AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 197 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 191 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,525 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

@Esiphas @Tsukamoto-San @Red&Stiletto

OOC: Tsukamoto-san just sent me a PM that's she's moving and might not have internet access for a while. So Cami might tag along more for a bit. Great to see Red back though, hopefully we still have a pair of active here.

IC:

Mana gives a gasp, almost like coming up from water, as she clears out of the branches and leaves after Kara and Cami had cleared a path. "Thanks! " She then turns toward the other Jeep and yells "Jessica! Jessica are you OK!" to which Jessica replies "I'm over here patching up Michael, he's a little hurt. Sora and Andrew are over here, I think they were affected in the fight a little. But they're looking better."

Back under the trees Kapella excitedly says to Fee. "I can definitly hear our people! I think maybe the fights all over. And... hey wait a minute I think I have an idea."

Reaching forward Kapella pulls on the door handle for the jeep, the door opens part way, allowing Kapella to slide off of Fee and under the branches.

"C'mon Fee. I see light up ahead, I think I can crawl too it under here"

After a bit of pushing, grunting, and the occasional curse word Kapella manages to pop out of all the branches and leaves through the hole Kara and Cami had made for Mana.

"I'm out! C'mon Fee I think we're OK! Thanks everybody and..." Kapella, a native looking guy who looks like he started out the day in a Hawaiian shirt and jeans, turns toward Kara. "Wait a minute. We've run into a lot of people. But I don't think you were with us. Did you just come over and help? Anyway I'm Kapella, and Fee will be the beautiful woman who hopefully will come popping out of the branches in a sec."

---------------

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

Richard seems taken aback and really pleased by Guy's comment. "Thanks" he says, and Niu gives him a little smile. The two of them chat about what to make a for a little bit.

The native spirit points at the rocks as people start and says <Make sure you make the shape near the female forms on the rocks. When you're done make a circle around the whole form.>

Richard and Niu don't understand him, but they seem to get the bit about where to make the symbol and they get to work.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Kara nodded. "I'm Kara. I'm... well, I'm a mechanic. and a Bit of a gearhead. I came over to help... which you already said, I know. And I'm babbling like an idiot. Excuse me. You said there was a woman, Fee, was it? Are either of you hurt? I cant really fix you, but I'd rather know." She gave Kapella a short smile, though she mostly avoided eye contact.

---------------------

Holly Nodded, and Bean to carve her fiure, a stickwoman with a wavy arm, hand and one side of the head. Once it was done, she smiled, knowing she had picked well, and then following petani's quick translation, drew a circle around everythin. "Now what?" She asked aloud, to no-one in paticular.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

Guy was second to finish chilling in his symbol and turned to holly.
    "Well.. I guess we just wait for Richard to make his mind up"

Guy looked at the stone. It wasn't a particularly difficult cut, but he thought it looked good

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry for not being quicker. Crazy times around here.

It takes a bit longer for Richard and Niu to finish up. He seems to have drawn a stick figure with an ax, but inside a circular chest area are a couple stick figures holding hands. Niu went with a female figure one step up from a stick figure that vaguely looks like her. It has frankestienish stitches across spots, but with a heart drawn in the chest. The figures are both on one stone on either side of the ancient petrogllyph that was there to start with. Holly and Guy are on their own stones.

As Richard and Niu finish putting in the circle it seems like nothing happens, and Richard says to Guy "Hey, could you ask them if we're, you know, done and can go"

However a moment after that Guy, Holly, and Richard all give a start. The change is a bit heard to describe. It's like your vision changed just a little, and you can sense the...something of different things. Just by looking you can tell the grave stones and symbols are really...something. And you can tell that there is a difference between the living and the dead just by looking. It's an odd sensation.

A couple moments later three women materialize. At first they look like ghosts, but then they seem to solidify. They appear a little younger than the native spirits you've been traveling with, and they're dressed in garments rather like a dress, except the materials seems to be of wide strips of some sort of plant material, and they also have feathery capes.

The men stand pround with their stiffed back posture, but they're grinning from ear to ear. The women then run, each to one of the the three and embrace each other.

Niu, who doesn't seem to hav enoticed the odd look on Richard, Guy, and Holly's faces from their vision changing or to be bothered herself cracks a little smile and goes. "Aw. That's kinda sweet."

------------------

@Esiphas @Tsukamoto-San and @Red&Stiletto

Kapella replies to Kara

"Well I'm F#$&ing glad you showed up, we've got a good crew but I'd really not want to loose anybody. I think we might be a good bunch for you to stay with, we've sort of a got a safe area down by the shore...maybe. At least there are a lot of us. "

He then looks around "Is anybody hurt!?!!?" Jessica call back. "If you and Fee are OK than I think we don't have any serious injuries."

Kapella lets out a little breath. "That's great news after everything we've been through. " He then looks over at the sideways flipped Jeep and at the one under the tree. "Though these two have seen better days. We're going to need to get them rolling to get out of here, get where we need to be and get back. Any ideas? "
    Last edited by sunnyside; 09-29-2012 at 10:00 PM.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guys stomach wasn't prepared for that sudden change in perspective and he bent over slightly to keep it under control.

Looking up, he grinned as he saw the natives elated by the return of their wives.

It wasn't long until his stomach settled and he walked over to holly and embraced her "we did it" he smiled.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly Hugs him back, giving a little 'Hmmm...' in response. "I'm really Glad. though... I don't know what that vision thing was. Seeing the... things. Souls, prehaps? Of the living? ITs so... Odd. But I can tell the difference... between..." Her voice drops low. "Niu and Richard..." She looks down at herself. "I wonder... What do we count as Petani? Are we Living, dead, the Living dead? Both? Maybe Neither. Maybe we're somthing New." She Pulled Guy into an even tighter Hug.

-------------------------------

Kara smiled. "Hey, always there to help out. I already lost a friend to these monsters. Maybe even more than a friend. I never even asked her that. Still, Best not get lost in the past. I doubt she'd want me wallowing in pity." Looking over to the Car, Kara began 'hmmm'ing. "You think its all in one peice? I could take a look, if you like. I am a mechanic, after all."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas @Red&Stiletto and @Tsukamoto-San

Kapella pauses for a moment. "Yeah, you can't...dwell on stuff like that. You've gotta pay attention to who is around you and what you're doing. So it'd be f*&#ing sweet if you could look into the Jeeps."

At that Kapella turns his attention back to the foliage and Fee.

The one Jeep looks like it might be OK, except for being flipped onto its side.

Kara can't see the other Jeep, as it has the tree on it, though getting that off in a timely manner is going to be a problem in and of itself.
    (OOC: And one I thought this group might not manage, having to leave some people behind or really crowd the other Jeep, but Kara has some tools, see what you can come up with.)

--------------

Petani's mental voise seems a little sad as she replies to Holly. "I think you're just alive, and I'm just dead, and I seem like a bit of something dead hanging off of you. Like if you had a pirate hook on instead of me."

You seem to have a moment to yourself while the ghosts and wives are busy embracing, speaking into each others ears, or kissing.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I know what you mean. Niu just seems to stand out more..or something" Guy replied quietly
    Guy looked to Richard. "you know...I hope it doesn't affect him too much.. "

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- Blast it, My phone failed again.

Ic- Kara began to look at the Jeeps, tapping her chin in thought. "Well I could Try to Cannibalize the other Jeep to create some seats in the boot of this one, and remove the boot cover. Otherwise, Its gonna be several lap-seats to your safehouse. It'd help if I had a welder... But I couldn't use it out here anyway." She looked over at Kapella for his Aprooval.

--------------------------

Holly kept huging Guy, whilst thinking back at Petani "Its okay. At least your still You, not a shamblin mound of meat and bad intent. And your a great person to talk to."Out loud, to Guy, she said "I hope their Okay too. uy reacted like we did, but Niu didn't."

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy's arms gave holly a little squeeze. "you know.. I can sense better where petani is in you. I mean, it's nothing major, but i can tell where she ends and you begin"
    Guy poked Holly's in the side. "Definitely Holly" he smirked

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@suzumi @Esiphas @Red &stiletto and @Light Buster @Tsukamoto-San

OOC: Suzumi might be back, and Esiphas could probably use being up to speed, so lemmi do a bit of recapping.

IC:

As Kapella checks up on Fee's progress through all the branches he starts speaking to Kara.

"Hey, I should probalby fill you in on everybody here.

So the ghostly guy over there is Andrew (OOC: Played by Light Buster). He can be more ghostly or less ghostly, and there's something about him and telepathy. I'm a little fuzzy on how all that works, you can ask him about it I guess.

The guy getting the bandages over there is Michael (OOC: Played by Janajee, who seems ot have abandoned the forum.) he's not much of a fighter, but he's pretty sharp and has noticed a few things before anybody else.

Those two showed up at our lovely caves down at Federation villiage along with the lovely Fee here. She's fast and brave, did some amazing stuff I'll explain later, and she seems to be able to make certain types of nasties leave us alone somehow. Faith or something.

Anyway at that time we just thought there was a huge storm comming in on the island. That's why we were hiding. It's when they showed up with a pair of ghosts and started freaking everybody out that we started realizing something ☠☣☹✩ unnatural was going on. "

Kara doesn't recognize the word Kapella used, but she figures it's a native curse word or something like that. He continues.

"Once we knew about what was going on a bunch of us went to two to try and rescue who we could. That when we ran into Jessica and Mana over there (OOC: Suzumi's characters, they started off seperately as multiple characters must, but she used player points to be able to bring them together.). They're best friends or something. Mana is a good driver, so we have her do that. Jessica makes you feel like you're about to loose your lunch, but she's good in a fight and aparently with some bandages.

That's where Fee did the really brave stuff, running around abunch of dead to lure them into an avalanch so we could rescue our families, who had holed up in a church.

Well, it wasn't easy and I'm skipping stuff, but we managed to get back to Federation camp.

That's where Cami here found us (OOC: Tsukamoto-San's character). I, uh, I really don't know her as well as I ought to, she came with that Japanese dressed lady ghost over there. Aparently she knows all sorts of stuff about what's going on around here, but I guess we've been too busy lately to really ask her about much, and she's a little quite.

Ummmm. I also forgot her name."

The ghost, who had been spaced off a little bit suddenly pays attention "It's Sora! You'd think you could remember that."

Kapella snaps back "I'm under just a wee bit of stress OK! And we're helping you out remember!"

Turning back to Kara Kapella continues "Actually we're helping out her friend. Aparantly she along with some other people managed to already do the rescuing. But the others ran off, leaving her wounded friend behind in a cave. So we're trying to pick her up without losing anybody, and then trying to figure out a way off this island.

And that gets us to here where we got jumped by some dead Fee couldn't just drive off, and then you showed up. Once we get the Jeeps clear I guess we try and get the rest of the way...

It's suck if we can't get the Jeeps going again. You can come up with something right? I think the Jeep is mostly OK under that tree. "

OOC: That last bit with the friend ring any bells Esiphas?

------------

Richard seems quite disturbed actually. Niu has put one of her arms around him and is trying to calm him down, they're saying things in hushed tones to each other.

The native spirits don't seem to be paying much attention regardless.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ooc- Oh. Oops. In our defense, Glaudio abandoned us. Still, Its good to see Sora

Ic-Kara nods to Everyone as they are introduced. She gives Cami a smile too. "Right... What sort of Stuff do you have in the Safe zone? Anything that could get a tree off a Car? Or are we going to have to go for my Car Cannibalising idea? Neither look to good to me at the moment, So all better ideas are welcome!"

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

OOC: I'm back~~~~ (for the time being anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    Jessica makes you feel like you're about to loose your lunch, but she's good in a fight and aparently with some bandages.
    Hey! Jess has been perfectly lovely to Kapella since they met. Why so mean? D:

IC:

Mana slouched over to Jessica's side after thanking Cami.

"You alright?" Jessica asked as Mana approached her.

"I was nommed on," Mana said disgruntledly, undoing the first few buttons on her shirt to examine her shoulder.

"Let me look at that!" Jessica said sharply. She motioned for Mana to come closer before pining Michael's last bandage in place and giving him a gentle slap on the back. "There you go. Good as new!"

"She didn't manage to break skin," Mana said, but she leaned forward for Jessica to see anyway. "I'll probably just bruise."

"It should still be cleaned," Jessica said, reaching for a bottle of water.

The two girls fell silent for a while as they both focused on cleaning the blood and grime off themselves.

"I see we've picked up another straggler," said Jessica, squinting in Kara's direction.

They could hear Kapella telling the new girl about their group. Jessica scrunched up her nose when she heard Kapella's comment about her.

"He held down his lunch well enough that time he tried to hit on me in your mom's tea shop," she told Mana with a toss of her beautiful blond head.

"You're notorious for being evil, Jess," Mana said with a grin. "Give it up."

Jessica let out a sigh before getting to her feet.

"Come on," she said, holding out a hand to Mana. "Let's go be sociable and join in on the conversation with the rest of our motley crew."

They slowly wandered over to the rest of the group, swinging their clasped hands between them.

"Right... What sort of Stuff do you have in the Safe zone? Anything that could get a tree off a Car? Or are we going to have to go for my Car Cannibalising idea? Neither look to good to me at the moment, So all better ideas are welcome!"

"There are too many of us to fit in just one jeep," Mana said as they drew nearer. "Unless we tie people to the roof or something."

"Could you ghosts do your freezing thing to the tree to make it easier to break up?" Jessica asked Sora and Andrew. "If we could somehow break it up we might have a chance of lifting it off."

"The only thing is, the noise might attract more dead," Mana added. "I suppose a few of us could go ahead in the one jeep with Sora to find her friend, while the rest of us try and make our way back to the caves on foot. But seeing as how there are quite a few dead in this area, I'm not sure how safe that would be."

OOC: I, for one, am all for tying people to the roof. =D
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kara looked over towards Jessica and Mana as they came over- specifically Jessica, but she managed to tear her gaze away long enough to Make it unapparent. "Well, We could do some roof Tying, but the seats in the boots would be slightly safer. Not to mention more comfortable. If we do have to resort to the roof, I'll volunteer. I'm the new one after all, and I have... limited... experience with that sorta thing."

With a slightly awkward shuffle, she said "We could also drive to my old mechanics shop, there might be a car or some more tools we could use there. But... Well, my friend died not to long ago there. I'm not too Keen to go back."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry for the delay, and I just have a sec here. Crazy times

@suzumi @Esiphas @Red &stiletto and @Tsukamoto-San

OOC: Presuming Jessica said that in a loudish "stage whisper"

IC:

Kapella yells over his shoulder

"It's just your driving that can make someone sick not the rest of you which is quite nice"

Turning again towards the Jeeps he says

"Uhhh, what exactly is a car's boot? Isn't that the thing they stick on the wheel when they don't want you to drive the thing off, like when you have too many tickets? Anyway I guess we might be able to do something with tipping the other one over and piling in. People could stand in the trunk. Maybe the ghosts could sit on the front, I'm pretty sure they would just go through trees and stuff if we crashed.

That's getting to be a lot of people though. It seems like we ought to be able to, I dunno, lift the tree off or something, I'm not sure how we'd do it though, and we don't want to take too long.

We could take turns running behind the one Jeep I guess."

Sora walks over as Kapella is being confused.

"I think I could freeze it, but I don't know if that would help."

OOC: Presuming she at least has some really good fast setting superglue/resins Kara could probably get something worked out with seats and/or branches relatively quickly. By the way I'm pretty sure boot means trunk, but Kapella doesn't know that.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 10-04-2012 at 06:57 PM.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

(OOC: I am a butt and I am so sorry please forgive me! ;n

Fee was shaking when she finally collected herself enough to roll over and crawl tentatively through the branch tunnel. She moved slowly, trying to avoid sharp sticks and bark and rocks as she went and failing miserably. The spindly twigs caught her hair and her shirt and pulled it loose, scratched her face and her arms and her knees. When she reached the end of the tunnel, she looked haggard and frayed. She stumbled a bit as she tried to get to her feet. The group seemed to be slowly regrouping, though she seemed the most shaken out of everybody. She bit her lip and cursed herself silently as she noticed the new people who hadn't been there before. Something in her settled a bit, as if having them there was reassuring somehow. A bit more at ease, she made a feeble attempt to brush the foliage out of her hair and off her clothes and the places it stuck to her skin, but quickly gave up when she realized what a fruitless endevour it was. 'I'll probably be picking leaf bits out of my hair for years,' she thought a little melodramatically as she surveyed their surroundings. It sounded like Kapella and Jessica were talking, but she couldn't focus on the words.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

OOC: @Esiphas Your old mechanics shop? I thought Kara was just visiting Lanai. O_o

"Well, We could do some roof Tying, but the seats in the boots would be slightly safer. Not to mention more comfortable. If we do have to resort to the roof, I'll volunteer. I'm the new one after all, and I have... limited... experience with that sorta thing."

"Don't we all..." Mana said in undertone, rolling her eyes towards Jessica.

"That was not my fault," Jessica retorted, trying, in vain, to suppress her smile.

"Yeah. Sure. Whatever," Mana replied. Her voice sounded irritated, but she was grinning.

Micheal gave them a puzzled glance.

"You don't want to know," Jessica told him quickly, while Mana nodded in agreement.

"We could also drive to my old mechanics shop, there might be a car or some more tools we could use there. But... Well, my friend died not to long ago there. I'm not too Keen to go back."

"Sorry to hear that," Mana said sympathetically. "I suppose we could leave that as a last resort. We should probably try to throw a few more ideas around anyway."

"Uhhh, what exactly is a car's boot? Isn't that the thing they stick on the wheel when they don't want you to drive the thing off, like when you have too many tickets? Anyway I guess we might be able to do something with tipping the other one over and piling in. People could stand in the trunk. Maybe the ghosts could sit on the front, I'm pretty sure they would just go through trees and stuff if we crashed.

That's getting to be a lot of people though. It seems like we ought to be able to, I dunno, lift the tree off or something, I'm not sure how we'd do it though, and we don't want to take too long.

We could take turns running behind the one Jeep I guess."

Sora walks over as Kapella is being confused.

"I think I could freeze it, but I don't know if that would help."

"She means the trunk, Kapella," Jessica said. "And my driving is perfectly fine." She added after turning to Sora. "Things are easier to break once they are frozen. I thought that if we could break the tree apart, it would be easier to lift off the jeep."

"You alright there, Fee?" Mana called out to the girl who had just crawled out from between the branches. She was a sorry sight to behold with leaves and twigs sticking into her hair and clothes. Mana and Jessica immediately swept over to her side and began to help her de-foilage herself.

"I guess we should try lifting the tree once, just to see if we can," Jessica said to the rest of the group.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kara grinned Sheepishly and rubbed the back.of her head. " Yeah... Sorry, I always forget different places have different names for things. Trunk or boot, they're bpth what I meant. Thank you Jessica..." She walkdd over to the tree and sighed. "If we want to try lifting this thing, better do it quick. There could be more of the Dopey Dead around."

ooc- @suzumi yeah, she is, but its an extended visit and she worked in a mech shop while she stayed.
    Last edited by Esiphas; 10-05-2012 at 02:21 AM.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

(sorry for the delay. My gmail hasn't been working, so I haven't gotten email notifications, and I've been busy with school and stuff and lost track. Let me know if I'm wrong about what's outside the window and stuff.)

Jimmy swore when he recognized Brendan. "I'm sorry, Brendan... I'm sorry." He turned and climbed out the window onto the roof (?), before turning back to offer a hand to Kaname - and Jane, if she was coming. "Come on, we have to go - now!"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Eventually the spirits start realizing they're putting on a show, which seems to create something of an awkward vibe for them. Especailly the males.

The turn towards Guy and Holly, and Richard and Niu and start conversing among each other. At which point, in their native language one of the women yells. <Don't you even THINK about that!>

She then strides over towards the group and begins talking

< Thank you. It's hard to explain what is going on, and how things will be here soon. But you have made things much better for us.

Also while our men couldn't have known about it, your creating symbols for yourselves on those stones has given mana, though it still required some of you. But I know that you still have some, and we can show you how to use it.

I was never a Kahuna myself, but through our connection to the other side and our time spent there we have come to know a few. There are many abilities, you can ask and we can see what we can do.

And your friends that have...passed on are free to tap into what they have been holding back. >

The spirit then turns to Holly.

<And we know that there is someone who was looking for you. Now he has managed to capture some others, and has made himself a castle of luxury on your massive white canoe or whatever you call it. But I think he might look for you again some day, but maybe not.

What you do with the knowledge is up to you. But you must get off this island and soon. The magics trapping people by the hurricane have been weakened, and you can escape through it. Though that is risky, if you wish we could teach you to dedicate some of your mana towards being able to ward it off to get something larger or more canoes through it. >

Richard and Niu have just been watching her ramble on, and have been drifitng closer to Guy. Richard leans over a little and whispers out off the side of his mouth. "What the heck is she going on about. Is it important? Can we just go now, those spirit things are creepy."

OOC: You might want to decide what to do here based on how active you think you'll be. Just getting some powers and using them to muscle through to escape is obviously the faster route requiring fewer posts.
    ------------------------

@JimmyTheCannon and @Kaname Shikara

Jimmy gets through the window and is able to stand on the small angled overhang. It might be awkward for most people, but he's used to this kind of thing. Jane stares at Jimmy with paniced eyes, but is having difficulty moving even once untied. Kaname could get her through the window though, or if he's rough Jimmy could pull her through.

Back in the attick there is a sound of crunching wood as an ax arm slams into the floor and the creature uses it like a climbing axe to start pulling itself back up into the attick.

-----------------------

@suzumi @Esiphas @Red&Stiletto and @Tsukamoto-San

It's an odd thing, but the grim looks aroudn the are seem to improve just a bit as Jessica and Mana talk.

As Fee emerged from the trees Kapella moved forward as if to either help her out of the leaves or give her a hug. However he was beaten by Jessica and mana. Which left him standing there with his arms out and a stupid smile, after a half second frozen like that he seemed to develop a need to scratch the back of his head and then turn and look around a bit.

After a bit of that he says. "Ah screw it. Alright, lets try and move the tree. C'mon everybody. "

OOC: I'll let one of you post your efforts there. People are willing to give it a try. It's too big to lift that way though, or to roll, but you do manage to scoot it a little. Which might give a little hope if you could get some more strength on it or some serious mechanical advantage.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 10-05-2012 at 11:17 PM.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The woman spoke quickly,so Guy gave a summary of what she was saying to the rest of them.

"Someone is after us huh?" Guy tried thinking back. "..i hope that isn't who i think it is.."

He looked to the others wordlessly. Was their boat able to be fixed in time? and even then, would it break again?

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly Let o of guy, Her hands falling to her sides. She was Shaking, Guy could see that much. "This... Guy. We know him, I'm sure of it. Ramone. It must be." She looked over at the sea, determination settin on her face. "We have to help them. Set them free. I can't leave this place in the knowledge that I left people behind." Turning to the spirit woman, she said "Is it possible that you could teach me how to use this Mana to boil the water inside things? I know it sounds Viscious, But I think the best chance we have to kill a shark creature would be to boil the mouisture in his body."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The spirit stares at Holly for a little bit and then says, in her native language, <Oh right, the language thing. Somebody understands though right?>

OOC:

To save a bit of posting back and forth, she'll be able to say that such a thing should be possible, especially if touch is required. After some discussion they think a refinement of thel ightning attack might be able to provide that up close, and provide more flexiblity (stunning, ranged)

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee was suddenly surrounded by busy hands, helping in the fruitless endevour to rid herself of foliage. She blinked, a little bit dazed, as she listened to the conversation. So they were going to move the tree, huh? "I think we could move it. We should start at the top and try to drag it sideways from there," she said, still a bit shaken. She was trying to get herself together, but it was still difficult. Her heart was just returning to a normal rate as she worked her hardest to focus on forming a plan to help everyone.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy frowned "i know.. But don't you just want to leave him? i know i don't want to see that ugly mug again "
    Guy got up and looked to the other villagers <think i can have a hand repairing the boat?>
    Last edited by mrpineapple; 10-07-2012 at 03:06 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information