AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 197 FirstFirst ... 28 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

"I checked the place out before getting myself in. There's a front and back door and a garage door. In my opinion that's the most likely to go down if this place were to be attacked. As for windows, there's only that one and the small one I used to get in," Logan stood and looked about for anything he could use. Once they got the doors blocked, putting a lawnmower sideways behind it would secure it rather well he thought.

"You're a thinker I guess. Went to all the fancy schools and such? I'll leave the great ideas up to you then..." The young freerunner exhaled and looked around for a hammer and hopefully some nails. With those and a few boards the windows could be secured.
    ~The One and Only~

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Saizo started to come to and felt a strong pain in his stomach, he touched the spot and remembered that he had tied the wound up. He got up from where he was laying and looked around to find Jessica and Daniel not there.
    " What happened here?" Saizo said weakly, " What's going on?"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Luzifer and Kirako

(OOC: [QUOTE=Luzifer;2403284]OOC: Dancing on it? You put to much intent into this. More like sleep walking into a bee's next.
    [COLOR="Wheat"] Yes, I suppose that would be more correct. The bees however are oblivious to the distinction).

Kaname hacks away at a couple materialized ghosts, and Luzifer does surprisingly well evading one and actually stabbing them. As an array of spears is about to skewer Tace and Kaname the warriors immediately in front of the two vanish under a pile of falling rocks followed by Nanalie. She lands, turns back to solid, and pushes Kaname and Tace back into the water. swimming furiously with them under the dark waves, going with the currents pull the three of you along. She lets you up for air briefly but pulls you back down if you attempt to swim on top of the water or stay above it for more than a few moments.

After what seems like ages of burning lungs and exertion, she moves up to shore, and pulls you into a small tidal cave.

( Between my misunderstanding that you'd gone to shore, putting you in a better position, some luck, and Taces Karma reduction ability, Kaname still has three karma left)

-------------------------------------------------

@Light buster, Janajee and Change

Upon the distant warriors appearing and going after Tace, the native aparition near you rushes toward you and seems to attempt to grab Fee to pull her along.

However his hand simply passes through hers. In frustration he waves to follow him, and projects an image of warriors dressed like those killing people in the villiage Fee had seen projected visions of earlier, presumably this one.

He starts going for the woods. After a number of steps he seems to hit an invisible wall, but he "pushes" through and keeps going.

------------------------------------------------------

@Silver, Keisai, and Machinehead

The (presumably) captain scratches his chin a moment. "I guess I dun know what you'll wind up asking of me, but I'll take all that cash as a deposit. If we aren't out too long I'll be giving most of it back to you."

He starts heading out to one of the boats while holding out a hand.

--------------------------------------------------------

(Same situation for the others, though someone should say who is carrying Luke in the group with Faery, Excell, Rein* and Kera)
    Last edited by sunnyside; 03-25-2010 at 05:13 PM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Tace was breathing fire, or so his lungs told him, and his head felt like it had been hit by a semi. All the effort to hold himself together had taken its final toll on his already exhausted mind. Every moment was an aching scream. He gasped desperately and tried to recenter himself.

He pushed himself against the wall of the cave and looked around wondering where they were. He couldn't tell but first, "Thanks Ms. Kaname, Ms Nanalie. You didn't have to save me, and probably shouldn't have since you were nearly killed but I thank you nonetheless." His head dipped in thanks.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname grasps her throat and coughs dryly, the burning sensation in her chest almost too much to bear. After collecting herself a little, she slowly stands up next to Tace. Her voice cracking a little from the intake of air finally getting into her lungs, "Tace, you have been a friend of mine since we met on this island. I don't abandon a friend, no matter how short or long we've been together."

She smiles widely at Nanalie, "Thank you so much for saving us Nanalie. I owe you my sincerest of gratitude. We may have not been able to do that alone." She leans down next to Nanalie and brings her into a warm hug. "Thank you."

Kaname returns to Tace's side and throws her arms around him into a hug. "Thank you Tace. You overcame that trance you were in to help. I'm so relieved we're all alright for the time being."
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 03-25-2010 at 05:51 PM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

What the hell? What are they saying?

Andrew continued to hear these voices, then suddenly he saw something that could've scared him to his demise, something horrible that should've never happened at all. He was stunned, his brain lurched for a while, unable to accept what just happened, then, he saw more ghosts approach Fee and attempt to grab her, but his hand, luckly, went right through her and they fled through a nearby wall and went right through it. He placed the tip of his fingers around his face and began to think on what just happened.

My god, this is how this whole entire zombie horror story started? Who's responsible for this?

Andrew continued to think, and think, and think, and think...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Trance? What trance? He realized that... what had happened back then must have seemed like a trance to someone else, though he didn't really think of it as such. It felt so strangely comfortable, so much... He shook his head. Maybe she was right... but if so this didn't really bode well for his sanity.

Regardless, he patted Kaname on her head, "Yeah... well... i didn't have much off a choice." He wanted to restore a bit of her confidence in him, even though he didn't have a whole ton in himself.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname looks around the cave and takes in the damp smell of it, feels the rocks around her, and hears the distant water droplets from inside falling onto the rocks. "That's true Tace.." She kneels down, feeling the grainy cave floor, taking in every aspect and feel of this cave, getting to know everything about it. "Hmm...Nanalie, what is this cave about actually?" She looks over and smiles at Nanalie, a warm, compassionate smile.
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 03-25-2010 at 10:30 PM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

Member SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 07:39 AM
    Threads

(OOC: This is happening just a little before the current events ;D)

Cayenne stretched, feeling her muscles pull. It had been a slow night at the restruant where she worked. Cayenne pulled the hat from her head, and changed from her work clothes to her casual clothing.

"Heeey! Cayenne wait up for me!" Allan, a boy she worked with called after her.

"Well if you'd just hurry up we'd be gone already!" Cayenne called, teasingly. Cayenne and Allan worked the night shift in the restruant, and thus was given the task of closing down. While Cayenne waited for Allan to close up, she stared outside.

The streets outside were almost empty. It was strange, if not a little unsettling. Cayenne peered out into the dark, looking for any signs of life.

"I am soo not looking forward to walking home today..." Cayenne mutter to herself. A hand landed on her shoulder, and she jumped.

"BOOOOO!!!!!" Allan screeched in her ear. Cayenne turned around, and smacked him upside the head, laughing.

"Jerk! What is wrong with you? Are you ready yet?" Cayenne opened the door, and stepped outside. A shiver crawled up her spine. Allan locked up the restruant, and they began their way home.

Allan parted ways with Cayenne, leaving her alone. Digging around in her pockets, Cayenne pulled out a a small wad of one dollar bills. She had taken them from the register. Smiling, Cayenne shoved the money back into her pocket, and continued her walk home. She passed an open shop, and paused to look inside.

The first thing she did when she entered was search for the exits. Already Cayenne was planning for a quick escape. Nothing had caught her eye yet, but it couldn't be long until something did. The thing that did catch her eye, was a simple magazine. After checking for cameras, Cayenne stuffed the magazine into her pack, and started walking towards the door. Just as she was about to leave she noticed something outside. A few figures were out side stumbling about the street, and heading towards the shop.
    Last edited by SisterNightroad; 03-26-2010 at 12:13 AM.

"Those hardly qualify as pants!!"

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan puts his wallet back in his pocket as Adrienne already took care of the deposit. He then followed the captain to one of the ships. Nathan was never a person for ocean cruises but as the situation had no other choices he reluctantly got on board.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

OCC: Long-ish post ahead. Also @Maru; Did your character undergo a name change while I wasn't looking?

Jessica let out tiny little moan. Her head (hell, her entire body) was throbbing with pain. She took a deep breath, and opened her eyes. She was laying face down in a rut. Someone or something was moving around near where she lay. She stayed perfectly still trying to take in as much of her surroundings as she could.

Finally she sat up. And peered over the edge of the ditch she was currently in. She could just make out the form of a man leaning over something in the darkness.

"Better safe than sorry," Jessica told herself as she rubbed the kinks out of her neck and sore limbs. She slowly got to her feet, and silently made her way over to the figure. But just before she could reach him, a lose branch snapped under her foot and the man swirled around. And without really thinking Jessica landed a kick square in the man's gut.

Overhead lighting flashed, revealing the man to be none other than Lucius. Behind him lay Daniel, who was just coming to.

"Oops", Jessica said, with a small shrug of her shoulders.

- - -

"This is so not happening to me," Mana thought to herself as the van spun out of her control. In her instinctive grab for Jessica, she had let go of the steering wheel, and now she had neither. She flailed her arm about vaguely, hoping to catch hold of the wheel by chance. And thankfully she did.

The van screeched to a stop and Mana jumped out of the vehicle and ran to the edge of the road. She let out a sigh of relief when she realised that the slope wasn't too steep. Sure, it would take a good long while for anyone to climb back up, but the drop wasn't deadly.

She took a deep breath and was about to call for her friend when Lucius went charging down the hill. Mana let out a groan, got to feet and returned to the van.

"Is everyone alright?" she asked. She noticed Saizo getting up and gently pushed him back down. "You should stay still. You'll only lose more blood if you move around too much."

Mana looked around at the rest of the group. "We have to decide what we are going to do. I'm sure that Jessica and Daniel are probably fine. Besides, army dude went charging down there as well. But the thing is, I'm pretty sure that they won't have a easy time getting back up. Meaning we have three options. 1) We can wait up here till they get back. I wouldn't suggest that one though, since god knows how long it would take for them to climb back up. It will probably be a lot fast if they just walked along the valley till they find a easier way up. 2) We go down after them. Which actually shouldn't really be an option because there is no way that Agatha, I think he called her, can make the trip down. Which leaves up with option 3) We head to town without them. And as much as I don't want to leave Jess here, I don't think we can afford to do anything else."
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

Sora Backed off when two people came to pick Luke up and watched as the group was getting organized and ready to leave. Sora walked up next to Asha, her chimes and everyones foot steps are the only thing that could be heard. When Sora Reached Asha she began to talk in a quiet voice.
    "I never Interduced myself. My name is Sora Kikogami. I died well was killed almost 30 years ago." she stated figuring Asha would like to know alittle bit.
    "I will attempt to ward danger off. The Undead dont seem to like ghosts very much, Most likely because they cant kill or eat use." She said kindly her eyes scanning around the area. Her chimes seem to have grown loader as the group and her walked.
    Last edited by Kera; 03-28-2010 at 09:31 AM.

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 06:40 PM
    Threads

Adrienne placed the thousand dollars in the guys hand before following him. A tuna boat was no luxury cruise ship, but it would have to do.

"Thanks very much for doing this," Adrienne said to the captain.

"Thinking of you, where ever you are..."
    Sig by me

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lucius made his way down the valley, reaching the two victims, Jess and Daniel when he felt a shoe go right into his gut. Inching forward from the slight pain, he looked down at her, lightning flashing behind him with the two growths in the ground. He had the feeling that he held Jess' life in his hands and with nobody else around, he could easily kill her and Dan. That wouldn't be a wise option, though.

"Can you stand? If so, get up. Getting back to the road will probably take a couple days but we should cope with that and start moving. We will take short rests on the way so we can get some sleep...We will need to keep nightly watches though in a pattern."

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek didn't say anything. insted he walked onto the boat and sat down looking down at the board. he was tired and wanted to sleep. so he closed his eyes and decided to rest.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

"Fancy schools? No, not really. Just very over analytical..." She continued to look around for anything that could block off at least two of the three exits. There should be an emergency one guarded, but still easy to access if they needed to. Probably the back door would be the best option. Her main concern was the garage door. It would probably be pretty easy to get into from there, unless it could be chained to the ground and was made of a thicker metal.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Luzifer and Kirako

Looking around during the flashes of light that get through the crack you find that the sea cave is perhaps ten meters deep. There isn't anywhere really dry to stand, everywhere get covered by a little water whenever a wave comes in.

Nanalie mostly seems despondent. She fades a little as she sits down in the corner. The smale waves going through her as if she wasn't there.

------------------------

@Keisai, Machinehead and Silver

The man happily takes the money, and soon the boat is powered up. It has a certain distinct smell to it. Diesel, sweat and old fish blood.

As the captain starts heading out he says "Alright, is there anywhere you particularily want to go? I could drop anchor some distance out, or go around the island. I'm just not goin into that hurricany looking stuff over there. I guess we could see if the other side of the islands clear.

Oh, and there should still be some sodas in the fridge, you can go ahead and help yourselfs to some."

---------

(Gotta run, so same situation for the other groups for now).

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname looks in shock as Nanalie's solid form is slowly going back to the transparent one. "Nanalie, what's wrong?" Pain in her voice as she spoke.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Daniel stood up and dusted himself off. "I'm alright so whenever we're ready we can begin to walk. I'm sure that the others kept moving because they have injured with them." Daniel said as he made sure he was alright. "Also I have one knife with me and luckily I wasn't stabbed by it." Daniel looked at them both. "Lead the way Lucius."

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tace was watching the interior of the cave trying to make out what was deeper inside every time the lightning flashed it spasmodic illumination. However, he was still listening with one ear, "She probably still in shock over her town not being around anymore." It was the obvious thing. She had seemed devastated by its loss. "Just give her some time, the lost of everything you ever knew isn't something that can be talked through. She just needs to get some distance from it and she'll be fine... though if she continues fading out, than she might not last long enough to do so."

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Hold on now, Dan. If someone is injured, their wounds must be tended to first before continuing onward. If someone is out cold and there are hostiles nearby, hold your position by the unconscious victim and defend the victim at all costs. We must stick as a group until other orders are given. This is me speaking as a soldier to two civilians willing to fight alongside him."

Lucius looked out to the open scenery in the valley and began what he felt was a speech meant for motivation and vigor to be instilled in what little troops he had.

"On April 6, 1862, in Southwestern Tennessee, the battle of Shiloh took place. Confederates struck at the Union army, hoping to push the defenders back to Owl Swamp in an attempt to defeat the Army of the Tennessee, led by Ulysses S. Grant at nearly fifty-thousand strong. With the Confederate battle lines eventually confused, Grant's men fell back in the direction of Pittsburg Landing, leading them to a slightly sunken path known as the "Hornet's Nest". This gave the Union Army enough time to fortify themselves under the protection of the Union's artillery strikes until General Don Carlos Buell reinforced Grant's men in the evening , adding another eighteen thousand to the total Union battalion stationed at the Hornet's Nest. The next morning was the last day of battle as Buell and Grant launched a counterattack along the entire Confederate line, forcing the Confederates to retreat. The battle of Shiloh was one of the bloodiest battles of the Civil War."

The stalwart soldier, with a face showing an unchanging stern expression continued with,

"The message I am trying to give you and Jess is this. If anything tries to come for us, do not let the enemy push us back. We will push onward like the sixty thousand men led by Grant and Buell and fight our way to victory. The van is our objective so fight like hell to get to it. If there are the undead, think of them as the Confederates trying to strike back against us, the Union!!! Jess, take one of the blades I brought and arm yourself with it. I wish to see some fight spring forth from within you and Dan."

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Logan said little as he found the proper materials to turn this little shed into a somewhat sturdy base. It would be hard, but if he had any luck those strange creatures wouldn't notice anyone in a dark building...

"We need to be quiet..." The thought hit him that it was better to have the enemy not even notice them rather than to put their rickety defense up against the mass, "If that's possible,"

He went on moving the heaviest things he could find in front of the front door and garage door. The back one would probably be secured but not barricaded. It was turning into a long day for Hermes it seemed...
    ~The One and Only~

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Saizo had no choice but to lay back down when Mana made him, he was really weak but he would still have to fight if neccessary. He got back up again and saw his tanto near him and his kama's chain wrapped around his arm. He struggled to get up but the only thing he could do was sit up straight.
    " I've got to protect everyone." Saizo said weakly, " I can't fall here, not now."
    He knew if he moved too much he would lose more blood but he had to do something. He reached for Mana but he couldn't reach her.
    " I've got to help and fight." Saizo said checking his shuriken bag, " Mana, where are we and where are the others?"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: For Kera, ExcelSaga, and Rein*).

Asha smiled when Sora began walking beside her. Although it probably was not a good idea, she had already felt comfortable with the girl, and she had some kind of unseen faith in her.

“I never introduced myself. My name is Sora Kikogami. I died, well, was killed almost 50 years ago.” She stated, figuring Asha would like to know a little bit.

“I will attempt to ward danger off. The Undead don’t seem to like ghosts very much. Most likely because they can’t kill or eat us.” She said kindly, her eyes scanning around the area.

Her chimes seem to have grown louder as the group and her walked.

Asha listened to Sora’s story intently while still concentrating on the area around her.

Slightly turning to her, Asha offered Sora her hand, “It is a pleasure to meet you Sora, and my name is Evelia Asha Teshua.”

She was taking the fact that was Sora was dead in a surprising way, even to herself. Asha did not even seem to notice, nor care. But, in the back of her mind, a small spark of curiosity made its peak from time to time.

The time to question things was not now though. She would have to save that for a later time and place.

Suddenly, Asha took notice of the chiming reverberating from Sora’s hair pieces, and it spiked a worry in her. What if it drew some sort of attention to them?

She hoped not, but regardless, they kept walking forth toward the clinic.

They arrived at a rather large opening eventually, it appearing to be some type of meadow.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Raycaptain and Maru

Something starts pounding on the back door. So far it isn't doesn't sound like it's having much success in knocking it in.

----------------------------------------------

@Hax, Suzumi, and Kei

(You could try going up the steep and occasionally verticle valley wall, however you could make good time walking along the bottom of the valley. It leads roughly towards town or back towards the hotel, though not perfectly in those directions and it might curve. )

-------------------------------------------------

@Faery, Excell, Rein* and Kera

Looking across the crop fields toward the town you can see that most lights are out. (Also in case it matters the basic terrain of the city with the downtown marked is attached below)

The pinneaplle plants here would lead straight into the city, but would only provide cover if nearly crawling. Some taller apple bannana tree orcherds would get closer with more cover, though you also couldn't see things coming towards you.

(And there is also the question of trying to get a whole group through the city or just a couple people sneaking along).

----------------------------------------------

@Luzifer and Kirako
    (FYI you don't have to wait for me to post if you'd like to have a conversation with yourselves)

Nanalie solidifies more as Kaname speaks. But still looks sad and huddles up into a ball.

Then a new spirit walks through the wall of the sea cave from the direction of the villiage. He appears to be an older native, with more clothing and jewlery than the warriors or Nanalie have.

Once he notices you he stops moving forward. Seeming content to relax at the side of the cave. But he does keep looking at you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	lanai city.jpg‎
Views:	4
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	28105  

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information