AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 197 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 184 ... LastLast
Results 4,326 to 4,350 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Guy imagined briefly how an undead child would work.his mind was thrown back to movies he had seen of evil zombie children. Perhaps that wasn't the most comforting of thoughts.
    "Im sure it's possible Niu, scientists these days are mind boggling."
    He figured the warriors would have the same problem once they got their wives back.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Holly smiled. "Yeah! We can split atoms these days, Im sure you can find some way of having a baby. Theres no reason why not." She gave Niu a reassuring hug. "Cmon. Its not the best time for thoughts like that. For now, lets focus on helping the ghost patrol ovr there. Then we can worry about trying to get home."

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I hear they were able to get a man pregnant or something. So, if they can do that I'm sure they can help you." Guy started to smile. "maybe Richard could have the baby instead if not" he said cheekily.
    Guy braced himself to dodge any projectiles Richard may fling at him.

"I can ask the warriors about it for you if you want" he offered. "maybe after we start moving though"

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

Richard actually starts to laugh as Guy talks about guys giving birth, but then instantly switches to a scowl when Guy mentions him doing it. He looks like he might have been about to say something when Niu busts into a little giggle despite herself. At which point Richard just seems happy she's happy and the two laught a little bit, both seeming very relieved at the tension stepping back a bit.

As that dies down the speaking warrior walks towards the fire.

<Be sure to put that out, do not harm our island. Then come, you have rested and eaten enough. >

He again starts walking down the path, and the other two position themselves to the side and rear of the group, with their spears lowered just a bit, looking expectantly at the group.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly looks around at the 3 ghosts and mutters "Buzz-Kill..." before climbing to her feet and dusting off her clothing. "I reakly, really wish I had some decent underwear." She muttered, Massaging her chest a little. Noticing the ghosts staring, she blusged and turned away. "Its rude to stare you know." She Gave a small hmph and offered her good hand fo guy.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Senses, strength, and regenerative abilities for Shishe would be allowed altogether or is it too much?

"Yes..Shishe was my companion but he was killed by those things a while ago. I'm really surprised he's okay." Kaname sets a hand on his head and strokes it softly. "He's good at fighting, so he should be of help to us.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

As Royo swam down to the unconscious girl, she saw wreckage, weapons and various other things sank to the sea bed. A thought came across to which most people wouldn't even consider. Grab the weapons or save the girl? She thought the herself. Even though she should be saving the girl's live, Royo couldn't help but think that grabbing a weapon or two would be more useful in the long run than looking after another mouth. Her pace slowed. To which she shall save? Time was against her as her stored oxygen became carbon dioxide. She desperately wanted the sweet scent of oxygen going through her nose and lungs. Royo hasten towards the most useful out of the two. Emerging from the water's surface, not to far away from the boat, Royo gasp for air. "D-don't... make me regret this." she laid back while holding the unconscious girl.

Royo turned her head slowly to the water; not even fazed be the waves. Though she wasn't saying a word, she was saying goodbye to hear weapon. They had been through a lot recently. It almost felt like she was saying goodbye to a friend to whom she'll near she again. Remembering the good times. She heard Daniel yelling and cursing. "I'm alright... but I'm not too sure about, about the kid..." she held on to the kid as if her life depended on it. "Daniel, can you round up the other?"

OOC: I completely forgot about Kimi. Sure, I'll take control over Kimi but I'll probably mention Kimi later.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy swiftly turned his head away too as she gave out to the spirits.

He took Holly's hand in his. "you ready to go?" he lifted their hands up and planted a kiss on the back of hers. "I'm looking forward to getting a new pair of shoes. These are still kinda damp from the boat"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

She smiled. "A girls best friend shoes." She wigled her toes in her damp converse. "Not that Im a typical girl. I dont really like Shopping much." She pulled him close and kissed him on the chin, before lowing her head into his shoulder and kissing that, too. "I juat want you to know, No matter what, I love you. Were going deeper into enemy territory, and... Welll... Any one of us could... die... I..." She raised her head and wrapped her arm round his shoulder, leaving her ghost arm at her side. She kissed him full on the lips.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry for the lag, doing some business travel

@Kaname Shikara and @JimmyTheCannon

OOC: Geez, I guess if you use all your player points and mana you could give Shishe if you wanted to. You could perhaps RP something to signify giving Shishe some of your mana. Hmmm though you might want to consider dropping one of those options to uy yourself some more karma, but up to you.

IC:

Shishe reacts to something behind Kaname and Jimmy. Looking around they see that Jennifer has caught up with them and silently walked into the house, as ghosts tend to do.

She says "Wow, you guys can move fast now. Didn't even need me guiding you after all. Looks like you managed to loose the creatures, I didn't see anything paying too much attention to my house when I came in.

--------------------------------

@Esiphas @Ensifer and @Narona

Daniel yells you "Royo! You're OK! Wait where is he?!?!!"

Daniel pushes himself up on a bit of foam to get a little out of the water and spots him and then starts taking off swimming.

The others in the group seem to be putting themselves together or at least already have hands on each other and are swimming toward the remains of the boat.

It's a little hard to tell in the waves, but Royo doesn't thing the little girl is breathing.

OOC( Though she does still have a pulse)

--------------------------------------------------

@Ensifer and @mrpineapple

The group moves along some distance and eventually the is a shout in the distance. And a bunch of people stand up out of cover in the distance

The other group takes one look at your bunch and starts rushing your way. They're a good fifty yards out and the terrain is scrubby, but you think there are maybe a dozen of them.

Richard says "You know, I totally know this was going to happen."

The native ghost still stay calm. He says "Hmm, three of them have some mana, but they seem to have not chosen to regain their minds. Undiciplined dead, but dangerous."

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

"He was killed... but he's okay now." The runner shook his head, then spun to see what Shishe was looking at, relaxing when he saw Jennifer. "Oh. Yeah... rooftops are helpful in that respect." Jimmy grinned briefly. "How does the house seem? We haven't seen our friends yet, but we haven't had a chance to explore yet..." As he spoke, he eyed the door to the basement. It was where he'd lock himself in, if he was stuck here. Probably. "Basement first?"

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy titled Holly's chin up to look at him "Noone's going to die, I promise" he told her softly. he gave her a warm embrace before moving on.
    Seeing the ambush, Guy prepared to defend himself from the warriors, they weren't looking at them though. "I don't think these guys have anything to do with the warriors, they seem to be a different faction or something." Guy tried to make sense of the situation.
    "anyway, they're coming after us, let's get them" Guy held up his arms in a guarded boxing position as they closed in on them

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly stood next to Guy, adoptimg a sort of defensive stance eith her ghostly arm extended. "Therey arent human...they arent human... Dont have a Moral.diallemma now Holly, tgey domt need your kindness... They arent human anymore..." She thought, breathind deeply. "Alright... Lets fight these things."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@JimmyTheCannon and @Kaname Shikara

Jennifer looks around a little bit, not getting far from Jimmy and Kaname. "Well I looks like we left it. Sorta messed up. Still feels like my home, except, I dunno. "

She seems surprised for just a half moment as she notices her body still lying where it had been in the room and then looks resigned again.

" It's really creepy now

And, well I don't remember much between when *that* must have happened to me and well.

But the way, sorry about, you know, almost killing you back then Jimmy.

Anyway we could try the basement...."

------------------

@Ensifer and @mrpineapple

The spirits form up in something like a phalanx, with the leader taking center between Guy and Niu, and the other two taking up the end. Richard is holding a big stick in the rear.

"Crap, we should have thought about weapons. I knew this was going to happen and we don't all even have sticks. Guy, all those guys have swords along with their spears. Tell 'em to share or something! Quick!"

The native spirit seems to generally ignore Richard.

<I'm impressed you are holding your ground. I thought the bunch of you would flee at the first sight of a threat.>

The creatures close to maybe a dozen yards and will soon smash reach your line.

OOC: Ok I figure Guy is planning to use his new unarmed combat advantage. What is Holly looking to do for an attack?

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: yep :P

IC:
    <Can you spare a sword or two? We're kind of weaponless over here> Guy requested urgently as the attackers neared.
    He didn't like the tone the ghost had taken, assuming they would flee. But he would deal with that later, the main problem was in front of them.
    He backed slightly away to let the warrior's spears take the first hit

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The spirit gives a grunt in respons to Guy's comment. Guy isn't sure what the creature means, but it doesn't share any weapons and before anyone could complain more the time is up.

As the dead approach, one of the dead seems to achieve incredible speed as it leaps forward toward Holly, however quick thrusts by the spears of the central and the spirit on her flank shoot through the creature stopping it before it reaches the groupand driving it to the ground, although being impaled doesn't see mto take it out the way ti would a living person, but it does tangle it up and soon it's fellows trample over it to get at the group.

Last spirit throws it's spear into a dead. The but hits the ground andthe creautre is halted. Then all the natives draw their shark tooth swords as the dead reach the line.

It looks like the dead aren't organized...but suddenly a bunch cluster together where guy is, trying to overwhelm him, though there are attacks for the rest of the group.

Niu takes it the worst, it looks like she was willing to take a hit from a knife to land a brutal hit with her club, probably because she could ignore most kitchen knife wounds, but the creature loops off her head (ooc: A bit fo bad luck forher. Having a head looped off doesn't eliminate a revenant, though it mostly disables them. Either of you could spend karma to protect her, which would be much cheaper than using it on yourself. )

Dead are trying to flank around the line, the one trying to get around Niu's side gets jacked by Richard, who seems to have the knack of landing surprise headshots in a melee down.

The central spirit cleaves the head in half of the dead rushing him, partially crushing the skull as the sword is half club.

The spirit next to Holly is getting flanked and seems to be in a lot of trouble in it's fight. Holly herself would have gotten stabbed, but the knife just draws electricity from the arm it stabbed, Holly then manages to thrust the arm into the creature. It's tissues still lock up to the shock, and a burning smell soon fills the air.

Guy actually does incredibly against the press, pushing knives and a hatchet and using one of their body's to block a hammer blow, breaking an hand to disarm the one with a hammer and breaking the arm of the knife weilder in the press, however this leaves him vulenrable to the dead creature in the rear of the group, it smiles as it swings a sizable axe at the swarmed Guy as dead step forward to engage Holly and the central dead spirit with meat cleavers.

However Guy manages to get an arm up, though he gets it Mauled, he prevents getting killed. (OOC: Impressive show for Guy actually which might make the battle as a whole go your way a lot easier, considering the numbers against him, but you may still want to burn a pair of karma to turn those into superficial scratches instead of arm damage)

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ooc- I'll burn some Karma to save Niu's head.

Ic- Holly grins as tge creature goes down , spasming from the Electricity she pumped into its body. "Hah! Its like Magic." Turning to face the one coming her way with a Cleraver, She bluffs, raising herghostly Arm to block theswing, gambling it wont stop tge swing of the blade. She prepares her electrical attack again as well.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: D: poor Niu! also, i'll spend some karma on patching up my arm

IC:
    Guy was pumped. His movements were swift and strong. Maybe it was because he felt it could all end so soon, or maybe he wanted to defend everyone. Regardless, he was doing well.
    Except for this one with the axe. He was caught offguard and only just able to save himself from a bad wound. He was about to back away from the creature to get some breathing space, but he recalled some advice a trainer had told him in school - He closed the gap between them. Now the axe's range was reduced and Guy had the advantage. He started to pummel into the creature's chest with his fists.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Alright, Niu blocked the blow and got knocked down, Guy mostly slapped aside the axe and just has some scratches

IC:

All around the fight rages. As Holly swings her arm through the blade she is surprised to find that her arm is sort of disrupted as the knife crosses it. Inside Petani gives a litle shout "Ah, that's really weird. It doesn't quite hur" but Holly doesn't have time to let Petani finish as the dead lady was only stunned for a moment by the shock, as her opponent tries to bring the knife up again Holly lands a kick with one of her legs knocking her down.

To her side the native spirit isn't doing so well as dead middle aged man with a machetty manages to lop the currently solid spirits arm off. The speaking spirit does better caving in the chest of the creature fighting him and knocking it down, stepping up to take it out.

Richard is trying to beat the guy off of Niu as it tries to move past her to atack Richard, Niu is trying to keep it from attacking. The spirit next to them manages to lop take out the knee of the guy fighting him.

A little bit back the speedy dead and the other one hung up on a spear are managing to get themselves free of them and ready to attack.

But muc hof the battle is still focuesed on Guy as he surges forward. As Guy attacks the dead guy in a suit yells at the others. "STOP HIM" And the three by guy try to, even though two of them were disarmed they still try to swarm Guy

It looked like Guy would break free but then a hand slammed into his face adn the three dead up against him pushed him back and down. The suited creature gives a "Ha! Who is tough now!" and swings at Guy while he's down. Guy does managed to get his hand up to block the blow, but he loses a pinky and index finger from his left hand in the process.

(OOC: Good blocking but unlucky with the swarm. You could karma the fingers back, but your running low and that's your off hand right?)

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Argh!

IC:
    Guy struggled against the three dead above him. He saw he had lost two fingers, but adrenalin had numbed the pain for him thankfully. Guy looked around the ground for one of the discarded weapons, but he couldn't see anything at a glance. He tried kicking up into one of the dead at his feet, but even if that worked, he was pinned down by the other two.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly see's Guy being swarmed andpanic anf stupidity fills her head. arunning away fromher downed opponent, She trys an electrical punch at theclosest creature, andcregardless of the rusult sge continued sprinting, uncariing. She closed her eyes and hoped her bull rush would knock some of them off of guy.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Holly manages to shock the creature piling on Guy that was nearest to her, the one Guy hadn't damaged yet, giving it a nasty jolt, Guy and the two others seem to get a shock as well.

The dead in a suit yells "GET HER!" the creature that managed to hack off the arm of the spirit next to Holly lunges at her from behind, but the spirit manages to wrap his other arm around the creature, putting it in a headlock and taking it down to the ground.

The speedy creature also hurls itself at Holly, however the speaking warrior steps in front of Holly at the creature flies through the air aftre a powerful leap. The native spirit takes of one of the creatures arms at the elbow wit ha graceful strike, however the creature has enough momentum to plow into the spirit and the two of them go down as well, with the impressively quick dead creature on top, and still with half a spear in its other hand.

The thir spirit intercepts the other creature that had been speard, thats an older guy, he's got some fight in him, and the spirits spear now, but the spirit lands some solid blows on him and looks to be winning. Richard and Niu also seem to gain the upper hand on the dead creature as Niu gets ahold of it's hands and Richard seems to be breaking things in it's body.

That leaves Holly trying to dodge the suit wearing axe weilding spirit as it attacks her now that she's in the way of Guy, and Guy dealing with the remaining dead on him as Holly shove the electrocuted dead over them, at least getting the one to let go of his face.

Even though she was barely paying attention to anything other than helping Guy, Holly manages to dodge his first swing, but on the backswing he connects with her good hand (ooc: Optional if you want to spend karma to save your hand, your attunment with Petani advantage would let her replace that as well in a bit. If you don't the hand goes flying off into the air).

Guy relieved of some pressure Guy finally has fortune, and skill, go his way against the two dead on him. He rolls over over to the side. It lands on the ground next to him, and looks over as Guy lands a powerful hammer fist against it's temple, splutching it's head between his hand and the hard ground. His kicks up to get the other creature to lose it's grip on him, sitting partially up Guy Grabs it's head with both of his hands, twists it sideways to expose that vulnerable temple, and lands a headbutt that puts cracks in its skull, allowing him to squish the head between his hands, barely noticing that one of those hands is short a couple fingers at this point.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"GRAH!" Guy yelled as he smashed the dead on top of him. His vision was blurred with rage.
    Finally free from their grasp he looked around for more of them. he saw Holly was fighting with the one in the suit.

He stood up straighter and moved closer to them. He was grateful for Holly's help and he wanted to repay her. Seeing the dead man wind up to swing his axe again, he moved forwards in an attempt to intercept it and protect Holly's side.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

: Then just senses and regenerative abilities for him is good

Kaname smiled at the sight of Jenny "Jenny! What's new?" It felt kind of silly asking this question to her.
    "The basement sounds good Jimmy, but hold on just a sec.." Before getting halfway through her sentence, Kaname placed her palm in the center of Shishe's back. A faint light illuminating him frightened him a bit, but calmed down once he figured about what she was doing.
    "This should be good for now..I think he will fare better this time, even if only a little." She breathed out heavily, "let's go"
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 08-01-2012 at 10:55 PM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kaname Shikara and @JimmyTheCannon

Jenny seems a little put off by the question. She looks down at her own dead body again for a moment and by her facial experession it looked like she was about to get angry or say something snarky, but she's interupted by the momentary light around Shishe, which seems to make her forget what she was about to say and instead says a bit loudly, "What the heck was that!?!!?"

After the contact, the wound in Shishe's side seems to slowly be stitching together, leaving ragged scar tissue...but better than it was.

Shishe then sniffs and puts her ears back, she goes over to the stairs going upstairs and growls.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information