AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 197 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 118 158 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these; "It could have been" ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Manekineko Cancer Luna
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2013 11:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xXoTrinityoXx

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Sai woke up and looked above her. "Hey Saizo, sorry i slept so long." she shifted a bit and got up. "I didnt have someone to watch over me when i was tired earlier, thanks." she gave a warm smile. she jumped into the tree, and sat beside him, "did you want to rest, or move on?" Sai felt bad for sleeping so long and knew he needed some sleep before they did anything, but she also wanted to get out of the woods as fast as possible.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

" That's ok, I'm fine." Saizo said with a grin, " We need to move on before anything comes our way."

He noticed a few shadows of figures a little bit farther than they are now so he figured they should stick to the trees and see who they are.

" I see a few figures a little far off, let's go see who they are." Saizo said getting up, " Can you move through the trees without being noticed? I want to stay hidden while we leave this place and check to see if there are survivors."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Rogue and ai

The figures in the distance seem to be wandering at random...at least unless they see or hear you. The tracks Sai and Saizo followed to get here are still visible and lead off through the forest.

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It all happened so fast, one minute Ed was grabbing Alexandria out of the car then they were getting themselves soaked to what seems like an abandoned well. "Don't make a sound. If we're very, very quiet they shouldn't find us." Ed had his hand over Alexandria's mouth making sure she doesn't make any noise, while Alexandria tries to catch her breath, trying to calm herself down she could hear the noise the zombies were making. It seems like that they're getting closer and closer.
    Last edited by Anuket; 03-23-2011 at 04:07 AM.
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

MICHAEL

He didn't know anything. Who knew how near those dead things were. He tried sniffing, but he was in such a state that he couldn't make any sense of what he was smelling. As they continues walking all along, the weight of the world seemed slowly getting heavier on his shoulders.

But it wasn't that he was carrying Fee, it was just that... well can you blame him for being so tired? He hadn't had any proper form of sleep since... since the party.

If he ever survives this... but he couldn't finish the thought. Why bother? As he took each step, he became less and less convinced that he would survive this.

He knew he shouldn't, but he started singing softly.

"When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change. Cause you're amazing... just the way you are..."

And he continued singing as they walked on, with Alika and the ghost showing them the way to the village.
    Last edited by janajee; 03-23-2011 at 06:25 AM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@anuket and miniphil

You can hear things moving through the trees and grass, they're actually pretty noisy bumbling around. However with a ring of tall grass partially tipping into the hole in the planks above, the well is pretty hard to see, and none of them seem to wander into it.

After a little while it sounds like they've probalby all gone past, continuing the "chase" you in the direction that you were heading before you suddenly went straight down.

Inside the well it's fairly dark as the hole above isn't that large. It's also very cold.

---------------------

@Janajee and Fee

OOC: Actually you manage to get to the villiage without a further attack. So you can elect to RP seeing it in the distance, or talk some more on the way.

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these; "It could have been" ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"yeah, im sure i can." Sai said quietly. She was very light and had great balance, its something someone has to be taught is they want to be a great martial artist. she looked at Saizo, "you're pretty injured, are you sure you can handle it? maybe we should try and find some supplies that could help you."

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

OOC: Sorry I disappeared again. I typically hate it when that happens in an rp, and here I am being hypocritical and doing no better heh. ^_^"" Oh well, I'm not sick anymore, let the show go on!
    BIC:

"Hmm," Glass said, thinking. He wasn't much one for authority or leadership, but being decisive and calculating was what they needed at the moment. Keep moving, don't give enough time to think about more than what you need to. That's how they were going to survive this. Once again, to his disbelief, another woman snatched his cigarette. "Damn it, I guess I can't win," he said with a laugh. "Alright, let's clear the ground floor. That way if we run into anything upstairs, we won't be trapped by anything we didn't check out down stairs first. But she's right, there shouldn't be any serious threats left, minus some crawlers. Make sure to smash their heads, we don't want any of them creeping up to us in our sleep, now do we?"

Glass stepped briskly from the first floor into the garage. After shouting some words that would've made small children cry, Glass called them over. "Hey, get over here! Let's find the keys to these things, we'll definitely need them to get out to the harbor tomorrow! $%!%# we finally found some good luck for once!" He bolted over to the vehicles, searching for the keys around trying to keep his head from getting too giddy; they were still in a dangerous predicament, he didn't need to get too caught up in good news. Looking them over, he said off hand, "Two jeeps is nice, but...Ok. Unless anyone thinks it's a bad idea, I say we take the Pathfinder and the Jeep. Yes, two vehicles. That way, if either one gets damaged, we won't be stranded. In addition, the Pathfinder can hold all of us with room to spare for supplies in the event the jeep gets banged up. What do you guys think? And Glaudio, can you help me with this lockbox? I think the keys are in here if you can smash the lock on it."

Glass tossed him the box and couldn't help but actually smile. Strange that of all places, he would smile here...he hadn't smiled like that in over five years.

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(Sorry for the delay >.<)

"So you're ready Jimmy? Have you experienced something like this before?" Something like this? What am I thinking, of course he hasn't experienced fighting these things before coming here. Maybe I'm getting used to it Nanalie? Kaname thinks with a scowl.

"What I mean is, are you experienced in fighting?" slashing her sword forward she says quietly, "If you need back up, then shout, there is only so much those can do." She points at the tools he has.

"Jenny, Kayl, is there anything you can do?" A bit strained, she keeps slashing and dodging blows one after the other.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

Ed was tired waiting about. He was sure the Zombies were gone by this point and even if they weren't he was sure facing them would be a dam sight better than staying in this freezing water. Ed always fancied himself as a sporting man and climbing out of a well should have proved no trouble for him. But it was. The fact that it was pitch black certainly didn't help the situation.
    Say, Ed turned to Alexandria half joking, you wouldn't happen to be a world famous rock climber would ya? It was a long shot but then Ed didn't know much abut her at all.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio had followed Glass into the garage, pausing to use his sword to finish off the couple of crippled dead still alive.Seeing the vehicles his immediate thought had been to take one and leave the group with the others but when Glass mentioned going to the harbor he figured that he might as well stick around.

As Glass tossed him the lockbox he gave smile and calmly withdrew a length of wire from within a trouser pocket, something he'd picked up at the site of the plane crash and without hesitating began to pick the lock. Back home among his various "jobs" was to break into houses of people who had displeased his father and break their bones. He was a little rusty due to lack of practice but eventually the lock came free revealing several sets of keys, a couple of 9mm ammo clips and a flick knife.

Tossing the keys to Glass he pocketed the knife before passing the ammo to Maria and grunting "maybe theres guns somewhere"

OOC- sorry about the gap, use Karma to open the box if need be and to get the knife.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Gazkul, Tigris, xriikox, and (hopefully) Suzumi

OOC: Suzumi may have been affected by the Japanese disaster. So don't wait on her character to post. I'll have her character move along with you guys so long as you're up for RPing watching out for her, but unlike the rest of you I don't think I'll let harm come to her.

IC:

Maria pauses a moment

"We know at least some of those guys were carrying. Maybe more of them were. I just don't like touching them. They won't stop wiggling even cut up and the keep sending splurts of blood out!"

--------------------------------

@miniphil and Anuket

It does indeed seem like the dead have passed for now. The sides of the well are old and slick with some sort of black mold thriving in the dank environment.

The well is round and about eight feet across, so perhaps its actually a cistern and not a well.

In either case its very cold despite this being a volcanic island surrounded by plesantly warm air and ocean water.

----------------------

@Jimmy and Kirako

OOC: I'm just looking to see how much Jimmy throws himself into things before rolling up combat.

Jenny seems like she's about to say something but Kayl puts a hand on her shoulder.

<I suspect we're quite deadly...to the living. But not to the dead that are still corporal>

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

"I really don't think I can walk much longer," Fee said, her voice barely loud enough for the group to hear it. She was exhausted, drained physically, mentally, and emotionally. She had to watch the ground to keep herself from falling. They had to keep walking, she knew that much, but she was so sleepy. Every step made her feel a bit more numb. "When are we going to get where ever it is we're going?" she asked, almost begging and whining at the same time. Her body moved out of repetition and muscle memory more than it did because she was making it. Her stomach ached, her body ached, her head ached, and she just wanted to go back to the fluffy, comfy hotel she had been at not so long ago and curl up on the plush bed and sleep.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"you wouldn't happen to be a world famous rock climber would ya?" Alexandria raised her left eyebrow in response, "Do you think I can?" She didn't bother listening to what Ed had got to say and then went about the well. She touched the surrounding wall, trying to look for something, a passage maybe but there doesn't seem to be one. She sighed, "I don't know how we're going to get out of this, I can't really see a way out." She turned around and looked at Ed, and then out of nowhere, "Hey, maybe this is a good time for us to get to know each other. What do you think?"

OOC: I seriously have no idea how we're gonna get out of our situation. =_=#
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

"Experienced in fighting, no. Am I agile and in good shape... it comes with the territory." As he speaks, he moves to join her, unwilling to stand back and let someone else defend him when he certainly isn't an invalid. Gripping the heavy wrench in both hands, he sidestepped a grasping hand and swung the tool at the side of the undead's skull, hoping to stave it in.

(Jimmy may not be a fighter, but there's no way in hell he won't contribute if he can. He's not the type to let others fight his battles for him.)

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"We're at the village..."

Andrew began to examine the village from his stand point. It was empty but it had something here that was important. Now the question is was is there that is important...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Jimmy and Kirako

Kaname and Jimmy dispatch the dead in the window with their blows and then head out. The dead reaching for them prove to be at a disadvantage against their quick moving and armed living opponents. Kaname can make decisive cut through limbs leading to her having taken down more of the dead, but Jimmy can get the occasionaly shot in after knocking one of them down or thwacking a grasping hand out of the way.

However before the fight is completed you find that some of them have been arming up. Despite having dodged a great many attacks, Jimmy stumbles on a sliced off hand and nearly gets his head split by a lawnmower blade
    (OOC: Actually that was just a really bad roll for you, and I presume you use karma to stay functional. The head wound would be survivable but your character would be in a bad way.)

By the remaining dead lunging together at Kaname one manages to stab her in her side with a kitchen knife.

It hurt but it doesn't seem to slow her down as she steps back and cuts it in half. Jimmy leaps over and caves in the last ones head from behind.

(OOC: The wound on Kaname would be a few inches deep and might have punctured a lung. However it doesn't seem to be bleeding much at all, and she can breath fine.)

The dead on the ground still twitch, and one with a caved in skull is still standing but is wobbling around aimlessly as if it was drunk. There don't seem to be any more around.

Kayl steps through the wall holding Jenny by the forearm.

<Impressive work you two. Now, we need to get out of this deathtrap of a town. You seem pretty fast.> He thinks while looking at Jimmy.

<We need to get that way. >

He says pointing at the top of the Island mountain.

< Run ahead and scout for us. I think you might be fast enough on your own to outrun anything that starts chasing you. If you find a way that is clear just concentrate on me and speak in your mind, I'll hear and than we'll follow up. In the meantime maybe the rest of us should hide in these bushes.>

(OOC: Actually it's interesting that Jimmy grabbed a wrench, if he takes a moment he could seperate the two parts of the loppers. The bladed part would be sort of like a sword, except it's not razer sharp and it'd only be sharp at the tip there. But carrying it either way is fine)
    --------------------------

@miniphil and, uh, Rauxnaka?

OOC: Hmmm actually this could be a good place to spend some time to catch up to where the other groups are chronologically. Maybe it takes a while to think of something, maybe sounds that could be dead walking around or wind in the trees keep you still. For that you'd just have to think of a way to avoid slipping into hypothermia. At the end of that time you'd eventually be quite convinced the dead have moved on and could maybe make some more noise.

----------------

@LB, Janajee, and Red

The villiage is just a handful of shacks, hardly a villiage at all really. You doubt anything here even has electricity.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Federation_Camp1.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	39868Click image for larger version

Name:	Federation_Camp3.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	39869Click image for larger version

Name:	Federation_Camp2.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	39870

However as the wind blows in at the group from the buildings Michael's nose is filled full of all sorts of scents. Normally he'd be repulsed by the mix of sweat, BO, and fresh poop. But now those might mean there are people are alive there, or at least were very recently, and he doesn't smell any blood at all or the dusty smell of the ghosts at the hotel.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 03-28-2011 at 04:40 PM.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

" If we find something along the way, we'll check it out." Saizo said checking his bandages, " I can make it but I need to change my bandages."

Saizo looked around and decided to move on to the next area. He readied his bone sword and his tanto and motioned for Sai to come on.

" Let's get going, I don't want to stay here any longer." Saizo said jumping from tree to tree, " We'll check out the figures that I saw and then we'll find some supplies."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

(The karma use is fine, yeah. Functional is better than comatose. And that's why I grabbed the loppers, too - I just thought taking them apart would be more difficult and that Jimmy didn't have time to do it and still get up there in time to help Kaname. Incidentally, both pieces are bladed - they cut with a scissoring motion, which requires sharpness on both. But, if there's no tool or anything needed to separate them...)

Once the immediate threat was past, Jimmy first checked himself for injuries, then Kaname. Concern was written all over his face as he inspected the stab wound, shaking his head. His gaze lifted to her face as Kayl suggested he scout ahead, and he sighed quietly, and nodded. "You guys take care of each other, okay? And clean and dress that stab... God only knows what kind of infections she could catch around here."

Pulling the loppers from his belt, he opened them up, stabbed them into the ground to stabilize them, then stomped on the joint, wrenching them apart to leave him with a pair of identical bladed implements. He stripped off his hoodie quickly, laying it flat and cutting short, twin slashes below the shoulderblades, then sticking the long-handled blades in the back of his belt, crossed. Putting the hoodie back on, he adjusted it so that the blades emerged through the holes he'd cut, with enough handle exposed beneath that he could draw them easily without risk of cutting himself. He hung the wrench from the side of his belt, as a backup.

Now ready, he nodded to Kayl, and gave a reassuring smile to Jenny, the other girl (whose name I can't remember), and a slightly warmer one to Kaname, that one lingering a bit. Then he turned, sprinting off towards the mountain, leaping easily over large rocks, sliding agilely beneath low-hanging branches, and generally moving through the jungle like he was born to do it. (It *is* a jungle, right? I can change it if I'm wrong.)

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Rogue and AI

Saizo with Sai following behind sneak up on the moving figures from above. They look like they were a hunting group of four guys judging by the mix of camo, bright orange, and stuffed tactical vests on them. No obvious injuries, but they do seem to be walking funny, and there is a young female looking ghost in their midst.

Two are carrying pump shotguns backwards as if they were clubs and the other two are carrying large bowie knives.

So far they haven't noticed that they're being observed.

-----------------

@Jimmy and Kirako

OOC: The loppers like that I"m used to have one side that is bladed, and a second that is blunt that the sharp side pushed into, but I can be flexible on that. Usually it does take a tool to seperate them. Specifically a wrench to loosen up the bolt. Also you're still in the city, which is generally swarming with dead. But I can roll with that.

IC:

Jimmy is able to use a combination of leaps and lifts to get up and down the roofs of the homes in the area. From up on top of a home Jimmy can see that there are actually quite a few dead wandering the streets, but they are mostly just moving aimlessly and occasionally smashing into homes, possibly at random, though maybe not, it's hard to tell, as the occasional scream can be heard in the distance.

No direct route looks good, but Jimmy thinks he can direct them between hiding spots in a serpenting route to move in the indicated direction.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 03-29-2011 at 11:38 AM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Sai looked around and saw the odd men and ghost girl. She stayed quiet in case they'd might hear her. Then she looked over to Saizo. She wasnt sure what to do about the strange people. She let out a quiet sigh.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@AI and Rogue

OOC: Just to avoid confusion, these are the dark figures Saizo saw in the woods a little bit back, not people who had made the trail you both followed to get here. Well, I suppose they might have doubled back if wandering aimlessly, but you doubt one of those guys had a purse or a ribbon much less that they'd tie it in a tree.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

After she and Jimmy took care of their problem at hand, Kaname realized a stinging pain in her side but ignored it for the time being. If I bring attention to it, wouldn't the others worry more than needed? At the current time, they needed all the strength they could muster, no one needed to be slowed down by worry. "Be careful Jimmy." She whispered before he ran off.

Surprisingly, the stab wound didn't bleed so much and the pain was bearable. Protection from Nanalie somewhat? Or the mana is flowing better than usual. Either way, she was thankful that she kept her footing. She turned to Kayl and Jenny, "Kayl, what will we do with Jenny? Is she coming with us?" trying as hard as possible for that to come out right and not sound rude. Genuinely curious, she cocks her head a bit to the side.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Jimmy and Kirako

After moving to the cover of the bushes Kayl turns toward Kaname as they kneel down, but before he can think Jenny jumps in whispering

"I'd like to know that answer to that as well!"

Kayl seems to sort of sigh and replies

<I'm not going to *do* anything to her, however she's my connection to my ancestors. > He turns toward Jenny now. <That makes you useful enough that I intend to keep you from any harm. Does that make your feel better?>

After that he seems to notice the wound on Kaname.

<Oh dear. You'll want to get that treated sooner or later. She might be hiding it from you, but Nanalie is probably struggling to keep that together. >

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee looked up at Andrew's remark. He was right. There was a village laid out in front of them. It seemed so normal she wanted to cry. She couldn't believe it. There were sure to be places to rest here, so far in the forest. Or were they closer to the town now? She really had no idea. Everything was so turned around because she hadnt slept, eaten, or stopped stressing for a single moment since the party at the hotel. "Is it safe?" she asked, her voice soft, scared that if she spoke too loud, this may all vanish.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information