AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 197 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 188 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,450 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

The spirits don't get the English, but they seem to get the feeling of a pause.

The speaker says to guy.

<I think we outnumber them, though it's hard to tell for sure from here, and we might be able to approach through the woods and get something of a first attack on them. Maybe being able to overwhelm one of them before the others can reach us. Figure out what hurts them, then work through the rest. >

Silently Richard takes Niu's hand as they stand side by side, looking out over the island and at Guy and Holly's hands. Both sets of hands looking rather wrong in their own ways.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 09-03-2012 at 12:13 AM.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

"Get out of here, Kaname! I'll go out the window..." ...in a minute. He wasn't going to argue with the girl or the cat, but there was that screaming coming from the other side of the attic, and he couldn't just leave if someone was stuck there. Not wasting any more time, he sprinted over to the post the screaming seemed to be coming from behind, skidding to a stop as he looked to see what was behind it.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kaname Shikara and @JimmyTheCannon

As he leaps forward he hears the cat yelling <STOOOOOOP> in his head. He thinks it might have even tried to take a swipe at him, but he was moving to fast. Similarly the creature that had fallen down a level doesn't get to do much more than look up before Jimmy is clear of where the could be struck.

It is a much more close run thing as Jimmy tries to move around some of the other shuffling forms in the attic, though even dead they seem surprised that he was leaping towards them and didn't start moving soon enough. The poor light might actually be helping Jimmy here, as someone moving fast under strob lighting is pretty hard to track.

Still Jimmy knows he won't have too much time to stand around when he reaches the source of the muffled noises.

It feels like it takes forever for the lightning to flash, though it must have only been a second.

When it does flash Jimmy see's that it's Jane. She's been tied up and gagged. And she's been hurt. It looks like her limbs are intact enough. But her body has been torn at. Crude shapes have been drawn on it by something that cuts fairly deep. They seem deliberate, and remind Jimmy of Kayls style of tattooos. However the execution of these seems as if it was done by a third grader. Judging by the surrounding areas she's lost a lot of blood.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I can't go with you still in there Jimmy! We have to stick together."
    She hesitates, "Shishe, guard us!" Kaname does her best to stay away from the dangerous limping creature and makes her way through the attic, stumbling over things and bumping into boxes as she runs, she finally gets to Jimmy and sees the lacerated Jane. Widening her eyes, she asks "Huh? What happened to you?!" She helps Jimmy untie and ungag her all the while with a pained expression.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

<Do they have any weapons that would be particularly dangerous?> Guy worried about them potentially having guns. They did invade the island after all, maybe a overpowered weapon might have caused that

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kaname Shikara and @JimmyTheCannon

OOC: Just for clarification Kaname started off on the floor below the attic which is where the creature was also after crushing the steps. Shishe was up in the attic after getting bounced off a wall. Also there are some dead up in the attic. Kaname couldn't quite pull that off, though with her boosts and new freerunning skill she came rather closer than I expected with rolls. However in part that's what Karma's for, so a little of that and things turn out like this.

IC:

As the creature looks up at Jimmy leaping past had rushed it. It looked at her and swung, but he lept over the ax...and kept going up, grabbing the edge of the hole to the attick and flipping herself up.

Moving toward where she could see Jimmy running she comes across some other shambling forms. Having turned toward Jimmy the first one in the group was turned away from Kaname as she brings her sword down on it, slicing diagonally to spereate the head, a shoulder, and one arm from the rest of its body. The next that turns toward her gets cut in tow at the middle, and then she's over by Jane.

Though she can hear that there are a couple more dead up here coming this way.

But bit guy downstairs starts to pull himself up into the attic but gets a facefull of Shishe's jaws, and the two of them fall back down into the hallway below.

Kaname's sword makes short work of Jane's bonds, but instead of replying to Kaname's question right away Jane just short of gasps for breath and moans "That, thing, Brendan, get out." She seems like she might hyperventalate or faint if she gets to worked up, and she's still bleeding, slowly, from all over her body where her skin has been cut.

------------------------------------------

@mrpineapple and @Esiphas

The spirit squints

<I don't see any weapons. But I doubt they would have been summoned if they weren't dangerous somehow.

They are probably supposed to be on my side. And probably wouldn't bother with me. But they are not Nightmarchers. I won't be able to order them around.

And we're bending the rules a bit, bringing you to our villiage. I'd be quite surprised if they didn't attack you on sight. Those that are not of our race are considered the invaders. And they may only understand to attack the living. >
    Last edited by sunnyside; 09-04-2012 at 06:43 PM.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Holly looked back and forth between guy and the spirits. "Wow... I really wish I knew what the heck.is being said. Its like going to a fancy resteraunt where none ofbthe waiters speak your language- You feel like a fool, and you rarely get the food you.are after."

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

OOC: I'm back ;u; Sorry about disappearing like that! Where do I jump in?
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Red&Stiletto View Post
    OOC: I'm back ;u; Sorry about disappearing like that! Where do I jump in?
    OOC:
    Well, things haven't changed a lot since you last posted, I only recently added in Esiphas's new character to you group.

To be able to post maybe read three posts (or, optionally, all of them since you last posted, but I think we'd all prefir to make it easier on you starting up)

The first would be Esiphas introducing their new character to the game:

Kara looked overthe shrubs to.the mountain pass. "Oh holy crap this is actually happening" She thought. She remembered the slimey, rotting man tgat had attack Luna, her friend and Partner in crime. She had gotten but. But still, least she took.the bugger down with her. Crowbar to the Face, even bleeding out. Kara sighed. Poor Luna.

Hearing the sounds of Skidding tyres, She looked over the hedge again. She could see a few moving shapes, and a few people struggling.to get out of a jeeo. Whipping out her Flashlight, she tthumbed the power switch as she edged closer.

Spottingbthe dead was easy. Tgey werevheadedvtowards a group who were still.in the jeep. The ghosts might have been a problem. Taking out a Heavy wrench, She tok aim atvthe nearest Dead, And pitched it like a Tomahawk atvthe creature, hoping to brain it- Or at least knock it down. Less confident than shevsounded, Kara yelled "Hey!" As she threw thevwrenxh.
    Then there is my first post combining Kara and your group, with a pic of her:
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2705345

And then here's the last post from me about your group, which does involve your character:
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2708864

Ater that Kara goes to help the people in the other Jeep. I was waiting to see what Cami did before posting again.

Anyway, I hope that provides the help you needed! Glad to have you back
    Last edited by sunnyside; 09-06-2012 at 11:50 AM.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Ephisas

"Eheheh, sorry Holly" Guy said smiling, "he's suggesting we take one down alone and see what their weaknesses are before we'd fight them full on" he paused. "He said that they might treat anything foriegn as hostile - and that includes us"

"What do you think? should we do that or can you think of another plan?" he asked Holly. "I'm out of plans myself"

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly frowned. "It dounds like a plan, But if we have to have any bait, Let it be.me. After all, Im.the one with the Etheral arms and the lightning and stuff.And if thode walking talking holograms dint like it, then I want you to tell them sonething suitably rude in their own language." She kisses him.on the Nose and Smiles at him.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Richard looks like he was about to say something in response to Holly voluntering as bait, but Niu gives his hand a visibly hard squeeze and he shuts up before getting any words out.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"but Holly" Guy said softly, "I don't want you to get hurt anymore than you already have been, hell, you've got to keep all your remaining limbs".
    "I'll be the bait" he volunteered and stood forward and started to relay the plan to the villagers.
    He looked over at Holly, she didn't seem impressed, but he felt he was right to do this.

<Alright, well, here's what we think...>

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

"That thing is Brendan? Dammit..." Stopping to help Jane up, Jimmy turns, spotting the nearest window. Ducking past a shambling undead thing in the way, he reaches the window and kicks it open, making sure to clear enough space for them to get through. "Come on, we're getting out of here. Kaname - tell Shishe to go out the door or something."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly started to protest but Guy began to speak in the spirits language. She clenched a fist and turned away. "Why him.... I dont know what they are, But they dont look nice, and I dont.want him getting hurt. Why not me?" She punched a ttee, Lughtning cracking the bark and Ice forming up where she struck.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy finished talking to the natives and turned around to see the destruction of a tree. Maybe he should have let her go...

Guy walked over to Holly and put his hand on her shoulder. "Sorry, i just don't want you to be hurt anymore." Guy twiddled his left hand in the air. "I mean, you've taken more of a beating than me, i don't think you need any more"
    Guy tried a smile and patted her on the back as they got up to position themselves. "If you mind that much, I'll let you call the shots the next time"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@JimmyTheCannon and @Kaname Shikara

As Jimmy starts smashing out the nearby small attic window so he can safely get Jane through it, a flash of lightning shows that the creature with the ax arm isn't Brendan...because Brendan is shambling towards them.

His flesh has somewhat similar marks on it to what Jane has, just even more primative, and across his neck which probably made his passing much quicker. Another guy and another girl with somewhat similar markings makes up the two remainng undead up here in the attic, with Kaname having slashed the rest

--------------------------

@mrpineapple and @Esiphas

OOC: So is the plan Guy pitched for one of you to try and act as bait to hopefully just lure one of the creatures into an ambush to see what their capabilities are like? If so the native spirit would agree with that, and just wait for you to get moving.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly.turned to look at Guy, Her hands becone corporeal again. "I just... I dont want yiu to be hurt. I dont want anyone to.vet hurt, but I dont have as Much flesh and blood as all of you, And If Petani feels pain, Shes very good at hiding it. Just... Promise me you'll stay alive. I know we only met recently, but... But..." She wrapped her arms round him and Buried her face in his shoulder. ""I love you..."

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy held Holly tight. "I'll be back before you know it" he told her and kissed her forehead before he got up to leave.
    They found a well covered area of trees close enough to where they had spied activity earlier.
    "so. I'm going to walk out when one of them passes by, he'll hopefully chase after me and I'll run back here where we can all go at him. Okay?" he repeated the plan to the natives as well.
    Guy tried ignoring his nerves as they waited for their prey to pass through.

OOC: im away until thurday, you can take control of Guy if it's too long to wait..

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The spirits nod with approval as Guy explains the plan to them. And quitely follow as he leads the way down the hill towards the villiage site.

Richard and Niu follow as well, alternating between holding each other's hands and making practice swings with the weapons they picked up after the last fight. Niu occasionally does an extra hop to test her leg, and it seems to be working great for her now.

OOC: I'll leave it up to you Esiphas how you want to handle mrpineapples absence. You could just wait, you could have me at least kick off the plan as that's presumably what he intends to do, or you could RP with Richard, Niu, Petani, or the native spirits using Petani or Guy as a translator.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly.followed silently, Lagging a little behind the group. She constantly wiped er eyes, telling herself she wasnt crying. But she wa, and She couldnt help it. "Why does it have to be him! " She wondered.to herself- Probably.not expecting any answer, butPetani could probably senss her desire for one.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry for the delay

Holly can feel Petani thinking. "I don't know what to say. If we don't know what will hurt them, than attacking them outright might be really really bad. I think his plan is a good one but...I don't know what to tell you.

Though I've been with you a while now. I think I can help you do things a little, and even without that I think you're faster than he is. Certainly better at leaping and tumbling if you used that to get over a fallen tree or something where he couldn't follow.

...but that might not be fair to him, and doing something the others aren't expecting could be really bad.

I'm sorry I can't think of anything better..."

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

(OOC: Pffft not much for me to join in with, since I'm still a huddled mess. :/)

Fee lets out a shriek as the heavy sound of the branch falling and crashing landed on her ears. Her hands flew to cover them, trying their hardest to deaden the sounds of fighting around her. She was so scared that she hoped the seat would just swallow her whole and dump her into a black oblivion. Normally she would have passed out by now, but fear for her companions constantly kept pulling her just back to the surface. She wanted so much to make it go away. She could feel sticking to the tears running down her face, leaving streaks through the grime. "Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name..." she started mummbling quietly to herself. She just hoped there was someone out there to hear her prayer.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly shook her head. "Its alright Petani. At least yiu have an Idea. Im just... Sitting around moping. I'll just have to trust Guy. He'll be alrigh... I hope..." She stood still, hands clasped over her heart, watchibg intently.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy patted Holly on the shoulder with a look that said "I'll be fine, don't worry" and got up from his crouching position.

Guy walked out from the bushes, trying to seem lost and attract the nearby figure's attention.

Once he thought he saw the shape turn out of the corner of his eye, he ran back towards the bushes he had come out of, where he'd hopefully initiate their planned ambush.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information