AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 197 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 145 185 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Glaudio gave Sora a sidelong glance and said "If we're lucky she will be alive, we should get moving, try and catch up with the others." He knew he wasn't being particularly reassuring but it was better to simply tell her the truth than give her false hope.

His feet were blistered and scarred beyond recognition but he still felt no pain as he walked, the inside of his boots were slick with blood making his feet slip. Ragged trousers stiff with blood from his neck wound. His appearance seemed to be actually worse than when he'd woken up, hung over and angry still looked better than his post death appearance.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@-GAZKUL-

Sora looks worridly at him but says "Ok, like I said I think they're heading for Nina's house, I'll go to them, but I'll come back to you if they've gone somewhere else."

At that she vanishes again.

Alone, Glaudio registers the sounds of the city. The place is fairly quite, aside from the sounds of lightning. But here are there Glaudio can pick out the sounds of banging on wood. Perhaps the occasional distant gunshot.

---------------------------------------

@Esiphas

The old lady calms down once it seems that the house is safe.

She looks even happeir once Sora suddenly appears in the attic.

She says/thinks <Ah! Good to see you dearie! We were about to have a problem with not having a lookout, I want to try some with this young lad, and so he's not going to be able to be looking outside.>

She walks over by the rapier. <I'm afraid I can't even pick that up, so I'm not going to do anything with it on my own. But I think I might be able to channel your mana into it. I'll need you to pick it up any humor me for a while.>

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee could feel the dead gaining on her, but she kept pushing. She knew if she didn't make if before they pushed the rocks, she would get crushed too. She pushed harder, almost there but getting closer to blacking out. Just as she felt like her legs were going to stop working, she heard a noise behind her. She was about to turn and see what it was when two rough arms wrapped gracelessly around her upper torso. She felt her feet leave the ground as she was chucked into the backseat of the speeding jeep. She landed hard on her hip and tailbone, feet still hanging over the side of the vehicle as they bumped along over the terrain. She gasped in hulking breaths, her sides aching as she feebly curled herself up in the backseat, trying to regain her composure.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Esiphas grinned. "Im no youngster Madame. I may be young, but its been a tough life for me. i feel old." He picked up the Rapier. "so if mmy Mana is going into tgis... will that leave me manaless? If so, theres something id like to try, rather than enchant my weapons. If it doesent... ewell, ill just stick with my original plan.Or rather, you plan." He nodded to Sora. "Hows the big guy??" he aasked, concern tinting his voice.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Red&Stiletto

As the dust starts to settle Fee does spot some movement. For a moment she worried it didn't work somehow, but it turns out to just be a pair of dead gimping along on broken ankles. So maybe they were just too slow to make it to where the rocks fell. They're making their way towards the jeep.

In the distance, it looks like there are maybe four dead still going after the church with hammers and a pry bar. But that's it, so nearly two dozen dead must be under those rocks.

OOC: Workout out something for you after this. I'm thinking of moving together Suzumi's characters as she'd desired, but then maybe Fee could mentally connect with LB, who is interested in posting more if it's with you, in order to figure out where he is and try to get Michael to the airport, where Suzumi's chars would be going.

------------------------

@Esiphas

Sora puts a hand behind her neck "Glaudio is...at least talking. I think he's safe to be around. He's being kind of scary though. "

The old lady stands next to Esiphas and puts a hand on the sword and a hand on him.

<Don't worry. The legends say that that the Kahunas were able to just keep charging stick after stick. Hopefully wood isn't required. I don't know exactly how it'll go. If your mana goes into the object and then returns to you, or if your mana just does something to it. I don't know if I'd even be able to tell the difference actually. But supposedly a bunch of people made this work, back in the old times, so I hope I remember things right.>

Esiphas isn't sure exactly what's going on. The lady isn't saying anything, but she looks to be concentrating. Esiphas does feel a little tingly...maybe.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas feels the tingling sensation shoot up his arm. Supressing an urge to laugh, He gripped the rapier tighter. The blade edge- thin and keen- cut his fingers. Though the weapon was designed to be a thrusting weapon, the cuts styill made Esiphasdraw his hand back in surprise. At that moment, a surge of energy backlashed into esiphas's arm. He screamed, staggering bacwards, the tingling- now more a burning, spread over him. it reached his eyes and he screamed again, falling to the floor and thrashing wikldly. "What the hell! Oh God what is this!" He shouted in agony, fingers hooked into Claws and body thrashing wildly, then he spasmed once more, flipped iver and lay still, letting out a shuddering breath. He didnt breath for a moment. Then he gasped in again, his breathing ragged.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Royo was relieved that everyone made it to the boat unharmed. Finally things were starting to look up for once. However, in the distance, the sound of fighting was taking place. 'Was it close or far away?' Royo couldn't tell. She hastily move towards the boat. As she got closer to Daniel, "See anything you like?" saying a alluring tone while trying to hide her embarrassment. Quickly moving onwards to the boat, still trying to hide her embarrassment. "Is everyone okay?"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas

The old lady screams and stumbles backwards from Esiphas towards Sora.

<Oh no oh no oh no! I I didn't mean for that! It should never have done something like that! I'm sorry, please be OK!>

OOC: Esiphas wanted some kind of twisted backfire to happen here, since he's passing up on a combat ability for something that should be interesting I didn't see a reason to make it difficult.
    -------------------------------

@Ensifer and @Kylesico912

Daniel sort of looks away and seems emberassed, but occasionally can't help but glance.

"Hurry up and get on before something shows up! I think I can hear something in the woods. There are occaisonal gaps in the wall of wind, I'm sure I saw the other islands for a second there. I think we might be able to get through."

OOC: If you do get them through I'd give you that option to come back for Kyle.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas stands up, slowly and awkwardly. " Oh my... oh that hurts... i feel... Oh gods this hurts..." He took his hands off his face, his eyes clenched shut. His skin was odd- tribal symbols had appeared, made from what looked like his scorched skin, and which felt strange, twisted somehow. He looks at you, with his eyes shut " Are you there?" he says. "My eyes feel burned... I dont want to open them..." he reached out with a shaking hand. It passed through the ladys form, and caked it in frost. "There you are. I dont blame for whatever... this... is. It hurts so much, but i dont blame you... " He smiled. the look was wrong. slowly he opened his eyes. Then the horror of the situation was revealed. Through eyes that leaked impossibility, Esiphas stated at the ghosts, able too see despite the laws of reality screaming in protest.

His eyes were blank.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas

The ghosts seem horrified by Esiphas, actually it looks like they might have become ill if they actually ate food. Sora simply vanishes after a couple seconds.

The ghost lady is repeating. <I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry> as she backs into a corner. Actually she backs about halfway through the corner causing the wall to start frosting up.

----------------------

@-GAZKUL-

Sora suddenly appears next to Glaudio and she looks horrified.

"Glaudio! Something's gone wrong with Esiphas! I'm not sure if he's dead or not... we'll I don't think he's dead but somethings gone really wrong. The old lady was trying to do something with him, I think she meant to make him stronger or something. He fell on the ground and started yelling, and now he's really strange!"

she pauses for a second to get her wits about her.

"He's in the house. I don't know if you can help, but please hurry!"

Member Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 01:02 PM
    Threads

" hey you over there. Want to fight with fists ir what." neji asked over his shoulder.
    Last edited by Neji-Hyuuga5; 10-17-2011 at 01:16 PM.
    "Never give up belive it"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas stumbles forward, apparently unaware of his new look. "Whats wrong? i dont blame you for the pain. You know that... " He realises she is staring at his eyes, and he pulls a small mirror from a box- one hed been using to tidy up before he met Glaudio and Sora, and the ghost lady. Ir occured to him he never asked the ladys name. "Sorry.. I never asked. Whats your name?" He waited for an answer, then once he got it, he looked into the mirror.

He yelled in surprise and flung the mirror across the room with surprising strength. "What the hell... My eyes are blank!" he laughed in a nervous sort of way. It was an incredibly disturbing sound, for all its normality. "Ok... Im still alive. I can see... My weapons..." he checked his arsenal. The gun was ok. Everything else, aside from a Dagger andthe Gun were toasted, melted strangely into thier sheathes. He pulled everything off and picked up the working ones. "Great." He said. Then he stood and walked downstairs, looking for a hammer and some nails, aswell as a broom.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Fee panted as she surveyed the scene behind her. She couldn't make out much through the heavy dust, but it did look like there were some moving forms. She wanted to care, but she was exhausted. She turned to her companions in the front seat as she tried to catch her breath. "What should... we... do about those... left over... undead?" she asked, unhurried. They didn't look like there were going anywhere in a hurry. Her immediate thought was that they needed to be killed but the thought made her stomach churn. Despite the fact that they were dead, she still felt like it would be murder.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Neji-Hyuuga5

Click image for larger version

Name:	shark tooth swords.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	164.2 KB
ID:	51735Click image for larger version

Name:	Koa-Warriors.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	51737Click image for larger version

Name:	pahoa i a me lei-o-mano.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	51736

The natives looking individuals are distracted by Neji's comment and two closest to Neji turn towards him. Though the panicked lady had continued squeezing the trigger and shot another one of them.

The ones she hadn't noticed rush in and the one in front strikes a nasty blow to the back of her head. Though while that knocks her down and cuts ragged gash, it doesn't break her skull the way a steel blade would.

The native closing in on Neji with his spear doesn't seem interested in putting it down, but seems very interested in skewering Neji.

Two more of the natives rush toward Neji while the last stops, seeming to be moving his spear around to finish off the lady.

OOC: You have some options here, you could just describe him as attacking, or running or what have you, and dice and I determine the outcome, or you can describe it yourself. It just might cost a little karma if he does feats beyond what he usually could. Up to you.

----------------------------------------------

@Esiphas

The lady stuters a little, but manages to speak/think <My. My name is Okalani, I'm sorry I hadn't introduced myself earlier. Things have been going so fast. And this is all so improper, but I don't know what is proper or forbidden these days.

Is there anything I could do to help? Oh...I suppose you don't want my help...the men would have gotten it right. I, I could watch for things coming, I think I could do that.>

------------------------

@Red&Stiletto , @suzumi and @noelynn1995900

OOC: IN case you're confused red, Suzumi wanted to use her player points to be able to bring her characters together, but wasn't sure about how to go about it. I'd hoped Noelynn would do it, but she's inactive, so I'm doing it so that if their come back they'll be in a good position to play.

Also interesting thought with the murder. The peoples minds/souls are still in there and they can potentially regain control. So I suppose it's a bit like killing a murderously violent drunk.

IC:

Their clothes full off twigs and leave and their nice shoes covered in dirt and mud, Jessica and Shizuka had been trudging away from the dead for some time now. Following the contours of the Island towards the airport, where Jessica hoped to find mana.

When a huge cloud of dust appeared in the road ahead they had proceeded quickly but cautiously to find out what was going on. Peaking around, Jessica spots Mana in the jeep and can't help but yell. "Mannnaaaaa!" After being seperated for so long.

Back down at the bottom of the ridge. Fee hears the should and Mana looks up. Kapella having thought for a moment says.

"I think they're going slowish. Maybe we can ignore them if we hurry to the church. We still don't know how many are inside and whether there are more of those things hurrying over to investigate all this *&$& ruckus! Drive!"

Mana seems dazed and waves at Jessica but floors it and heads toward the church.

Kapella leans over and gives a smile at Fee and does something somewhere between a freindly pat on the head and a caress and says "Great job back there, that was some incredible footwork!"

Looking over, the other jeep seems to be heading down toward the church as well.

-----------------

OOC: I'm not sure why this extra picture of natives is showing up as an attachment. And I can't seem to get rid of it. Ah well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	council-of-chiefs-no-2.jpg‎
Views:	9
Size:	110.5 KB
ID:	51734  
    Last edited by sunnyside; 10-18-2011 at 02:05 AM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphascame back upstairs with Nails, a hammer and his dagger. "Okalani. Thats a nice name." He didn't smile, because he saw Her cringe every tiime he did. "Keeping watch would be handy yes. But im not asking you to do it because your no good. Its because i trust you Okalani." he nodded and went back down, into the kitchen. He swung open the broom cupboard and sighed. "No brooms. Damn..." His eyes fell on a lengthy pice of solid wood. "A cupboard.... oh hods, whatever. need to hyrrry...." he pulled the pole from the cupboard and ran upstairs again, carefully putting it through the attic hole.

He pulled himself up and nodded go Okalani. then he took the dagger and the hammer, unwravelled the leather grip, then broke ioff the handle, flattening it out. He th carefully alligned the dagger and the pole, wrapped the leather around the crosspiece and the shaft to hold it in place then hammered the nails into the leather wraped area to make the weapon complete. he wieghed the polarm. "Wonderful." He grinned. The sight was almost traumatic. Esiphas's teeth were sharp, and so unnaturaly white it was almostt impossible.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas

OOC: Did I say cupboard? You'd find a dowl in a closet. And what I meant with the nails is that most daggers have holes in the metal part of the handle underneath the grip, either for attaching the grip as with those rivets/blots on the Bowie, or to reduce weight as with that other knife there. So you could put nails through those right into a thick dowl to make a heavy robust attachment.

Click image for larger version

Name:	corvidae.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	126.6 KB
ID:	51757Name:  bowie.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  1.5 KB

IC:

Okalani stutters <Thank you. I'll...I'll just go do that now>

And then she hustles up the stairs away from Esiphas.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(ah ok. And i'm English, A closet to me is a Cupboard. I don't see much of a difference. But ok. As for the weapon.... well Esiphas would know more what he's doing. Just assume he did that.)

Esiphas finsihes off the Polearm, admiring it. The conversion had worked quite well. His mind turned to Okalani and her Strange attitude towards him. He hopped dowstairs and coughed behind her. ''Is There something Wrong Okalani? You seem somewhat... Ill at ease. Its my eyes isnt it. Or something like that.'' He sighed and turned away. ''Prehaps I shoul Stake it out alone from here. Obviously somethings wrong with me. And its ffecting you. I don't want other people getting hurt- in any way- because of me.''

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Royo careful listened to what person said. She starred a the boat then looked out towards the woods. As the wind blew through the woods, it gave a ominous feel. Giving it a few seconds, staring into the dark abyss of the woods. Suddenly it hit Royo. Kimi wasn't with her. "Kimi!? Where is Kimi? Has anyone seen a little cat around?" she began to panic as another companion has left her side. Desperately, Royo search for Kimi.

OOC: Wasn't too sure if the person speaking was Daniel or some other npc and if Kimi was with me or not.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Esiphas View Post
    (ah ok. And i'm English, A closet to me is a Cupboard. I don't see much of a difference. But ok. As for the weapon.... well Esiphas would know more what he's doing. Just assume he did that.)
    OOC: Huh. I didn't know that. Here in America, a closet is where you put your clothes. Typically the shirts at least go on hangers, which themselves are hung on a long sort of thick rounded piece of wood that I find makes a handy though thick bo staff for martial arts classes, at least at my level.

IC:

She still does appear nervous.

<Yes. I suppose. Yes, somethings diffintly bothering me. But it's, I don't know, not that i have a problem with you, or how you look, it's hard to describe. Maybe it's just an affect you have on ghosts.

But I'm scary to people too right? Maybe you can still do some good.>

Then she seems to frighten herself.

<Oh no! I didn't kill you did I? Are you a type of dead person now? Is your heart still going? Maybe we should have you look at somebody alive at a distance.>

---------------

@Ensifer and @Kylesico912

OOC: Hmmmm it's probably best if you had Kimi around so Kyle can jump back in if he returns. She might be useful plot wise anyway. So maybe in your next post you could find her. Every other time Kyle has used her she's been friendly and has come up to Royo, so I think it'd be fair to have her do that again.

IC:

Back on the boat Daniel yells out (though not too loudly)

"What's going on over there? Come on, I don't know how long we have! Please hurry! "

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas shakes his hands."Nononononono! Im alive, i can feel my heart hammering. I think something happened in the ritual. Its ok. If it affects you, ot mayy work on other ghosts, prehaps some of the dead too! Its possibly a good thing. Dont get worked up or anything." He nodded, afraid to smile, then walked into the kitchen. "Im starved... Wheres all those damn bean cans?" He muttered.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas

OOC: You know Gaz right? Is anything up with him lately?

IC:

Checking the fridge Esiphas finds it full of fruit, milk, lots of single serving yogurts, some eggs, salad bags, dressings, and some wine coolers in the back.

(OOC: Oh, I thought you said beer not beans. Ok, you're lookingfor beans. )

The cupboard is full of cereals, dried fruits, cereal bars, and canned soups. No beans at all actually. Though peering closely Esiphas notes that tucked into the back behind the boxes are some chocolate bars.

After checking the windows Okalani wanders back by Esiphas. <Do you think. Do you think you could maybe still save that girl... I was... I was hoping it would help somebody do stuff like that. >

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc-Gaz... I havent heard from him, but i think hes been at a few open days and such. so hes probably just to busy.

ic- Esiphas grabbed some youghurt, a couple of choclate bars and a tin of Ministroni soup. Heating the soup up in a bowkl, he quickly wolfs it down, followed by the Yogurht and the choclate. Wipinfg his mouth, he let out a sigh of relief."Thats so mmuch better...". He looked at Okalani. "Save her... The ghost girl? I dont think so it might keep her at bay. Ill find a way to save them. Or ill die trying."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas

OOC: No electricity. Bot room temp soup isn't so bad, and the stuff in teh fridge was still plenty cold.

IC:

<I think the girl we we're supposed to be saving was the ghost girls friend. I...I hope she comes back. I'm a little confused.>

<I am glad you're still really alive though. Maybe whatever I did wears off? That could happen right?> She says, possibly trying to cheer esiphas up, or just to reasure herself a little.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Fee barely had time to locate the shouting people on the horizon before the Jeep turned around and started heading back toward the church. Spots were crowding her vision after all the sudden change in air intake but she didn't need to see to feel the hand on her head or hear the compliment. She was sure she flushed a bit. The only one who had ever really complimented her on her running was her aunt. "Thanks," she mumbled as she averted her eyes. It had been like a shot of energy to hear those kind words and she held onto it as she refocused her attention to the problem at hand. She had to concentrate.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Red&Stiletto

Kapella gives Fee a long smile, but then turns his attention forward as Mana slams on the breaks which cause him to lurch into the front console.

"*&#$ woman! Wait...I mean good driving. Sorry". He hopes out of the jeep and gets ready to fight one of the few dead that had stayed with the church. In the first few moments the guys have gone through the few bullets they had and are fighting with the dead in close. Kapella is yelling, somewhat incoherantly, at the people in the church to help or escape.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information