AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 197 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 121 161 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Spotting the other two dead - and watching Kaname and the big boy fight - gave Jimmy an idea. A crazy, possibly suicidal idea - but hey, coming from a guy who leaps off buildings every day, what exactly is crazy?

"Kaname - get him swinging that thing!" And he darted towards one of the two dead on the side. "Come on, buddy, free food! Right here!" Jimmy wasn't a fighter. He was a runner. Quick, and agile - and, even when tired, probably still faster than that big anchor that Jumbo was swinging around. As soon as the dead guy started coming at him, he began to work his way into the anchor's reach, leaping or ducking over it when necessary, certain that the little ones weren't clever or quick enough to dodge out of the way - not when such a tempting target was right there. He hoped he was right.

(Yeah, I know. I'm crazy. Heh.)

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Jimmy and Kirako

OOC: Since JImmy was online I let him use the verifiable online roller himself. And he was lucky. Kaname not quite as much.

IC:

Jimmy barely dodges a rock thrown at him by one of the regular sized dead. But his plan works as the bigger creature steps back from Kaname and swings mightily at Jimmy.

A roll and tumble shifts Jimmy out of position, but the dead near him gets smacked into the air as the anchor plows into it, crushing its upper torso.

Kaname takes advantage of the opening to strike. Her sword cuts through a leg, but before it goes down it swings a mighty and surprisingly fast backhand at her. She blocks it, but goes flying anyway, tumbling down the mountain and sliding into a heap, her sword sticking up out of the ground near her where it landed point down.

(OOC: No permanent damage, but she's dazed, stunned, and generally out of it for a while unless Kaname uses karma..on Kaname).

The beast totters and falls, seperated from its leg, and its fore arm also dangles loose where Kaname blocked it. Still, it seems to be trying to get up.

Inside of herself, Kaname can feel Nanalie being afraid for her and worried (and maybe a little paniced).

(OOC: Sounds like Jimmy is going to wait for you Kaname. If you don't want to use Karma, you could post with what she was thinking while airborn or in a dazed state. If you do use Karma, you could have her roll instead of landing hard, and just get up (or for more karma get me to edit that post where it misses her or something). )
    Last edited by sunnyside; 04-16-2011 at 02:22 AM.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

MICHAEL

Michael was quiet.

It seems to be happening a lot to him in the last few hours. Tragedy and a lot of death does make one grow apparently.

"So I'm guessing, with all the beautiful swearing here and there, that you guys have no idea, at all, at what's happening out there?" he said, when everyone has at least calmed down, especially that guy who has a small knife.

You never know, with people and knives. Michael was jittery enough, getting stabbed was definitely not part of his priority list.

"I hate to tell you, living-in-the-cave-folks, but horror stories are true. You think these ghosts that we're with are scary? Be thankful they're not trying to kill you. There are much, much worse things out there. Also, they're much less pretty, smells so much worse."
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio heard the chimes and turned to see the ghost from earlier, "Good to see you again, managed to find a doctor anyway" he said, showing the re-bandaged arm. "She did a pretty good job with it, all things considered"

OOC- sorry it's short, got plans for my next post though

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

"Geez..." Royo took a step back from the frozen moss. Her eyes continued to graze at the frozen. Wanting to move back just a few steps, her legs didn't want to respond. They wear perfectly fine but for some reason she couldn't move. She turned her graze tot he ghost *gulp* was the sound in her throat. For an odd reason fear began to creep in to Royo. The sight, it's intentions and unique ability made her to feel fear.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi didn't notice Ensifer's fear but she was to busy looking out for that dang butterfly. "MEOW!!!!" She ran after the butterfly as it flew out of reach. "meow meow meow meow meow!" Kimi jumped into the air quickly trying to catch it. No butterfly escapes Kimi.

-------------------------Hanta's Veiw------------------------------------

Hanta was standing in the middle of multiple dead zombies but they all have not attacked. It was more as if they tried to run away in fear as they were facing away from him. He looked at a now dead group of survivors (Unrelated to any group in the game.) he had recently killed along with the zombies. "Hmmp, she is not here." At this moment he will kill every member of that group that humiliated him so.

(Giving you a look at what Hanta has been doing.)

Seriously ._.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Gazkul, suzumi, xriikox, and Tigris

OOC: Sounds like Suzumi is OK despite everything going on over there, and she's interested in rejoining the game at some point here!

IC:

Sora looks at Glaudio. "That's...well at least you look better."

Than she snaps to attention.

"That means you have friends right! Does that mean we can try and find out what happened to my friends? I'm scared for them, and worried they've got them!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

@janajee, Red, and LB

The man rolled his eyes for a moment, as if he was going to blow off what Michael was saying.

But then his eyes get all buggy and he again shines his flashlight through the ghosts. Some fear starting to set in.

"Ok, so, ‡*^☃ . That's real? We've got a hurricane coming in, and things are also out trying to kill us?"

Different people in the cave start talking amongst themselves anxiously, it's a little hard to pick out exactly what different people are saying. Almost all of it is in English though, but a little bit in the native language gets the ghosts attention, he goes over to them and starts asking about his ancestors.

After a few moments of silence. The man who has been doing most of the speaking comes back to the present reality.

"Ah, you guys have some wounded right? And if you're hungry or thirsty we could share some of our ☠☣☹*. Just lemmi know what you'd like." He holds out the little first aid kit and a bottled water.

---------------------------

@Ensifer and Kylesico

OOC: Nice posts, but I'm not sure how to respond. If the others aren't posting, I think I'll send some others your way. I enjoy both of your posts, but it'd be good to have someone to keep things rolling.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio was unused to taking the lead but as no one else seemed to be bothering with it he decided to do something he'd been planning since they'd found the vehicles, picking up the keys to one of the jeeps and a pair of decent boots from one of the corpses he said

"right, lets go and try and find your friends, have you any idea where you last saw them?"

Turning to the others he said "thanks for your help, i don't ask anyone to come with us but if you want to come then you'd be welcome"

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

post deleted
    Last edited by -GAZKUL-; 04-17-2011 at 01:10 PM.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Kirako is fine ^^)

After swinging her sword and getting knocked back, Kaname hears a big thump and realizes it was her. Feeling really dizzy, she tries to stand up but falls over again "I...rolled down that?" slurring a word or two as she spoke. Nanalie inside of her seemed worried and tried to help her stand on her feet. Looking up at her sword while still on the ground, Kaname reaches up to grab it for support "Ugh..who would have thought that thing would have so much power. I still can't move without feeling like I'll fall over again." Falling on her back once more, she calls out to Jimmy.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rolling away from the swinging anchor as it sends the dead man flying, Jimmy came to his feet just in time to see Kaname get knocked back. "Kaname!" He ran towards her, keeping clear of the two remaining dead. He skidded to a stop in front of Kaname, kneeling and checking her for injuries. "Are you okay? Can you still fight?"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@jimmy and Kirako

Up the hill the single remaining regular seeming dead guy in his swimsuit trunks is approaching fairly quickly after Jimmy, rock in hand.

The big one, however, is having difficulties being short of limbs. It works itself into a sitting position, and seems to be trying to work out how it spin its anchor from there.

--------------------------------------

@Gaz , suzumi, xriikox, and Tigris

OOC:

I think Gaz's boot comment should be elaborated on, as we handled this in PMs, but I think it's interesting.

So initially he had hurt feet because of being barefoot after a little swim. But he managed to find a pair of

Which is what he was wairing around you guys.

But now there are bodies around with lots of dress shoes, and the house has beach shoes and even some dress boots like.

But that just wasn't good enough for him, so he used a single karma to get a pair of:

IC:

Sora looks happy

"They were hanging out together at Nina's house. It's just on the southwest edge of town. And then everything went blurry. I couldn't see them anymore. I mean I know people were dying all over...but...well I think it might be the person who killed me years ago. I can't see him or his friends anymore. And usually I can find people now. Like how I keep finding you."

Maria mumbles something about a trunk line, but mostly is just standing with her mouth open.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 04-17-2011 at 09:48 PM.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

A world of fuzzy light and shadows...

A void of ice... Well... Maybe not ice... But it sure as Hell is cold... Why? Why is it so cold... Missing a piece... Or pieces. Maybe heartache? Where is it? My heart and mind?

Darkness...

Flesh being torn... Cold... Damn it is so cold... I hate the cold... Wet... Warm... But wet... Then cold again... What is wet and warm... Blood? Whose blood is it?... Missing... Arm is... Missing...

More fuzzy light...

Am I dead? No... No I'm not dead, I don't die... Wait, who is "I"? The past is just... completely blank... No... Not blank, just blurry... Like the football games were on TV when there was bad reception... What's football? Fury... Anger... Hunger... Raw frustration and hate.

The mutilated figure's eyes open. The beautiful white hair, matted with mud and gore. The young figure's eyes are hollowed, blank, but only for a moment. Life. Energy. They seep back in slowly as the figure twitches softly. There is a shovel, part of one anyway, in its right hand and the left hand... Well the left forearm and hand are a couple yards away, liberated from the body. However, the hand and arm move too. The figure's eyes bob this way and that until they are fixated on the arm.

An arm... My arm... Why doesn't it hurt? Everything hurts... Why does it move? The idea of a snake with its head cut off, writhing in its last dying moments comes to mind. But he is not dying, he is actually just coming to life... Or close to life.

"Help..." The young man mouths as he tries to move, only to feel that he is pinned under someone heavy... Or something. A treebranch, as it turns out, has pinned the disarmed boy to the ground fairly tightly. The mess of confusion starts to lighten as he remembers a few things. A pale boy with white hair and baggy clothes; him. Me.

"Logan..." He mutters his own name as he wriggles under the branch, slowly working himself free a little, at least to where he can lean up a little. Logan drops the shovel and touches his face but feels no pressure, no sensation of touch. Only... Resistance as his finger presses and traces the flesh. Smooth... Soft... A hole, in the cheekbone... A bullethole! Had he been shot? Twice, it seemed, once he found the second hole in his shoulder/neck area. Someone had tried to killed him and it seemed by luck and poor trigger finger that they failed.

"Why is my arm... Over there though?" Logan mumbled and looked past it, seeing a few figure he thought he recognized but could not be certain. A short native swiping at moss... Is he mad? Who am I to talk, I should be dead. And a few others, females, that looked... Well... Non-native.

"Help!" He shouted the words this time, ignoring the pressure in his ribcage; fractured ribs from where the tree crashed onto him no doubt, "Someone? I know I can be heard, I know how to shout!" Logan let his face fall into the muddy turf and let out a muffled cry of frustration.

Chills... Ice... Darkness... Hunger...
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi heard crys for help in the distance and ran back to the scene of the battle feild. She then paniced as the man she just assisted in killing was still alive. "MEOWOWOW!" She screached as she put herself in a combat position. That thing was still alive and she wasnt going to leave til it was dead for good.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

"Help..." I hear a unfamiliar voice I look up into the sky wondering if god was talking to me of all people I stop that idea in my head wondering if I was still dreaming or if I was losing it.

"Logan..." There it is again why am I hear a strange voice for what have done to deserve to hear someone voice coming out of thin air.

"Why is my arm... Over there though?" Okay now this is getting weird and annoying.

"Help!" I look at the branch that land on that creature from before to realise that where the voice is coming from.

"Someone? I know I can be heard, I know how to shout!"

"What the hell why is that thing still alive I chopped off it's arm and shot it in the head! There is no way I'm helping you, you tried to kill us with a shovel for crying out loud." I couldn't help but be slightly creped by this not mention annoyed by the fact it wanted us to help it.
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 04-18-2011 at 07:39 PM.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: I'm unsure how to respond, if what I put seems too fast of a recovery, then let me pay with karma)

"Yeah I'm alright Jimmy." She smiles a little. But then her eyes became wide when she witnesses one of the beasts coming toward Jimmy, "Watch out!" She grabs her sword from the ground, staggering a bit and slices at the arm of the attacker. "Don't they ever give up..?"

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee looked at the kit until she finally comprehended that no one else was going to take it. She grabbed and headed over to Alika. "Could someone bring me a couple of bottles of water? And do you have any blankets or pillows or anything?" she asked, glancing at the man who had been talking to them. She opened the kit and rumaged through until she found some proper rubbing alcohol along with a single pad of gauze and a small role of wound tape. She poured a bit of the alcohol on Alika's wound, over his stitches, before unwrapping the gauze and taping it down over the wound as best she could. She didn't know what she would do if he started getting fevered.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@LB, Janajee, and Red

OOC: Janajee does Alika and Michael posts so we'll, I'll see if I can get her to respond to that.

IC: The people in the cave seem to be getting the idea that there are hurt people here, and they aren't under attack. Though they give the ghosts a wide berth as they bring fee a bunch of blankets. No pillows though. And they do have lots of bottled water.

The man speaks to Fee as she works.

"So. What's going on elsewhere? I the town all barricaded up and stuff? What's going on? Is there any wind damage?"

In a different section of the cage Andrew (and Alika if he's paying attention) hear the ghost speaking in his native lannguage with someone, but he's having a hard time explaining where he lives.

---------------------------------------------------
    @kira ko and Jimmy

OOC: I only charged a single karma, however that was your last one Kirako. Though you've built up points and haven't spent them, so you could buy some more.

IC: The creature hurls one of it's rocks at Kaname as she sped in. It she partially deflected it, but it still hit her in the stomach. It partially knocked the wind out of her, but she strove forward swinging away with her blade.

The creatures ability to block with a rock wasn't very impressive, and once it was short an arm it was easy to chop in half.

At that Kaname colapses again trying to get her wind back. The creature on the ground slowly tries to drag it's upper torso toward her.

The big guy seems to have figured out that he needs to hold the chain closer to the anchor to get it to not hit the ground, and is starting to spin it over it's head.

Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(If I'm mistaken about how crippled they are, please let me know - but it looks to me like we should be able to escape safely now, yes?)

"That's it, we're outta here." Kneeling down again, Jimmy scooped up Kaname and her sword, and took off away from the crippled dead. Tired and burdened though he was, the two dead were much less mobile than before, and there was no way they'd keep up. He carried Kaname in the direction Kayl and Jenny went. "Just hang on, Kaname, we're gonna be fine."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyTheCannon View Post
    (If I'm mistaken about how crippled they are, please let me know - but it looks to me like we should be able to escape safely now, yes?)
    OOC: To avoid confusion the big guy is swinging around his anchor and chain, he could try and throw it.

Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Good point. What's the immediate area like? Trees and such, or is it completely clear?)

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyTheCannon View Post
    (Good point. What's the immediate area like? Trees and such, or is it completely clear?)
    Sporadic trees and brush over a gradual uphill slope, with the anchor thing being higher up than you are since Kaname rolled down.

If you really want to be more detailed, you're near:

20.820143,-156.910349

Which you can enter as a location in google maps and it could get you at about the right spot.

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

After putting on the boots Glaudio stepped into the jeep, rammed the flick knife into the dashboard for emergencies and turned the key in the ignition. Hearing the engine give a throaty roar as it came to life he checked the fuel meter and made sure the garage door was open. Turning to Sora he smiled and said "hop in, i'm assuming you can..... I know the island fairly well so w should be able to reach there quickly"

Raising a hand top the others in farewell he put his foot on the accelerator and the jeep lurched out onto the road

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -GAZKUL- View Post
    After putting on the boots Glaudio stepped into the jeep, rammed the flick knife into the dashboard for emergencies and turned the key in the ignition. Hearing the engine give a throaty roar as it came to life he checked the fuel meter and made sure the garage door was open. Turning to Sora he smiled and said "hop in, i'm assuming you can..... I know the island fairly well so w should be able to reach there quickly"

Raising a hand top the others in farewell he put his foot on the accelerator and the jeep lurched out onto the road
    OOC: I've sent a PM to the others, but I don't want to delay you too much So I'll give 'em 24 hours to reply,and then I'll make a post where you've left the area.

25. Thanks -GAZKUL- thanked for this post
    Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"As far as we know, we don't know. All we can do now is just settle in and hold out until the storm settles."

Andrew only knew this much and he was concerned about his friends as well. If they were still alive, including his best one, Thomas.

Thomas, where are you...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information