AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 197 FirstFirst ... 38 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 58 98 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Tace nodded, as sharp pain bounced around the distant qualia. It was there but at the same time not there, easily pushed off to one side as he mused on more important issues. The tattoo acted as a ward? Interesting, he wondered as to the means whereby such a result was achieved but ultimately decided that he didn't have enough information to make a reliable conclusion.

Still, he wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth though he would note to do so at a later occasion. "I'll keep that in mind"
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname keeps stretching the skin, like Kayl told her. Noticing pain in Tace's eyes for a moment struck worry in Kaname, though she knows what the cause is, she shouldn't feel worried. Maybe she sensing what's to come. Something big must be about to happen..and these tattoos may be the thing to save their lives. She looks up at Kayl, who is working away at Tace's tattoo, "Kayl.." sincere look in her eyes, "thank you, for helping us. I really appreciate it, Nanalie does too, and Tace." She smiles warmly at Kayl.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Marudashi, Noelynn, 3Pyon and Raycaptain

(I presume that all characters are inside at the moment, and that Chloe moved quickly to secure the building. )

For the moment things are silent in the building.

----------------------------

@Luzifer and Kirako

< You're welcome. I'm not sure why I'm so comfortable with those of inferior bloodlines, especially a male. I guess there must be something about your demenor. >

He continues moving Kaname's hands over Tace's body a while longer.

<Done!>

As he completes the tattoo there is no flash of light or anything. But it does begin to seem strange to Tace and Kaname. The same sort of impression they'd been getting from the rocks and the cliff.

<Alright, now lets make our way to this>

"lirary"

<Ugh. I hope I don't have to say that out loud once I've seen the thing>
    Last edited by sunnyside; 04-21-2010 at 03:59 PM.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Kotonoha flinched a little as the owl landed on her shoulder, perching itself there and hooting. The unexpected movement caused her eyes to be drawn to look at its face, and was surprised to see that its eyes were quite intelligent, not at all like the stupid look most animals had. She smirked. Maybe this would make a good companion...

Sheathing her katana with a sharp movement, she moved her hand to stroke its beak.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname smiles once more at Kayl as the tattoo on Tace is completed. Then that strange feeling from before at the rocks and the same with the cliff come across them. "Tace..do you feel any different?" Wondering if he felt the same odd sensation as she did, though, maybe not since he didn't have someone fuse with him. "Kayl," she smiles warmly, "let's get going to the library, and don't worry about saying the word, it's ok."

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

Resident Japanese Girl
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Jessica took Kotonaha's hand and got to her feet. She walked over to the nearest soldier and knelt to examine him. He was dead as dead can be.

"Daniel?" Jessica called. "Did you leave any of them alive? I want to know why they attacked us."

She looked around. She couldn't see Daniel or Thomas anywhere. Or the dog (not that she really cared). It seemed to have been replaced by...was that an owl? anyway.

Jessica silently removed the dead soldier's boots. They were about 3 sizes too big for her, but she really wasn't in any situation to complain. Besides, they would provide much better protection for her feet then her ruined sandals. Jessica returned to the boulder as Kotonoha began petting the owl.

"So what are we doing?" she asked as she began to unlace the boots.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wish I could say something to answer Jessica's question but whatever. Koto's giving me comfort...a feeling I have not experienced for a while. I'll be grateful for that.

Lucius shook his head really quick and continued cleaning his feathers. He flew over to Jessica and landed on the dead soldier she was at, hooting for her attention.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Saizo watched as some zombies ran from his position and he sighed with relief, he decided to follow Agatha's shouting secretly in the shadows.
    " Give me some time." Saizo said in a low voice, " I'm on my way."
    He jumped from tree to tree to go and help Agatha

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ Hax, Kei, Suzumi, xRiikox, and LB

(I wasn't sure if Mana was actually seaching the body. If she did besides the clothing he had a survival knife, some nylon rope, a pair of handcuffs, and a stun gun

He also has some more shotgun shells in the pockets of his jacket. Some seem to be regular shells, but others seem to have a chunk of rubber where the shot should be.

He also have a wallet and keys with some money, credit cards, and a drivers licence. Looks like he used to be ʻAlika Palakiko )

----------------------------------------------

@Rogue, CD, LB, and Suzumi

Daniel moves off into the woods, while he's good at being sneaky, this was fairly easy as he's moving behind the dead.

As he gets closer to her, he sees that while most of the dead are going for a van, a pack of perhaps a half dozen that must have been closer to her has been closing in on Agatha. It looks like they'll get to her before Saizo could get to them, but he does see them before they reach her.

(And hoping LB gets a net connection so we can see what his NPCs do).

Zeus continues running through the woods, but he's still quite some distance off.

------------------------------------------------

@Luzifer and Kirako

(Mostly just waiting on Tace, but I wanted to mention that since you two are the only ones with any idea where the city is, you'll have to initiate leaving the sea cave. Getting back up on land will require a brief scamble up some loose rock and a short bit of rock climbing. After that it's shrubs and woods in the area)
    --------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by sunnyside; 04-21-2010 at 10:25 PM.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan took the bag from Adrienne and turned just in time to see Derek collapsing. He gave a sigh as he walked over to him at his ordinary walking pace. he gave Derek a nudge with his foot and began to bring him further onto shore. When they reached the area where the captain was sitting Nathan nudged Derek with the tip of his shoe some more and said "Come on least you can do is get up a bit. if i am to help you i need you to be somewhat conscious." Nathan reached into his bag and pulled out a pair of gloves and a bottle of disinfectant, some sterilized pads, and bandage wraps. He then called Adrienne and Sid over and said to them "Look i need you two to help me with this. I'm sure at least one of you knows how to use a basic first aid kit right? Well i need you to completely disinfect the wounds with the disinfectant and pads and then wrap them up while i do a normal examination on Derek." Nathan then looked at Derek and said "Okay i need you to tell me if there are any other areas on you that are in any amount of pain and anything else that you may be feeling. Any cooperation is suggested as it is your life in my hands and i don't need you bleeding out because of withheld information." Nathan then took the pain-pills out of his pocket and handed one to Derek. He then said "Here this should knock out a bit of the pain that comes from the disinfecting of the wounds. And you should be able to at least walk without falling down in pain. After this you should be able to rest until we decide it's time to move again."

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Sunny PM'ed me with the information for this so don't throw a fit.)

Lucius was weary...exhausted from coping with second existence. A voice rang a little louder than expected in his mind. A woman spoke to him about her great granddaughter being carried by some men through the woods. This was the perfect time to help. He began hooting wildly at Koto, Dan and Thomas to get their attention.

Come on you guys, pay attention. We could have another ally with us if we make it in time.

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek turned over and sighed."Just my chest." he was tired after pounding on that shark thing he was tired and wanted to sleep.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 06:40 PM
    Threads

Adrienne moved Sid aside.

"I can disinfect his wounds, but I'm no doctor. I haven't done this in a while," She moved over and disinfected Derek's wounds carefully. She didn't want to hurt him anymore, "I think that should be good for the disinfecting. I'll grab the wraps and bandage you up." Adrienne took the bandages and began to wrap them around Derek.

"Thinking of you, where ever you are..."
    Sig by me

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

(OOC: I guess I'll take the liberty to have Daniel look through the man's things then.)

Daniel made his way back to the group with the shotgun and Ak in hand. "Jessica I'm okay, how about the others." He said noticing her putting on the boots. He looked over and saw Koto with an Owl on her shoulder. He then turned back to Jessica. "And to answer your question, neither one of the two I fought did I leave alive. I killed them both, It was either that or they kill me." As Jessica put on the boots, Daniel searched the man and found some helpful things on his person. "Hmm, this will help in the long run. Extra shells," He said as he picked up the case that the man held the shells in. (Assuming he had a case or some sort of holding mechanism.) "A stun gun," He said handing it over to Jessica. "I don't think you're weak but this will surely come in handy." He continued to search the man. "Handcuffs, a knife and some rope." Daniel took the man's knife case and strapped it to himself. "Since I left my knife in the other guy a few ways down, I'll be keeping this If no one minds." He then pulled the Ak from his back. "Out of all of us here who can use this the best." He said waiting for a reply.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

(Sam) "Looks like we have more tools at our disposal."
    (Jacob) "Good, we can use them to take out those zombies if we ever cross any of them."
    (Walter) "We need to get off of this island once we gathered everyone. We can't leave our friends behind."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thomas noted the owl with Lucius' presence. It couldn't be but it had to be him.

(Thomas) Lucius, is that you?
    Last edited by Light Buster; 04-22-2010 at 10:56 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Tace shook his head, "No I don't feel particularly different, just a little sore." He stood up stretching the sore parts of his body. His body groaned with distant agony and fatigue. He didn't know how much longer his body could keep going this night but he was going to have to keep moving if he was going to find the answers to this enigma.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Luzifer and Kirako

Kayl steps outside the cave, standing on the water. He looks around

<Looks like the coast is clear. Come on out and lets get going. I have no idea where this thing is.>

-------------------------------------

@Silver, Keisai and Bannanna

The captain drinks down his beverage and reaches for a second

"Don't worry, I'll keep myself well within my limits. "

Derek is bleeding into the bandages, but they certainly seem to be helping to reduce the flow of blood.

-------------------------------------

@CD, Suzumi, LB, and Rogue

Sam, Jacob and Walter scround around in the Van. Managing to locate a tire iron. It's of the cross type, but it's still metal

Mana watches as the dead come closer to the van.

In the woods Agatha manages to hear the smallish pack of dead approaching between yells.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 04-23-2010 at 12:37 AM.

Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Kotonoha watched as Jessica struggled with the boots, noting that her sandals had been totally ruined. And no wonder. Those weren't made to last.

"So what are we doing?"

"We'll have to somehow find our way out of here," she called, a little distracted. There seemed to be no-one left in their vicinity, save for the few dead soldiers, and she wondered where Lucius had gone...but anyway. "We should probably continue walking, it's not safe here - "

Just then the owl started to hoot wildly, flapping its wings like it wanted to take her ear off. "What? What is it?" She asked a little stupidly, trying to ward it off before something Did happen.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When the owl settled again, Lucius heard Thomas in his head and replied...

Tom??? Tom! It's me. As you might have guessed, I'm at the bottom of the ridge with the guy I brought with me. We landed on some jagged rocks and well, here I am, an short-eared owl with a mental link to you. In addition to that, I can communicate with spirits and such on the island as long as they have been here. Lately, I've gotten a request from someone about her living great-granddaughter being carried by some men in the woods. The woman is out cold more than likely otherwise they wouldn't be carrying her. You should help her as she may just be a good ally to have.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Agatha looked around hearing moaning and movement. She then realized the pain she had and collapsed to the ground. She closed one eye out of pain and began to breath heavily again. "Why, now?!" She asked herself, her voice getting raspy. Her head felt dizzy and her vision blurred. Slowly, she began to crawl into some bushes trying to make as little noise as possible.

Meanwhile, Zeus tried running to Agatha scent as it grew weaker but found himself hopeless. He barked loudly and howled trying to see if she could hear him. He then remembered her hearing could have zoned in and out. He whined and ran on. He had to get to her before something happened.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Medicated a bit at the moment. But hopefully this will come out OK.
    Also Hax's ability comes from using an advantage, again taking something not directly combat oriented)

-----------

@CD, Rogue, and LB

The dead scurry to where they had seen and heard Agatha only to find her not there. One, a middle aged man in pajamas with skin that seems to have frostbite looking blackness on his face and throat, smacks a tree angrilly a few times with a hammer it's carrying.

They start looking around the area, while Zeus, still a couple minutes out, hurries on his way.

Saizo, from his higher vantage point, saw Agatha hide.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 04-23-2010 at 09:27 PM.

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname steps out with Tace and stands next to Kayl. She looks over to Tace and smiles, "Let's go." As she dives into the water.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

(Thomas) Okay, also can you make contact with Andrew? I think he's a spirit himself and can use a sitrep.

Thomas hoped that Lucius got what he said.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I will try but don't count on it being successful.

Lucius closed his eyes and hoped for the best...Talking with Andrew would be nice.

Andrew? Andrew, answer back. It's me, Lucius. Tom said to talk to you provided that you can hear me first.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(PM sent to LB)

------------

@Kirako and Luzifer

As Kaname swims through the choppy water she starts to get used to the stange sensations of having another thing inside her, gaining strength she didn't previously have from it.

She also feels an inner happiness. Kaname still can't really communicate properly with Nanalie, but she gets a brief vision presumably from Nanalies point of view of swimming and a feeling of enjoyment along with it.

Back at the cave Kayl turns towards Tace.

<Well, I guess that has a lower profile than trying to climb up the wall, I'll try and keep myself mostly hidden in the rocks as I follow along on shore. Shoot me a tought if you have problems in the water, even if you can't see me I should still percieve you if you think hard enough.>

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information