AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 197 FirstFirst ... 17 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

From the looks of things it seemed ike Kaisha and Mark were just along for the ride. They had no bearings and seem to be the least active members of the group..

Kaisha didn't mind she prefered to observe and she was mostly concerned about mark. He wasnt so bad anymore thanks to being looked at but because of the constant moving he was unable to get much rest..

As they settled alittle and Kaisha had Mark leaned on her..Derek decided that it was time to move again. Just great she thought..Maybe we should stay here and let them go on ahead..But she couldn't do that..She needed them for now.

She pushed to her feet and looked at everyone wth a smile that said well then lets. Slowly pulled Mark to his feet, trying not to undo all the work that was done on him. ANd started off behind the others

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Agatha sighed as she noticed she was sitting in a puddle of herself. Zeus crawled into the window and tried to lick away some of Agatha's blood. He whined out of failure. "Go help...Lucius..boy." She said slowly as her vision started to blur. Zeus whined again but crawled out again.
    Agatha wasnt exactly happy seeing Andrew die. She let out a few tears before blindly trying to stab away dead. Another one tried to bite her but she was lucky enough to fend it off. The glass in her hand shattered making her defenseless.

She grabbed a shorter, dull shard of glass and continued the same routine. "Come on Zeus...hurry back." Zeus got up and began killing every zombie in his way. Eventually, he reached the trees and barked to get Lucius' attention.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek looked around," i dunno it looks like people still need a rest." h stood up." but that's just my opinion. So it's up to everyone else." he sighed, then leaned against a tree.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Post was made for dramatic effect.)

"Another two down...now to f-"

Lucius was interrupted by the sound of barking. It was Zeus...Lucius yelled out to Jacob and Sam...

"Guys, I gotta head back to the van, remember what I said about bouncing here and there for your attacks."

Lucius started bolting back with Zeus, saying,

"Don't worry, boy. I haven't forgotten about her. I was just caught up in something. Let's go help Agatha, now."

Upon reaching the van, Lucius noticed the van rocking. It was time for him to be a proud soldier. With the knife in hand, he hacked a zombie up on his way in to find Agatha, wounded while Thomas and Saizo were fending more off. As he reached her, he stabbed a hand and said,

"Zeus called me here to find you wounded. So, here I am. I noticed Andrew's gone stiff on us but then again, someone was bound to die at this rate. Nothing we can do about that. Let's get you out of here. You know that maid who kept on arguing with me? She has a van ready with one of her friends. After calling a truce, she's now helping us out. Saizo, Thomas, Zeus, clear a path for me, once we're out of the van, follow us."

Lucius ripped a sleeve off of Agatha's dress to tend to her most painful injury.

"This will hurt but it will stop the bleeding. I'm basically dressing the wound."

A hand started crawling up the soldier's back as he was trying to staunch the bleeding. Lucius get pissed and said,

"Zeus, get that hand off of me!"
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 02-22-2010 at 01:52 PM.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname looks startled as the girl figure comes closer but relaxes a bit when she sees her drawing back. The girl's mouth starts to move as she speaks but Kaname nor Tace understood what she was trying to say.

Suddenly Kaname's head gets all fuzzy as she sees an image of the girl in her mind with a rock in each hand. One rock was sharp and the other one was a rock that was larger in size compared to the other one. This girl was pounding these rocks together to make markings on the larger rock.

Kaname snaps out of her vision spell and looks at the girl figure who is now holding her empty hands out toward Kaname and Tace. Thinking back to the vision, Kaname looks puzzeled. She looks at the girl sceptically and reaches her hand forward, closer to the girls empty hands.

"Umm...excuse me... Were you the one that showed us those pictures just now?" Kaname says with caution. She looks into the girls eyes. "Please..tell us what you mean." She reaches her hand forward even more, touching the girls empty hand.
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 02-22-2010 at 12:58 PM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Thomas was a bit worried about this as he went over to the hand that was on Lucius and smashed it off.

(Thomas) "My friends are down and either dead. I need to get them out of here. I need the cover while I get my friends out. And try to find a way to get them back..."

Thomas went over to Walter's body and Andrew's corpse. He kneeled down, picked them up, and placed them over his shoulders. The weight was dramatic but he had to deal with it until he got out of the danger zone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrew started to wave his hand through the zombies and noted that they began to slow down. He looked at his hand and began to keep in the zombie that he touched. He watched as the zombie tumbled to the ground and was amazed at what he just did. He decided to continue this process for every zombie in the area.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Sam and Jacob continued their attack as more zombies came by. They dropped them like flies as they continued to run toward them helplessly in the open.

(Jacob) "Do you think they're okay?"
    (Sam) "Let's hope so..."
    Last edited by Light Buster; 02-22-2010 at 08:21 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Tom, Andrew's dead. There's nothing more we can do for him. I've only three rounds left in my gun and Agatha's wounded. If you want to help Walter, that's fine but leave Andrew's corpse here. It's still warm so it still might make for a good feast for the dead here. That should buy us some time. I'm sorry about your loss but if the dead have functioning nostrils, then perhaps they can smell warm blood. It's all natural selection...sort of. They go for the easier meal first...the one not putting up much of a fight. You take that away from them and they're going to go for you as well. Leave Andrew and take Agatha and Zeus with you instead. Saizo and I will buy you time until you get out of the van, then we will make our way out."

Lucius reached into Andrew's pocket and took out the wallet to look at the ID in it.

"Walter, before you say anything, I am not intent on committing theft. When a person dies in the line of duty, it's only proper to report his/her death to his/her family. I'll hold on to the wallet for now. Saizo, let's buy Tom some time."

Lucius went for a zombie crawling towards him. It's lower half was missing, making things a bit easier. He made for one of the wrists to cut it off in an attempt to slow it even more.

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 06:40 PM
    Threads

Adrienne turned to Derek.

"I know that we're all still tired and that resting sounds nice," She said sympathetically to the group, sounding not mean, but calm, "But Nathan's point is logical. Staying in this place for too long will get us ambushed. We should move out."

"I agree," Sid responded, "It's only a matter of time before whatever is chasing us catches up."

"Thinking of you, where ever you are..."
    Sig by me

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Tace moves forward a couple steps, standing in front of Kaname. This phantasm might be some kind of Banshee or other devilish spirit, after all every other apparition that they had encountered so far had been aggressive. However, that was a risk he was a willing to take. after all, the worst that could happen was death.

He offered a single hand to the ghost his hand cupped gently and illuminate occasionally by the lightning. His face was reassuring, with a mixture of concern and empathy. If this ghast was sentient and friendly, he would convince it to impart its knowledge as he would convince any other person. All the actions came naturally, and their were a thousand others he didn't even notice that he did, a turn of the chest to making him seem resilient, a wrinkle of the brow to show age and wisdom, his entire body bent itself carefully to the act.

"Reliquish you pain unto me." he entoned softly but with enough force that the lightning would not drown him out. "Speak unto me in whatever method you can, lady of the rock, so that I may understand and aid you in your plight."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek sighed."Yea but with the wounded moving around to much it will slow us down even more. We need to give them a few more minutes at most" He was tired himself, he wanted to lay back a bit and relax, he knew it wasn't the time but he needed a few more minutes

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Thomas sighed as in what to do with Andrew's body. Lucius had a good point in leaving the body but he wanted some revenge though. He then had a idea...

(Thomas) "All right but I want the zombies to know something though, I want them to make sure they remember this. Do you have a time bomb of some sort?"

He waited for an answer as he picked up Walter's body.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrew heard these words and felt disappointed that he had to be left for the zombies to feast on his corpse. Luckly, he's still there as a spirit and managed to think of something. He began to think on what to use as a bomb to blow up the zombies. He wanted to blow up the zombies as well. He waited for an answer from Lucius.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I don't have bombs on me. Mana commandeered another van that I placed a crate of home made molotovs in, though. You get to that van, you can use those as long as you have some sort of source of fire. Just don't set yourself ablaze, though. There are eight in the crate since I used one before in the kitchen. You could go with that. I'd offer the option to shoot the gas tank but the van is on its side and I won't be able to see the gas tank through the van's undercarriage. Just get moving and take Agatha and Zeus with you."

Lucius took a scratch across the chest, winced a bit and decapitated the zombie saying,

"How'd you know I love pain? The feeling of the adrenaline coursing through my veins feels almost as good as slaughtering the people of another country at war with the U.S."

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Saizo nodded and prepared to fight for the sake of others. With his kama and tanto in hand, he was ready to fight for as long as he could hold out.
    " Alright, let's go." Saizo said hacking away at the zombies, " Tom, when you get there, tell Mana to bring the van here."
    A zombie jumped on Saizo's back but Saizo quickly threw it off.
    " It looks like there's no end to these things." Saizo said throwing a few shuriken, " Lucius, when we make it out of here, I challenge you to a sparring match."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Luzifer and Kirako

The figure holds its hands in yours. They pass through, and you feel your hands getting cold, for a brief second it looks like the figure is about to lurch forward but again it steps back.

The female aparition stares and Tace for a while and smiles. It takes a couple steps back and reaches for a stone lying on the ground. It reaches out for the stone, but her hand simply passes through it. She swipes at it again and succeeds in getting it to skip away, but she seems unable to do more than interact with it for a moment.

She looks at the two of you again.

---------------------------------

@ Hax, LB, Umbra, Kei, and Rogue

(Most of the zombie killing there I'd consider cinematic so no rolls. I'll roll for the dead people would have to fight in the van however, and also dodging rolls for people in the trees in order to keep away from the fairly fast moving and fast climbing dead. )

Inside the van Saizo, Thomas and Zeus get the upper hand on the remaining dead. Some having already slumped down or reduced to wrigling bits. Zeus running away at Agathas demand.

The dead swarm after Lucious, Sam and Jacob. Some rushing up trees, others going up adjacent trees and others waiting on the ground.

The three of them make a break for it. Jacob slips through the swarms, but Sam and Lucious are caught up. (2 Karma for Lucious to evade. Also I think you got awarded player points for Karma awards. You'd be at 0 Karma after this, but probably closer to 10 character points than you thought). Sam however, is dogpiled, which buys other people more time.

Daniel, having freerunning, is doing better in the other tree.

Lucious manages to take out an approaching dead as he comes to the van, and with Jessia and Andrews help the area is momentarily clear.

Momentarily because in the next moment there is a burst of activity from the van something bursts out from inside though the back door. Sending Lucious and Saizo rolling on the ground (unharmed). Where it lands you can see the dead that killed Andrew. A slightly overweight man with a combover in shorts and a garish red and orange hawaiian shirt that show the evidence of having been stabbed.

He stands frozen for a second and then yells, calciforus growths in the form of arm blades, claws, and horns burst though. Alone for the moment, it seems to be eyeing the group up from a distance as dead that were more distant shamble towards the group from most directions and the main throng fights amongst each other over Sam.

(About this point Walter comes around, he's basically OK and can still see out of one eye, but the other is destroyed)
    Last edited by sunnyside; 02-22-2010 at 09:53 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: How the hell am I at 0? I hardly spent any karma save for like two events. In addition, Damn, sunny...little late on arrival, eh?)

"If we make it out of here, Saizo...If...For now, just focus on these damned things."

Lucius ran a hand across his scratch marks and licked the blood off. The blood lust was strong as the endorphins started to run through his marked up body.

"You know, Saizo...Endorphins are more powerful than vicodin. Endorphins are our natural painkillers that make us euphoric. Wonderful, isn't it? I'm jacked up on the stuff right now. I don't even need my diazepam fix right now. This is great."

Upon saying that, Lucius got forced out of the back of the van onto soft, grassy ground. He got up and saw a portly male in the typical Hawaiian shirt you'd see at Target and Kmart.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 02-22-2010 at 09:59 PM.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Change Of Color View Post
    Fee's eyes got as big as saucers as she came to her senses. Micheal was pulling her back from the edge of the cliff. He held her close and she almost collapsed. She had almost stepped to her death because of an imaginary man waving to her. She stumbled back even farther, pulling Micheal with her. She wanted to cry after Micheal managed an attempt a joke. She buried her face in his chest.

"I'm so sorry, Micheal. I just... I... I thought I saw..." she said, unable to get a word out. It all choked up in her throat and she had to struggle to breath. She held on, afraid that if she let go she would fall off the cliff. It was an irrational fear, as they were to far away now, but she couldn't wrap her head around that through her scared haze.

MICHAEL

As he was hugging her, he really had no idea what to do. Well, not really much of a surprise as he didn't really know what to do most of the time. He usually didn't care whether he knew or not, but seeing Fee being scared like this... He really wished with all of his hear he knew what to do next.

Also the fact he didn't want the both of them to die.

"Hey, don't worry about it," he said, attempting to comfort her. He pulled her down so that they could sit, sniffing the air to make sure that there was nothing suspicious nearby. "We'll get out of this alive, I swear."

Silence.

Except for the silent breaths.

Michael looked at her, and she looked at him too. They were silent for the longest of times, with their eyes locked on to each other. For a minute, there was calm. Michael felt calm, and he knew what seemed the right thing to do at the moment.

He leaned closer to her, staring quietly into her eyes.

Closer till their faces was just a hair's breadth away from each other.

Closer still.

"So, what's up?" he asked, abruptly, completely oblivious to the mood that he just ruined.

(OOC: Change, just thought I'd insert some comic humor. Hahahah. Hope you don't mind )
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

kaisha sighed and Mark made an acknowledging sound..she was thankful that everyone else was ok with a few more minutes rest..she didn't sit down but she made mark crouch down and lean againt a stump..she just kind a pressed loosly against a near by tree. She looked a nathan and smiled a little but her faced showed more signs of weariness than anything pleasant but still you could see what she was trying to say,

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Tace feels the empty chill of the spirit, it cuts to his core with bitter waves but no depth to it. The creature backs away and moves its hands towards some stone upon the ground which it fails to touch. It tries once more to touch to the object and succeeds in coaxing a small motion out of the object but otherwise is not able to hold it.

He picks up the rock gently, thinking about how to approach this situation. The creature probably could not understand what he said so using non-verbal forms of communication seemed optimal. However, he could talk, but focus on sculpting his tone to communicate nuance.

However, the first step was unclear.. he wanted to ask what was happening but that seemed like to complicated a question to ask with body language. So he chose something simple to test the waters and see if communication was possible, "Who are you?" he asked stressing the quizzical tone and gently pointing at her.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Blurs of brown and green that represented trees, the dark, damp soil of the forest floor under foot, and the earthy smell of the forest. It was all so different from the urban cityscape. There were no skyscrapers off in the distance and here there were stars. Logan had never seen many stars. Two reasons for that, one was the obvious pollution of Brooklyn and two was no one in their right mind went out after dark there. In his neighborhood, not even a cop could be seen patrolling after sunset.

"It's amazing..." Logan mumbled under his breath as he took in a deep breath and flipped over a fallen tree, landing lightly on his two feet. The long length of bleached white hair fell across his left eye, "Simply amazing..." There was a slight breeze that blew across him, ruffling the baggy white clothing. It was one of those times he really did feel like Hermes, messenger of the Greek gods. Like he could just take off into the sky, darting this way and that, wouldn’t that be grand?

With a little more running and about ten more stunning acrobatics, Logan found himself within a hundred yards of the party. However, this was unlike any party he had laid eyes on. It was so violent, like a fight had broken out. Everyone was in formal attire and utterly… tearing each other apart. It was worse than any homicide back home. Had they all gone mad? Without a second thought Logan did as he always had in these situations, run. He ran like never before, leaping and twirling over or around any obstacle, just trying to flee the nightmarish hell that he had seen. After a good while of this the sky became overcast and then black. What was going on? A storm?

“What did I get myself into?!” Logan said in a panic. Just as the words escaped his lips, the young parkour genius had to stop and duck behind some shrubbery. There was a young woman out by herself and that was a bit strange. The images of the gore from just a few minutes ago flashed before his eyes, as did a large arch of lightning that struck nearby and knocked him to the ground in fear. “I don’t wanna die…” The young free runner whimpered and stood up again, shaking violently. Deciding that this girl looked just as terrified as he did, Logan stepped out, “H-hey! W-w-what the hell i-is going on!?” The young man was holding his elbows, shaking violently, probably looking like a girl more than ever. At the moment… Logan couldn’t care less what he looked like, only that he found out what was going on. The white haired boy didn't realize it but they were near the golf course, a good distance from the actual chaos.
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 02-23-2010 at 04:41 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Being forced out of the van was not on saizo's list of things to do today.
    " What is that!?" Saizo said shocked, " How do we fight something like that?"
    He quickly gathered his thoughts together and grabbed four shuriken from his bag, he had the kama ready to strike but he needed a plan and some help first.
    " Lucius, I think we can take it down but we're gonna need something heavy enough to knock it down first." Saizo said getting ready to attack, " I'll distract it while you go and find something to hit it with."
    Saizo threw the shuriken at it and began to run in its direction.
    " Go!!! I'm faster than you and I'm in perfect condition to fight!!!"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee managed to calm down as Micheal pulled her down to sit. The silence of the night washed over her. The peace felt reassuring, even though she knew it couldn't last long with all the horrors that were lurking about.

Suddenly, Micheal was leaning in, eye locked on hers. Her heart was racing like crazy and she could feel the heat rising up her neck and into her face. She didn't really have any experience with anything like this. She couldn't look away but instead of the expected kiss, Micheal flubbed the moment with a simple "So, what's up?"

Of course. She shouldn't have expected something else. She turned away as her face blazed in embarrassment. As her eyes searched the night, she could see more of the piles of rocks. Some of them even looked like paths. They stretched along the side of the cliff and reached back into the woods. It looked like they were organized into intervals, like a village. It seemed odd to her for a moment.

"What are all these piles of rocks?" she asked, standing up and moving away a little, just far enough away that the dark would hide her still-bright-red face. "Did you notice them? They're kind of odd," she said, pretending to study them for a moment. "Want to go check them out?" she asked, already moving forward a little.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Hax, LB, rogue, kei, suzumi and umbra

Seeing one of the group seperated from the others the the dead with the arm blades and Hawaiian shirt takes after Saizo. The good news is that Saizo seems to be a little quicker. The bad news is that he isn't by much, and he'll have to alter course to avoid trees and incoming indavidual dead which might let the thing catch up.

(Though that does give an opening to get in the van and get out of dodge).

---------------------------------------

@Luzifer and Kirako

The figure pauses for a while and seems to think. Than smiles and says "Nalanie"

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname looks at the creature, stunned. She smiles warmly. "Nalanie is it? That's quite a nice name." Kaname says this slowly while looking at the creature and smiling. She takes a few steps forward and stands a foot away from Nalanie. She bends down and looks up into her eyes but quickly backed up another foot.

"Nalanie...Is it ok for us to ask your intentions? Is there something you need of us? We'll try to help you if it's possible for us to do." She looks into her eyes sincerely as she spoke slowly. Kaname looks at Tace with a mix of worry and sympathy toward the being. Worry because of the chance it could be deceiving them by acting nice and then hurt them. Sympathy because she seems lost and as if she needs help.

Kaname holds out her hand once more and places it on the creatures. Her hand passing right through but still feeling the odd chill of it all, she draws back with a serene look in her eyes. "Nalanie, speak with us if you can."

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"...and he bolts...Great."

Lucius got up and began to follow the beast chasing Saizo. He felt stupid in doing so but had a plan coming on. A ways through, he cut in a different direction and climbed into some trees. Looking around for any zombies to clear out beforehand at close range, he looked through the scope of his rifle, his sights set on the beast, waiting for it to get a bit far before trying to make a shot for the head. He also had to make sure Tom and those with him made it to Mana's van. Peering away from his rifle, he saw Tom dragging the living with him, Zeus following in tow.

They're fine, for now but that beast better get far enough to not be able to spot me when I fire.

Senior Member Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2010 01:18 PM
    Threads

(( Responding to Raycaptian, let me know if I'm doing anything wrong. xD ))

The smell was pure wilderness, which the now twenty-two year young Alie (Alice Stephanie Brooks) rarely got to be around, what with living in the city her whole life. The stars were the most beautiful thing she could think of while looking up at them with no street lamps around. A gentle wind was flowing through the forest, which has plenty of fallen trees and bushes than kept making Alie look down while walking, instead of up at the sky. Alie was headed back to the hotel her room was at. She was on a vacation and proudly practicing her skills at language knowledge.

As she got closer she saw a male walking ahead of her and smiled, glad she wasn't the only one enjoying the night forest. She sped up a bit to catch up, thinking she may have discovered a friend. However as she neared she noticed ahead of them some very... violent noise was coming and her blood started pumping nervously. Suddenly scared to be alone in the woods she hurried her pace to get closer When she reached the now, 2 strangers, she reached them in a panic as her mind raced to figure out what the noise was other than danger. She tripped over a fallen branch and fell on the ground within ten feet of the closest stranger. Unable to form words in her panic she prayed they would hear her falling and breathing in a panic.
    Ell Oohh Elll /sarcasm

Be who you are and say what you feel,
    because those who mind don't matter
    and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss

Nobody has ever won a forum fight. You're not gonna get to page 20 and then they/you say:
    "Oh my bad! You were totally right! Sorry about that misunderstanding!"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information