AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 197 FirstFirst ... 24 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I still only have one bullet remaining, the others should be fine and despite throwing stuff, the dead are terrible shots. In addition, I'm better with a gun and explosives than I am with those little star things. These growths from that thing we killed have extra reach so if I do get the chance to try them out, I'll be sure to have fun."

Lucius looked to Mana and said,

"Put that foot down and get us out of here."

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek looked back around lazily, after hearing things moving in the bushes behind them."Ah... we probably should move a bit faster, if we don't wanna meet those things." he sighed as he started to jog putting some distance between them and whatever is in the bushes.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

"Stop nagging at me the both of you," Mana said as the van swerved to the left to avoid hitting a tree, then flew over a bump. "Keep on talking and you'll bite your tongues off."

After a few more bumps and violent turns, the van reached the main road that led to Lanai City.

"So," Mana said, "What are we going to do now? We should probably try to find a doctor or someone who can take care of Saizo and the girl. I personally want to go to the city to make sure our families are okay. So if nobody has a problem with that, I'll head towards the city."
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Andrew woke up and began to look around. His surroundings are different than usual after being attacked again.

"Wait, what the hell just happened? Where's my friends?"

Andrew felt like he was freaking out but he managed to get his cool back and began to wonder where he is...

"Where am I? Who are you guys?"
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 06:40 PM
    Threads

Adrienne jogged alongside Derek and Nathan. The rustling in the brush slowly started to fade as they put distance between them, but it could still be heard. Adrienne sighed.

"I love this island."

"Thinking of you, where ever you are..."
    Sig by me

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan began to jog alongside Derek and Adrienne keeping a tight grip on his medical bag. He gave a chuckle as Adrienne spoke and said "Go tell the zombies and other creatures how much you love the island then." Nathan then tried to listen to hear if anything began to follow them.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Machinehead, Keisai, and Silver

Advancing away from the noises, you eventually reach a high point in the terrian. From that vantage point you can see the city some distance away. To the southwest you can see what seems to be a harbor of some sort.

----------------------------------------------------------

@luzifer and Kirako

Things do change for Kaname as they did for Tace, except that to her, the glyph she made for her self is more...whatever it is than Taces.

Nanalie smiles at the two of you like she's proud (and perhaps expecting praise).

Though after a moment she stares at Kaname in surprise and walkis over to her. She kneels down and looks at the bloody clothes around Kaname's wound and points at them with a worried lock.

----------------------------------

@Hax, Rogue, Kei, Suzumi, CD, and LB (hey, you still have your friends there)

The van is jam packed with ten people with various deprees of wounds and one dog thought they manage in a bit of a jumble.

A number of dead attempted to get on the van or stop it. But they don't have the sheer numbers they did when they swarmed Andrews vanand they are smacked aside, avoided, run over, or fall off after trying to climb on.

The van continues down the rough road heading towards town.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 03-16-2010 at 10:11 PM.

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Derek stop as they reached the top of the hill." I can see part of the city.." He loved around a bit." Hey i can see a harbor too." he looked at Nathan."Well harbor or city?"

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Kaname didn't need to say anything for Tace to know she saw it. His experiment had yielded results... but why? He wondered if scribing there images into the stone placed them in the nexus of power that seemed to lay claim to the island. It was an interesting possibility. whatever they carved her would be drawn into the nexus... but would that power survive outside of this sacred space? Could the liminality be moved? He was not yet certain.

"Thanks Ms. Nanalie, Ms. Kaname" he said before noticing the formers concern for the latter. "What's wrong?" Nanalie seemed concerned over her wounds. Tace had dismissed them at first, seeing as they were mere wounds. But now he realized their potential. If those risen resulted from people being killed by ghasts as they appeared to... perhaps Kaname might turn into a Risen without actually dying. However, Tace couldn't be sure and Nanalie's concern might be normal concern over a rather deep injury. Without certainty Tace decided to remain silent, Kaname had seemed skittish enough about the abstract and far-fetched concern over being turned into a ghost by the stone, he didn't want to think what her reaction would be if he said she might turn into a brain-eating zombie that would try to kill him.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Adrienne stopped and took a deep breath. She weighed her options.

"A harbor has boats which means a way of getting off this island. A city has cars, which means a way to drive around this island. Could also have planes," She looked over at Sid, "There are people there, too. They all could be those dead, or... they could help us." She gulped harshly. The options weren't the best.

"There are people at a harbor as well," Sid said. Adrienne nodded.

"I say harbor. If we can get on a boat, we can get off this God-forsaken island. What do you guys think we should do?" Adrienne asked.

Sig by me

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee POV

Fee looked at the man, who was a little beffuddled. She wasn't really sure what to do. "My name is Fee, this is Micheal. Sir, do you not remember who you are?" she asked, trying to keep her voice level and hushed. She only knew a little about head trauma and she was scared that anything she did to help might actually hurt. She looked at his eyes, checking their dialation but it was too dark to tell anything. She fretted, fidgeting her hands as she waited.

Micheal POV

Micheal stared, not sure what to do. Fee was fretting over the man as Micheal stood by to the side, fidgeting and twiddling his thumbs. He was more confused then nervous about the man. He had, after all, just seen him land softly on the ground after having falling out of the sky. He had questions but no concern. Fee, though, was in ful on fret mode. He was seriously considering telling her but he was afraid he would think him crazy and that would make it very hard to keep him promise to always be there for her. So he stood, passive, waiting.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"I do. I'm Andrew Madison. It's nice to meet you, Fee and Michael."

Andrew wonder where he is now that he dead. So next what's next? That's still nor clear to him but he sure that he'll find a way out of this mess.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname looks over to Nanalie and smiles, "That was really something cool Nanalie." She pats her on the back and smiles again.

Kaname frowns while seeing Nanalie's concern. She instinctively puts a hand on her wound, hoping to somehow avert it from Nanalie's eyes. She speaks slowly, putting emphasis in some of the words to gain further understanding for Nanalie. "It's nothing that serious Nanalie...me and Tace got attacked on our way here and I saved him from something...a horrible creature."

Sweat appears on Kaname's forehead, wondering what Nanalie's response will be. She looks over to Tace, as if to ask for help with the matter with her eyes. Then she looks back over to Nanalie and smiles widely,trying to make her face portray no hurting feature as best as she could.

She then pops her head up, an idea forming. She speaks slowly to Nanalie again, motioning toward her torn clothes and the wound. "Nanalie..would you have any torn material like this?" She tugs at her torn shirt. "It would really help me if you had something like this I could have to treat my wound." She smiles warmly at Nanalie, hoping she understood.
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 03-17-2010 at 11:57 PM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan thought for a moment thinking on possible outcomes and finally came to a decision. He pointed towards the harbor and said "lets hope that the water is kind today. The harbor shouldn't have too many of those dead so we should be fine."

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Derek sighed."Ugh i hate the sea, but i guess it's better then here." he sighed again as he walked down the hill toward the harbor.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Luzifer and Kirako

Nanalie stares at Kaname for a moment. And then takes off one of her arm bands. However after handing it over to Kaname it evaporates.

Nanalie looks bothered at that. But then a few moments later says something you don't understand and waves at you to follow her as she starts off on a path to the east by southeast.

--------------------

@Machinehead, Keisai, and Silverangel

Presumably making good time so as to avoid the dead who miht be following you, the harbor comes into view (see below). There are a pair of larger fishing ships at the peir, and it looks like some people are actually on the end of the white rock lined peninsula with fishing rods.
    Attached Images

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname seems a little shocked at how the arm band disappears upon her touching it. Then she notices Nanalie motioning for her and Tace to follow. Kaname looks a little perplexed but smiles at her warm actions and follows her off on the path.
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 03-18-2010 at 11:59 AM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Derek looked around as they got close to the harbor." Hey i think i see people..." He tried to look closer but the dark made it hard to see." I think those are people." he quicken his pace.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Tace followed Nanalie, wondering where they were off to next... he hoped it would be a clue or something of the like... he was tired of the minimal progress he had made toward actually solving the islands mysteries.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"People?" Adrienne said as she watched Derek move quicker, "Derek! Derek, wait!" She ran up to him, "What if they're dead? What if it's a trap? Maybe we should just get on a boat and leave. I don't want to fight. We're all tired."

Sig by me

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Saizo could barely move after sitting down for so long but he had to save his strength for the battles to come. He checked his kama and tanto and saw they were getting dull, he sighed and put them on the floor next to him and started to close his eyes.
    " I understand Lucius." Saizo said dozing off, " If something happens wake me up."
    Saizo quickly dozed off and fell asleep

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Derek kept walking." Either way we need to warn them, it wont be right to let people die with out knowing what's going on.And Besides i can still fight,i'll be fine." He walked up to the people, they seemed to be fishing. Derek kept his distance." Hello, Are you guys okay?"

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

[Gonna move on without Hollow/Chuck. And heads up RayCaptain]

BIC:

Lilith looked out the window and sighed to herself.

'Gotta keep moving...' she thought to herself.

She moved as Azrael moved past her and started to climb out the window to reach the other wing of the building. She took a deep breath and went to follow once he was cleared only to stop when the ground started to shake. Almost half of the section fell off. She stood there, shocked and scared.

"What am I supposed to do now??"

She turned and opened the door a tad only to have the room fill with smoke. Without thinking she took of and headed for the stairs, which she took all the way to the main floor. Her lungs hurt as she tried running without breathing in too much smoke.

She stopped when she realized she was out in a golf course. She looked around and was still able to see some of those...things out in the distance. She looked and noticed a maintenance shed not to far from her. It was then she decided to lock herself in it till everything was over.
    Last edited by Ωmega; 03-18-2010 at 07:22 PM.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Adrienne sighed. She watched Derek introduce himself to the people, and from the distance away, introduce herself.

"I'm Adrienne. How are you all?" Adrienne asked.

Sig by me

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Micheal's POV

Micheal fidgeted. He didn't know what to do. "So how did you do that?" he suddenly burst out. "You fell out of the sky and you're completely fine. How did you manage that? Do you have some kind of parachute or wires or something?" he asked, the words blubbering out of his mouth. He felt stupid afterwards and wanted to take all the words he had just let escape and shove them back in his mouth but he couldn't as Fee looked at him wide-eyed and in complete disbelief. He winced as he thought of how he had just officially blown it.

Fee's POV

Fee sputtered as her mouth dropped open and she stared at Micheal. It was official. Everyone around her was going crazy. A man had appeared out of thin air, she was conversing with a ghost, and her only friend on the island was now spouting that he had seen a man fall out of the sky completely unharmed. In the middle of a forest. On an island.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information