AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 197 FirstFirst ... 25 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Maru

(OOC: Hmmm, Raycaptain is a good posted, but it looks like he hasn't bee naround his usual haunts in a couple days. Why don't you spend some time exploring the buildings and such, presume you notice him when get returns. )

The building it seems to be empty. Much of it taken up by the large garage with the various lawn care vehicles. There are some useful lawn care tools that could serve as a weapon on the shelf. Shovels, a spade fork.

(Spade Forks are like this in case you don't know.

)

and a chainsaw.

There are also some rags you could clean up with.

-------------------------------------------------
    @Machinehead, Keisai, and Excell

Derek makes his way ahead of the group going toward the men. They turn towards him. They have the tanned skin of native and look to be men in their retirement years on lawn chairs.

"Why hello there. We're fine. Mighty odd weather we're having, that fog rolled in right quick. I know they say you shouldn't fish with lightning about, but I think we'll keep to'in these lines out there until we start gettin' wet. They're biting today too."

Another one then catches sight of Adrienne as she introduces herself. He takes out a seperate pair of glasses and stares at her for a moment through the bifocals.

"Why hello! I'm Malo! And I'm doing better now that you've shown up. Here lemmi set up my extra folding chair and you can take a seat. We've got some sodas and brews in the cooler there, you can help yourself."

He takes out the mentioned chair, stretches it out next to his own and gives the seat a couple slaps.

------------------------------------------------
    @Luzifer and Kiroku

As you leave the area with Nanalie, it seems like you see flashes of other ghostly figures in the area, though only for a moment with each and then they're gone.

Ahead the path starts going into the underbrush. You can see that there is a spacing in the trees for a path, but it's quite overgrown. This seems to bother Nanalie as she starts to push through the foliage.

(PM sent)

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Mana, could you make out first stop the hospital? The well-being of our allies seems to be very important right now and I can't afford them passing on me. From there, we will need another plan. An arms shop seems to be a wise opportunity for me to stock up on munitions and more firearms in case something unexpected happens."

Lucius laid out some tablecloths and rested Saizo's head on it. He smiled and thought to himself,

All the world's a stage, and the people, its players...Unfortunately, this stage has gone to hell and back.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan cautious as ever stays two steps behind the others but still manages to give a introduction. "Hello I'm Nathan. We seem to be having some trouble and would like to know what the easiest way out of here would be." Nathan tried to make his voice sound as casual as it normally was but couldn't get rid of his suspicion about the men. The only thoughts going through his mind were about the suspicious people fishing at a time like this. He took a look around to see if he could make out any attackers that may have set up an ambush of sorts. While he didn't question that these people weren't undead he couldn't let his guard down.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"Me, fall and be unharmed? I don't know. I was with my friends as a ghost and now suddenly I'm here in a blink of an eye. I'm guessing the fact that I'm a ghost."

Andrew managed to stand back up and shake off the harsh effects of the last experience back near the car rental area.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Thomas) "Good, a gun shop is what we need."
    (Jacob) "We're going to shoot some heads off soon."
    (Sam) "That might be the case here..."
    (Walter) "Andrew..."

The group looked on as they wondered what will happen next after losing their friend to the zombies.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As Kaname and Tace follow Nanalie down the path, Kaname notices ghostly figures along but only for a short moment each time. This makes her a little bit uncomfortable but she keeps her head forward and keeps moving, staying right by Nanalie.

On the path now, Kaname sees a lot of greenery up ahead. Trees and shrubs and weeds seem to be blocking their path, then they see there is a spacing in the trees for a path. "Where are we going Nanalie?" Kaname looks at her, surprised. They start to go through the foliage that's in their way.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"So, I'm guessing you two want to head back there to continue the hunt then? If that's the case, cool. But, we have to stay as a group and back each other up. Now, arms shops don't exactly a lot of military grade stuff but they do carry ammunition for my rifle. Just remember the strategic rules of combat: 1: Sniper Rifles are best used at long distance. 2: Shotguns are best for indoor applications as you tend to go incredibly close or into crowded halls, making it a very lethal weapon. Lastly, 3: Submachine Guns or "SMG" and Assault Rifles are just about general purpose but should mainly be used outdoors to put some distance between you and the enemy. I doubt that they will house light and heavy machine guns or "LMG" and "HMG" but if they do, they make an excellent defensive weapon for large waves. The only problems are that they weigh around fifty pounds without the ammo loaded in and it will probably take a while to set a bi-pod up for stability."

Lucius didn't mind his cut...to him, it was nothing more than a flesh wound, a scratch he could laugh at.

"Death may have come for Andrew but I won't let it come for me. Say, was there anything weird you three experienced during the fight?"

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Keisai, Machinehead, and Silver

Most of the group is paying more attention to Adrienne despite seeming to have a generally hard time seeing here.

The first one that spoke responds to Nathan

"Having some trouble? Well, there's a clinic in town if somebodies hurt. Are you from one of the resorts? If your jeep broke down I think they'd send someone around if you give them a call. If you don't have the numbers there is probably someone working in the harbor master's trailer there over yonder."

-----------------

@Luzifer and Kirako

Nanalie gives Kaname her usual I-don't-have-an-idea-what-you're-saying-but-I'll-listen-intently-anyway look, but then seems to get the idea.

She stops and concentrates a moment. Tace and Kaname see a vision of a villiage made out of grass thatched houses full of people dressed in the meager traditional apperal Nanalie is. The vision shifts from the villiage by the ocean to inside one of the houses and focuses on some soft looking clean strips of leather.

She smiles and keeps pushing along the old path.

-------------------------

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname becomes shocked and bewildered at the vision Nanalie just shown her. "Your house Nanalie? We're going to your village?" Kaname speaks excitedly and smiles widely. The three of them keep on the path and stay together.
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 03-19-2010 at 02:33 PM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 06:40 PM
    Threads

Adrienne's eyes bulged at the man slapping the seat. She was... a little uneasy about this. She smiled sheepishly. Creepy old men. She thought.

"Oh no, I'm doing quite fine standing. But thank you very much though," Adrienne looked down at them, "What my friend here means, is there a way we can leave the island? The four of us want to hurry out of here."

"Thinking of you, where ever you are..."
    Sig by me

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

ooc:sorry it took so long ive been majorly busy my bf shipped out to the navy and weve been trying to get his stuff together and a few other things.

Sora looked at Asha. She was sad for the man, she just came back and cant do one thing.
    " I could at least squat the clinic i think i know the one your speaking off." she thought if she was more powerful she could most likely teleport with small objects but she was not.
    "I can make sure its clear from dangerous....things." She stated.
    "Stop the bleeding if you can. And go to the clinic. There shouldnt be much of anything in your way." Her gold glowing eyes scanned the area.
    "If you do get into trouble whistle as loud as you can." She said and laid her hand on Asha's shoulder and vanished leaving nothing behind.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kera

You arrive in the clinic, a place you know well from a number of visits in your former life.

However today it is in dissaray, with things knocked over everywhere. It is also silent. The building is powered up though.

In some chairs in the corner you can see a couple ghosts, an old man and an old woman, watching a soap opera.

-----------------------------------------------

@Luzifer and Kirako

Nanalie nods happily at kaname and smiles.

After hiking through the forest a ways more you come to the islands paved road. She stops and stares at this for a few moments with a surprised and concerned look, and then crosses it and starts forging through the forest once again.

---------------------------------------------------

@Silver, Keisai, and Machinehead

The man coninues speaking with Adrienne.

"Well, at least come a little closer, I don't see so well these days, and it's dark out today.

Anyway if you want to get off the island quick, the best way is probably the other harbor, the one for small boats. It's right near that new Menele bay resort if that's where you're staying.

This here is a harbor for bigger ships. Cargo and commercial fishing and the like. Like those two tuna boats over there.

Used to be quite busy here, back in the Pinneapple days. Nowadays everybody buys from Costa Rica. Does make it easier to fish in peace though."

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek sighed."look old man, people are dying, we were being chased by zombies, we need to get off this island now!" Derek was tired of hearing the old man ramble on. he needed to get off this island before he was killed.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan gave a sigh and placed a hand on Derek's shoulder. "Sorry to have to say this but in our current situation we should not be so aggressive towards these two. This should only take a few minutes so cool your jets a bit." Nathan turned towards the two men and said "Sorry for that rude outburst but like i said there seems to be some trouble. My friends and I only want to get off this island as quickly as possible." Nathan gave an apologetic look towards the men hoping they wouldn't be angry.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 06:40 PM
    Threads

Adrienne bit her lower lip. Derek was frustrated and she could tell Nathan was becoming more and more annoyed as this went on. Sid stood along the sidelines and watched. Reluctantly, she moved slightly closer to the old men, but still kept a good distance from them.

"Could any of those ships carry us out of here? There are only four," Adrienne smiled, "Or does anyone in the city own a private boat that we could take?"

"Thinking of you, where ever you are..."
    Sig by me

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Logan heard someone coming from the outside and instantly stopped what he was doing. This is not the time... He thought to himself as his fearful instinct forced him look towards the window. Escape wasn't an option, a seemingly running theme here...

"They'll at least remember me for going down fighting..." Hermes mumbled as he gripped the shovel in one hand and started towards the door. It was locked but he knew a poorly made door wouldn't hold against someone who wanted in... With that the boy flung open the door, ready for whoever was outside, shovel ready to swing.

Logan was rather taken back when who he found outside the door was someone who seemed as terrified as he was. After a long moment, "Who...who are y-you?" The shovel went down slowly to Logan's side, "Y-you're not cr-crazy right?" He was now shaking slightly from the thought of what almost happened.
    ~The One and Only~

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Disregard please~
    Last edited by Ωmega; 03-20-2010 at 04:23 PM.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

"I wonder has this reached the main city." Daniel said openly. "But I also agree on going to the hospital first, we must tend to our wounded. The ammunition shop after is also a great idea. A person who has no aiming capabilities at all could hit with a shotgun at close range, I mean if you can't then you're a lost cause and if we happen to go by an antique shop maybe i can find a native spear to give us some range."

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Lilith nearly screamed when the boy flung open the door. She calmed herself as looked at him with a sigh of relief.

"No, Im not crazy. I was separated from a friend, and I dont know whats going on or where to go so I just ran."

She was still a bit out of breath and scared out of her mind. She tried to remain calm and noticed the shovel he was holding. That was a good idea, hopefully there was something she could grab for herself.

"My names Lilith. Yours?"

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The young freerunner lowered his eyes to the ground and felt simply horrible about the shovel in his hand. He stepped back to allow her to enter into his little safe-haven. "My n-name..." With a hand gesture the white hair was moved out of his face, it had fallen there when he flung open the door, "My name is Logan,"

After Lilith entered, Logan shut the door and relocked it. Those things were obviously closer than last time and that was nerve shaking... Hermes sat back down and placed his face in his own hands, "What is going on? Why is this happening? We don't even deserve this..." The shovel lay beside Logan, cold steel and wood and protection.
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

"I have no idea, but Id rather not find out. Not here anyway. Id -love- to hear the the hell is going on on the news in the safety of my own home." She spoke as she looked around for something to guard herself with. She grabbed a spade fork and sat down near Logan.

She looked at him, and realized he was probably only a few years younger than she was. She leaned back and let out a sigh.

"Im sure help will come soon....I hope..."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

OOC: Dont know why but i really like this post. To who ever it may concern :P (Fixed it that sould be alittle better.)

With a nod to Asha Sora closed her eyes and thought of the clinic and what the building looks like.
    "Ill be going now, Ill be back soon." Sora said with her eyes closed, her form began to fade.
    "Stay safe." With that she was gone.
    arrives at the clinic
    Sora eyes widened at the sight of the clinic. Her decorations in her hair chimed with each step. The old ghost couple in the corner watching tv didnt even seem to notice her presance. Besides the mess the clinic was in, everything seemed to be in working order. A few things she could tell have been stolen from people earlier but besides that there was equipment and supplies still in the original state or package. Sora also didnt sense any zombies near by or any where for that matter.
    "Wasnt this place supposed to be infested?" She asked herself as she walked to a near by cabnet and picked up a medical book to see if she could figure out anything about freezind wounds. She knew fire would close them up and cold if cold enough could do the same thing. Freeze branding a horse creates scar tissue and can pull skin together. Also she remembered when she was still alive and sticking her tounge to a cold Icecream spoon and it stuck.
    "Maybe it will temperally work." She stated to herself and let the book fall through her hands as her concentration slipped.
    Sora walked back to the entrance and began to think about Asha and Luke. Ready to give them good new and hopeing she can finally be of use.
    Last edited by Kera; 03-20-2010 at 09:59 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Machinehead, Silver, and Keisai

At first the men seem like they're going to laugh as Derek starts talking about zombies.

But after Nathan and Adrienne say their pieces the first one speaks up again.

"Well, if you're looking to get somewhere right now, one of the tuna boat owners might be in the trailer. They're honest businessmen mostly, so you might be able to cut a deal if you're really in a pinch. I can't see too far, but it looks like the gent might have money, and the lady is easy on the eyes, so I think you'd have a fair chance at getting yourself a charter vessel."

------------------------------------

@Ray and Maru

The house is still fairly silent except for the occasional lightning or the wind. If someone looks out a window toward the hotel, in the distance burning figures can be seen walking about, generally moving away from the hotel.

-----------------------------------------

@Kera (and Faery, Rein* and Excell)

(Kera, if you char is teleporting, maybe make it clearer for the others so they can respond. I'm guessing you didn't mean to go yet though, in case there was some issue with your post, but it's fine. Also Faery used a bit of Karma to buy Luke some more time, so you have a longer time period to try things.)

--------------------------------------------

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

"Uhhh, guys?" Mana called back. "Before you all start fantasizing about huge hospitals with high-tech equipment and shops stocked to the brim with guns and ammo, just a quick update, we have none of that. I did say that we have a hospital, but that is just because I'm used to how small it is. It's actually more like a clinic. If anyone here ever gets really sick or badly injured (which is very rare), we usually have them flown over to Maui or Hawaii. And as for guns, well, we don't really need them. Lanai is quiet as hell for the most part these days-" Mana glanced sideways at Jessica who smiled back at her cheekily "-and hunting isn't allowed."

Mana turned her attention back to the road. Just because she had 20/20 eyesight didn't mean she had perfect night vision. And seeing how the (literal) run-ins with the zombies had broken both of the van's headlights, Mana needed to concentrate.

"I wish the moon was out..." Mana muttered under her breath.

"I wish I weren't so claustrophobic," Jessica muttered back. She undid her seatbelt and stretched a bit before turning to look at the crowd in the back of the van. She shuddered before letting out a sneeze.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The young Logan still had his eyes at the floor when he stood and looked out the window to clear his mind, listening to the wind howl as it were about to pick up their sanctuary and sling it off the island. Really, at first, he didn't see anything but dead grayness of the cloud covered sky. However, as his eyes took it all in, Hermes saw what looked like a bunch of moving lights...

"Oh... My God..." Logan pulled away from the window, his hands shaking violently, "They're burning... All of them..." What the bleached white hair boy was speaking of were the strange figures, the psychos at the hotel. Logan made eye contact with his new partner in survival for only a moment before walking off to sit in a dim corner.

"We're going to die in here," Logan pulled up his knees close to his chest, "I've seen movies, just like you have... We sit here and wait for help but help never comes. This island is probably already quarintined," He looked down at the concrete floor, "Anyone who comes is just here to hurt us now,"

It was slowly clicking in Logan's mind. What those beings outside were. It was something everyone had seen a few dozen times in movies... Hermes shut his thoughts off there and went silent. Only breathing softly...
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Lilith got up and looked out the window for a moment, then moved next to Logan.

"No, if I was able to get out then others can get out too."

She thought back to Azrael. Did he get out ok? She wish her phone worked to see if he was ok.

"And there -has- to be help coming. They wouldnt let a whole island die, its too much of a publicity risk. Theres only one way in here, right? As long as we keep to door barricaded we'll be fine. If they break through...well, we could just push them back out and rebarricade the door. We'll be fine."

She wasnt sure if she was trying to comfort him or herself at this point.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||