AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 197 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 148 188 ... LastLast
Results 3,426 to 3,450 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Glaudio barely felt the impacts as his skull was ripped open, the haze had completely obscured his vision. Only when the thing stopped moving he regained his senses, light piercing the red gloom , hacking wildly at the corpse long after it had stopped moving.

The first thing he saw was Esiphas thanking Okalani for something, he saw the frozen shut wound but kept silent. He still didn't entirely trust the newer ghost, she seemed to suffer from the hunger more than Sora did and something about her didn't seem right. While Sora seemed scared by Esiphas in the same way that he did Okalani acted like she didn't notice it.

He looked at the broken bones lying on the ground with a mix of relief and envy in his eyes. Another soul had moved on from that place he had seen, one more soul had found their heaven. "It will wait for you" he said to himself, an offer of reassurance to a soulless beast. Pausing as the hunger rolled over him, but this time it wasn't merely the desire to kill but an instruction, one he obeyed on instinct.

Stooping down he picked up some of the bones, forcing one of them into the hole in his skull, the flesh of his head seemed to knit the bones into the bloody hole. He kept on ramming them home until the hole was more or less fixed. He snapped one of the bones in half and began to chew it as he walked.

OOC- seeing as how i seem to be a kinda magnet for damage i'll take Reintegrate and try and re-grow some of his various appendages. Edited
    Last edited by -GAZKUL-; 11-09-2011 at 05:11 PM.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by suzumi View Post
    OOC: Sorry for the extremely cheesy, 'A Very Potter Sequel' referrence riddled, long post.
    @Red&Stiletto

OOC: I haven't seen what suzumi is referencing. But that bizzare post got a smile and a LOL. Good characterization too. I liked it, and it's the sort of thing that reminds me why I run games here. You and Red are great for that stuff.

IC:

The group makes its way to the top of the hill with some haste. It was pretty well uphill so many of them are gasping and wheezing by the time they get over the hill and back a ways.

One of them spots some dead coming from town in their direction. However the group of dead is quite a ways out and many of the people are exhausted so without really discussing it everyone grinds to a halt.

People start chattering and shuffling around and talking to relatives. It's rather chaotic, and the rescuers get some random hugs from some of the old ladies, this includes Jessica and Shizuka since they seem to figure they were with the jeep group.

Eventually questions turn to what to do now.

Kapella speaks up "Well, now we've got you, and the city looks...well it looks really *&#%ing bad over there. So I say lets try and get back to the caves, things are safer there and I have no idea where else to go anyway. Maybe we can take turns in the jeeps and hope those things quit following us."

-----------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by -GAZKUL- View Post
    OOC- seeing as how i seem to be a kinda magnet for damage i'll take Reintegrate and try and re-grow some of his various appendages. Nothing like a bit of cannibalism to end a post, besides the power's got to come from somewhere, you'd better hope he doesn't get a taste for human flesh....
    @Esiphas

OOC: Oh, maybe I was confusing. Those things certainly don't have bodies as such. With their ghostly green outlines gone, all that left is their ancient bones. And as I mentioned those weren't complete skeletons to start with, to say nothing of their current condition after the fight.

Glaudio could re-integrate the bits and pieces of his own head and throw in some old hip bones to make a servicable enough skull though. His flesh sort of latching onto the foreign material and knitting to it.

Now he just needs to find some fingers with ligaments and such still on them.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Royo panic in awe and fear of the slowly rising ghostly skeletons. Skull, ribs, hands. All pieces of bones slowly raised from the ground. Quickly, Royo grabbed Kimi without thinking and ran back to the boat. Her eyes were set on the ground, making sure not to step on any bone. Royo was breathing too deeply to reply back to Daniel. As she ran, she began to make out whether the bones are human or beast. But that thought was best suited for another time, though Royo became curious with each passing step. 'Are they human or animal bones?' 'What exactly happen on this island?'

OOC: Sorry for the late post, finally get some free time from college work.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ensifer

Daniel is standing waist deep in the water. Somebody is holding onto him from the boat to keep it from getting pushed around in the waves.

Royo sees Daniel shooting at something with his rifle. Looking over there is another one of the green forms, human shaped, but with only a skull, a spine, and a hip within it. His shooting doesn't seem to be doing anything. Though Royo can't be certain he's even hitting the thing.

He yells.

"C'mon Royo!!! Hurry hurry hurry, I'm trying to stop them but I can't! You need to get into the boat fast and we can get out of here!"

OOC: The things aren't that fast and Royo has been taking a bit of a break. She can make it you just need to describe it.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Esiphas staggered forwards after Okalani, taking long strides and catching up with her, using his polearm as a walking stick to Aid him. "Okalani..." He huffed. "Are you... You Ok? You seem... Seem......" He stopped, coughed loudly and emptied his stomach onto the floor. "Ah bol..." His curse was cut of my another retch- the strange feeling of a lack of rib was making him feel ill. "Damn this... I swear, next one of those things i see im going to shoot it in the head." He tried a smile, but then stopped incase it brought back the eire effect. "Yes well... I wanted to ask if you were ok, because you seemed quiet.... Even Annoyed. Have I done something wrong?" He loked concerned, his bare chest shivering, the marked flesh covered in goosebumps. "Gods above its cold..." he muttered to himself.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Trollface Jigsaw Ribbon Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 11:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

After a brief moment of talking, Victoria proceeds to ask Skye if she knows where food or drink might be. Shrugging, Skye remembers that she hasn't eaten in hours.
    Victoria gestures to follow her, and the two begin walking through the forest.
    As they walk, they hear a rustling noise following them. Their breathing becomes frantic, hearts beating so loud they can hear it clearly. Then, suddenly, something jumps out from behind a tree and they both scream. But their screams soon turn to laughter as they realize that before them is just a stray cat!

OOC: Maybe this can be the cue for meteorkeeper's character? After he hears them?

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OC: um Bamboo i didn't ask you about food i was thinking or rather my character and sides victoria would not scream she would be ready to fight and don't control my character please i don't want to sound rude.
    Victoria watched the cat go by her and the other girl.
    'stupid cat'
    she thought. she put her dagger she got out back into the sheath on her belt. she put down her back-pack and opened it to pull out a book on the island's natural resources. And after putting her back-pack on again she opened the book to a chapter list and began looking for the section that would inform her of how many or few resources she could gather in the wild.
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Bamboo. @The Nana Ryu @Meteorkeeper

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo. View Post
    OOC: Maybe this can be the cue for meteorkeeper's character? After he hears them?
    OOC: Yeah, it would be, I don't know what's up with him at the moment, I sent him a PM recently, hopefully he logs back on soon. Though I could come up with something for just you two, or go with somebody else. I liked the cat bit, but do be careful about not taking over other people's characters.

Quote Originally Posted by The Nana Ryu View Post
    she thought. she put her dagger she got out back into the sheath on her belt. she put down her back-pack and opened it to pull out a book on the island's natural resources. And after putting her back-pack on again she opened the book to a chapter list and began looking for the section that would inform her of how many or few resources she could gather in the wild.
    OOC: A different but interesting thing to do.

IC: Looking through the book Victoria found a few options:

Breadfruit grows in tropical lowland areas, especially in those areas near ancient Hawaiian settlements. These fast-growing trees are mainly propagated by root shoots and root cuttings.
    Special Characteristics
    Canoe Plant – The ancient Polynesians brought Breadfruit to Hawaii in their canoes. The plants and especially the milky sap were used for medicinal purposes. The fruits were cooked and eaten and sometimes used to make poi.
    Edible – The white flesh of the fruits is edible if cooked and is quite delicious. Eating the raw, uncooked fruits will cause nausea and vomiting, but the cooked fruits are safe to eat. The firm, starchy, less ripe fruits can be cooked and used just like potatoes, while the softer, sweeter, fully ripe fruits can be mixed with coconut milk to make delicious pudding. The fully ripe fruits have yellowish to brownish skin.

Click image for larger version

Name:	breadfruit.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	53516

The book has directions to some natural breadfruit groves, which happen to be near tourist attractions generally.

The toursit section mentions that apple bannanna trees, and pinneapples are important to the local economy, so presumably there are lots of those in the fields near town.

-------------------------------------------------------

@Ensifer and @-GAZKUL-

Okalani looks really worried as Esiphas gets sick and stands next to him, putting her hand sort of near his back, where a living person might have, but she keeps a little distance.

Sora looks really worried too...but she still seems to prefir being behind Glaudio.

Okalani speaks softly near Esiphas, though the psychic translation thing makes it easy to Glaudio to "overhear"

<I'm sorry. You didn't do anything wrong. It was me, I shouldn't have tried to do what should be for proper Kahuna's. It's my fault. I wasn't trying to keep away from you, it's just that I didn't want you to get...killed by those noisy firesticks like that other nice man and I thought maybe if I went out ahead that would help you. >

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Esiphas takes a bottle of water and some pills from thee backpack, and knocks them back quickly. "That should help..." He mutters, getting to his feet. "Okalani, Its alright. So far the accident has ruled in my favour, and Id be dead too, f it wasnt for that. Those green things were weakened, neww to the aura. And You helped me back there too, by getting the wound healed up. Youve been a wonderful help. So dont feel bad. If you want to scout ahead, feel free. But Know that you dont need to help me any more than you have." Thenhe nodded, and began a slightly wobbly walk forwards.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

OOC: Sorry for the delay I have been super busy as of late. @Bamboo. @The Nana Ryu @sunnyside

Greg didn’t know how it happened but he somehow managed to loose track of DJ and her zombie friend. I hope we run into each other again Greg thought.
    "Oh well I work better alone anyway" Right at that moment he spots two young ladys a bit ahead of him they don’t appear to be zombies...I wonder if that’s better or worse he thought and chuckled to himself. "...sigh guess I better go and introduce myself." Greg then approached the two women. "Hello there I am very glad to see that you two aren’t zombies the names Greg and I am on my way to the nearby town it shouldn’t be to much further ahead now."
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

Senior Member Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Trollface Jigsaw Ribbon Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 11:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC;@The Nana Ryu , Sorry for that. I didn't mean to control your character, and apologies for the crummy post. I was running late for something and so I just threw it up without a second thought! ^-^;

After Victoria finds a guide of edible fruits, the two make their way to where the closet one would be located which happens to be in what was once a heavily populated tourist attraction but is now a deserted, eerie place. 'Something isn't right..' Skye thought.
    As they walk they hear a voice coming from behind, turning around, they are greeted by a young man.
    He introduces himself, and he tells them about a nearby town. Skye breathes a sense of relief, hoping that maybe there might be other survivors in the next town!

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Bamboo its cool it happens
    "Hello there I am very glad to see that you two aren’t zombies the names Greg and I am on my way to the nearby town it shouldn’t be to much further ahead now."
    Victoria looked back at greg then her buddy.
    "The names Victoria, Greg and this is..."
    'Damn i don't know her name still.'
    she thought.
    "Well We're currently looking for water and food side a town might contain more of those thing so going to town seems dangerouse even if it contains lots of resources"
    She was really glad to have someone else besides the girl it made her feel very secure.
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"You are quite right about the danger Victoria but I have my own reasons why I need to go and besides it’s a better idea then staying here and starving to death. We just need to be very carful." This made Greg think for a bit. "It would probably be a good idea to find myself a weapon of some kind I don’t want to get caught in the middle of zombie horde without a weapon...again."
    "Anyway I am going into the town you two are welcome to come along but I wont force you."
    Last edited by Meteorkeeper; 11-11-2011 at 01:34 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Bamboo. @The Nana Ryu and @Meteorkeeper

OOC: Hurm, I didn't expect you to ditch Logan...but this could maybe work anyway. Or maybe if you mention him much one of the girls might get you to backtrack at a later date.

Eitherway for now you guys aren't being attack or anything. I'll chirp in if you go to Lanai city or the breadfruit groves or something. You could take a moment to share names and backstories etc.

----------------------------

@Esiphas @-GAZKUL-

OOC: Actually Esiphas ability really did help out Gaz by degrading that unlucky headshot he took. Anyway I'll let Gaz get in a post before advancing the group.

IC:
    Okalani smiles just a little, and steps back a bit which also seems to reliever her a bit, Esiphas hasn't noticed it, but she'd be really tensing standing that close to his twisted aura.

<Thanks...that's. Very nice to say. I really did want to help. I, I'll keep scouting on ahead. They didn't actually hurt us last time. >

---------------------------

@Narona

OOC: Moving things ahead here to keep pace with the other group moving along.

IC:

As Naomi is talking, the men return, holding an asian looking woman with a gag in her mouth, she's gotten a number of very fresh looking badndages on her arms and stomach area.

There are three men, the two from before and a third in miliatryish camaflauge who is carrying the woman.

They open the door and the older shamanish one says .

"Ok, pick that one up and we'll put this one in her chair. "

---------------------------------------------

@Sr Machinehead

OOC: This sort of works out as these guys are popping up on the other grousp as well now due to the great chant advancing far enough.

IC:

The group was pretty well prepared for dead to arrive overland, as this area was protected by the tall cliffs, so they'd be able to see any dead coming from the few availible routes.

However the cliffs suddenly seem a problem as dead start bursting out of the ground.

These weren't the creatures that were buried in the avalanch. These are a new sort of thing. Various numbers of ancient bones suspended in ghostly green humanoid outlines. But no complete skeletons, probably just whatever bones survived being in the ground so long. Mostly the bigger bones like hips, skulls, and spines, but some fingers and whatnot can be seen.

Standing by the Jeep with Kusá , Nathan finds himself cut off from the others by two of the creatures blocking the path between the cliffs to the beach.

There seems to be one up in the woods coming down toward Nathan, others might be showing up on the beach.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Victoria contemplated giving Greg one of her daggers then thought of the possiblities going to a town offered.
    'augh this is starting to get pointless.'
    she thought.
    "I'll go with you what about you?"
    she said to the girl.
    "Greg do you want one of my daggers? until that is you get your own weapon."
    'I don't want to lose any of these they can be useful later better to not waste'
    she thought. giving out a sigh she began looking around and started wondering which direction was north and whatnot.
    'so frustrating.....'
    she kept thinking.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@The Nana Ryu , Meteorkeeper and Bamboo

OOC: While newcomers wouldn't know how to orient themselves, especially with the Island surrounded by storm. The topography of the place makes it pretty easy to get a feeling for where you are; once you get the hang of it.

Oh, and if you're new to how this forum does attachments, if you click you'll get a larger version, and if you click that you'll get another sometimes larger version.

Click image for larger version

Name:	lanai_map topography.gif
Views:	13
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	53564
    Last edited by sunnyside; 11-11-2011 at 09:52 PM.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee sighed as her sore muscles expanded and contracted from the sudden spurts of start-and-stop excercising. It felt good, like the old days, even with all the choas going on around her. She felt satisfied as the groups hugged in joy at being reunited. Her heart warmed a bit, watching the sticky warmth of the air around them. When the time for planning came and Kapella told the group his idea, she felt immediately wary. What if the things followed the group? She had to voice it. "Kapella, don't you think some of us should stay behind for a while and make sure that we aren't followed? If we accidently lead them to the caves, we're all kind of screwed," she said in her calm, even voice. She couldn't afford to have this large group panic but she had to put the idea out there. Fore thought was key in surviving in this kind of situation.

(OOC: Sorry for being away for so long! This week has been all over the place. I'm more or less back now though. >w>" And I love your post. 'A Very Potter Musical' is fantastic.)
    Last edited by Red&Stiletto; 11-12-2011 at 12:45 AM.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

OOC: Yep, another long wait for a post.

Andrew began to asses what's going on, the spirit began to chant something, as if was something religious or maybe a habit. Andrew didn't want to stay here for too long, they could be a big target for someone or something...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thomas, Jacob, and Sam were separated from their group, again. Despite this, they saw someone familiar, Walter. He's now part of the dead? They said that someone can revive people as whole but they need to be careful...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Red&Stiletto @suzumi

IC:

Kapella looks a little crestfallen "Yeah. $#!T Yeah you're right Fee. ummm"

At that point one of the people from the church says "Well lets not stay here, there might be hundreds in town about to notice us if we start fighting here.

Kapella speaks up again at that. "Lets go a distance away, and then maybe set up an ambush for any that follow us.

OOC:
    Suzumi's chars might have some alternate ideas for destination.

Anyway something for Red, since she's having Fee's faith thing work more like a warning than a repellant.

She sees green ghostly humanoid forms rising out of the ground. Suspended where they would have been in life are whatever bones are left on the long buried and forgotten skeletons. A hip here, some ribs there, maybe a skull or some fingers. They're popping up a bunch of place, less on the rugged terrain of the cliffs or what used to be the lip of the volcano, where people wouldn't tend to get lost and die or be buried.

--------------------------------------

@Light Buster

OOC: If andrew isn't sure what to do with his situation, he could try and contact Fee, or try dragging people away, though he isn't sure how that would go.

IC:

Walter is with a group of two other dead. They've managed to find some branches they're holding as weapons.

The group starts rushing at the three friends. Maybe its their imagination or Walter's damaged leg, but it seems like maybe he's not rushing as fast at them as the others, and maybe there's a bit of something different about how he's acting than the other dead they've faced.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Andrew decided to try and contact Fee again. Maybe once he can get a hold of her, they could get out of here once the situation is settled...

(Andrew) Fee, can you hear me? This is Andrew, do you have your current location?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The group managed to pin point the exact person Walter is as he was moving slower than the others. Once they found him, they were ready to knock the other two down and then find a way to get Walter out of his state...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan was rummaging around as he heard a large crash from the cliffs. He looked towards the sound to see something rising from the ground and he gave a large sigh. He then said in a sarcastic tone. "Great, yet another new danger, I'm guessing these guys aren't gonna try to kill us with hugs." Nathan was pretty tired of all the dangers but he decided tocut his losses and take off with Kusa. Nathan took hold of his medical bag and brought Kusa along as he began to run away from the dead blocking the cliffs. He then caught sight of a dead running from the woods. It was here that Nathan took a moment to look for the best direction to run. During all this another thought was in his mind. Nathan spoke under his breath and said "I'll have to take notes on these later."

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Sr Machinehead and, in the off chance it brings her back @Yukiihyou

OOC: Normally, the dead I bring in just to scrable groups aren't genuine threats, but these gus are popping up for everyone at this time. You've got a lot of Karma, I suggest you use some and describe Nathan managing to run around the dead by the woods and away from the others. Tussling is dangerous and might wind up costing more, though you could have Nathan try and fight, try and evade/outrun, or do something else, like trip Kusa and hope she keeps them busy.

------------------------------------------------------------

@Light Buster

OOC: PM sent to Red so she doesn't miss that, I think you're trying to get me to have the guys try and do what I'm about to describe, so hopefully I'm reading your intentions right.

IC:

Jacob and Thomas Rush forward at the two dead they don't know. They look like they might have been college girls.

However Thomas is surprised by a sweep by their branch and gets knockd to the ground. Sam sort of ends up with Walter, who is definitly attacking. Walter isn't attacking as aggressively as the other dead, and Sam manages knock away his club and get him into a headlock.

Jacob thwacks the creature attacking thomas, he thought he was still defending against hte one next to him, but he stumbles a little and gets struck in the head hard and falls down. Thomas uses his knife and the ankle of the lady about to finish off Jacob and she goes down.

With the city being dangerous and Jacob down the boys decide to flee into the woods, with Sam still holding walter in a headlock, and occasionally getting scratched or hit for it, and Thomas carrying Jacob.

The girls weren't destroyed, but wit hthe damaged ankle and the other partially blinded by blood in her eyes they don't do a good job of chasing.

Jacob is still breathing, but he's bleeding a lot. But still has a basic first aid kit with instructions for roughly this sort of thing, if it isn't so bad.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Bamboo.

Greg thanked Victoria for the dagger and grasped it tightly. "Dont worry Victoria I will take good care of it until I find a suteable replacement I just hope I wont be forced to use it."
    "Anyway I am glad to hear that you are coming but what about your friend there I would rather not leave her here alone if I can help it." Greg couldn't help but think of DJ when he said that. I do hope shes ok...maybe I will bump into her at the town he thought.
    Last edited by Meteorkeeper; 11-16-2011 at 11:21 AM.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

All the brainstorming that had been going on inside her head vanished in seconds as shimmery green figures started popping out of the ground. Fee could see bits of bone inside most of them as they grew and grew in numbers. They were all around her and the group. Her chest started constricting as she gasped for air that wouldn't come. Everything around her got fuzzy as she stumbled backwards and fell into the rocks. "Wha... what are they?!" she screamed, still scrambling backwards, pushing herself up against a rock. She wanted to get up and run but there was no place to go. They were everywhere. She started panting, desperately attempting to fill her empty lungs with air but it wouldn't work. Suddenly, there was a voice in her head. She blinked and the ghosts disappeared but the voice repeated itself in her head. She stood up and looked around her on the rocky space. She knew that voice. "Andrew? Andrew is that you?" she asked, searching the faces around her but he wasn't there. An...Andrew?

(OOC: italized text is indeed thought.)
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Red&Stiletto View Post
    All the brainstorming that had been going on inside her head vanished in seconds as shimmery green figures started popping out of the ground. Fee could see bits of bone inside most of them as they grew and grew in numbers. They were all around her and the group. Her chest started constricting as she gasped for air that wouldn't come. Everything around her got fuzzy as she stumbled backwards and fell into the rocks. "Wha... what are they?!" she screamed, still scrambling backwards, pushing herself up against a rock. She wanted to get up and run but there was no place to go. They were everywhere. She started panting, desperately attempting to fill her empty lungs with air but it wouldn't work. Suddenly, there was a voice in her head. She blinked and the ghosts disappeared but the voice repeated itself in her head. She stood up and looked around her on the rocky space. She knew that voice. "Andrew? Andrew is that you?" she asked, searching the faces around her but he wasn't there. An...Andrew?

(OOC: italized text is indeed thought.)
    @suzumi and @Light Buster

OOC: Suzumi, what Fee is seeing is just a vision she's having. Your characters would just notice her wigging out. I'm mentioning light buster so he notices this.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information