AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 197 FirstFirst ... 27 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Luzifer, o.o; that post of yours made me laugh a bit, I have no idea why...)

Kaname holds Nanalie as Tace gets up. "Tace..be careful." She looks at him with worry as he moves ever so slowly closer to the four figures in the near distance.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 06:40 PM
    Threads

Adrienne was startled. She stepped closer to the man.

"Sir, there are other things you should be worried about. A hurricane's nothing compared to everything else," Adrienne said, "The man fishing over there said you could get us off this island. Please sir, you have to help us. For your safety and our's, please get us off the island." Adrienne begged. She hated begging.

"Thinking of you, where ever you are..."
    Sig by me

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Lilith looked up at the ceiling as she spoke.

"Me? Im just a lawyer. My partner at the firm thought it was best I take a vacation before I have a mental breakdown or something."

She chuckled a bit

"And then all this happens. I guess I have to laugh at the irony of it all."

She gazed around the room a bit, taking it the detailing of it. Where useful items were, places to run to for a better advantage, things of that nature.

"What about you? You seem a little young to be here by yourself."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

The mental image of the human torches were slowly becoming misty, his terrified nerves becoming slightly soothed. He was in here with a lawyer... Logan new those fairly well from his own crimes, a slight 'record' of trespassing came with the territory of parkour.

"I'm here just for the heck of it... I just wanted to get away from home, came upon some money..." Logan rested his head on his knees, "I'm a pro-freerunner or at least fancy myself a pro... My hometown really doesn't have much pro-anything," Hermes thought for a bit, biting his lip, "So I guess we should make this place as safe as possible if we're going to stay. I haven't found a radio and the lights don't work. We have weapons but... I'd prefer just avoiding conflict all together,"
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

(Jacob) "Oh my god! We just lost Daniel and Jessica!"
    (Thomas) "There not in this van."
    (Walter) "And to top it off, Agatha and Sazio don't have much time left."
    (Sam) "We need to keep moving."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrew lifted an eyebrow wondering if they didn't get what he was saying.

"Yeah, I'm a ghost. I just died recently from a horde of zombies. If you want to blame them, be my guest."

As Andrew looked around, he noted that something still didn't feel right.

"We need to get moving, if any of those zombies come by, we'll be their dinner for tonight."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Sliver, Keisai, and machinehead

"Get off the island?! There's a hurricane out there and...did you say men fishing?"

He pokes his head out and looks outside.

"AAH YOU OLD DODDER HEADS CAN'T YOU SEE THERE IS A HURRICANE OUT THERE!" He goes running out down the dock towards them.

Inside the building you can see an old wirey man and a younger portly but built guy with a goate and a Seattle Mariners baseball hat. They look at your group inquisitvely.

------------------------

@Luzifer and Kirako

Nanalie stays with Kaname, crying tears that vanish before they reach the ground.

After a bit she looks even sadder and reaches out to Kaname's wound, saying a bunch of stuff that sounds apologetic. She holds her head low and can't seem to look at Kaname.

Advancing forward Tace gains a better view of the area.

Of the four people, one male and female look like they're pretty solid and probably dressed in modernish clothes. The "person" they're talking to seems somewhat transparent, as does a more historical looking male a distance away from them.

Tace also perceives that some of the old building sites are quite different in a similar sort of way that the stones were earlier. The ones further out not as much. But at least two of the sites near the sea are quite potetent, as is the cliff near one of them. And in general even the air seems to "ripple" to Tace as he looks further into the long gone villiage.

(Kaname would get the same impressions if she were looking out in that direction, though she can't get a good view of the most distant buildings where she's at).

----------------------------------

(Same situation for everyone else at the moment. )

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname sees more sadness in Nanalie as she puts her hand out to Kaname's wound and speaks softly with a sad voice, saying things that sound like shes apologizing for something. "Nanalie, it's ok...you did nothing wrong." She caresses Nanalie's head to comfort her.

Kaname glances at Tace, walking toward the figures in the distance, keeping her gaze locked as she sees Tace change his step a little bit, looking at something.
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 03-23-2010 at 11:54 PM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I'm going after them so pull over and let me off. If slaying needs to be done on the way there, then I'm ready to dance."

Lucius' face got excited...almost maniacal excited, like something possessed him all of a sudden. It was urging him to get his adrenaline rush again.

"I want to tear into every zombie I come across, slicing heads left and right and tearing it up here and there."

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Lilith nodded her head. "Agreed. What can we use to block off the doors..."

She got up and looked around the room.

"Are there any other ways in? Besides the windows. Like a back entrance or a door that leads down to a cellar, anything like that?"

She didnt look at him as she spoke, she was busy looking around for something that looked strong, durable and heavy

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Micheal's POV

Micheal couldn't help but let a chuckle slip out of his throat. "But it you're already a ghost, what does it matter that we'll be zombie food?" he said, not really caring and arguing pretty much for the sake of arguing. He gave the air a quick smell and besides the faint and far away hints of the dead stench, nothing smelled out of the ordinary.

"Plus, we're fairly okay for the moment. Well, as okay as we can be while on an island covered in zombies and ghosts," he said, casting another glance at the primative ghost. The ghost looked like he was joining the fidget club, as he walked a little ways away, looking around in a daze.

Fee's POV

Fee chuckled a little herself. The man looked slightly wary, as if was as aware of them as they were of him. She studied him, and he looked okay. He also didn't look crazy, but she guess looks could be deceiveing. Just then, the movement of the ghost caught her eye. She looked over to see him pacing, moving farther into the tree line, looking for the village that used to stand where there were now trees and rock platforms. She felt a pang in her heart for the ghost, as he seemed perplexed by the fact that his village was no more.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek sighed as he walked into the trailer."what's really going on, the wind isn't blowing like it should be if it's a storm." He sighed again noticing the aggravation in his voice.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

Sora opened her eyes and se was standing next to Asha once again.
    "i went to the clinic its looks safe, and theres plenty of supplies there." she stated as she knelt next to Luke.
    "i can freeze his wound together but it will hurt." good thing luke wasnt really awake. With that Sora laid her hand over the wound and slowly almost as if sowing a would she froze the skin back together. The blood stopped as soon as she started. After about 15 minutes the wound was sealed temperarely.
    "it will last a little while. The blood has stopped." she stated to Asha almost afraid to move her hand.
    "The freeze also made it to any damages inside so hes not internally bleeding either." She waited till they were ready to go.

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Adrienne walked up behind Derek and put a hand on his shoulder. What a dork for thinking he could do something like that.

"My friend here is quite frustrated," Adrienne smiled, "As am I and the two men outside. We've come a long way with a pack of flesh eating humans chasing us. Now, we would like a way off this island. It doesn't matter what you want. Money, publicity, jewelry, gold. I don't care. But there are no winds, there are no storms. Right now we just need a way off this God-damn island. And you gentlemen would be wise to accept our offer."

Sig by me

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

(Thomas) "Okay, Lucius, be careful though."
    (Sam) "Good luck..."
    (Walter) "Stay safe."
    (Jacob) "And come back alive, please."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, we can stay here if you two want. But I don't want you two to die a horrible death like I did."

If the bad feeling wasn't zombies, then what was it? Just then, he turned around and noted a ghost, just like him. But, who is this new ghost?
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@excell, Faery, Rein*(who might be in drag mode for some time) and Kera

Luke has fallen unconscious from the pain and trauma. But otherwise it seems like he at least isn't bleeding out or gurgling blood anymore. But he isn't good, and the ice will only last so long. He probably could be moved though.

Some of the others are nervous though, staring into the woods where whatever stabbed him might still be.

----------------------------------------------------

@Raycaptain and Maru

The building actually has a fair bit of furnature. With a task to accomplish, Chloe's problem solving mind starts showing its worth as she quickly figures out things about barricading, and does an impressive job of guessing where certain things would be in the building.

Though the issues that start weighing on her common sense mind are the fact that there are fewer of them than there are rooms with windows, and some of the dead seemed to be on fire. Still, at the worst the reinforcement of the building would give them some warning.

---------------------------------------------------------

@Silver, Machinehead, and Keisai

Derek gets the strange and somewhat startled looks that he seems to elicit. However after Adrienne speaks the man with the baseball cap starts looking interested.

"Don't play me for a fool, I can see what certainly looks like a hurricane eye wall over there. But it doesn't seem to be moving. I'm no meterologizer, but maybe that means we could take a ship out.

.... it'd be risky though. Still, if you really wanna get away from the..people chasing you, I bet we can work something out. He says while eyeing Adrienne's jewlery.

I'm not going through that wall though. But we could do scenic tours around the island until you feel safe or it blows over. "

------------------------------------------------------------

@Hax, suzumi, LB, CD, Rogue, and Kei

With the accident and slide. The van is stopped for the moment, so if Lucious wants to jump and slide down the valley wall he could go for it. A smushed dead person is twitching on the road, so that's likely close to the point they exited the van.

--------------------------------------------------------------

@LB and Change

The other ghost seems to finally pay attention to Andrew. He stares at him a moment and starts speaking in a language none of you understand.

Andrew had paid attention to some past tourist promo videos, and recognizes the language as that of the natives, though he probably could have surmised that anyway.

After a while of speaking the spirit seems to get that Andrew doesn't understand. The spirit looks at him, and Andrew sees the visions Michael and Fee had seen earlier about starting a fire by spinning a stick in a notched piece of wood for the fish.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

@kirako and Luzifer

Nanalie seems to be calming down. She follows Kaname's gaze to see what Tace is up to.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lucius jumped out of the halted van and began his ever dangerous descent down the valley, using the bone blades as climbing picks for added safety and stability. It was going to be a while but it was better that he stay alive and move slowly than die a quick, reckless death. The beat of his heart grew strong as if it were possessing the vibrations of a bass drum, constantly beating in rhythm. A song passed through Lucius' head...

"Holy diver...
    you've been down too long in the midnight sea.
    Oh, what's becoming of me...

Ride the tiger
    You can see his stripes but you know he's clean
    Oh, don't you see what I mean..."

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

OOC: Thank you Dr. Haxx for picking a song reference that humorously ties in to my post.

Tace began to perspire, his mouth went dry, the air was like water, his heart was parched of all moisture... he stared at the strangeness around him, the depth of this place. At all seemed super-real. This was beyond the mere skin-deep qualia, this place was like an aquarium of reality, saturated with it.

He moved towards the cliff where the power seemed to be strongest, no longer caring about being spotted by the Risen and the Ghasts nearby. That didn't matter, what mattered was this place, this intoxicating place. It filled him and animated him, moving him like a rag doll towards the cliff. He couldn't think, he could only need. This was everything that he had craved... all those empty years drowning in a fetid pond of unreal phenomena. But this... this had meaning, it had substance. He moved closer to the cliff. No longer crotched but at his full height. His legs... moving one step... another... another... and then...

air.

Tace crashed down the cliff, toward the water and it erupted to greet him. His body gently falling through the wine dark sea. He just stared at the dark above... wondering what was happening.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 03-24-2010 at 08:47 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname jumps up and runs to the cliff. "Tace!!" Shouting Tace's name loudly in hopes he would hear her and try to swim to safety. She dives into the darkness of the cold water so far below her. Crashing into the surface and making a high splash.

She swims downward toward Tace's sinking body, determined to save him before it's too late. She grabs hold of him, one hand covering his nose and mouth to stop further air release and the other around his back. Adrenaline at it's most extreme in Kaname's body, she pushes on toward to the surface with Tace. Finally they pop up out of the water and Kaname gets them to shore.

She lightly shakes Tace, staring at him with pained worry. "Tace, Tace, why did you do that? You could have been killed!" She covers her mouth and coughs uncontrollably for a moment. "Tace..why?"
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 03-24-2010 at 08:58 PM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kirako and Luzifer

As Tace looks up from below the cliff, he sees over a dozen angry warriors descending from above. Their falls slower than they ought to be, and their bodies somewhat translucent. As one lands on the ground however, it and it spear appear more solid than previously.

(@Kaname despite your characters combat skills, this is a situation that's going to be all about burning Karma for fortuitous chance to bail you out, as Tace has committed the spiritual equivalent of knocking down a bees nest and dancing on it while naked. Taces character does reduce karma costs, but getting him out of there would probably wind up costing nearly all you have, and that presumes he's actively trying to escape. Hauling him out while not being helpful would stress things even after burning all that. Getting Kaname out without Tace would be vastly easier however...)

-------------------------------------------------

@Hax, LB, CD, Kei, suzumi and Rogue

Lucious makes his way down the slope, even being careful, he quickly realizes that he's covering a lot of distance fairly quickly. Eventually he reaches the bottom. Finding Jessica and Daniel actually turns out to be fairly easy, as their rolling selves left a trail of broken underbrush that was breaking their falls. A quick check over reveals that while they're just now coming to, they seem to be fine.

Lucious thinks he could get back up the way he came using the growths and handholds...in a couple days.

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: sunnyside, take as much Karma as needed, I'm not letting Tace die as long as I have the will to fight...though it's going to be hard with over 12 things coming at us >_> I have no idea how I'm going to word this post yet.....grrrr...not easy....)

Kaname stares wide eyed at what her and Tace just witnessed, over twelve warriors coming their way from the cliff. One hits the ground just as Kaname unsheathes her sword, Kuretsu. "Tace! Get out the knife I gave you before. You have to help me on this. Shishe is gone and I don't know if I can fight all of these things alone..."

She looks up the cliff and calls out, "Nanalie! If you can hear, come down the cliff, the edge! Please Nanalie!"

Just as the warrior with the spear comes at Kaname, she lifts up Kuretsu and slices diagonally into the warrior, cutting him in half. As the dozen charge at her, she charges through, swinging Kuretsu, slicing four more warriors. "Tace..please help." She stands in front of Tace, shielding him from the rest of the warriors just a little bit away.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

OOC: Dancing on it? You put to much intent into this. More like sleep walking into a bee's next.

A spear? Tace's mind was still numb but he moved back away from the object in hazy motions that seemed quicker than his usual fair. But there was no fear, only vague distaste. He still craved to know.. He wasn't afraid. He needed every bit of knowledge. He wanted it.

This island weaved its spell on him but he fought it, struggling against the numbing allure and fight his way to a neutrality. The two forces in his head, his own sanity and the pull of the islands trance were evenly matched. All the force of will expended to maintain his own consciousness, filled him with a vigor he had never tasted before. Like he had control over his own body for the first time in his life.

He stood up his mind agile and focused. He looked behind him at Kaname, and held the knife awkwardly in his hands. Escape was primary, but how was the best way. He a natural smile cuts his face, for once, he almost feels it and it glows. Every inch of him sings. His energy radiates into Kaname, as he moves with her, keeping himself out of spear range as best he can. His left hand ready to catch and incoming haft as his right clutches the knife.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan felt odd with all the eyes on the group but began to walk towards the man who offered to bring them out. He then began to reach into his back pocket grabbing his wallet as he said "Whats the price to take us out there? I'm sure I will be able to cover it. All we ask is that you keep us out for as long as you possibly can before either this storm blows over or we need to dock." Nathan then pointed towards the rest of his group. "As you have already heard we have been having a very bad day so far."

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek was tired of people blackmailing him." I swear ask anything to steep and i will rip you two, to pieces." Derek said in a low voice.He was tired starving and just wanted to get away from it all.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: For Kera, ExcelSaga, and Rein*).

Asha had just stood up from trying her best to stop the bleeding from Luke’s wound when she felt something.

“I went to the clinic; it looks safe, and there are plenty of supplies there.”

Asha jumped slightly as she turned toward the now-there Sora.

“I can freeze his wound together, but it will hurt.”

Sora then knelt down next to Luke, and laid her hand over the wound, and slowly, almost as if sewing a wound, she froze the skin back together. The blood stopped as soon as she started.

Asha felt so relived inside that it almost had brought tears to her eyes, but she held them back. Just when she was losing hope…Sora returned…. She really was a godsend, wasn’t she? But, who was she really? Where did she come from? She had talked about her previous life before, but…

Asha’s thoughts were cut short, fifteen minutes passing in time.

“It will last a little while. The blood has stopped.” She stated to Asha, almost afraid to move her hand.

“The freeze also made it to any damages inside so he’s not internally bleeding either.”

Asha nodded, agreeing with everything Sora had just said. But, there was something that they had to do, and they had little time to do it. She had to do it for Luke.

Turning toward the rest of the group, Aamira talked to them about leaving, trying to convince the skeptics, and persuade her group back over (especially the new arrivals). She knew that times were going to be hard on their way back to the city, and so did they. After a little while, they had organized their group into a team, certain members keeping watch in random directions, just in case something decided to attack them again.

Asha took her place in front of the group, as their leader, being one of the only individuals there who knew how to get back to the city, and they began their journey, once again.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Adrienne turned back to Derek and Nathan and smiled. She had seen the man stare at her jewelry. Unfortunately, she wasn't about to give any of it up.

"Sorry, but the earrings are mine to keep. Daddy bought them for me for my 16th birthday. I just can't part with them," She tugged on her ears, "But...," Adrienne stuck her hand in her one back pocket. she pulled out a roll of hundreds, "What's say one thousand American dollars? That should cover whatever, right?"

Sig by me

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information