AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 197 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan realized as he reached the door that with the party going on the dining room would have a longer wait than usual and he didn't have any reservations and remembered that he had some food in his room and began to walk back. On the way back to the room he noticed a few things off such as some bushes around the 200 rooms being broken and wondered what had happened. he shrugged and said to himself "probably some rampaging drunk ran out of beer" and continued to his room. As he came to his room he noticed a small scratch on the door lock and decided to go inside to see if someone had broken in. He went to check the bags and gave a loud laugh as he realized what had been taken. "And i thought that someone smart had broken in. They took my cheap watch and my dull old tools." he said this to himself as he reached under a dresser and pulled out a small briefcase he had hid underneath a dresser and laughed when he saw it was untouched. "well they will be in for a surprise when they see all they'll get for those tools." with this Nathan went into the kitchen to make himself a sandwich after making sure the door was locked.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek look over a Fee and Michel." not to much i'm a transfer student so, i don't know to much going around." He sighed, he needed to get to know people , he needed to get a life.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Before she knew what she was going on, Fee was dragged off the dance floor. She took the seat next to Micheal and when he didn't remove his hand she blushed slightly. She felt like maybe he'd just forgotten but the pressure felt nice.

"Oh, yeah," she said in response to Derek regurgitating his recent history. "You told me that earlier. I think it's pretty awesome to get to come to such a beautiful for school. I've only been here a little while and I've already fallen in love with this place. What made you choose it?"

She rested her free elbow and the table and rested her head on her hand. She smiled a little and she tried to appear attentive but she couldn't stop her eyes from wandering to the hand holding hers.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek laughed a little."Yea...beautiful.." He looked over a fee and noticed how stunning she looked,He never really noticed. it because he just met her but she didn't seem like the type to care about only her looks. but he couldn't help but stare. when he realized he was staring at her he looked down." I'm not sure what made me choose this school. it just felt... right, I guess you could explain it."

Never Give In, Never Give up.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

After finishing his sandwich Nathan decided that the loud party might help repress his flashbacks. before he left the room Nathan made sure he had hidden his tools again and put his bags exactly as they had been. After this Nathan walked to the party taking his medical tools with him and found a place to take a seat. He sat down in one of the more empty areas and watched the other guests as they danced.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

MICHAEL

"Martial Arts huh? Well as our national hero in the Philippines always liked to prove that the pen is mightier than sword, I've never been much with fights. In fact I don't think I've ever fought before. Such a wuss, huh? It was always with the words for me," He's actually saying the truth here, without any form of exaggeration. In face if words could kill, he'd be most wanted killer number one... ALL OVER THE WORLD!

"I'm a lover, not a fighter,"

With that last statement he noticed Fee again.

Hmmm.

Perhaps he felt happy that she didn't let go, perhaps he just didn't feel like letting go, perhaps... well whatever the perhaps, he planned to keep his hand there.

ANYWAY he thought as he averted his view and started talking again.

"Well I am a graduate of journalism and this is my last ride of fun and games before I have to... and I shudder at the thought," He paused and literally shuddered to express the shudder at the thought statement, and then continued, "to finally settle down and get some sort of responsible job,"

Responsible.

The very term sounded vulgar to Michael, who never wanted to be responsible fore anything in his entire life. Ever since he heard of the story of Peter Pan, he had always wished that he could fly to some Neverland location and never grow old.

But Hawaii would have to do for now. He's sure he'll have another plan up his sleeve when the reality of growing up appears once more.

"So what about you Fee, what brings you to this Neverland like paradise?"
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Azrael grinned like a child as she blushed at his comment. Hopefully she would stick around for him to get that chance. It wasn't long before those thoughts became second-hand.

Shortly after their "Recess" the front door was knocked on slightly. Tho it would be enough for anyone inside to hear. As the only sound was the soft breathing of Azrael as he slept.

He slowly opened his eyes, and smiled as Chloe stood from the bed in all her glory, taking his shirt, and answering the front door. Azrael rolled over, and seat up. Running his hand down his chest to the scar stretching all the way down to his pelvis.

"You know you look a lot better in that shirt then I never did."

Azrael stepped up to his full height. Letting the sheets from the bed flutter to the floor. Slipping slowly into a par of boxers. Then carefully stepping up behind Chloe and wrapping his arms around his body. Holding her in a tight yet relaxed grip.

"I see you were able to survive the challenge. Impressive."
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 01-21-2010 at 10:49 PM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Andrew finally arrived at the same door that Lucius tried to knock down. Room 709A. The events of what happened there kept running through his head as he knocked on the door and waited for an answer. He hoped that they can answer after the events of what happened earlier.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

As Daniel finished up his conversation with the bartender another man walked up saying hi. "Hey, how are you." Daniel said turning around in his chair "Get a drink and chill a little. Everyone needs some rest at some time. By the way, the name is Daniel." He said sticking his hand out for a shake.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Chloe smiled to herself when Azrael held her.

"Glad to see you up. Does that offer to help me move still stand?"

She ran her hand through his hair a bit, then pulled away to pack the few things she took out, which was basically the clothes she wore there and her phone.

She thought to herself for a moment, trying to figure out what he meant by challenge. It was then she remembered him mentioning that he was 'wild' and questioned if she could handle it. She smiled to herself and looked back at him.

"Well, maybe when we get to the other room I can try a round two challenge?"

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

With a cocked eyebrow Azrael shifted his weight to his left. Leaning with his arms crossed.

"Getting a bit cocky there aren't ya?"

With a grin Azrael finished packing his own items. Getting dressed, and helping Chloe with hers. Smiling as lightly kissed her forehead.

"I'm ready when you are"

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

"Its my job to be cocky." she said with a smile.

She put on her skirt and took out a pair of sandals that Kevin had packed for her so she wasnt barefoot. She looked at the tag on the new key and headed up to the new room. It was a floor up and apparently she had been upgraded, probably so she write a bad review for the hotel.

The new room had a fantastic view of the ocean, a larger bed, larger bathroom and a large tv.

"This is a bit much...dont you think?" she asked, mainly to herself. She set her bag off to the side and laid on the bed with a small sigh.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

As Nathan sat watching the other guests dance he began to have another flashback. It was of the first patient he had ever had and it seemed almost like it was happening at that very moment. as he entered the surgery room he had been overconfident and made a simple mistake. He remembered sneaking out of the hospital because he did not want to be seen by the patients family members. As he began to come back to reality Nathan fumbled in his bag looking for some pills to help him relax. "Come on come on i must have something in this blasted bag to help. Ah this should do quite nicely." As he said this Nathan pulled out a large pill bottle filled with large blue pills. As he swallowed one he slowly began to chuckle and decided to get up. "I feel like having some fun" he shouted to nobody. he then began dancing and walking around the dance floor with his medical bag in tow.

Set made by me

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

OOC: For Kirako Shima
    Tace walked along the hall of the resort alone. The sound of music reached him even here and gave a strange skew to the otherwise mute corridors. He sighed as he passed his room, the music was too loud for sleep and his room would offer him no reprieve.

He left the main building and stepped into the cool ocean breeze once more. His step lacked direction or purpose, his destination only the horizon, some place distant from the throbbing music that threatened the sanctity of his solitary musings.

After a short time walking he caught sight of something odd a strange girl curled up against a tree. He wondered if this girl was drug addled like the last one had been or if this one merely liked late night naps in secluded area's conveniently far from where a passerby might here screams of molestation. It wasn't really his business but no one on this island seemed to value their safety.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Azrael stepped into the room, and took a long look around. In every direction.

"Yes I would call it Overkill but the view is breathtaking."

Azrael stepped to the window, and marveled at the ocean. So beautiful. It reminded him of his kids.

"SO Chloe. Where do you live?"

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OCC: For Luzifer

Kaname suddenly hears Shishe whimpering, she looks up and see's a guy watching her. "Um...h-hello?" she asked.

She slowly sits up, rubbing sleep and tears from her eyes. She looks dazed and disoriented as she smiles slightly. "Looks as if I've fallen asleep."

She stands up with Shishe but Shishe gets away from her hold on his leash and walks up to Tace. "Shishe...no."

Shishe walks up to Tace and sniffs his clothes, he suddenly licks Tace's hand and sits by him. -he must be good if Shishe likes him- she thought. "My name is Kaname." She extends out a hand toward Tace and smiles widely.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

"By the time security arrived, the man had already disappeared," Mr Bickford told the police officer. "I've sent staff to the villa, to see if he returned there, but the villa was unoccupied my both the man, and the woman who is currently staying at there. The woman's belongings were still there. So we believe that they are both still somewhere nearby."

"Thank you Mr Bickford," the police officer said. "We'll continue to patrol the area to see if we can catch them."

After a few more formalities, the officer turned to leave. "You two girls take care," he said on the way out. "Especially you, young lady," he nodded at Mana.

"You know me," Mana said with a smile. "I'm always careful."

The policeman chuckled and left.

Mr Bickford sighed. "Mana, you may have the rest of the night off," he said. "I would suggest that you go home and stay out of the way of that man just in care he really does mean harm. But you are welcome to stay and help out if you really want to."

"Thanks Mr Bickfford," Mana said, "But I think I'll hang around for a bit longer."

"I assumed you would," Mr Bickford said. "So get back to work."

Mana laughed and stood up, pulling Jessica along with her.

"Yes, Mr Bickford," she said, leaving the staff lounge. "Come on," she added to Jessica, "Let's go find your date."
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I need to vent for a bit, Agatha...Just hear me out."

Lucius sat up and spoke...

"I was the kind who liked to either drop into a fight just for a slice of the action or start one with someone of my strength just to kill time. I've gotten thrown out of a few places but that's about it regarding consequences. I don't know why nobody just wants to fight for the sake of fighting anymore. I think I've let all these incidents tonight go...I'm not going to dwell on them and go slaughterhouse crazy on the staff and residents here, y'know? As much as I would love to personally slit both that employee's throat open and the lawyer girl who pissed me off and pull their tongues through the open wounds, I will hold off."

Lucius chuckled a bit and continued,

"I wouldn't be surprised if the employee called for help to try to arrest me or something. It seems like she has a penchant for adding more trouble to trouble already there. She should know not to bite off more than she can chew because in the end, she will choke and when she does, that is when something will truly strike while the iron's hot. As for the lawyer who got to annoying me, I will only assume she is high and mighty when she has protection. I won't knock her off of that horse though. Someone else can do it while I watch her fall. The reason I would rather let someone or something else kill them is because I do not wish to turn into my friend back when I was in Iraq. You know how I mentioned a pilot me and some others rescued? The guy went Section 8 and pointed a handgun at us. Not taking any chances, I killed him to put his mind to rest. I need to figure out who that pilot was. The employee mentioned that she had family in the Air Force so I wish to see whether or not the pilot I killed was a member of her family. Agatha, what should I do? I'm all tensed up again."

Lucius popped a few more pills and awaited an answer.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Agatha sighed and walked over to him. "Alright heres what I think." She said putting her hands on his shoulder. "When my brother died, hell I didnt know what to do. I heard he died protecting civilians so I was ok after awhile. Then I wondered who killed him turns out it was accidental his commerade killed him in crossfire. I was mad at first but hell...It was just an accident. What I'm trying to say is...if the guy wasnt innocent...its all you could do. You shouldnt feel burdened, especially if you were held at gun point." She said sitting next to him. "Just remember that okay." She kissed his forehead and held his hand. Zeus walked over and put his paws on Lucius' knees. He laid his head down on them. "Zeus and I love you and we worry. We both think you shouldnt have to feel this way."
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Honey, when someone goes Section 8, it means they become mentally unfit to serve any further in the forces. By the time we had gotten to him, he was already nuts. He had a picture of a little girl set inside a locket on his corpse."

Lucius wrapped an arm around Agatha and asked,

"Have you ever had the urge to just let go and hit someone? That servant who works here...you ever wish you could just haul off and bloody her up just for the hell of it without just reason?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Since Light tried to interact with Ranryou and I missed it, Im gonna tweek it a bit so that he knocks on the door to the new room. Hope thats ok for you too o.o;;

BIC:

"Im currently living in D.C, but Ive been thinking about moving for a while, just didnt know where. Ive been toying with the idea of going back to school for a bit and become a judge, or open up my own firm with Kevin."

She stopped when she heard a knock at the door and went to open it.

"...can I help you?"

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

" My name is Saizo." he said shaking his hand, " Daniel, was it? Nice to meet you."
    He sat down and ordered another shot of Hennessy deciding that he would take Daniel up on his offer.
    " Why are you here?" Saizo asked, " Is it because of work?"
    His shot was made and he gulped quickly and put the glass on the table.
    " Would you like a shot?"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

"Well, sometimes...but not the servant. I've had alot of people I've hated to the point I would kill them. Zeus has even pulled on my clothes to restrain me once." Agatha said smiling. She sighed and pet Zeus' head. "Yea I know Section 8, you obviously dont know my brother." She laughed a bit.

"Its alright, Lucius. He went crazy then he went crazy. Theres nothing else to do."
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 01-23-2010 at 06:17 PM.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

She looked at just in time to see him divert his eyes down to the table. As he spoke, a smile crossed her face.

"I know what you mean. This place is just kind of seems to have a magic of its own. Like it just draws you into it," she said with a slightly dreamy look on her face.

"So not much one for settling down, huh?" she said, unable to supress a chuckle at Micheals joke. But was he really joking? Fee couldn't tell.

"Oh," said Fee, slightly startled to have the conversation turned to her. "Well, I'm enrolled in semester at sea. One of our stops was here so here I am!" she said with a small, shy little smile.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Agatha, can you summon room service for some food and drink? If the servant I wish to speak to shows up, bring her in as I would like to speak to her myself. I wish to see if the pilot I killed in Iraq was a member of her family. This might be my turn to make amends and inform her of the news."

Lucius laid back again, pondering what the outcome may have been if something were to happen.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information