AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 197 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 119 159 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

MICHAEL

He smelled the air around the village.

He smelled all kinds of normally disgusting things, but he didn't smell the two things that gave him the very fear of the night. He didn't smell any zombies or weird papery dustiness. It all just seemed normal smelly scared people. It didn't tell him if they were still their, but he knew that they were people there and there might still be people there.

"It's safe, in fact I think there are other people there!" Michael almost squealed, slightly happy that there just might be other people there.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Janajee, Red, and LB

You don't see anyone moving about outside. Most of the group is paused a short distance from the buildings.

After a few moments the native ghost wordlessly heads off on his own toward them.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"Umm...what are you doing? Hey, come back."

Andrew went after the native ghost who was heading into the village.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@LB, Janajee, and Red

OOC: LB, the link in your sig isn't working for me.

IC:

The ghost turns around toward Andrew and speaks in it's language (OOC: which Andrew and Alika can understand. Janajee could have Alika traslate anything for the rest of you).

"This is the villiage that might have my ancestors isn't it? I want to meet them. I want to see if any of them know me, I want to find out what happened to the rest of my family after I left them, I need to know that things were OK for them."

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Royo looked towards the ghost who seemed to be staring at some moss. It seems to be icy. She got up and moved towards the icy moss. Slowly. Every step she took the more baffled she become. "Why is the moss becoming icy?"

OOC: I hope this was good enough

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ensifer (and the others if they happen by)

As Royo approaches she sees a look of frustration on the tanned skinned ghosts face. He's in water just above is loinclothish thing, but it isn't very deep, he's just short.

He doesn't seem to understand English, but he realizes Royo is asking a question. He reaches out and swipes his hands at the moss. This doesn't manage to move them more than a stiff breeze, mostly just making more ice build up on it.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ALIKA

Trying to conserve what little he has of his strength, Alika turned to the rest of the group, explaining to them what the ghost was saying,

"He said, he needs to see his descendants, to see whether they knew of him, or have any idea what happened when he... disappeared."

But just saying a few words is enough to get the wind knocked out of him, and he decided to lean heavily a bit more.

MICHAEL

"I don't know about that, but all I know is that this village is safe. There are people here, normal people. Scared out of their minds people, but at least they're normal people." Sniffing the air around them again, he added something else, "Just not sure if they're still here, but we better check them out, don't you think?"

Then slowly, as he helped Fee move around, Michael decided to follow the ghost, wherever he decides to go.

Weird how he never thought ghosts were real, but now he has two real ghosts hanging out with him, and one of which he decides to follow them.

Funny how life makes no sense, haha.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    ---

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Janajee, Red, and LB

The ghost moves toward the tiny villiage of shacks. There isn't any noise there, the doors are shut, and some of the windows have boards hastilly nailed over them from the outside.

As the breezes shift and turn Michael realizes the people smells don't seem to be coming from the buildings, but probably some distance inland and up the mountain. The smells are strong enough that they couldn't be far away though.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

(My bad, I was going by the picture... they looked like scissoring blades. And I completely misread that about separating them with the wrench... sorry. I blame my meds.)

Retracing the route he'd taken to explore the immediate area, Jimmy leaned over the edge of the roof nearest Kaname and the others. "Okay... I'm not gonna lie, it's nasty out here. But I think I can guide you through safely. Just do exactly what I say, and be ready to move quickly when you have to. Alright?"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Jimmy and Kirako

OOC: Go ahead and reply when you get a chance kirako. I'd reply, but I don't want to get too far ahead of you.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Saizo looked at the group and the ghost girl that was with them and noticed that they appeared to be human. He looked at Sai and looked back at the group walking through the area.

" Let's keep moving, we don't want to be seen." Saizo said in a low whisper, " Let's see if they will lead us to some supplies."

He silently moved from tree to tree while watching the group move forward through the darkness of the trees. He stopped and kept watch over them until he decided to move.

" What should we do?" Saizo asked, " Should we leave them here or stick with them from the shadows?"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

Quote Originally Posted by Rauxnaka™ View Post
    "Hey, maybe this is a good time for us to get to know each other. What do you think?"
    "Fantastic idea, let's get to know each other while we die of hypothermia." While he was cracking jokes Ed didn't really have much of a plan. Looking around there really didn't seem to be a way out. Giving up he relied to Alexandria with a sigh.
    "I'm a college football coach. Up here on holidays. I like the weather. What about you?"
    Ed turned to Alexandria. How'd you get mixed up in this?
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

MICHAEL

Something's different he thought, as the wind brought the smells closer.

"Um... Mr. Ghost person. The smell isn't coming from the buildings, they're coming from somewhere else," turning to Alika, "Al, tell him. Tell him that there's probably no one in the buildings. Tell him, the people that's he's probably looking for are somewhere near us, in the mountains,"

Alika turns to the native ghost and says that.
    ---
    ---

---
    ---

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I'll give AI a bit more time. Though I should probably tap some shoulders now that we're through the April 1st thing :P

@LB, Red, and Janajee

Alika manages the translation and the ghost looks puzzled and maybe a little worried, but starts out towards towards the mountains.

OOC: Giving a break there in case any of the rest of you don't just want to head that way. Also if he wanted to Michael could more or less play a bloodhound to find people pretty quick.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 04-02-2011 at 10:46 AM.

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Was here for vacation then things got messy. Coach huh? You don't look much of a coach. Well, I just got out of, er... orphanage." Hoping that Ed won't ask anything about the orphanage issue, in attempt to quickly change the subject, "Hey Ed, mind if I stay next to you?" Alexandria didn't bother waiting for a reply and moved closer to Ed. "You know I think those zombies are gone, we can you know.. try and scream for help. Maybe someone human and sane enough would come and help us." Alexandria looked at him with hope in her eyes, "What do you reckon?"
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee moaned on the inside when she heard that the village did not mean people. No people meant they couldn't rest. All she wanted to do was sleep and eat and sleep some more. It felt like so long. Her legs tingled, begging for rest as she started walking again. She was very in shape and always had been but the panic attacks and the make-shift surgery had taken so much from her that she felt like she could pass out for days. Please, God, let there be people close by! Friendly people who will let us sleep and give us good food, she prayed silently. She hoped God was listening and would help her. All she needed was a small break.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(Sorry ^^; extremely short post. I didn't want to hold it up for too long >.<)

"Alright, let's go." she motions to Kayl and Jenny, then to Jimmy. She readys her blade for any incoming attacks.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@jimmy and Kirako

<Alright, excellent, I'll listen to what you think and try to follow your directions. Lets move before things change.>

Once again he takes a hold on Jenny's wrist and heads out in the direction indicated by Jimmy.

OOC: To help this along, with jumping and guidance Jimmy can get them most of the way out of town. I'll leave it up to Jimmy whether he wants to do this as a number of posts or all at once. He could presume the group is following his directions.

Eventually, however, one of the ones that spots Jimmy lets out a howl or something that has a great affect on the nearby dead, they all star converging on the roofbound Jimmy. A couple of them leap up on a nearby house as well. They don't look to have the skills of a freerunner, just really strong leg muscles or something. But they're focused on Jimmy and I guess it's up to him if he want to lead them way, get back to group, or something else.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

Keeping ahead of Kaname and the others on the ground, Jimmy stayed near the edge of the rooftops, guiding the group via hand signals to attract as little attention as possible. They were most of the way out of the town when a groan went up near Jimmy, immediately answered by a number of others as the dead converged on the building Jimmy was on. He had only a split-second to decide, and he whirled back to the others, pointing to the edge of town and shouting "Run! I'll lead them away!" He charged for the other end of the roof, skidding to a halt when he saw the dead leaping up to the roof. Changing directions on the fly, he ran for another roof, leaping across the narrow gap between the houses to one that was still clear, leading the dead that were following him further back into town, away from his friends on the ground. This was going to get hairy; only time and luck would tell whether he would find a way clear of the dead himself.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Jimmy and Kirako

At first Kayl pulls the group into a clump of garbage cans, but soon it's obvious the dead in the area are indeed after Jimmy now.

<I think we can get out of the city, he seems fast enough to get out of this on his own, and I doubt I could even catch up. Let's go fast!>

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these; "It could have been" ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Manekineko Cancer Luna
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2013 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xXoTrinityoXx

OOC: I'm sorry! my family was in town for a bit. I just got back to my apartment.
    Sai looked over to Saizo " I think we should follow them, and try our best not to be seen." she looked back over to the group anxiously. "they might lead us to some supplies." she looked back over to Saizo and said quietly "your toe...do you need something to tie it off with?" She pulled out the ribbon she picked up from the path she started following before she met him.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname winces as she notices the dead after Jimmy, hesitating, she keeps looking back and forth wondering what to do. "......" making a small grunt as she heard Kayl in her mind saying to move fast, she started her feet forward with Kayl and Jenny, reaching the cities end at last.

Bending down a bit to catch her breath, she looks back and waits for Jimmy. But is careful to keep her guard up and senses alert for any upcoming or secret attacks.

"It seems quiet right now...I think they're in hiding. Keep watch from the back, alright Kayl?"
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 04-06-2011 at 12:43 AM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

MICHAEL

So now that they've decided to go into the mountains, or at least Michael thinks that they've decided. There certainly wasn't any violent reactions when they started heading for the mountains. So, anyway, here they were slowly walking, making their way to the mountains.

Quietly.

Too quiet.

"Hey guys, have you watched this movie? Called Dr. Horrible? It's really funny." Michael started speaking again, the quietness weighing heavily on him. Well something was weighing on him, it could be Fee, but all he knew was he can't stay quiet. It's a sickness. He has to speak or he'll explode, and he's not even sure if he's actually joking when he says that.

"Dr. Horrible, he's like my hero, you know. He's funny, and he's so awesome, and totally deserved to get whatever he wants," he continued blabbing until it's got to the point where he's just quoting random lines from web-series, "Balls. What a crazy random happenstance! Bad horse, the thoroughbred of sin. It's a brand new day."

He would have gone on and on, until he smelled something, something nearer, and from afar, there seemed to be cave, the people smell is coming from that cave.

"Guys," he said, excitedly, "there are probably people in that cave!"
    ---
    ---

---
    ---

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

I open my eyes I had fallen asleep not sure how long for but I feel like I'm in less pain I get up my arm was still in pain but it can be used nothing I haven't dealt with before. I can see Royo approaching what seems to be a ghost Rei as fallen asleep she must have been tired from all that had happen today I take one of the blanket out of my bag and cover her with it she seems to be sleeping peaceful I look at the ghost wondering what it try to do.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Aedan, Ensifer, and any others

The ghost seems to be getting frustrating and is swinging away at the moss. It's freezing up fairly hard and is slowly starting to crack away.

------------------

@janaje, Red, and LB

As you approach the caves someone seems to have heard Michael talking and you hear a man yell out.

"Hey! Are there people out there? Hurry up and get in here there's a hurricane comming! You'll get smashed or swept out to sea out there!"

----------------------

@Kirako and jimmy

OOC: Stilll waiting for Jimmy's plan. So this is more for Kirako

IC:

Kayl pauses behind Kaname and looks around behind.

After a short while Kaname spots a group of three dead, one of which looks oversized and is lugging around a gore and dirt covered anchor and its chain. The other two are carrying rocks.

However they're moving parrallel to the city in the general direction of Jimmy looking back and forth over the exposed terrain after one would break the cover of the buildings.

If Kaname waits just a bit she should be able to run behind them while staying generally under the cover of bushes, especially if they keep on not looking behind themselves.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information