AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 197 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 146 186 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Glaudio rolled his eyes and began to sprint, dead sinews propelling him forward, his legs didn't ache as he noted that he could run for longer than he could in life, cresting the hill above the house they'd been at earlier he turned to Sora. "Stay close, if there's any fighting i'll deal with it the best i can but i still don't totally understand what's going on"

OOC- sorry for being missing but a combo of Uni open days and walking has meant i havn't been on since Monday.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Esiphas smiles. "Maybe. And its not so bad really, im just alot uglier than beforee" he says, grinning. Then he realised his grin was a horrible sight, and he stopped, and sighed. "Lets go outside for a minute. I want to see if theres anyone around." He slid downstairs (not literally) andopened the front door.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas and @-GAZKUL-

OOC: I'm having strange internet issues, hopefully this get through. Anyway, at least until he gets "used" to him, Glaudio would feel repusled and destracted by Esiphas's presence. Glaudio would realize this has something to do with something supernaturally wrong with him, as opposed to just being ugly, which doesn't seem to bother the dead at all.

IC: As Esiphas opens the door, he spots Glaudio approaching with Sora behind. Sora edges a little bit behind Glaudio's imposing form.

Some ways behind Glaudio, some dead seem to have been trailing him. Or perhapse they were attracted by some noise or sheer chance. Three of them armed with hammers and wrenches. When they see Esiphas they pick up their pace.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 10-22-2011 at 08:34 PM.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas Raises ahand. "If it isnt the old sod himself! How did the lone wolf aproachtreat you? Bad?Good?" He grinned, then looked around. " Oh wow. The air feels really fresh... Like i havent felt it in ages." He looked around, and spotted the dead quickeneng thier paces, moving forwards with wrenches and hammers in thier dead and decaying hands. "Looks like a fight!" Shouts Esiphas, then he loads a rubber shell into the derringer,Aims and fires at the creature on the left, hopefully knocking it down. Then Esiphas holsters the gun and takes his spear in hand charging forward and making a downwards slash with his new polearm.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio flinched when he saw Esiphas, something was wrong, his frame shuddered as if trying to break free from his will and run, he noticed Sora shrinking back. Even his bloodlust seemed to have been cut from him, his desire to kill the dead was replaced by a feeling of dread. His knuckles clamped around his blade had gone even whiter as he gripped it like a drowning man would hold onto a rope to pull him free.

He didn't attack the dead, his mind was racing inside his skull as he tried to work out what had happened to Esiphas, he angled himself to stand between him and Sora, only able to rasp "What are you?"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ooc- Ill just use my Karma to finish the fight

Ic- Esiphas's downward strike cleaves the fallen dead things head in two. He follows up with a spinning sideways strike, which cuts the middle ones head clean off, and he knocks its body aside with the butt of his polearm. The third dead, who begins to feel the effects of Esiphas' strange aura, takes a few steps backwards, and is immediately cloven in two by esiphas. Esiphas turns to face Glaudio.

"What are you?"

The question took Esiphas aback. "Im Esiphas. Im your Friend.If you mean by that 'What happened to you', then im afraid i dont know. I got a hell of a lot uglier, and i appear to repulse everyone around me. That includes the dead, which is good, but it affects Sora, You, even Okalani. Which is a shame. I dont know Glaudio. I wish i did, but i dont. All i know is, im the only living perso. here, and Im not bothered by it, which means It is a defense against the dead. It just pains me to know it works on all of you."

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee heaved herself up over the side of the Jeep, steathily making her way towards the church. The closer she got, the more clearly she could see that all the entrances were covered with things from the church. Some of windows looked like they had alter leaning on them from the inside and part of a pew was showing through what was left of a set of shutters. Some spots of the wall were a punch away from being new entrance points. Unsure of herself, she went to the door, knocking as loud as she dared. "Hello? Please, hurry and come out. We're here to help but we can only hold them off so long and we made a lot of noise to get to you, so more of those... things will probably be on their way. Hurry, please!" she pleaded. She looked over her shoulder, unsure of how much time she had.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas and @-GAZKUL-

OOC: The rubber shells were already fired. You've got some of the rubber "rockets" that are fired, and some of the empty shells, but you'd need new primers, wading, and gunpowder to resuse them...also they're larger than .410. But you did get some more regular .410s and that flare gun. So use one of the regular rounds and you manage the rest of the fight without extra karma. Also I'm letting your "fencing" ability apply since you're sort of changing flavor here.

IC:

The don't seem to be more approaching dead in the area. Sora still looks quite unsure of Esiphas, but isn't willing to just leave. She does seem more comfortable behind Glaudio at the moment though.

-----------------------

@Red&Stiletto

OOC: Good idea actually

IC: A small slit appears in one of the windows as something is moved back and Fee can see somebody looking through it. Fee can then hear hear people inside hustling and yelling things and soon the front doors open.

A woman says "Bless you!" to Fee, and the few men go to help the guys who came with Fee using braken pieces of furnature. Soon that fight is over, with the only injury being what will probably bee a nasty bruise on the back of one of the men that came with Fee where he got hit pretty good by a pry bar.

Kapella looks around at the situation.

"Ok, too many to carry in the jeeps. Anybody injured or slow get in and lets get up the hill, it was safe there a minute ago. "

In a wirl of activity the group is soon moving up the hill back to where Fee and the others planned all this out.

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio seemed to be regaining his feet the longer he stayed near Esiphas, as if his body was getting used to his presence. Hands still shaking he tried to act normal, forcing the fear back, focusing on his surroundings. While his nerves seemed deadened, his mouth no longer tasted the blood trickling over his tongue but his sense of smell remained functional, a lone connector with his battered carcass.

Giving Esiphas a sidelong glance he gave a noncommittal jerk of the head. "We should get moving."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas tucks the pistol away and nods. "Alright. Lets go." He heads to the crest of the hill, using his polearm as a walking stick, and stops. "Wheres... Okalani?" He mutters, looking round to where he thought the other ghost had been. "She was just nearby..." He frowns, and looks then turns around and walks back to the house. "Theres a jeep out back, and unlike you guys, i need food. So Okalini, if your coming, get to the jeep, you too Sora and Glaudio." He grabs a bag of some discription and as much of the chocolate and fruit he can get in the bag, and fills the remaining room with cans of non-cooking food. Then he leaves the house and thriws the bag into the jeep, and climbs in. "We need to find Niomi.After that, wellfigure out something to do."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas and @-GAZKUL-

(OOC: Gazkul, Okalani is the old lady ghost in the odd textile clothes. She speaks in a different language than english, but you understand it anyway. That's why I use <> brackets instead of typical "" quotes. )

As Esiphas goes through the house he notices that Okalani had been pearing around the doorway.

<Ah, right. Yes. Coming.>

She looks at Glaudio and Sora in a very guilty way and then keeps her eyes down as she gets into the jeep.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

OOC: @Red&Stiletto Sorry I've been gone for so long. >_<

Mana sat in the front seat of the jeep, her head resting on her folded arms which, in turn, were resting on the steering wheel. She stared groggily out the window, not quite aware of what was going on around her. The lack of sleep was finally starting to take it's toll on her, and she had gotten through the past couple minutes on nothing but adrenaline. But now that their lives weren't in any imediate danger she let herself relax.

"This is bad,"
    Mana thought to herself absentmindedly as she watched Fee, Kapella, and the others aproaching the church without really seeing them. "I think I'm starting to hallucinate. I could have sworn that we drove past Jess, but that's impossible... Oh, look. Now I can see my mom."

Something clicked in Mana's tired brain and she sat bolt upright, staring in the direction where she thought she had imagined her mother to be. And sure enough, there she was.

"Mama?" Mana whispered as she tumbled out of the jeep in her hurry to get to her mother.

Yuki Whitworth turned her head in Mana's direction at the sudden flurry of movement, and in under a second she had her arms around her daughter. A steady flow of unintelligible words fell from her lips, her hold on Mana growing tighter by the minute.

"Mom...can't...breathe..." Mana gasped after a few moments, tapping on Yuki's arm.

"Oh, shush," Yuki said, tightening her grip even more. "It's a better way of going than getting mauled by undead anyway," she added.

"Mom!"

"Well, it's true!" Yuki protested, finally letting go of her daughter and looking her up and down. "You've been hurt," she observed.

Mana glanced down at her shoulder and shrugged. "It's nothing. What about you? Are you okay? Did you get in touch with dad? Is Jessica's mom okay?"

"Yes. And yes, Nicole is here too. And she's fine," Yuki said. "And I tried calling Anthony but the phones wouldn't work."

Their conversation was cut short as one of the men from Fee and Kapella's group brushed unceremoniously past them to get to the jeep, reminding Mana of something else.

"Mom, I need to go get Jess," she said, taking in her surroundings for the first time. "You stay here and help Fee and Kapella. And tell Mrs Seyfield that Jess is okay!" Mana added, turning and running in the direction she had seen her friend.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 09:35 AM
    Threads

OOC: D: I so thought I would be more active than this I'm SSOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry guys!

At the downed plane Naomi looks up at all the trees that seem to have parted like butter for the crash of the plane, leaving it halfway up in the air and half down. She notices some food and water bottles laying in a plie and what looks like more of those rubber things she found at the house. She slips her backpack off and decides to fill it with food and water half way so as not to weigh her down. In one of the smaller pockets she puts as many rubber things in it as she can. She ignores the clothing seeing as she's worn something suitable for hunting (even though she was just surveying the grounds) anyway.

"Someone's going to need these rubber things at some point," she mutters to herself. Collecting a bit of the food and water Naomi sits squarely focused on the contents of her bag and starts unpacking it then filling it again then separating it. After eyeing the food and water in her pack for about half an hour she finally decides that there's enough to last her at least a week, with two people 5 days, three it would dwindle to three days, any more than that wouldn't last for an hour. She sighs heavy and puts her hands at her hips, looking quickly to and from different things as she contemplates going back into the plane to finding more food when something glints in the distance.

She gets up leaving her pack and following the shine from where it was in the distance of the forest. She keeps tracking the shiny thing when all of a sudden it has lead to a large person rising up from the foliage Naomi saying "What the," eyes wide and staring at this large person she's grabbed from behind and knocked unconscious.

LOL! shiny things get her attention XD
    general tracking when she finds interesting tracks and follows them, all of a sudden she finds herself kidnapped. I don't think she recognizes Sora's presence while she's packing and then being kidnapped D:

*it'll be like this till I can catch up on my reading and I most likely will edit if there are any problems ::::
    Last edited by Narona; 10-27-2011 at 01:37 PM.
    Always living on the bright side of life, though I turn to offer light where it's needed.

There's a party at the end of the world. You wanna come?

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Still wary of Esiphas Glaudio followed him back towards the jeep, keeping his hand on his sword, his other around the bandages keeping the bone blade on, walking a good eight feet behind Esiphas. He made an effort to act normal but merely came out as even more blunt than usual. "What happened to Naomi?" he grunted

What was Esiphas, he seemed to be living, the hunger Glaudio was feeling told him that much but the horror he felt around him wasn't a mere reflex, it felt deeper as if his body was telling him to either fight or run. Gritting his teeth he forced it down deep rooted instincts taking over. Fight and kill, but he noted that it was mattering less and less about who he killed, the fact the dead saw him as one of them made him doubt whether he truly was fighting with the right people. The ghosts seemed to have thrown their lot in with the living but he wasn't a ghost, he was one of the dead.

While Esiphas packed a bag He slunk off to the side and looked Sora in the eye and asked "Do you know why the ghosts have chosen to help the living rather than the dead?"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@-GAZKUL- @Esiphas and @Narona

OOC: Well, I appreciate and am impressed that you read through the thread already Narona. Though that wasn't quite how I envisioned things going down. Though maybe your version is more fun and I could stick with that Esiphas had his go. Lets let Gaz take a shot at it at least OOC of how I imagined things. I'll figure out how to handle your character IC in a little bit.

Anyway as the jeep moves along you'd reach the area with the Airplane
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2601885

and then down to where Esiphas stopped following the trail.
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2605972
    and a bit more detail after Esiphas looked around and then followed the bloody tracks
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2606689

There are some moderately easy to follow but not bloody tracks leading away.

IC:

Sora seems to be considering a response when Okalani speaks up.

<I've been in the city a bit, and I don't think all the ghosts are helping the living at all, actually they seem to be some of the most vicious killers. You can barricade out the walking dead. But the ghosts wander around to find dead beating at walls and doors, and then walk right through the walls. Then the...then the screaming stops after a bit>

She seems bothered and quite for a moment.

< Even I feel some...urges. But they aren't so strong>

--------------

@Red&Stiletto and @suzumi

OOC: If you're waiting on me I guess I could post something. I was figuring you'd go next Red. Don't worry Suzumi, Red is around, she's just been PMing me about what to do and about being excited to have you back instead of actually posting :P
    Last edited by sunnyside; 10-27-2011 at 04:19 PM.

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio remembered the ghost from earlier who'd attacked Esiphas "I know they're not all like you two but what interests me is why some of us have more control than the others. What is it that makes us a little different from them?"

His head was spinning, his mind telling him one thing and his body telling him another, one one hand there was the living, friends who'd looked out for him but what if they succeeded, what would become of the dead if they did win? Esiphas seemed to see the living and dead as separate while in truth there was very little to distinguish the two. Glaudio was walking proof of that, what would happen if he gave in to the urges, let his mind walk free and join his own kind......

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- whaddya mean ive had my turn?

ic- Esiphascuts the engines just as they reach the spot Niaomi isapeared. "Hmm... I wonder if Glass is still here..." he said, to no one in paticular. "Lets find out. Follow the bloody trail. If you can..." He sounded depressed as he begins following the trail, his polearm still aiding his walking. I appear to have developed a limp thought Esiphas as he moved forwards. He came to the ridge over which glasd had died, stopped, abd looked.

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: I kinda left something for the guys to pick up (naomi's back pack) and they could have missed it but she's out a backpack now o-0
    and since she's knocked out anything could happen >.> as for the gun fire and torn up trees maybe another group spotted them and all went away wounded or something spooked them into retreat?

Naomi is unconscious >.>
    Always living on the bright side of life, though I turn to offer light where it's needed.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -GAZKUL- View Post
    Glaudio remembered the ghost from earlier who'd attacked Esiphas "I know they're not all like you two but what interests me is why some of us have more control than the others. What is it that makes us a little different from them?"
    Sora says "Well, I've been a ghost for a long while. But it's only been since the hurricane and walking dead showed up that anybody has been able to see me. And I didn't feel any sort of hunger until then either. Mostly I was lonely, and my mind was kind of fuzzy, it was hard to remember anything I'd done or seen since I died. Like being drugged up I suppose"

Okilani thinks for a bit, looks rather distant, and replies. <I must have died a long time ago. I think I was someplace. Not here. I remember relatives and a bright light. I think over on that side everything made sense, but maybe my mind got wiped a bit about all that when that Owl spirit got ahold of me and I decided to come back. Or maybe feelings were all there were.>

She seems to snap back to reality a bit for a moment.

< Ah! But I think the difference between the dead is mana I think. It's supposed to make a big difference with spirits and things. I bet you have a lot big guy. And I was the daughter of a Kahuna, so that means I should have some by birth. >

Quote Originally Posted by Narona View Post
    OOC: I kinda left something for the guys to pick up (naomi's back pack)
    OOC: Cool, it could have just been under some leaves. Don't go crazy and put a machinegun in there, but what might have been in the backpack?

Quote Originally Posted by Esiphas View Post
    ooc- whaddya mean ive had my turn?
    OOC: To take a crack at how things went down there.

IC:

Glass is nowhere in sight. The blood trail continues on. Presumably he didn't hear you, and just kept walking in a straight path. Though by now he might have reached something.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

normal hiking things but she'd have markers like flags or something to mark where she'd wanted to hunt the sheep. she also just put in there some water and some food from the plane. and picked up some of those rubber bullets and put them in one of the smaller pockets.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas continues, now safe knowing Glass isn't around. He stops mid way along the blood trail, and looks around, noticing something odd on the ground. Moving over to it, he finds Niomi's backpack. ''What the hell...'' He says, before turning and calling the others ''Guys! Found something!'' He carefully opened the bag, and finds it full of hiking gear, food and water. ''Huh... I guess we should take this. She'll probably want it back, and the food and water might help us. Prehaps the gear too...'' He slung the bag over his shoulders, and clipped the other bag he had brought fro the house to the top of that. ''Right. Lets move.'' He sets off and begins to follow the trail again, carefuly.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Narona @Esiphas and @-GAZKUL-

OOC: Origionally the idea was that the food and stuff being present meant they'd been there a while, guarding. When Glass, Naomi, Sora, and Okilani happened upon them they started shooting. Glass was agressive, getting shot down. Eventually he would bleed out, die, rise, stand up in his own blood, and wander off.

Sora and Okilani got hurled back by something. They don't understand that, but did hear chanting of some kind.

Naomi hid behind the tree and they chewed it up shooting at it, but it was too thick to harm her that way. One of their number flanked around to the other side of the tree and shot her with the rubber rounds you found.

Still, all evidence could be interprited in a different way. And I kinda like Narona's thing. So maybe she got taken out by spotting a shiney thing. And maybe Glass had taken cover behind the tree until rushing the main group and getting shot down. I suppose that's getting down to details. But it does carry at least a little info on group size, weapons, and abilities.

---------------------------------------------

For Narona

Naomi drifts back to consciousness, though things are still fuzzy. She can hear people talking.

"I don't get why we have to torture them before killing them. Or why we have to capture and kill them at all. Well I mean I know it has something to do with the mission. I didn't question much before when they were just the imperialists that took our ancestors land...but now that their people. Why are we being so cruel."

And older voice replies back.

"I isn't cruel!"

a brief pause before the older voice continues.

'Well, yes, OK, very cruel, don't give me that face. Look. Doing things slowly and ritually generates more mana. We need mana to enhance our own powers. And ultimately to complete the Great Chant. Until we do that something could happen to disrupt thing and maybe this all doesn't work out.

And we have to stretch these last few out. Supposedly we aren't supposed to even kill that one from town. So that only leaves us that new one, and the last one left from the plane. And it's really only chance we have those. I doubt we're going to get any more from town. So we just get a little break while they patch up the one from the plane so they don't die too fast, and then we'll start on the new one."

OOC: If Naomi opens her eyes, she's in a sort of cage dug into rock. There is one other girl in here with her, she looks to be asian. She's just wearing her underwear and is covered with tattooos, they look freesh and swollen, and probably not done with modern tatoo equipment as the marks look pretty big and some are bleeding.

---------------------------------------------

For Esiphas and Gazkul

Esiphas leads the way. He isn't the tracker Naomi was, but it looks like somebody might have been drug this way, maybe more than once, so at least he's pretty sure he's following some trail. He just can't tell how many there are, or other details about them.

Glaudio continues to be popular with the dead and Sora and Okilani drift behind him.

Sora whispers in his ear "Not that I want to dampen your courage but...well I just don't want what happened to Glass to happen to Esiphas...."

-------------------

@suzumi and @Red&Stiletto

OOC: Again, I'm getting a fair number of PMs but no posts

If you want me to post any info just let me know. Otherwise either of you can post.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Royo twisted and turned looking for Kimi. Her eyes flicked around, jumping to one place to another. 'Is that Kimi?' She thought to herself, wondering if her eyes were deceiving her. With the time ticking, "Just wait a few minutes", slowly she jogged off to where she thought Kimi was. There was no cat. Royo spun around trying to see anything small and moving. No luck. "If I'm not back in 10 - 20 minutes or so. Leave without me", she yelled back to Daniel but too loud. Retracing her steps in search of Kimi. With her pace and concentration, Royo strayed away from the boat. However, she found Kimi, "Kimi! You had me worried sick."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ensifer and @Kylesico912

OOC: This will be happened around the island for different groups.

IC;

Not long after spotting Kimi Royo sees the group start breaking up a little further inland. Bones start rising up out of the ground. Not enough for a whole skeleton. Bits and pieces and shards. Half a skull, some of a hip, some ribs, spine and one hand. They seem to be held together by a ghostly form in the rough shape of a body with a light green glow. It's still working it's way out of the ground.

Behind her Royo can hear Daniel yelling.

"Royo Royo! Something happening out here on the beach. Hurry! God please hurry!"

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio followed Esiphas, he didn't say anything as he walked, hanging back a little with Sora and Okilani. It was true he was beginning to prefer the company of the dead but now his mind had set, he had already chosen a side. He had decided to fight against his own kind, choosing to ally himself with the strong minded ones who seemed to be able to resist the hunger.

As for Esiphas he still wasn't sure whether he was happy about walking with him, the fear he had felt initially had been replaced by mere distrust. Curious about Sora's comment about Glass Glaudio muttered back "What happened to him?" keeping his voice low to avoid Esiphas hearing.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information