AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 197 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 194 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,600 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Guy placed his stone with the others. The native talked very fast, so he was still deciphering what she was telling him as he was doing it.

Using another stone, he was able to scrape his symbol of a shield into the rock. He paused for a moment. <should I draw the other petroglyphs?> he asked.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Quote Originally Posted by Esiphas View Post
    "Right! And thats that." Kara stepped back.to admire her work, Nodding contently. "We shpuld grab as much AK-47 ammo as we can guys and Girls. We'll need it for the turret." She shouts to the others, Before tweaking a few bits of wood here and rhere.
    Mana and Jessica exchanged glances before Mana called out, "Where are we gonna put the ammo? We're already kinda overloaded as is. Unless the ghosts can just teleport back to the other caves. Or are they not that convenient?" she said as she turned towards Kapella for an answer.

OOC: Really short, I know. >_<
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

The native lady thinks for a bit <I think you could do it yourself, I'm not sure. But I think it'd be a better move if you had her do it. Maybe explain what it's all about. Or maybe just do it all yourself and then surprise her like it's a present. Heee this is fun, it's been a long time since I've been able to be involved with cute stuff like this.>

-----------------------------

@suzumi @Esiphas @Red&Stiletto and @Tsukamoto-San

Kapella gives a little shrug and looks toward Sora at the mouth of the cave. She walks over. "I don't have a way to take anything with me when I teleport. I just think of people I know and arrive somewhere near them. "

(Andrew is controlled by LIght Buster who is sometimes still around. He doesn't have a teleporting ability, just telepathy and the ability to go solid.)

Kapella shrugs. " I guess we just throw whatever will fit in the little trunk areas and under our feet. Maybe bungie some stuff wrapped in blankets onto the rag top.

Uh, could you two drive again? I'm worried about Fee. "

As Kara finished up wit hthe Jeeps Hildeshimer replies. "ALright, I'll help toss stuff into the Jeeps, I really hate this place, lets move."

OOC:

Between those things you could carry most of the useful stuff from the caves. If you want to move to post where your characters are driving Suzumi I think that would be fine.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

<I..> Guy paused in thought.
    "hey Holly.. you remember that symbol you drew earlier when we were freeing the native women?" Guy asked. "could you write that again here? beside mine?"

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The other female spirits come over, and they huddle and conference for a little bit.

The first turns back to Guy. <We aren't exactly sure. But with both of you doing this it might be a sort of big deal. We aren't sure that you can ever do this and have it work with anybody else, and while it should let you share mana as one, we think it might mean that one of you could steal the others.

And there are other things you could do with yours. Since you speak our language we could maybe teach you a number of spells, if we contact the right people on the other side. >

One of the others chips in.

<But if you share nicely I think we could teach you something anyway, and you two could share mana to whichever of you needs it at a given moment.>

The final one, who is the more silent of the bunch adds

<But that's more effort on our part, and we'd probably have to walk with you because there isn't much time. Just agree you'll leave the island if you survive the confrontation with the one that would hunt her. >

Petani figures that was pretty important, so she furiously tries to translate the upshot of that to Holly.

OOC: I figured a Petani translation would help work this out and lets Esiphas post a tick sooner.

Also I'd forgotten myself about the language spell thing, but I was reviewing notes as I get ready to award points. :P

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

(OC: Soooooorry)

Fee was only slightly shaken out of her thoughts. She could hear what was going on around her, but couldn't force herself to pay attention. She knew she had a thought coming, she just wasn't sure what it could possibly be about. She followed as everyone started making their way out of the caves and she moved along the path to the jeeps. Just as everyone started loading up, it hit her. "Aren't one of you a pilot?" she said, barely above a whisper, not quite sure if she even meant for anyone to hear.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Kara Looked over to Fee as she was loading a large-ish amount of Ammo intio the boot of the jeepwith the makeshift turret. "Pilot? Errm... Well Im not, Im a mechanic. I font know about you guys..." She looked ovwr the Group, before facing Fee again. "Why? Watcha thinking Fee?" Finishibg depositing the Ammo in the boot, She jumped up into thre turret seat. "Hmmm... I''ll have to get Someobe to pass the Ammo up to the Gunner.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee's eyes trailed over the faces of the group with little focus. She was mostly still lost in her own world but something in the back of her mind was forming slowly. "We could fly. Right off the island. We could go get help or we could take people to get them out of here," she said, her voice fairly low. Her thoughts wandered to the state of the airports and if there were any plane airports on the island. Maybe a small farm plane or something. Anything. She just wanted to get the hell off of this island.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kapella stares at Fee for a moment and then turns toward Mana and Jessica

"Is that right? Is one of you a pilot?!?! There are those little breaks in the hurricane, an airplane could get through there without getting hit I think. Even the old people could get on. I haven't seen any planes flying around, so as long as they haven't been wrecked or anything whatever planes were scheduled to fly out later should all be there.

The airports out of town, so maybe there aren't many people...or things, there. Not a lot of cover to sneak up on it from, but we've got these tricked out jeeps now. "

OOC: The locals, certainly mana most of all, would know the airport. Maybe also some of the visitors since you'd either get to the island through that or the small boat harbor.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lanai-Map good.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	71162Click image for larger version

Name:	lanai airport terminal.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	71163Click image for larger version

Name:	lanai_airport.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	71164

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

A plane? Kara pondered tge thought fir a Moment. "I think it would work. Im not gonna pretend I know much about flying, and I dont.know anything about fixing planes, but it sounds like a fairly good Idea. After all, I dont.think Zombies... Err... The walking dead... Can fly. Though Undead birds... Is thst possible? I doubt it..." She stopped talking, Tapping her chin, before idly taking.out her Notepad and writing down sonething; along with what was presumably a sketch, all thoughts on the conversation gone.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

<I.. Trust Holly.. She wouldn't steal my mana intentionally. And even if she did... I.. Think I'd still want her to have it> Guy told the women. He wondered if petani would translate that for holly and he started to blush a little. He looked at Holly to continue going to write.

Resident Japanese Girl
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

"Mana's the pilot," Jessica called from where she had been helping Hildeshimer load the last bit of supplies into her jeep.

"What?" Mana started. She had been fiddling with the car keys and had only heard Jessica's reply. "Oh, yeah. I can fly golf carts. We've actually been trying to get to the airport since this whole thing started."
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly sat, intently staring at guy. As she caught him saying something, glancing at her with red cheeks, she smiled. Hey, Petani... She thought, Would you mind translating the last thing Guy said? He seemed flustered about it, and I cant help but be a bit nosy. Plus, He was looking at me. As Petani finished, Holly found herself blushing furiously. She turned to look at the sea, a smile on her face.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy wasn't sure if his blushing had set off holly or if petani had translated. Regardless, Guy motioned for her to write - the sooner it was done, the sooner it wouldn't be so embarrassing.

Guy walked around and gave Holly a small kiss beside her ear. "If you don't want to, it's okay..." he whispered. "I just thought.. You know..It'll be good if.." Guy trailed off. He ended with another kiss on her cheek and stepped back, trying to give an encouraging smile.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kapella looks at Mana. "Are you all serious? You can fly?! And you've been trying to get the the airport."

Sora, who is with Cami, her friend, and the old native ghost lady, looks over to say. "Well if you were I'm glad you helped out here first."

At the point Hildeshimer speaks up.

"I actually... " She looks a little shake up for a moment. But she takes a moment to compose herself, seems to succeed, and continues with the tone of someone giving a presentation.

"I was at the airport immediately prior to the event on the island. We took off in a Cessna Caravan and we hit but the hurricane as it formed. We were forced back over the island with damage, and had to make an emergency landing.

We created a signal fire to get help, but it only attracted the individuals who kidnapped us all. But to get to the point when we left the airport had a bunch of different Cessnas and I recall seing at least one DeHavilland 8. I think most of the ones flying here are the 37 seat varients with the handicapped seats.

Also, I think now that our mechanical friend seems to have competed her tasks, we should probably go somewhere rapidly."

OOC:

Mana should know the plane, at least through simulators and having been in one. A lot of them fly out of Lanai. They're good for short takes offs and pretty good to maneuver at low altitude. Also if you don't get to high you could also put people in the cargo hold.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dh8 100series.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	256.9 KB
ID:	71170

Also, Mana would know a few things about airport secrutiy on commercial aircraft, or rather the lack therof, as the events in Nightmarchers occur before this story:
    Last edited by sunnyside; 11-12-2012 at 08:27 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly smiled, and Kissed him back, quickly. She then took the stone and drew her sigil as well, the same one as before, a small smile on her face the whole time. Once she was done, she looked up. "What now? I've finished the sigil..."

-----------

Kara looked up from her writing book at the mention of 'Mechanical friend'. "Errr... Sure, yeah. Lets get moving. Who knwo s anything about operating guns? It'd be better having someone experienced on the Turret, I think."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Just in case pimeapple doesn't remember something Guy probably would because of the time gap here, the next thing to do is encircle or connect the figures in some way.

---------------------------

There is a pause as Kara asks her question. (OOC: None of my NPCs have any such experience).

Then Kapella turns toward Mana and Jessica once again and says. "Well, Jessica burned through the ammo on that one gun and shot up a bunch of dead, so she at least knows something, and Mana seems to be pretty grabby and can probably see better from up on top. So let's get 'em up there."

Resident Japanese Girl
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Jessica shrugged and hoisted herself up next to the makeshift turret, but Mana crossed her arms and stared at Kapella.

"Grabby?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "And I'm not saying that I don't have any experience handling guns, but who is going to drive? Seeing as how the jeeps are overloaded they will be that much easier to tip. I don't want to have to do that whole tree fiasco again."
    Last edited by suzumi; 11-16-2012 at 08:36 AM.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"So uh.." guy encircled the two sigils with an oval that barely contained them. He handed it over to the native. "I think this is it..". <Is this alright?> he asked

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A moment after the circle is completed Holly and Guy feel...something. Hard to describe, a connection. And a strange sensation of being able to sort of breath in from the other...or breath into them.

To their perceptions, which have been slightly different since bringing back the wives, they can see that the stone with their glyphs on it is more than just the simple stone it once was, though it hasn't changed shape or anything like that.

The native woman gives a smile and speaks to Guy. <It's done. We should get moving if you're going to be able to get back to your boat in time to do anything. There isn't much time before you'll be trapped here permenantly. We can try to teach you want we can while we walk. >

OOC:

You can RP figuring out how to do it, but you can now take mana from each other. There is a set amount, and it isn't depeleated exactly. Rather having more or less enhances or degrades your mana related abilities. If too much is taken they shut down entirely. Unless told otherwise I presume you allow the other to take mana when they wish to. However you can resist having it taken, so one could take from the other, and then just not give it back.

---------------------------

@suzumi @Esiphas @Red &Stiletto and @Tsukamoto-San

Kapella looks at Mana and you get the feeling he's a bit embarrased in front of Fee.

"Alright, Fine, you can drive. But we need somebody up on the ☠☣✩☹ing thing."

Hildeshimer gives an exasperated sigh "Ugh. I just want to get OUT of here I'd do it. I...wait. Did you say roll the thing? " She startes at the seat up on top of the roof. "I just changes my mind. No way."

Everybody looks around for a bit, and then Andrew shifts from being see-through to being solid and silently climbes up on the other Jeep.

Cami helps Sora's friend into the back of one of the Jeeps as people pile in. Michael sheepishly walks up beside Mana "I'm glad we're going, I'm tired of smelling blood, and some of those body parts twitch now and then." He pauses and then continues with what seems to be bothering him as he steps towards a Jeep " Can you really fly us out of here on whatever that was she was talking about? "

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kara, Who was alreafy sitting on a Jeep, Slips in to.a seat in the Back, Squishing in beside the other 3 people. "I still say a Quick Detour to the Mechanics shop is a Good Idea' More Cars is a possibility, And Theres bound to be Some Useful stuff ghere. Like more food.

--------

Holly shivered. The feeling was strange, Someehat Intimate, And definately something she'd love to feel for the rest of her life. Looking iver at Guy, She Grinned widely, and offered her Hand to him. "Come on then, Brave Sir Knight. Lets gwt moving."

Resident Japanese Girl
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

"I was joking about the golf carts, but I am a licensed pilot," Mana said to Michael. She looked up at the stormy sky and gave a small shrug. "I'm not too keen on trying to fly through that, but there are breaks in the storm every now and again. Maybe we'll get lucky."

She offered Michael a small smile before climbing back into the drivers seat. She glanced back at Jessica (who gave her a thumbs up) before setting her sight back on the road.

"Are we good to go?" she called out.

OOC: sunny, can we have a quick round of who is where in the zoo? I've put Mana and Jessica (and I assume Michael) in the same jeep, but where is everyone else? And who is driving the other jeep?
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC:

The Jeeps are puffy looking things now, with a chairish sort of thing and a mount for a AK-47 on the front of the rag top, and a big blanket filled of stuff and then tied up sitting behind them, like the gunner is an apocolyptic Santa Claus.

One Jeep has Jessica on top with Mana driving, Michael sitting shotgun, and Kapella between Kara and Fee in the back. You get the feeling people expect this to be the lead Jeep.

The other jeep has Andrew on top, Hildeshimer reluctantly driving, Sora shotgun, and Cami sitting in the back between the old ghost lady and Sora's friend.

IC:

Kapella reaches up and gives the blanket stowage a tug to see that it's reasonable tied/bungied down and looks . "I think we're ready to get out of here"

OOC: Ooop gotta run!

----------------

OOC: Everyone is holding back a bit to let Guy speak next, but they're all obviously ready to get walking back to the boat, so you could describe starting that hike if you'd like.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 11-17-2012 at 10:57 AM.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy shook his head.That seemed more... More significant thanhe had thought. He felt.. no.. He sensed, that Holly and himself were more connected than before.
    Before he could speak, Holly piped up.Guy smiled at her in response and took her hand.
    "Everyone ready to go?" he asked the rest.he helped Holly down a ledge and started following one of the natives as he led the way .

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Esiphas sent a PM so they're active, but they didn't make a post, which I take to mean that they're looking for me to post first, so I will.

IC:

As the group heads off on their trail back toward the boat Niu and Richard are holding hands. It's a bit hard to tell if this is a romantic gesture or a practical one, because Richard is spacing off and would walk right into trees if it wasn't for Niu's guidance.

He is entirely absorbed with making disturbances and patterns in the clouds and lightning above as they react to the motions of his free hand.

The male native spirits, who seem to be exactly the same as when you first met them, with their wounds and damaged gear having returned to that state, are fanned out once again, looking for trouble.

The female spirits are taking turns walking along, seemingly in something like a trance, and talking with Guy. Though they tend to make eye contact with Holly first, in order to make sure she isn't about to speak and doesn't mind. What they're trying to do is teach Guy whatever useful things they can learn from those long dead.

According to the women, most magic is very slow, and used for curses and the like. Not very useful in this moment.

OOC:
    If you want, you can skip ahead to reaching the boat, no new undead have moved into the path of destruction you cut getting here.

By the time you reach the boat the ladies will have been able to teach Guy three "spells" using their native language. One thing to remember is that none of these are particularly fast. And so some planning and timing is required, unlike his "wind blast" ability. Also as the spells require mana to operate, he couldn't ever have more than one in effect at any point in time, and can't use them while Holly is using his mana to boost her abilities.

The spells are:

Namarama shout: This is a spell to use against ghosts. It is a quite chant in the native language that culmonates in a loud shout. Normally a lot of people are involved and it is performed after rituals on a full moon. However they suspect Guys mana will make it work for him outside of those conditions, just with a short range. So you'd need to time the end of the chant to when a ghost is close by, such as if you see one coming from a distance away, or if you are going to surprise one.

Fire immunity: This requires silence while the required words and images are brought to mind. Once the first cycle is completed one can ignore the effects of fire so long as the cycle continues. This can be shared with others who hold your hand, but that puts increasing mana requirements on the Kahuna(spell user, which in this case applies to Guy).

First of 'Oro: This one is still something of a ritual. One's hand must be wrapped completely in bark while the correct intonations are made. After that, the spell can only be activated by crushing a skull with that hand while repeating the intonations. In the past the spell was activated using an unfortunate sacrifical victim prior to a battle. However they suspect that it would work with the undead. Though no-one the ladies can contact had ever tried it that way, and they know it wouldn't work with an ordinary dead body however. The general consensus that it should work but will draw only on Guys mana, whereas normally the victims mana becomes availible to the Kahuna.

Once activated the fist inside becomes as wood, and becomes a powerful smashing weapon. Although it is worthless as a hand until the spell is ended. Note that Guy doesn't have to use this on himself neccessarily, if he wanted someone else to have the enchanted fist.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information