AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 197 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Honey, why'd you throw the spear? That could have been added to our line of close-quarters weaponry. In the meantime, take my knife and hold on to it. Do not lose that, alright? If we can manage to grab another spear, that would be great but for now, rely on that knife. Remember, spears are meant for piercing, not slashing. To add to that, spears have to be held with two hands to be used efficiently unless they are shortened enough to be thrown far with one hand. If the enemy comes in close, he will most likely try to jab at you. Dodge, grab the pole and either disembowel with the knife, go for the heart or slash the throat. Now for unarmed takedowns..."

Lucius took Agatha's hand and put it around his own throat.

"Do you feel that tube? That's the trachea. Think of that as a handle. The thumb is on the carotid artery. That will be the button. To choke efficiently, remember this rule: Grab the handle, push the button. When weakened enough from it, to get them to go unconscious, punch them in the temple. After that, if you twist their head quickly and you feel a snap, you will have killed the enemy because they will go rag doll on you. There's your lesson. Lastly, firearms combat."

Lucius held up his gun and said,

"Obviously, you know the trigger is here, at the bottom is the clip. When the gun is dry, take out the clip and put a fresh one in. After the fresh one is in, pull back the latch on the left side of the rifle, take proper aim with the butt of the rifle against your right shoulder and look for your enemy. When you have found one, look through the scope and use the crosshair to lock onto either the heart or the head. If you wish to hinder the enemy, go for the leg to slow them or the arm to hinder their skill with weapons."

Lucius looked at Andrew and said,

"Ah, good, Andrew, can you please tend to her wounds while I provide cover? It would really help."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 01-27-2010 at 06:52 PM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Andrew heard knocks on the door. He was sure that it was his friends.

"Sure. Hold on, let me check whose at the door..."

Andrew quickly made his way to the door and peeked through the small viewing hole. His friends were waiting for him.

(Friend 1) "Hey man. Open up, it's us!"
    (Andrew) "Okay, hold on. Lucius, I have friends coming in the room right now. They'll provide all the help they can get. Watch your fire."

Andrew opened the door and all of his friends casually went inside. He then closed the door so if anyone attacked, they had to go through the door first.

(Friend 3) "What up, man? Is she alright?"
    (Andrew) "She's going to be all right. I need you guys to make sure that nobody attacks from anywhere okay?"
    (Friend 4) "You got it."
    (Friend 2) "I got a first aid kit. We can use it to stop the bleeding."
    (Andrew) "Nice, that helps."

His friend gave him the first aid kit and Andrew opened it up. It contained the necessary items he needed to fix Aganta up. He noted the wounds that hit Agatha. They were all over her body. This was not going to be easy.

"All right, Aganta, I'm going to cover up the wounds. So please hold still."

He grabbed the medical tape and began to unroll some parts to cover up Aganta's leg and shoulder. He then also took out bandages large enough to cover up the stab areas.

"That's should hold for now. If you need any more help, let me know."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Weapons...we need weapons. I gave Agatha my knife and taught her about killing and taking down the enemy. If we can manage to grab more weapons, good but remember, the enemy has spears, a weapon meant for piercing. They weren't meant for slashing so they will probably be traveling in groups of at least three to surround and overrun their targets. Stay sharp and try to get a weapon from them when you have the chance. Do NOT be afraid to kill the enemy. It will help you to keep your chances of survival high. I will stay at the window, looking through my scope for any hostiles."

Lucius took some diazepam to relax him so that aiming would be easier.

"Men, if you like, you can use some of the camo war paint in my rifle case but do not touch my pills. I need those."

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

With amazing skill Azrael disarmed one of the freaks, and stabbed him with his own spear. Retreating into the room. Once inside Azrael wasted no time to provide cover for them. Blocking the door with the bed, dressers, and chairs. making it well braced. then almost like instinct he began searching the room. To those inside with him, which the crowd grew surprisingly large within the pass few second, would notice him moving throughout the room like a twister. Tho less loud. Not really making a sound at all. The spear still in his right hand.

"Find an air vent. We can use them for escape. I'm going upstairs. I've got to find Chloe. Then I'll head to my own room. I have a pistol down there."

Azrael stopped for a minute to take a look at the group. Counting heads. The boys from earlier. The Girl, and both guys. With him it would be around seven to eight people.

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

He looked over a michael."Do you think this is a game! More people can die here! i'm not saying we fight them, I'm saying the more people the better the chance!" Derek was mad he didn't want more people to die he knew this was no movie, or a game to where you can restart. but he needed to do something.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

As Nathan began to come to he realized that the two men he was with had began arguing. He approached Michael and tapped him on the shoulder with a tired look on his face. "look I understand that you are figuring out what to do next but as I'm a surgeon I agree with Derek over there that we can't just hide while people are dying out there. We should find more people to group with and make a plan from there. Safety in numbers and all that you know." As he finished saying this Nathan looked at the others and waited for a response from the others.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Every thing was so nice. Guys were paying attention to her, the party was amazing, better than she could have imagined. Then the next moment, her head was flooded with screams and the smell of blood. They were both so thick in the air. Before she could comprehend the ghostly warriors who were marching around, she was being dragged.

Fee stumbled along, till she was pulled to a stop. She heard them arguing but her head was buzzing with confusion and her legs were itching to take flight. She was being pulled along again but she dug her heels into the ground and turned her companions around to look at her.

"First, we need to agree on a plan. If we hide, we need to find some place to bunk down and hide, preferably some place where a fair amount of supplies is stored. And if we go into any buildings, I will go into the buildings first to scout them becuase, no offense or anything, but I promise I'm the fastest one here. So. What's it going to be?"

She felt bossy and unusually level headed. It felt like any moment she would wake up and be in bed after a ridiculously wild party. She felt light headed and if she were to stop suppressing it so much, her whole frame would be shaking top to bottom. Her insides were in knots and her stomach was in her throat.

Fee lost focus and did was she normally did when she felt like this. She dropped to her knees, folded her hands, closed her eyes, and began to pray. "Dear Lord," she muttered, "Please, please help. Protect us as only you can and keep us safe if you deem it fit. Help keep our hearts and minds clear in this the face of danger. In your name I pray, Amen." She didn't move for a minute, but she slowly opened her eyes and began standing up while dusting bits of dirt off her knees. Then she looked at her companions with the question in her eyes as if their conversation hadn't been broken at all.
    Last edited by Red&Stiletto; 01-27-2010 at 08:32 PM.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

MICHAEL

"Look I'm not saying we hide forever. But we can't go out just yet. Don't you hear the screaming? You might not smell it, but I smell blood, EVERYWHERE. And do you know what else I smell? I smell something not human. Something rusty, and papery, and DEAD, coming from those WARRIORS. We need to figure out what we ought to do first before rushing out like this! There's four of us, and running out without a plan? Not good!"

(OOC: Smell is Michael's enhanced ability, it's in the Sign-Up)

Michael was getting more and more scared, and therefore more and more talkative.

"This is not the time to be all heroic, Derek. This isn't the time to go out and save people, Nathan. We need to get our heads stuck on, and figure out WHAT WE'RE GOING TO DO, WHERE WE'RE GOING, and HOW WE'RE GOING TO SURVIVE!"

Michael knew that if they went out right now, in search of others, they're gonna get killed by those papery-smelling warriors. He knew it deep in his guts, and he knew they just couldn't risk going out just yet.

He looked at Fee, and he remembered the smile, the shy-sweetness that emanated from her, and he knew he couldn't go out of there, and risk exposing her to them.

And then she started talking,

"First, we need to agree on a plan. If we hide, we need to find some place to bunk down and hide, preferably some place where a fair amount of supplies is stored. And if we go into any buildings, I will go into the buildings first to scout them becuase, no offense or anything, but I promise I'm the fastest one here. So. What's it going to be?"

"I vote we hide first, and look for survivors later. We need to make sure we're alive first before we can save anyone else"

He just couldn't risk Fee's life.

Even now as she just prayed, he just couldn't
    Last edited by janajee; 01-27-2010 at 08:39 PM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

"No thanks, we'll pass on the war paint."

Andrew closed the medical kit and picked it up. He strapped it on his back and began to look around for a weapon. Or something to use as a weapon. He also took Lucius' advice on picking up a spear if there wasn't a weapon to use.

"Everyone grab a weapon. We'll be needing one."

His friends nodded as they began to search the room for something to use as a weapon. As everyone searched, Andrew searched the room for weapons as well, none. Great. Except for the flower vase that he managed to find. He picked it up for the use of attacking.

(Friend 1) "There isn't anything we can use as a weapon!"
    (Andrew) "Try to compesate. Anything can be used as a weapon regardless of its general use."
    (Friend 2) "I got a lamp."
    (Friend 1) "An digital clock should work."
    (Friend 3) "A chair I guess..."
    (Friend 4) "A towel. I'll use it to choke these guys."
    (Andrew) "Good. Down one, take them out, and grab their spheres."
    (Friend 1) "Got it."
    (Friend 3) "Let's do this!"
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

As Michael was going on his long talk about how dangerous it was to leave Nathan heaved a great big sigh and looked Michael in the eyes with a stern look. "look I know it may not seem like a good idea to you but you seem to be the only one who wants to stay put. As I see it stand less of a chance when your staying in one place than you do if you keep on the move. Now I can guarantee you that with your plan at least one of us is going to die and I don't plan on having that as part of my vacation memories. I say we head up to my room grab my best medical supplies and then see if we can't find some other people who are alive." Then Nathan turned to Fee and looked at her. "Same goes for your plan. You shouldn't go running off on your own. That will paint a giant target on the back of your head just asking for you to get picked off. I'm sorry to break down your plans but I'd rather have my good tools if people are going to be hunted." as he finished saying this Nathan began to laugh as he realized how he had been forced into taking this vacation and how fun it would be.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Going alone would be not only dangerous but foolish as well, son. Andrew, can you and one of your friends stay with me, Agatha and Zeus while your other three friends go with this guy to rescue that...devil?"

Lucius looked through his scope out the window and continued,

"You, the one with the spear...bring Chloe here and scrounge up more weapons. I will teach her proper military combat tactics to successfully take down the opponent. As long as everybody knows how to fight and kill without letting up or showing a scrap of mercy, we will survive now get going."

Lucius turned and saw Andrew and his friends equipped with random objects.

"Wait, think about what you're using. The lamp would be a one-shot deal. You can take the wire to the lamp and the wire to the clock and use those as makeshift choke wires. That chair is made of wood, right? Break off the legs and you've got four sturdy clubs designed for bone-breaking. Use other objects and the environment to your advantage as well. The wires can be used as stealth weapons since choking the enemy is their main purpose."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 01-27-2010 at 09:52 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

"All right, everyone who wants to do the rescuing raise your hand."

Most of Andrew's friends except for one of them raised their hand.

(Friend 2) "Guess that means I'm staying with you."
    (Andrew) "And you are."
    (Friend 2) "Yeah."
    (Andrew) "All right everyone, this isn't a game. Our lives are at stake here and if you make a mistake, it can cost you greatly. Don't do anything stupid and stay together, okay?"

Everyone nodded in response to his question. Good. They know what's up.

(Andrew) "All right guys, good luck."

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

OOC: Sorry!!! I've been doing alot of school work lately, but I'm surprised to see it started already in my absence.

Saizo couldn't believe that strange warriors appeared and started attacking people. He looked around the bar to see only him Daniel and Roger.
    " That's not good..." Saizo said revealing a small dagger from his sleeve, " If you or Roger can fight, now's a good time to do so."
    Saizo jumped as high as he could and came down on the warriors with a few kicks. He jumped back and kicked a chair at one of them using it as a diversion to attack and disarm him.
    " This will be alot tougher than I thought." Saizo said under his breath.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Outside the main building by the pool the phalanx continues forward. Once again passing through the walls without even acknowledging the doors.

From the outside the more widely spaced warriors closing off the sides come into view. Some of those at the party had dove into the water but a small number of warriors advance onto the water, walking slowly, but fast enough to catch up to the slower swimmers.

Warriors also step out the walls of the wings slowly completing a half circle leaving the party goers with their backs to the cliff with a step fall to the ocean below on the edge of the golf course.

There circle isn't quite complete , but if more warriors are about to step out of the walls of the wing buildings it will be.

-------------------------------------------

In the room, Azrael finds that the air vents are far too small to crawl into, however the ceiling is of the suspended type (OOC: I'll attach a picture of a suspended ceiling with the decorative panels removed so you know what I mean. It allows movement between rooms on a floor, but doesn't give a way to go from one floor to the next)

Banging can be heard on the door. Looking through the peephole shows a woman in an elegant but blood soaked black evening gown throwing herself at it.

A moment later four warriors step through a side wall.

One of them slashes open friend #4s throught.

Another swings a shark toothed club at Andrew who caught a flicker of the warrior as it leapt through the wall. The vase shatters as it blocks the attack, and Andrew slices the warriors arm with the jagged shard in his hand.

Lucious however was not so fortunate as a spear skewers his torso. Though it sticks allowing him to blow the warriors head off.
    (Bit of bad luck, if you expend five karma you can have it that Lucious actually twisted as the spear went in going between his arm and torso only giving him a small cut despite how it looked)

The fourth swings at friend #2 with a stone headed mace. Friend number two steps back quickly and falls, but Zeus comps into the warriors thigh before it can follow up.

(The remaining warriors are mostly wounded so you're free to describe the rest of the combat largely as you wish within reason. After a short time the warrior's bodies and equipment all turn into a mist that floats in the air and passes out the wall toward the beach)

---------------------------

In the woods a pair of warriors with spears come rushing out of the foliage. One coming at Tace and one at Kaname
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	suspendedceilingbedroom.JPG‎
Views:	22
Size:	185.3 KB
ID:	27570  
    Last edited by sunnyside; 01-27-2010 at 11:38 PM.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

At the bar Saizo quicly realizes he's about to get slaughtered (5 Karma to not be butchered, managing to deftly leap and flip backwards out of weapon range a moment before a half dozen spears land where you were.)

The distraction gives a number of people, including rodger and Saizo's new friends, a moment to get their bearings and "safely" retreat to out by the cliffs with most of the survivors.

---------------------

Jace and Mila hear the door of the room next to them splinter and break open.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 01-27-2010 at 11:04 PM.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname realizes the stillness. "Wait...Tace, I think we should check it out...it's too quiet and I sense something bad may have happened."

A pained expression moved across her face as she said "Tace..I may have to ask you for your assistance...there might be something bad happening."

She looks at him with urgency in her eyes. Shishe starts to whine and jerk away. Kaname looks to where Shishe is whining. Her eyes get wide. "Tace watch out!" She pulls out her sword and runs toward the warrior heading for Tace, her agility increasing as they both draw near. Kaname readies her sword for an attack and a defense.
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 01-27-2010 at 11:58 PM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

As Nathan realized that the attacks were becoming larger and more violent he turned to the others and said. "forget about getting my tools we can do that if this situation cools down." he pointed to each one of the group as he gave them an order like he would his surgery assistants. "Fee I need you to keep between us in case we get attacked, Derek you can cover the flank and tell us if you see or hear something, and Michael you being the one with the best senses will be the lookout. We need to find survivors before they become one of those undead bodies." As Nathan realized that he had been a bit bossier than usual he looked at the others again and said "or do any of you have a better plan that doesn't make us sitting ducks?"

Set made by me

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kirako and Luzifer

The warrior descending on Tace was not expecting Kaname to turn on him and thus has his weapon too low and pointed at Tace to prevent her sword from taking his head off. However while striking the other warrior is given opening to throw their spear into Kaname.
    (The tip will embed in her stomach. If you expend 3 karama this would be a mostly negligable cut as she twists out of the way, otherwise it would be serious damage to the abdominal muscles.)

Shishe lunges at the remaining warrior, knocking him down with his teeth on the warriors arm. The warrior draws a sharks tooth daggar and prepaires to strike the wolfdog.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 01-28-2010 at 01:24 AM.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname pulled the spear out, screaming in pain as the jagged edges sliced her more. She clutches her stomach as the blood drips everywhere. "Arg...Shishe!" She runs from her spot with her sword. Blood dripping from her stomach as she runs. Kaname soon has her sword through the other warrior before any harm can be done to Shishe.

"Shishe.." Kaname falls to her knees breathing hard and hugging Shishe. "Shishe..I'm so glad you're ok.." Blood is everywhere around Kaname as she sits by Shishe. Kaname soon feels her eyes get really heavy as she falls forward and passes out from blood loss.
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 01-28-2010 at 12:45 AM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Derek looked around to make sure no one was attacking him or the others." I have an idea, me and fee can go search for supplies, stuff like that. I can fight and move around the place a lot more then anyone here as far as i know. you two can head to the rooms or if there is a better place tell us now and we can meet up there then figure out what to do from there." He looked around again."Will that work?" it seemed plausible I mean if need be he would go alone to save the trouble of getting anyone killed.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Nathan looked at Derek and then Fee. He then shrugged his shoulders and said "do as you like I was just making a strong suggestion to stay alive. way i see it those buildings are deathtraps where you're just asking to get cornered. As for Fee she can make decisions for herself so I won't stop her if she goes. But I also won't be the one held responsible if you die. just food for thought." after saying this Nathan reached into his bag to pull out a scalpel. He placed this in his coat pocket along with some pain pills just in case somebody might need them.

Set made by me

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Derek looked at him, just pulling out ideas if fee is okay with it we will head off then catch up later"He looked over at fee for an answer. she might not agree with it but that's okay.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Tace did nothing during the fight, merely observed as if the spears were directed at someone else. His eyes gazed only dully at the flashing, moon-etched steel as it came toward him. Then Kaname took his place, standing between him and harm.

Things blurred, the distant clash of blade rang to herald a deep blood-scent.

Suddenly things were quiet again, the mute forest broken only by Shishe's whimper. The girl bled across the ground and had passed out. The strange, warrior-like men were dead, their bodies slashed and bitten. This carnage was so far away.

He sighed and walk non-chalantly to one of the corpses. Kaname bled out but Tace had a vague curiousity building over the nature of their accosters. He ran his fingers over the body trying the figure out what they were but discerned nothing that was not apparent from a cursory glance.

His attention then turned to the girl and glanced at the wound. It stained the ground a liquid crimson but Tace knew nothing of first aid. He frowned trying to determine the best course of action. He thought for but a moment, before giving up. It was pointless. His actions would not have an effect. Why bother trying to save her? Death was a foregone conclusion of life. With a sigh, he stood his mind numb and aching.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Mana set her tray down on the kitchen counter when she heard screaming.

"Is there a fight going on out there?" one of the kitchen workers asked.

"It sounds like more than just a fight," Mana said picking up an empty tray.

Suddenly there came a loud crash and the music died. But the sound of screams became louder. All the workers exchanged worried glances. One of the male workers wiped his hands on his apron and walked towards the kitchen door.

"It's probably just some drunken brawl," he said as he opened the door, only for a spear to come hurtling out of nowhere and hit him clean in the stomach. The man let out a gasp and fell to the floor, blood dripping from his open mouth.

Mana stared in shock.

"Everyone out the back!!" a voice called.

Mana turned to see the head chef herding the panicked workers out the back door. She turned to follow, but then stopped.

"Mana! What are you doing? Hurry up!!" one of her workmates called.

"I have to find Jess," Mana said. "Go ahead. I'll catch up."

The girl lingered at the doorway looking at Mana, her eyes wide with horror.

"Go on," Mana said with a smile. "I'll catch up in a sec."

The girl nodded and ran off and Mana let out a sigh. She hurried over to one of the knife racks and grabbed a couple of them. There was no way in heaven or on earth or in El Satan's blue hell that she was going out there unarmed. She tucked the knives she couldn't carry into her belt, with the hope that they wouldn't cut her as she ran. She picked the biggest knife she could find and her tray, and with those in hand, she picked her way over her late workmates' body and out the door.

It was then that she caught her first glance at her opponents and the bodies everywhere. She saw the ninja Saizo attack the ghostly warriors, and Roger and Daniel making their escape. She hoped that they would be okay. She ducked behind an upturned table, scouring the crowds for any sign of Jessica or Jason. She refused to look at the bodies, firmly telling herself that they were safe.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname grunts in pain, sensing Tace's presence. She could hear Shishe whining by her but only a faint sound. "T-tace.." She chocks out, opening her eyes slightly and still clutching her stomach, to stop the blood flow.

Kaname tries to sit up, she succeeds and inches her way to sit by Tace. She sighs, "I'm s-sorry..."

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information