AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 197 FirstFirst ... 29 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

Sora Took Asha's hand and offered the girl a smile. She knew that that she could barely feel her hand. Ghost had no sense of cold and hot either. She was almost sure that to contact must be weird or abnormal to the girl. To feel something but it not actually be there.
    "It is nice to meet you Evelia Asha Teshua." When the reached the meadow the chimes rang one good time and quieted down. The brush became thinner and shorter. There was less cover for the group but she was glad they could see any one coming...if there was anyone coming or anything.
    Sora Caught Asha's eyes dart to her ringing chimes.
    "The ward Anything unnatural off. Basicly saying theres a ghost here and either i could kill them or they could leave me alone." Sora sighed.
    "But some dont like to listen or they just cant hear. They cant kill me." She said and kept walking.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Jessica sat down on a nearby rock as Lucius began to speak. His words drifted in one ear and out the other as she took off her left sandal and began to examine it. She let out a groan when she realised that the heel was broken and was attached to the sandal by just a mere thread.

"On the one night you wear your favourite dress and heels you get caught up in a zombie apocalypse. Karma, why do you hate me so?" Jessica muttered to herself. She let out a sigh and ripped the heel off altogether.

Jessica took off her right sandal as Lucius finished his speech and began to bang it against the rock she was sitting on.

"Okay, first things first, would you please stop calling me "Jess". My name is Jessica. And I only let my immediate family members or people that I like call me "Jess". And seeing as how you are neither, I would very much appreciate it if you stop," Jessica ground out as she continued to pound her sandal against the rock. After a while, the heel snapped and Jessica tore away the cloth connecting the heel to the sole of the sandal.

"And there is no way in heaven or on earth or in El Satan's blue hell that I am touching that," Jessica said, inclining her head towards the bone blade, as she put her sandals back on. She got back to her feet and stretched before walking towards the slope they had just fallen down.

She took and deep breath and yelled, "MANA!!"

- - -

Mana had just finished updating Saizo when she heard the faint sound of Jessica calling her. And in the blink of an eye, Mana was kneeling at the edge of the slope.

"Jess!" Mana called back. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Daniel is too. I can't say the same for my JC's though..." came the distant reply.

Mana let out a sigh of relief. If Jessica was healthy enough to mourn her shoes, the fall had obviously done little physical damage to her.

"What are you guys planning on doing?" Mana shouted down.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I don't give a damn about what your name is. Look at you, sounding like a princess, complaining about a piece of a downed beast that could easily be used as a weapon. What's wrong? Is the poor baby going to dirty her precious hands if she touches it? If you want to live, then you might as well have something to defend yourself with on the way up. If not, I'll just leave you here for dead and head back up on my own. Whether Dan wants to follow is up to him to decide but I'm the one who brought the weapons so if you know what's good for you, you'll shut up and deal with what I brought if you're gonna live. I came here out of concern for the both of you and this is the thanks I get? A lecture from a whiny tart? Screw you."

Lucius looked up at Mana and yelled out...

"Mana, I came down here to save these two and your friend is giving me lip about the weapons I brought and about me calling her "Jess". You can either tell her to deal with the fact that I had the balls to come down here and bring her highness up back to safety or I will leave her down here. I swear, all you two ever do is give witty insults back and not appreciate the help I give whatsoever. You should be grateful that I took your welfare into consideration...you AND this whiny child! I'm not going to take crap from either of you. If she wants to live, she will shut up and cooperate. In addition to that, you will both start treating me with at least some respect as the rest of the group does. Unlike you two, they are happy I'm helping them out and they consider me a good team leader."

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname tries to hug Nanalie but it causes difficulty, her being not as solid. Then a spirit walks through the wall of the cave, stops to stare at Kaname and Tace. "Nanalie, look.." She points at the apparition. "Tace..what do you make of this?"

She doesn't take her eyes off of this new face staring at her, she opens her mouth a little to speak but it only comes out like a whisper. "Hello, do you know Nanalie? Is there a way you could maybe help us?" She tries to keep her composure and her face expressionless.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan thought for a moment on what the captain had asked. He then turned towards him and said "I think we'd like to check the other side of the island. If there aren't any openings in the storm we'd then like to round the island for a while."

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 06:40 PM
    Threads

Adrienne sighed comfortably. Nathan had a good idea.

"I agree with Nathan. Let's just look at the other half to see if it's okay," Adrienne said.

"Thinking of you, where ever you are..."
    Sig by me

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Keisai, Machinehead, and Silver

(A couple points shot their way)

The captain nods and starts circling the islands. Popping a tab on a Sam Adams light beer.

"Don't worry, I'm a professional, I'd never have more than one every couple hours. You can help yourselves as well ifn you'd like"

The other side of the island isn't any better, the eye wall seems to go all the way around. Though it is less populace on this side.

The ships keeps circling around when the sound of twisting metal wakes Derek from his nap. Soon the boat comes to a stop despite the engine continuing to run.

"Aw hell, what now!" The captain says as he moves over toward the rear of the boat.

------------------------------------------------------

@Kirako and Luzifer

The new ghost continues to comfortably lean against the wall.

After Kaname speaks the still transperant apirition sort of cocks his head, which doesn't seem much like an answer.

Nanalie however has now become fully solid and seems worried. She's positioned herself between Kaname and the new spirit, which has now turned and is looking at Tace mostly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

@Hax, Suzumi, CD, LB Rogue and Kei

(OOC: Hax has purchased a skill for Lucious that allows his inspiration stories and presence to grant a bonus, especially in combat, to those with him. I'm not sure what your response was in real life to his characters speech, but perhaps you just had to be there :P In any case I'll be giving the bonus, becaue Lucious is some sort of crazy that I can't help but encourage.)

Up at the van, Thomas notices some dead coming out of the woods and moving towards you on the road from the direction you came from. They're a good hundred yards or so out at the moment, but they're moving at a good jog.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Daniel grabbed the bone blade from Lucius and gave his knife to Jessica. "Let's not argue you two. Jessica, What he calls you is not an important matter at all. We have bigger things to worry about. Also even if you don't want this bone thingy I've given you my knife, so this is also settled and I don't like to have to make it so straight foward, but if you're not helping, you're hurting and if that's the case you arn't needed. I don't mind your attitude because I just ignore it but If you're are bothering the only other person here trying to help then I need you to shut up." Daniel said being fed up with the arguing all together.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Thomas spotted something from the woods. More dead. Great. That's the last thing they ever need.

(Thomas) "Zombies, incoming!"
    (Walter) "We need to get moving!"
    (Sam) "We need Lucious here..."
    (Jacob) "Where is he? We can't leave without him!"

OOC: Just waiting on Change...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek wakes to the sound of twisting metal."what the hell, is the boat sinking?" he didn't feel like swimming back to shore.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Nathan felt the boat suddenly lurch to a halt as a loud noise makes him turn. Nathan was interested in this sound so he decided to follow the captain as he walked away. Nathan thought to himself as he followed the captain "One alcoholic boat captain, our only way out of here is crashed, and an island full of undead psychos. i'd say this might be the worst night of my life."

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Jessica was stressed. And when she was stressed, she got angry. She had just seen her life (and the life of her boyfriend) pass away before her very eyes. She had no clue if any of her friends or her mother were still alive. And now she couldn't even be with Mana. And on top of all of that, she had to deal with these two strangers and their crap.

"Look, I have absolutely no obligations to you," Jessica said jabbing her finger at Lucius. "And I don't have any to you either," she added turning to face Daniel.

"I never asked for your help. And don't recall ever needing it either. It's not my fault that you move before you think. If you two want to go and climb the hill without me, be my guest."

Jessica turned her attention back to the road high above.

"Mana, rendezvous by Cessie," she called up, before making her way along the gully towards town.

- - -

"Help? What help?" Mana asked. "If I recall correctly, I was the one who helped you. She doesn't have to listen to you. She doesn't need you to help her either. Jessica can take care of herself."

Mana rolled her eyes as she heard the four boys in the van acknowledge the oncoming zombies. But she smiled when she heard Jessica.

"It's a date!" Mana called back. "And I would love to stay here and chat all night, but we are kind of on the verge of being swarmed by zombies. A lot of them. And frankly, we don't have time to sit around waiting for you to climb back up. So if you don't mind, we will be moving on."
    Last edited by suzumi; 03-29-2010 at 02:25 AM.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lucius walked over and smacked Jessica for giving him lip in a state of emergency.

"Nobody and I mean NOBODY talks to me like that in a state of emergency. I don't know what crawled up your hide and died but I'm not afraid to kill you like I killed the pilot way back when."

Lucius held the blade to her neck from behind and yelled up...

"Mana, if you and her give me lip once more, not only will I slit Jessica's throat but I will come up there and personally toss you down this valley. I will not take crap like this from either of you in a state of emergency because I possess enough balls to kill people who I thought were my allies. If this were war, you two would have been shot already for deserting your allies. Desertion is a federal offense in those terms and seeing as I'm the only military officer here, you two are either going to do what I say to get through this or I'm going to kill you both. Is that understood, coward!?"

Lucius still held the blade to Jessica's neck and said,

"You mentioned a "Cessie" before...Take Dan and I to it. Remember, I'm the one who possesses the means to let you live or die so get smart with me and I'll just kill you on the spot."

Lucius stared Jessica down with a stern expression and said,

"Dan, I too would love to get moving and you're right. She is only hurting our chances as a whole to survive. If this is what was meant by "choose your fights wisely", then this is sure correct. I'm pretty sure you would agree with me when I say that Jessica had best stop screwing around and focus on the path ahead."

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Once done Lilith sat back down and let out a small sigh. She had been and quiet as she possibly could, and managed to do so well enough. Still, despite everything that was done to prevent those...things from coming inside, she was still scared. The last thing she wanted to do however was show that fear.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

When the first 'thump' against the door happened, Logan and Lilith were already done securring the building and it was easily heard. It made Logan cringe but he remained perfectly silent. He wasn't one to scream or freeze when scared but run. However, he had put himself in a spot where retreating was impossible. Forcing him to face all those fears he had...

At the second thump, Logan picked up his shovel and approached the door. There was a part of him that wanted to call out 'Who is it?' but that was just stupid... He knew better... If someone was at the door they would call for him not the other way around. Logan wasn't about to get him and his new partner killed... Not if he culd help it.
    ~The One and Only~

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Adrienne grabbed Sid's arm as the boat suddenly stopped. She looked up to see Nathan and the captain walk away. Derek was still waking up from his nap.

"Bloody hell," Adrienne said, "I think we've really encountered trouble this time."

"I'm going with Nathan," Sid said before walking away. Adrienne followed him.

Sig by me

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Silver, Keisai, and Machinehead

The captain goes to the back of the boat and looks over. Uttering a barely intelligeble stream of cursing as he looks over the side.

Instead of screaming, he gives a little "Wha?" as something something bursts out of the water, grabs him by the collar from the back of the boat, pulls him off the deck, and throws him out into the water.

You can hear him spluttering in the water as the thing pulls itself up onto the deck.

It looks like a cross between a man and a Tiger shark with arms and legs instead if pectoral or pelvic fins, and, despite having a pronounced slouch such that it's jaws are facing forward, it must stand seven feet tall. While it looks animalistic, it's wearing a loincloth of sorts, an armband, and a number of necklaces made out of shells.

It charges at the next closest person Nathan, as Sid empties his gun into it. Which slows it for a moment, giving Nathan a chance to do something, but doesn't down it.

(The ship you are on is a fairly standard 70 foot long steel hulled longline design , I'll attach a little pic below. What you need to know though is that the ship is steard from the room at the top with all the windows, underneath it is the room where the crew eats and sleeps, aside from portholes the only access is one door facing the back of the ship and a ladder going down to the belowdecks area. Belowdecks you have the engines and the ice filled troughs that the fish are stored in. You can describe what you want to do, you can also mention if you want to add Karma to assist in whatever your clever plans are).

----------------------------------

@Raycaptain and Maru

Whatever is at the door is still pounding at it. It breaks the glass, but with the chunks of table in place that doesn't let it get in. It doesn't seem to be making much progress otherwise, but it is making quite a racket.

-------------

(Things haven't changed vary signficantly yet for the other groups)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	andrea_gail small.jpg‎
Views:	9
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	28123  

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Agatha snapped back into reality when she heard a familiar noise. Zeus whined and licked her face. "I'm fine, boy. I promise." She whispered into his ear. She crawled out of the van, grabbing the glass shard she had been using. She ran down to where Lucius and Jessica were. "Look I'm going to make this clear and audible." She said making herself heard for the first time in a while. "Everybody here are all suffering something. We just lost Andrew, I'm hurt and probably even as stressed as I was before I came here, everybody's seeing someone get hurt, and not to mention nobody can get along!" She said, irritated.

"All I'm gonna say now is that everybody has to work together if they want to stay alive. Isnt that what we want?! Im sick and tired of everybody fighting when were just trying to stay alive! We've already lost Andrew who knows who's next if we keep it up. Look around you, this is not a place to threaten people and I'm sure nobody's gonna want towatch more people die if they don't have to. Damn, you people really know how to handle a crisis." Agatha walked away using the trees to support her.

She knew she'd probably get the worst responses all insulting her but she didnt care. She was used to being hated and bullied. She sighed and sat down on the ground against the van. Zeus ran down to Lucius and the others to look at them confused. He put his front paws on Lucius' thigh and stood on his hind legs. He barked in question and tilted his head from side to side.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: I would like to use karma for my attack on the shark man.)

Nathan seeing the shark man rushing at him steps back a few steps as Sid begins to shoot the creature. He mutters a few words under his breath as he begins to sift through his med bag. He says rather loudly after pulling out three of the largest empty syringes he has, one vial of a strong anesthetic "Lets hope this things body still has a circulatory system." Nathan filled two of the syringes with the tranquilizer and filled the third with the outside air. He looked at Sid and Adrienne and said "if i don't make this at least get Derek and yourselves off the boat. I don't want you guys to die as well." after this Nathan took a Tranquilizer filled syringe in each hand and Attempted to inject both of them into the Shark Man.

Set made by me

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Derek got up and made it over to the end of the boat."what the hell is that thing." it looked liked a shark mixed with a human. Derek got into a stance watching Nathan just in case he got into some big trouble.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Zeus, I never expected you to be here. Welcome back..."

Lucius looked over at Jessica and screamed,

"Would you like that!? Would you like it if I removed your head and brought it to Mana as a warning!? Maybe removing your head isn't enough for me...maybe I should just hack off your limbs and leave you here instead for the animals or the dead to feed on. Know your place in this situation. I possess the survival skills. I possess enough balls to remove any hindrances that cross my path. Why hell, shooting that pilot felt good. It must have been the sanest thing I had ever done. I can see the look on your face...You were fond of him, weren't you? He was uglier before I shot him. He looked much better dead with a nice bullet hole to the head."

Maybe a little scare and some psychological warfare will do this parasite some good.

Looking down at Zeus, Lucius turned to him, bent down and said,

"Sorry that you and Dan had to hear that, Zeus. Dan, she's making enemies just as fast as Mana is. I think we should leave her here to fend for herself."

Lucius grabbed five more pills...the addiction was getting stronger.

"Now then, Jessica...Move..."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 03-30-2010 at 08:53 PM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Adrienne stepped away from the side of the boat and clutched her chest. The shark man was much bigger than she was, and by now Sid's reserve on bullets was either limited or entirely gone. Which, she did not know.

"I've got your back on this one Nathan," Adrienne said, "I'm not going to let you die." Adrienne stepped forward and prepared herself for God only knows what next.

Sig by me

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Hax. I think you got a hair confused. Agatha is still up with the van. She jsut sent Zeus (the wolfdog) down to Lucious. I suppose it's possible she edited the post or something, but in any case it's the dog not the lady

------------

@machinehead, Keisai, and Silver

(Karma use acknowledged)

The Shark mouth seems ot curve back into a smile as nathan rushes at the thing. However as it opens its jaws and brings back it's claw a large wave slams into the back of the boat, sending it lurching backwards and Nathan lurching forwards.

He one of the needles bends, possibly having hit a dendrite, but the other stabs into the creatures underbelly and nathan jams the drug in.

However traquelizers take a time to take effect. and it slams into Nathan with a backhand. Sending him flying backwards into Adrienne, with the two of them winding up in a jumble with a bunch of rope.

The beast stalls for a moment and looks at Derek standing in front of a furiously reloading Sid. After a brief pause it moves to leap off the back of the boat.

-----------------------

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

OOC: Obtained the Extra Karma perk

Tace's Karma: 20

Tace looked at the new spirit that was approaching, the being seemed elderly and only mildly interested in the group. Who could this new being be? His age and decoration gave the impression of some kind of village wise man but Tace didn't know enough about the islands cultural tendencies to make a concrete assertion on the mans role.

Nanalie, who previously had remained despondent, suddenly got up, standing between himself and the man who was starting to stare at Tace with increasing interest. Tace remained silent, not entirely sure what this man's intention was.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Derek sighed."no your not getting away with out a hit!" Derek charges at the beast kicking him in the back. hopefully sending him flying back.

(yes i'm using karma to keep me hopefully falling off the boat haha."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information