AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 197 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 150 190 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

"So you have been using them as an undead punching bag to relieve your stress...well at least I know that you can hold your own then."
    "Its not that I need a phone what I need is a phone book I need to see if someone is listed in it my other idea was that we can go and check the hospital records to see if I can find anything out and at the same time get some medical supplies just in case."

Victoria listened to Greg.
    "Who are you looking for and what do you want to find out at the hospital and i have a small first aid but that won't help to much so yes lets go to the hospital they have phone booths there and well houses could have those to..."
    Then she began to think about there situation and what to do.
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

Who are you looking for and what do you want to find out at the hospital and i have a small first aid but that won't help to much so yes lets go to the hospital they have phone booths there and well houses could have those to..."
    Greg thought for a bit then sighed "If you must know I am looking for my parents they were supposed to have come to this island a while back I want to know if they are still here and if so find them."
    "As for the hospital if they did indeed live in this town then the hospital should have detailed info on them like there current health and more importantly there current place of residence."
    "I understand if you two don’t want to help me it will be very dangerous but I would welcome the help and I would be put in your debt."
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Esiphas keeps running towards the men Im not..." he said, just audiable for the men to hear, before crashing into one of them, all pain from his lungs forgotten. "Im not one of THEM!" he screamed, and then he treated the man to a kebabing onhis polearm, stabbing through his chest. He puled out his gun and fired two sshots-leaving him with one last bullet- at another pair of men, hoping to blow thier heads apart. Then he ran towards them, polearm swinging, carefree and reckless, just tryingto hack something.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas

OOC: Closing and killing like that is going to cost karma (probably the last you have unless the dice really like you). Otherwise charging in on firearm equiped individuals is risky business, and they were still fleeing, so the karma would be to get them to have stopped, perhaps to shoot, and then lost track of Esiphas in the trees or something until he was on top of them. Which you could do, I just wanted to make sure you knew it was a karma thing.

Either way I'd encourage you to keep the speaking bit. They'd be interested in talking.

----------------------------------------------
    @The Nana Ryu

OOC:

Just to make sure you aren't waiting on me, were you expecting me to reply to "Then she began to think about there situation and what to do." with a plan due to her common sense advantage?

I might chip in occasionally, but generally don't wait for me, and if you are, throw in an OOC: thing for me so I don't miss it. Usually the way that advantage works is that if you or somebody else suggests a course of action, and for some reason I think it might be riskier than you're thinking or if there is some other way to do it safer etc I'll throw that in there. But I generally need a course of action to base that off of.

Sorry for being so long winded, hope that helps
    Last edited by sunnyside; 11-23-2011 at 02:08 PM.

5. Thanks Meteorkeeper thanked for this post
    The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio followed Esiphas in, he killed with a cold fury, silent and merciless, he sensed the mana nearby, his mind making the decision to get to it but first these man needed to stop living, to become even less than his kin, to be ground into the dust without hope of coming back. He looked at them with dead eyes, unblinking and unflinching as he sliced into them with the dull utilitarian precision of a surgeons knife.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

(Andrew) Michael is with me and something is going on at a desolated village we are in. Once we get it settled, we'll head over to you and help you out.

Andrew began to look around his area and noted that the situation is blowing up. Once the situation is settled, he along with Michael were going to get out of the village and find Fee.

OOC: Short post but it's Thanksgiving Day.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

" Ok, if they're in the front then that could save me some trouble." Saizo said as he looked around the area for supplies, " Tell me, are there any supplies on this boat we can salvage?"
    He knew that he had to find something here he could use because he didn't want to go back empty handed. He hoped the ghosts would know where some provisions could be but the hard part would be sneaking around to find any.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@-GAZKUL- and @Esiphas

OOC: Hurm. Now Gaz has posted. You know, much of the whole point of karma is to keep things like this rolling smoothly, so let's go with that. There are even some mitigating reasons, specifically expecting you to be redirected, that some of the guys you'd been chasing might have gotten stupid, or they might have been really tired, or in this case a combination of both. Thoug still, this works well for a big advantage for you guys, so maybe well spent.

IC:

In the carnage on the edge of the forest Esiphas and Glaudio find themselves among four dead bodies two had scoped AK47 looking rifles and the other two had shotguns.

Further up into the forest, near some cliffs, Gladuio and Esiphas can hear people shouting to each other, and the Chanting stops, though Glaudio can still feel that the effect is in place for the moment, despite it not really affecting him.

Bullets cut through the folliage near Esiphas and Glaudio as a voice shouts out.

"What are you doing? Why are you attacking us? I don't know you're stories, but what are you hoping to achieve! You might have gotten lucky with those guys for being stupid, but we're ready for you up here!"

----------------------------------------

@Light Buster

OOC: Not what I was expecting you to do with the situation, but I suppose this might make things simpler.

The situation around light buster continues as it had with Mahoe cursing and the other spirit chanting.

The phalanx of other spirits had been taking Mahoes abuse for some time now. But the apparent leader makes a slight hand gesture, which the others either recognize, or he telepathically gave some order.

Either way, the group hurls their spears in a massive wave, slicing into Mahoe. There isn't any blood or gore or anything. But he seems...disrupted. And then he sort of pops along with the spears. This reminds Andrew of when something that might be like that happened to him when he was trying to save his friends from a bunch of the dead. They kept swipping at him, and then he "popped" later showing up on a different part of the Island.

Though Andrew doesn't know if that's what happened to Mahoe or something else entirely.

The ghosts in the phalanx then draw swords, but don't move, after that, they just go back to holding their positions.

The native chanting next to Michael stopped for a moment to watch...but then continues, a bit faster, and finally finishes up. At which point Andrew understands him to say.

<And that's the ancestors between the two of us>

Michael doesn't speak his language, but he nods anyway.

--------------------------------------------------------

@The Rogue Devil

The rancher says. "HA! Well I hope you're looking to provision youself with rust 'cause that's all we got here!" The WWII soldier with the Garand guffaws at that.

The pilot says "Well, this is an old wreck. There might be something useful somewhere. Probably lots of flotsam and jetsam and maybe some wood or fish to catch in the bottom. "

The soldier gives the pilot a wierd look, but than makes an expression like he's just coming to his senses.

"Wait boy. There'll be time enough where we can help you fetch all sortsa things. But we gotta get back to the war. Against the natives I mean. That weird bone thing you got looks strange to me. Maybe it's be a heap 'o help. And once this ship is back in the hands of ghost of the US of A than maybe we can really make a difference with...well whatever.

C'mon! Charge!"

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OC:Well not really.
    Victoria looked at Greg as he told her why.
    "If you must know I am looking for my parents they were supposed to have come to this island a while back I want to know if they are still here and if so find them."
    "As for the hospital if they did indeed live in this town then the hospital should have detailed info on them like there current health and more importantly there current place of residence."
    "I understand if you two don’t want to help me it will be very dangerous but I would welcome the help and I would be put in your debt."

"I will help you Greg since we have better odds if we're in a group"
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas looked up and stared at the speaker. His facial expression was somewhat different than his usual one- it looked Insane, which would have been disturbing enough if not for his aura. ''They needed to die...'' He raised his head and looked at the sky. ''Your keeping her... like they were. You're hiding her from us...'' He fell to his knee's beside one of the machine guns, though he made it look liek he was just slipping into madness. Then suddenly he snatched it up and pointed it at the ledge, the insanity in his face gone completely, now grim determination and a dark fury, something sinister no normal man should be able to bring out. ''Give us Niaomi, and tell us everything. Or i'll kill you all, even if it means i have to bludgeon you to death with severed limbs.''

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"I will help you Greg since we have better odds if we're in a group"
    "Well I do appreciate it thank you...I guess we should find our way to the hospital then any ideas?"

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Well I do appreciate it thank you...I guess we should find our way to the hospital then any ideas?"
    Victoria looked at Greg then down to the ground and with a childish voice replied.
    "Nope"
    Feeling utterly clueless not to mention stupid as well.
    "I am so lost on this entire get to the hospital if we had a map of the town then yeah i'd have a idea but we don't so I'm clueless."
    Scratching her head she sighed.
    'I guess I'm not that much of a help to anyone well this really sucks'
    "Hey Skye do have any ideas?"
    Victoria asked the ever silent girl in their party. then again asking her anything seemed at times rather pointless but it was still worth a shot.
    Last edited by The Nana Ryu; 11-28-2011 at 09:52 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@The Nana Ryu @Bamboo. @Meteorkeeper

OOC: Nana, just in case you were worried everyone would miss it, I wanted to let you know I notice and appreciate your effort to include Bamboo by not taking advantage of your characters guidebook and instead trying to get Bamboo back in the mix by using her characters knowledge of the city instead.

I can't be sure about how soon Bamboo will be on though. If you're going to give her a bit to jump back in before taking action, maybe RP amongst the two of you. If the other is asking about your background feel free to add aditional details about your character or their history in.

I'll shoot Bamboo a PM though, as I've got a question about her character anyway.

-------------------

@Esiphas @-GAZKUL- and @Narona

OOC: Just to avoid confusion the AKs aren't machine guns. What I mean is that although the military AK family of rifles are typically fully automatic, these guys have only been able to get their hands on the semi-automatic civilian versions which are readily availible to most Americans. Naomi's situation is pretty much unchanged, except she might have heard some noises like gunfire coming from somewhere.

IC:

Esiphas and Glaudio currently don't have good line of sight on anybody. Though there is the occasional flash of gunfire from the brush. Likely whoever you are up against are using cover among the trees, shrubs, and rocks of the area and might actively be moving from point to point after they fire. They're obviously getting the occasional peak at you, but might not be getting a good look due to trying not to expose themsevles. They are currently higher up than your are, though they have a long cliff rising up maybe thirty yards behind them.

The voice shouts back

"Ok, so you think we took a friend of yours? Wait, was this recent? What did she look like? Whoever she is either we don't have her, or if you try rushing us she's going to wind up executed!"

A different voice, this one speaking heavily accented and sometimes broken english, calls out shortly afterward

"At first I thought you were simply more revenants. I don't know what you are or what happened to you. But I tell you dis. You are freaks. You need to think about who you want as friends in this life. How did you think this was going to work out huh? Kill us, get your friend back, waltzy off the island, and buy a house in suburbia? Maybe have a nice lawn, join a home owners group?

No my kamali`i you try and kill us, we probably kill you, and probably your friend. And if you don't, even if you got of this island. Well. YOU FREAKS, you own military will gun you down. If you land on an island the locals will gun your down and burn you.

We da only ones who could understand you. Right on this island is the only place you could ever fit in. The only place you could be important. And with your mana you could be important here indeed. "

EDIT:

OOC: Just in case you've forgotten or wouldn't think to look it up:

Quote Originally Posted by Narona View Post
    Picture/description: Short 5'2" she has redish brown hair and a look to match any notorious hunter(more or less zoo keeper) http://water-wolf.deviantart.com/#/d3khhnl

Last edited by sunnyside; 11-28-2011 at 11:30 AM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas Grinned in a disturbed manner. "Freaks you say?" he began a slow laugh. "Freak... Yes, freak. Im a freak. And your right... We leave, we'll be gunned down. But not Niaomi. She has a chance at normality. And Ill die for her. Ill die that she may go free, and ill drag as many people as i can into hell with me. Take a good look. Im not kidding, and im willing to bet i can kill more of your men than it takes bullets to finish me off. Now, Give us Naiomi. Five ish foot, reddy brom hair. Looks that could kill."

Senior Member Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Trollface Jigsaw Ribbon Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 11:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I'm back, I caught a horrible cold so I'm pretty much stuck in my house for awhile. That'll give me time to RP more!

Suddenly, the other two in the group turned to Skye. "Hospital" is the word she makes out by the movement of their lips, they're looking for a hospital.
    Skye has visited the hospital on more than one occasion, she pulled at the scarf that covered her neck. Noticing that the marks are still there.
    'It should be simple' she thought returning back to the matter at hand, bringing her hands up to sign them directions she realized that they didn't know what she was trying to say and so it was back to square one.
    'Speak' a familiar voice whispered in her head, jogging her memory once more, Skye remembered the speech therapist her parents hired for her.
    The hours spent learning how to read lips, and form sentences on her own without sign language. Her voice came out a bit strangled, and she inwardly cursed herself for it but now was not the time to be self-conscious.
    "If we take this road..W-we should arrive at the f-fire station then we c-can see the hospital from there.." and so Skye stepped out in front of the group, leading the way would be easier than trying to just continue giving directions.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OC:@Bamboo that sucks about your cold hope you feel better soon
    "If we take this road..W-we should arrive at the f-fire station then we c-can see the hospital from there.." and so Skye stepped out in front of the group, leading the way would be easier than trying to just continue giving directions.
    Victoria turned to look at Skye and had a shocked look on her face.
    'well she spoke but why does she sound so garbled??'
    "Alrighty then lead the way Skye, come on Greg"
    she said as she followed Skye down the road.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Bamboo. @The Nana Ryu and @Meteorkeeper

OOC: Your characters have all run into something nasty. And Skye already saw some things in town. She's also spotted some people acting "funny" in the town, so your characters would at least have the idea that it's dangerous.

However as a group you've got a whole lot of perception from paranoid alertness, common sense, and good instincts between your characters. That could help with a stealth route, more by nature of being aware of them than being particularily sneaky yourselves.

Victoria might think about things like going to a closer house and trying to get a car or jeep, or a phone to call the hospital or something. But those might have their own risks or problems.

And anybody, particularily Gregory who has a lot, could use a little karma to get a little coincidence in their favor. (or by default to save you if things go south).

-----------------------------------------------------------

@Esiphas and @-GAZKUL-

The is some chatter up the slope. The gunfire has for the moment stopped.

Eventually the voice with the accent speaks again, Esiphas thinks it might belong to an older man, but he can't see the source.

"Ok. Let us be honest with each other. We're pretty sure we have her. Her safety depends on you not doing anything foolish like attacking us and making the people in the cave do something unfortunate to her.

Now, lets talk about you and dat mana of yours 'Ae ?

Things are nasty now yes. That is unfortunate, but it is the only way to free the Island and bring the old ways and rightful leaders back.

When the great chant is completed the Island will be under control, no more storms and killings.

But there will still be dead that are not of the old people. And there will be living that will not be of the old people. Neither will listen to us well.

You could be a part of all this. You could be as cheifs, as gods to them. Or you could go back to your people and be vile scum, if you survive. "

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

OOC: @sunnyside I was under the impression that the town was pretty much abandoned and all that would be left was monsters and a few survivors are you saying the hospital is still operational?
    @Bamboo. I am sorry to hear that you are sick I hope you get better soon.

As Greg followed the two girls into town he just couldn’t shake the feeling that just walking down the middle of the road was a bad idea. He was also rather surprised at how Skye spoke. Now where have I heard someone talk like that before...got it she’s deaf that explains quite a bit but I probably shouldn’t just blurt it out just in case I am wrong.
    "I think it might be a far better idea to use the trees for cover for as long as we can just walking down the middle of the road might not be to smart." He made shore to say this standing behind Skye to see if she would react and when she didn’t he had his answer.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio stooped over one of the corpses, bringing his blade down heavily he severed several fingers from it's left hand. While Esiphas got angrier and angrier he simply listened and thought while he waited for the flesh to fuse the fingers back onto his hand.

As the men stopped firing he sheathed his sword and picked up one of the shotguns smiling he rasped "Death is just the beginning, it is always there, a constant presence for the living and a release for the dead. It pervades the thoughts of the weak and emboldens the strong, it strikes fear into the hearts of the cowardly. I have seen the other side and it is nothing to fear, it could even be called something to anticipate with joy, it is your heaven if you wish it to be and it could also be your eternal rest if that is what you desire." He started loading shells into the shotgun "One day you'll go there and you will truly be alive again, one day i'll go there and be truly as peace with the world. For now it can wait, the blood of the enemy is yet to be drunk, screams are yet to be heard, bones remain uncrushed, there is no rest for us yet while we still stand tall, while we still have the air of the day in our lungs, while we still bear arms for what we believe in. There will be no rest, no mercy for those who hide behind others to preserve themselves, for them only hell awaits." He slung the gun over his shoulders, drawing his sword, fingers gripping the cloth securing the wrist blade to his arm "They call us monsters yet torture and kill others, maybe we arn't human anymore but our spirits remain true, now for blood, now for vengeance, now for Valhalla"

Glaudio broke cover with a roar, scarred feet pounding the ground towards them, the red haze descending over his vision "Viva la Morte!" he bellowed, his voice loud and savage.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas grinned and pulled the trigger, Sendng bursts of fire into the shrubs and leaves. He was counting on his Aura to throw off the enemy's aim, to unsettle them. That and the threat of Glaudio, rushing towards wherever they were. Esiphas kicked his spear in the air, grabbed a few magazine cartridges and stuffed them in his bag as the spear landed blade first in the dirt before him. Then he swung the machine gun round onto his shoulder and dived forwards, grabbing teh spear and rolling into some cover, before breaking again and following Glaudio. ''I don't want to be a god. I want everyone who can to get back the way they were. I want Niaomi to have a normal life, and i want to see you burn in hell for the atrocitys you've commited here.''
    Last edited by Esiphas; 11-29-2011 at 03:24 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Bamboo. @Meteorkeeper and @The Nana Ryu

OOC: The city is indeed in chaos. If you're asking about the phone, it may or may not work, and there may or may not be anybody in the hospital to answer it. However once you get close enough, you'd notice it's one of the few buildings with it's lights on at this point.

Actually while you could jump from cover to cover going by or through houses, there is a windbreak of trees (like a long narrow forest only a few yards thick in places) seperating the Koele resort and golf course from the city. Sneaking along that would get you pretty close to the hospital before having to break cover.

--------------------------------------

@Esiphas @Narona and @-GAZKUL-

OOC: To avoid confusion in the future, it takes Glaudio a while to reintegrate stuff, but since people were talking and he was only doing fingers he would indeed have time.

IC:

The clearer voice that had spoken yells out "Shoot the new girl and get out here!!!! They're attacking!"

Shots explode from the cover of the mountainside. Looks like the gunners fairly close together.

All the action seems to get the attention of Sora and Okalani, though they still seem a little dazed and are following some distance behind you guys with a ways to catch up.

It is rough going for Glaudio taking the lead, as he's taking the brunt of the incoming fire. His strength and mental control comes in greatly handy. He has an awareness of himself as various muscles and bones break, as his jaw flies off. He adapts quickly to his shattered hip socket by using his sword as a sort of third leg to close the distance with those attacking him he guns down one with the shotgun. Unable to pump it he switches to using that weapon for balance as he swings his sword into another attacker.

A third, however, litterally blows his head off with a bunc hof shotgun blasts leaving a neck stump with a tounge flopping back and forth. Another shot to the torso sends Glaudios body down, but Esiphas now has a bead on the attacker and jams his polearm into him.

While this was going on there was some chanting...but it gets broken up by some cursing. OOC: Due to Esiphas's proximity to the chanter.

Off to a flank someone had been hiding or moving, and rifle fire bursts out, a pair of rounds cutting through Esiphas's torso. However death is not always a swift thing and Esiphas is able to turn and return fire. The individual had taken cover, and Esiphas isn't exactly a precision shot, but the man has underestimated the penetration of a rifle versus the tree he's hiding behind and the bullets reach him even as he fires rounds through Esipah's breastbone and left arm and misses a couple times.
    OOC: Esiphas was out of Karma

There is the sound of someone running away in the woods as Sora and Okalani reach Glaudio and Esiphas.

Okalani kneels by Esiphas, trying to ice the wounds on his body, which is still giving off its twisted Aura. The cold jolts him awake, but he can feel the lose of blood and the multiple wounds. She's repeating. <Please be OK, please be OK. I'm sorry I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. I wanted ot help, but then things got weird and I wandered of and I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Please be OK.>

Sora continues past the two and runs up toward the cliff face.

OOC: Glaudio is still "there" actually. The effect he's experiencing is being blind, deaf, mute, and generally lacking a head, and his thoughts are cloudy like he's really drunk. Most dead can't control movement at all like that. But by concentrating Glaudio could do a little. Glaudio is capable of re-integrating himself, however he needs the bits and pieces or himself or ideally less damaged parts, including possibly heads, of others. So he's either going to need help, or quite a bit of time on his own out here. And that's presuming the other dead don't just walk off or something taking their parts with him.

Now there's the matter of Naomi luckily for her she's still got a lot of karma including some bonus karma for agreeing to be kidnapped in the first place. I was hoping she'd post with something or other, but since she isn't I'll deduct some karma and go with the following.

IC:

In the cave Naomi and the other girls clearly hear someone yell.
    "Shoot the new girl and get out here!!!! They're attacking!"

The other girls, who had been looking pretty dazed, gasp and look over at the lone soldier and Naomi.

She thrashes to try and get out of the chair and succeeds as she once again hits the ground, but there is still a cage around her and he has a gun.

Conflict plays out in his eyes. And with a sad but determined look he says "I'm sorry...for everything" and fires a couple rounds into the lock, breaking it. He then sprints out of the cave.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 11-29-2011 at 10:25 PM.

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 09:35 AM
    Threads

ooc:*as soon as she reads* DIBS ON THA AK47! by the way, what happened to glass? <,<

Naomi is over the pain from the rubber things hitting her diaphragm but now her ears ring as the shots resonate around in the cave, causing a few pebbles and sand to fall from the old walls. Standing free she shoulder hits the bars and is reflected back. Realizing with a bit of humiliation that the gate opens in, she grabs the bars but stops herself as she thinks "what worse would await me outside?" she looks back to the other girls and leaves the cage.

Approaching the other cage doors she gathers a rock and smashes it against the padlock. It breaks to pieces in her hand so she grabs another and lifts it above her head to strike again.

Stopping mid hit she hears someone shout, "Viva la Morte!" and she recognizes the voice. She lowers the rock to her side and she looks in the direction of the entrance with a questioning face.

"Glaudio?"

She felt herself suddenly feel so much more happy and hopeful. Glaudio was here, that means the other dude would be there too (OOC: sorry but she seriously can't remember people well ^^; look on the bright side she totally forgot about Glass) and Sora. She felt like the world was all glittery and sunny and everything was good. She felt that if she ran outside right now she'd be running into a field of flowers and friends. Her friends waited outside.

Her ears are mute to the screams and whales of bullets littering the area and cries from the wounded and dyeing.

Though her butterfly vision was shattered when a lizard up and jumped on her pants quickly crawling all the way up past her waist and was going to keep climbing when it hit the fresh tattoo. (ooc: she dose have a bra on right?) She leaped, yelped, and threw the rock down. Unfortunately crushing the little lizard's head in.

Hissing through her teeth she examined the new stream of blood slowly drooling down her side then looked to the creature she just accidentally killed.

"oh," she gestured in a sorrowful manor and picked up the little creature with both hand and brought it closer to herself "I'm sorry little fella," she walks over to the side of the cave and rests the little critter near a wall, "rest well, and know you lived a good life,"

OOC: ADHD anyone?
    Last edited by Narona; 11-30-2011 at 12:27 AM.
    Always living on the bright side of life, though I turn to offer light where it's needed.

There's a party at the end of the world. You wanna come?

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Narona

OOC: Looks like you're editing things. But in case you're wondering if she moves a bit so she can see through the foliage she could see the locatioon of events described in my last post. The combat portion being over in under ten seconds means that she'd probably only catch the end if that, and I think you're indicating she missed the whole thing, so she'd see Sora running towards her and the old lady ghost kneeling next to "the other guy" :P

As a side note gun and knife fights in real life are notorious for going that way. Fatally wounded people fatally wounding other people. The romantacised rapier duels of the past often wound up with two guys with sword puncture wounds rolling around on the ground stabbing each other with their knives.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 11-30-2011 at 12:21 AM.

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 09:35 AM
    Threads

yeah i'm editing >.> only cause I wanna make up for not being here and replying for a while.

edit: done editing that post XD
    Last edited by Narona; 11-30-2011 at 12:34 AM.
    Always living on the bright side of life, though I turn to offer light where it's needed.

There's a party at the end of the world. You wanna come?

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Narona View Post
    (ooc: she dose have a bra on right?)
    OOC: Presuming she started off with one, than yes, she still has it on and it never came off, they just moved it to the side a little while going up her side to her arm.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information