AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 197 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 116 156 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

"Ugh..I know it's slim for us, but no need to remind us humans that Kayl." She chuckles dryly as her eyes are affixed on both Kayl and Jenny, turning her head slightly toward Jimmy when he sits down, she smiles calmly at him.

"Strange..." her voice trails off, still looking forward.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Jimmy and Kirako

Kayl looks over his shoulder at the Jimmy and Kaname

<There are powerful forces in play here. True, we are in a protected structure, like fish are protected from sharks when they are surrounded by the rock of a tidal pool. But tell me my tasty mana morsel friends, what happens when the spearfisherman sees them there?>

He than turns back towards Jenny. It's sort of strange watching them, her eyes are rolled back in her head, and Kayl is holding onto her shoulders. You can see intensity in their experessions and their lips are moving like they're talking, but they don't make any sound.

Eventually Kayl lets go of her and roars out in rage. This is startling as he almost never moves his lips when communicating with everyone telepathically. He than says a bunch of stuff in his own language. Jimmy and Kaname have no idea what the words themselves mean, but they sure sound like swearing.

Eventually he turns toward them

<Completely unacceptable! I'm all for returning the old ways, and reclaiming this land from the Haole that built this villiage, but those people wiped out my villiage! My slaughtered descedents cry out for vengence.

We need to stop them! >

He stares around the room and seems to remember that Jimmy and Kaname are there.

< We need to get out of here. And we need to get Jenny out of that wall. If you feel safe here, I imagine at least on of you probably have family or friends or whatever around here that might not be dead yet. >

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

A brow rose at Kaname's words. "What's strange, Kaname?" Before she could answer, though, Kayl spoke up... then began yelling in a language he couldn't understand. The intent, however, was quite clear... particularly when he returned to English.

Jimmy held up his hands in a gesture of surrender. "I didn't mean we should just wait everything out in here, Kayl... it was just a joke. In all seriousness, I know there's something really bad going on out there, that people are in danger out there, and that if we can do something about it, we have an obligation to do so. What do we need to do to drop the ward on the house?" The runner had abruptly turned very serious. This was life-and-death, and he knew it.

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

Dumbfounded, Glass slightly smiled as Jessica took his cigarette. After hearing what she said, jokingly grabbed her from behind in a hug. He hoped this caught her off guard. He took back his cigarette and said, " And you're too pretty to let this stuff kill you at a young age." Letting her go(anticipating either a smack or other retaliation), he added to the others, "Yes, getting out of here sounds like a good plan. But we all need to get some rest. We can't operate effectively if we're running on low energy. Glaudio, Jon, mind helping me sweep the building form top to bottom? Once we're sure it's safe, we'll lock ourselves in here and make it secure, and have two people on watch while others sleep. Seeing as I was out for hours before I met you too, I don't need sleep right now. Let's get this place legit, get some rest, then we'll head out in the morning. What do you guys think?" Realizing he had somewhat tried to take charge, he let out a nervous laugh and ran his fingmers through his hair. Hopefully they'll understand, I just want to make sure none of us get hurt any further. Also, we need to be operating at full efficiency or we'll get hung up again...

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

OOC: ai, I've returned and I'm ready to start our crazy adventure lol

Saizo continued jumping from tree to tree until he noticed a woman by herself. He stopped and looked carefully at her to make sure she was alive before jumping down. He jumped down silently and walked over to the woman.

" What are you doing out here by yourself?" Saizo asked the woman, " It's dangerous to be out here by yourself."

He looked around to make sure no undead creatures were lying in wait. He didn't want to stay here for too long so he hoped she would come with him so they could escape together.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

Ed steps back out of its reach for a moment as he gasps to breath with a partially frosted lung. Spluttering he spies Alex through the ghost. 'Your friend is a bit chilly.'
    Ed feints to the left before roaring and running straight through the ghost. His entire body stiffens as a gasp escapes his mouth. He manages to stumble a few more steps before looking at Alex. 'Hit it' he mutters before doubling over.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@miniphil and Anuket

The ghost seems to be somewhat disrupted as Ed plows through it. Once it pulls itself together it lunges down at him as if to finish him off.

OOC: Actually, what Ed did would normally be fatal for a person, but Ed's still got karma, so presuming mimiphil is up for spending some he manages to pull through, and either way as a result of his bravery the ghost is close to being disrupted. If Alexandria swings the pan at the ghost, it'll just whip through it without harming it, but if her hands catch it or she gets her body involved it'd finish what Ed started, and this time instead of reforming it would sort of disipate into cold mist. I'll let Anuket work that one into a post. The pan might be useful to hang onto for other kinds of things.

--------------------------------------

@Noelynn, Hasu, Kylesico, Aedan, and Ensifer

The ghost spends a while thinking and watching the cat and her play. Than it seems to get an idea and an image of a villiage full of people that look like him goes through the mind of everyone in the area (OOC: Including kimi).

It shows what could be the pond here, except in the vision it isn't surrounded by weeds and moss, but instead is ringed by stones with markings on them.

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these; "It could have been" ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Manekineko Cancer Luna
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2013 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xXoTrinityoXx

OOC: Welcome back Rouge! =)
    Sai looked around squinting, trying to focus her eyes in the dark. "Alright," she whispered, "I can do this." She clinched her fists to the sound of something hitting the ground behind her. She spun around with a fist in the air and stopped when she saw it was a normal looking man. " Well, I ran off after what had happened in the Hotel, I'm trying to find a way out of here, and trying to stay away from those things out there...." She stood up straight and took a good look at the man that stood before her. hmm, not bad. she thought. She saw he had a weapon of some sort and decided they'd make a great team. Her fists, his weapons. She took a ribbon she found on the ground, never know what you'd need it for, and said " I'm not really sure which way to go, I just want to get out of this dark, muddy place." She stood back up. "By the way, im Sai." She gave a quick wave. "Have any suggestions on where we should go?"
    Last edited by ai_frostbite; 03-09-2011 at 05:18 AM.

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aha! A skillet! Alexandria grabbed the nearest and most disgusting skillet she could ever lay hands on, Just deal with it. She ran back to Ed and as she burst in she noticed Ed was down and the ghost was about to attack him again, "Hit it!" screamed Ed to her. She didn't think twice and used the skillet to smash the ghost's head but it was no use, it merely turned around and faced Alexandria instead. "Don't come near me." The ghost came rushing towards her and as she panicked she dropped the skillet and started fanning the ghost with her left hand while the other covered her face. "Go away!!" She suddenly felt a cold rush course through her hand and straight into her body and when the cold forced her to open her eyes she noticed that the ghost somehow vanished and was replaced instead of a cold mist.

"What... what happened?"
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria
    "What... what happened?"
    Ed coughed loudly trying to catch his breath. 'Man that guy sure gave ya a cold shoulder'. Laughing heartily at his own joke he took a look around the room. 'I don't know what this room means to you but I'm getting the hell out of here. Probably even out of the building.' Ed went to the door before turning around. 'Which way is a safe way to go?'.

OOC:How much Karma do I use? 5? 10 points? Also I'm Irish, not British
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@miniphil and anuket

OOC: If you look out of the windows, you could see that in most directions there seem to be the occasional dead thing about, and if you listen there is the occasional scream from various buildings. Things are pretty clear to the North though, as that goes to the golf course of the other resort on the island. If you have something specific in mind you can let me know.

Also four karma

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio hadn't taken Glass to be the authorative type but he knew better than to say anything about it, it was good that someone was keen to take charge.

Glass seemed nervous so Glaudio said in a firm voice "I agree, rest is important if we're to stay alive but we've got to clear this place first".

he felt uncomfortable about being authorative, usually he simply provided muscle while others led, accordingly he was often considered stupid and indecisive due to his preference to follow orders rather than to issue them. Accordingly he had learnt the difference between good and bad decisions and backed Glass's thinking.

Flexing his fingers he hefted his sword and headed for the door to break some heads.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@xxriikoxx, Suzumi, Glass, and Gaz

Quote Originally Posted by -GAZKUL- View Post
    Flexing his fingers he hefted his sword and headed for the door to break some heads.
    OOC: What door? Are you following glass's advice literally and trying to work your way to the "top" of the house, and than work your way down?

Maria has grabbed her rifle back from Jonathan and is messing around with it. Seeing Glaudio getting ready to move, Jonathan picks up the 90two pistol on the floor saying "Smaller bullets, but I should be more accurate at a distance with this." He cleans off the blood as best he can with his shirt, checks to make sure it's got a round chambered, checks the clip to see how many he has left, then readies it and gives Glaudio a nod.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 03-09-2011 at 07:33 PM.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

"Yes, getting out of here sounds like a good plan. But we all need to get some rest. We can't operate effectively if we're running on low energy. Glaudio, Jon, mind helping me sweep the building form top to bottom? Once we're sure it's safe, we'll lock ourselves in here and make it secure, and have two people on watch while others sleep. Seeing as I was out for hours before I met you too, I don't need sleep right now. Let's get this place legit, get some rest, then we'll head out in the morning. What do you guys think?"

"Sure." Kotonoha successfully stole Glass' cigarette from him, wincing at the smoke as she crushed it into the ground. "Don't smoke, it'll wear your nerves out faster." She knew that from experience; her boyfriend hadn't always been exactly nice when the alcohol and nicotine took him.

"I don't need much sleep either, seeing that I can't even remember what happened to me back there. I'll look around for more weapons and ammunition, and since we'll be on this floor for a while, I suggest that we pick sides to guard."

"I agree, rest is important if we're to stay alive but we've got to clear this place first".

She turned around when Glaudio headed for the door, taking in his stance. "Really? I think that if there were any zombies, they would have attacked us by now, given the noise we've been making."
    Last edited by Rei; 03-09-2011 at 11:25 PM.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Wait? You're going..." she shakes off the coldness grabs the skillet to go and tries to run after Ed, "Where could you possibly go? Didn't you see what is out there???" Ed ignored her, "Which way is a safe way to go?" Alexandria grabbed his arm and tried to turn him to face her, "There is no safe way." emphasizing on every word.

OOC: miniPhil, your signature made me laugh the whole day. XD
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC- not totally sure about the layout so sorry

"Might as well check to be on the safe side, besides there might be something useful lying around" Glaudio said simply

he could see her point but after the incident on the ship he'd been becoming more cautious about things and he didn't like the thought of them sneaking up in the night.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

" I'm Saizo, nice to meet you." Saizo said bowing respectfully, " We need to get out of this area first and find survivors. For now, let's find a place to rest for a while."

Saizo kept an eye out for any kind of undead creature waiting in the dark to strike them.

" Come on, let's get out of here."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Rogue and AI
    The path you had been following is still clear if you wish to continue.

If you want to rest you could try following the other path to the open road or beach or stay where you are and rest in or among the trees and bushes.

---------------

@Gaz, xriikox, Tigris, and Suzumi

OOC: Well, to avoid confusion I might as well just describe what's there since you've cleared the serious threats. The only remaining dead are in the attick, it looks like they were killed slowly by bleeding out, broken bones, and strangulation. There's one guy, and a trio of women in dresses like this. The broken bones make them fairly inneffective combatants, so you can freeform running into them.

Searching bodies on the second floor and in the attick would find another operational Barretta 90two with twelve rounds and a fully loaded .44 magnum revolver. In a cabinet you find two over/under double barreled 12 guage shotguns and quite and a fifty buckshot shells. There are some more pain killers and band aids in the various medicine cabinets, plenty of food and alcohol in cabinits in the kitchen, an assortment of tools in the garage, and a garage in back with a pair of four wheel drive tan jeeps, a Nissan Pathfinder (7 seat SUV), one black Maserati GranTurismo (a sport/luxury car), and a black Alfa Romeo 8c Touring Spider from the 1930s (a sporty car for it's time with a certain look, but not designed to go off into the ripped up dirt roads you can run into on Lanai outsdie of here, the harbor, restort and city).

Other common house related stuff would also be around.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 03-10-2011 at 09:40 PM.

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these; "It could have been" ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Manekineko Cancer Luna
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2013 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xXoTrinityoXx

Sai slightly smiled. "Yeah, we should probably rest first, Ive been on the move for awhile." she looked at Saizo. " And you look exhausted." She looked around to see bushes along the path and decided that they looked fine. "We can stay here for a bit, and catch up on some rest. " Sai took out the ribbon she found on the path and put her messy hair up. she looked around a bit more to be sure nothing was around, then sat behind a bush and leaned up against a tree. She was too scared to rest, but she knew she needed her strength and energy back. Then her eyes started to close, and then she fell asleep fast.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Snapping awake, a bit of shock arising on Kaname's face as she heard Kayl yelling harsh sounding words in a language she did not understand. Nanalie twitched inside of Kaname and she felt a sort of cringe coming from her. It will be okay Nanalie, she thought to her conjoined sister like friend inside of her body.

"Okay Kayl, we're all for helping out, just tell us what to do. How exactly can we get her out from the wall? Pull her? We can't really grasp onto an entity you know..." making a face at this she walks over to Jenny, "Try to concentrate your energy Jenny, we'll work on helping get you out of the wall." Kaname looks in Jimmy's direction, "Want to help?" she says while smiling a bit.
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 03-12-2011 at 09:43 AM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee flinched when Alika began to scream. She wanted to comfort him but knew there was nothing she could do. It hurt her so much not to be able to do anything for him. "Bryce, are you stong enough to carry Alika?" she said as she carefully got up out of the bed. Her back was still sore, but she was able to ignore it as she looked around. "Did you get all of it or just what you could carry?" she asked, directing the question at Andrew. If she could carry more things, it would be useful. She felt so tired as she looked around the room. 'God, if you can hear me,' she silently prayed, 'please help us. Please."
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kirako and Jimmy

Kayl responds to Kaname

<We need to get out of here as well as getting her out of the wall. I don't know the details of all this, but I think if one of you knocks over the table with those things on it downstairs it might disrupt whatever put the wards up. >

He goes over to the stairs, goes partway down, and points over at the table with the crosses on it.

<There, that table. >

Jenny apparently is "hearing" him as well.

"Are you messing with my crosses! Those were expensive! And, I dunno, is that a good idea?"

Kayl thinks back

<Well I don't know. They could put a blanket on the floor and respectfully knock the table over or something. But we need to get moving.>
    Last edited by sunnyside; 03-12-2011 at 08:48 PM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"I got pretty much everything you guys need so we're good to go."

Andrew hoped that Fee was still in good condition so he didn't have to drop everything to help her.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi noticed a butterfly and was more interested in that than the image and began to chase it around the camp. She eventually caught it only for it to fly though her paws as it was part of the image as well. Disappointed she went to join the others and began to complain to Royo as she missed out on her meal.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@LB, Red, and Josun

OOC: I'm sure if Yoko and Jana we're asking for a break they'd, if anything, be fighting over who would help fee. Though Yoko's character is big on junk, so lets say Michael is helping Fee, Bryce has a lamp or two and assorted stuff like that, Andrew is helping Alika along, and the other ghost seems to wish he could carry something.

Brash as always Bryce forces his way through the old door to the fallout shelter, his makeshift backpack jangling slightly as he does so. After a few tries it pops up and out, with it's hinges coming apart as it lands.

Grabbing his clublike weapon he leads the way for the group out of the cellar.

"Alright guys, things look clear out here, if Fee says we need to get going now, lets get moving now!"

After that Michael emerges with Fee, then Andrew with Alika using his tireless but corporal ghostly form to move the injured and out of shape man along. Alika is mumbling unintelligible things things about pretty clouds and strawberry jam, but after some harsh looks by the native ghost he does manage to point and say "that way to the villiage".

The group moves out across the scrublands with Bryce in front, than Fee and Michael, than Andrew and Alika, and the native ghost takes up the rear, constantly looking over his shoulder, and keeping an eye on Alinka.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information