AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 197 FirstFirst ... 50 90 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 110 150 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

@Armaggeddon, Machine and Rogue

OOC: Hmmm alright Rogue and Machine aren't going where I thought they would. I'll get things figured out by my next post, I've got a number of subplots lying around as notes, and I might actually check the map to see what you'd probably pass by.

The island being mostly a mountain, you can tell the general direction of the ocean and the peak. The resort was on the coast. The left path would go that way.

There was another resort near town. Taking the straight or right paths might go there. That's a little harder to tell.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee supressed a shudder as the smell of burning flesh and blood flooded her nose again. She felt like she might throw up but she forced herself to keep working. As the last bits of the inside of the wound were finally burned close, she gladly put the metal handle down. She almost threw it on the ground. She felt relieved for a moment before she realized she had to sew it closed now. Fee took the time to close her eyes and take a deep breath as the bile rose in the back of her throat. She picked up the needle with shaking hands.

You can do this, Fee. it's just like sewing clothes. It's no different. she thought as she doused the needle and thread with cologne before running the needle through the flame a couple of times. "Bryce, I need you to hold the edges together while I sew," she said, trying her hardest to make her voice sound even. She didn't want to do this, but she knew she would have to, even though the very thought made her want to pass out. How had it come to this?
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2011 09:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Really not sure what else to say, until we get a move on down one of these paths!
    Pheonix's gaze slid to the others as each of them had caught up to her side, "Well… We must make a decision, and frankly my instincts say left." She nudged her chin in the direction of the left path "Do you have any objections?" She asked them stiffly, waiting for any reasoning to why they should not go down this path.

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Losing ideas here... XD

----------------------------

"Let's leave... just... leave..." Alexandria was still in shock after seeing what Ignatius did to the man or in this case the zombie. "I don't think I'm hungry anymore, let's just leave." she was heading straight for the door and didn't wait up for Ignatius to leave.
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

" That's fine, Phoenix." Saizo said, " We might find survivors along the way."
    Saizo looked at Nathan waiting for his response. He also tried to clean his weapons to keep the blades sharp since there was so much blood caked on them.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry for the delay, been chaotic here with the snow and everything.

------------------

@Armaggedon, Rogue, and Machine

OOC: Figuring Machine follows allong

You follow the left path as it slopes down towards the beach, eventually it merges with a larger path, almost a road, you can see tire tracks, but you wouldn't want to go this way without a good Jeep or SUV. Still, there must be something people are driving to.

As you're following it you notice obvious footprints through a muddy low section going perpendicular to the path. You think they're probably recent and would have been a number of people, but nobody is really a tracker in the bunch.

Still, whoever it was wasn't following the bath towards the shore at all, you could follow them. It could be other survivors, it could be other dead, and you might lose the tracks once the mud got knocked off their boots or shoes. Or you could continue to follow the Jeep road.

-----------------------------

@Anuket and Yoko

OOC: Anuket has requested to go off freeform, so here we go.

As Alexandria steps outside she sees that a good dozen people mostly covered with nasty wounds are moving in toward the shop, possibly having heard all the ruckus. They don't have you surrounded yet though, if you made a run for it to the North you might be able to get past them.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: O__o I'm really sorry, 6-8 days overdue for a post...)

Kaname seemed to have a look of confusion on her face, "So...with the 'mana' Jenny took from Jimmy...combined with Kayl, we could get out of here?" Smiling slightly she turns to Kayl, "What should we do first?"

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

Quiet. Check. Jimmy shut his mouth and tried to relax. With any luck, he'd have his strength back by the time they got out of the house.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Jimmy and Kirako

OOC: Good job getting in with a post so fast Jimmy! Usually I have to poke people if they've been waiting for a while, as they may not be regularly checking the thread

Kayl looks thoughtful for a moment

<This might take a while, and I think I'd like to just send and recieve thoughts to and from Jenny, or it'll just be confusing for you, and distracting for me.

So why don't you two just try and pretend like Jenny and I aren't here so it's just you two in the room, well, except for the dead guy twitching on the floor over there that Kaname chopped up a while ago. Just try not to be distracting.

I suppose there is a whole house you could occupy, but I might require some assistence, I'm not sure. >

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Got it Fee" Bryce did as she said. The smell was started to really get to him, but he stayed strong. If Fee was able to keep it together this well, then so could Bryce. Bryce steadied his hand, held his breath, and kept looking down, concentrating on what he was doing. He knew he couldn't mess up. The result could be horrible.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee nodded her aknowledgement before lowering the needle and carefully pushing it through the first part of the skin. The feel of it under her fingers was sickening. She thought for a moment she was going to throw up again. The needle squeezing through the flesh didn't feel anything like sewing cloth. She took a moment to steady herself before pushing the needle the rest of the way through. She slowly pulled the thread almost all the way out out while sweat pooled on her forehead and in the small of her back. She carefully set the needle down and tied the end of the thread, pulling it a little taut to make the skin touch before picking the needle up and begining her work again. The resistance of the needle made her want to hurl every time she stuck it through Alika's flesh. She quickly and deftly worked the needle back and forth in a pattern to help make the skin stay together without cutting into it.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan gave a slight shrug after Saizo and Phoenix spoke and said "As long as we don't end up cornered and any survivors that merge with us don't hinder our survival chances i have no objections." After reaching some tracks Nathan slowed down as he began to think over the chances of these being survivors, and if they are if they would even still be alive. He talked uneasily but he tried his best to convey his concern on the matter "I may not be a fighter or an outdoors kind of person but these tracks may be a trap. I'm not going to say that we should strike out the possibility that these lead to survivors but i think we shouldn't follow them without thinking. What do you think?" Nathan paused and waited for Saizo/Phoenix to reply. He suspected they might be thinking on it as well but he wasn't certain what their position on it was.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

MICHAEL

He knew he had to come back in.

He just wish he put it off a couple of minutes before actually going back in.

With one look at Fee, and Alika, and the rest, he knew he should have not stepped inside. There's the blood and burning flesh of course, but looking at Fee practically sewing Alika up like that, is enough to make anyone with a constitution hurl. But since Michael promised himself that he wouldn't be such a baby for a while, at least he'd like to think that he can keep that promise, he didn't say anything.

Maybe because he didn't want to scare Fee and ruin whatever it was she was doing.

But mostly because if he opened his mouth, he might just hurl, and then that would not only such a waste, but he still liked Fee. Even in the midst of all of this... nonsense going on, maybe he'd still like it if she would look at him and see a man, and not the real childish idiot that he was.

ALIKA

The pain is there.

But far from him and his consciousness.

"You'll be fine. I won't cause I'm dead," said the voice inside his head.

If he was awake, it's probable that he'd get it that he was having hallucinations, but since he's unconscious and in his head everything makes sense, he just got more and more scared at the lady voice inside his head.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

Mia: Kyle? What happened to you? I dont think i understand whats happening here? I was with my mum, her spirit? And now im here...

She
    looked at her human body, it felt like her body and spirit want to connect but they just wont, there was a pull, just not strong enough to fuse them together.

(OCC sorry its short but i couldnt think of much for the one side of the conversation)

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Thats another story for anouther time." He said to her. He began to disappear back to his rest. "I can sense something near by through Kimi. There is danger approching. Be careful." He said as he continued to fade away.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

"...right. Okay then, just call out if you need us for something." Jimmy rose from the chair, motioning for Kaname and the others to follow him so they could give the spirits some space. Giving Jenny's body a wide berth, he led them into the kitchen, close enough to hear if necessary, but out of sight. Taking a seat on a countertop, Jimmy took a moment to catch his breath. He was still pale, clearly not back to 100% yet. Perhaps it didn't matter - if they did get out soon, he only had to keep up with the rest of the group; Kaname had saved his life, there was no way he'd leave her behind, even if he could.

He offered a faint smile to Kaname. "So - what's a pretty girl like you doing in an apocalypse like this?"

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"Be careful Fee, stay focused and stay strong."

Andrew hoped that this would help Fee.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

Mia: Kyle wait!

He was gone... She turned to Dante get me out of here, she tried to hug him. Instead her body was flung backwards towards her body, it was an awful feeling, like being sucked through a window and then falling miles down to the ground.

Mia sat bolt up right and looked at her hands.

Mia: Im back...

She looked up at Dante.

Mia: We are in danger...

Without any proper explanation to everyone concerned about her, she stood up then picked up kimi, holding her dangling at arms length.

Mia: What should we do kitty?

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Uh... Ig... Ignatius... We better hurry." she turned to look at where Ignatius is, pointing her fingers outside the window. It was like a herd of zombies heading towards them getting closer and closer. They needed to do something and fast!
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Hasu, Kyle, Noelynn, Aedan, and Ensifer

Moments after Mia jerks upwards, the man that the hostile ghost had been standing on...or rather in, bursts through the underbrush rushing at the group with a shovel, Mia, being alerted, is a bit back toward Shizuka.

He has the detached yet crazed look of the dead, and still has signs of ice on his chest. However as he closes with the closest, Dante, he seems to be moving far faster than other dead, seemingly moreso than other dead.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Royo started to be conscious again. Her eyes lids were barely open. Only a glimmer of light creep into her eyes but not enough to fully open them. She had no clue on whats going on nor what happen to her. Desperately to keep her eyes open, slightly fading back into the unconsciousness. Royo tried to do something but the only thing she could do was give off some weak movement and dry moan.

OOC: Thanks for the help Sunnyside and i hope that this will do.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi let out a battle cry and charged at the man. She scratched at the man's legs breaking skin every time she went for a hit and run. "ROAR!" She screamed at him as she attempted to advoid attacks while making his legs more that useless and distracting him for others to attack. She tried her best to advoid the worst of the shovel swings.
    (OOC: Sunnyside, if you don't mind may you check and see what happens to Kimi during this charge?)
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 01-29-2011 at 10:18 PM.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ignatius looked out at the horde. "Hmm, I think we should try to sneak away unnoticed. There's too many to take on all at once, so we should just try to find someplace to go." Before ignatiuswent to the door, he made a quick look around for any weapons incase they found some zombies on their escape. He took the lead pipe and went back to the door. "I'm not sure how these zombies work exactly, but I think it would be best if we remained low to the ground. What do you think? Unless of course, you think charging the zombies would be more fun." Ignatius put a big grin on his face.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Hasu, Noelynn, Kyle, Ensifer, and Aedan

OOC: Kyle, are you attacking purely as a cat? As for the rest I'd like Aedan to be able to post before continuing, but don't want to lock up the group.

Anybody know if anything is up with him?

------------------------

@Yoko and Anuket

The dead have definitly noticed at least Alexandria. You might still be able to prevent being surrounded if you made a break for it. But if you ducked inside the building you could try hiding or something like that before they arrived.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname sits next to Jimmy on the countertop, chuckling, she says "I've just got myself mixed up in something awful, was supposed to be relaxing...buuuut, you know the rest. I suppose that's what you thought too, coming to an island. But relaxation is something we haven't gotten, huh?" She gets down from the counter and searches around in the kitchen, finding a sort of cloth, she runs water over it and hands it to Jimmy, "You're still not looking too good from all of that...here. So, what were your plans when you came here?"

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information