AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 197 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 LastLast
Results 4,826 to 4,850 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

@Esiphas

Raymone pauses for a moment and opens up his mouth as if he were going to start shouting at Holly.

However he gets that weird distracted look and sort of chocks on his words while taking another step towards the door in an awkward way. Then he seems fully in control of his damaged self and, though still facing Holly, moves more rapidly for the door.

The emotion Holly feels from Petani is embarassment. "Sorry, it's just I'm not used to this sort of thing. I don't like scary movies with gore and I don't like roller coasters that whirl you around, and this is sort of both...

Don't worry about me though! Do what needs to be done!"

Petani then pauses for a moment thoughtfully. "Wait, isn't the centrum behind the dinning hall all torn apart from pat of the ship hitting it from the side in the storm? Do you think he's trying to get to water? I don't know how well we can fight him there. "

---------------------

The thing keeps thrashing as Kara attacks it and it manages to bend one of its rear legs in a weird way. The guy that jumped on top of it yells out as it manages to scratch his leg a little. At that point Liko manages to swing around his rifle and starts pumping bullets into the thing.

Between that and Kara it's done...though Kara things her ears will be ringing for a while from all the shooting.

Looking around it looks like this was the last of these creatures. The rest are twitching on the ground. Everyone from her group seems fine, however Kara can't help but notice the glowing barrels, and clips and cartridge casings all over the ground. She doubts they've conserved very much ammo.

Liko is also whipping his head around. He points in a direction generally back towards the other group at the van, but also off to the side. He Yells "We need to go after that group. With people walking those dead are going to reach them before they can reach the airport. It looks like they just got the Jeep to the bottom of the hill"

Someone one of the other guys says "Hey, there are some green things coming out of the woods over there. They're a ways out, but our people can't move that fast, they'll probably catch up too."

Liko slaps the dash of the Jeep. "Alright, we'll go after the zombish things first, then the green things, let's roll!"

Looking around everyone else looks worried and grim as they start taking stock of their ammo and making some test swings with the tools they have as back up weapons. They slowly start moving toward the Jeep.

-------------------------------

The lady looks worried as Luna speaks. It might catch on fire? Should we wait before loading people? That would be horrible!"

Senior Member Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Luna Cheshire Cat Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:49 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ellxeeva

"Well, I think I'm something. I'm standing three steps in front of you." The voice said.

"Ohhh-kay..." Jillia replied, and looked around her once again. Her eyes narrowed on the area in front of her. Rubbing her eyes, a man in something like an ethereal form appeared in front of her.

"Whoa... you... You really are something. Who are you? What are you doing here? Where did you come from?" Jillia said, questions seem to come out of her mouth without actually knowing it. "...and you're talking... to me! You're not one of those creatures... are you?"

"I'm confused," she said, shaking her head.
    Last edited by Ellxeeva; 05-27-2013 at 09:56 AM.

Live Fast. Die Young. Be Wild. Have fun.
    -LDR

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -Ellxeeva- View Post
    "Well, I think I'm something. I'm standing three steps in front of you." The voice said.

"Ohhh-kay..." Jillia replied, and looked around her once again. Her eyes narrowed on the area in front of her. Rubbing her eyes, a man in something like an ethereal form appeared in front of her.

"Whoa... you... You really are something. Who are you? What are you doing here? Where did you come from?" Jillia said, questions seem to come out of her mouth without actually knowing it. "...and you're talking... to me! You're not one of those creatures... are you?"

"I'm confused," she said, shaking her head.
    "I'm Tim Carlton. I'm not one of those creatures. Not anymore at least. I'm confused too." Timothy ghosted slowly in front of her, wondering how he could actually move without tangible limbs. He made no sound. "One moment I was a zombie. I know I fell off a ship and washed up on shore. I couldn't control my arms and legs. I kept trying to move, to scream, to reach out to people but it was like someone had taken over my body. The worst part of it was seeing myself kill and eat other people and I couldn't do anything about it."

The trees cast their shadow on the jungle ground through him, as if he was made of air. The air smelled like grass and earth, or was that just the memory of it? Already he was becoming aware his senses weren't the same as before.

"Then I died, and now I'm here. I don't know how or why." He bit his lip, then smiled, "How about you? What's your name?"

Senior Member Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"How about you? What's your name?" said the ghost-like man who introduced himself as Tim Carlton.

"I'm sorry about all the questions. The name's Jillia, Jillia Hawke. I came here alone on Lanai to have a short vacation... then these things appeared. I met a few people along the way but got separated. Now here I am, talking to you." Jillia sighed. "I'm so sorry about what happened to you." she paused. "But you... said you were on a ship, were you with someone before this happened? Before you... died? And if you really are dead, that means... well, I really don't believe in ghosts but after all this," she waved her hand.

"Let me see..." Jillia said while taking the digital camera out from her pocket, inspecting it.

"Are you sure you don't remember anything else? And is it okay if I take a picture of you?"
    Last edited by Ellxeeva; 05-29-2013 at 12:25 AM.

-LDR

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"How about you? What's your name?" said the ghost-like man who introduced himself as Tim Carlton.

"I'm sorry about all the questions. The name's Jillia, Jillia Hawke. I came here alone on Lanai to have a short vacation... then these things appeared. I met a few people along the way but got separated. Now here I am, talking to you." Jillia sighed. "I'm so sorry about what happened to you." she paused. "But you... said you were on a ship, were you with someone before this happened? Before you... died? And if you really are dead, that means... well, I really don't believe in ghosts but after all this," she waved her hand.

"Let me see..." Jillia said while taking the digital camera out from her pocket, inspecting it.

"Are you sure you don't remember anything else? And is it okay if I take a picture of you?"
    "Nice to meet you, Jillia. I remember everything." He shrugged. "And I'm trying not to think of it."

When she took out her camera, Tim's eyebrows raised so high they disappeared into his hair. "Er... alright. Is this going on Instagram?"

Gil
    Flirty
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Er... alright. Is this going on Instagram?"

"Maybe," Jillia replied with a grin. For a ghost who apparently has been through a lot before he became one, Tim sure can still be funny. Maybe this is to keep his mind away from the painful things that happened to him? Jillia thought. For a moment, she wondered what it'll be like in Tim's shoes, but then decided to shake the thought away.

Jillia pointed the camera to where Tim is.

Click

After a few seconds Jillia examined the image taken on her digicam. "I see...," she nodded to herself.

That means he's not just a figment of my imagination. He's... real.

Jillia faced Tim. "Uh... that was... well I just wondered how you'd appear in the camera, knowing that you're... ethereal." She showed the camera to Tim. "You look the same, see?" She paused, "Anyway... I don't know how I can help you, but... I'm thinking of exploring more of this place, maybe we can find some answers too, because I don't think somebody can easily escape this island seeing that these things are almost everywhere."

As she said that, Jillia decided to take advantage of being in Lanai and check out more about the island. A while ago she was deciding between finding a way to escape or checking out the secrets of Lanai. She decided to do the latter. A good story, and maybe I can have my job back, she thought as she held her camera.

"So... do you want to look for some answers with me? Because honestly, I need this story and 'The Secrets of Lanai' will be a good one."

-LDR

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Holly frowned. "He might be... though Why he thinks we'd be stupid enough to follow him in when we can pepper him with lightning Arrows from range is Beyond me. Maybe he's going back for one of the Women? He might try and use one as a shield or something. He's just that sort of Monster." With that note, Holly Began her Pursuit, Finding a way to follow Raymone. "Apologies, by the way. Im sorry you have to suffer through all this horror. Im sorry for everything."

---------

Luna offers a smile. "It should be okay now, but wait a minute or two before loading them up. Im going to try the Engine. Everyone get back a bit, just in case, okay?" She takes the Drivers place in the Divers seat, and waiting for a second to make sure everyone is away, trys the Engine.

---------

"You guys... Didnt exactly take it light on the Ammo, did you?" Kara mutters to herself, before sighing and straightening out her t-shirt. "Alrighty then, lets take care of these Rotters. Climb aboard everyone!" She yells, starting the engine again.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas

Petani gives a sort of mental "hug" and then gets to thinking aas Holly moves across the dining room floor, the door down there will go to the same staircase Raymone is trying to reach, just a couple floors lower.

"He isn't going for the women in the room, we're in his way, but I guess he could be trying to reach women he has chained elsewhere....

Oh no! What if he's trying to reach another one of those dead leader creatures with the minion dead like we've been fighting on the ship!"

-----------------------------------

As Luna fires up the engine every lets out a gasp as black smoke shoots out the back of the car.

Luna wasn't worried about that, she expected it, just a bit of burnt oil. What she was doing was listening to the engine, for any sound of something wrong or hydrolocking. But after a few moments she realizes that the van seems to be working perfectly fine, and still has a solid half a tank of gas.

As Kara's group moves out eventually one of the guys says in a frustrated tone. "Damn it Liko quit trying to get killed! We don't have enough ammo for those fights, we'd have to get up close and....

I mean we have to come up with something else! Like get some more fighters from the other vans or tie the old people to the sides of the Jeep or something so they can move faster! You all know it's too much!"

The rest of the group is mostly silent to the outburst, at least for a moment.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Er... alright. Is this going on Instagram?"

"Maybe," Jillia replied with a grin. For a ghost who apparently has been through a lot before he became one, Tim sure can still be funny. Maybe this is to keep his mind away from the painful things that happened to him? Jillia thought. For a moment, she wondered what it'll be like in Tim's shoes, but then decided to shake the thought away.

Jillia pointed the camera to where Tim is.

Click

After a few seconds Jillia examined the image taken on her digicam. "I see...," she nodded to herself.

That means he's not just a figment of my imagination. He's... real.

Jillia faced Tim. "Uh... that was... well I just wondered how you'd appear in the camera, knowing that you're... ethereal." She showed the camera to Tim. "You look the same, see?" She paused, "Anyway... I don't know how I can help you, but... I'm thinking of exploring more of this place, maybe we can find some answers too, because I don't think somebody can easily escape this island seeing that these things are almost everywhere."

As she said that, Jillia decided to take advantage of being in Lanai and check out more about the island. A while ago she was deciding between finding a way to escape or checking out the secrets of Lanai. She decided to do the latter. A good story, and maybe I can have my job back, she thought as she held her camera.

"So... do you want to look for some answers with me? Because honestly, I need this story and 'The Secrets of Lanai' will be a good one."
    "Was that a metaphysics test? I'm glad I passed." Tim blinked the spots out of his eyes. How is he even able to see without a proper, tangible body? "I'm actually looking for my wife and daughter. This island could be the gate to Middle Earth for all I care. But I'm going to stick with you. I don't know how I'm even here. I'm scared I might fizz out."

He looked down on his hands, spread them apart. He could see the outlines of leaves on the jungle floor through his palms. He wondered how much time he had.

"There's a giant ship just off shore, that's where I saw them last. Let's go?"

Gil
    Flirty
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"There's a giant ship just off shore, that's where I saw them last. Let's go?" Tim said.

Jillia nodded. "Right. The wrecked ship nearby. It'll take some swimming and I'm not sure what other creatures might be in the water. We were about to build a raft to get there, just to be safe. Let's go."

-LDR

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@-Ellxeeva- and @Solsaiden Hel

OOC: Heh. That was funny to me, but maybe it would be confusing to you two so I'll clarify. The shipwreck Jillia is talking about is one from decades ago at Shipwreck beach, it's an old rusted hull.

The ship Tim is talking about is a modern cruise ship, which is a bit further away. Of course it might take your characters a while to figure out they're talking about different things.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 06-02-2013 at 02:43 PM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"There's a giant ship just off shore, that's where I saw them last. Let's go?" Tim said.

Jillia nodded. "Right. The wrecked ship nearby. It'll take some swimming and I'm not sure what other creatures might be in the water. We were about to build a raft to get there, just to be safe. Let's go."
    Got it, thanks @sunnyside

The sun hid behind a small cloud, and for a moment the shadows faded.

"You know on second thought, swimming might be a terrible idea. But since I'm an intangible, er, thingy now, I could do the swimming for both of us. I doubt sharks could eat me." Tim said quickly as he walked right through a coconut tree. Actually, he was hovering over the grass and by sheer faith was believing himself into motion, but he will likely never know this.

"Who was this 'we' you're referring to?" Tim asked, tilting his head. He hoped it wasn't anyone he had eaten.

Gil
    Flirty
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Who was this 'we' you're referring to?"

Jillia replied with a sigh. "The other survivors I was with before we got separated. This guy named Nathan, he's carrying around this medicinal bag and wears glasses. Then a couple, Chad and Tiffany wearing swimsuits. You don't happen to have seen any of them.. have you?"

"And are you sure you want to risk something dangerous like that? I mean... They could be anything that can touch or eat anything."

-LDR

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@-Ellxeeva-
    Quote Originally Posted by Solsaiden Hel View Post
    The sun hid behind a small cloud, and for a moment the shadows faded.
    OOC: I missed this the first time I read it. The island is surrounded by clouds ("normal" lookin stormclouds overhead and the wall of wind like the eyewall of a hurricane to the sides. For most of your time since those appeared lighting has come from the frequent and often silent lightning coursing through the clouds and eyewall. Though recently openings have appeared in the eyewall periodically. Between the electricity and fairly quick resumption of wind swimming through the sunny gap seems too dangerous. Probably even too dangerous for the slow raft. However the raft would be good for getting to the cruise ship where Tim last know of his family being. It was partly constructed back on the beach. Mostly it would be a matter of attaching bungies and typing vines and such to get it together.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Who was this 'we' you're referring to?"

Jillia replied with a sigh. "The other survivors I was with before we got separated. This guy named Nathan, he's carrying around this medicinal bag and wears glasses. Then a couple, Chad and Tiffany wearing swimsuits. You don't happen to have seen any of them.. have you?"

"And are you sure you want to risk something dangerous like that? I mean... They could be anything that can touch or eat anything."
    @sunnyside Oh I assumed the beach looked like a normal beach, okay thanks

Tim vaguely remembered gorging on the innards of a man wearing glasses. He pushed the thought away.

"No, I don't think so. And of course I'm sure I'm willing to risk it. I've practically died twice. Look," He held up his hands, the jungle greenery was visible through them, "I'm not even tangible. What could possibly go wrong?"

After being an undead creature for some time, Tim grew to care less about his survival. Maybe he wasn't complete unzombified - he still had that single-minded obsession towards one goal. Only this time, it wasn't about eating the nearest human being.

"In any case, Jillia, my daughter could still be on that ship. I'm determined to go, one way or another. You're welcome to come with me, we could build a raft so we could get on the other side. But I'm sorry, nothing is going to stop me."

The ocean winds roared around them, silent lightning illuminating the dark clouds. The skies have always been threatening even when they first came to this godforsaken island, like some sort of foreshadowing. He should have listened to his wife.

"So uh..." He walked over to a piece of driftwood, staring at it like a plumber would look at a nuclear reactor, "Have you ever made a raft before?"

Gil
    Flirty
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

""So uh... Have you ever made a raft before?"

"Uhm... to be honest, no." Jillia replied to Tim. "I've seen the movie Castaway though."

Jillia played the movie in her head, trying to remember the part were Tom Hanks' character build a raft of some kind. He doesn't have any experience in building a raft, but he did it. Maybe they could do it too.

"And by the way... you said that your family could be on that ship. Tim, it's a wrecked ship, an old ship, why could they be there?"

Jillia thought for a second.

"We're talking about the same ship... aren't we?"

-LDR

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Azrael. The male guardian tiger spirit slowly made it's way through the tree fields somewhere on the island. His memories as to everything happening was vague and without the women on his back, Chloe Maxwell, he was sure he be someone unknown. She they walked the massive tiger sniffed the forest floor. The weather was strange on this island, more so the happenings on it's grounds. Flashback of blood, death, and fighting for survival echoed like the whales of the dead in his eyes. They twitched oncce at the presence of something in the darkness and the Tiger came to a sudden halt. Chloe was jerked awake and leaned close to his head, gripping his fur as she whisper her concerns. Cero only nodded, uncommon for a tiger yet what on this island wasn't uncommon. She slowly began walk again before a small rat like spirit ran past him. It stopped, looked at Azrael bowed and then disappeared into the forest. The tiger sighed, uncommon again, and continued.

He remembers Chloe saying something about them using the North side of the island to avoid some of the more dangerous situations that lingered about. he agreed simply because he trusted her and his senses told him such would prove less dangerous to her. That's all that mattered. So as they walked he continued to stay alert. Not sure exactly where to go but able to let his animal instincts guide them in the general right direction, he hoped.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

""So uh... Have you ever made a raft before?"

"Uhm... to be honest, no." Jillia replied to Tim. "I've seen the movie Castaway though."

Jillia played the movie in her head, trying to remember the part were Tom Hanks' character build a raft of some kind. He doesn't have any experience in building a raft, but he did it. Maybe they could do it too.

"And by the way... you said that your family could be on that ship. Tim, it's a wrecked ship, an old ship, why could they be there?"

Jillia thought for a second.

"We're talking about the same ship... aren't we?"
    The sad, broken pieces of driftwood was nothing like the great steel machine he had fallen out of. So it was another ship? How far was it? And how is he going to get there?

"You know what, Jillia? You're probably right. You know I have the strangest feeling..." Tim gazed off into the horizon, his dreamy voice mingling with the breeze, "That I could get there..."

He stepped into the water and did not sink. In fact, he floated over the foam.

"Turns out I'm Naruto." He grinned sheepishly, peering around his toes. He couldn't feel the water at all. "That solves one problem. How about we build a raft for you, Jillia?"

He walked ten meters and bent to picked up the nearest floating driftwood. But his hands went through it like smoke.

"Oh..."

Gil
    Flirty
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Tim tried to pick up a floating driftwood, but his hands just went through it.

"It's okay, it'll probably take a while for me to build a raft but I'm okay. If you want to go on ahead, I'm not going to stop you. Just.. be careful." Jillia said.

-LDR

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"It's okay, it'll probably take a while for me to build a raft but I'm okay. If you want to go on ahead, I'm not going to stop you. Just.. be careful." Jillia said.
    @Solsaiden Hel

OoC:
    I don't think I've mentioned it to you two yet, but with the swirling eyewall the waves are moving parallel to the beach. So it's hard work going towards the eyewall. But if you want to go around the island you could sort of "surf" along with a wave.

The raft is partially put together, and if you make a longer narrow one using vines and bungies and maybe the coolers for flotation it wouldn't take long at all to put together something big enough for Jillia and Tim's family.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 06-14-2013 at 05:31 PM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The waves ran parallel to the beach, defying all laws of physics. Tim strode purposefully back to Jillia. His footsteps made no ripples.

"Jillia, you're the first person I met after becoming... whatever I was. Yeah my family is out there, but I'm not even sure if they're still... look, I don't know where the ship is and I can't even open doors by myself. How far do you think I'll be able to go? I need you and I'm not leaving you. So let's get this raft going."

Tim did not notice he was already back on land, both sea and ground felt the same under his feet. A raft-like thing lay half-buried in the sand, as if waves and sharks had torn it apart and it just managed to crawl on shore.

"This things sort of looks half-done," He prodded a flotation-like thing with his toe, "You can concentrate on putting the raft together, I'll look around for rope or something and keep watch in case other things come after us. They can't hurt me, can they?"

Gil
    Flirty
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Jillia looked at Tim for a moment. Her eyes full of sympathy and wonder. Having a normal conversation with him, for a while she forgot he was actually ghost-like and unable to touch any solid thing.

"Y-you're right, Tim. I'm sorry. I completely forgot. I didn't realize how hard this must be. We need each other. So... let's get this raft to work." Jillia said, smiling.

"We still need more ropes," she said, inspecting the half-finished raft. "Some strong plant vines will do. How about I go look for logs and you search for vines?"

-LDR

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jillia looked at Tim for a moment. Her eyes full of sympathy and wonder. Having a normal conversation with him, for a while she forgot he was actually ghost-like and unable to touch any solid thing.

"Y-you're right, Tim. I'm sorry. I completely forgot. I didn't realize how hard this must be. We need each other. So... let's get this raft to work." Jillia said, smiling.

"We still need more ropes," she said, inspecting the half-finished raft. "Some strong plant vines will do. How about I go look for logs and you search for vines?"
    So the best he could do, in the face of this post-apocalyptic wonderland where he was floating somewhere between being dead and alive, is to look around for vines.
    "I guess l just have to get used to the unfair disadvantage of being dead," Tim gave a dry laugh before sauntering off into the trees.
    He thought he heard the crunching of grass under his shoes, but he could taste a sourness in the pit of his stomach. He was practically making this girl, Jillia build him a raft by her self. Why? So he could cross the ocean to get to Cassie and Abigail. His family is probably dead by now, but they're a good enough reason. They're always a good enough reason.
    It's just that Tim knew what was waiting for her on that ship: Jillia could be eaten alive.
    Maybe it's not too late to stop, turn back, find a different route.
    But how was he to do anything tangible on that ship? He couldn't even open a door. And the longer they wait, the more agonizing it was for his wife and his little girl.
    Tim halted at a clearing, looking up at a harsh ray of sunlight bursting through the trees.
    ...living... or dead...?
    About ten minutes later, he strode back, forcing the words between his teeth, "Thick vines. Big as my thumb. Good enough?"
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 06-25-2013 at 09:11 AM.

Gil
    Flirty
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Thick vines. Big as my thumb. Good enough?"

"Show me," Jillia replied. She stood up, after trying to arrange the logs she managed to find, on the partially done raft.

"Some more vines and a little fixing and we're ready to sail," she said, following Tim.

-LDR

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Enýuacca @Esiphas and @Narona

OOC: Enýuacca is the new name for Ensifer. Also since I have their attention for a moment lets move toward the epilogue portion of things. Actually for a bit we won't even have to make presumptions about what happens with other groups on the island.

IC:

There is a lot of chatter among people in the water. It seems that Esiphas and David aren't the only ones feeling better, the others seem to have healed up various scratches and things.

However it quickly becomes hard to hear anything at all because the helicopter is drowning out all other sounds. It's also rocking the overturned boat some distance away, and Miss Hallow is struggling to keep the kids and the kitten from falling off into the water.

A pair of divers jump out of the helicopter and it looks like they're getting ready to lower a rescue basket into the water.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 07-08-2013 at 10:42 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information