AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 197 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 114 154 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

@xxriikox, Gaz, Tigris, and suzumi

OOC: Stuff like that is OK, it can just cost karma if the dice don't back up what you post, essentially making up the difference. It might have been really expensive if you did that right off the bat, but the thing is missing some pieces now.

IC:

After Kotonoha disables the thing. Maria arrive up the stairs and looks at Glaudio.

"Huh, you aren't all cut up again, who would have thought. Did you have her do all the fighting? "

Over by the wall Jonathan groans, it seems like he might be OK though, but the noise draws Marias attention.

"My Rifle! What did you do to it! Well, wait, sorry, I mean thanks for charging up there. Good soldier. "

She looks at it for a moment "Well, maybe I can fix it up, or maybe there's something else up here."

----------------

@hasu, aedan, ensifer, and kylesico

OOC: I was about ot post something, but it'd probably be better if one of the rest of you replied to Hasu first. I'll shoot some PMs.

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

OCC: i did see that turning into a one sided load of posts on my behalf XD

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(Sorry for the delay)

Kaname walks over, wincing as she remembered the pain it inflicted on her. She pulls up Jimmy's shirt, "Excuse me for this, Jimmy." She speaks, a bit embarrassed while holding his sides, making sure to keep the shirt up and keep him secure in place. "I believe your design seems nice Jimmy, what made you think of it?"

"And...Kayl, is the way I'm holding him okay?"

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kirako and Jimmy

Kayl dips the bone in the ink and picks up the polished rock.

<Yes that will do fine. >

He stares at the design for a bit and than holds the bone over Jimmy's skin and whacks the bone lightly and precisly with the rock, forcing it through the skin leaving the first "dot" of the tattoo. He continues picking up pace.

OOC: Up to Jimmy how his character reactions, but with Nanalie helping "inside" , Kaname is a lot stronger than she looks.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

"That's alright, Kaname... I don't mind." He grinned broadly, giving her a flirtatious wink. "As for the eagle... it's what we do. We run, climb, and leap over buildings... it's the closest thing to flying any human can get unaided." At Kayl's words, his attention turned to the crude tattoo tools he was about to use. "Please tell me that bone is sanitary..." Perhaps he was joking. Perhaps not. Either way, he found himself pressing into Kaname's grip, as he tried to ignore the pain, and remain as motionless as possible.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kirako and Jimmy

<I'm having a hard time understanding what you mean by "sanitary" but it's a pristine tool that has stayed with me into the afterlife. So I think it's clean enough for you>

Kayl is getting into they rythm of his art, with the rock making a rapid tempo as each little stab pushes ink under Jimmy's skin. The result is shaping up to still be a bit stickish, compared to the realistic sort of eagle a professional western tattoo artist would make. However he's surrounding it with all sorts of sharply defined geometric shapes and curves, giving it something of a style.

He's about halfway through the painful process.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Royo nodded her head at Mia in thanks for concern and helping her out. The air near the pond felt feel warm on Royo's skin. She did not notice the ghost wading into the pond. Crawling over to the pond, dipping both hands into the pond. For some reason, Royo felt relax while her hands were in the pond. Moving her hands together to hold some water. She flings the water into her face. Thus waking her up or more alert. As she opened her eyes, she saw a ghost like figure standing in the pond. She blink her eyes twice to she if she was seeing things. She notices Mia trying to communicate with them but it looked like she had no luck. Royo was slightly baffled that Mia ran off. "Mia?" she said in confusion. Following Mia, Royo shortly join the group. "What happen here?" as she looked at the batted crew. She rushed over to Dante and Mia who seemed to be pulling Dante back on his feet. "Let me" she said to Mia. "Come on big guy" taking his left arm, placing it over her shoulders and lifting him up. Royo slowly walked, side by side, with Dante back to the pond.

OOC: I hope that I got this right.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: At college, but figured I'd leave a post. The next one will be longer)

"How are you holding up, Jimmy?"

"It's coming along nicely it seems." Kaname says while smiling a bit. Keeping her hold on him as she speaks, "It won't be long now, the pain will be gone soon." Looking down as she speaks softly, thinking it must be very painful for him too.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ensifer View Post
    OOC: I hope that I got this right.
    OOC: That's cool. I've sent some PMs. Though I could make a post in response to that, I'm just hoping to get your group rolling again with you guys talking to each others.

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

Ed continued to climb the steps one at a time. What a day, washed up on a strange island and just when he gets his bearings he is assailed by zombies. He had been separated from everyone, lost in the chaos of the attack. This didn't bother him too much. What really got under his skin was he dropped his cigarettes along the way. He just hoped there would be some somewhere in this building, then he could concentrate on getting out of here.
    There were voices upstairs, maybe they had smokes. Ed continued to climb until he came to an apartment with a smashed in door. Peering in he spied two people.

'Hay! You folks wouldn't happen to have a light, would ya?'
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi reached the water and regain composure. She started to play in the water not really noticing the ghosts or anything for that manner. She just splashed around and had fun. It was really the only thing she could do because all the good mice are dead.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

His teeth were gritted, his body tensed as he shut away the pain. "Oh, I'm just fantastic. How are you doing?" He managed a tight smile, before returning his focus to something distant. The hard part was keeping still when he imagined running, climbing, and leaping along the rooftops of New York City.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

OCC: Gaaaaaaah!! Sorry for the late post. I missed out on the entire fight. >_<

Jessica whirled around when Glass shouted out in pain and just managed to catch a glimpse of tentacle like thing retract upwards and out of sight. For the briefest moment (that felt eerily long to Jessica), everything was still. The spell was broken by Jonathan, who quickly pointed his rifle towards the place where the thing had disappeared, and Maria, who turned towards the house and muttered something that Jessica couldn't pick up. And before Jessica regained the use of her voice or body, Kotonoha sprinted past her and back into the house with Jonathan on her heels.

"Wait!" she tried to call after them, but her voice caught in her throat.

Jessica turned toward Glass. He seemed to be uninjured though as he rushed past the two girls on the porch and back inside the house. Jessica exchanged a nervous glance with Maria at the bangs and crashes of the fight above. But, with a rather resigned look on her face, Maria headed off into the house as a few shots sounded out, followed by a loud howl.

Jessica shakily got to her feet as another howl rang out. She had to go help too, but she couldn't get her feet to move.

"Come on, Jessica," she told herself firmly as her breathing became labored. "This is no time to have a panic attack. Just push through it. Come on. You can do it. Mana is waiting..."

But it was no use. She sank back to her knees trying to steady her breathing and soothe the pain in her chest.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Anuket and miniphil

OOC: Here's a description of what is within sight of the door of the the apartment should one of you look or go inside.

Inside there is a big Plamsa TV sitting dark. At first it looks like someone is watching the blank screen. On second look the person isn't moving, but instead seems to be litterally frozen in place. It's a middle aged guy wearing a football Jersey, twisted as if he was in pain with his hands up in the air in front of him. However he isn't moving at all. On closer inspection you notice even the beer coming out of a can in his hand is frozen in midair in the process of spilling. Drops of Pabst are dripping off the end of the beercicle.

No obvious weapons in this room, aside from chair legs there are doors that look like they lead to a bedroom and a kitchen.

-----------------

@Jimmy and Kirako

Kayl keeps working and eventually completes the tattoo, while styalistically not the same as a modern realistic eagle tattoo, it does have a look about it. And you'd have to give him credit for skill at his craft as the lines are sharp and well defined despite not using guides or exactly working from a design.

He smiles at first after completing it, admiring his handiwork.

But than he frowns a bit and shrugs his shoulders.

<It looks like you don't have the mana to power the tattoo. Maybe we can work on that in the future, but at least you've got it ready should you become more worthy of it.>

<Anyway it's been quite some time, I had better check in with our wall bound friend and see how she's doing.>

Kayl turns and starts walking back towards the living room.

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

Mia: Um, the monster thing caused some problems...

Mia walked over to the pond with Royo and Dante, then washed her face, and watched kimi playing around.

(OCC sorry some police stuff kept me occupied the past few days)

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Hasu, Aedan, Ensifer, Kylsico and Noelynn

After others have made it out of the woods, Rei and Shizuka come out as well and join the others by the pond.

The female ghost is sort of just looking at everyone, while the male wades into the water, passing through the water without disturbing it, though he freezes a lilly pad as he goes through it, and starts looking at the shore.

OOC: You're free to interact with each other, but you could also interact with the ghosts if you feel like it.

---------------------

@Rogue and Machinehead

Saizo follows the tracks, it turns out to not be that difficult even as the mud on the shoes and boots of whoever it was gets rubbed off because there are broken branches, periodic drag marks, and the occasional dropped piece of clothing or personal item like a purse.

In fact Saizo comes upon a yellow hair ribbon that looks like it was deliberatly but maybe hastily tied around a small branch.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 02-25-2011 at 09:54 PM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"Damn, nothing good here. We'll have to improvise."

Andrew began taking all of the stuff and placed it on the table, thinking of what he should do.

OOC: Sorry for not posting for a bit, I've been busy on Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (they have three new packs coming out) and with Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Alexandria was startled by a voice, she turned around and saw a man who looked rather amusing. "Erm..., no." She then turned back to peak on the door again, the man inside doesn't seem to be moving. Wait? Was that a man? She turned back again and walked towards the man who spoke to her who somehow seems to be very laid back even with the situation they were all in, or maybe the man had no idea what is going on.

"Are you human?" she tilted her head and asked the man with great curiosity in her voice.
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria
    Are you human?
    'Sure am kid. Sorry to barge in on you cool cats by the way. Is there anyone in the other apartments might have smokes?' Ed gestured behind him to the other rooms. Ed pauses when he notices the frozen man staring at the television. 'Hay man, I see you like football. How are the Jets doing? I haven't been keeping up, got caught up in some stuff'. It takes Ed a moment to notice that the guy isn't replying. 'Whatever man, just making conversation. Your TV is off by the way'.
    Ed turns back to Alexandria. 'So what you think of them zombies eh? Pretty crazy stuff'.

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Wh... what???" Alexandria was caught off guard or well, more like really shocked. What is this guy thinking he's doing? "Excuse me but who the hell are you???" she crossed her arms looking like one of those Spanish Inquisitors with one of her eyebrows raised.

OOC: That was really unexpected, miniPhil. XD
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria
    "Wh... what??? Excuse me but who the hell are you???"
    'Oh, sorry for the lack of introduction. Names Ed, hows it hangin?' Ed reached out a shuck Alexandrias hand vigorously. 'Say you wouldn't happen to know a way off the island would ya. I'd like to get back home and things are getting a bit weird here so, well you know.' He pushed past her and went into the room without waiting for a reply. 'Phewwww, nice pad you got going here.'

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ANukea and miniphil

OOC: Heck of an entrance Phil :P Anyway you're in freeform at the moment, you don't hear anything else moving around in the building right now. I post when/if that changes.

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted!! I got grounded..... ^^"

Shizuka looked at everyone and was glad that they were all pretty much okay. She then looked at the water, it was pretty. She took off her shoes and socks, setting them down on the grass. The she walked into the water, slowly and carefully, but when she knew nothing bad would happen, she just stood there there, stretching her arms out horizontally, closing her eyes. She was smiling, actually smiling for the first time since this has all happened.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Gil
    Goofy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Name's Alexandria-" she wasn't even able to finish the sentence when Ed cut her off and said, "Say you wouldn't happen to know a way off the island would ya. I'd like to get back home and things are getting a bit weird here so, well you know." he pushed pass her and started walking around the room in amusement. "I've been in this island for a week and it's only been days when I've noticed things weren't normal, and to answer your question I have no idea how to get out of this god-forsaken island. So... how the heck did you ended up in here?" While waiting for an answer from Ed she started walking towards the guy who sat on the sofa frozen, and in Alexandria's opinion clearly like the zombie she encountered at the bar.
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

OOC: Sorry for late reply, work, writing, and studio is killing me. Add in the fact I'm moving and getting a house with several friends in April(which requires planning), I've been busy. I severely apologize. If the members we have in my group are ok with it, I'm terribly ready for daily/every other day posting, keeping consistent. Let's get this RP on the road!
    BIC:
    Glass came to, shaking his head vigorously. Pushing himself off his chest(guessing that was how he had landed, though he didn't feel too injured, if only a tad sore), Glass rushed over to the house. He remembered they were in the middle of a battle, yet he was just laying around in the grass. Damn it, they needed me! Stupid tentacle thing knocking me out... Once he got back inside, he realized everything was over and noone(that he could tell) was injured. With a sigh of relief, and somewhat ironically(due to his sore chest), he lit up a cigarette and addressed the group.

"Everyone alright? Sorry I couldn't have been more help, the thing didn't like me going in for the kill so quickly," he said with a laugh. He noticed someone out of the corner of his eye, and forgot all other thoughts. For some reason he felt drawn to her; perhaps it was because he knew what it was like to be in her position, or maybe because she was just overwhelmed and he felt like he'd do anything to help. Glass walked over to Jessica, who was seemingly distraught. He knelt down and looked over her face.

"Hey. Are you alright?" After a slight pause, and a second's hesitation(he didn't want to bother her), he held out his hand. "It's all over now, and if anything else happens I promise you'll be ok. We'll make it out of here, got it?" [In the event his hand is taken, Glass helps up Jessica] "Come on, let's secure this place so you and the others can try to get some sleep."

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information