AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 197 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 124 164 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Luna Cheshire Cat Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:49 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ellxeeva

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

“I’m Jillia,” she smiled wearily at the girl who introduced herself as Phoenix, and then at the guy, whose name is Nathan.

Jillia gasped as something tried to grabbed her ankle and almost stumbled to the ground. It was a hand, obviously of an undead, who appears to be struggling to get out of the fallen earth. Nathan was quick enough and gave a hard stomp at the arm while she‘s trying to have her leg released.

Live Fast. Die Young. Be Wild. Have fun.
    -LDR

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ellxeevanity , Rogue, Machine, and AI.

The arm keeps grasping at the air, but everyone is standing too far away for it to have a chance of getting ahold of them.

Chad and Tiffany crowd behind Saizo and Chad asks "Those are your friends over there right?"

-------------------

@jimmy and Kirako

Jenny replies

"What cat? Do cats talk now? I'm sorry, my memories are all a bit blurry before Jimmy got close and...well...."

She appears emberrased and looks away from Jimmy to stare at her feet for a bit.

Kayl just continues to hold onto her arm and look up the mountain, but isn't moving just yet.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"Careful, you might freeze yourself if you do that."

Andrew thought on what he should do next and figured it out in a hurry.

"Hold on a second."

Andrew quickly left the cave and out of everyone's sight. He then switched back to his human form so everyone wouldn't freak out later on though initially they would freak when they see him again. He peeked back into the cave and looked around.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

(Sorry it took a bit of time to respond, I'm a bit swamped with wrestling/AP practice/school)

Dark...

Thump! Thump! Thump!

Blurry...

Thump! Thump! Thump!

Logan sat up with a start, "I am awake!" He said half slurred and whipped his head around, remembering what had happened but not how he had gone under, "...You...My arm..." Scatter brained and confused, surely he was the most threatening beast in all the lands... What a joke.

"Thank you, very much," Logan did not address much else, he had been gone under after all. However, he plucked up his arm and pushed it to the bloody nub... A wet slippery noise and a thud as the arm fell off. He tried again... Slip, thud, wriggle wriggle... Damn, why did I think that would work?

"I can wait to put it back on I guess... Not like it's going anywhere, right?" Logan took off his shirt and, to the best of his ability, tied the arm on. It hung... Dangled... Limply and would not be of much use, "Well, what now?"

Logan thought long and hard about his own question... What had he been doing before all this?... He and... a few others... To the... Big place... Burnt place... The hotel! Where these monsters had... Had they come from there? Logan sat, fixated on a patch of half-dry mud as he thought and leaned slightly to the side of his good arm.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@LB, Janajee, and Red

The people had seemed like they were going to panic again. However Andrew is being so...casual about it all it was hard to stay especially nervous about him. And now he even looks normal, right down to the clothes he's wearing.

There is sort of an awkward pause when Andrew came back in, but eventually the dirty mouthed man asks.

"So...wait...what was all that about with the being like a ghost earlier. Can you only do that for a while or something?"

About then the native ghost gets right back to talking to the few people who speak his language trying to explain who he is and where he lived. One of them seems to get it and starts speaking slowly and a little quitely back.

Over by Alika a couple people start circling around to get a look at his wounds.

A few of them men step outside and start staring at the hurricane like wall of wind.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

He definitely understood what Jenny was saying - he had the same problem. Frowning, Jimmy turned to Kayl. "What happened? Why weren't they with us when we left?" He'd been with Brendan and Jane since all of this started, how could he have left them behind? The confusion was written all over his face.

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

DJ watched over Logan. She saw him struggling around with his cut off arm.

"Do you need me to take you to a doctor?"- She asked him. But then she saw him accting kind of weird. It looked as if he couldn't completly hear her.
    She wasn't able to do much so she sat down beside him and waited to see if his condition would get more stable.

Not knowing why he was in that state in the first place, she was getting a little curious so she asked him directly:"Why is one of your arm cut off?"
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@jimmy and Kirako

Kayl just shrugs.

<They just weren't there. Maybe they were taking a nap. I don't know. Hopefully they stay away from the windows.

In any case no sense worrying about it now. We barely got out of that city, I don't think we're going to be making it back in and than out again with an even larger group.

However if I can get controll of this situation, all will be well, so lets focus on that and get up this mountain.>

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

"Well this is getting us nowhere" Royo complained. She kept thinking that she was the only one who heard the loud rumble from the bolder. With that in mind, Royo started to think on which way would be the best way to go. They could go back uphill and get a better view of the area or go downhill and hopefully reach a city or coastline. "Feel free to stare at the pleasant scenery and house guests when they arrive but I'm out of here" heading of downhill, becoming in a state of mind that she couldn't careless of what happens.

OOC: Sorry for short post but gotta keep moving.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi noticed Ensifer leaving and began to follow. She stayed close behind while keeping a steady speed going down the hill. Once she caught up she began to purr for no particular reason.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ensifer , Raycaptain, Aedan, Kylseico, and Avril4E

OOC: Hmmmm you guys are free to go where you like. Different subplots are in different parts of the island. And timing wise it might work out to do Hanta stuff. Or you could split off and some people could stay with the poor pond ghost to see what that's about. You could also just shoot me a PM with what you're hoping for. Anyway, I'm just saying there are options.

----------------------

@Gaz and Tigris

OOC: Alright, lets keep you two rolling. I'm figuring at least one of you won't just leave her behind out here and will drag her along.

IC:

The girl doesn't say anything but just sort of stares at the group.

Glaudio makes quite a sight.

(OOC: I'm starting to imagine him looking rather like the bandaged up Marv if you've read or seen Sin City).

Then there is the ghost in the car, and Glass, well, he looks alirght... until you look into his eyes.

The ghost is actually the first one to speak up.

"It's OK miss, I'm not going to hurt you. We're trying to stop my friend from getting hurt like I did. "

After a pause she continues.

"We're going to that house down there, could you help?"

The girl still doesn't say anything, still mostly staring wide eyed at the group.

But after a while she slowly turns around and points behind herself. It looks to be a trail that the jeep just might be able to handle. Very rough driving, but it might get you closer to the house while hidden from view without having to walk.

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 09:35 AM
    Threads

"It's OK miss, I'm not going to hurt you. We're trying to stop my friend from getting hurt like I did. " "We're going to that house down there, could you help?"

Naomi glanced around panic rising but capped by reason. 'This can't be happening can it? Is that really a ghost? Nah ghosts aren't real she's just a very translucent person,' even as she thought it she was claiming insanity.
    Cautiously she walks toward the strange gaggle of people and spirit in the jeep. She sees the tattoo on Glaudio's arm and starts speaking what she's thinking, "I feel like I've seen that on some of the cave wall glyphs," she looks intensely at the tattoo "at least the ones that I've been in," She stares at it mesmerized, it's bordered by bandages and blood and she steps back in caution.
    "Who are you?" she ventures out a question at the least. 'If they respond then there might be hope for this crazy day' she reasons to herself.

She looks back up to the lightning in the sky just as a particularly bright flash goes off. To her this weather action is completely abnormal. Everything she learned from her dad as a weather forecaster and sever weather prediction seemed wrong. Very wrong.
    Last edited by Narona; 05-02-2011 at 10:52 PM.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio suddenly become painfully aware of his appearance and smell, weeks of manual labour, drinking and fighting in the slums followed by the chaos of the dead incident had left him smelling unnervingly like a dead buffalo that had been sitting in the sun for too long. His grip on the flick knife was loose due to the bandaged stump where one of his fingers used to be, this annoyed him for it's practical implication rather than any pain it caused.

Pleased that she'd spoken first as he often struggled to speak his mind, trying to gauge whether she would be useful or a hindrance to them he decided that she would probably come in handy. As much as Glass and himself were good fighters he wasn't the most subtle or intelligent person ever and as Glass seemed slightly unstable she could provide a good influence over them.

"I'm Glaudio Tauren, this is Glass, don't know what his second name is though. The ghost is Sora, again don't know too much about her but she's been helpful in the past. My brother gave me the tattoos back home in Italy, he said they were something to do with the Etruscans, never found out what though. Any idea how to get to the house without getting eaten?"
    Last edited by -GAZKUL-; 05-03-2011 at 11:11 AM.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan keeps a watchful eye on the hand as he sighs and says "I never did like surprises." He then looks at Jillia and asks "Are you okay? I may not be able to do a perfect job but if you are hurt i can try to patch you up with what supplies i have."

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ Gaz, and Narona but especially tigris

OOC: I just wanted to jump in here and point out that Narona and Gaz have edited their posts, so take that into cosideration. Note that while I suppose editing posts, sometimes it's good to make another post just saying "I edited my last post". I don't think it'd have been a problem this time. But I've seen some crazy things where people are editing their posts, making other people edit their posts, and then someone posts responding to and earlier version etc etc.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"But something doesn't seem right! It feels weird...Kayl, don't you remember the talking cat? And you know Jane wasn't taking a nap...she served us tea the whole time, right?" Feeling a little dizzy as her thoughts go everywhere, she wonders why Jenny and Jimmy's confrontation made them forget.

"So I guess we keep going up, right?" She says quietly as she walks on slowly.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 09:35 AM
    Threads

Ignoring the introductions (because she probably won't remember their names anyway) she scoffs lightly, "'Without getting eaten,'" she mimics reflecting on the statement as if it where an insult, "Who do you think you are talking to?" she feels very proud and boastful, "I, Naomi Washtuter, have captured and seen far more dangerous game than these little hills have," coming back from her high horse she looks more at the wounds Glaudio has, "how did you get hurt so badly? And exactly what have you been through?" Nothing from her experience as an exotic animal capturer and relocator, could mock up any animal that could manage to wound a person, especially such a large structured man, like the wounds he has.

OOC: ok I'll keep that in mind. Thanks Sunny.
    Last edited by Narona; 05-04-2011 at 12:33 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@jimmy and Kirako

<Well, yes, I remember the ghost cat. But she didn't seem overly interested in us. Or at least not in me. As for Jane, she had mercifully wandered off before I guided Jenny to find my ancestors and descendents. >

Seeing Kaname start up the hill he smiles happily despite himself before regaining his usual poise and starting up towards the top of the hill once again with Jenny in tow.

OOC: There are very few dead up this far, and if you trudged along in silence the trip to the peak could be uneventful aside from some rock climbing and you could get there in any post you choose. Up to you guys.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee is so tired by the time that she's finally forced some water down Alika's throat that she barely even notices that Andrew has shifted back into human form. She knows she should be concerned about him wearing himself out but she just can't care at this point. She sends another little prayer up to God that he will help Alika before eyeballing the crowd that has begun to gather around the two of them.

"I'm sorry to ask this of you guys, but I'm so, so tired. I just want to go to sleep. Can you watch him while I get a little bit of rest?" She's not sure if they understand but who cares? They'll get the idea soon enough, at least. She balls up another blanket and cradles his head in it before taking the last two remaining blankets that had been handed to her for herself. She crawled down near Alika's feet and curled up in a ball, covering herself with one blanket and using the other as a makeshift pillow. She can feel her body melt into the hard ground as it relaxes for the first time in what feels like forever for some well earned sleep.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

Jimmy hesitated, looking back down into the town, not wanting to leave those two behind... but knowing that they can't go back for them, not right now. The runner sighed quietly, then turned and following Kaname and Kayl. "We're going back... when it's safe to do so. I'm not going to just leave them there." It wasn't a question, or an invitation to discuss the matter - just a pure statement of fact. They *will* go back.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

" Yes, they are my friends." Saizo said, " We better go over there with them and kee moving unless you want more zombies to stop by."
    Saizo walked over to Nathan and Phoenix with grin on his face.
    " What took you so long to get here?" Saizo said in a joking way, " I thought you two had made it off the island without telling me."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

DJ saw that Longan was unable to move so after seeing Kimi and Royo leaving, she thought it might be best to part from the scene as well.
    She put Logan on top of her againg and started carrying him in the direction of the nearset town to look for somebody to help him cure.
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

She seemed fairly uppity over a small matter but he guessed she'd probably missed most of the fighting as she seemed uninjured, at least he knew her name now which was a start, if she could live up to her boast then he didn't care whether she was proud or easily insulted.

"I'm guessing you've been away from the towns for a while but there's some animals that could hurt even you, ever tried hunting living corpses before? I thought carrying out my brothers orders back home was hard but at least the ones i killed there stayed dead instead of getting back up"

OOC- sorry it's short and will bear that in mind big S in future.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Avril4E , Raycaptain, Ensifer, Kylesico, Aedan, and Hasu

OOC: There is actually only one town on the Island, Lanai, and from the geography of the island your characters would have a rough idea where it is relative to themselves. It'd take a couple hours but you could go there.

---------------------------------------

@jimmy and Kirako

OOC: Well, Jimmy is walking along and I guess you'll have a sec to talk up at the top

IC:

After a short while Kaname has recovered from the recent blows, however she and Jimmy are soon breathless from the steep ascent up the mountain. With Jimmy occasionally having to leap up a rock face in order to pull Kaname up.

Weightless and seemingly tireless Kayle and Jenny seem to be doing better, but they aren't especially talkative anyway.

Eventually the top of the mountain is reached, providing a view of the entire island.
    Even Kayl takes a while to soak in the view.

Jenny looks around as well.

"You know, I've lived here for years and years, but I've never actually come up here. I...I wish I had. Maybe with someone special."

That snaps Kayl back to reality.

<Well I'd say all of us are special, so now you have. Now, I'm going to need you to help me work out my lineage chant, it should help to include my descendents, not just my ancestors, and I don't know who they are. I'm going to need you to reach out and find the people you found before, and pass the names on to me as I go through the chant.>

Jenny looks a little nervous

"Are we sure that's a good idea? Why are we doing this?"

Kayl replies back, a little tersly

<Because the bastards that are trying to take over this island are the ancestors of those that wiped out my tribe. This will not stand, and you want me to do this, because you people seem to control or populate the island now and they're going to wipe you out, all of you on this island. How long do you think these two are going to manage to keep avoiding the dead hmmm?>

Kayl, who has never let go of her arm, pulls her a little closer with an intense expression. After a few moments she nods her head, and they seem to be thinking to each other, no longer including Kaname and Jimmy in the conversation, nor paying much attention to either.

Kayl starts a chant in a low voice. Which is strange, as up until now he's been communicating via thought as opposed to his actual voice.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan grinned as Saizo spoke and responded by saying "If I was off the island who would there be to sew people up after those things got at them." He then pointed back towards the hand and said "As you can see these things don't want to die even when stuck under rubble and earth." He then glanced at the people with Saizo and said "I see you've made some new friends while you were out and about."

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information