so i'm either going to get Glaudio to link up with another group or have him die fighting.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Machine, Keisai, and Silver

John listens a moment.

"Hurm. Well, It might be easier if we went after some o' them that are still living. They're always going on about being connected to their ancestors and stuff. So I bet that they'll know something if we ask the right way.

Uh....there are still some of 'em alive on the island right? Or did we send 'em all off to reservations like back on the mainland?

Still, maybe we could head toward where you think natives might be, and we'll nab whoever looks good to grab alive or dead."

he then responds to Derek.

"Well, I can respect needing a good rest. But we're vulnerable out here. I'm sure that boy and those other than ran off have gone and gotten all their friends and are on their way back here. And I don't intend to be here when they do!"

-----------------------

@noelynn and Raycaptain

Most of the island seems to have the silent lightning overhead. But only your local area shows signs of a storm. It looks like perhaps the smoke from the hotel is seeding the clouds overhead, as dark colored rain begins to drip down on you.

Luckily this should put out the last of the flaming zombies. However the rain is fairly nasty, so you huddle under the small sheet, as the dead bang away below.

-----------------------------

@Kirako and Luzifer

Kayl says "Time is of the essence, likely, so I'd suggest we keep moving, if we know where we are going. "

Looking around Kaname finds there are plenty of tchochkes and silverware to make noise with. There are a number of knives in the kitchen, but the biggest ones seem to be missing.

----------------------------

@Gaz

Glaudio charges at the dead, and he sees some more support arriving from those behind him. But doesn't have time to pay attention to who.

Looking at the incoming dead he moves to the side. Charging one with an axe. Initially it seems like this is about to backfire on him as the thing swings faster than expected. He manages to avoid the axe but is off balances and gets kicked down.

However he swats away the strong blow aimed at his head with his off hand. He feels the impact jar through his arm and his pinky finger flies off into the night. But Glaudio doesn't slow down and regains his feet as his opponent brings the axe aroudn to a ready position.

As the next time they rush in glaudio again avoids the axe and this time uses his bulk and strength to avoid its attempt to knock him down. He eviserates the thing with his knife...which has less effect than he might like. But in the next exchange he grabs its arm with his injured hand and cuts it off at the elbow joint.

He sees more dead coming in on him from the sides, cutting him off from the othersas they disengage from the dead. So he (presumably) stabs the knife through his clothes for a simple sheath, grabs the axe, and makes a break for it.

(2 Karma to avoid the hand damage)

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

MICHAEL

Nothing happens.

Either Michael's question has just made him realize how crazy he sounded, following the people who he thinks is going to eat him, or he just decided to continue and do the next crazy thing: shut up and stare into space.

"Ooookay, well you see, we'd love to stand around and hang out with you like this all day, but we've got to get moving," he says as he inches away from the crazy dude.

"You're welcome to join us, if you want?" Alika said nervously.

"What?!" Michael whispers at Alika, "You don't invite weird scary people as we walk through a dark and dangerous place where the chance of death is FATALLY high!"

"I... didn't want to piss him off. I mean he does look the like the type that would want to eat us, instead of the other way around!" Alika replied, still really scared.

Michael continued to inch away from the dude, keeping his eye on him, just in case he does something weird.

"Fee, let's go get you some clothes, ok?" Michael whispers.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Yea neither do we. but if were out there with out a rest we will be just as vulnerable as we are here." Derek sighed."Do whatever you want. your already dead there is nothing they can do to you."

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio ran, the dead swarming behind him. Running from danger wasn't part of his nature but tiredness and his wounds seemed to be getting the better of him, desperate to leve the dead behind and find a place to rest he ran blindly through the forest.He was unsure what has happened to the othere or even where he was going but when he finally stopped he could no longer hear the dead.

Tearing his shirt into strips he was able to make primitive bandages to wrap around his arm and hand injuries. Suddenly he remembered the second bottle of rum which he uncorked and took a swig of before checking his pockets to find out what he had. A handfull of nails, two kitchen knives, an axe and half a bottle of rum. Ditching one of the knives and sticking the other in his belt he hefted the axe over his shoulders and walked in the dierection that he tought the coast might be.

OOC- save the karma for something big sunnyside.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee kept close to Micheal as he began inching away. She reached out and grabbed his hand again, watching the crazy over Micheal's shoulder. She glanced at Andrew then over at Alika, who for some reason was inviting the crazy man to come with them. Her eyes became wide as saucers.

"I don't think it would be smart to add more people to our group. We're already kind of big, what with three humans and two ghosts. We're getting kind of crowded, you know?" she said, trying her hardest to be subtle and calm, though she really wanted to bolt as fast as her powerful legs would carry her.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Change, Janjee, LB and Mirun

(OOC: Mirun, you can still jump back in almost anytime by saying you'd been following the group. Which isn't all that hard. LB, I'm presuming Andrew is moving with the group until further notice)

After a few more awkward moments the group moves out the clearing, and continues moving along. Trying to keep up with the native (Mahoe), who seems to have an advantage in the rugged terrain due to seeming to not weigh anything, and possibly not getting tired.

Eventually the group runs into Mahoe coming back the other way. He says something only Andrew understands.

Alika translates for the others: "He says that dead are coming from that direction. Um. You know what, all the shops in town are overpriced anyway. Lets, uh, go to a shop out in the country a ways. It's a lovely place."

Alika heads off in a different direction, having no trouble keeping up with Mahoe this time.

Eventually you leave the woods and are walking over more open terrain. But before too long you see a house all on it's own just off of a road up ahead. Cautiously the group approaches.

An older woman in a blue dress than steps out of the front door with an umbrella as if she expected rain and walks out towards her mail box. However as she starts down the steps she suddenly looks around as if in shock at the sky and horizen around here, in the process she sees your group, takes one look, screams, and runs back into the house.

Alika yells out. "Malia! Wait! It's me Alika!"

(OOC: I might chime in with posts here and there, but I'll give you guys some lattitude with this one. Any of you can post for Malia. She's an islander of mixed native descent, but doesn't speak the native language. But she does run a simple little clothing shop out of the first floor living and dinning rooms of her house, while she sleeps and lives on the second story. Some of it is traditional, and some of it is more modern. Some items like jeans have just be purchased, but there are a lot of other clothes that were made by her or her friends.

She had no idea anything unusual was going on. She just thought it was going to rain. Alika brings tourists around now and then, so she knows him.)

-------------------------------------------------------
    @Keisai (I'll give Machine and Silver a chance to post)

-----------------------------------------------------

@Gaz, Kei of the flame, CD, LB, Rogue Devil, Suzumi, xRiikox, and Hax

As the group around Agatha prepare to keep up the fight the ground begins to shift amongst them.

LANDSLIDE! A plume of fire can be seen at the top of the valley you are in not too far off of the side of the city. Perhaps the old volcano is waking up. However at the moment you're more concerned with the ground under you sliding down towards the ocean.

People are thrown this way and that, but the entangled roots of the trees make the ground more or less hold together while it slides.

Zeus easily disengages from the maimed dead attacking him and grabs agatha, keeping her from being pulled under. Similarly Jacob manages to get ahold of Walters hand as they get tossed about in the air as the landslide travels down.

As it goes through the gully below it rides down in the gap and than ramps up the side, throwing the contents ahead of it, as it continues.

Lucious looks down from the sky as things finally come to a halt. He can almost instinctively feel where Thomas is, and had kept an eye on Agatha. Looking around he can also see Walter, Sam, and Jacob as well as a large man with an injured arm he hadn't seen before. Some dead are also in the area, but they're still trying to dig themselves out.

Nearby Daniel pushes something off of himself and gasps for air. Looking over he realizes that what had been throw on top of him, along with some dirt, was Lucious's body. His head is pretty smashed, and a piece of bone in the rough shape of a sword (except the jagged end where the pommel would be) has been stuck through his body.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

OOC: Sorry for my absence, back in action again!!!

The landslide caused Saizo to lose balance, he still managed to safely get down to the end and saw everyone was ok. He suddenly felt his wound opening again but it was just the pain making it feel like it was opening again.
    " I have to protect them." Saizo said wiping the blood off with his shirt, " Is everyone alright?"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information