AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 197 FirstFirst ... 35 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 06:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

"God forbid we actually get something to go right," Adrienne whispered under her breath. She sighed and looked around anxiously, "We don't have anything to stop it with. Nothing but our own bodies."

"Thinking of you, where ever you are..."
    Sig by me

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee was stunned as the man crashed out of nowhere, coming upon the group suddenly. Her heart jarred for a moment with the thought that he might be turned before she realized he was completely hysterical. Then she was just relieved to have found someone new.

She was about to respond to his crazed questions when Micheal broke out into a reunion with the man. Fee was filled with curiousity at first, but it quickly turned to exasperation as the water works lasted... and lasted... and lasted... Fee let out a sigh when the men finally let go of each other.

"Guys, this is Alika. He's my tour guide." She stared at the guy skeptically for a moment before moving forward to take his hand.

"Hello, Alika. Nice to meet you. My name is Fee, and that's Andrew," she said, gesturing to herself and Andrew respectively. She studied the man, still not quite sure where this was going to go.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Change, Janajee, and LB

The native spirit seems curious about the newcomer. He moves closer staring at them.

---------------------------------

@3PYON, Maru, Ray and Noelynn

(You're still in the same position of having a chance to get inside before the dead arrive. )

-----------------------------------

(Machinehead is usually a reliable poster, so I'll give him until tomorrow to make a post)

--------------------------------------

@Kirako and Luzifer

Kayl looks at Kaname for a moment. <I'm making a tattoo. I suppose your culture doesn't have knowledge of them. In any case you're fortunate enough to have enough mana in yourself through your recent endevors and you seem to have made a friend in her> he indicates Nanalie with a tilt of his head.

<You should appreciate that by the way. While this shouldn't be a problem for her directly, it puts a lot of...trust in me not to abuse knowing your symbols>

He continues smacking the small bone into Kaname's flesh, occasionally stopping to dip it in the small gourd Tace is holding. You start to recognize the shape you slowly and painstakingly first carved into the stones earlier.

Junior Member ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2010 10:29 PM
    Threads

Looking at Sora and giving her a smile Yumi replied, "It's ok I can ask some of the others." She then turned to one of the people in the group carrying a bag and asked to see inside.

Once the bag was opened she carefully looked through the contents to find the knife that had been used not long ago on one of their own. Wipping the blade along the ground to clear it of blood still left on it she then stood up satisfied with what she found. Looking at it closely she then noticed that it looked familiar, thinking hard as to remember were she had seen this knife before she then remembered that when she had first run upon the group, the ones that had parted them to go their own way, one of the men had been hurt by this same knife.

'If the time comes I will be sure to use this on them,' Yumi thought to herself looking at the knife.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

(Sorry about the long wait. I've been a bit busy the past few days.)

Nathan began to think about a way to stop the shark-man's attack. He looked around the boat to see if he could see anything of use. he then remembered about the oxygen filled syringe that he had stashed in his pocket earlier. he turned to the others and said "assuming this thing can be killed and has a body similar to a human or shark i have something that could possibly do it in. The only problem with this plan is that whoever does this could get their arm bitten off or worse. And if this doesn't work we might be out of luck seeing as we don't exactly have anything else to fight back with." Nathan then brought out the syringe and showed it to the others. After doing this he said "now this is a very simple plan you will need to uncap this syringe and jab it into that thing where you think it is softest. After doing this you will press the plunger all the way down until it won't go any further. Just as long as you get the syringe deep enough and into one of the millions of veins in that thing it should work. although your best bet may be one of it's arms or legs." Nathan then began to wait for any questions or volunteers on what he knew was probably a suicide mission.
    Last edited by Sr Machinehead; 04-12-2010 at 10:46 PM.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname sighs with relief, "I thought..you were going to put poison in me..or something. Please, tell me, why a tattoo?" Getting used to the pain now, she loosens up but keeps staring at the cave ceiling. She looks over to Nanalie and smiles the best she could, "Nanalie, thank you." Kaname notices how the tattoo is coming along and sees that it's like the carving she did in the stone before, when her and Tace first met Nanalie.

She says aloud, "Why this?" Panic rising, thoughts wandering, -What if....what if when this is finished..I'll become one of them? Is that the only way to be saved from the Nightmarchers and this wound? Am I to become like Nanalie and Kayl?- Blank expression on her facial features now as she slowly turns her head back to the ceiling again.
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 04-12-2010 at 10:49 PM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Change Of Color View Post
    Fee was stunned as the man crashed out of nowhere, coming upon the group suddenly. Her heart jarred for a moment with the thought that he might be turned before she realized he was completely hysterical. Then she was just relieved to have found someone new.

She was about to respond to his crazed questions when Micheal broke out into a reunion with the man. Fee was filled with curiousity at first, but it quickly turned to exasperation as the water works lasted... and lasted... and lasted... Fee let out a sigh when the men finally let go of each other.

"Guys, this is Alika. He's my tour guide." She stared at the guy skeptically for a moment before moving forward to take his hand.

"Hello, Alika. Nice to meet you. My name is Fee, and that's Andrew," she said, gesturing to herself and Andrew respectively. She studied the man, still not quite sure where this was going to go.
    MICHAEL

"Hi. Sorry about the crying, but you know you'd cry too if you wake up to see the girl you're sleeping next to is all bloody and is also trying to kill you," Alika replied.

Then he notices the curios see-through ghost taking steps closer to him,

"<I can't believe this. Ghosts, zombies and warriors in my hometown. Dear LORD what is going on?!>" Alika spouted in what can be assumed is his native language

(OOC: No one else in the group is meant to understand this, but the native-ghost can understand this, and hopefully would start speaking to Alika.)

"Dude, Alika, stop speaking in words we can't understand. We're having an already hard time talking to that guy, what with the language barrier," Michael said, as well as adding silently to himself, and the fact that he is a ghost isn't at all helping my nerves

"Sorry, man. I'm just scared that's all,"

"Me too man,"

There would have been another embarrassing scene of sobbing like little girls but Michael and Alika decided, silently of course, that once a day should be enough.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"I'll tell you what's happening. Some warriors popped out and killed people at the Lanai Resort, turning them into zombies. We now have a zombie apocolypse on our hands and I was one of those victims, as you can see by my ghost form. Luckly, my body was disintigrated when I was overwhelmed but my friends are still alive and they're probably losing their minds. Sorry for the update on the situation and it's nice to meet you Alika."

Andrew wanted to get aquanted with this new guy quick, after what's going on while looking at the spirit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Thomas) Great. Is my friend losing my mind?

Thomas kept his guard up, keeping an eye out for anyone else that would try to kill them.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 04-12-2010 at 11:32 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lucius looked up at what was to be the sky and heard the voice again.

You have done very well, Lucius. Most succumb to their own past but you, having no need to look back have managed to beat your past. As promised, you will be given a second chance at life. Your soul will be placed within the body of an animal. Your mind will be most connected with the mind of the man you call Thomas.

With a smile and a flash of light, Lucius was flying in a transparent form to his destination...an animal to take residence in. The flash occurred again and Lucius opened his eyes to find himself shaking water off his...wings???

This is strange...I've become a bird...What kind though? It's probably something small no doubt. I wonder if I'm able to see Andrew now that I'm kinda dead.

Lucius began his semi-long flight back to the resort to see what was going on.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 04-12-2010 at 11:59 PM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Tace continued to simply watch and talk, "I can't tell you exactly how your culture came to be forgotten, both because I am not from the area as well as because I'm not exactly what civilization you are. I mean, you could have been a local island people that was replaced by another people and another and another until mine came along much later. At which point you may have already been the myth of a legend. Though from the frequency in which you describe the Nightmarching occurring I'm led to assume you couldn't have vanished that long ago. In which case, your demise was the slow annihilation of assimilation. Simply put my people came along and have since had the power in the area though we (to my knowledge, allowed the local island people to maintain themselves to whatever degree they wished as long as they followed our laws. however, over time, they drifted into our lifestyle until they were no longer your civilization but rather a different shade of ours. That... is the most likely circumstance."

Tace continued to ratchet off the information he had available to him, carefully avoid the mention of certain choice bits that might incriminate him of being... undependable, "As to the mana talk I have scarcely an inkling as to what it pertains. I mean my culture has indiginized the word mana into a truism of a genre of gaming. I'm not sure that has any meaning to you, but suffice to say that it means that whatever trappings your culture may have granted the term it has shifted into a mode more palatable to our own tastes. I know even less as to how I might have accrued it, so I shall take your word for it that I have."

"Oh and not to correct you but we do have knowledge of the tattooing practice which is quite common, though the mystical elements have largely fallen out of favor."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

OCC: I'll use the 2 karma to save Jessica's arm.

Jessica crouched behind the bolder, clutching her left arm. After a quick examination she found that the bullet (or whatever it was that they were shooting at them) had only grazed her. Nevertheless, it stung like nothing else. And there was an angry red mark to prove it.

Jessica stayed low, contemplating her next move. She could hear someone yelling something, but it was drowned out in another round of gunfire.

Everything was happening too fast. She couldn't really care less for Lucius' welfare, but she was still rather concerned for Daniel and the new girl. Oh, and that other guy who's name she had never managed to pick up. At least they had been civil to Mana and herself.

Suddenly, out of the corner of her eye, she spotted movement. Jessica turned her head just in time to spot Lucius and another man tumble into a gorge.

"Idiot," Jessica thought to herself, shaking her head in disgust. "Ah, well. Good riddance, I suppose."

Jessica took another quick glance around just as Daniel came leaping out of a tree and landed on someone. Jessica was about to rush over to help, when more shots rang out.

"Are you still alive?" Jessica yelled over to Daniel, "Cause if you're not, I'm not going over there to help you. And since I'm already yelling, can I get a quick headcount here?"

- - -

Mana slowed the car and quickly turned off the remaining headlight.

"There's something out there," she said quietly. "They look like people, but considering how the things we are running from look like people as well, I don't want to go rushing towards them. There's quite a few of them as well..."

Mana turned around in her seat to face the group in the back.

"So what do you people suggest we do?"
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Jesus, Jessica's a...well...I'd say what I want to say but it will just get starred out. Oh well, I went out with a heroic bang and came back an lolowl. Now I feel like annoying.)

Lucius seemed to be further than he expected. If he had water on his wings, he must have been near the bottom of the gorge by some source of water.

Let's fly up beforehand, though.

Lucius loved the beat he made with his wings as the body rose up the gorge to see the scene again. He perched himself on a branch and looked at Jessica and the group, knowing what was going on but not being able to speak human words. Instead he started doing what owls normally do...he started hooting at the group. He landed himself near Thomas and looked at him...Kind of like he was staring into Tom's soul.

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

(OCC: Assuming were really close to land right?)

Derek looked at the others."I'll do it, considering the fact that i'm probably the best unarmed fighter here. But we need to get him on land First." He took the Syringe from Nathan."Well i better get ready to get rid of my arm.... Or my life..." He took a deep breath jumped out of the boat and waded through the water to the land." Hey Shark boy come and get your meal!" Derek Was tired of being scared, He knew his life would end some day, but he wont let it end without a fight.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A man Lurched out of the shadows, in one hand he grasped a human head and his face was covered in blood.He started to run towards Glaudio who acted instictively and closed with him. They slammed into each other and both were knocked off thier feet, Glaudio recovered first and Scrambled to his feet while the other man tried to get upright. seizing the advantage Glaudio drove his foot down hard into the mans chest, bones cracked under the heavy boot but the man still tried to get upright. Bringing his formidable strength to bear he closed one of his large hands over the top of the mans head and squeezed, there was an ear-splitting crack followed by a crunch as the top if the man's skull bent inwards and at last the man stopped moving.

Wiping blood from his trousers Glaudio squinted at the face of the man that he had just killed, with a sharp jerk of recognition he realised that the man was the owner of the Fortunato and a local fisherman who though poor would never attack a friend.

suddenly it all made sense, the erie silence, the swirling clouds , and the violent murdering fisherman.
    "oh dear god" muttered Glaudio.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@excell and Kera

(OOC: It looks like Faery is officially gone for a bit, and Rein* hasn't been on for ages. I hope she's OK as often her vanishing means her health problems have cropped up again. In any case I'll be taking over Asha again until Faery's back. But as an NPC she'll be less the leader, so I'm looking for one of you to step up with a plan. )

Asha looked at the two of them. "I can see some figures in the distance, I'm not sure if they're alive, but there doesn't look to be too many of them."

She paces for a bit and than plops down on the ground with her back up against a tree.

"aarrg I don't know what to do. Should we charge in with all our healthy members? Should we go and get more help? Maybe try and sneak in with a couple healthy people? Should we go in through the pinneapple field or go around through the trees? To many dicisions!

Anyone have any ideas?"

----------------------------

@Keisai, Silver and Machine

The shark thing turns to Derek after he'd hit the water. Though before it reaches him Derek stands up in knee high water.

After it stands up to close with Derek but before it reaches him Sid can be heard firing off the last of his shots. Not doing so well this time but at least one looks to have connected.

It lunges at Derek, but it's still acting more sluggish than when you first encountered it and Derek manages to sidestep and land a kick. This throws it off balance and it falls on it's side. He lunges in with the syring but only catches it in the right arm, he isn't sure how much air actually got in.

The boat approaches the two of them to about meter deep water but then you hear the grinding of the hull of the fishing boat against the sand as it grounds. Followed by the sound of the anchor dropping, and the captain shouting.

"C'mon! Yeah. Git that thing boy!"

-------------------------

@Hax, LB, Kei, CD, and xRiikox

(Presume Daniel is driven behind cover, though he can decide if he'll accept either wond or use Karma. The person he attacked can be heard moaning on the ground where he fell. While periodically a shot will ring out from the trees.

However now a new sound rises. A chanting in some strangle language.

Suddenly Lucuios feels a force slamming into him. He feels like it's both pushing him up into the sky and trying to rip him into tiny peices.

Thomas watches the Owl that had landed near him blasting off into the sky like something had punted it.

However as Lucuious rises he feels the force on him weaken and his tie to Thomas anchoring him in the world allowing him to hold position. Even this high in the sky his sharp eyes can just make out the people below and locate the source of the occasional flashes. He also feels a... connection to Thomas's mind even at this range.

---------------------------------
    @Janajee, LB, and Change

The spirit starts talking excitedly when it hears its own language.

<Hello! Who are you! How do you know them?! What's going on here?!?! Where did my villiage go!?!>

(OOC: Now that you have a translator you can speak to the spirit, while Janajee, until they head off again which sounds like it will be soon, is still in control of the NPC, I think things will flow faster is we assume he'll handle that translations. Ok Janajee?)

------------------

@Luzifer and Kirako

<Gaming?> Thinks Kayl. <You use mana to play games but not to help in real life. Who would have thought things could be that way! >

Looking down at Kaname he continues

<I'm tattooing becuase tattoos have meaning, symbols have meaning, and words have meaning. In this case what they mean is that I should be able to keep you up and moving.>

He continues tattooing in silence for a time. Tace sees the shape he carved for Nanalie come into existance slowly on Kaname's midriff, along with some other ornamentation and shapes. Than he notices the spirit starting to add what he suspects is the shape Kaname had made for herself.

Kayl starts thinking again.

<Well, if my people did assimilate it couldn't have been completely, or we wouldn't be all of this. Is there perhaps a place where those of the old ways might have gathered? Or someone famous mayhapse? If the nightmarchers are moving in concert and in numbers, I would expect that a cheif would be involved. >

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lucius felt some sort of force of wind push him into the air. Was this how he was to be treated upon his otherworldly return? He couldn't communicate physically except for the usual "hoot..." but he could talk to the one who gave him his second chance.

What the hell is this crap? First you put me in the body of an owl and now you're trying to tear me limb from limb!? What kind of sick granter of life are you!? Stop teasing me like this!

It is not I who commits such an act, former dog of war. I did notice recitation of an incantation.

A what??

A set of words or verses that must be spoken in order to perform a supernatural act...That is an incantation. Someone tried to take you from your new body. Seeing as only your soul exists, the only three possible threats to your new life are the death of Thomas, the destruction of the owl's body since it would be no longer operable, or a supernatural act that feeds on souls to properly work.

So, those three ways are the only possible ways for me to truly die...permanently? I guess that has some advantage so long as Tom can manage to survive without my previous form of help. However, if I wanted to fly, I would do so voluntarily.

Lucius felt a weakening in the pull and came to a halt high in the sky. He could see flashes from up high and said,

Why did I stop?

You and Tom share a link via the mind. Because of this, he is your anchor.

Well that's good to know. Time to fly back to closer range to my mental cellmate.

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek Pushed the thing in as far as he could before he had to move away. He looked up at the captain. then back at the shark thing." i wonder what will happen with what ever that thing is that I took from Nathan."he said to himself.He decided not to think any more. Derek threw a couple punches and kicks hoping they would land on the shark.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee, perfectly ready to interupt another cry fest, was suprised when Micheal and Alika managed to hold it in. She was even more suprised when Andrew interceded, giving them all a peek into his background. It suprised Fee to hear that Andrew had fallen to the zombies. It also kind of broke her heart. It was a very sad way to go, in her opinion.

Her revere didn't last long, though, as the ghost sudden started to approach, speaking in that language. It took her a moment but Fee finally made the connections. She looked at Alika with suprise.

"Do you speak the native language? Do you understand what he's saying?" she asked, hope crossing her face.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 06:40 PM
    Threads

Adrienne turned to Nathan after hearing the hull hit land and the anchor drop. She was scared and shook slightly at the thought of this not working. She remembered something happens when a rush of air goes through a human's bloodstream. It blocks the heart or something. She looked up at the captain who cheered on Derek.

"What do we do if this doesn't work Nathan?" She asked, "We can't just let it go on as a suicide mission if this doesn't work."

"Thinking of you, where ever you are..."
    Sig by me

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

ooc: I just relized does sora have anything else besides freezing and teleportation. the only way i see her killing stuff is either she rips of the heads or stabs them through the chest with her hand. Theres also freezing then kicking the frozen creatures and they shatter.

Sora watched the girl find some kind of weapon and continued walking with Asha. When Asha sat down against a tree and spoke. Sora looked at her a little suprised at her change of attitude. Her eyes then looked up at the dark shadows in the distance.
    "You could go around but that would mean chancing in running into more of the creatures. Even my chimes wont keep some away." Sora said still looking at the shadows her chimes rang loudly but the creatures didnt move.
    "If we must fight through them i can help till my energy runs low." She stated. Leaving it mostly up to Asha. Sora had no place deciding for the group. She could not die so safety was not really high on her list.
    Last edited by Kera; 04-13-2010 at 05:10 PM.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    @Janajee, LB, and Change

The spirit starts talking excitedly when it hears its own language.

<Hello! Who are you! How do you know them?! What's going on here?!?! Where did my villiage go!?!>

(OOC: Now that you have a translator you can speak to the spirit, while Janajee, until they head off again which sounds like it will be soon, is still in control of the NPC, I think things will flow faster is we assume he'll handle that translations. Ok Janajee?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Change Of Color View Post
    Fee, perfectly ready to interupt another cry fest, was suprised when Micheal and Alika managed to hold it in. She was even more suprised when Andrew interceded, giving them all a peek into his background. It suprised Fee to hear that Andrew had fallen to the zombies. It also kind of broke her heart. It was a very sad way to go, in her opinion.

Her revere didn't last long, though, as the ghost sudden started to approach, speaking in that language. It took her a moment but Fee finally made the connections. She looked at Alika with suprise.

"Do you speak the native language? Do you understand what he's saying?" she asked, hope crossing her face.
    (OOC: I actually leave in a couple of hours time. Hopefully there's internet connection where we're going, and if there is I promise I'll update. However if several days pass... is it alright if someone could take up both Alika and Michael again? So sorry guys)

MICHAEL

The ghosts started talking and it took all of Michael's, and not to mention Alika's, self-control not to start crying again.

Well at least we can be sure that that Andrew guy isn't going to kill us... hopefully that is. Michael thought to himself.

Alika on the other hand, looks like he's about to pee upon himself. Especially when the native ghost started talking to him.

"<I'm Alika, and this one guy here is someone I work for... and I hate to tell you this but you... kind of look... like... well you're dead.>"

"You understand him? What did he say?" Just like Fee, Michael is astounded at their good luck that someone who happen to just know what that ghost was saying, JUST HAPPEN to walk into their group...or rather, run into like a screaming baby. Also as lucky as one can possibly be in this island infested with KILLER WARRIORS, ZOMBIES, and GHOSTS!

"He just asked if I knew you and where did his village go... I said he was well, dead." Alika replied, keeping his scared little eyes on the native man-ghost.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

(short and late and rushed but it's a post...)

The hell is going on? Logan was running ahead and putting distance in between him and the group. No matter... "We got two choices! Go back to the barricaded store room or keep running!" Hermes stopped to let them catch up, seemingly this new guy was fast... and strong... But the other two were a bit slower than he was with his freerunning skills...

Logan's timid side started to overwelm the terror that he was feeling. He decided to shut his mouth before he found himself making any life or death decisions...
    ~The One and Only~

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

OOC; I'll take the four karma save for 500, Alex.

Daniel ducked behind a tree as the man fell. "Now's my chance." He bolted out from behind the tree and slit the man's throat to keep down the noise. He then picked up the shotgun and made his way back to the trees. He began to think to himself. "I would answer you Jessica but I'd hate to give away my position." He hopped through the trees and followed the noise of the automatic gun shots he heard. As he made his way to the tree just above the man he cocked the shot gun. "No matter how bad a shot I am this won't miss at this range." He pulled the trigger and blew a whole section of the man's head off. He hopped down from the tree. As he looked around he noticed that he had moved far away from the group. He picked up the gun and knew enough about guns to know it was an AK-47. He made his way back up the trees and decided to head back using them. As he made his way back to the group he called out. "Jessica, I've taken care of our problem, but I need you to yell so I can know I'm not going to end up lost!" Daniel said as he waited for a reply.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

(OOC: Im breaking my Ribbon of Hiatus this will be a failure to catch up though! I missed you all!)

Agatha looked around at the spreading chaos. The groups have been separated. Great, this is so damn great! She thought to herself. She whistled for Zeus and looked around. She suddenly realized Zeus was with the other group. Agatha cursed under her breath and began to walk, trying to find other people. "Lucius! Zeus! Anyone?" She asked, cupping her mouth to yell.

She walked until she saw a small blaze of fire. She stood motionless recalling the memories of the car accident. She put her hands over her head and almost screamed. She ran off into some bushes and hid shivering. Agatha, it's just a little flame. It won't hurt you, anymore. A voice said in her head. She didn't remember whose voice that was but it was familiar.

She stopped shivering and stood up looking around for who it was. Agatha then remembered her brother saying that when she ran away from her birthday cake. She laughed a little bit before feeling loneliness. She began to walk again avoiding the fire by zooming past it. She called out names trying to find someone. "Where the hell are they?" Agatha asked herself.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan looked away from the fight as Adrienne asked her question. He then replied by saying "Derek will be fine. even if my plan doesn't work the shark-man appears to still be under the effect of the makeshift tranquilizer i used on it before. Derek seems to be a good enough fighter so that he can handle himself. even if he can't we should be able to make it to him in time to intervene before it gets too bad." Nathan found the scalpel he put in his pocket not long after the hotel was ambushed and began to get off the raft. He looked at Adrienne and said "but i suppose a little extra help never hurt anybody. You stay here where it's safer." Nathan then began to walk towards the fight ready for whatever might happen.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information