AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 197 FirstFirst ... 34 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Fee was completely floored. She knew she was missing something. The visions the ghost were showing them had to have some sort connection but she couldn't figure them out. She looked between the ghost and he companions but she couldn't think straight because it had suddenly occurred to her that it was the middle of the night.

"He doesn't understand us Micheal, he was reading facial expressions. That's why he wants us to find a translator. I get the impression that he knows there's one on the island but that he doesn't know where the person is, but I could be wrong. What do you guys think?" she asked, putting a hand to her heavy head.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

As Lucius was shot, Daniel Turned around and hopped up a tree. He listened as Lucius and Thomas came up with a plan. "Lucius, leave one of the ones that are walking towards us to me. You all handle the other two." Daniel looked down at Lucius. "You were a great ally until the end." Daniel hopped from tree to tree with every gun shot. "If I move during the shots they can't hear me." He landed in one tree and spotted a man with a shot gun. He pulled out his knife, jumped down and attempted to stab the man in the throat. He thought to himself, "This is for Lucius."

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lucius smiled as he said,

"Watch out for the one with the AKM...He's up higher since shotguns need close to medium range to be lethal. Take the guy's shotgun and his shells, take the kitchen knife to get in really close and if you're close enough, disembowel him and then blow his head off while he's in pain. Use the assault rifle and the clips from there. Just be careful of the recoil. It was fun, Dan but we'll meet again...Now it's my turn to take the other shotgunner. The gorge looks like a nice drop point so excuse this bad joke."

Lucius readied himself as the shotgun-wielding enemy's footsteps got loud. He looked back at Dan and said,

"Tonight, I dine in hell."

In a final rush, Lucius tackled the gunner off the gorge. As the two made their big descent toward the rocky ground and jagged rocks beckoning for their deaths, Lucius ditched his blades and his kitchen knife. He threw away his pills and thought,

Where I'm going, I have no need for them. If I meet the pilot down there, I will make sure to have my fight with him and send him seven levels lower into that beautiful lake of fire. I'll try to come back up here after I've settled my score with him.

Lucius and the soldier crashed to the merciless Earth, their skulls crushed in and their faces skewered by the natural spikes created from erosion in the past. The pages of time would carry them forward to their destination. Together, they began their descent toward the river Styx when a spirit called out to Lucius...

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan gave a chuckle and said to Adrienne "I may not exactly know how to drive this but it's simple enough. If i made it through med school i can figure out how to work this motor." Nathan gave the bar a twist as the boat began to move forward slowly. He then began to turn the handle further as the boat began to speed up. Nathan mumbled to himself "Just like learning to ride a bike right."

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek sighed as he looked over into the water and out into the storm wall."What's up with that storm wall. It doesn't seem normal.'He sighed."Well at least not to me."

Never Give In, Never Give up.

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 06:40 PM
    Threads

Adrienne turned her head towards the storm wall mentioned by Derek. She looked at it.

"How fast can we take this, Nathan?" She asked quietly.

"Thinking of you, where ever you are..."
    Sig by me

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan gave a shrug as he heard Adrienne's question. he then said "Heck if i know. I'm a medic not a sailor. But if i turn the handle enough i suppose it should go faster." Nathan began to sift through his pockets until he found his pocket-watch. upon finding this he began to shine it with a cloth in his free hand as the boat moved forward at a steady pace.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname lets the shock sink into her face a little as she stares at what was witnessed and explained. She swallows hard and looks at the spirit and Nanalie, "If you're sure this will help...then ok, please do it.." Unreadable expression on her face now as she lays down. "What is there to explain now?" She keeps her gaze affixed on the ceiling, waiting for the pain to come.
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 04-10-2010 at 08:44 AM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio woke up on the floor of his shack close to the harbour on the west side of the island. He looked around him blearily untill his eyes came to rest on the clock on the wall.
    "Damn" he muttered as he remembered that he was supposed to be meeting a tourist at the resort who wanted to hire a boat in order to go fishing for the day. He was supposed to have met him 3 hours ago.

Looking around his shack he noticed the empty rum bottles scatterd around where he was lying.
    "mystery solved" he said to himself as he hauled himself to his feet. shakily he made his way across to his cupboard and opened the door, pulling on his shabby shirt and cheap second hand work boots. his reflection in the mirror caught his eye. As first impressoins went his couldnt have been much worse. torn and faded clothes, broad arms coated in tatooes and scars combined with a ligering smell of stale drink meant that any respectable cusomers wouldnt come anywhere near him.

The food cupboard was empty as usual but he noticed a half bottle of something sitting on the sideboard, he had drunk half of what was left before he realised that it was the methalated spirit that he had been using to help light the fire. gagging he ran outside and stuck his head in the water barrel which had the dual effect of both easing his mouth and shaking off some of the effects of the hangover. Thinking as there was no point in going over to the resort just to have some fat American complain to him he wandered off in the dierction of his workshop to do some work on his latest piece of work for a local fisherman.

The Fortunato lay in its berth between two other fishing boats in the poorly lit shed, his friends often made fun of him for his distrust of technology which meant that his shack and workshop had no electricity. His usual response to this was that he couldnt afford it and he found that he could work well enough by simply opening the large windows and skylights and letting the daylight in. Climbing onto the Fortunato's foredeck he noticed how unusually quiet it was for the time of day but he dismissed it as being the after effects of the hangover.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

[Lol, Its Chloe (but the character I used the picture as a descriptions name -is- Lilith). I even got confused myself and had to double check what I named her, but Its Chloe xD]

BIC:

Chloe turned and saw the person Logan had been talking to. She was much younger than the both of them, but definitely in her teens. She watched as she seemed afraid of them...or at least of Logan. It wasnt long before Logan was yelling about something. She was too busy trying to focus her eyes on what was behind this girl, and once it came into focus, she panicked.

Chloe could hear Logan yelling to run. Her eyes still locked on the girl who didnt seem to be moving, Chloe ran the small distance between the two of them, grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her along with her.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@gazkul

The harbor is completly devoid of people or anything else as far as you can tell. Which isn't especially unusual, as often there are only some old fishermen or a couple people doing boat maintenence here.

What strikes you as unusual is that instead of a clear sky the island seems to be surrounded by the eyewall of a hurrican, and clouds block out the view of the sky overhead.

You've been managing to see by frequent bursts of usually silent lightning going between the clouds.

----------------------------------------

@Raycaptain, Maru and Noelynn

Chloe's quick action puts some quick distance between Shizuka and the things now persuing her.

(OOC: The question is what to do now)

-------------------------------------------

@Silver, Machinehead, Keisai

The boat feels like it has more than enough power to move pretty quick on its own, but as it's tugging tons of steel behind it, the going is fairly slow as you close in on the shore of the island.

Looking into the fairly clear water, lightning reveals the shark thing swimming under the water off the side of the raft. Though is still seems to be having some difficulty and isn't closing in on you, rather it's swimming along the same course. You lose sight of it after some waves roll over the area.

-------------------------------------------

@Hax, Kei, CD, LB, xRiikox, and Suzumi

(OOC: I hadn't intended there to be another gorge there, but for a death scene like that I'll roll with it. So there is a gorge of at least some depth nearish to where Jessica and Koto are. Daniel has lept down near their rock to engage the other person with a shotgun closing in on them. Especially since it's the weekend I'll give the others a little more time to respond before resolving that though. )

---------------------------------------------

(similarly I'll give Luzifer a bit longer to respond since he's usually great about that before having the spirit continue on )

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hax View Post
    Moving forward, with nothing better to say, Lucius heard gunfire as a round pierced his gut. Putting one of the blades into the ground, he pushed off of it to take quick cover behind a rock.

"What the hell is someone doing with an assault rifle out here!? Jessica, Koto, Zeus, get out of here! Some are coming with gauges. Tom and I will buy you some time to escape."

Lucius was hit bad...he looked at Tom and laughed, saying...

"I don't know about you but this might be it for me. Let's at least buy them some time and use our brains for this. I want to try a pincer move. The way I see it, we would have to cut through the woods for two paths or head straight down the middle and risk getting cut to shreds with the little cover we have. I would much rather take the former and rely on the two paths. In this fashion, if we get close enough, for one he won't be able to use his rifle in close quarters and two, he will be attacked on two fronts so if one of us does happen to fall in combat, the other has a more than opportune shot of making the kill. How does that sound? Then again, I hear footsteps...it sounds like two individuals coming. In that case, go for the legs and deliver the killing blow. Now that they have guns, we will have to nab some off of them."

He looked around and finished with,

"Jessica, Tom...it was good being here but now I think I can finally fulfill my purpose as a soldier. Koto, if Agatha doesn't make it, see to it that Zeus is in your care. Saizo can have my rifle if I die. Just make sure he uses Browning .303 ammunition for it. As for my pills, I have an idea. Tom, follow my lead with the pills. Keep track of where the enemy is looking and watch your step."
    OOC: Missing out on a lot...

Sudden gunfire exploded out of the shrubbery, and Kotonoha dived from it, landing painfully behind a log. So did Jessica. She realised she'd twisted a finger. She let out a whimper of pain. "I knew this would happen..." a voice sighed in her head. "Looks like I can't leave you alone for long." In an annoyed tone.

This Kotonoha rose carefully, with narrowed eyes that did not betray the pain she felt. She ducked behind a tree, drawing her katana and taking stock of her comrades. Tom and Lucius were injured, Lucius severely, blood flowing easily. Dammit. She heard him call to them to escape, and she narrowed her eyes. "Not bloody well likely." Kotonoha answered. She would fight...

But he was already issuing his will, it seemed. "Dammit." she growled. It looked like Jessica and the others would need her help, since Lucius had bequeathed Zeus to her...

Next thing she knew, Lucius had rolled into a gorge with one assassin, and Tom was pursuing the other.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lucius heard a voice talk again as he continued the infernal descent.

Lucius...

"The hell was that?"

Lucius...I am a spirit in the realm of the living. I watched you die admirably. You sacrificed what little amount of life you had for your friends and ended up here, making your way to Styx. Having been impressed with your valor, I am willing to bargain with you. If you agree to the offer, you will be granted the gift of life again, with a catch...

Taken aback, Lucius wanted to hear this some more. He said before looking around to find the direction of the voice,

"What is this catch then? Do I lose something?"

...The catch is that you will not take a human form this time. Your skull got completely destroyed. Your soul will enter the body of the animal I reside in and you will have control of it. You will also have a strong connection with someone...a bond, if you will...someone you prefer to be around most of the time.

"You got a deal. I have to help Tom, Koto, and others who actually matter. Let's hurry this up though as that river doesn't really look all that pleasing."

The spirit caused Lucius to land on a platform made entirely of bone and bits of bloodied flesh...A nasty site, really. Lucius looked around and said,

What gives? I thought I was getting this gift expecting some timely flash of light.

I overheard your story about the helicopter pilot you killed. You made the wish of fighting him. I set you on this platform...

Before the spirit finished its sentence, a black void appeared on the ground of the platform and a humanoid figure began to rise from out of it. Lucius was surprised as the darkness faded from the body only to recognize something astonishing. The pilot was standing before him, flesh torn off completely with the bullet hole ever present in his head. It cracked its neck and laughed maniacally. The spirit continued then, saying,

...for the sole purpose of proving that you want the gift of life once again. Send the tortured body of the pilot you killed into the river, Styx. Fight him and let him not force you over the edge for to fall is to be denied the gift.

Lucius finally could fulfill his dream. His opponent stood before him, shirtless like Lucius and said,

"Let's go, little boy. I'll wear your skin like a clean and pressed uniform."

"That river is calling you. I'll make sure you take a nice, cooling dip. By the way, I'm sure someone had to have been upset as a result of your death. Was there anyone you loved and cherished?"

"...Jessica. What did you do to her!?"

"Since I'm really blunt about this kind of stuff, I will tell you straight out. I pointed my rifle at her several times, wanting to kill her. I yelled at her left and right for being impudent. Most importantly, though, when push came to shove between she and I, I flat-out punched her, hoping she would learn her lesson...but she didn't. I tried to convince everyone to abandon her on our way through some valley as a consequence of being a disrespectful prick towards an authority figure. I would have love to beat her down considering how much of a chauvinistic individual I am. Now that I know that you loved her, I suppose I can say I did all that to spite you, knowing you weren't able to do anything about it. Now, I'm gonna enjoy beating you down in Jessica's place. Bring it on, maggot!"

"I'll finally be able to exact revenge for what you did."

The pilot got enraged and took a fighter's stance as well as Lucius did. At the center of the platform, they sized each other out to see who they were going against. (No roll in this fight, please.)
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 04-11-2010 at 05:54 AM.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio emerged from his shed a couple of hours later having noticed that his hangover was preventing him from working as well as he would usually do. He wondered for a moment on what to do before deciding to walk over and give a progress report to the Fortunato's owner on the other side of the harbour, as he walked he noticed that it was darker than usual, suddenly he looked up and saw for the first time what the sky looked like.

His jaw dropped open in astonishment as he saw the small patch of blue sky at the top of what looked like the inside of a hurricane, irregular flshes of lightning kris-crossed the clouds and povided some of the light that he had been seeing by. It was then that he realised that something was wrong.

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

(OOC: I didn't know weather to say if he called you Lilith or Chloe, but I'm gonna say Chloe since that is your actual name in this.)

As the girl identified as Chloe grabbed her wrist, Shizuka looked back at what they were running from. Her eyes got even wider then they already were. What the hell is going on?!

She still didn't know weather to trust them or not but, they were helping her from the things behind her. She had began to run too, so she wasn't being dragged now.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Derek saw the shark."Sharks have to keep moving to live right?" He looked over at Nathan and Sid."you guys would know right?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The grapple began for Lucius and the pilot as the screams of other falling souls could be heard all around them. The sky was a blood red, the river, Styx, a lighter shade but still an intimidating color. The first attack came along in the pilot's favor as he delivered a knee to Lucius' gut and a second knee to the face. Getting up, Lucius regained his footing and continued. The pilot tried for a grab at the legs but Lucius countered with a kick to the side and an advance into an elbow to the fleshless nosebone.

"Our fight is just beginning, flyboy. It won't be over until one of us has fallen off this platform."

"I don't intend on following you down...just killing you.

After that, more punches came from both sides, being blocked and making contact at the same time.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 04-11-2010 at 10:05 PM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Tace takes the gourd while carefully watching Kayl. The spirit had quickly shifted from hostile to friendly and Tace found that fact rather... odd. Not exactly, bad, nor something to be overly suspicious of, but odd all the same. "Mayhaps we can, though I do not know that of which I can be of service to you."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 06:40 PM
    Threads

"Yeah. Sharks can't stop swimming. Their gills will stop working," she responded, "What's this have to do with anything?"

"Thinking of you, where ever you are..."
    Sig by me

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@silver, machinehead, Keisai

The boat nears the shore, and you can see the sand a couple meters under the water.

In this time the shark creature moves in to attack. (I presume you're all paying attention, so someone would be looking in the right direction to see it coming)

It looks like it is about to lunge over the edge of the small raft.

-----------------------------------------------------

@Suzumi, LB, CD, Kei and xRiikox

Daniel moves stealthily through the trees, capitalizing on the dramatic distraction provided by Lucious.

He then lunges down at the remaining shotgun wielding camo wearing native that was approaching Jessica and Koto. His knife jams into the native’s upper torso. He tries to swing is shotgun around but Daniel knocks him to the ground. However shots from the forest ring out and (probably misses, giving Kei and opportunity to get some more cover due to kei spending four karma, otherwise his right wrist and the femur in his right leg would be shattered. )

(OOC: xriikox: The person who cam in after the other assailant closing in was Daniel, played by Kei of the flame

He came dressed to party it would seem:

He has bloody wrappings on his left hand and shoulder already. )
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

@Luzifer and Kirako

<I'd like to find out what's going on around here. That includes, by the way, more about how my people came to be displaced and "forgotten." Were they all killed or sent off somewhere?

In any case I have a number of limitations at the moment, and living people can prove quite useful for those.

Also, I'm interested by the two of you, dubious as your backgrounds are.

You see what I'm about to do wouldn't work with just anyone. The two of you have some "mana". I suspect some of that comes from whatever this one showed you at the rocks.>

At this he flashes Nanalie a bit of a glare.

<Some of the rest might have come from your cliff jump. You see it was an important right of passage for warriors to jump off that cliff to prove their bravery. The tide is a bit higher now than when they had to do it, and I'm not sure what your motivations were, but some of that seems to have rubbed off on you two. Enough so that this should work.>

At that the spirit dips the slit piece of bone into the gourd. It seems to now have an amount of some dark substance in it, rather like an old fountain or feather pen. He positions the stick it's attached to near Kaname's wound and starts whacking it fairly quickly with the second stick in his other hand. Each time it plunges shallowly into her flesh it leaves behind color in her skin.

--------------------

Other situations are similar to how they were before. In some cases I'm working around in PMs before advancing. You can always make a post on your own though, and this can be fun and is encouraged.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 04-11-2010 at 09:55 PM.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname keeps her gaze on the ceiling, biting her lip and squinting her eyes to bare the pain. Each time the point went into her flash, she bit harder on her lip until it bled, then she clawed at the ground, leaving nail marks in the cave floor. "What are you...doing?" Breathing harder now, "This hurts..." Regaining her serious face, looks over to Tace and lets her face drop back down to the ground.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Whoa!" Derek fell backward."if we can get it to stop moving. we can beat it." He looked over at the others.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

(OOC: I have decided to take an advantage, as per discussed with sunny our GM, by using it to have a useful NPC who understands the native-language of our host.)

MICHAEL

Where were they going to find a translator in this area? Who should they look for, huh? Another ghost? Maybe those evil warriors would help them? Oh, that's right. They can't because they want to bloody kill everyone and turn them to rotten smelly zombies!

Michael was obviously freaking out, when started to smell a familiar odor. Mostly the smell of someone who's been sweating profusely as if he's been running, but seriously someone he has met before. Michael never forgets a smell of someone.

He turns around and starts looking at the general direction from which the smell was coming from and out from the shadows, and young man of twenty runs and almost hits Fee. It was a good thing Michael pulled her away in time.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!!" the young man screamed, and starts swearing in a language that they couldn't understand.

(OOC: Hopefully, this is allowed as he is now swearing in the language that the ghost-native is speaking with)

The young man then notices the two ghosts with them, and almost faints until he saw Michael.

"DUDE, Michael! Remember me?! The guide you just ditched at the hotel???!" and then remembering the presence of the odorless ghosts, "Are those ghosts???? WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?"

Now Michael isn't the type to gloat over other people's misfortunes, but it would be a lie to say that he wasn't sort of glad that there is now someone around who is just as scared, if not more than he was.

Michael walked slowly over to him and said:

"Dude, man, I'm scared too!!!!" he said and they both hugged each other and sobbed like little girls.

After this embarrassing display of fear and a quick explanation that these ghosts aren't really of the killing and turning to zombies type of scary, Michael stood up and brushed away the water from his eyes.

"Guys, this is Alika. He's my tour guide."
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lucius felt the sweep from the pilot that landed him on a fleshy and yet bony form of ground. He laughed and pulled out the pilot's legs, saying...

"Impressive...but you will never know the true experience of fighting tooth and nail in any setting. It's all because scumbag pilots like you have the luxury of running BDAs and getting smart with the grunts just because they do the main fighting."

The pilot punched Lucius a couple times and pinned him again, responding with,

"So says the man who got off on putting a sniper round in my head, never looking back to see what he did. So many of you ground units go out to fight and come back in boxes. It's because of the stupidity of a soldier that he and his buddies go out into the flames of war while I fly high up above them."

"What was that!? Only a filthy flyboy would say that. I'm glad I killed you. What's one pilot compared to an entire fireteam? You weren't needed in Iraq, scumbag! It is the flames of war that give me the overall drive to hand your hide to you cheek by cheek."

Lucius growled and pushed the pilot off, getting into an aggressive stance. He was ready to finish this crap. Styx did not call for him whatsoever...the pilot however...

"Enough talk, air force garbage!!! Let's do this!"

"If that's what you want, then be ready to swim, dog of war!"

The two charged each other, hoping to end the fight, finally. The pilot got Lucius on the ground, stopped at the edge in a slide that could have ended them both and he began choking Lucius. He laughed maniacally and said,

"Now I'll take revenge for what you did to me...The bullet you put in my head means nothing here. Me taking your life and sending into the river will mean a lot though."

"Like...hell I'm going...to let you kill me..."

Lucius pried a bone out of the fleshy ground and smacked the pilot with the most blunt end for the value of bone-shattering pain as well as the value of stunning the opponent. The pilot, dazed, rolled off of Lucius haphazardly and yelled,

"God damn it, that hurt worse than the bullet!"

"Yeah? This is gonna hurt worse than smacking you with this bone I hold! The fact that not only did I kill you when we were living but I killed you even after death stirs my blood heavily."

Lucius kicked the pilot off of the ledge and watched him fall. Looking down, as the pilot screamed, Lucius said,

"May the demons down there tear off what remaining muscle you have and may you experience eternal torment within the sweltering fire and brimstone. Spirit! I have done as you requested and completed my task. I have now been filled with this pride for eliminating my enemy twice."

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The moment Chloe grabbed the girl, and put even a fraction of distance between them, and the thing a figure would burst into the scene his shirt covered his blood, and his white hair slicked back from sweat. With a leap, and spin the figure, which seemed to be quite the physically fit male, kicked the ceature to it's knees before taking his knee, while mid-air, and slamming down on it's head. Crushing it to pieces.

Standing up, and smiling to the ground the light would set on his face showing it was Chloe's long lost friend, Azrael.

"Did ya miss me?"

Before he could get his answer Azrael noticed something behind, and turned to see four or five "things" coming their way.

"No time to explain your questions Chloe. We have to move."

Turning and ctching up to the two girls Azrael took Chloe's hand, and began running. Not really knowing where they were going.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information