AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 197 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 151 191 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Esiphas Roared as he went down, machine gun still barking. Eventually, he collapsed, the polearm clattering to the floor. "D... damn..." He siad, before his vision started to swim and redden. He saw Okalani kneeling over him, attempting to heal him. "Okalani... Its too late for me... Don't worry so much. I had a fun... fun life, of sorts. I came here, met new friends... And i'll happily die with those friends by my side. Do me a favour though, and when... when you've rescued Niaomi... Get her to help the big guy get a new head d. And s...say g...goo....gooodbye... to the big lug for me...." at that, esiphas went limp.

Death was not what Esiphas expected. He didnt even try to imagine it was similar to Glaudio, who was of different beliefs and had alot more kills than he. Esiphas found himself in a circle of thirty ish people. <"We are the ones you slew. You treleased us. We thank you."> Esiphas nodded. He noticed he was healed completely, his body still marred horribly though. He looked at the floor. It was reflective and black, like liquid Jet. His eyes were still blank. <"We want to offer you a choice..."> the spirits began, but Esiphas cut them off with "Pass on, ghosthood, revananthood, oor protection" he said."I have 3 dead friends, i know generally what my options are." the ghosts nodded, then added <''Or you could let a great spirit enter your body. It will aid you."> Esiphas stroked his chin. "Sounds... good." He said. "What happens to me?" <"You return with the spirit. Your in controll, the great spirit can only whisper."> Esiphas nodded. "Then the spirit shall take."

Esiphs, back in the mortal relm, blinked. "Im... Alive..." he heard. He realised it was himself. "Where are tge others?"
    Last edited by Esiphas; 11-30-2011 at 02:11 AM.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It was strange, but intriguing to be lacking a head, the idea might have been strange to others but for Glaudio it was a new experience. Unable to talk or see he tried to move his arm, finding it was still attached but he couldn't do much more than twitch. He wondered what had happened to the others but from where he was he wouldn't find out unless they tripped over him.

He remembered vauguly that some of the dead could communicate without talking, concentrating as hard as he could he tried to contact Sora. Concentrating on her face he repeated the words "Find me a head" over and over in his heart. Trying as hard as he could to keep his body twitching and shuddering for as long as he could.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@-GAZKUL- @Esiphas and @Narona

OOC: Interesting thought Gaz. He gets nothing from Sora. But he might recal that Okalani does that weird thing where she's speaking one language but you understand it anyway. Sora speaks regular english without an accent. Heh. Or for you Brits she has an American accent.

IC:

Up by the cave Sora (the American ghost in japanese clothing) blows right past Naomi, barely acknowledging her as she zips by and runs inside.

Okalani can't believe her eyes as Esiphas's body heals itself. <Did....did I do that? Are you OK?>

OOC: I'll check my last PM to make sure I don't have a typo. I'll shoot you another one in a bit but I gotta run.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 11-30-2011 at 04:23 PM.

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 09:35 AM
    Threads

Naomi looks around for the presence she sensed confused?
    Always living on the bright side of life, though I turn to offer light where it's needed.

There's a party at the end of the world. You wanna come?

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Narona

OOC: You were indicating that Naomi didn't quite see Sora run by but kinda noticed something and so is looking around right?

IC:

Inside the cave Naomi hears Sora shout "Nina! Nina you're alive! You're OK! "

Then a pause. "You are OK right?!?!"

Then another pause

"Somebody help! She her hands are bound and she's stuck in a chair and she's being strange! I can't touch things! "

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas sat up. He felt great. "I... i dont think so Okalani. But thanks if you did." His body began to steam slightly, and the strange markings began to fade off. His eyes regained colour, pupils and yellow iris's. He cracked his knuckles, then lept to his feet, using his polearm like a poleto preform a simple yet snazy gymnastics spin. Then he was back into the fight, pyulling his A.K to bear and firing at the other soldiers, revelling in the free air, the cold fresh air. when the next opening came, he dived through the shrubs and into the cave, and ran straight down it.

Upon seeing Niaomi, he skidded to a halt, then turned back a bit. ''Oh hello. Sorry for the long wait, but we had a lot of customers today, and they all wanted kebab.'' He held up his spear, grinning. ''Had to get fresh stuff.'' He balanced the spear on the wall and pulled the rifle off his shoulders. He handed it to Niaomi. ''here, you need it. And some ammo here...'' he took the bag off his shoulders and gave it to her ''I'll carry it if you want, but theres ammo in thier anyway.'' His face changed to concern. ''Are you alright? Did they hurt you?''
    Last edited by Esiphas; 12-01-2011 at 08:13 AM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Esiphas View Post
    Esiphas sat up. He felt great. "I... i dont think so Okalani. But thanks if you did." His body began to steam slightly, and the strange markings began to fade off. His eyes regained colour, pupils and yellow iris's. He cracked his knuckles, then lept to his feet, using his polearm like a poleto preform a simple yet snazy gymnastics spin. Then he was back into the fight, pyulling his A.K to bear and firing at the other soldiers, revelling in the free air, the cold fresh air. when the next opening came, he dived through the shrubs and into the cave, and ran straight down it.

Reaching Niaomis cell, he skidded to a halt. "Oh, hey there. Sorry for the long wait, but we had alot of customers today, eager for a taste of Kebab." Tosding his blood soaked spear aside, he examined her cell, to see how it might open.
    OOC: Almost fine, except she's actually already out of her cell and standing at the entrance to the cave...where she squished a poor Lizard. If Narona reads this before edits things just figure he said that at the entrance of the cave where she is.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio twitched again, this time calling out to Okalani "Get me a head"he didn't trust her as much as Sora but she seemed to be able to speak without words. Fear began to grip him for the first time, fear of being trapped in this limbo between death and life, unable to regain his life but unable to go on...

OOC- sorry it's short, got to go to work

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Without functional ears, Glaudio can't hear Okalani speaking in her native language. But he still understands what she's saying the same was as when he could hear her speaking in a language he didn't know.

<What? Glaudio? Is that you? How are you... You don't even have a... Ahhh! you twitched, you're still...alive...I mean dead...I mean here with us? What do I do? >

Then everyone hears her yell out.

<EEEEEEEEE! The men you killed, they're starting to get up again!>

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Get Esiphas to keep them away from me until i can heal" Glaudio though desperately. He wanted to fight them but for now he stayed still to avoid drawing attention to himself.

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

'
    'Oh hello. Sorry for the long wait, but we had a lot of customers today, and they all wanted kebab.'' He held up his spear, grinning. Naomi looked at him a little awkwardly but smiled all the same. ''Had to get fresh stuff.'" He balanced the spear on the wall and pulled the rifle off his shoulders. He handed it to Naomi. ''here, you need it. And some ammo here...'' he took the bag off his shoulders and gave it to Naomi,
    '
    "My bag!" she latched onto the bag like it was her lifeline to reality and quickly searched for her snickers bar she put in there before she left the hotel. Quickly unwrapping it she chomped down and started chewing the bar.

Listening to him a little more she shook her head 'no' her mouth still chewing on the pice of snickers in her mouth, "Just a tattoo," a pice of peanut flies from her mouth and she reaches up to stop any other pieces from falling, she swallows the bite, "personally I think it looks kinda interesting," Naomi says with a nervous laugh at the end, "And I can carry my bag thank you, I bought this on a shopping spree with my little sisters," Suddenly starts thinking on them, "I wonder how they are and if they even know what's happening," shaking her head to rid herself of her thoughts on family she stuffs the candy bar back into her bag and adjusts the weight of her bag on her back.

"I have a feeling there's going to be lots of chaos out there, oh uh could you help me get these girls out?" Points to the cage.
    Last edited by Narona; 12-04-2011 at 08:06 PM.
    Always living on the bright side of life, though I turn to offer light where it's needed.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas nods. "Im... well, im happy your safe." He managed a smile, then he perked up suddenly when she ask him to help. "Oh... Sure." he smiles, picks up his spear and begins attempting to open up the door.

once that task is complete, he moved into the back of the cave where sora is. "So much to do..." he said to himself, and he unlocked the cage door there also, fiddling around as quickly as he can. Then he looks around. "Oh... Shi...takai mushrooms" he cursed, then leapt to his feet. "Glaudiou needs a new head... Um... long story Narona..." Then he charged out of the cave again and tackles the nearest revenant. Once its on the ground, he took his spear and used it like a guilotine, slicing it off from the jaw up. Then he ran to Glaudio and jammed it onto his head and muttered "Now grow that back on"After that, he turned around again. Sonething was a little wrong... He felt an urge to eat the flesh he just recovered for glaudio. Fighting the sensation, he hid his eyes behind his bloodied hand. That didnt help, as he found himself involuntarily lowering his hand and atretching out his tounge to lick the blood.

"What... is this..."

Senior Member Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Trollface Jigsaw Ribbon Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 11:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Thanks everyone, I'm feeling much better now!

The main road was chaos, so they stuck to the hidden paths until they reached a lighted and seemingly empty road. They were getting closer to the hospital as they were now able to see it much clearer than before, but Skye couldn't push away the strange feeling rising in the base of her spine. 'Things are too calm, this can't be right..' she thought quietly to herself and it was true, they hadn't seen anything out of the ordinary since they left the main road. However, they kept walking.
    The quicker they got to the hospital the better, and now was not the time to be having second thoughts. Each step brought them further until they were now basking into the bright lights of the building, but before they could breath a sigh of relief a ghoul appeared in front of them. This one was different from the others Skye has faced, it had a trail of blood dripping from it's yellowed mouth. Then it hit her..
    The blood was not the creature's own, but instead was from it's most recent victim!
    All rational thought was now replaced by a panic as she scrambled for an idea..

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Bamboo. @The Nana Ryu and @Meteorkeeper

OOC: Well, if she wants to make trouble you can have that instead of the trouble you might have had otherwise. I think Meteorkeeper's char wanted to take a different route, but it'd probably be easier to just roll with that.

I'll say your characters are sharp enough to say that there aren't any other immediate threats in the area. Just that thing, and it's fast and maybe a little sneaky having popped out of a shrub.

-----------------------------------------------------

@Esiphas @Narona and @-GAZKUL-

The dead around Glaudio and Esiphas are all damaged to some degree. Some pretty severly in ways that hamper their ability to even get up. But after Esiphas took the one out there are still at three he can see that have gotten to their feet, and the guy that shot him went down some distance away, so he could be up too.

They don't seem overly interested in Esiphas, Glaudio, or Okalani however, and are instead heading up the hill toward the cave.

For Glaudio he's starting to gain control of the functions of the head, which makes him suppose that perhaps the brain isn't the place where a soul "stays" but instead acts as a controller for senses and such. Maybe just another organ, maybe more, he's not sure yet. Things start coming back slowly, vision and hearing are the first things back, but for now Glaudio can't actually controll the eyes , they just sort of look straight forward. Controll of his body is still off...but better.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Naomi pauses and furrows her eyebrows "new head?" she repeats. She then cautiously follows in the direction out of the mouth of the cave seeing all the blood and gore outside froze her solid, with light more or less gleaming in and out she thought her vision was leaving her.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas looked over, his tounge inches from his bloodied hand. He saw the daead shambling towards Niaomi, and a sudden feeling swept over him. Something protective, something savage, Something Loyal and something Doglike. Most of all, something warm. The feeling made his eyes become strange, almost canine, and he released control- he let the feeling consume him. He threw his head back and unleashed an inhuman cry, a sound only an animal should make. His hair, long and silvery white, blew around in a non existant wind, his jaw extended, and hair began to frow on his skin, all ovver. his extended hands became thicker and with sharp black nails. Finally, his face finished transforming, and transforming, to a dog-like visage, and with his new mouthEsiphas nno longer cryed, but howled. lowering his head, spear on the floor now, Esiphas snarled. In a voice not his own, he shouted at the dead, speaking like Okalani does- in the old island language but in plain english all at once. <Leave the Others alone, death creatures. You are my prey now.>

Esiphas Leapt at the nearest standing revanant, slashing with his claws and biting with sharp teeth, ripping, goring and biting my way through it. Oafter a few injuring- normally fatal- bites he tosses the creature aside and bull reshes the one closest to Niaomi.

ooc- @sunnyside Hope thats ok for my firstt 'Spirit form' post...
    Last edited by Esiphas; 12-02-2011 at 07:26 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas @Narona and @-GAZKUL-

OOC: Esiphas himself wouldn't understand the old tounge and wouldn't have free access to that ability, but the spirit certainly would so that works.

IC:

The dead turn towards Esiphas as he rushes in and prepare to defend themselves. two had drawn combat knives and the other grabs a branch. One manages a little cut on Esiphas's arm, but it and the one with the branch are beaten down by Esiphas...if that is Esiphas.

As he moves to engage the third shots ring out once again. The guy who shot Esiphas before is doing it again. Though those with dead eyes (OOC: including esiphas) can tell he is no longer alive...just still a decent shot.

Okalani screams
    <Noooooo, quit hurting him!!!!>

and charges at him, he fires at her, but the bullets don't seem to be doing too much to her though her form distorts a little and he pace slows for a bit when hit. About that time Glaudio is become more visibly functional.

Everyone hears the revenant swearing loudly with a gurgly voice and then is running off into the woods. Okalani persues a little but doesn't seem to want to leave the group.

The last of the "regular" revenants starts towards Naomi with its combat knife.

On the ground Esiphas's body had gone into shock and he can feel his wolfen lungs had collapsed. But physically he can feel himself slowly coming back together, and his mind moving closer to consciousness.

In the darkness of his temporary weakness he can feel he isn't alone, something inside his mind thrashes for the surface, for control.
    (OOC: But it isn't able to get it for the first wounding.)
    Also questions, something wants to know what just happened, how "we" were wounded so easily by someone so far away.

OOC: Esipahs and Glaudio will be functional in a few posts, and Okalani will make it back eventually, but Naomi at least has to survive the last revenant for a while though combat, evasion, or something.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 12-02-2011 at 11:05 PM.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Watching the transformation Esipahs took, Naomi locks eyes with the charging person (or what would be called a person) and throws the AK into her shoulder like she's done this a thousand times glancing at the gauge and shoots twice. Once at the head and the second at the heart. One of the more important and troubling things a zoo keeper has to learn, killing a lose and vicious animal. To her these where all lose vicious animals.
    Last edited by Narona; 12-03-2011 at 04:13 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas curses in the old tounge as he goes down, and he blanks out and slumps still. Inside his head, a thought appeared, a figment, which took Esiphas's shape. It was in a dar room with a single seat. The thought Esiphas sat. Out of the shadows before him came a giant dark grey wolf. It spoke like Ojalani did. <How. How did we go down so easily.> Esiphas stared at the speaking wolf. "The prey... Prey? The enemy. They have guns. Metal things that fire small metal things. Powerful, easy to kill with... Who are you?" The wolf said "I am the spirit un you. That is all."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Narona @Esiphas and @-GAZKUL-

OOC: Maybe you could write it up as nerves or distraction, but the dice actually have Naomi completely missing her intended target. However she has more time, before it'd reach her, so the next two she actually does get a headshot and torso hit. Which make it fall over, it keeps going, but between the rifle and her combat ability Naomi could handle that somehow or other.

I'll let Narona write that up as she chooses I suppose. That handles all the threats in the immediate area. So once Narona posts Glaudio and Esiphas can be assumed to have had enough time to return to functional.

Okalani is looking over everyone, mostly esiphas.

Sora is trying to make the plastic restraints of her friend become brittle with cold without hurting her, and is having a slow time of it.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: D: the dice don't like me?!~ but i''m zer friend ;.; why dun they like me~~!

Naomi for an instant feels a cold shudder and freezes for the first two shots panicked she blanks for a short time and starts firing rapidly. Seeing him go down she snaps out of it. 'the heck was that?' she thinks to herself.

Breathing awkwardly she looks around making sure there aren't any others that will pop up and attack her. She then spots Esipahs laying on the ground. Quickly dashing over to him she puts the strap from the AK over her head and under her arm, "Esipahs!" she skids to her knees next to him and starts quickly checking his vital signs like breathing and heart beat and response.
    "Esipahs, can you hear me?" she taps him on the shoulder.
    Last edited by Narona; 12-04-2011 at 08:04 PM.

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio began to climb upright, stumbling a little as he took in the damage his limbs had taken, his new head seemed a little stiff to use but he guessed that it'd ease up in time, his hip joint seemed mashed up and he was scavenging around for a new bottom half of a torso when he saw Esiphas go down. Seeing Naomi and Okilani taking care of Esiphas he returned his gaze to the corpse he'd noticed earlier, with a hard downward blow with his sword he severed it about halfway up it's stomach.

It was at an awkward angle but he still managed to cleave his battered legs out from under him, his scarred shoulders falling down hard onto the ground. Dragging himself over to the replacement part he settled back to wait for them to heal, wondering where Sora had got to as he rested.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okalani just catches sight of Glaudio as he moves among the bodies. She gives a startled jump and yells <Eeek! It's anotehr one of them it's up again and.... Wait. Is that. Is that you Glaudio? It's you...right? That...other head is really going to take some getting used to.>

OOC: Since there aren't any threats in the area, don't feel like you have to wait for me to post if you want to have conversations between your characters or something.

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The quicker they got to the hospital the better, and now was not the time to be having second thoughts. Each step brought them further until they were now basking into the bright lights of the building, but before they could breath a sigh of relief a ghoul appeared in front of them. This one was different from the others Skye has faced, it had a trail of blood dripping from it's yellowed mouth. Then it hit her..
    The blood was not the creature's own, but instead was from it's most recent victim!

Victoria saw the ghoul and smiled.
    'Oh a undead punching bag'
    going away from the others in hopes to lead it away from them she called out to it
    "Come here who's a hungry ghoulie? come here boy i just wanna play with you!"
    she bounced on her feet lightly ready for the ghoul to attack her.
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas stares at the wolf for a good few seconds before it turns away. It says domething fleeying, along the lines of 'Ill let you act for now'. Then he shuddered, and was gone. Esiphas too shimmered and dissapeared, leaving his mind free once again.

Back un reality, Esiphas' wolf fur starts falling off. Thee tail that grew sheds entirely, the snout retacts and the teeth get shorter and bluunter. His yellow eyes flicker open, and he hears... something. His name. A woman, vuttering it, and something indistict. His vision and hearing returnn to normal. "N...niaomi... What...." He finishes transforming, and stares into her eyes. "I... guess we've voth come to eachothers aid in the last few minutes, huh?" Gently sitting up, he groaned as the bullets- which eent deep enough to hurt the wolf but not to get to Esiphas himself, clattered to the floor, his skin covered in piercing wounds- painless but grisly lookung.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information