AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 197 FirstFirst ... 20 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 06:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Adrienne watched as Derek stood up. Something told her to go with him. The others just stared at him as he began to walk away.

"I'll come," Adrienne stood up quickly and went by his side,"I'm not sure why I'm coming, but something tells me I should come." Sid rushed by her side.

"What are you doing? Do you remember that he doesn't really care for you?" Sid whispered into Adrienne's ear.

"I have a hunch... that he's going to be the ticket out of here" Adrienne replied.

"Thinking of you, where ever you are..."
    Sig by me

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek sighed." Nathan i know you can hear me, if you want to come your welcome to. I just don't want to die." derek looked around and started to head off in one direction.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Junior Member ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2010 10:29 PM
    Threads

@FaeryTaleAngel - your most welcome

Reaching her hand out and taking Asha's hand in a nice firm handshake then letting go Yumi nodded her head in acknowledgement listening to the rest she had to say. "That's great that you have medical equipment I know we have some injured amoungst us that could use the help." Yumi said indicating behind her the man and the women who had the worst of the injuries.

After having that said Yumi turned as she heard Derek get up and start walking away having the girl and the man follow him. 'Sigh. Looks like we are breaking apart. Sigh. I am not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing.'

Then thinking of something she turned back around to face Asha, "You said that you are heading to the city. Do you know in which direction that is?" Yumi asked hopefull for the answer. If this girl knew the way it would be best to stick with her then just wandering around and maybe getting more lost.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan hearing Derek picked up his bag, got up and began to walk over to him. He then said to Derek "Well seeing as the group has become too large not to attract attention and I am no longer needed I think I'll follow you. Especially since I can't let you leave off on your own without a medic. Besides I dislike the idea of running to the city with this big of a group." Nathan then looked at the others and said "Well seeing as I seem to have overstayed my usefulness I believe this is where I decide to break off from this over-sized group. Hopefully these new medics can help you guys out"

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

The female sculpture continued to take form, and Tace wondered if it was of a particular woman or goddess. It may just be a decorative image, but it could also have symbolic importance. For the thousandth time he wished the femme-spirit could communicate with him more directly. Regardless things seemed to be finishing up and he hoped to get a clue as to what he needed to do next after he had finished. His hope was that spirit would repay him quid pro quo for his assistance.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Derek looked over at Nathan."thanks." He smiled then continued to walk.he was starting to get hungry, he hadn't had any thing to eat since the morning of the party."jeez Know i know why it's never good to miss meals." he said as his stomach grumbled real loud.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Change Of Color View Post
    Fee was only more confused when the man started speaking. His language was completely foriegn. He kept speaking for a moment before understanding crossed his face and he resorted to pointing and gesturing.

Fee looked at Micheal, wondering if he thought the same thing but he simply looked terrified. It looked like she was going to have to do this herself.

"Micheal, I think the man is offering us the fish. I think he wants us to cook it," she said, leading him closer to the platform, her eyes never leaving the man. "Do you have anything to start a fire with?" she asked, glancing at Micheal quickly before turning back to the man.

MICHAEL

He checked his pockets, quickly though because he didn't want to take his eyes off of the SEE-THROUGH MAN-GHOST just in case he starts to strangle Michael with his grip of GHOSTLY POWER.

"None," Michael squeaked.

Michael was scared, just as scared and he didn't know why Fee wasn't. He should be ashamed, he knew it, because Fee was a girl and he was a man and yet it feels like it was the other way around. He was scared out of his mind but she seemed to be controlling the situation.

He sniffed harder... maybe if he had a smell, he wouldn't be so scared... but still the man had no scent, and the fear inside Michael's heart grew.

He preferred the LW and the LD, at least they had smell.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Adrienne followed Nathan and Derek. It seemed wise to follow the two.

"Sid," Adrienne whispered," Do you think it was smart to break apart from the others?"

"The group was rather large to tote around the woods. At this rate, we'll be better off, I believe," Sid replied.

"Where are we going, exactly?" Adrienne asked to the two men in front of her.

Sig by me

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Derek looked back."Anywhere right now, as long as this group doesn't grow it will be easier to sneak by things we don't want to fight." He ignored his hunger. they were still lost in the forest but it was better then being out in the open with the growing zombie infection.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname looks at the nearly completed figure on the rock etching, still chipping away at it, lost in thought of what's going to happen once her and Tace are finished with it.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee sighed even though she had known it was a long shot. She looked around to see if she could find something. When her efforts were fruitless, she looked back at Micheal to ask him to help her, but noticed the look of absolute horror plastered to his features. She couldn't stop the giggle that rushed through her throat.

"Micheal, he's a ghost, not a poltergeist. He can't do anything to you. Besides, he's friendly so far as I can tell. Help me find something to start a fire with," she said, pulling him closer to the ghost so he could help her search for things that would spark.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Nathan followed Derek away from the larger group. He then heard Adrienne and Sid talking and said "if we are going to get away from this island shouldn't we find a place to stay until morning? With a storm like this I don't think either a boat or a plane would last long."

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Luzifer and Kirako

After a time you complete the figure. The female jumps up and down and claps for a moment after examining the work. She holds out her hands and presses them to the peices of primative art. She seems to be feeling something, but there aren't any flashing lights or anything like that.

However after a bit she steps back. Closes her eyes and becomes much less transperant. She reaches down and picks up the stones she had tried to grab before. Again she smiles at the two of you, says something thankful sounding that you can't understand and jumps up and down again.

Then she stares at Tace for a few moments, shakes her head, and gestures at the two of you and starts pointing at the different petroglyphs on the rocks, which are various depictions of people, sometimes with other animals, sometimes with different proportions. All of them seemingly unique in their basic style. She points again at Tace and Kaname and makes some of the arm motions you've been repeating for however longs it's been. She points at the large boulders, again speaking in a language you don't recognize.

-----------------------------------------------

@Change of Color and Janajee

The ghost tries speaking again in a language you don't understand, and making gestures that are hard to follow. However eventually you get the impression in your mind of a knife, a flat piece of wood, and a pointy stick.

The ghost seems taken aback for a moment.

He looks at the two of you again and once more you see a vision of a knife, a flat piece of wood and a pointy stick.

The ghost smiles and claps his hands.

Starting a third time you see the knife sharpening the stick, cutting a hole in the flat piece of wood, and then the stick spinning in the whole to make fire.

After that the vision stop and the ghost seems quite pleased with itself.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Derek looked around."well if you can see though the forest, it would help us to get out of it. as far as i can tell none of us can see very far." He sighed. Nathan was right. " but it is a good idea...."

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Tace observes a change take place in Nalanie. The spirit which heretofore had been almost completely ephemeral now seemed to have a bit more firmness to her, a fact confirmed when she easily picked up a stone which she had not previously been able to shift without great effort. Tace's interest became slightly peeked and his mind returned from the dullness that the carving had put upon him. Did sculpting make her more corporeal?

Nalanie began to gesture at some petroglyphs upon a stone face and made familiar motions with her hands. When she pointed at some of the nearby boulders a flash of understand cut across his mind, "She wants us to carve each of these images into a sculpture, does she?". It wasn't really a question as much as he was talking to himself.

A question that pricked up in his mind... if sculpting a woman had made a woman more corporeal... would sculpting the animals make those animals appear, would they continue to strengthen Nalanie, or was that just a coincidence resulting from a different causation. He didn't know... but he wanted to.

He looked at Nalanie and pointed to himself, then made carving motions, then pointed to the glyphs and then to the boulder. He wanted to make himself more so he put up his palm signaling that he was starting over. He made point to a stone, and then made sculpting motions over an area of air, then he gesture to the space he had just "carved" then pointed to one of the picture and then gestured to area of air again.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Nathan gave a sigh. they passed by a rock and he leaned down to pick it up. "you know we may not be able to see too far but we might as well make a plan." Nathan then scratched a large circle of bark off the tree. "We should also mark our path so we don't head in a circle. who knows what could be following us out here." Nathan put the rock in his jacket pocket for when he needed to mark another tree.

Set made by me

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Adrienne watched Nathan put the rock in his pocket.

"Brilliant," She said as Sid broke some twigs, "Marking our path I see?"

"All we got. Unfortunately, an animal could easily make the same tracks." Sid sighed.

"True," Adrienne sighed, "We better keep moving. We want nothing to catch us."

Sig by me

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Saizo made it to the van and it was clear of all dead creatures. He sighed and felt relieved but it was cut short. He saw some zombies trying to climb up a tree to attack Andrew's friends. He quickly checked his shuriken bag and saw that he had at least 32 left, his tanto was caked in zombie blood and so was his kama. He quickly wiped off as much as he could from both the tanto and kama and quickly threw 5 shuriken at the zombies.
    " I'm coming to help you!" Saizo said running towards the tree

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: I have no intention of dying.)

Lucius headed to the felled zombie beast and used the kitchen knife he had to cut the bladed growths off, collected the four and the broken horn and headed back to the van, smiling. Dropping them in front of Mana, Agatha and Jess, Lucius said,

"Killing that thing wasn't easy. Saizo kept it occupied while I fired from one of the trees. Paralyzed it with a shot to the spine so Saizo could close the deal. I'm keeping the horn as a trophy plus I cut these blades off of it so we have added weaponry. Sure, they're all fleshy and cold but that shouldn't be a problem. Think of them as spoils of war, a reward for defeating something in battle. Use them to your advantage, friends. Oh, and Agatha?"

The tired, bloody and dirt-laden soldier set his rifle down and sat next to her with an arm draped around her. Depressed, he said,

"I'm sorry for not getting here to help sooner. I won't make excuses though. Mana, Jessica...If you want to kill me for any reason...my rifle's right there. Whether it be because I wanted to kill Mana and leave her behind so many times or some other reason, I don't care. I'm not stopping you. Only one bullet remains in the rifle...Due to all of this, any hope I harbored has been beaten, scratched and tossed out of me. Now I feel like death is the only way out of this "war". Agatha, Zeus, I'm sorry...I know Mana definitely hates me and I'm sure through association and influence, Jessica hates me as well. I'm offering them the chance to use the last bullet on me so that they may have some sort of comfort knowing a completely rude fool has been eliminated. I apologized to them already in the kitchen for my crap and I doubt they'd forgive me."

Lucius stood again, picked up his rifle and put it in Jessica's hands, took a few steps back and held his arms out saying,

"The choice is between you two."

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname, finally finished with the carving Nalanie asked her to do, notices the excitement in her movements and the friendly gestures of her actions. She looks at Nalanie, perplexed, as the figure presses its hands upon the finished carving of the a feminine figure etched into the rocks that her and Tace hold.

Just then, Nalanie steps back, seeming much more visible than before, she picks up the stones that she could not before. She seems so happy about this outcome that she starts jumping up and down with joy and looking at the both of them with a cheerful expression on her face as she says something they can't understand due to it being a different language, but knowing she meant well, Kaname smiled.

Then Nalanie gestures to the boulders a little bit away from them and makes the same carving notions that Kaname and Tace were doing before. She then talks in that strange language again. "Nalanie...you want us to do the same with these boulders as we did with these rocks?" Kaname walks toward the boulders and starts to chisel at the surface, making the image of the girl into the boulder exactly as it looks in the rock she carved before.
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 03-03-2010 at 06:59 PM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Daniel noticed Saizo run off towards the other two that where with them. He then noticed Lucius giving Mana the rifle and standing back with his hands away from his body. He hopped on top of the van, ran down it, and jumped off drop kicking Lucius in the chest. He back flipped landing on his feet "Look, we don't have time for you to be giving up your life. We are here in the first place because we came to save your girl and you want to throw your life away!" Daniel picked up Lucius. "Saizo went to save the other two so we need to go help." He said pulling Lucius with him. "You're a warrior you love this type of stuff." He said smiling as he ran towards Saizo. "Lucius you're better at the war plans, any ideas before we get there?"

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Getting up from Dan kicking him, Lucius said,

"Yeah...You're right, although...we don't need to do anything right now. Saizo's got it covered."

Lucius took back his rifle, strapped it to his back and continued while walking back to the van,

"If there's too big of a group in the woods, we will easily be heard and assaulted again, more than likely. Saizo, Sam and Jacob should be just fine. I told Sam and Jake about guerilla warfare, about how to strike quick and then hide, waiting to ambush them again. In small groups, yeah the idea of three against many is a bit out there but Saizo has those little bladed stars to throw in addition to the other two blades he uses for close quarters. Sam and Jake each have a knife from the kitchen to defend themselves, or in this case, strike the enemy down with. They should be fine but just in case, I will keep a watch on them through my scope to see how things are going. I'll save the last bullet for something more important. You might want to arm yourself with one of the blades I sliced off the beast that Saizo and I took down. They're a bit longer than the kitchen knives so the extra reach might give you an advantage."

Lucius got down to a crouch and looked through his scope,

"Everything's looking fine so far but that doesn't mean we should relax."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 03-03-2010 at 09:18 PM.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Hax, Kei, Suzumi, CD, LB, and Rogue

Saizo wounds a number of dead around the tree. About a dozen come running at him, but the rest continue climbing or standing around the tree. Andrew's friends have reached the top of the lone tree, and have nowhere else to go.

Andrew is able to harm and slow them down. However one of the dead takes a swip at him as he gets too close. This has an effect of slightly "disrupting" him. He temporarily vanishes and feels dizzy, but after a matter of seconds reappears.

The other dead continue to close in.

(FYI the thing that grew the bone blades never stopped moving, but it was pretty messed up and could be cut apart with relative safety. It's still twitching though.

In straight up diced combat, having Saizo take down a couple dozen dead isn't going to work out. Unless someone who has a bit of Karma like Kei, CD, or Suzumi wants to kick in god mode for a moment by burning Karma to save them, you'll need a good plan and soon or company will arive. For the moment escape via the van is still an easy option while there arne't enough dead in the way to tip this van like the last one).

-----------------------------------------------------------------

@Luzifer and Kirako

Nalanie looks entranced by Tace. But confused. As Kaname begins chipping away with the pattern of strokes she at first looks excited and pats her on the back. But as the form of the same picture takes shape she seems to realize something, says something friendly, but than shakes her head.

She sits down and seems to think for a bit. Then she lights up.

She concentrates and the two of you see an image of a native Hawaiian man in traditional clothing. She then points at one of the glyphs of a man next to a deer. She projects an image of an older woman dressed like her and points at an image of a woman.

Than she walks over to the two of you, points at you, and then points at boulders without any glyphs on them. And makes the first few arm gestures from the pattern.

----------------------------

@Machinehead, Keisai, Faery, Excell, Rein*, and Silver

(While she hasn't poested Rein* indicated that she want to have her char follow Faery's.

That means the groups have split into two

One just has Sid, Adrienne, Derek and Nathan. If you someone in this group wants to select a direction or desired destination that's fine, otherwise I'll select a direction generally away from the hotel and the other encounters, which is also fine.

The other group has Yumi, Kaisha, Asha, and their respective NPCs, for a total group size of nine. I think we're primarily waiting on Faery to respond to Excell here.)

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Were lost do we really don't know what way were going.)

Derek looked around."That is a good idea." his stomach growled." Maaannn i need food." Derek sighed."i guess no one has food huh?" he sighed again. "this sucks."

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Nathan heard Derek and began shuffling through his bag. He found four nutrient drinks in his bag and brought one out. he held it out towards Derek and said "I had packed these in case I missed meals on vacation but that's not an issue now. I only have four though so after we drink these we are out of food."

Set made by me

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information