AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 197 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 115 155 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

OOC: Finally. Let's move!

Kotonoha turned around from the remains of the thing, glad that no-one had been hurt...except Glass. She was a little worried about him -- he'd been the first one to be attacked by the mutant-undead, and then rushed up here to help just to be thrown out the window again. She hoped he was all right... Her thoughts were interrupted by Maria, who seemed to have made her way up the steps.

"My Rifle! What did you do to it! Well, wait, sorry, I mean thanks for charging up there. Good soldier. Well, maybe I can fix it up, or maybe there's something else up here."

Kotonoha nearly laughed at the words, her mouth curving up into a welcome smile. "Maybe there'll be weapons somewhere around this big house..."

"Everyone alright? Sorry I couldn't have been more help, the thing didn't like me going in for the kill so quickly,"

She breathed a sigh of relief; he was all right, then. Even managing to smoke a cigarette. They'd figure things out somehow from here.

OOC: Wait, are there any weapons lying around?

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio gave a smile as Maria commented on the situation, his head was still spinning from his attack on the creature but at least it was dead.

"Thanks" he said to Kotonoha

Turing to Maria he said "we should get going"
    Last edited by -GAZKUL-; 03-09-2011 at 02:52 PM.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@xriikox, gaz, suzumi, and tigris

Quote Originally Posted by xRiikox View Post
    OOC: Wait, are there any weapons lying around?
    [/COLOR]

OOC: The answer to that question depends on where you want to try searching in the house. However up on the second floor there actually are two hand guns lying on the ground near seperate pools of blood (A modern Colt 1911 w 8 round clip and Beretta 90two in 9x19 w 17 round clip both are short six bullets) . Downstairs I'd mentioned a couple guns on a couple guys, but those were damaged, some of the others had empty holsters though. You could still recover some less damaged looking ammo from the damaged guns.

IC: Maria was standing looking at her gun, but her eyes were drawn to the phone on the wall. She picks it up, but there isn't any dial tone. But she seems to be thinking. Eventually she says.
    "The electrical storm, it's probably blocking cell phone service. But there is an underwater optical cable connecting this island to the other Hawaiian islands to the continental US. Maybe we could use that? I've seen the cable map and the drop is...near Manele Bay. I guess I'm not exactly sure where it comes in, but that isn't a whole lot of area to search."

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

"You're friend looks like hes out for the count. Think hes gunna finish that beer?" Ed starts scuttling through drawers looking for cigarettes. Finding nothing he turns to Alexandria.
    "So, Alex right? I got here the same way everyone does. By or over the sea. What about you? Why are you here? And not just the island, this apartment. By the looks of the door this isn't your apartment. Are you planning to hide out here with a busted door?" Ed moves over to the door and moves it back and forth as though he is testing the hinges.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee was surrounded by nothing but black, but she could still hear herself pray.God, protect us. God, guide us. God, be with us. Lead us, your children, through this and keep us till we are safe... It ran like a broken record through her head. As she prayed, she could see a small light forming, far away but gradually getting larger and larger till it consumed everything. Then suddenly, she was back at the hotel. Everything was crazy and the smell of blood assualted her nose as strong as before. Out of the pile of bodies, one rose and began an akward jaunt around the room before falling into a quicker step. Everything rushed by as scenes of the risen female body killed, growing stronger with each one. It flashed much more forward to her prowling through the woods. Fee knew the body could smell the living as she kept dipping her nose towards the ground. A few weaklings followed at a far distance, ready to pounce if she gave the order. 'Closer...' seemed to whistle through the air and suddenly, Fee was very awake in the small underground bunker.

"Guys, we need to go," she said, eyes flashing with uncertainty. She knew they had to move, and fast, but how long they really had was a mystery. She was sore all over and felt hot and still had to images and smells of Alika's make-shift sugery fresh on her mind but she couldn't ignore this very strong warning. They had to make a break for it, and fast.

(OCC: Hope this is okay, Sunny. ^^~ Kind of portraying what we had arranged but not being too brash about it. )
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"All right, I got some candy if you guys need it. I also have some alcohol and rum if you want but it may affect you guys later."

Andrew wanted to bring that up before they moved out.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

OOC: I hope this is ok, I figured since there were small branches around there were trees as well

Saizo looked at the ribbon and wondered who came through here as well. Gripping his bone sword and tanto, he continued walking down the road hoping he would meet other survivors like him. He was tired and wanted to rest for a while but couldn't since he didn't know when the undead might show up

" I'll use the trees to move faster." Saizo said as he climbed a tree, " I hope I come across someone soon."

He sighed and jumped from tree to the nearest one in search of survivors.
    Last edited by The Rogue Devil; 03-02-2011 at 10:42 PM.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"He's not my friend..." Alexandria started walking around the room while Ed was looking through drawers. Nothing much in this room, I guess. Ed suddenly asked her why she's here and how did she get here, "Long story short, here for a vacation and now I'm trying to find a place to hide from those things." She gave a frown to him and started heading for the door, "Look, since nothing much is here I'm checking the other rooms, feel free to roam around or join me." before she head out she gave a wink to Ed. Let's hope that was inviting enough.
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname frowns, "He doesn't have enough mana yet?" making a face she keeps standing by Jimmy, "It's done at last." She forces a smile.

"Hey, let's go see our 'friend' Jenny in the other room too. Maybe something new has happened, perhaps?" Kaname cringes at the thought as she starts walking.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Rogue

OOC: I'm putting ai with you, so I'm giving her a chance to jump in

--------------------------------------

@Hasu, Noelynn, Ensifer, Aedan, and Kylesico

Quote Originally Posted by noelynn1995900 View Post
    OOC: Sorry I haven't posted!! I got grounded..... ^^"

Shizuka looked at everyone and was glad that they were all pretty much okay. She then looked at the water, it was pretty. She took off her shoes and socks, setting them down on the grass. The she walked into the water, slowly and carefully, but when she knew nothing bad would happen, she just stood there there, stretching her arms out horizontally, closing her eyes. She was smiling, actually smiling for the first time since this has all happened.
    OOC: Awww Glad you're back. I'll at least reply to that

IC:

The ghost can't help but stare at Shizuka for a while, starting to smile a bit himself. But eventually he gets a quizzical look on his face and goes over by the shore. He reaches out as if too move some moss. However he doesn't manage to move it at all, he just freezes it.

------------------

@LB and Red

OOC: To be clear in case you missed it Red, candy and alcohol have been that only edibles they've found so far, and presumably Andrew has materialized and pocketed some of both.

IC:

Alika groans on the ground in his dazed state. "What, what's happening. Oh no. I'm still, ahh, somebody help me! What's happening!"

The native ghost seems confused, but looks concerned and attentive.

-------------

@Kaname and Jimmy

OOC: Ooops, gotta run, I'll reply as soon as I can. Though Jimmy could reply.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 03-03-2011 at 10:03 PM.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

Jimmy looked down, studying the tattoo - upside-down, of course. He looked pleasantly surprised. "Actually... that's pretty good." The comment about mana got his attention, and he looked up. "Well, of course I don't have enough mana. Jenny took it, right?" Lowering his shirt, he followed Kaname and Kayl back into the other room, looking over to where Jenny was playing a very unsuccessful game of Hide-and-Seek in the wall.

"Hey, Jenny... how're you doing?"

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these; "It could have been" ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Manekineko Cancer Luna
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2013 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xXoTrinityoXx

Sai ran scared, through the muddy woods, she could barely move. As she looked around, she could vaguely make out what looked like articles of clothing and a purse here or there. She pusillanimously, and quietly whispered " Hello?" she felt dumb for saying something aloud when there could be something lurking around. She wasn't really in the position to fight either, she was trying to get out of the dark and find other people. She bent down and decided to see if there was anything useful in the purse lying at her feet. She felt really bad for looking in someone else's belongings, but she knew it was better to find something useful then to not look at all.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Things had gone quiet upstairs when Jessica managed to (somewhat) regain control of her breathing, but the pain in her chest persisted. She was so focused on trying to make it go away that she didn't hear Glass approach her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigris View Post
    "Hey. Are you alright?"

Jessica jumped at the sound of Glass's voice and she slowly turned to look at him.
    After a slight pause, and a second's hesitation(he didn't want to bother her), he held out his hand. "It's all over now, and if anything else happens I promise you'll be ok. We'll make it out of here, got it?"

His voice was oddly soothing and Jessica felt the pain in her chest slowly start to ebb away. She took a deep (rather shaky) breath, and took his hand.
    "Come on, let's secure this place so you and the others can try to get some sleep."
    Jessica let out a faint laugh.

"I don't want sleep," she said wanly. "I want a bath. And you shouldn't smoke." Jessica added, snatching the cigarette from Glass as they made their way back into the house.

She let out a sigh of relief when she saw that no one was injured (or in Glaudio's case, not injured any further). She idly let her gaze fall on the decapitated mutant zombie. It reminded her of the thing they had encountered in parking lot at the hotel. And almost as if out of habit, Jessica raised the cigarette to her mouth and took a long drag.

"The electrical storm, it's probably blocking cell phone service. But there is an underwater optical cable connecting this island to the other Hawaiian islands to the continental US. Maybe we could use that? I've seen the cable map and the drop is...near Manele Bay. I guess I'm not exactly sure where it comes in, but that isn't a whole lot of area to search."

Jessica was started out of her reverie by Maria's voice.

"That sounds like it could be worth a try," she said. "But before we go anywhere, I want to get some supplies together. And hopefully some means of transport."

Jessica took another long drag off the cigarette and added (half to herself); "I want my baby. But I suppose any 4 wheel drive would be fine..."
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

Shizuka noticed that one of the ghosts were staring at her. She looked at him, and then felt bad for him when he froze the moss. These poor ghosts couldn't touch anything except for each other. She walked over to him, being careful not to touch him. She smiled sadly. She wanted to talk to him, but what would she say?
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria
    "Long story short, here for a vacation and now I'm trying to find a place to hide from those things."
    Ed continued to look around the room for something of worth but finding nothing.
    Look, since nothing much is here I'm checking the other rooms, feel free to roam around or join me.
    Ed turned to look at her but she was already out the door. He pick up the beer in the dead mans hand and attempted to take a swig. To much disappointment he found it frozen.
    Getting annoyed he walked to the hall, pushing past Alexandria to get to another door. Using his shoulder he broke the lock and inside found...
    OOC: I know you said we could just describe stuff but it's more fun having a GM do it :P

Junior Member Lizze is on a distinguished road Lizze's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Drum
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2011 10:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Exams are what I call nightmares!!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Suzumi, xxriikoxx, Tigris, and Gaz

OOC: Hmmm gravity still works when the powers out. So I guess you probably could draw a both if you wanted to. Also a place like this would have a garage in the back. You could hunt around bodies or somewhere and see if you can come up with some keys.

------------------------------

@Noelynn, Ensifer, Aedan, Hasu, and Kylesico

He smiles a little in response to Shizuka presence. For a while he just seems happy to be standing there. But eventually his attention is turned back to the moss. He points at it.

The female ghost seems to be curious and starts moving over by the two to see what's going on.

-------------------------

@Jimmy and Kirako

Jenny had been looking at Kayl, who is standing very close to her, but turns to Jimmy when he speaks.

"It's really weird. I'm... I'm able to reach people that are dead. I think, it's still a little strange, but I'm working on it, I hear whispers. Some times shouting. It's sort of scary because I hear screaming and shouting the easiest, but I think there's a lot more out there...

...at least I really really hope so."

Kayl smiles at hearing that.

<Good. Very good, you're close. Actually, I think you're already "there", but you aren't accorded much respect. Who knows who your ancestors were? I suppose you might eventually contact some meaningless ghosts, but we need real information. I'm going to to start thinking into your head while I chant, and you repeat what I'm saying into the other side, as loudly as you can. We'll see whose attention we can get.>

Jenny looks a little scared.

"Is...are you sure that's safe? I don't know."

<Look. You're already quite dead, and the clock is ticking on those two over there> Kayl thinks as he waves an arm at Jimmy and Kaname.

<So lets do this thing. Plus, so long as you repeat what I'm asking you to, the spirits will know you're speaking for me, my ancestors should protect me.>

He pauses for a moment before he continues thinking into people's heads

<Perhaps I even have descendents....>

"Well, OK I think" Jenny says nervously.

<Good girl> Thinks Kayl and he graps onto her head and starts chanting out loud for once. Jenny isn't saying anything out loud, but her lips are moving, so she might be thinking along in some manner.

---------------------------
    EDIT: and since he posted while I was typing, One for miniphil and Anuket

As Ed steps into the room he hears something go "pop" . Looking over he spots a ghost standing not very far away near the bathroom door.

The shattering noise seems to have been caused by can of soda sitting on a table near the bathroom, the soda seems to have frozen and popped the can.

The ghost, a older looking guy wearing striped pajamas seems startle by that himself. But after a moment he looks back at ed and starts running towards him.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 03-05-2011 at 08:59 PM.

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    The ghost, a older looking guy wearing striped pajamas seems startle by that himself. But after a moment he looks back at ed and starts running towards him.
    Ed stares dumbfounded at the ghost moving towards him before turning to Alexandria. "Oh hay, your friends awake". Quickly glancing back at the ghost still coming towards him he raised his hands in a defensive stance. "We should probably leave though" He said turning to Alexandria. He tried to slam the door but it was too smashed to close properly. The ghost reached Ed and at the last second Ed took a swing for it's head.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@miniPhil and Anuket

OOC: What the heck is that in your sig miniPhil?

IC:

The ghost didn't seem to expect that at all and doesn't come removetly close to ducking or dodging.

Eds arm flies through the things head, and he feels an extreme cold course through the limb. But he felt like for a moment it "snagged" and actually had something of an impact.

The ghost does partial recoil, but it's head is fully intact and after taking a step back it starts rushing in again.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi ran upto Shizuka and jumped onto her back. "Me!" She looked at the ghost and looked somewhat relaxed dispite it being a ghost. She felt at home with them infact. She is a spirit in herself after all.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Ed curses as he feels the cold in his arm. Shaking it in an attempt to generate warmth he turns to Alex. "We really should go". Before making his way down the corridor he turns back again and makes a second swing for the ghosts head.

OOC: It's a still from Hot Fuzz. The joke being that the actor also plays a Time Lord in Dr. Who and so should be able to regenerate. His name is also deliberately misspelled.

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"For the last time he is not my friend!" Alexandria said to Ed and right after doing so the man came running towards them and Ed tried to hit the man, all of a sudden Ed started cursing, "What?!" Alexandria was getting irritated with the situation so she looked around the room if there was anything good enough to use against the man in pajamas. Even a skillet would do. "We really should go." said Ed again and made another swing for the man's head, "Quick, while he's down."
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

OOC: Sorry for such a short post. ^^"

Shizuka giggled when the cat jumped on her back. But then she looked at the moss herself. Was there something odd about it that the ghost could see?
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

Jimmy's eyebrows rose in surprise. "The clock is ticking on us? Thanks for letting us know. Really. I thought we were safe in here, trapped though we may be..." The runner shook his head in exasperation, returning to the chair he'd been sitting in earlier. He gave Kaname a "Can you believe this guy?" look.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I'll give a bit longer for others to reply in the other groups

---------------------

@mini and ankuet

OOC: British are we miniPhil? Anyway just for clarity at the moment your two are dealing with a ghost, though it moves like someone who is alive as opposed to flying around. But Ed would have noticed that it can walk through walls. Ed was in front in that room having just hit it with his shoulder, so I'll figure Alexandria went back to the first one. Also apologies for one of my posts a little back, I used out instead of in and she instead of him. Not a high point for clear writing for me :-P I've edited it tp hide my shame a little, but so long as you're clear on what's going on you don't have to go hunting it down and re-reading.

IC:

Alexandria rushes back into the kitchen of the first room. Luckily she doesn't even have to look around for a skillet or anything like that, the sink and surrounding countertop seems to be covered by what may be every dish and eating utensil the man owns. There does look to be a decently heavy iron skillet and some longer knives, although they are covered in food and kinda smell bad.

As she's doing this Ed continues to scrap with the ghost. This time it tries to dodge Ed's attack, but Ed seems to know how to handle himself and manages to land another arm numbing punch. Ed thinks maybe it's head started to disipate a moment before reforming that time.

Ed would have blocked the ghosts attack, but its arm passes throug hEds arm and his torso. Ed steps back out of its reach for a moment as he gasps to breath with a partially frosted lung.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information