AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 197 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 161 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

''Guy!'' SHe called, Bringing the Club down onto the prone man near her. ''They arent Human anymore! They're like Zombies or something! You have to fight back!'' She began battering her way towards him, Club rising and falling wherever she could see of hear one of the strange broken people. ''Guy?!"

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

"I can't!" He replied "She's still a lady! I can't hit her!"
    He had to hold his head, all this activity wasn't doing his head any good.

He backed up against the rails, wielding his club as a defence. "You can stop! Just fight it!"

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly let out a single, heavy sort of 'Hah'. She came up behind the woman-thing ging or guy, and swings her club at it several times from behind. the moment its down she stepped over it and turned aroudnt o stand with Guy. ''I admire your Chivalry... But honestly, they arent human anymore. That Shark thing was working with them- or at leas they werent fighting, and theres those ones back there... They lost limbs and continued like nothing happened. If nothing else, they won't feel it when you club them down. So please guy, Fight back! I am not loosing you.'' her face was set in a fierce determined glare, staring towards teh darkness so she could smash the nearest thing to her.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

Holly initially is having a pretty easy time hitting people. She's standing and uninjured, while they're prone, and many have twisted ankles or broken bones from the fall or something earlier.

On the ground, the lady had actually pause for a moment as Guy was yelling at her...she didn't say anything, or let go, but she was pausing and looking at him when Holly bashed her heard in.

Around the two, a number of the people/things are once again in the process of standing in their nice but bloody clothers, others that fell further away are approaching, and you can hear the sounds of footsteps coming down the centrum stairs, though you can't see very well or very far in the lighting.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

Expecting the feint this time - she'd gone for it one time too many - he moved just enough to look like he was dodging the first blow, before spinning low under the second, with a leg sweeping out *just* slowly enough for her to be able to dodge it, even though it was clear he could have landed it faster. Then he straightened back up, a grin on his face. "I think I've got the hang of it."

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"She... she looked like she was thinking about it..." Guy thought aloud to himself.
    He looked towards Holly's face of determination. She really meant what she was saying. "Okay" He pulled himself together "I can at least protect us in self-defence right?"
    He got to his feet and stood beside Holly "If I have to pick, I guess you're more important"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly blushed slighty. He was so charming! she thought, as she ready's her weapon too. "Yea, Self defence. Thats all this is. If we see the stairs lit up again, and most things are down, we can sprint for it, i promise." then with an afterthought, she said "Where the hell is Richard! Hes not been eaten by these... These things has he?"

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy felt a bit better. "Thanks" he replied.
    "Um.. I think I saw him dive down the stairs" He couldn't see from this angle, but hopefully Richard was alright. It did seem as if they were coming purely from above though, so Guy was optimistic.
    "Rich-" He started to yell down, but his head reacted violently. "Urgh..." He wobbled a bit, "I'm sure he's fine.. " Guy righted himself again. "I think I'll just concentrate on us for now"

Junior Member Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru's Avatar
    Gil
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 08:56 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nickasaur View Post
    As Niku starts to regain consciousness. Once he sees the girl with the weapon. He starts to feel tight in in the stomach. He tries to talk but nothing. He started a whimper and thought if she heard him.. As he slowly starts to me he notices that he is tied up, pretty tight.

He looks at her and says, "H-Help..?" But in a quiet voice. He starts to think what happened and why. But nothing, he also notices that he has ears. He wants to get out and ask why he is here. Is he kidnapped he thought?
    Kai notices that he awoke. "You. Who are you and how did you find me?" She said eyeing him cautiously. "You don't look like a zombie, so someone had to send you to find me." She glared at him. She wasn't about to untie him until he started talking. She stood infront of him with her her arms crossed and a straight face. "Tell me now." She said. She'd use anything to get him to talk.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The lightning is fairly frequent, and eventually it does come again as Holly thwacks the first thing that hobbles too close.

Looking over to where he saw Richard go, Guy thinks he's probably hiding in the gap between the "flying" staircase and where it connects to the floor.

Looking around, from what Holly can see the stairs going up have quite a few people coming down, the stairs going down seem empty. A few more people leap into the air from the floors above, but most seem to be working their way down the stairs.

The better vision also seems to help out the things surrounding Holly and Guy, who are roughly surrounded, and as the lightning finishes it looks like six people are about to attack them simultaniously, they're unarmed, but from what you've experienced so far, they seem to be as fast and strong as "regular" people.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly Grabs Guy in a flying HUg and dives to the floor, sort of screaming ''Sorry!'' as she dives. After they hit the floor, she brings her club up, trying not to hit Guy. ''Lets just run. Theres too many of them.'' She gets too her knees, usimng teh Lightning to watch for the revanants, and waits for guy to join her. The moment he is up, she grabs his hand in hers and runs, yelling ''Richard, come on!''
    --------------------------
    Esiphas sat still. Naiomi hadn't said anything still. he was worried. She looked distant. ''I'm going to get you out of here. Get you somewhere safe untill this blows over.'' He cracked his fingers, and siad ''Draugr! I need your strength.'' Then he howled, releasing Draugr from wihtin, and the wolf was up again. <Thats better. a bit of moving room. Now miss Niaomi, I'm going to have to carry you.'' He picked her up in hisa rms, and began to trek towards the house Esiphas had started in, where he had first met Glaudio and Niaomi.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy was taken aback by Holly's sudden jump. As he rose back up his hand was grasped by hers and being pulled.
    She looked like she had some sort of half-baked plan, which was more than he could come up with.
    Looking back as he ran he saw Richard coming out of his hiding place to follow them. Guy almost tripped though and returned to looking dead ahead.
    "Is that a room up ahead?" he called up to Holly who was taking the lead. "I can't see too clearly with the lights"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Hurm. That was to interesting to just roll up a swarm of attacks, and you're trying evade...so.

IC:

As the two try and untangle from each other and get moving in the dark guy suddenly realizes that where he thought there would be floor to step on.

There wasn't.

Holly has great dexterity, but as they're holding hands she pulled along as the to go rolling in a jumble down the staircase.

Eventually they come to a stop. For the moment its dark, but they seem to have either fallen down faster than the dead were chasing, or the didn't quite track where the two went. Either way, you can hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

You hear someone fall with a thund nearby, but for the first time they yell out, and you're pretty sure it was Richard.

On the lower deck you're on it's mostly individual cabins.

-------------------

@Esiphas and @Narona

OOC: I'd PMed her about Esiphas getting her clear of the Island, maybe with her character going unconscious or spacey or something. She hasn't replied (probably because I don't think she's around) but it might be a good idea. Then if she came back you could freeform RP, or maybe something interesting like keeping Esiphas hidden.

IC:

As the two start walking away from the cave, Okalani hustles to catch up.

<Where are you two going now?>

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly grunts in a rather unladylike way as tjey hit the floor on the lower deck. Groaning , She looked around for guy. "Guy? Richard?" she said, her hand groping around in the gloom for the other two.
    ------
    Draugr looks over at Okalani. <Im getting Niaomi clear of the Danger. Either in the attic of the house we met or off the island completely.>. The wolfman moves with great strides, eyes plazing with purpose and determination. <Im not letting Esiphas loose her. Depressed hosts are hard to deal with.>

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

''OOF!" guy let out a heaving sigh as they hit the floor.
    "I'm here Holly!" he called out, unsure where her voice came from.
    He went inside the nearest cabin. At least they could only come at him one at a time through through the door frame . He called out for the others to do the same.
    Guy quickly rummaged in the dark for something better than his makeshift club to fight them off with

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Richard is limping a little, but you all get inside, and he makes sure the door is locked, and fast. Moments later things are banging on it.

The stateroom looks like:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	im_freedomoftheseas_708.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	57838

And contains the basic amnities of a stateroom

Interactive, flat screen, closed-circuit TV with remote
    Radio and telephone
    Hair dryer
    Mini bar
    In-room safe

The is also the luggage from whoever was here. This provides a lot of clothing options, business and romance books, a laptop, personal items and so on.

OOC: So if anything in all that seems like a weapon you'd rather have just say. If there is something that you'd think would reasonalby be there, you could requestion to be able to find it.

----------------------------------------------------

@Esiphas

Okalani seems uneasy.

<Are...are you still thinking clearly....Esiphas. You are Esiphas right? I mean haven't you always wound up fighting when in that house? Actually isn't that the house of hte lady you rescued back in the cave. >

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Draugr growled. <I am Esiphas. And I am Draugr. I don't expect you to quite understand. Still, you are right, i have always fought in that house. Except in the attic- nothings ever reached me.> He continues his determined, fast pace of walking, taking teh trail he had taken to reach teh cave. It was slower on foor than in a Jeep, but Draugr welcomed the challenge. It was good to exhert himself.
    --------------------
    Holly followed Guy into the Cabin. She immediately tried the light switch, to see if tehy could get some light on teh subject. After flipping the switch, she checks teh windows to see whats outside- if she could see at all.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy un plugged the minibar and shoved it in front of the door. "Better safe than sorry"

He searched the luggage and returned successfully with some jeans "At last!" he sighed. Although they were a little tight, he managed to fit into them comfortably. He found a frilled top which he threw to Holly "I've got a feeling frills aren't your style, but at least it's better than what you have at the moment"

"Are you okay Richard?" Guy asked. He guided him towards the bed and tried to roll his pants up so he could inspect his leg.

Senior Member Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Be Mine Soras Keyblade Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2018 10:02 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nickasaur PSN ID: Cloudynick Steam ID: xSykesx

Quote Originally Posted by Wakamiya_Hikaru View Post
    Kai notices that he awoke. "You. Who are you and how did you find me?" She said eyeing him cautiously. "You don't look like a zombie, so someone had to send you to find me." She glared at him. She wasn't about to untie him until he started talking. She stood infront of him with her her arms crossed and a straight face. "Tell me now." She said. She'd use anything to get him to talk.
    He looks at her with a confused face and thinking "What the heck...?" He said in a calmed voice "Who are you and... Why am I here?" He thought a bit and said "I'm sorry, but I don't know you. Do you see these weird things on my head." He asked. He was wondering why he was so confused and thoughtless. He wanted to go home,- "What home?" He thought.

And added "These ropes are pretty tight." while making a fake smile.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Unfortunitly the lights aren't working in here at all. The only emergency lighting is near the door, but the window to the outside lets lightning flashes in to illuminate things. Outside the ship the sky seems entirely blotted out by cloud cover or the eyewall that pushed the ship around, completelty surrounding the Island. This room doesn't have a balcony, so outside the large porthole style window is just a drop down into the water.

Richard winces. "My ankle" he says. Feeling it, Guy doesn't think anything is broken probably just a sprain, and if you're lucky not a horrible one. Richard doesn't seem to be yelling that much when Guy touches it.

----------------------------

@Esiphas

His words seem to make Okalani more worried if anything, judging by her body language.

<What...what are you going to do with her when you get there?>

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Well, It doesn't seem too bad, but we better make sure you don't exert it too much"
    Going over to the porthole, Guy looked out. "I wonder if any of the other windows are open, we could try using the bedsheets as a rope" Guy sat on the bed opposite Richard "That is of course, if these guys don't give up"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly nods and strips her top off, pulling the frilly one on. It wasnt too bad, but she preffered her poper one, and so she put it in her pocket. "Going diwn would mean we end up in the water. I dont really want to go down there, not after that shark thing. Although if you want to make a break for the island, guess we could. At leadt itd be outdoors.
    --------
    Esiphas growls. <I am going to leaver. Shell be safe, enough for Esiphas anyway. And then we can focus on our more imprtant goals. We should be ending this curse on these islands.>. With that he surged forwards again, cafrying the Seemingly stunned Niomi closer to his safehouse.
    Last edited by Esiphas; 02-11-2012 at 07:44 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The people/thing outside seem pretty persistent for now. Though at the moment they don't seem much of a threat to the door.

The windows on these lower levels don't actually open. It's possible for waves to get up here. This is one row of windows below this one and a row above that are the same. No balconies or anything, just porthole style windows, that are larger than the old style portholes.

Richard mumbles. "Ice. I need some ice and a bandage or ace wrap or something."

---------------------------------

@Esiphas

OOC: Hurm. Well, you should only have one character going for the final.

The exception being if you want to save points up. I let someone else bring character together by using two advantage slots.

I guess you don't have to decide just yet.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy looked around, He gathered some of the bottles from the minibar and a sheet off one of the beds. Attaching the first bottle to his leg, he smiled up at him "It seems a bit ridiculous, but it won't hurt to try"
    After he had attached the make-shift icepack to his leg, he told Richard to replace the bottle with a new one, whenever it lost its coolness. He turned to Holly "Any idea what to do about the guys outside? We've kind of cornered ourselves, I'd climb out, but now that you've reminded me of that shark thing..." He shuddered "And also, I can't see how far away we are from the island"

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio smiled at the ghost, He placed himself between the thing and the woman, he was tempted to destroy the pendant but curiosity got the better of him, however he guessed that it would make the thing leave him alone, he returned it to the ghost with a laugh "Valhalla awaits me" he rasped and he turned to meet the thing. The scent of blood was already clouding his vision and he was howling as he began to charge.

His mind cleared for a moment and he was able to see that while he had definitely stooped to the level of the things he hunted there was still an underlying instinct to protect ingrained into his psyche, enough for him to consciously make the choice to die so that another could live....

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information