AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 197 FirstFirst ... 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 06:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Adrienne looked back at Derek who had leaned up against a tree. She was tempted to take Sid and go. After all, they weren't the ones in threat of being eaten alive. It was those who followed them that were having issues. But, she felt a twinge of sympathy and decided that (despite Nathan and Derek) she would stay.

"Fine," Sid said, "We'll rest, but we can't all break. Since you all seem pretty tired, Adrienne and I will take guard."

"Sure," Adrienne replied, looking through the trees. There was no noise as far as she could hear, "We'll watch out while you take a break. No big issue." She smiled back at the others.

"Thinking of you, where ever you are..."
    Sig by me

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee's eyes got as big as saucers as she came to her senses. Micheal was pulling her back from the edge of the cliff. He held her close and she almost collapsed. She had almost stepped to her death because of an imaginary man waving to her. She stumbled back even farther, pulling Micheal with her. She wanted to cry after Micheal managed an attempt a joke. She buried her face in his chest.

"I'm so sorry, Micheal. I just... I... I thought I saw..." she said, unable to get a word out. It all choked up in her throat and she had to struggle to breath. She held on, afraid that if she let go she would fall off the cliff. It was an irrational fear, as they were to far away now, but she couldn't wrap her head around that through her scared haze.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan looked at Adrienne suspicious of her smile but began to get a large headache. He raised his hand to his head and said quietly "Great the worst time this could happen." The forest went black as another flashback began to happen. He could see a young boy no older than 13 years old on the operating table as the operating room began to take form around him. He could feel the sweat forming on his brow as he made the incision in the young boy. but as this incision was made this flashback turned into a nightmare. The boy began to speak as the room became a bloodied mess. The boy said "you killed me mister. you let me die. why didn't you save me?" and then Nathan began to hear screaming as the room warped even further. He came to a jolt as he felt his body hit the floor and snapped out of the twisted flashback. He then proceeded to pass out as Adrienne finished talking.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

OOC: Why doesn't the other van work?

Daniel was finally feeling well enough to begin to help. He scanned the area and noticed that most of the zombies were moving towards Lucius. "Mana,this is the time for you to become a savior. Back the van up to where it's be easy for the others to get in. I'll handle the other few that are left." Daniel said getting out of the van. "You can do it, I believe in you." He said as he closed the door. He ran into the forest in the opposite direction of Lucius. "Knowing him he's probably using Guerrilla warfare. I'll handle the others that didn't follow." He said as he picked up a rock and threw it at a zombie. "Yeah come on this way". Daniel ran behind a tree and climbed up it. "We're in my domain now." He said as he hopped to another tree.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kei of the flame View Post
    OOC: Why doesn't the other van work?

Daniel was finally feeling well enough to begin to help. He scanned the area and noticed that most of the zombies were moving towards Lucius. "Mana,this is the time for you to become a savior. Back the van up to where it's be easy for the others to get in. I'll handle the other few that are left." Daniel said getting out of the van. "You can do it, I believe in you." He said as he closed the door. He ran into the forest in the opposite direction of Lucius. "Knowing him he's probably using Guerrilla warfare. I'll handle the others that didn't follow." He said as he picked up a rock and threw it at a zombie. "Yeah come on this way". Daniel ran behind a tree and climbed up it. "We're in my domain now." He said as he hopped to another tree.
    (Sorry, I just have a moment here. The other van does work, in fact the engine is still going. It's just that it's on its side.

A small number of dead go after Daniel. Leaving not some many still in position to jump into the van. Saizo could engage them (or mana could drive up).

However Lucious and Andrews friends are being followed by many dead. And they can see a couple dead that had headed further out starting to come their way from the woods. They'll have to get past them .)

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname sighs, defeated at her attempts to have the weary Tace rest. She has a wondering expression on her face as she studies the look of interest in Tace's sudden change of facial expression. She sent it to the back of her mind, not wanting to worry about something like that when so many other things are going on here on the island.

She tried to forget about it, but this makes twice now that Tace has spaced out and came back acting a little weird. It keeps ebbing its way closer and closer to the front of her head. She's dying to ask him but isn't sure of what or how to approach it without seeming annoying. As they trudge on and make their way deeper and deeper into the forest, as they get closer and closer to Lanai City, Kaname notices how Tace gets deep in thought more and more. She blows it off though, thinking its just because of all of these odd things happening that seem so unreal.

As they keep their steady pace, Kaname ponders. She goes through everything in her head that's happened since coming to this island. She's come up with the summary of: Coming to the island with Shishe, falling asleep with Shishe under a tree, meeting Tace, joining Tace in his travels on the island, undead pop up and try to kill them, Shishe dies, now this......This, what is this? Wandering in an endless path of trees, dispatched with the real world in this world with the undead? Kaname still doesn't want to believe whats happening. She still wants it all to be a nightmare that she'll soon awake from and be safe at home in her bed or getting ready for martial arts, not this. Anything than this. So much killing and so much destruction.

Kaname keeps up with Tace's pace, more distracted than usual from thinking too much about the situation at hand. She's got to get over her fear and get off this island with Tace, both alive. That is her only objective: to get out alive and hope a lot more the same....

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

After hearing Lucius' signal, Saizo began to move toward the van while taking zombies out in the process. He was never seen but he swung the kama around while moving toward his destination. He was a little ways off from the van, but he could make a break for it and run without being stopped.
    " Master, Ami, if I don't make it out of here I'll die like a proud ninja." Saizo said to himself.
    He quickly began to run for the van where the survivors were and he had his tanto and kama ready to strike

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Silverwing, machinehead, rein*, Keisai, excelsaga

As people start catching their breaths they start feeling better.

Keeping a lookout, Adrienne hears some group of something moving in the woods, but not on an intercept course with your group. Instead it is going past the group roughly towards where you were heading.

(For purposes of making plans, most people probably have a rough feeling of the island on par with that simple map I have in the first post).

----------------------------------------------------------------

@Luzifer and Kirako

You move forward eventually moving out of the forest and into some terrain closer to badlands as you move up the mountain towards the crater.

By one of the rocks you see a somewhat translucent figure from behind. Likely female due to a grass skirt and long hair. They seem to be doing something to one of the rocks, but they're still some distance away from them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    @LB, Hax, Umbra, Kei, Rogue, Suzumi

Inside the van The fight continues as one more joins the fray.

(In a bit of horrid luck on rolling a crit) The dead holding onto Andrew grabs bites down and rends his neck while ripping at the flesh with his hands. (Ultimately fatal, but he'll have a little while, and will be oncscious next turn).

Walter also doesn't fair very well, with a dead grabbing his head, and jamming one of it's thumbs deep into one of his eyes, causing him to pass out.

Thomas however continues surprise. Crishing in the head of the dead fighting him with his club and breaking the rib cage of the new one as it comes onto the van.

Zeus is also on fire, throwing down and crushing the skull of the dead attacking him.

Agatha manages to fend of the damaged dead attacking her, taking a number of blows but nothing serious.

Outside Lucious, Sam and Jacob attempt to smash their way through the few dead in their way of reaching the woods. Sam and Jacob manage. Lucious would get knockd down (which would be certain death due to bad luck with the gorup persuing. But only 2 karma to improve the roll a bit to where lucious knocks the dead in his way down).

The group than makes it into the woods. The dead are still chasing them, some seem to be just a bit faster. But they aren't quite so nimble here and those in back won't be able to see what's going on.

Two dead try climbing up after Daniel, but he jumps to a different tree. Two other dead follow on the ground. Daniel isn't in the main woods though as that's further out. But he has a number of trees to work between.

Saizo stealthly approaches the dead remaining at the van. Their numbers now notably reduced due to the distractions (and the carnage inside the van). They don't see him coming. He takes ones head off with the Kama. Another turns to him and reaches out but gets its hand cut off by a tanto in the process.

Currently there are two healthy, two somewhat damaged, and a bunch of wriggling body parts inside the van. One dead is on top of the van waiting to and another at the back window aobut to go in. But they've noticed Saizo now who is engaing the final handless dead outside the van.

Mana and Jessica are in the other van, able to do something.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 02-20-2010 at 09:03 PM.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: I can easily spend 2 Karma. Let it be done. [7-2=5 remaining] Also, I am making two BloodRayne references.)

During the fall back process, Lucius spots some of the dead in front of him. Trying to burst through, he falls, taking them with him. A cut on the right side of his face appeared from the fall but he got back up and hit the woods. He broke off a sturdy branch and said,

""King Tiger" is ready. Sam, I shall refer to you as "Kommando" and Jacob, I shall refer to you as "Sturmtruppen" (Stormtrooper). Together, we are the Gegengeist Gruppe, the bane of the dead. Let's put these things back into the dirt."

Hiding in a tree's foliage, he waited for his striking moment.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    ----------------------------------------------------------

@Chuck and Maru

The two bolt down the stairs getting to the floor below before company from below gets to you.

On the floor below the hall seems clear, but a bunch of the doors are busted open, and you can hear some screaming from a couple of them. (You could of course choose to get involved in any of those rooms).

Looking down the hall you can see some dead in the stairwell (not on fire on that side yet). You only see two and they haven't spotted you just yet.

---------------------------------------
    Taking a survey of the hallway Azrael noted the dead at the end of the hallway. Exhaling deeply, and relaxing his muscles.Leaning back using his lower body strength Azrael made a motion for Chloe to jump on his back. "Quickly on my back now. We have no time." They would need to be quick together if they were going to get to a room which seemed to be clear,as it seemed to be still locked.

If Azrael hadn't noticed he was now seemingly speaking to Chloe like a father would his daughter. It didn't register to him but it was something he did all the time. protecting a women he has a connection with. Or whatever it was they were calling this relationship.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

OOC: OMG, my character's dead?! Where's a defibrillator when I need one?

BIC:

Thomas noticed the dead beginning to overwhelm Andrew and Walter, but mostly Andrew. It seems that they began to due him in and pretty much kill him. Watler had his eye jammed out and he was down as well. Thomas was now mad beyond anyone could imagine...

(Thomas) "OH MY GOD!!! THEY GOT ANDREW AND WALTER! AGATHA, I THINK WE'RE PRETTY MUCH DONE WITH OUR LIVES HERE!!!! ALRIGHT ZOMBIES, YOU ASKED FOR IT, PREPARE TO DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH!!!!"

Thomas began to go all out, hitting every zombie he could see and that was in the van starting hitting the one that downed Andrew and then the one that downed Walter. It turns out that he is pretty much lost his mind. Now he just wanted revenge. For everything.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrew was still thinking of what was happening but when he regain conscious, he got sights on the interior of the van and his friends. But what he didn't get is why is he seeing himself, his body being torn apart by zombies. He then walked up to one of the zombies and swiped his right hand at it. He noted that his hand just went through the zombie. He knew it. He was dead. Nothing much he could do now, except for to watch his friends die. A horrible death. He began to try to talk to Thomas...

Umm, Thomas, calm down...

No answer. Thomas pretty much lost his mind. Communication was pratically impossible.

Thomas? Thomas...Thomas...

He began to wonder what to do. He decided that he should yell directly into Thomas' ear.

Thomas for god sake, calm down it isn't the end for you, Walter, or me!!! Just find something or some way to revive me and we'll get back in the action! Walter, get up, this isn't the time to be on the ground!

Thomas continued to go all out but he managed to hear a familiar voice that belong to someone he knew, Andrew.

(Thomas) Andrew? Is that you?
    (Walter) Andrew...

Andrew hoped that this would help his friends out and not lose their minds to the zombies.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

OCC: Just for the record, I'm still playing Jessica as an NPC. And once I get her away from Mana, I'll start to play her as a main character.

"Mana,this is the time for you to become a savior. Back the van up to where it's be easy for the others to get in. I'll handle the other few that are left." Daniel said getting out of the van. "You can do it, I believe in you."

"Gee, thanks," Mana muttered after Daniel as he closed the door.

"Can we just drive away?" Jessica asked. Her tone was mocking, but Mana knew that deep down, she probably meant it.

"No, Jess," Mana replied with a weak laugh, "It's my time to be a saviour. I just wish I could see Saizo so I don't run him over," she said as she changed gears and revved the engine.

"Hang on," Mana called out as the van lurched forward. It then suddenly came to a halt as it bumped softly into the upturned van. The jolt caused the zombie standing on top of the van to lose his balance. Mana quickly backed the van up as the zombie fell forward, falling onto the pavement between the two vans. She slammed her foot down on the accelerator before the zombie could get back to his feet.

Both girls winced as they felt the muffled thud, followed by a sickening squelching noise. Mana stopped the car over the run-over zombie, and tossed the keys to Jessica.

"I never was good at parking," Mana quipped as she got out of the car, desperately trying to ignore the blood pooling out from under the car. "Be ready in case we need to make a quick get away," she added to Jessica.

Jessica nodded as she crawled into the driver's seat and started up the car again. Mana ran around and opened the doors in the back of the van, there were a couple of heavy-looking fry pans along with the crates of alcohol.

"Did the guys run off with all the knives?" she asked nobody in particular, letting out a sigh. She pulled one of her knives out of her apron, and began to climb on top of the upturned van.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

As the pair push onward the trees give way to into a more rocky terrain. Tace carefully threads his way through the random volcanic rock around the now extinct volcano of Lanai island. His eyes lazily scan the horizon, but no signs of civilization appear.

However, something does catch his attention... a moving off in the distance. He saw it out of the corner of his eye but when he turned to look at it, the shape of the object seemed to fade. When he shifted his gaze away, it again resurfaced, once more in the corner of his vision. He turned his eyes to it and again it seemed to ebb out of existence.

"Do you see that movement, Ms. Kaname?" he asked, trying to get corroboration as he did not have complete faith in the object of his sense. This island seemed to play tricks on his mind and he wanted to be certain of the veracity of his qualia relative to whatever another "person" experienced.

He watched the movement keeping his head cocked to the side to do so, and he noticed that it was a humanoid shape... female from the way the curves shifted. But certainly not human in the traditional sense, given the forms tendency to waver between visible and not.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Junior Member ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2010 10:29 PM
    Threads

Walking over to go take a rest on the ground Yumi looked over at the girl talking to Nathan and Derek she then noticed Nathans eyes getting a distant look in them and it seemed like he had a headache. Having been half way to the ground to sit down Yumi instead decided to go over and see if Nathan was ok. He seemed to be the medic of the group but sometimes those you are in charge of the wounded wouldn't voice if they themselves were not feeling so great. Just as Yumi was approaching him he started to tip to the side and then fell hitting the ground with a thud. Rushing over to him Yumi put his head in her lap.

"Nathan, Nathan are you alright??" Yumi asked urgently slightly shaking Nathan's shoulders.

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Adrienne, having noticed Nathan, also noticed a sound of something rushing past. She turned to Sid and nodded.

"I heard something heading straight ahead. It's taking the direction we're heading in." Adrienne whispered, trying to keep quiet so the others didn't hear.

"I too heard it. It was running fast. No doubt in my mind that it was those things." Sid replied.

"They musn't have heard our voices," Adrienne looked at Nathan who was coming out of his state,"That's good. We should think of changing course before journeying out. A new direction could help."

"But which direction do we choose?" Sid asked," If back is those things and forward is those things, that leaves us left and right."

"Then we must pick left or right. I have a hunch that left is our answer." Adrienne said to Sid, smiling despite the grim situation.

Sig by me

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek looked over a Yumi then nathan."He's alright he's just passed out." He lifted nathan up and leaned him up against a tree. "we need to let him rest." it was the best he could do since he was no medical doctor like him.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As they push through the trees, Kaname notices a slight movement in the same direction as Tace. She squints her eyes, trying to get a better look but the shadow seems to be wavering. "Yes, Tace..I think I see something. It's swaying slightly back and forth. I wonder what it is..."

She takes a step forward, going closer and closer to the slightly moving, shadow of a figure. "Tace..we should check it out." Kaname walks farther away from Tace and closer to the moving shadow. Her eyes, dull and lifeless as she looks at it's swaying. Closer now, Kaname heard a low, deep voice come from the shadow. "Hm?..." She stops, a few feet away, and stares at the place where it is. Wondering now if she should move forward anymore.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Nathan began to wake up as he felt himself being moved. He then felt a headache that was more than likely caused by the fall. Nathan gave a grunt as he heard the others talking. He thought for a moment as he listened to the conversation. He then said " Sorry if this seems like an odd thing to say but if it didn't seem like a large group we should keep heading in the same direction. if it does attack we have enough people to fight with little to no injuries." Nathan cringed after each of these words since speaking caused his headache to go crazy.
    Last edited by Sr Machinehead; 02-21-2010 at 06:54 PM.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Adrienne nodded at him.

"So you did hear what I said," Adrienne whispered, "Seems so. The noise wasn't loud, but it was there. It could be others like us, but they were running. Fast, too. Those dead things could be giving chase to people."

Sig by me

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@kirako and Luzifer

The woman turns around and looks at you. She stands and takes a couple steps in your direction, her grass skirt not moving in the breeze. But than she stops, and takes a step back. She starts to speak, but you do not understand.

Than some images flash in your mind. Of a sharp rock in one of her hands being pounded by a larger in her other in order to make marks on the rocks. She holds out her empty hands to you.

----------------------------------------------

@Hax, Kei of the flame, Rogue, Suzumi, and LB

(I'll give a little more time for some people to possibly chirp in with what they want to do next, but the van thing Suzumi describes works, taking out another dead. Also those near the van could hear the screams and things Light Buster describes coming out of the van. Also by the way it's rockin' there's obviously a fight on inside. )

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Waiting for one of the dead to trudge by, Lucius jumped out of the tree, onto the moving corpse, giving its head a downward smack with the branch he held onto. Pieces of the brain fell out as he said,

"One down...now to get the rest. One of the chef's knives that I snagged should make quicker work of them. Now to make sure this one stays down."

Lucius cut its head off and ran further in, clambered up another tree and gave a strong, short whistle to see if any would pass by his tree.

""Kommando", "Sturmtruppen", into the trees, now!!!"

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Saizo stopped in mid run as he saw the van rocking. He crept closer to it and opened the backdoors to see two of the people downed and two other people fighting.
    " Lucius sent me to come help you guys." Saizo said throwing a few ninja stars at the dead, " Let's go, now!"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Nathan stumbled to his feet as the effects of his fall began to wear off. He picked up his bag. He motioned to the others to follow him as he turned in the direction of their original heading. He then said "If we stay still for too long we are going to get ambushed again. I highly suggest we continue on our way before that happens."

Set made by me

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Andrew, disappointed in the fact that he is officialy dead, decided to walk out of the van's wall and check out the dead's atmosphere. Colors of people, zombies, and the world were different than they were before. He spotted some colors around dead people and three of his friends he immedietly spotted. He wondered what they represented as he walked passed the dead without much trouble and up to the group, to yell at them in their heads to tell them that he was dead because they were too slow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thomas dragged Walter's body and Andrew's dead corpse toward Agatha and continued his defense in the shaking van. He was nearly in a panic state but he felt the presence of Andrew trying to calm him down. Thankfully, if anyone was next to die, he'd volunteer to, especially what just happened to his close friend. He noted a new person coming in the van but was alive and normal. Thankfully, he began to carry Walter, Andrew, and Agatha out of the van toward where they can escape.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam and Jacob backed up into the trees and began to pick off the zombies one by one. This was beginning to get better and better for the two as they dropped zombie after zombie.

(Jacob) "This just keeps getting better and better."
    (Sam) "You're just saying that aren't you..."
    Last edited by Light Buster; 02-22-2010 at 01:43 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Junior Member ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2010 10:29 PM
    Threads

Yumi seeing Nathan get up seeming to be ok rose to her feet as well. 'Mmmm. Seems like he does this often seeing as everyones acting like this is a normal thing to happen. I just hope it does not happen if we get attacked.' She thought to herself.

She then listened to what the others were saying nodding her head agreeing to what Nathan was saying.

"So do we head out now or rest for just a bit longer." Looking at Nathan seeing as he still looked like his head hurt.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information