AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 197 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

"Hey it's the nice maid lady." Daniel said to himself before she told her name. "Mana huh, nice name. I'm Daniel, and If my new friend Saizo here says that he is professionally a ninja then I'm a searcher for....." Daniel began to think to himself "I came to get away from that." He began to speak again. "I'm a searcher for exotic islands." Daniel said taking a sip of his tea. "You know I've run into you a lot lately, do I smell a new friend?" Daniel said turning towards the bar. "And I have to agree with you Saizo a very pretty girl indeed."

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

OOC: For janajee
    As Nathan was dancing around in his medicinal stupor he was immediately snapped out of it as he began to fall. "No! No! I must save the bag!" he shouted as he fell. He turned his body so that he landed on his back so that he could keep the bag from hitting the floor. "Whew that was a close call. Now if only i could do something about this splitting headache. I bring all these supplies and forget to pack one bottle of Tylenol." He looked around to see that the group of people who fell with him had seemed to be some other party goers who weren't paying attention. "Oh! I'm sorry was I in your way? I was not exactly paying attention. were you in a hurry to go somewhere?" As Nathan was doing this he began to open his bag and make sure everything in there was intact.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

MICHAEL

Woopsie. Looks like I bumped into someone again. I really need to learn to look before I go anywhere.

Even though Michael thought it, he didn't mean it. In fact, he most likely considered this an opportunity to meet new people. He remembers this sweet girl who he met after violently bumping into her and spilling beer over her.

Now that was a good night, and it turns out she didn't need that dress after all.

Giggling at the thought, he suddenly realized that the guy he had caused to fall down with was speaking to them,

"Oh! I'm sorry was I in your way? I was not exactly paying attention. were you in a hurry to go somewhere?"

"Oh no! We were just going to the bar to grab us a pair of drinks. A drink to toast with new friends! I do humbly apologize for bumping and bringing all of us down like that, and may I say that's a sweet bag of medicine you've got there dancing with you. Do you happen to have a name to that dance move of yours? Dancing Medicine? Can I call it The Medical?"

He was lost in thought for a minute, as he thought of better names for dancing with a medicine bag. But he soon realized that he was being rude.

"I realize that I am being rude, would you like to join us, and by us I mean the dashing Derek, the gorgeous Ms. Fee, and of course the semi-luscious me, Michael, for a drink at the bar?"

(OOC: Hope we can form a GREAT friendship! Hahahah)
    Last edited by janajee; 01-25-2010 at 11:31 PM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Oh no the fault is mine. I should have noticed you and moved out of your way. Let me apologize by buying you and your friends a round at the bar." As Nathan said this he took a look at the other two people in the group. Nathan took a look at the group and then remembered that he hadn't introduced himself. "I'm sorry i nearly forgot to introduce myself I'm Nathan Portman." As Nathan said this he reached his hand out for a handshake.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

OCC: For Rogue and kei

"Oh, stop it," Mana said with a giggle. "Your compliments won't get you anything from me." She turned to Roger and added in an audible undertone, "Buy the gentlemen a drink."

Mana took the empty glass from Saizo and said, "Wow, you're the first Ninja I've ever met. You've chosen the right place if you're looking for relaxation. And this island is filled with exotic birds and places, so I suppose you've chosen the right island as well," she added to Daniel.

Mana strategically placed a couple more glasses on her tray before she looked up at Daniel.

"I never thanked you properly for coming to my rescue back there. So thank you. I really appreciated it. And I do hope we can be friends," Mana said, turning to Saizo as well. She picked up the tray and turned to leave.

"I'll be back in a few. You guys enjoy your drinks."
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

OOC: for animereality

Kaisha crossed the lobby, head looking from left to right. She was captured by the decor of the hotel.

just as switly as her head was moving she felt herself staggering back. She regained her balance and looked at the lady infront of her. She appeared to be a staff memer.

I'm sorry she said.I guess i was lookig around so much i didn't recognised you were infront of me.
    Oh,, could you tell me where i might find some fun. I have about 30 minutes of alone time.(not really I'm suppose to be at the bathroom). So is there anything you can suggest.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee was suddenly pulled forward before she found herself on the ground. "Oh!" she exclaimed in suprise. She was quick to recover and spring back to her feet.

As Micheal apologized, she dusted herself off, trying her best to get the dusty dirt off of the only nice dress she had brought. By the time she looked up, the one that they must have bumped into was introducing himself with his hand outstretched.

Fee was slightly behind Micheal from being dragged. She shuffled sideways till there was enough room to reach around and grasp his hand.

"Nice to meet your, Nathan. And don't you worry about my drink. I'm fine with paying for it myself," she said, trying her hardest to maintain eye contact but mostly failing. The man was fairly intimidating with his heighth and dark suit and hair.

'The fact that he's lanky almost makes him look sort of like a rather odd spider,' thought Fee as she looked him over a bit. A small tremor ran through her stomach. She didn't really like meeting new people.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

MICHAEL

As Nathan offered to buy everyone a drink, Michael decided that no, he definitely could not let anyone else buy the drink, it has to be him. Perhaps because he was slightly adverse to the fact that anyone else would buy the gorgeous lady a drink. It has to be him.

"My good medicine man, we definitely cannot let you buy us a drinks, because we are the ones, or rather I was the one, who bumped and totally broke your groove thang! Let's say we all go to the bar, you can buy dashing Derek here a drink, dashing Derek can then buy you a drink, whilst I buy gorgeous Fee a drink, and gorgeous Fee can buy me a drink... OR TO MAKE ALL THINGS EASIER, let me buy everyone drinks, because I'm a semi-rich guy with money to burn!"

Once again, grabbing Fee's hand, he led her to the bar, with expectations that both Nathan and Derek would follow suit, probably with the exception of the holding hands bit, but YOU NEVER KNOW?

"Fee, what would you like to drink?" he whispered in her ear as they walked to the bar.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    ---

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek stepped next to fee and looked over at her."you okay?" he said patting the dust off her back. he looked over at the man they bumped into."I'm derek it's nice to meet you." he waved then stepped back next to fee and sighed, he didn't like being dragged around like a puppet.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

"Oh don't worry," Tace replied, waving off the concern with a simple, flowing gesture, "Your compatriot doesn't perturb me overmuch. And I bear you no mistrust and your aim here on this island is not my business, I'm sure your rationale is benign."

He smiled in a friendly fashion as he always did, a glowing grin that split the murk of evening. "I do not mind such confraternity if Mr. Shishe does not find my presence antagonizing. Though, I do not understand what serendipity I can grant you. However, if all you need is logos without psyche, doxa without sophia than I might suffice.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

After he finished his introduction Nathan followed Michael and the others to the bar. When they arrived Nathan immediately approached the bartender and ordered some whiskey ignoring Michael's offer to pay for his drink. After getting his drink Nathan immediately gulped down his drink and returned to the others. He instinctively asked the first question that came to mind. "So what brings all of you here to this little island party?"

Set made by me

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There was no warning. One moment the party on the first floor of the Manele Bay resort is going along happily, and then screams erupt near the entrance. A phalanx stretching across the entire dance floor of partially translucent warriors step out of the wall, with spears, stone and wood clubs, and an array of shark tooth edged weapons.

They said nothing but immediately attacked the main crowd on the dance floor, advancing rapidly over the party goers as they are struck down or fall to the ground. The press of bodies from those trying to flee send the speakers and the wine rack crashing to the ground. With the music suddenly silenced the screams and shouts can be heard everywhere on the resort grounds.

After the phalanx passes many of the fallen rise and, moving about as fast as they did before death, start scrambling in all directions. They look about the same as they did moments ago, except for their wounds and unblinking expressions.

-------------------------------------

(OOC: The people on the first floor of the hotel see this, and are presumed to be far enough from the front door that they weren't cut down in the first moments. Moving away from them would requite going out the door on the pool side of the main building, towards the beach and cliffs.

People above the ground floor of the main building hear it and soon hear the sound of people running up the wide stairs.

People further out would hear things. If they step outside or look towards the main building they would see people with a variety of wounds charging out of the main doors.

If people further out look in the opposite direction, or if people on the upper floors look out toward the rest of the island, they may notice some more of the translucent warriors advancing on the resort thanks to the bright moonlight. These are spaced a good thirty yards apart form each other, but they form a line enveloping the resort on the North, West, and East sides.

To attempt to make that clear I've attached a pic where the red dots and large red line indicate warriors, while the red arrows indicate where the risen partiers that aren't going up the stairs or into the wings are exiting the building. This puts Agatha (in building 8A) and Kaname and Tace (by building #3) awfully close to warriors.

Note that for future reference the other locations (see the other attached pic) on the island are available to players though getting to one of them right now would be tricky. Even visiting characters could know that Lanai city is the only other population center; the villages shown on the map are long abandoned ruins.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	big_lanai_map.gif‎
Views:	27
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	27558   Click image for larger version

Name:	Koa-Warriors.jpg‎
Views:	21
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	27559   Click image for larger version

Name:	resort marked marchers.jpg‎
Views:	24
Size:	134.0 KB
ID:	27560  
    Last edited by sunnyside; 01-27-2010 at 01:54 AM.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

MICHAEL

At first Michael thought it was a practical joke. Like, who in their right minds would wear something like what those warriors were wearing to a party? Who could be so lame right?

But then they started cutting people, and the smell of blood was so strong that Michael couldn't smell anything else besides that for a while. But then he smelt something else. Something old, and papery. Something rusty... Something that wasn't a normal human smell, and he soon realized it was coming from the warriors.

Also there were the screams.

There were screams EVERYWHERE.

Michael continued to hold on to Fee's hand, this time the thought of romance far from his mind. He was scared, and he was really scared for Fee which was weird food for thought for another time.

"We need run," and there were no time for more words, as Michael grabbed Fee and pulled her towards the pool. "
    Derek, Nathan! Over here!" He shouted and pointed to the doors that led to the pool. He knew that if he stayed there, screaming like a little girl (which was something he could be very good at), he would most likely get not only get himself killed, but Fee as well.

So he decided to scream later.

Still pulling on her, Michael ran with Fee, toward the entrance by the pool, running outside the doors, over some of the lounges, and then to the trees. Finally feeling that they have outran the weird warriors with weird clothes, Michael looked at Fee.

He knows he should be quiet so that if ever any of the warriors were outside or near them, they wouldn't be discovered...

But he couldn't help it.

The silence was going to kill him too.

"Well that was scary," he said in his normally somewhat loud, albeit very, very scared, voice.

(OOC: Hopefully the warriors are still too far away to hear him, and Kesai, I'm really sorry for dragging around your character. Michael really apologizes)
    Last edited by janajee; 01-27-2010 at 05:00 AM.
    ---
    ---

---
    ---

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

OOC: animereality i took you i hope thats okay.

I wonder whats taking Kaisha so long. Mark was enjoying his aolne time but he had started to miss his friends company as the pain slowly creeped in. I hope she comes back soon he said himself not quite aware that she was about to burst through the door in a fit of panic and fear.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    As soon as kaisha could finish asking about where to go. She heard rounds of screams. She was startled at first so she didn't move but as soon as she spied the scene of the ballroom she grabbed the uniformed girl and headed for the poolside.

She crambled through the door to the pool in a flash and found Mark, who was deep in thought, instantly. He heard the sounds but to him it didn't quite sound like trouble. Kaisha grabbed his hand and pulled at him to stand.

Didn't you here that. something is going on and from the little that i saw i don't want to stick around to find out. Mark was taken by surprised and he didn't she Kaisha's new appendage. It wasn't until he actually started moving that he noticed the lady with Kaisha.

Who is that he asked?
    Don't know but i couldn't leave here. I was walking and had bumped into her,literally, and when the commotion started she still wasn't quite coherent and i felt responsible for her well being.
    Where do we go? we need to distance ourselves from here.
    We can head towards the beach. Its down these stairs and to the left. Its a long stretch so we can get there then try to figure out what to do next.
    Ok, lets go.

I didn't even know her name and i was a little tempted to ask. but it would have to wait. Her face showed that she grasped what was happening but she was yet to speak.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname bows toward Tace respectfully. "I thank you for your kindness Mr.Tace, I will have no secrets to keep from you. If you ask a question I will answer it regardless of what it is. I have no shame in my actions because I believe I'm doing the right thing." Kaname smiles reassuringly and sincerely.

Kaname walks forth to Tace to stand by him. "I will follow your lead Mr.Tace, I believe our reasons for being on this island aren't that contradictive of each other so we should get along nicely. While I may have this training thing I'm not too sure of yet, I'm sure I wont slow you down."

She smiles again. "I will oblidge with whatever you may need me of. I would like to be useful if I am to accompany you here on this island. I would hate to be a burden." She looks at Tace's expression and contemplates his emotions toward the matter. She looks at him thoughtfully and smiles.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

The fraternity had a dull pleasantness about it as Tace smiled his knee-jerk grin. But then a piercing silence split the skein of night. The party some way distant had ceased its throbbing music and Tace turned away from the girl towards it.

He couldn't see what was happening for the veil of foliage but a distant part of his mind found it odd. A crawling ice tried to slink its way up his spine but he scoffed off the terror with apathy. Whatever was happening was not his concern, and if it was the repercussions would be minor. After all, the grimmest fate in life was death and that was but a passing fling.

"Well, alright Mrs. Kaname but I really have not to do. I was just killing time until the parties din had waned, but actually it has, oddly enough." he replied noting the new found still, " Its odd that it would cut off so suddenly but I won't question providence, so I should be returning to my room to sleep off my jet lag."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Agatha looked out the window and stayed calm. "Zeus, follow.." She put on his leash and put his dog tags in her bag to silence them. She ran out the back door and held Zeus' leash tightly. "Why is it us with all the wars, Zeus? Its like they follow us." She asked him in a whisper. Zeus looked up at her with his eyes a bit vicious. "Im not letting you fight people with spears." Zeus gave a low growl and Agatha pulled on his leash. She picked up Zeus and jumped onto the next rooftop. "Think you can jump boy?" She asked before jumping from the rooftops. "Come on Zeus, follow!" She yelled softly. Zeus followed as they desperatly tried to escape.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

As the warriors burst into the main building Nathan gave them a look as if he couldn't care less. But as he saw Michael and Fee running to the pool he figured he would be much more help if he followed them. Seeing the dead bodies he began to have flashbacks but still walked on to the others. As he realised how many people had died and been transformed he began to look through his bag for something that might help. As Michael and Fee stopped he went and sat beside them. at this moment His flashbacks became strong and he blacked out for a moment.

Set made by me

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hearing a scream during the confrontation, Lucius said,

"We can save this conversation for later, right now, we should see where that scream came from. You got anything for protection? If so, get it now and I'll help you find that harlot you were around. Hopefully, my girl will get down here with Zeus with due speed. Zeus can easily sniff me out right quick."

Agatha, I hope you can find me quickly as I am unarmed currently.

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek looked over the bodies that were moving about with horror, he had hoped to never see people die like this.He was always paranoid of the "Living dead" as best as he could describe them he saw fee nathan and michael heading toward the pool he headed over there with them"Michael stop trying to be a hero, it will get us all killed. i can fight, so i can defend us if needed, I don't know about any of you but we best see if we can find the others. Derek had gotten serious, he didn't like to be serious but there was no time for that. He didn't want fee, or the others to die like this. Especially Fee, he had barley known her but he felt a little bond with her."Now lets get going before we are attacked." he pulled fee's hand from Michael's hand."she can walk on her own, we don't want anyone hurt by dragging." he tired to laugh but it came out sounding nervous.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Agatha smirked and got off the building. "Zeus, find Lucius." She said unhooking his leash. "No hostility and go get his gun." Zeus ran and went inside the villa grabbing his gun case. The he started to run down the area silently trying to find Lucius. He sniffed around and ended up at Lucius' feet. He dropped his rifle case and barked followed by a whine for Agatha's safety.

Agatha stepped out seeing the hostile natives. They threw spears at her which she tried to dodge. One spear lodged into her shoulder and the also lodged into her leg. "Damn.." She pulled them out ignoring the pain. She took one for fighting and threw the other down. She ran faster eventually getting a few spears in her back, luckily they missed her heart. She ignored them and eventually landed where Zeus was. "Oh thank god...You two are ok." She pulled out some spears and collapsed a bit near Zeus. "Zeus, Im fine." She said before sitting up straight.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Zeus? Where's...holy hell, what the hell happened, Agatha?"

Lucius carried Agatha into a vacant room and set her on her stomach on a bed. He then summoned Zeus to watch over her while he got his gun case. He looked at the other man and said,

"Hurry and find something for protection. We will also need a medic to help Agatha with her injuries. Agatha, just stay there babe. I'm here with you, keeping guard through the windows."

Lucius opened his gun case and took out his rifle and scope, readied a 10-round clip and said to himself while covering his face again in camouflage war paint.

"The hunt is on, Agatha. You mind telling me what the culprits look like so I know who to kill?"

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

MICHAEL

Maybe it's the fear, or maybe it's the hand stealing.

But Michael was angry.

"Look, Derek, if you want to get yourself killed by fighting those guys, you can do it on your own. Have you not watched horror movies before? People get killed when they fight back!!!"

He felt like he was in a movie. You know, the ones where the first ones to die are the ones who are brave enough to walk around and look for other people, and people in the cinema are shouting Doncha do that idiot, you gonna die boy! on the screen, and they're right. HE DIES!

DIES!

"I am not trying to be a hero. Trying to be a hero is running towards them, and as you can see, we are running away from them. If you want to fight then fight them, but I think it's safer if Fee stayed here where she can be safe from those WARRIORS with SWORDS!!"

Michael held again on to Fee's other hand.

Oblivious to the three of them it seemed the good medicine man has fallen asleep, and should actually incur more attention than the much awake, but very much dragged around Fee.

(OOC: Once again, I am so sorry for dragging you all around. I was advised by a friend to do so, because I didn't want to leave everyone out of the conversation/interaction)
    Last edited by janajee; 01-27-2010 at 06:08 PM.
    ---
    ---

---
    ---

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Agatha winced a bit as he placed her on the bed. "Uh well... I was kinda running while I got hit so I dont know.. I'm going to guess everyone." She slowly got up ignoring the pain. "I dont think I need medical attention I've had worse. I survived a car crash and abusive orphanage. I can survive these." She said standing up. "I just got a bit beat up." She tied her hair up and looked at the tip of the spear. She concentrated on one of the hostiles and threw a spear at them hoping to hit one. Zeus growled from the window and tried his best not to give away the location. "Shh..Zeus quiet."

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

As Andrew tried to figure out what was going on with all the screams and with Angatha hurt, his phone rang and he quickly picked it up.

(Andrew) "Hey, what's going on? What's with all the screams I just heard?"
    (Friend 1) "Something big is going down."
    (Andrew) "Well, obviously, what's happening?"
    (Friend 3) "These weird guys with weapons just popped up and started to attack people."
    (Friend 4) "They already killed a bunch of them!"
    (Andrew) "Are you guys alright?"
    (Friend 1) "Yeah, we're fine. How about you man?"
    (Andrew) "I'm fine, but I'm with someone that is hurt."
    (Friend 2) "You need help?"
    (Andrew) "Not really. You guys get back to where I am. I'm in a vacant room I'm going to mark with the symbol 'AND' right now."
    (Friend 1) "All right man. Whatever you say."
    (Andrew) "Good. I'll see you here."

Andrew quickly closed the phone, went toward the door, grabbed a piece of paper, wrote the letters A, N, and D on it, and marked it with the tape on the door. He quicky went back inside and checked on Aganta. She's all right, thankfully.

"All right, I wonder what's going on...?"

OOC: To be clear, I'm currently with Lucius and Aganta.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 01-27-2010 at 06:38 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information