AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 197 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 144 184 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Glaudio saw red, the blood, the scent of death, the dead standing confused before him and the though running through his mind "I am one of them". Eyes wild he roared "Fight me!" at them, he hacked blindly at them, blade rising and falling "I'm not one of you. I'm not one of you.I'm not one of you......" he muttered as he fought.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Light Buster

OOC: Just to clarify, only one of the spirits is chanting, and he's singing a song featuring all the ancestors in his line, which eventually connects to Michael, who is from the Phillipines.

Mahoe is sort of chanting, but I'm mostly curse words about having killed his family and everyone in the villiage.

The other spirits, the ones who look like the ones that slaughtered all the people in the hotel at the start of all this and who were about to kill Michael before the one claimed him, are standing around looking like they're starting to contemplate attacking Mahoe.

If you want to have Andrew just stand and take it all in that's OK to, I just wanted to clarify.

------------------------------

@-GAZKUL-

The two dead in front of him make an effort but don't manage to match up to Glaudio. One getting chpped in half, and the other losing and arm before getting body checked hard onto the pavement.

A glance behind shows the dead behind Glaudio are very confused and are backing up slightly. The female managing a "Whhhhat?"

Otherwise it's fairly quite here, though there are noises here and there in the city.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Esiphas strokes his chin in thought. he groans loudly. "I need a shave...". Then he remembers the task at hand. "Find the others. on it." He goes over to the debree pile, searching for actually full shotgun shells, like the ones he has in his derringer pistol. He grinned. "Shotgun shells that fit a pistol. whatever next" He finished rooting around, then walked over to the rubber shells. (not sure what these are- are they actual shotgun rounds, or something else?). Once he had finished examiningthem (ill pocket them if they arre usuable, if not ill discatd.) He walks to the beginning of the footprint trail. "I guess hthey went this way. lets go." he began to walk forward.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Esiphas View Post
    searching for actually full shotgun shells
    The shells on the groun are all empty, and there are only three of them. They are also notably wider than the ones used in the pistol.

(not sure what these are- are they actual shotgun rounds, or something else?).
    They're soft rubber and are sort of rocket shaped with a blunt nose. They just fit inside the shotgun shells, and they smell of gunpowder. Presumably they're fired like a shotgun shell, but being rubber they likely wouldn't kill anybody. Esiphas guesses that getting hit by one of those would be more like being punched really hard.

He walks to the beginning of the footprint trail. "I guess hthey went this way. lets go." he began to walk forward.
    The group follows the bloody footprints, which are quite easy to follow. Once again Sora roams ahead to scout. As she goes over a little hill she suddenly gasps and puts her hands over her face. She seems to be shaking a little and rushes back to Esiphas.

"Don't... don't go over the hill. I saw... I saw Glass, that was the guy that was with you, Glaudio, and Naomi. He...he looks to be alone and...he's. He's full of bullet holes. It's all my fault...but. But maybe that just makes him a hero? He was trying to save people, right? Maybe he'd be OK with it.

Anyway, I think, I think mabye it would be better if he didn't see you or know you were here, when he looked at me he didn't say anything or act like he knew me. And he's still got that knife thing attached to his hand... I think the trail of blood is just him, the others must have gone a different way."

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"So glass is one of them now?" He muttered sadly. his vision flashed as he remembered the ghost woman from the town, a victim of sensless need. He thought of the fencing instructor, dead but still fighting, silent as the grave. The words of the ghost girl flooded back. dont you feel it? we have no choice!... He actually felt a tear of pity roll down his cheek. "lets find old-one hand. Be prepared, hes not the man he used to be, and he doesent need to worry about cleanliness anymore." He said smiling, trying to improve the mood, moving bacwards heading to the town. he examined the rubber shells he picked up. "basicly blanks" he muttered, then put them away again.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas

Sora nods her head.

"Ok. Ok I can do that I think. It's. We might need help. Just get away from here before Glass notices you, maybe head back to where...where things happened. Or something. I...I don't know, but I'm really worried. "

At that she vanishes

That leaves Esiphas with the old lady ghost, who has been standing back a ways, being mostly a silent obvserver for the recent events. Looking on with sad eyes.

--------------

@-GAZKUL-

As he stands there in town Sora suddenly appears on the street, facing Glaudio.

Her eyes get wide as she sees him and the pair of dead currently still following him.

If she wasn't a ghost, she'd have probably fallen over as she stumbles back away form him.

"Oh no. Oh no no no no. "

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

All Glaudio could see was red, the hunger combining with his desire for blood, killing the two dead has eased it but it still burned him inside, without hesitating he turned on the other two, eyes ablaze with the primeval need to kill, swinging his heavy blade into them with all his might, he didn't see Sora or hear her voice, all that mattered was killing, muscles flexed as he brought the blade down hard into the dead.

OOC- sorry for lack of activity, been busy

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas smiles. ''Come on, we better get moving.'' He starts moving towards the city, trying to keep out of the way of Glass. He wstops at the treeline. ''Unless... theres something you want to say. At that point, i'm all ears.'' He smiled and ducked vbehind a tree, just in case Glass came over the ridge and saw him.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@-GAZKUL-

These dead were more ready, but Glaudio still dominates them with a vicious headblow to the first, and than knocking the second to the ground before chopping into them.

Sora continues backing away.

"Oh Glaudio. Glaudio... Oh please be in there somewhere. Esiphas seems brave but I'm really worried about him on his own! Oh please Glaudio!"

------------------------

@Esiphas

As Esiphas speaks to her he realizes she'd been tensing up her face, and maybe had been a bit scowly. But the old lady brightens up a bit after he asks her to speak.

"Ah yes! I'd mentioned it when I first met you, or rather that other fellow. But I'd been meaning to help someone out. I was comfortably on the other side, but there was this dead fellow that had come back as an owl...well, maybe I'll tell that story later. Anyway I was quite impressed and ended up over here, and I was hoping to aid someone. I don't know that I can do much myself physically, but it looks like some of the old ways are working again.

Honestly my father tought me a bunch of stuff, but I don't think even he thought any of it worked...I suppose if he really did he might not have even taught it to a girl.

Anyway I think the old songs and tattoos and things might work now! I can see mana burning inside you...actually it's quite."

She shakes her head vigorusly

"Anyway I think I might be able to tie some of your mana to one of your weapons. Aside from curses and healings, that was one of the more regular things they did, and I think I might be able to do it."

She pauses.

"Or not. But I don't think it would especially hurt to try... maybe we should find a safer place though."

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

The harder she ran, the more her head cleared. She focused on the oxygen pumping through her veins, into her lungs, filling her up as she pranced over the landscape light as a feather. She could see her destination and feel herself approaching at the wrong angle. She needed to change course and soon. Fee chanced a glance behind her, seeing what all she could manage. She thought, calculated, unsure of what to do. Finally it hit her. She was going to have to run back through the dead. She looked at the ground, finding a safe foothold with her eyes. The moment her feet hit it, she dug her heels in and slide, rotating enough to snake back a bit and forge the right path to lead the dead to the landslide. Once she knew she was running in the right direction, she let her instincts take over. They pounded the ground furiously as the oxygen flowed through her, bringing her closer to the slide. She got as far ahead as possible, never loosing ground over the terrain. It was like she was flying. As she passed the ready group of men, she shouted "They're coming!" before keeping moving, drawing the dead closer and closer to their demise.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The blood of the dead splattered onto Glaudio's face, his blade rising and falling as he hacked at their bodies, when at last the blood soaked bodies stopped moving he sat down heavily. Wiping the splatters of blood off his face he noticed Sora for the first time and with his hunger temporarily satisfied he smiled at her and rasped "You know being dead isn't as bad as you'd think, i don't see why you're always so stressed out about it."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Red&Stiletto

OOC: Just a tish of Karma and you're through. Good post. How long would you want to wait for Suzumi before I NPC her for a bit and have her try and drive the jeep according to the origional plan?

----------------------

@-GAZKUL-

Sora seems relived "Glaudio you're still you! You were being so violent and...well I guess that's just you. "

She pauses to think.

"Um. Is it OK to have you near living people? Have you been near any since...you know."

And I don't want my friend getting killed! Maybe being dead doesn't bother you. But she wanted to get married and have a family. And being dead isn't always like this! After they killed me I was just...there, but nobody could see me or talk to me! I'm sure I'd have gone made if I didn't like my friends TV shows! Maybe it won't be like this forever. Or maybe in time you'll become controlled or something! C'mon we have to save them...Esiphas needs your help. "

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas nodded. "Safer place. Right,follow me." He began a steady run to the house he had met Sora, Glaudio and Naiomi, knowing that the attict was a safe place- the dead couldnt get in there without breaking the hatch, or through the window. He didnt stop once untill he found the hill behind the house, where he stood, looking for any sign of the dead overrunning the house.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

(OOC: Sorry about the lack of posting i was ultra busy)
    Nathan began speaking as he searched. "So I suppose if you are going to come with us i should start off by telling you that i'm a surgeon. Though in this area i guess it would be better to call me a field medic. So with that being said I'd like to know if you are okay or have any injuries anywhere." Nathan payed attention to the girl's response as he tried to think of the best course of action to take after gaining this new addition to the group of survivors.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Esiphas View Post
    Esiphas nodded. "Safer place. Right,follow me." He began a steady run to the house he had met Sora, Glaudio and Naiomi, knowing that the attict was a safe place- the dead couldnt get in there without breaking the hatch, or through the window. He didnt stop once untill he found the hill behind the house, where he stood, looking for any sign of the dead overrunning the house.
    OOC: That's quite a hike if you don't take the jeep. I guess there isn't any reason why you couldn't just go on foot. But I'm worried you'd forgotten about that when your character wouldn't have, so I'm brining it up. Just indicate which option you'd like to go with.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 10-05-2011 at 10:40 AM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- (Jeep. I'll delete this post when you reply)

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas

The old lady does seem a bit more relieved as you get further from Glass and the pool of blood where he died.

Though once you're bouncing around in the jeep again she resumes looking uncertain and uneasy, at least until it stops.

Once again she speaks (OOC: As I think I'd mentioned before, she speaks in her own language, but Esiphas still understands it for some reason.)

<We're here again? Did you just have to fight a bunch of things the last time we were here?>

However, looking out at the house, it looks like maybe this corner of the city is still clear.

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio let out one of his bark like laughs, devoid of humor and joy but full of savagery, as he listened to Sora talk.

"It looks like i can walk with the living as long as i can kill the dead regularly, they feed the hunger but not nearly as well as the blood of the living. If your friend is one of the dead then she may have retained a degree of her former self by the looks of some of the ones I've seen but unless she had a particularly strong reason to live, a driving force to keep her sane then it is likely that she won't recognize you. As for the ghosts, from what I've seen of them they seem to be more in control of themselves than the dead." looking at his still cold limbs as an after thought he added "Most of them anyway."

Climbing upright, stiff limbs planting themselves into the ground he checked that his wrist blade was still attached and that his neck wound hadn't got worse, the cuts covering his body had turned a dull purple colour as the effects of death set in properly. He had a duty to perform while he still lived, maybe those like Sora could be saved but for him at least there would be no turning back, no remorse or rest in life because he didn't ask for it just as in death he had chosen to come back and fight and die once more. Not for ideals, not to protect others, not for money or power, he fought because he loved it with all his heart, the smell of blood, the screams of the dying, the rush of purest adrenaline as he charged towards the foe, living or dead it made no difference anymore.

Turning to Sora he flexed his arms and smiled, a smile of a corpse born to fight for an eternity and more. "Let's find the fresh ones before they get killed, they might not enjoy dying as much as i did."

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

OOC: I guess we can wait a couple of more days. If she doesn't respond, then you can just go ahead and post and I'll respond to it.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@-GAZKUL-

Glaudio gets the feeling from Sora's expressions that he isn't exactly calming her down overmuch.

But she nods when he says to find the others.

In a blink Sora isn't there, but she reapears after a matter of seconds.

"They're in the jeep driving this way. I guess if somebodies driving I have a hard time catching them. They might be going back towards Nina's house for some reason."

After a pause she sort of bluts out.

"Nina has to be OK!!!"

But then looks a little embarrassed about it.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Neji-Hyuuga5

OOC: Alright, I'll try and get this rolling, lemmi know if anything doesn't agree with how you understood the character. Note that for now you're "earlier" timewise than the other posters, so you're just with me for the moment.

IC:

Neji Hero had been bouncing around the world for some time. He had been obsessed with ninjitsu from a young age and had sought out on of the schools that had popped up.

While well trained, ninjitsu isn't always in such high demand, and so Neji had become a wanderer, seeking to prove his strength and skill.

This essentially meant picking fights with those who considered themselves "strong", usually gangsters, bikers, and the like. Individuals could be defeated hand to hand, large groups could be decieved and shamed through robbery.

It had been a living, in a way. Sometimes there might be a greateful individual involved, and sometimes they'd offer something.

However Neji seems to live on the street as often as not, and all of those things tend to attract law enforcements attention.

He'd come to the beauty of Lanai more to get away from some attention on the big Island. But it was nice here.

Having recently turned 21 and having a few dollars still on hand he'd been hanging out at the bar. Perhpase a bit dull for being full of tourists looking for a good time instead of trouble, even now that it was getting later in the evening.

However without anything leading up to it there was a scream and a gunshot in the nearby ally, Neji couldn't help himself from investigating, his legs propelling him out the door before he'd even thought about it. Turning the corner he expects to see a mugger or gangster or something. But instead sees a terrified lady with a small snub nosed revolver firing at a group of individuals in ancient hawaiian clothing, rushing her with shark tooth swords and marlin bill spears.

There were six of them, but one seems to be down now. Leaving two nearer to Neji's side of the maybe ten foot wide ally. The woman is pointing her gun at them (and thus in Neji's general direction.) There are three others on the other side of the woman, it isn't clear if she's seen them at all, and they are only a few steps away.

None of the "natives" have spotted Neji yet, but the three on the opposite side of the ally are facing in his general direction, they're just focusing on the woman right now.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 10-07-2011 at 11:43 PM.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Royo took a deep breath in, while holding the air in she looked up to the ceiling of twisted branches and vines. As she let out the stored up air, her head slow fell back down. Royo placed her shaking arms around her cold body, trying to keep as much warmth inside of her. "Come on Kimi. We don't want to keep the others waiting" she said with a smile while looking down at Kimi. Royo begun to slowly stumble back to the boat. Each step she took; took into a deep ponder. 'Are the ghost planning an ambush?', 'Are the others okay?' 'Will we be okay?', her mind swarmed with thoughts.

OOC: Sorry for the delay, been busy with college.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ensifer and @Kylesico912

After stumbling along for a bit away from the sounds of fighting (OOC: Hanta and the nightmarchers having at it) Royo spots the boat. It's been pulled up near the shore and everyone is trying to get loaded up into the thing. The boat wasn't made for so many, but at least the kids are small, and while short on seating the boat was made to ride high on the water and plane, so it isn't at risk of getting swamped.

At the moments no threats are present. Daniel has a rifle and is looking around for threats, he spots Royo and initially seems gobsmacked.

It occurs to Royo this probably has something to do with having used her dress that distraction.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Red&Stiletto View Post
    OOC: I guess we can wait a couple of more days. If she doesn't respond, then you can just go ahead and post and I'll respond to it.
    OOC: Phooey, she hasn't even logged into AF since talking about her computer trouble. Well, maybe after this bit we can shunt you to LB again. A partner might get him more active.

IC:

As Fee gets into the drop zone the dead are finally starting to gain a bit on her as her legs start burning up almost every single one of them is after her though, eager for her to run out of wind.

However without many dead bothering them Capella and Mana have managed to get lose with the jeep. Mana swerves by Fee and Capella manages ot grab ahold of her as the Jeep zips past, not the most graceful of things and she kinda gets swung roughly into the back seat, but that's good enough for Mana who floors it, traveling parrallel to the mountain ridge to try and get out of the drop zone before the dead get moved around.

Looking behind the Jeep Fee sees rocks and dirt come pouring down. Mana eventually ahs to slow down because of the approaching treeline, and a wall of dust pours over the group, blocking out everything for a while. It lingers in the relatively still air in the eye of the storm, but as Fee gasps for breath she doesn't see any sign of movement from the direction where there once were a lot of dead.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas nods. ''Yea, this is the place. I figured it would most likely still be abandoned, seeing as whoever lived here is gone. I think i'm right.'' He heads upstairs, and climbs the ladder into the roof where he had hid for the first few hours. Waiting untill the Lady entered to shut the hatch, Esiphas took out his longer rapier and plaid it down. ''If you wnat to try something, do it to this one. i dont know what you want to do, but i'll keep a lok out as you try.''

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information